[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally got around to playing ORAS and it has been as disappointing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Here we go!.jpg (118 KB, 719x554) Image search: [Google]
Here we go!.jpg
118 KB, 719x554
Finally got around to playing ORAS and it has been as disappointing as I was told it was. Used only Gen 3 mons I hadn't used before and I like my crew though.

Regardless Elite Four here I come!
>>
Nice team. Who has the megastone?
>>
>>24463406
Altaria

Gardevoir just finished sweeping Sydney's entire team.
>>
...and Mightyena drops Phoebe's entire team. She's a cutie pie in this.
>>
Your commitment to Hoenn pokes, espevially less popular ones, is admirable. Good luck you wont need it
>>
File: furer.jpg (10 KB, 255x288) Image search: [Google]
furer.jpg
10 KB, 255x288
>>24463384
>He don't nickname his mons.
>>
And Mega Altaria crushed Glacia. I wish they'd put up more of a fight, I know main game Pokemon is never all that hard but I feel like other Elite Fours put up a slightly better resistance to being walked all over than this.
>>
>>24463488

>Mega evolve my dragon up
>Why aren't they fighting harder?

smh
>>
>>24463542
Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel that opponents in the game should be prepared to deal with things you have in the game. Really in an ideal world every elite four member and even gym leader past like the fifth badge should have a team of 5-6 Pokemon with a Mega on it.

I'll give Steven some credit though, he put up a decent enough fight.
>>
>ORAS Boss fight
>"HAHAHA TRAINER! LETS SEE HOW YOU STAND UP TO MY ONE SHARPEDO!"

For reals Gamefreak?
>>
>>24463589
Courtney with only ONE Camerupt too... Is a bit sad.
The way that she talks is funny and interesting, though.
>>
>>24463582

What you believe =/= what gamefreak thinks will be a shitty good idea.

When you mega evolve in game you have relegated it to autopilot mayne. Unless it's a really underpowered one like... uh.... Camerupt? Beedrill? idk man. Shit I should go try out Beedrill now. I just got a Weedil on wondertrade...
>>
>>24463635
Mega Beedrill is kinda rad to be honest. Not that great but has its uses and is pretty cool.
>>
not op but i too recently got alpha sapphire beat it in 3 days doing a wonderlock. Honestly gamefreak isn't understanding that there playerbase isn't little kids. I wanna do a randomizer nuzlocke but i don't have a flashcart and my firmware is 10.0.0.2.0 or whichever is the recent one. It makes me sad.
>>
>>24463635
At this point, doing anything but rushing as quickly as possible to the next gym is relegating the game to autopilot.
>>
File: teamflarereaction.png (49 KB, 205x412) Image search: [Google]
teamflarereaction.png
49 KB, 205x412
I still don't get how I found ORAS/RSE to be pretty much the same difficulty. Hoenn's just a piss easy region, ORAS came at a bad time where it had HGSS' shoes to fill as a remake and came after the only region more piss easy than Hoenn. All you people who say the older games were much harder aren't really right save a few points in the game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.