[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to face that Elite 4 in ORAS. How am I looking? I only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: wet.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
wet.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
About to face that Elite 4 in ORAS. How am I looking?

I only use Kyogre as HM whore and to set rain.
>>
>>24454704
Ummm very diverced no doubt...
>>
thank you!

forgot to post sets

Swampert @ Megastone
Power Up Punch
Waterfall
Earthquake
Rock Slide

Gatr
Dragon Dance
Brick Break
Ice Punch
Crunch

Whiscash
Earthquake
Waterfall
Rest
Sleep Talk

Kyogre
Dive
Strength
Ice Beam
Origin Pulse

Blastoise @ Mystic Water
Surf
Ice Beam
Dark Pulse
Aura Sphere

Greninja
Thief
Extrasensory
Grass Knot
Surf
>>
>>24454751
What ability does Greninja have?
>>
>>24454760
Protean of course
>>
>>24454766
I was about to argue how Greninja shouldn't be there because of Protean, but then I remembered I have an unfinished Mono-Flying run on Y and I feel like I cheated because I'm using a Charizard and Salamence, who don't start out Flying.
That's beside the point, though. At those levels (especially Greninja's) you'll be fine.
>>
You are greatly overleveled. Will be easy.
>>
You could do with a bit more type variation, you have a few water types.
>>
>>24454704
You sure you have enough water pokemon anon? I think you could squeeze one or two more in.
>>
7.8/10: Too many water types.
>>
>>24454704
You're missing Empoleon. And Samurot, but that's good.
>>
not op but figured since this is the only thread actually talking bout the game i'd post in it

so i just turned my game on and before i went to sleep last night saved in little root in my house, go outside today and professer elm is like "HELP!" so i go to help and i get to choose starter pokemone from gold and silver, i choose chikorita and hes like "thanks for the help" and walks away with the pokemon that was chasing him.... i feel violated.
>>
>>24454704
Why no Empoleon?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>24455993
>>24455845
I didnt have a horde of them in my bank from breeding..... I think piplup was on my "to breed" list in Y before I just kinda trailed off.

>>24455811
Yeah apprently. I didnt even use Blastoise or Whiscash. Swampert and Greninja covered the E4, then Feraligatr swept Steven.

Now what's this Delta episode...... way 2spooy4me
>>
I had all water types too, OP. It's the only thing Hoenn is good with.
>>
>>24455831
Underrated post
>>
>>24454704
>greninja
are you gay?
>>
>>24461362

are you?
>>
>>24463517

actually, yes. not the gay you'd expect, though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.