[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Head Canon Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1429659528802.png (26 KB, 392x283) Image search: [Google]
1429659528802.png
26 KB, 392x283
Lets have a head canon thread.
Post you ideas and have others either ridicule or agree with your head canon.
Though probably ridicule

Heres mine:

The reason there is only 60 Kalos original Pokemon was because AZ's Ultimate Weapon killed off all the rest.

Once the environment recovered Pokemon from other regions migrated there causing the cross region diversity.
>>
Would explain the rocks that are supposed to have Pokémon on them in Kalos.
>>
The DNA Splicers are a manmade superweapon.

Between the Psychic bird dolls, Ghost golems, and life-force powered deathrays, forcing Reshiram or Zekrom back into Kyurem sounds like something the ancients would do.
>>
Ultimate Weapon makes the XY MC immortal and they gotta deal with that shit from now on.
>>
>>24470119
>there is only 60 Kalos original Pokemon

You meant 70 anon. Also no, only because the Pokemon were introduced in other geberation doesnt means they're not Kalos-native. The fact that Kalos has the biggest regional dex yet proves your theory wrong
>>
Leaf is Red's sister
>>
File: 250px-Norman_ORAS_concept_art.png (69 KB, 250x277) Image search: [Google]
250px-Norman_ORAS_concept_art.png
69 KB, 250x277
Norman is every PC's dad, he just chooses to live with Brendan/May
>>
>>24472910
What the fuck
>>
>>24472910
Lmao traveling with the NormanD (what is this, mass effect...?)
>>
File: Calem.png (471 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Calem.png
471 KB, 1024x1024
>>24470119
AZ is Calem
>>
File: 1407503759009.png (35 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
1407503759009.png
35 KB, 381x380
>>24472775
>Also no, only because the Pokemon were introduced in other ge[n]eration doesnt means they're not Kalos-native.

>The fact that Kalos has the biggest regional dex yet proves your theory wrong
How does the Pokedex size prove me wrong?
Pokedex was a man made invention base on what currently lives in the region. It does not account for events that happened 3000 years ago.
>>
R/B/Y start about midday
G/S/C Start about 9 AM
R/S/E Start about 3PM
D/P/P Start about 10AM
B/W Start about 5PM
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (28 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
28 KB, 426x240
>Pokemon that live in mystery dungeons are carnivore and thus prey on each other. When they attack you they're trying to eat you

>Civilised Pokemon choose to live in towns and vow to become vegetarians.
>However this has led to a mass extinction of tropius and cherubi
>>
Charizard Y is Charizard's only natural mega evolution.

Team Rocket had knowledge of Mega Stones so they attempted to create artificial mega stones, and created 2 just to showcase that they can alter the structure of their artificial Pokemon Mewtwo. They also put Mr. Fuji on the lead to develop artificial mega stones for other Pokemon but stopped after Charizard for ethical reasons.

I mean this is essentially canon in the mini series but I think it applies to the games as well.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.