[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been over 4 years since the release of Pokemon Bla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: perkamen.png (461 KB, 1274x692) Image search: [Google]
perkamen.png
461 KB, 1274x692
It's been over 4 years since the release of Pokemon Black and White. I only got to play through them once since I only had one copy from the duo. I finally was able to track down a cheap copy with a case for 15 dollars.

After enjoying the living hell out of the fresh breath of air that was X/Y, OR/AS was really disappointing and to this day I haven't finished it. I'm really hoping that this game rejuvenates my love for the series.
I was hoping you guys to intervene and help me out in deciding some thing since why the hell not?

http://strawpoll.me/5907132

http://strawpoll.me/5907119
>>
bump come on fags
>>
File: mgs not happy.gif (499 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
mgs not happy.gif
499 KB, 500x246
>this gets more discussion on /v/ than FUCKING /vp/
>>
>>24584090
Upvoted, shared and retweeted.
>>
BW is a fine game, but BW 2 holds the title as best game ever.
Enjoy a greatly designed region with lots of interesting location and tons of awesome new pokémon.
>>
File: ahegao real.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ahegao real.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>24585110
thanks baby
>>
>>24585118
Saved, posted ined myed walled anded sended ased aned emailed.
>>
File: sweating.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>24585132
give me names for my MC
>>
>>24585135
I don't play minecraft, I hear there are youtube trollers online with skeletons inside their body.
>>
>>24585135
DICKS
>>
BW has a better story and characters and has route 10 music.

BW2 improved the game but downgraded the rest.
>>
>>24585135
ShinyDicks
>>
dicks/?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.