[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is an ORAS wonderlocke fun? I mean with the way the game is,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 081.jpg (106 KB, 918x612) Image search: [Google]
081.jpg
106 KB, 918x612
So is an ORAS wonderlocke fun? I mean with the way the game is, it would seem that a vanilla Nuzlocke would be pretty easy to beat.

Also I have no idea what any of the pictures on this computer are so just ignore whatever image this may be.
>>
>>24584234
Yes! You can do things like turning of EXPShare and not using Potions to make the game more difficult if you wnat.

Also, a leech pokemon would be pretty killer!
>>
>ORAS
>fun
pick one
>>
>>24585894
>Learns all the life-leeching moves
>life-leeching move boosting ability
>signature life-leeching move that also boosts defence 1 stage
>>
File: 0772144-478-319.jpg (26 KB, 478x319) Image search: [Google]
0772144-478-319.jpg
26 KB, 478x319
>>24584234

I'm playing what i'm calling a GenOnederlocke (fuck that's looks autistic in text)

basically a normal wonderlocke except i keep trading until i get gen 1 mons.
also i'm going to take any dupes that come around.

or maybe i'll just do a run full of everstoned magikarp
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 300x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 300x330
>>24584234
>is ORAS fun
>>
yes the Hoenn dex is pretty shit
>>
Yeah. Get ready for a lot of Poochyena's though.
>>
>>24584234
Yeah it is.
>>
>>24584234
what is that an image of?
>>
>>24586043
Fucking epic meme XD
>>
Is it me or is /vp/'s autism level higher than normal these past few weeks?
>>
>>24584234
extremely
>>
You could do what I'm doing, I call it the Wonder Box. Catch 30 Pokemon total (starter included) and wonder trade them all away, and you have to play through the game with just those 30, unless you absolutely need a Pokemon for an HM that your box can't learn. You'll likely end up with at least 4 Zigzagoon though so I implement a limit of 2 Pokemon per (if I get more than 2 Zigzagoon/Pooch/etc, I can trade them off again, but have to keep at least 2). It makes it a little harder since most people do the regular dupes clause. Get too many shitmons and the game is a constant uphill battle. I thought about trying a "realistic" way and only being able to go in the shop between 9am and 9pm real-time since I mostly play at night anyways but I'm on the fence about it.
>>
>>24584234
Yes. I'm doing one right now, and its awesome. Using pokes you never/rarely use is so much better than even a regular nuzlocke. Just watch out for over leveling if you don't keep your starter.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.