[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to ban mega sableye FUCK smogonfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 16
File: fucksmogon.png (161 KB, 1828x847) Image search: [Google]
fucksmogon.png
161 KB, 1828x847
>trying to ban mega sableye
FUCK smogonfags
>>
um, okay, go play on cart where smogon doesn't affect you if you don't like us,,,,
>>
The guy's 100% right

le prankster and magic bounce in the same turn fais
le never set up hazards, never use statuses, big defenses+recover so hard to kill with normal attacks spooky gemrock
>>
File: 140931981638.gif (961 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
140931981638.gif
961 KB, 240x180
MUH HAZARDS
>>
Surprise Smogon is suspect testing Mega Sableye since its the king of stall and Smogon loves stall.
>>
What thefuck I thought Showdown got shut down

How the fuck do these fags even expect to maintain a game when theyre getting hammered by nintendo
>>
>>24584259
they aren't. Where the fuck did you hear that?
>>
>>24584198
Smogon are straight up dicks, anything they don't like they ban because they have no idea how to get around it, instead of being smart they just remove it
I don't even do online battles but honestly, I see this shit every few weeks and i just wonder when people will get sick of the Pokemon Police telling them whats right and wrong
>>
>opponent sent out sableye!
>send out altaria
>sableye mega evolved! sableye used will-o-wisp, sableye's attack missed!
>altaria mega evolved! altaria used hyper voice, sableye fainted!

every single time
and then proceed to heal it with clefable/other clerics or use refresh on some sets
>>
>>24584198
Just use a fucking fairy, holy shit.

This guy rarely cause me problems when I have my Fairy alive on my team.
>>
>>24584266
On a board called /vp/ in a place called 4chan
>>
>>24584282
this.
literally any fairy (aside from azumarill if w-o-w does miss) wrecks sableye without a second thought. It can't do anything in return as most dont mind a burn or foul play
>>
>>24584301
Sorry, you believe anything you read on 4chan? Haha retard.
>>
>>24584279
>>24584282
These two get it, if your'e playing in OU and you don't have a fairy on your team, you shouldn't be playing in OU, it's a powerful type with a shit load of uses from high powered Sp.Attacks to HP restoration, crucial part of a team, and almost any fairy can take down M-Sableye
>>
>>24584198
Funny that fag calls Sableye uncompetitive, but is in favor of free damage in the form of entry hazards.

Sableye is the best thing to happen to this game, all the HO retards can fuck off with their "2HKO after rocks".
>>
>b-but smogon circlejerks over stall guise!
>>
>>24584198
Everything he said is true. M-Sableye is so powerful it makes Shedinja very viable.
>>
>>24584326
>smogon is one person
>>
>>24584333
you don't fucking say? try telling anti-stallfags and anti-smogonfags that. ;)
>>
That's retarded though. It's like the third worst mega there is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO4sfbLYyI8
>>
File: 1288967435816.png (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1288967435816.png
19 KB, 500x500
>>24584368
>Comments are disabled for this video.
>>
>>24584198
You see some crazy stuff sometimes. I remember a thread back in gen 4 that mentioned the banning of Cacturne because of Sand Veil/Sub-Punch shenanigans.
>>
The people in >>24584256 say that Smogon wants to do everything in their power to protect stall.

This thread says that Smogon wants to ban the most important Pokemon on a stall team.

Which is it, /vp/?
>>
File: 1443313728084 (1).jpg (100 KB, 540x492) Image search: [Google]
1443313728084 (1).jpg
100 KB, 540x492
>skillful play
>Pokemon

You are choosing between 5 buttons, there is no skill.

Strategy, sure, but then 90% of that is in team building and being prepared for things, and you can't do that when anything that slightly challenges the status quo of current strategies is deemed "uncompetitive" and banned, which makes no fucking sense at all.
Why hang up on definitions like "stall teams" and preserve the status quo of those strategies? If something is not effective now, then move the fuck on to whatever is effective.

But what do I know, I haven't played this crap online since PBR which was actually fun.
>>
File: IMG_4725.jpg (1 MB, 4144x3568) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4725.jpg
1 MB, 4144x3568
>>24584198
>m-muh entry hazards
what a fag
>>
Let's face it. They didn't ban megagross, they probably won't ban m-sableye.
>>
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/mega-sableye-and-its-effect-on-the-metagame.3554509/

Here's the full thread. Nobody's trying to ban Mega Sableye yet. This same forum had a discussion on banning Scald and that went nowhere (which didn't stop /vp/ from freaking the fuck out).
>>
>>24584399
>skillful play
>quake
you are choosing between seven buttons, there is no skill
>>
>>24584430
kek you can't be serious

Those buttons are you a menu you dumb fuck, it's a turn based game.
>>
>>24584399
>PBR
This guy knows what was good.
>>
File: fcf.png (117 KB, 800x582) Image search: [Google]
fcf.png
117 KB, 800x582
>>24584430
>>
I thought Smogon loved stall.

Regardless they are a joke anyone who follows their rules like sheep is a fucking moron.
>>
File: tinfoil-hat.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil-hat.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
>>24584475
>>
Why do you care?

Play on cart, dumbass.

Smogay is just a retarded pokemon simulation made by autistic fans who screams "POKEMON BATTLES MUST BE BALANCED, GF CAN'T BALANCE SO WE MUST DO IT".

Come on, OP. We're better than them.
>>
File: 1446257054622.jpg (15 KB, 330x418) Image search: [Google]
1446257054622.jpg
15 KB, 330x418
>>24584496
>GF CAN'T BALANCE SO WE MUST DO IT

And it's actually true
>>
>>24584395
it's both. 1- people on /vp/ thinking smogon is a big bad meanie that hates fun and forces you to play their way and won't let you use your "bros" when they actually understand very little of how it really works, so whenever a random player makes a thread on how he thinks X is uncompetive or should be suspected or whatever, they start making threads on /vp/ crying "SMOGON WANTS TO BAN X" when it's actually not a big deal. Since a few strong pokemon like Mawile, Aegis, and others pokemon that did good against stall were banned, the "smogon wants to protect stall" meme become more and more popular (even though smogon isn't one person, duh). 2- smogon being filled with shitters that actually think smogon is the official format (well, OU for that matter) and try to enforce it on tournaments and such, and whine and cry about things they don't like, and also will vote the same as popular players just because, and also their voting system is kinda fucked up and there has been deleted votes and such. As far as I can tell, smogon is self contained, and the only thing they do is separate things in tiers, mostly determined by usage (ban lists for each tier are determined by overpoweredness, voted and tested by the people through the mentioned flawed systen), so when people cry about their bro not being OU is actually because it's not used enough to be on that tier, usually because it's either niche or just bad, or the other way around, got banned and they don't agree with the reasons
>>
>>24584524
I like people who think Smogon applies to Battle Spot and get salty when I put their entire team to sleep
>>
>>24584198
I doubt Sableye will be banned, probably won't even be as close as Mega Metagross.

though I don't understand the bandwagon mentality when it comes to bans. A few people make the call then all of the sudden everyone has to mimic the message in fear of being called out and ripped apart if you disagree.

Like for example Aegislash was banned by 2 single votes, but after that goes into effect, everyone's suddenly in 100% agreement that Aegislash is too OP and no one should use it.

but oh well, ban threads just remind me of how salty I am about that, I still miss using Spookysword on showdown.
>>
i think it would be cool if there were an alternate tier that started with nothing banned and incrementally whittled it down to get a different OU type of tier
>>
Aren't Smogon being sued by Nintendo? Why do you guys still cares about it?

They will ban all the megas in a Mega Tier someday because they can't play with new mechanics in the metagame.
>>
File: jesus why.png (53 KB, 1260x386) Image search: [Google]
jesus why.png
53 KB, 1260x386
>>24584524
Vote negation seems to be a problem with organized Pokemon communities.
>>
>>24584598
I should add

>If all 33 voters had been accepted, the results would have been as follows (in secret tabs to prevent confusion):
>[secret]Sand Veil: 28 Ban, 4 No Ban, 1 Abstain.
>Genesect: 20 Ban, 7 No Ban, 6 Abstain.

http://pokemon-online.eu/threads/genesect-sand-veil-vote-ban-ban.18299/
>>
>>24584279
>>24584302
>>24584314

Yeah, these or physically offensive fire mons or anyone that can take burn will shutdown Sableye, or just dont let it set up calm mind. This is from a MSable user.

Also
>Without hazards, you are just left with the 6 pokemon on your team

WOOOOWWWWWW I didn't know you were fucking entitled to sneaky pebbles you whiny bitch.
>>
>>24584586
>new mechanics in the metagame
No one would have a problem if they didn't suck. GF is being retarded ever since gen 4.
>>
File: 1446353827946.gif (259 KB, 104x152) Image search: [Google]
1446353827946.gif
259 KB, 104x152
>>24584198
Its just a suspect
and instead of bitching on here ladder and vote for it to stay
>>
>>24584540
Sleep/Freeze Clause isn't even exclusive to smogon, it's just common courtesy going back to Pokemon Stadium. Though, I naturally expect no holds barred when it comes to battle spot.

Seriously though, fuck Jynx and her niggerlips Lovely Kiss. I can deal with Darkrai being a faggot with Dark Void, but not Jynx when I see her once in a blue moon. Whatever though, I don't even give a shit about what smogon does. I don't see why everyone gets so fucking tight. I wouldn't be surprised if half the faggots whining have never even played on smogon's rules.
>>
>>24584679
>I wouldn't be surprised if half the faggots whining have never even played on smogon's rules.
I'm pretty sure that's the case
>>
Who cares about what smogon thinks when they refused to ban SR in gen 4?
>>
>>24585119
People didn't abandon ship during that heap of shit, they never will now.
>>
>>24584198
some no talent bitch makes a comment in a thread whining about mega sableye

>OMG THY R TRYEEING TO BAN MEGA SABLEZEYE FUKIN SMOGONFAGS!!!!1!

hoooooly shit /vp/ is so fucking awful these days
>>
>>24584198

At least this will shut up the idiots on here who think Smogon is biased towards stall.
>>
>>24584553
But you would probably end up with exactly the same tiers
>>
BKC BEING HILARIOUS AS USUAL

#SMOGONBANTER
>>
>>24584198
So someone played against Mega Sableye one time too many and got pissed.

In other news, the sky is blue
>>
>>24584257
They don't love Stall anymore, they love BALANcE.

Which is just Stall-lite since it involves just as much if not more switching and has 2 to 4 walls.
>>
Why aren't you guys using Mega-Charizard-X?
Just set up Dragon Dances while Sableye sits there doing all of Jack and Shit.
>>
>>24585273
>Sableye used Foul Play!
>>
>>24585280
Shit, I haven't seen that yet. The ones I fight all use Fake Out, Knock Off, Will-o-wisp, Recover.

Fake out seems dumb at first but then I realized that you REALLY need those defensive boosts sometimes, but still ,am I just playing against a bunch of shitters or something?
I'm usually around 1400 ELO, about 100 or 200 points higher if I'm having a good day. Is that bad now?
>>
>>24584549
Because mods keep deleting the posts that don't agree with the general hivemind. I should know, I used to post regulary at this shithole some 5-7 years ago.
>>
>>24585179
They're never going to ban Sableye. All "defensive" suspect tests failed because stallwhores, which are overrepresented in high ladder rankings, kept saving them in the last moment.
>>
>>24585329

When was the last time a suspect test failed?
>>
>>24585334
The offensive one, mega metagross :^)
>>
>>24585269
>anymore
sigh, when will you memesters learn to keep your memes straight?
>>
>>24585293
yes. In OU, you have to be 1600 at the absolute minimum if you want decent battles. Fake out is to safely mega evolve on fairies.
>>
>>24584198
dont be upset anon,based nintendo will shut them down soon
>>
>>24585737
>based nintendo
japanese kikes
no wonder superior asians koreans hate them, also
>implying nintendo will do anything
delusional
>>
>>24584598
>>24584609
As a PO inside I can confirm PO is as biased or elitist as Smogon in the suspects.

Basically those who have earned the vote reqs have also to send explanation paragraphs to the tier leaders that are strictly biased to their own opinion or have already decided the outcome how some leaks and users have proved and reported. They can also afford themselves to subtly insult those who disagree with them aswell.

As for Mega Sableye I didn't know hazards were something mandatory for Turn 1 nor being something obblugatory at all. There are enough Fairies that can deal with Sableye, so can Scald bulky users, Dragon tail and Clear Smog phazers and Choiced mons as well as other CM setters and Mega Gyarados and so on. If you are bothered by support Mega Sableye you are as desperate as the one that cannot deal with the CM one, it's an extremely average stall member as well in this scenario and there is no way you can claim it is broken because of its teammembers that offert support and form cores since same can be said for most of the meta mons.

Salamence ban and Drizzle + SS ban opened the ebin slippery slop for Smogon which still insist on the "it's merely to keep the meta fun hehe", "yes but we are doing the right thing anon", "i know it sounds like a complex ban but i swear it isn't", "the council has decided :^)" and the personal favorites "if mega gengar doesn't get banned as we wanted we'll just open a shadow tag suspect instead, the goy won't suspect", "i'm the tier leader and i didn't feel to vote on this controversial suspect so this will weight even more on the outcome" and "so since my friend and smogon auth has lost a tournament final against this pokemon and opponent i really hate i'd like to request a suspect for said pokemon and a ban for its trainer".

Anyway a suspect on Mega Sableye is already ridiculous if it will happen, they may turn as brain dead as those who let Mega Metagross to be banned on PO.
>>
>>24585765
>a ban for its trainer
That sounds incredibly petty. Did that actually happen? What are the details?
>>
>>24585774
Oh, you'd believe it if somebody said John Smogon raped a pig and probably funpost on Showdown about it too.
>>
>>24585774
Not exactly but remember the supposed to be fake alt shitstorm on some smogon something tour? And the salt it brought?

Actual users, some of them multibadged aka "smogon gold" stated they'd be much happier if their friend and smogon veteran won a tour since he has contributed to Smogon for longer and basically deserved the victory more than a random who has barely posted on their joke forums but has stomped on most on the smogon circlejerk bigs.

Regardless of that user, being a fake alt or not, this proves once again the Smogon attitude as well as PO one, as soon as someone who isn't known, auth, badged or costant forum postcount slut achieves a victory or speaks against them they start to ostracize him. Auth friends root for him with a tauning attitude in public on the chats and forums, the forum themselves have already adopted the facebook layout with the whole likes system that basically supports the circlejerking and dickriding of the staff. Think of all the suspect polls rigged and influenced by the likes a user got in related threads. Embarassing.
>>
>>24585787
Hello newfriend baka senpai!
>>
>>24585823
I didn't know I was your senpai! I'm so excited!

>>24585814
You're talking about the Style shitstorm, right?
How did that turn out?
>>
File: 1416161257166.gif (1 MB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1416161257166.gif
1 MB, 500x550
remember a year and a half ago when /vp/ thought he would be shit?
>>
>>24585853
>taking /vp/ shitposters seriously
I bet you believe that /vp/ is overall good enough in this game to criticize smogon too
>>
>Caring what smogonkeks do outside of movesets
>>
>>24585856
I don't believe /vp/ overall could collectively maintain a ladder rating above 1200.
>>
>>24585853
Actually I remember talking to a couple of gentlemen who said it had a lot of potential and theorymonned a CM set being really good depending on how much defence it gets.

There's always one or two cool guys in /vp/, I just have to wait a few months to find them.
>>
>>24585853
Yes, surprisingly /vp/ was right for once.
Mega Sableye is unironically average and if anything it should do the only one good thing, bring back Doexys-D so that it can drop to UU.

Don't be so deluded about Mega Sableye like the Serperior fags that think their snake is something incredible in OU.
>>
>>24585853
I don't recall that. I seem to remember that the information we got pointed people towards it having a useful niche, depending on how the meta eventually worked out. People were mostly put off my the design. I think.

I so remember when people thought M-Beedrill would have to be shit, because the only way it could be even slightly good was if Beedrill's stats were super min-maxed and Gamefreak would never do that.

Then the demo datamining happened and people lost their shit. Fun times.
>>
What's this "ABR stall" team they're talking about?
>>
>>24585863
Cool, because CM Mega Sableye loses to other CM and gets shat by other common mons. So yeah, pretty overrated.

>>24585868
Now that we a know the stats we can confirm that Mega Beedrill is indeed nothing special.
/vp/ has stated lot of shit, especially those who were about to claim that Mega Glalie's epic Explosion meme wasble to 6-0 teams :^)
>>
>>24585872
M-Sableye/Gothitelle/Skarmory/Quagsire/Chansey/Amoonguss. It's pretty disgusting.

>>24585877
Context!
>>
>>24585814
Style was banned because she was confirmed to be an alt of Bloo (who for years was pretending to be male), who was the tournament host and had access to participants team data and more.

But yeah, all the posts that said "X should win because he/she's more known in the community" were absolutely pathetic. If I was running a forum I would (at least) delete such posts at sight.
>>
>>24585872
MEGA CANCER (Sableye) @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball

CANCER BLOB (Chansey) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock
- Heal Bell

CANCER GOTH (Gothitelle) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 80 HP / 176 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Rest

CANCER DERP (Quagsire) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Scald

CANCER BIRD (Skarmory) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Spikes

CANCER SHROOM (Amoonguss) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Spore
- Clear Smog
>>
This is getting ridiculous now.

Smogon can go fuck itself if they ban any more mons. Banning Aegislash and Greninja was already pushing it.

They haven't had a good meta since Gen 4, I trust Gamefreak much more than those elitists.
>>
>>24585929
>implying gen 4 meta isn't overrated garbage
>implying early gen 6 wasn't the most fun meta we've ever had
>>
>>24585935
Early gen 6 was the most fun meta we've had because there were hardly any bans at that point, the early gens always have the best metas because smogon never gets their dirty hands on them.
>>
>>24585910
I can see a fair ammount of problems like every team has.
Between Mega Gyara, Facade Mega Lopunny, Taunt Mega Garde and few others that can aswell benefot from their own Shadow Tag supporters.
It's an okay team but not he ultimate team as some people force it.
>>
>>24584428
I like how basically every poster there in a "le ebin important decision making forum" has barely even been on the site for 1 year. It's overrun by newfags who are average at the game making terrible decisions with no one to keep things in check. Smogon's like a baby phase, you stay there for a bit, eventually realize the rules are shit and corrupt, the underage community is shit and that it's a complete waste of time, then you move on to better things
>>
>>24585950
Pardon me, I meant early ORAS. Back when people weren't spamming Thunder Wave in every single goddamn game. It's like the game went full circle back to gen 1 where haxing your opponent by paralysing everything was the best way to victory.
>>
>>24584198
I don't care, I don't play smogon.
I also don't care for pokes that are just there to stall and burn/paralyze/toxic everything they can, so I'd be fine by it getting banned if I did.
>>
ITT: fags that think Smogon has any kind of say whatsoever in the rules of the game
>>
>>24586027
desu senpai kek kekold
>>
>>24585853
>/vp/ thought Serperior,M Sableye M pidgeot be Shit

dont listen to people hear alot of them dont know what there talking about
like you dont have to listen to me for example and keep on believing shit posters
>>
Just play Anything Goes. It's literally the only good tier.

I went into it thinking it'd be just 6 Ray's or Arceus', and some teams are, but there's also a lot of creative stuff in there. I'm having a blast.
>>
>>24585950
To be fair early metas don't even need bans since nobody has figured out yet which strats are the most OP.
>>
>>24585910
Why Quagsire over Clefable?
>>
>>24585853
This was made on two assumptions

>Spiritomb having the same base HP as Sableye but 5 less BST than the Mega
>The Mega description merely stating increased Defense and Special Attack
>>
>>24586248
They wall different things. Quagsire can stop setup pokemon like bisharp, m-scizor and charizard X while also stopping things like raikou from volt switching freely and gaining the upper hand
>>
muh hazards
>>
>>24586225
Bruh I only ever run into 6 Wobbuffets or or Uber Legendaries. Lucky you.
>>
Some of you are guys are truly stupid. First of all, are you guys aware that smogon isn't one person or a small group of people? It's a large community. Are you guys aware that post was from ONE person giving their opinion and you guys go straight to assuming smogon is trying to ban mega sableye? Also, if you're gonna try and argue suspects and bans in our meta, don't you think a bit of experience in our meta would be important, instead of saying "hurr durr fairy beats dark" as if we don't know the type chart. Seriously you would think smogon killed somebody with the way you all talk about them lol. Bans and rules are made based on our meta, not whatever else you guys play, so I'm not sure why u all insist on making a point of smogon "not dictating rules". No one cares about the rules you play lol. They're completely irrelevant to smogon and showdown only. I personally would never vote to ban mega sableye, but some of you guys' arguments are so childish that its cringy worthy. Though this is le 4chan after all.
>>
>>24584428
>After Manaphy has been trapped by Gothitelle, what is the best play? Since Manaphy is not at +3, it is weak and clicking Scald is going to do laughable damage even to Gothitelle, while there is certainly a Chansey waiting in the back. Tail Glow, Rain Dance and Psychic all provide even worse outcomes for Manaphy.

You use Knock Off

Jesus Christ what's so hard about it
>>
>>24586267
Makes sense. Good explanation. If you want to run a stall you want block volt switches.

Although something to keep in mind keep in mind,
252 SpA Raikou Hidden Power Grass vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Quagsire: 340-404 (86.2 - 102.5%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
>>
>>24586276
>Seriously you would think smogon killed somebody
His mom.
>>
>>24585877
>explosion 6-0'ing
At best it can 6-1 but it cant hit more than 1 target in singles lol
>>
>>24586324
Most Raikou don't run HP Grass, HP Ice just beats so much more.
>>
>>24585836
style turned out to be bloo, the drama was justified even if some users went over the line.
>>
>>24586276
>u
>lol
>lol
go back to your circlejerking forums where criticism isn't allowed, kiddo
>>
>>24586458

Noting my use of "lol" and "u". Ahh yes glad to see we have coherent thought out responses out here.

>where criticism isn't allowed

What is the point of ban discussion threads and suspect tests if criticism wasn't allowed?

I swear, some of you are a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>24586276
falseflagging: the post
better slide the thread that proves your comment in the screenshot is absolutely ridiculous
>>
>>24584198
i'd love if mega sableye would get banned to be honest
that way it could join his sister mawile in ubers :3
>>
>>24586458
lmao are you gay? serious question
>>
The Rooster agrees.
>>
http://pastebin.com/BH5D5ssF
>>
>>24586563
if you want to talk like a 14 year old then go somewhere where that's acceptable

When I say criticism isn't allowed there I'm talking about the honest opinions that you see in threads like this that would get immediately deleted on their forums, because woah you aren't allowed to insult a mod or call someone stupid for saying something stupid
>>
>>24586276
community sure is large enough for Gamefreak to allow smogon to suppress the hand held games.

just play on cartridge and actually breed and battle instead of doing it on a shitty simulator because you're too shit.
>>
File: i'll register you as a retard.png (72 KB, 211x244) Image search: [Google]
i'll register you as a retard.png
72 KB, 211x244
>look for suspect thread on the smogon forums
>there's nothing
>it's just a Policy Review post

You're all retarded.
>>
>>24584368
>nearly 600k subs

what the fuck
>>
>>24585910
Isn't tis team flat out 6-0'd by Megazard Y?
>>
>>24586878
252+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Fire Blast vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Sun: 177-208 (27.5 - 32.3%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

That's with modest, then chansey will set rocks if it hasn't already
If you can get rid of chansey zard can fuck shit up
>>
>Trying to ban something that can stop their precious pebbles

Typical. Stealth rock is awful for this game.
>>
>>24586797
She's also a raging SJW lunatic.
>>
>>24584368
>top 10 worst megas
>lists sableye as #3
>doesn't even mention audino
Kek
>>
>>24585872
ABR stall is shit.
Shedinja stall on the other hand is pure cancer and that's why Mega Sableye needs to go.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-289224528
>>
>>24586957
Also before some idiot posts some witty reply, let me make these points clear:
1. I'm not the one playing that cancer shit
2. I'm not saying Shedinja stall is OP, or even good. It's just incredibly formulaic like full BP and GeoPass.
Step 1: lead with Mega Cancer and mega evolve on turn 1
Step 2: trap neutralize the biggest non-mega threat with TrickScarf (usually Clefable or Chansey, but Rotom-H was the designed target in this case)
Step 3: aggressively switch Shedinja in against threats that can't touch it such as Keldeo and aggressively switch Mega Cancer in against hazard setters such as Ferrothorn, Skarmory and Lando-T

The rest is typical stall shit, except you don't have to worry about hazards and you will alwaysw have momentum on your side with Baton Pass Shedinja. It's pure cancer and needs to be stopped.
>>
>>24586957
>mindless volt turning blown the fuck out
This is hilarious
>>
>>24586680

Use of "lol"= "talking like 14 year old". Hmm interesting analysis there. And yeah, not everywhere a shit storm like this site. There has to be some control over the thread, and believe it or not, there are people that go on there and spew nonsense.
>>
>>24584198
Smogon and Showdown are being sued by Nintendo. This thread is worthless. Stop all posting.
>>
>>24586997
I can kill that stall team with Clefable running CM + Flamethrower & Moonblast. And it would work since many players use Clef as a cleric
>>
>>24586750

>assuming you know how I play the game

I play both, I breed, play battle spot, and I also play smogon tiers on showdown. And I may occasionally ask for an ou battle on wifi. But hey, apparently you believe you think you know how the game should be played (and you apparently know my life), so excuse me for playing it how I would like.
>>
>>24587126

Um where did you hear that nonsense from. Kek.
>>
>>24585929
>They haven't had a good meta since Gen 4
>Scizor, the meta
>good

Fuck off
>>
>>24587119
you're so new it hurts, lurk more and come back
>>
>>24586997
>stall shit
>still salty over stall

Where were you kiddos during gens 2, 3 and 4?
>>
>>24587200
yesterday couple shitposters were spamming catalog with lies about showdown servers being shut down by nintendo
of course, it was never true and only stupid people believed that
>>
>>24587229

I'm a peasant, I know
>>
>>24587256
You're delusional. The posts were made by Admins and Mods before the server went down and many believe that is why. Get on Reddit or other sites. Were all talking about it. Make a thread on Smogon about it and you'll get warned and the thread deleted. The Mods and Admins aren't on the list anymore. Fuck you for covering it up.
>>
>>24584198
>I can't beat it
>pls ban
>>
>his entire argument is literally MUH PEBBLES
>>
source?
>>
>>24584368
triggered me
>>
>>24584399
bait
>>
>>24587141
Gothitelle TrickScarfs Clefable and becomes deadweight.
>>
>>24587336
>get on reddit
the only one here who needs to go to reddit is you. Now go back to your circlejerk so us adults can continue our conversation in peace.
>>
Keep in mind this isn't an official suspect test and the one who posted this is "oy vey my shekels", an ebin memer from vp.
>>
File: jjokbari shits.jpg (192 KB, 1205x450) Image search: [Google]
jjokbari shits.jpg
192 KB, 1205x450
>>24585742
>superior koreans
sup brah its me brobrah in this shit
>>
>>24589866
hey cpg bro
>>
>>24584368
Tamashii is such a fucking idiot.

'HEY GUISE!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!! I'M A GIRL! I HAVE OPINIONSZZZZ!! OC DO NOT STEAL!'

Her opinions are literal shit.
>>
File: jolly-despair.png (334 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
jolly-despair.png
334 KB, 468x468
>>24584259
>>24584301
>i believe everything I read on the internet
>absolute no mention of it on smogon
>>
>>24584586
>believing everything you read on the internet

>>24585293
>>24585434
>http://www.smogon.com/stats/2015-10/moveset/ou-1825.txt
Okay, I was about to go ham on you guys for ever suggesting Fake Out was a useful move on M-Sabes, but the fact that it's more popular than Calm Mind confounds me. I do have to disagree, though, that it's for mega evolving in front of fairies, since you can Mega Evolve on anything else.
>>
File: 1414362173641.png (301 KB, 416x545) Image search: [Google]
1414362173641.png
301 KB, 416x545
>>24587336
>many believe
uh huh.

>reddit
Try harder.

>were
>covering it up
Probably you and two other le ebin conspiracy fags
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.