[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon are /real/ General - Disappointment Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: 1383033157712.png (55 KB, 209x221) Image search: [Google]
1383033157712.png
55 KB, 209x221
>Just like last thread, lewd is NOT welcome here. We don't want the mods nuking this line of threads again.

Essentially this is roleplay without requiring being a Rocket or anything like that

IRC Channel: None currently
>>
Fuck, my Absol is flipping out about something. Is something going on out in the Nimbasa area?
>>
>>24584100
More likely about to. Get out of there, and try warning people.
>>
My dick's stuck in a Wurple.
What do?
>>
>>24578356

Manaphy eggs only form when Manaphy lay eggs in frigid, clean waters

...Which makes them showing up all the time in tropical regions really bizarre
>>
>>24584100
False alarm. Pregame guy for Nimbasa's basketball team said something really stupid, and my Absol just sighed and went back to what he was doing.

I guess that counts as a "disaster" to him.
>>
My dick's stuck in a Zigzagoon.
What do?
>>
>catch nincada
>evolve it into Ninjask/Shedinja
>by law, all Shedinja owners must use blindfolds when handling Shedinja
>Shedinja trainers are also required to warn their opponents they have a Shedinja so they and their pokemon can put on blindfolds as well
>stealing souls, through malice or neglect is considered a federal crime and can earn life in prison or the death penalty
>>
File: 1413732873143.jpg (221 KB, 590x594) Image search: [Google]
1413732873143.jpg
221 KB, 590x594
>>24584273
What happens if a Shedinja looks into the crack of another Shedinja?
>>
My dick's stuck in a Joltik
pls no bully
>>
Does anyone have any experience with training Joltik? She keeps sucking my batteries and stuff dry and keeps getting out of my sight whenever she's out of her ball. I haven't been a trainer for very long, and she used to be my friend's pokemon, so I'm not sure how to handle this.
>>
My dick's stuck in an Everstone.
What do?
>>
>>24584295

the Shedinja probably gets one of the other Shedinja's stolen souls

either that or nothing happens
>>
Fucking preordered a game and the boat that carries it to Kalos got sunk by Fucking Jellicent again!!
Fuck my life desu
>>
My dick's stuck in some tall grass.
What do?
>>
>I'm a hermit sitting on my Blastoise who is sitting on my Torterra sitting on an island by myself
>Still able to shitpost with the rest of you
>Technology has come a long way in our Pokeworld

Oh look a Wingull.
>>
>>24584273
I have a Shedinja. It is a pain to take care of.

I never told anyone, but it ate someone's soul once. Buried the body and left fast.

Why can't we just put a cover on their backs?
>>
>>24584517

I don't think Shedinjas would enjoy having a cork up their hole 24/7.
>>
>>24584420
>>24584323
>>24584305
>>24584248
>>24584132
QUIT STICKIN' YOUR DICKS IN THINGS GODDAMNIT
>>
>>24584517
Because it's not beneficial to their wellbeing or something.

Shit like that is why I don't deal with ghost or psychic types. Too much bullshit.
>>
Oh God, I just tried watering my Sudowoodo.
What do?
>>
>>24584686
>>24584676
They really have to do something about it.

Its pretty fucked up.
>>
My dick's stuck in Pallet Town.
What do?
>>
>>24584728
WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU
>>
>>24584740
To stick his dick female humans?

So my house was being haunted by a Haunter, so I caught, because the Gastly line is awesome. Problem is, it somehow is getting out of its Pokeball, and still doing the haunting stuff. What can I do? Pretty sure releasing it, or sending it to a lab won't do anything. Also, he is pretty brother beyond the stuff he is doing around the house, like moving items around, and waking me up at night.
>>
>>24585010
stick your dick in it
>>
>>24585010
It's used to doing its own thing. You'll need to train it to behave. Let's see... Gastly line can be punished with a paper fan - I'd suggest getting a LOT of them. I mean order these things in bulk because it WILL find them and it WILL burn them. Gastly and Haunter both hate wind, so a few quick whips of the fan is like a few good squirts from a bottle of water

Do not let it evolve into a Gengar until you have it trained properly. It's not that Gengar are untrainable, it's just that they are massive pains in the ass to train, even for a ghost type
>>
>>24584709
Are you still watering it?

Stop.

Have you stopped?

Don't do it again.

It might not be too mad at you.
>>
>>24585067
Should probably get it a towel, too.
>>
My Roserade's been watching game of thrones.

Should I spoil the end of the most recent season to her?
>>
>>24585072
He could also try sticking a fire type nearby.
That always helped when my Geodude was accidentally or purposely dunked.
>>
>>24587375
I own a Roserade, and let's just say it's not a good idea to anger a pokemon with access to poison and thorns. The one time I really pissed mine off, she put me to sleep for half a day. When I woke up, she'd shredded most of my shirts.
>>
Hoennfag here, anyone know where the 8th gym is? I've flown around to look for it, but I can't find it.
>>
I just realized that the combee I had was female. What do I do to make her not sting me when she evolves?
>>
wtf is this autismo thread
>>
>>24591757
Welcome to /vp/
>>
>>24591757
You bumped it so you like it m8
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 304x166
>>24591757
>implying you aren't an autismo for replying to this thread
>>
I love my Audino and all, but its kinda unnerving that it is only ever happy. It never feels sad, angry, or bored.
>>
>>24591970
You can fix that
>>
You guys are gay lol
>>
>>24592136
Very much so
>>
File: 1219-0-cry.jpg (27 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
1219-0-cry.jpg
27 KB, 460x282
>>24592146
>you will never go gay for your phox
>>
>>24591970
I've handled a few Audinos before, though I dont own one myself.

Audino's emotions are tied to the physical health of things around them. Does yours ever seem different when one of your pokemon is sick? Sometimes even if a Pokemon near it is just very hungry, though it'd be borderline abuse to intentionally let a tamed 'mon go that long without food.

Your Audino sounds like it has a comfortable living environment, or no friends. I bet youre a wonderful trainer, keep at it.
>>
Made a discovery today

For some reason Hawluchas like Legos.

or at least mine does, can anyone confirm?
>>
File: Zard.jpg (57 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
Zard.jpg
57 KB, 500x427
Kantofag here.

Today an old man gave me a blue scarf. I gave it to my Charizard because I thought it'd suit him. But here's the weird thing.

I got into a battle with a random trainer. My Charizard, for some reason, was faster than his Electrode and knocked it out with an Earthquake. Problem is that after that, the trainer sends out a Crobat, and despite my orders, he still kept using Earthquake.

I almost lost that battle, I would have if I didn't use another Pokemon. What gives? My Charizard never disobeyed me before and everything was fine when I took the scarf off. What's up with this weird scarf?
>>
>>24592695
Sounds like pokerus.
It causes brain degeneration.
Time to take Charizard out behind a barn.
>>
>>24592695
Choice items. Made by analyzing how pokemon brains work, and overwriting the listening part after using a move. In exchange though, it overcharges the adrenal glands, increasing speed or power.
>>
[specific pokemon] is doing something i cannot comprehend, please spoonfeed me the answer ?
>>
>>24591970
But that's the biggest benefit.
Something that never gets mad at you no matter how badly you fuck up.
>>
>>24594425
>I'm not angry, just disappointed
Jesus, that's even worse.
>>
>>24594479
Can't say I agree.
>>
>>24594317
[vague and unhelpful answer]
>>
>>24594317
>>24595364
If you guys think you'd be better at this, then go right ahead and contribute.
>>
>be me
>have Pory-Z
>having fun shitposting around with it on the PC
>dare Pory to hack the League
>he actually did it the absolute madman
>Cops show up on our door next day
>shit.jpg
>Brorygon-Z clears any trace while I entertain the cops
>tfw they offered me an apology for entering my house

TOPKEK

Post Porygon stories.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 500x436
>>24595531
Did you know Robert Downey Jr. Has a porygon-z?

It got featured in Avengers
>>
>>24595628
That was his?

Good taste.

inb4 Porygon2 vs Porygon-Z. They are both good, no need to fling shit like a mankey.
>>
>>24595531
Why didn't he remove the evidence immediately, rather than waiting a day to do so?
>>
>>24584305
This anon is a Pokephile. He will not only fuck his Pokemon and maybe wild one, but he will fuck your. So hide your Pokemon because this anon is fuckin everything
>>
>>24584709
Anon are you trying to kill the poor thing?
>>
My Gardevoir is watch me and my friend play Chest and she seems very interested in it. What do?
>>
>>24597728
>chest
Are you Unovian by any chance?
>>
>>24597728
Teach her how. Chess can be fun with a pokemon.
>>
>>24598734

No fun against a Metagross.
>>
>>24596026
We didn't expect them to care enough to trace us down.

I mean, we didn't move anything. Just checked some stuff, stats and shit. Did you know that the average of Pokémon Battles in Sinnoh per day is 294.6, not counting wild encounters?
>>
So Professor Juniper from Unova recently published a paper, stating that Klink, Klang, and Klinklang just spontaneously appeared about a hundred years ago. She's only done research in Unova though. Are there any other pokemon you guys might believe this about?
>>
>>24599883
Zubat.

There is no way either Mew or Arceus could ever be insane/cruel enough to create such an annoying species.

Fucking Zubats
>>
>>24599904
I once had a Zubat bite my Meowstic and it got sick and it died.

I kill any Zubat I see now. Fucking shitheads.
>>
>>24599873
Huh. What's the average win rate of a trainer there?
>>
>>24599957
You didn't take it to a pokemon center?
>>
Being a breeder is hellish senpai
>>
So how am I supposed to get a mega ring?

I already asked Oak, but he refuses to give me one, even when I already have six of Kanto's badges. I found a Beedrillite I really want to use.
>>
>>24583908
My Heliolisk won't stop eating wild Yanma. Is this common? I've seen no negative side effects, but I worry.
>>
>>24601530
I did, but it couldn't be saved. He was suffering, puking and his liver didn't work.

He had to be put down. FUCK ZUBATS
>>
>>24601652
It's not common, but it's not unheard of either.
Just make sure s/he doesn't eat a captured one and it'll be fine.
>>
>>24595652
I consider evolution to Porygon-Z abuse and have a mind to report dubious software to the police
>>
>>24587375
>>24587385
You guys ought to foster a better relationship with your Roserades. Whenever I have to leave for business, mine and my Kadabra keep the house together and the garden thriving. There's gon be some good winter squash soon.
How can you relax with your Pokemon if you don't trust them when you're not watching?
>>
>>24601455
It's about 1.3 per day and about 663.4 per individual trainer. Of course, there's a lot of trainers that don't battle much, so it is lower than you would expect.
>>
>>24599883
Trubbish and Garbador, strangely also from Unova. Muk and Grimer thrive off human waste but I;m sure they existed in swamps and black muddy places before humans. Trubbish and Garbador are literally spawns of humanity's filth
>>
I ate a bluk berry a few days ago and my mouth is still black. What do?
>>
>>24601694
I dont hate my Roserade, I just like to mess with her.
>>
>>24601715
Just wait, you'll be fine. They just have superstaining juices. I hope you didn't get any on your clothes though, because that shit is literally impossible to clean. Like, they use that juice to make permenant markers.
>>
>>24601771
pls no bully my Roserade is male with a more relaxed nature. I think if I teased him he'd just roll his eyes and shake some petals at me.
>>
>>24601788

Snowpointer here,

I don't bully her, just kinda occasionally pull a fast one on her. Everyone has a little fun on my whole roster.
>>
So my Gardevoir isn't letting me leave my house because I accidentaly let her watch Friday the Thirteenth. How do I convince her I can leave without dying?
>>
>>24601803
Wait until she's asleep and sneak out. There's no reasoning with a paranoid Gardevoir
>>
>>24598005
No Johto.>>24597728
>>
>>24598855
Try Alakazam.
Protip; Don't.
>>
File: hansen.jpg (61 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
hansen.jpg
61 KB, 576x720
>>24595531
Could you continue this story, sir?
>>
File: trainride.jpg (97 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
trainride.jpg
97 KB, 500x609
I'm on the train to SnowPoint City from hearthome

This is a 12 hour trip.

And I'm "somewhat" alone. There's a woman here with her Kecleon.

And before anyone asks I won't even bother hitting on her. Not even because "beta" but because she's wearing what looks like an engagement ring.

I got a pic of two of my pokemon just playing with her Kecleon though.

Any Anons from Snowpoint? How's the weather? My family says its shit.
>>
>>24602155
Can confirm that the weather in Snowpoint is shit.

Also, watch your Honchkrow or it's going to form a mafia of every Pokemon on the train and make the woman give it her ring for "protection".

Speaking from personal experience.
>>
>>24602189
I know my Honchkrow well enough that he wouldn't do that. He fucks every woman he can.

Every female that isn't on my team at least.

Named him "Archer" because I liked the show, now I know he's a real ladies man.

How much snowfall this year?
>>
>>24583908
Hearthome City, my hometown, is already decorated for Christmas. I'd usually complain, but this is my Stoutland's first holiday season with me. I'm enjoying watching Fredonia play with the locals and tourists alike.

Aww, look, snow!
>>
>>24602155
I'm from Mahogany but I have family up there.
Personally I love the snow but it does kinda suck being stuck in during a blizzard but I took advantage of the opportunity to play some video games with my cousins and snuggle my Ninetales.
Hope you brought a nice thick jacket or a furry fire type to snuggle.
>>
File: 1419031079056.png (219 KB, 1000x857) Image search: [Google]
1419031079056.png
219 KB, 1000x857
>>24602210
Yep.

Just left there an hour ago.

It'll get a little rough but not nearly what I get to deal with for a few months.
>>
File: trainercards.png (109 KB, 755x362) Image search: [Google]
trainercards.png
109 KB, 755x362
>>24602213
Thats me.

My Garchomp's gonna have a rough time but I brought her a scarf and some stuff.

I make the trip each year.
>>
>>24602221
Oh yeah, you gotta be careful with those dragon types in low temperatures.
Feed it a few yache berries every day and it should be alright.
>>
File: pokemon.png (1 MB, 1371x771) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.png
1 MB, 1371x771
So I figured if I had to stick to a type I'd do poison because Zubat is my favorite Pokemon and made this my line up the names aren't final tho Whatcha think?
>>
>>24602242
My Garchomp (Allison) She's a tough woman. I got a few remedies/tricks. If all else fails, she has her Scarf or something good for her chest.

Slash (Sceptile) I don't have to worry about, I got him a good coat and gloves.

Garrus (Haxorus) I got him a nice coat and hat.

Virion (Noivern) I'm more worried on besides the berries, any ideas for a Noivern? Ear-muffs maybe?

Zygarde's new. I'm having trouble figuring him out in general. I caught him on my trip to Unova when I found him attacking a town. He was fine back in Hearthome, I don't think I have to worry.

He just sits a meditates, he eats a fair amount but doesn't actually do a whole lot...I might not even let him out while on this trip. Don't want to freak out the family.
>>
File: tumblr_n3kq4t1uR91sg6o9jo1_500.jpg (445 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3kq4t1uR91sg6o9jo1_500.jpg
445 KB, 450x600
>>24602250
Might I suggest a Nidoran?
My Aunt's Nidoqueen is really doting and treats me like one of her own kids whenever I come over.
Mosh (My Nidoking) is her son and pretty much a brother to me.
>>
>>24602265
I have the same problem with my Nidoking, a good pair of earmuffs are a must.
I got a pair made out of furfrou fur through mail order that work like a charm but it might make it hard for them to hear you.
>>
>>24602274
Like a brother? Your Nidoking was raised REALLY well. I've yet to encounter a Nidoking IRL that isn't an angry asshole on a hair trigger.
>>
>>24602292
I grew up with him since her was a little Nidoran, I gotta admit that it took some time for him to get used to me at first.
My advice is to keep a good supply of pecha berries and antidotes.
>>
>>24602274
Honestly I don't care much for nidoran and there evolutions I was considering them at first but then I learned that Scolipede was the largest poison Pokemon surprisingly and figured that she's cute and can make for a fairly comfortable mount
>>
LIVE
>>
My dick's stuck in a master ball..
What do?
>>
>>24602221
12 hours on a train and I made it this afternoon at around 1

Weathers really shitty.
>>
>>24604556
Maybe it would be easier to not have sex with your pokemons if you were in jail.
>>
>>24604556
>>24604650
Kek.
>>
>>24604556
It's perfectly natural, we all do it.
I catch weak or injured pokemon and then rape them to death in the tall grass behind my house.
>>
File: 1439006800597.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1439006800597.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>24604636
>on a train, coming back from snowpoint after making a few sketches of the ruins.
>SHIT DRAWING WEATHER, hands frozen to my sketch pad
>Whatever, got some cool images
>Nearly back at sunnyshore
>decide to go grab a bite to eat
>dining car nearly empty
>Eh, I like the silence
>sit down, decide to have some coffee with litwick and my kirlia
>Hear someone sipping something
>The hell? I thought no one was nearby?
>Turn head
>OH DAMN
>IT'S FUCKING CYNTHIA
>Slowly turn head back.
>Don't want to bother her by taking a picture, so I quickly sketched it out instead

What do I do?
>>
>>24604781
Tell me what she was doing on the train?

Shit I met her a few times but didn't know she was there.
>>
Anyone else here living in their secret base?
It's surprisingly cozy when you have enough furniture to make it feel more like a home.
>>
>>24604781
Rape her, then slit her Lucario's throat.
>>
>>24604785
No clue. Seems to just be chillin. Maybe taking the long way back to league? I know she travels around a lot. Seeing as her lucario's asleep, she's probably been sitting there for a while.
>>24604809
Eh, no. her lucario would probably rape me instead.
>>
>>24604910
She visits Snowpoint every now and then.

She's still trying to find out what's the deal with the temple on the back of the town. I've seen her every now and then.

I have a question. I'm going for my 4th badge, which is Roark, but my team is either weak to rocks or can't hurt them. Porygon-Z's Tri-Attack gets countered by the rock types, my Froslass get's beatne easily and my Jolteon gets beaten by Earthquakes.

Any ideas? I think I may come back later and challenge Volkner instead.
>>
>>24604999
Go to south of Hearthome, we got Buizel and Floatzel nearby.
>>
>>24605062
I'm not really fond of Floatzels, they seem to be pretty aggresive.

On the other hand, I found an abandoned egg.

It doesn't seem to be close to hatching. I wonder what'll come out of it.
>>
>Trainer of a somewhat spoiled gengar
>during summer (Johtofag) I invite him to cuddle with me to sleep
>now season is changing; too damn cold to be near my Gengar
>assigns him to sleep in separate rooms during winter
>this dipshit keeps sneaking back into my bed every night: caught a cold 2 times this month because of this

I know I brought this to myself, but any solution for this? I have an early flight to Kalos tomorrow for business, and just as much as I love my Pokemon, I want to show up not sick and presentable for work.
>>
>>24584295
Nothing happens
>>
My dick got blended by Mega Gardevoir.
>>
>>24605227
You could try putting purity seals around your room for the time being.
>>
>>24605227
My experience with Ghosts are a Dusknoir and Mismagius, do Gengars like toys?
>>
>>24605724
Deets on where I can purchase that in Johto?

>>24605790
Everytime I get him toys whenever he accompany me to trips but he gets bored with them easily. Now we have room packed with toys he never played with
>>
>>24605860
Ecruteak city, the gym leader there is a ghost type expert.
I hear his grandmother was in the Kanto E4.
>>
>>24605860
Morty is a good friend of mine.

He'd figure out your Gengar like a book. He gave my Dusknoir a box of Cigars and now that ghost is chill as fuck.
>>
Anyone have any experience with raising Jellicent? I recently caught one, but I've been being... cautious, considering all the stories I've heard.
>>
>>24606579
They're oblivious to danger, they never know if what they're doing is right or wrong. So it's up to you to teach them.
>>
>>24606594
Shiittttt. How do I start to teach her about this stuff?
>>
>>24606611
Just be around her at all times and make sure she doesn't do anything weird (or keep her in her pokeball). When she does something bad, tell her. She'll learn eventually.
>>
>>24606627
How would I insert a finger inside of a ghost type? Get the fuck out faggot.
>>
>>24606611
Most pokemon learn best from positive reinforcement.
Give it lots of affection and treats while behaving but completely ignore it while it's misbehaving.
>>
>>24583908
>>24583908
>>24605418
>>24605418
>>24605418
I would say that Porygon 1 is by now a common pokemon: DRM or not, we'd have cracked it's source code.

Then everyone who isn't a retard can compile their own!

The upgrades would be more in demand then, and a in-world company would probably make a killing from the data.

I wonder: Didn't Team Rocket create the first Porygon in the Manga? What if a Team-Rocket copycat hacker group are using Porygon to hack into/fish/download the data from bill's/whomever's PC so they can duplicate the pokemon?1
>>
File: schach.jpg (339 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
schach.jpg
339 KB, 2560x1920
>So I decided to teach my Gardevoir how to play chest.
>She seems to understand the game pretty. >She knows what each piece is assigned to do and the way they move.
>We had a few practice games to get her into the feel of the game.
>After that she was ready
>Damn she good!
>Games getting intense.
>Game last for an hour.
>In the end, she got me, check mate!
>She stood up and shouted in victory!
>I congratulated her on her victory.
>She hugs me for a good game and start setting up for another.
>Time for another hour long game.
>>
>>24606911
Why do you type it as "Chest"? Its "Chess"
>>
>>24606923
>>24606927

What is your problem, BRUH?
>>
>>24607111
Just report him.

Mods won't like lewd posting in a thread that specified no lewd posting at all.
>>
Anyone ever seen a chess game between an atu and a Metagross?

One has the processing power of a super computer and then some, the other can see the futer.
>>
>>24607145
Xatu can only see an unaltered future, so if the future is not one in which it wins at the game (which is highly likely), then it's ability is basically useless after the first divergent move unless it looks into the future after every move.
>>
Halp, theres a rotom in my Pc and aAFGGHSGH
>>
Is my Pokémon asexual? I take her to the daycare to breed as she's of breeding age, and she refuses the advances of any male in her egg group. I ask her what's wrong and she just huffs and crosses her arms. She's in her ball now. I don't need to breed or anything, just wandering what's up with it.
>>
>>24607645

I told her that she doesn't have to breed if she doesn't want to, and she seems happier. She's currently cuddling into my side, asleep. Anyway, what would be the reason for it?
>>
Does anyone know where to buy a good suit with excellent Psy resistance? I want to kill my neighbor who's been fucking his female Delphox for quite some time. I got my Kalashnikov ready to kill the motherfuckers.
>>
>>24607664

Depends. If she's being fucked against her will, you won't need one. If she enjoys it you'll be burned to a crisp. And if she enjoys it, why kill them? If he's doing her against her will, waste the fucker and drop her into the Daycare.
>>
>>24607664
>>24607754

Whether it's consensual or not, kill him and fuck her yourself.
>>
>>24607661
First, what is your mon?
Second, I believe that she is probably asexual. Maybe she's more of a Pokemon who likes to be by themselves
>>
>>24607945

She's a Gardevoir. Apparently they're quite monogamous. I don't think she prefers to be by herself because she's always been very affectionate with me and is happy being around the rest of my team, but she just rejected any Pokémon at the Daycare .
>>
>>24608135
Preferences I think
>>
Ok, this question is going to nominate me for retard of the year but does anybody know how I can check my mon's ability using a pokedex or the GUI on a storage system? I've been trying to find out just what my Sylveon's ability is for over a month, but there's no sign of him having Cute Charm and I haven't been able to go out as often because of college work, which is annoying in regards to the aforementioned predicament because there is only one mon within my general vicinity that has a non-neutral reaction to Fairy-type moves and it is rare as shit, and the ones that resist Normal are all Steel-type so they'd be of no help.
>>
>>24608250
Aren't there any rock-types you can test it on? Maybe someone at your college has one; challenge them to a battle or something and see if your Sylveon's Normal moves are more effective than they'd otherwise be.
>>
>>24608250
Ok let me reword that last sentence - there's a shitton of mons neutral to both Normal and Fairy, an impossible to find one weak to Fairy and then some who are part Steel and therefore resist both types.
>>
>>24608265
One of my friends has a Boldore but he just won't fight no matter what we try to do. He's pretty obedient when it comes to everything else, thankfully. I'll go ask him later on if I can convince Boldore to let my Sylveon use a low effort Hyper Voice and see his reaction.
>>
>>24608247

She shooed off a Gallade or two at the Daycare, so it can't be that.
>>
>>24608312
>gardevoir
>very affectionate with me
>doesn't like other male Pokemon

Anon...
>>
>>24608312
Try slowly weaning her off you. See her less often and try to get her to hang out with other pokemon more until she's not as attached to you.
>>
I finally caught a Weedle, and made him into a Beedrill.

However, he's vicious towards every other teammate I've had, even Steelix.

How do I calm my Beedrill? It's seriously becoming a problem, as he unceremoniously killed another trainer's Granbull.
>>
>>24608919
>Beedrill
>calm

Good luck. If you can figure it out, I'm sure the Professors would love to hear it.
>>
Can we all just report shitposting that's lewd?
It doesn't add anything to the thread, for example, when that one retard shitposts about sticking your finger in X Pokemon's anus.
>>
>>24609392
Thanks for the bump :^)
>>
File: Apostle Jessie lying.jpg (413 KB, 1000x785) Image search: [Google]
Apostle Jessie lying.jpg
413 KB, 1000x785
Why are the women on the "evil" teams so great
>>
>>24609510
>fantisizing about criminals
You're like a girl who writes love letters for murderers on death row.
>>
>>24609527
>implying

If they could be considered criminals, they're pretty shit at it.
>>
File: 1446750819867.png (751 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1446750819867.png
751 KB, 600x800
Has this ever happened to anyone here?
>>
>>24609732
How would it? The illusion would be dissipated within seconds of coitus, assuming there's a Zoroark that would even want to go around and have sex with random humans.
>>
>>24609774
>assuming there's a Zoroark that would even want to go around and have sex with random humans.

you mean other than all the Zoroark that go around doing just that?
>>
>>24609852
That happens? My local community had an infestation of Zoroark last year and all they seemed to do is steal people's stuff by pretending to be family members.
>>
>>24609872
I took mine to a martial artist to get him to not steal anything.

Keeps his mind focused. now my Weavile...he's another story
>>
>>24601694

I'd say it's due to your Kadabra. Typing comes in play with the relationships between Pokemon.

Anyway... How do I get rid of the Abomasnow on my front lawn? My Pokemon (all at least partial Dragon types except for Heliolisk, who simply ignores the stupid thing) refuse to go out of my house unless in their Pokeballs because of it.
>>
>>24602265

How did you catch a Zygarde, and what was it doing in my region in the first place?
>>
>>24608856

I don't know if I could do that, we're pretty close. I've always been fairly affectionate with my team, and I just see it as part of the relationship I have with my Pokémon. Like, I couldn't just tell her to go away when she sits and leans against me, could I?

>>24608547

What exactly are you implying?
>>
>>24602265
>Zygarde's new. I'm having trouble figuring him out in general. I caught him on my trip to Unova when I found him attacking a town. He was fine back in Hearthome, I don't think I have to worry.

Surrrre. And Shelgon can fly, too.
>>
My Florges is stuck on my dick
>>
>>24610377
He's implying that the Gardevoir is a lesbian.
>>
>>24610395

Protip: things wont get stuck on your dick if you stick it in a blender,and set it to liquify.
>>
>>24607645

Are you sure your Gardevoir is female?
>>
>>24583908
My Kangaskhan (Winslow) keeps adopting breeding rejects she finds. I know Kangaskhan are naturally motherly, but I can't provide for all of them. It was cute back when she brought me a Pidove, who's now a beautiful Unfezant (Carefree) but it's getting out of hand.
>>
>>24610468
Maybe try taking them somewhere where someone else who's interested can raise them?
If it's cute or strong, it shouldn't be too hard to find them a home.
>>
>>24610418
100%.

>>24610398

I investigated this by leaving her with my Milotic, also female, and then with my Electivire who seems to be a total stud at the daycare. There wasn't any particular strong difference in the way they interacted, and she wasn't physically interacting with either, but they both seemed to communicate well and get along equally. Anyone know what's up?
>>
>>24610377
Buddy, listen.
I understand that you don't want to treat your pokemon differently from eachother, but Gardevoirs are pokemon that really need to be lightly nudged away from you every now and again.You see, your happy thoughts are like junk food to your Gardevoir. She'll develop a casual addiction to it if you don't set boundaries to how much she can get from you. She probably thinks that you'll stop paying as much attention to her if you use her for breeding or something, Gardevoirs are weird like that. Anyway, if you don't want her to be attached to your side at all times then you're going to have to make her get more comfortable interacting with other pokemon as soon as possible. Try not to delay it because if she gets too focused on you then you're at the point of no return and you're going to have to accept her minor obsession with you if you want her to still be happy.
>>
>>24610710
That's not completely accurate-- I own a Gardevoir, and she isn't clingy at all with me. If she thinks I'm doing something dumb, then sure, she'll nag me about it, but she's pretty self-reliant.

She does mother the children at the school I work at, though, but thank god for that because otherwise I'd be up the creek without a paddle. Kindergarteners are a handful.
>>
Jellicent anon from before here.
I've been trying to teach her right from wrong, and it's been working so far. I came back since I have a question I would like to ask.

How should I scold her when she does something wrong? Verbally? Not feeding her Pokepuffs?
>>
>>24610710

I'm not sure if its that bad, yet. I've made a point of asserting my authority verbally with my team, especially seeing as I have a strong species (an Aggron, not a boisterous or insolent one, I just can't take the risk) on my team. I make sure I'm in control 100% of the time. I set boundaries, and I'll put her in her ball when I need to and I'll sleep alone most of the time too. I'll bear that in mins, but her behaviour doesn't seem clingy, its just cute stuff like cuddling under a blanket whilst I read on a cold night. Just like how I often sit with Milotic's head on my lap chilling on the couch.
>>
>>24610849

Ideally you do it from birth, but discipline can be enforced by verbal scolding, removal of privileges such as treats for larger misbehaviours etc. But be careful not to be too harsh, and remember to give affection when they win battles/ behave well. They're your friends and partners too.
>>
>>24610876

That said, I think I treat them well, and I consider them my friends. I share affection with them frequently, and don't have to scold them too harshly these days as they know how to act. I'll still tell them what not to do, though. I'm not like those people who abuse their Pokémon.
>>
File: 1393064737642.png (23 KB, 558x641) Image search: [Google]
1393064737642.png
23 KB, 558x641
>this is a general now

For what purpose. Why do you fags always have to ruin everything by making it a general. Fuck you all.
>>
>>24610544
I came across a few Pokemon Ranches that were willing to accept them. However, my other Pokémon refused to let a Girafarig leave. Probably something to do with Normal-Type camaraderie
>>
>>24610892
Aside from the shitposting it brought, it's not as bad as that Gardevoir general faggotry.
>>
>>24610876
>>24610884
Try pretending that you have to work on a project for a week and tell her that you're busy or something whenever she wants to see you. See if anything happens.
>>
>>24610904
You should take some time to think about what to do with the Girafarig.
>>
>>24610293
The fucker was harrassing a town in the east. I happened to be in the area, needless to say I put everything I had into trying to catch him.

Almost lost my own life, got a lucky break when I found out my Garchomp inparticular was just able to over power it.

Only legendary pokemon Ive ever caught. Ive heard rumors that there are more than one though. Mine likes to just sit and meditate though, rarely listens to me, but at least he isnt violent.

I decided not to give him a name, felt weird giving something as immortal as him one.
>>
Hey guys, how do I deal with an infestation of Farfetch'd in my garden? I live in Kanto, and they're on our endangered species list.
>>
>>24611338
have you tried calling a ranger in?
>>
>>24611338

Do you grow leeks by any chance?
>>
>>24611345
Yeah, they then proceeded to do jack shit. They must have sent out a noobie, because she thought that sending out her Raichu and firing a Thunder off into the air was enough to scare the Farfetch'd off permenantly. They kept tearing up my leeks and I got tired of it, so I didn't plant any this time, but they're still there. There haven't been any leeks for months!
>>
>>24611351
Not since they first came in a few years back.
>>
guys, how do I stop my rotom fRom messing with my cOmpuTer, it wOnt stop, and its annoying Me.
>>
>>24611407
Give it as many of its favorite treats as it wants.
It'll work. I promise.
>>
File: notsureiftrolling.png (136 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
notsureiftrolling.png
136 KB, 400x400
>>24611468

are You mESsing with me?
>>
>>24611504
Noooo?
>>
How the fuck does one stop a Yamask to stop crying all the time?

I've been with mine for a year now, but I hear him cry every night. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>24611516

Really?
Or are you.
Toying with me?
Of course you are.
Makes me sad.
>>
>>24611557

Annnd now hes shitposting.
>>
>>24611557
Im the guy with a Zygarde and Im having trouble telling if you're shitposting or not
>>
>>24611520
How much love and affection have you been giving it?
>>
File: Mew2.jpg (38 KB, 569x600) Image search: [Google]
Mew2.jpg
38 KB, 569x600
Do you guys think the whole "Mew" thing is real? I'm curious how it really look like. They say it look like a cat. Like, a persian, skitty or something?
>>
>>24611587
He's the only mon I keep out of its pokeball, and he's the one I battle with the most. We're best buds, I don't think it's because of lack of affection that he acts this way.

I heard Yamasks were once human, maybe he has memories of that time?
>>
>>24611589
Eh I dont know

ive seen some shit but never seen a mew before
>>
>>24611620
I've never heard of that but that sounds very unlikely. What I have heard is that if you put the mask on and let your Yamask run around in your body every now and then, it helps them calm down their sobbing until they evolve. Apparently they don't cry at all once they evolve.
>>
You guys are good people. Don't go to the Pokemon Center in Lumiose City tomorrow.
>>
>>24611635
They also say you need pure heart and also strong desire to see it. Sounds like marketing to me.

>>24611640
I'm not from Kalos but what's going down in PKMN center tomorrow?
>>
>>24611640
Anon...

Whatever warning you're giving us for. Please dont let it happen.

Here is what Im asking you to do:

Go to the Zoo tomorrow.

Go see some stuff from outside Kalos. Please?
>>
>>24611673
You don't understand anon. Everything is out of my control. It wasn't even my idea in the first place.
And before you guys try to track my location or something, don't bother. Our Porygon2 blocks that kind of thing.
>>
>>24611708

Our?
>>
I got a ponyta as a gift from my grandma. I feel like a little girl.

Anyway, how exactly I mount a ponyta without burning my genitals in the process?
>>
>>24611724
>Our?
I meant the group I'm with. Apologies for the confusion.
>>
>>24611746

I dont like the sound of this.
>>
>>24611708
You know one of us is going to call the police about this, right?
>>
>>24611708
>>24611746
>Out of our control

Anon,

Its almost Christmas time. Two months away but still, Im right now out of my element freezing my ass off to be with my family because I enjoy it. My pokemon dont mind coming up here and my #3 problem is a Zygarde thats practically a robot.

You are always in control Anon. You just have to find something you like first. What do you like?
>>
>>24611746
Just one question: Is this "group" you are in follow the "Team Rocket" style?
>>
>>24611763
And then what? They'll dismiss your call as bullshit because you can't provide a location or any other evidence that's not a 4chan thread?
>>
>>24611781
Yes.
>>
My pikachu seems to have developed a thing for ketchup. is that a bad thing?
>>
>>24611795
I met Giovanni a few years ago believe it or not, he was a family friend. I don't remember much of him, except I was really afraid of his Nidoking, which he loved to show.

The thing is, if you saw how the guy ended, would make you think twice about turning into crime. Depressed in his own gym, then he lost the gym, then he ran away from his family "trying to find himself". Last time we heard from him he was fighting kids in Unova.

Drop criminal life, man.
>>
>>24611859
Eh, it happens. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>24611883

Even if I cant get a botle of the stuff without it dissapereing by the next morning?
>>
>>24611887
Yep.
>>
>>24611892

Huh. the more you know.
>>
>>24611873
I can't back out now. I'm in too deep, and they punish runaways who get caught.

I wanted to warn you all since I don't even want to go through with this. It's better if things are less messy.

I can't just up and leave either, because they're using my Porygon2 to defend against cyberattacks.
>>
>>24611906
Pretty sure if you go to the cops right now with what you know, you can get some kind of protection from your "employers." They can probably even get your Porygon2 back for you. You don't need to do this.
>>
>>24605227
>>24605860 here, thanks to >>24605878 with his purity seal advice,?I finally got a decent sleep in a long time. Only another problem; Gengar is having a 2 day long (so far) tantrum by staying invisible around the house and occasionally knocking fragile things off.

I know he's wanting attention but I literally, /literally/ can not play with him for 10 hours straight.

I guess feed him poffins? Idk
>>
>>24612049
Go catch a buddy for him to play with. That may help. Some base evolution ghost type.

This has a small chance of backfiring if the pokemon you happen to catch has a naughty nature, so try finding one that is more calm and subdued.
>>
>>24612078
Awesome! What's a good base ghost type in Kalos? Sorry, n00b here
>inb4 noob raising Gengar
>also fuck Team Rocketfag in Luminouse City, that's where I'm at rn
>>
>>24612107
Rotom can be found somewhere there I think?
Shouldn't be too hard to catch.
>>
Some of you trainers are alright. Don't go to Castelia City tomorrow.
>>
>>24612247
Fuck off Plasmafag
Seriously though, what's happening?
>>
>>24612257
You'll see. If you absolutely must be in Castelia City, don't be in any tall buildings.

Arceus is Great.
>>
>>24612264
Are you going to nuke them or something?
>>
>>24612277

Nah, hes just looking for a Bad Time.
>>
>>24612078
>>24612107

Would Honedge be a good solution... ? Or not because a sword ... Actually, if you want a playmate for Gengar, why not go get a Pumpkaboo? Theyre friendly little tykes
>>
>>24612285
I brought home a newly caught pumpkaboo and uh, let 'er out to play with Gengar.

He ATE it.
I am literally shitting myself in fear wtf??
>>
>>24612503
Nah, hes just playing around. If he doesnt happen to spit it out in the hour, thats when you should worry, as then hes just tormenting it. thats when you should tell him to spit the poor thing out (it cant actually eat the pumpkaboo, luckily.)

Unless you happened to catch a pumpkaboo that likes playing tricks. In that case, the two might have planned this to scare you. Like, maybe the pumpkaboo will pop up later and tty scaring you by pretending its the ghost of the pumpkaboo that was eaten (yes, i know, thats dumb, considering the type, and yes, I have seen it happen) or when you ask him to spit it out, he'll open him mouth and point inside, at which point you'll put your head closer to the opening upon seeing nothing and then he'll jump out to scare you. Or perhaps they have something else planned.
>>
>>24612549

YOu think thats bad. My neghbors Rotom SOMEHOW managed to convince my Porygon to help it in a prank. made my neighbore think his computer had some kind of virus, then scared the sit out of him.
>>
>>24612556
Yeah, ghost types love their pranks.

I feel sorry fir the guy. Rotom are pretty difficult to deal with in their own right, as they tend to be rather mischevious (although, they tend to stop after a bit once they know you've had enough, unless it actually likes its new accomodations. Thats why its always reccomended to get a rather high end computer just for them to play around with), but paired with a porygon... Yeah, his day must have been bad.

Rotoms generally try to make it up to thier owners after, though. Usually by making thier computera faster or downloading certain things. I know of one that decided to hack his trainer into the hall of fame once. That was a spectacle. It was quickly sorted out, however, from what I remember.
>>
>>24612587

Yeah, they mean be pranksters, but their the good natured kind who want you to look back at what happend and laugh.
>>
>>24612549
Update: So it turns out you were correct, my Gengar was just torturing the shit out of poor creature. He's acting extremely hostile toward this pumpkaboo, especially when I'm holding her.

>pumpkaboo and I both greatly traumatized
>probably send this Pokemon to my parents' back in Azalea town so she can have a decent life
>>
>>24612596

I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT COULDENT HAVE JUST BEEN GIZMO! I KNEW HE HAD HELP!
>>
>>24612549
>>24612556
>>24612587
>>24612596
>desperately wished >>24612600was a practical joke
>kill me
>>
>>24612600
Wait, did you just catch it and then just send it out to play with your gengar without explaining why? Because then it probably assumed you were replacing it instead of trying to make it happier by having both you and someone else to play with, as you wouldn't always be there to be around for it.
>>
Hey, what the hell's happening to my Carnivine?

I notice it ate something, but now, it's literally hurling acid all over the place. Not only that, it's black and corrosive. What the hell could it have eaten and should I consult the Pokecenter? Or is it just a minor issue?

If it helps, I noticed it hanging around a swarm of Venipede. I hear they have dye-like properties for the insides, but his mouth looked totally normal even after eating 8 of them.
>>
So yeah, Im lloknig back at gizomos prank and laughing my ass off, I cant beleive I though my dsktop backround suddely being ponies ment I had a virus!
>>
>>24612621
M-maybe?
I did introduce the pokemons as playmates for each other. Did I miss some crucial step to make Gengar angry?

>hiding in closet with pumpkaboo
>>
>>24612660
Okay, now your just making it worse. Get out of the closet with your pumpkaboo, apologize to your buddy (he wont hurt you, your his trainer and he cares for you) and apologize and explain (this is the important part) instead of hiding in a closet. He probably also didnt expect you to literally hide in a closet after what he did.
>>
So I want to become a Pokemon Hunter. Steal treasures like nuggets and dragon fangs from wild Pokemon, or outright lead parties to hunt them down and have them made into nice suits and food.

What do you recommend as a first Pokemon for me? A sneasel or a Fennekin might suit for stealing stuff. From there I can work my way up and gather stronger Pokemon for brute force.
>>
>>24612691
>ranger status: REPORTED

try dugtrio. Also, don't mention that shit here
>>
File: 1.jpg (11 KB, 234x234) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
11 KB, 234x234
I taught my chatot some cannibal corpse lyrics and taught it to headbang. It great
>>
File: image.jpg (579 KB, 2286x2124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
579 KB, 2286x2124
>>24612670
Thanks for the advice anon. I think Gengar finally understood my intentions and finally getting around to know his playmate.

Pumpkaboo is still terrified of him for some reason, but hopefully that's because she's just timid and still traumatized from Gengar's "pranks" from few hours ago.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.