[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
want this in the form of a giveaway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
File: Xerneas_Active_DW3_Shiny.png (89 KB, 250x361) Image search: [Google]
Xerneas_Active_DW3_Shiny.png
89 KB, 250x361
want this in the form of a giveaway?
>>
>>24577221
nah, but thanks
>>
>>24577221
Nope.
>>
>>24577221
As long as it's the one with the ribbon.
>>
>>24577221
Sure, are you doing it soon?
>>
you guys want shiny XY legends?
>>
>>24578507
yes
>>
Can they even pass the GTS?
>>
>>24578558
Not with the ribbon on they won't.
>>
>>24578548
tomorrow at 8PM PST

they'd be non-event ones, would that be ok? I'd also need a set and EVs unless you want me to use a Smogon recommended set
>>
>>24578593

I'm gonna tell you right now, do ribbons because you are going to be doing friend trades by the time this is done.
>>
>>24578595
not my first giveaway, I know how they go.

not doing ribbons to avoid exchanging FCs and making the process go quicker
>>
>>24578593
based husbando is back..can't wait for my bacon birb
>>
>>24578593
i'm still replaying the main story of ORAS, so it doesn't matter what moveset they have to me. not sure about EVs so anything good is fine.

non-event is okay as well; the GTS could get finicky if it was.
>>
>>24578605

No I plan to snipe you relentlessly. You even game me a time.
>>
>>24578615
great, see you then
>>
>>24578615

Yanno what? Fuck it. I'm not even going to try with this. Just not worth the trouble.
>>
>>24578618

Just do ribbon. He really does do this shit and outright ruins threads with a mix of shitposting and sniping(with friends).
>>
is it okay to request personal trades if we don't want to get sniped?
>>
>>24578624
>>24578636

With you guys on this. Bob is going to show up, people will panic, shitposting will ensue, and then he'll have to end up doing friend treades anyway. Best to just make a legit looking one and be done with it.
>>
>>24578629
I would but that would mean clearing all the FCs I've stored from previous giveaways, I'm maxed out at the moment and it'll take a while to do that on top of adding and trading people.

Last event giveaway I did ended up being 3.5 hours long and people started to complain about the wait; I'll think it over but I think I might just forgo the event ones
>>
>>24578654
I remember that one, it took forever to get the Jirachi you were doing and the shitposting was really bad
>>
>>24578654

There will be far more complains if you DONT do friend trades. Time means anons get one, and Bob has outright ruined and derailed giveaways with 0iv variant shitmons that confuse people for hours.
>>
>>24578661

If he does GTS the shitposting will probably be even worse this time.

Sperg has a fucking crew to do it just for the sake of doing it along with fake requests to further fuck up the chain.
>>
>>24578615

WHY?!
>>
i'm sorry, but i'm inclined to agree. doing friend code trades would be a lot better considering what i've heard of bob in this thread.
>>
I've got three of those from my 3 jap pokemon games
>>
File: 1446434495535.jpg (1 MB, 5628x3348) Image search: [Google]
1446434495535.jpg
1 MB, 5628x3348
>can't download updates for Y because the server is under maintenance

I only started a Japanese save file for event Xerneas, but still.
>>
desu
>>
SCREENCAPS OF THIS FAGGOT WHEN
>>
Here an alternstive. I have 50. First 50 to upload a totodile asking for a level 91+ blissey on gts will get xern via acq trade.
>>
>>24580464
Bump
we need to immortalize this faggot
>>
>>24577221
serious question outside of this idiot's shitposting (is actually a Mod or a Janitor)
yea, we've known for awhile..

anyway

can the shiny alternate version of Xerneas even be traded. if i were to modify an event xerneas, give it the alternate form and take away the ribbon will it actually trade?
>>
wow, haven't been on /vp/ nearly six months and Bob still fucks with giveaways... also what did happened to /gg/?
>>
back to topic, hey OP I can give you a hand with the Xerneas giveaway if you want
>>
>>24585024
Yes I am currently wonder trading tons of shiny Xerneas. I've been trading them on the gts for the past week too.
>>
>>24577221
If you want any, put a luvdisc on the gts asking for a level 100 xerneas.
>>
>tfw actually want a legit looking one
>no one wants to do it as a standard trade because it would take too long
>mfw I've spent hours giving away different events and even though it was kind of boring it was nice to do it that way

t-thanks /vp/
>>
>implying anyone wants it without the ribbon

Good luck OP hope it goes well.
>>
Posting from a mod account
TEST
E
S
T
>>
Really?
What happened to everyone who wanted givers to fuck off?
>>
So whos ready for some grade A shitposting in the next giveaway thread?

Im so excited
>>
>>24589675
Still here, giveaways are cancer.
>>
Literally every single Xerneas online is shiny now, thanks.

Just like how every single Arceus I see online now is shiny, and there were shiny ones online even a few days before it got released in Japan.
>>
reddit pls go

>>>/r/pokemongiveaway
>>
Still here for giveaway shiny xerneas?
>>
>>24590505
>beign this new

dude /vp/ has done giveaways way when we where /tr/, in fact we used to have a specialized thread for them in the form of /gg/... then /wfg/ went full retarded with their shit...
>>
>>24590627
What the fuck are you trying to preach? /wfg/ has always been around and gives out free shit, /gig/ was pure cancer that bought in all sorts of retards and made them feel welcomed.

>>24578593
This guy was one of those enablers feeding the led dit retards.
>>
>>24591210
please don't be delutional /wfg/ was a mass of cancer to boot, with it's "my hacked shiny distributions are the best everyone else's are shit" and you know who I'm refering, /gg/ at least had a good vibe and the community was nice, qith good distributions, just look at Rynn's or Wynnona's distributions, thy where awesome and helped people with eaither rare past-gen- events or good pokes that many lazy people needed(do they still post on /vp/?)
>>
>>24591755
This post is wrong on so many levels buy hey we will see soon enough
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.