[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
안녕 >Pokemon Ultimate Z refers to Zygarde and his ultimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 2565930-zygarde.png (224 KB, 580x640) Image search: [Google]
2565930-zygarde.png
224 KB, 580x640
안녕
>Pokemon Ultimate Z refers to Zygarde and his ultimate mega evolution form. It also refers to the ultimate energy which is limitless and drives the mega evolution process.
>Team E which was actively searching for legendary pokemon shows up to gain information about Ultimate Zygarde.
>Team Flare is less prominent but it is far more interesting because of newcomers and new leader.
>Kalos is tied to Hoenn and Unova but there are implications that there are weird things happening in a region nearby - it is implied to keep up hype for next gen game.
>You can encounter some of old characters like "the fabulous man" (Juan?), "the blond scientist, "blue madman". There is at least 1 character from every region in Kalos. They are not important for the story of this game, but some of them seem to get important in future games (?).
>Pokemon UZ is the most action driven game to date, there are a lot of events happening and plot will make you very busy. (Pokemon UZ is a new take on Pokemon franchise, they are experimenting for gen 7).

My english is not the best but hopes are you can understand me well.
>>
>>24583415
>Ultimate Z
That's bullshit but I believe it
>>
>new team searching for legendary pokemon
mite b cool................
>>
File: evolution_Zygarde.png (1 MB, 2000x550) Image search: [Google]
evolution_Zygarde.png
1 MB, 2000x550
>Ultimate comes after Perfect
>>
How would a Korean person know this? Then again there was a Spanish leaker last time so anything is possible.
>>
>>24583415
stop

pretending to be korean doesn't give you any legitimacy.these attempts at fake leaks get more and more pathetic every day.
>>
>>24584121
no
>>
no es fake y'all
>>
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE
>>
Assuming you're legit (which I don't believe you are but I'll bite anyway) what kind of Pokemon get Mega Evolutions this time? Anything specific you can relay to us? If you know all of this information, surely you must know more. If not, why?
>>
File: 1438903508140.png (86 KB, 248x235) Image search: [Google]
1438903508140.png
86 KB, 248x235
Holy fuck, I just want it to be a good game.
>>
>>24584441
Different assets are handled by different people. I wrote about those i had any info about. Also they keep in mind what fans want and are monitoring internet after reveals and such. They actually make designs for megas they dont even use later on but thats the rare case. I can assure you that there wont be any new pokemon, only new megas and forms. Pokemon UZ will be the ultimate pokemon game to date in sense that it will be revolutionary in some places and it is expected to be sold the most of any pokemon game. They will reveal the game but they still didnt set wehn exactly (late december before january coro coro would be the best i think)
>>
>>24584744
How do you know all of this?
>>
>>24584744
>yet another month until the reveal
Yeah, no, Masuda's appearing on that Pokemon show in the middle of this month and more often than not he's there for something actually important.
>>
>>24584786
Or maybe its actually its a secret, who knows.
>>
>>24584798
>inb4 it's Volcanion or a silhouette of it
>>
>>24584744
I swear if there's no Milotic
#justice4megamilotic
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.