[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon to blame for homosexuality, claims church
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11
File: 1386435196897.jpg (68 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
1386435196897.jpg
68 KB, 500x486
>A church has allegedly blamed Pokemon for encouraging homosexuality.
>Teenagers from the late 80s and early 90s have had their sexuality warped by Ash and his fruity friends, claims a study by the Creflo Dollar Ministry.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/13/pokemon-to-blame-for-homosexuality-claims-church-5147496/

How old were you when Pokémon changed your sexuality, /vp/?
>>
Pogeymonz introduced me to the concept of bare midrifts.

If anything, it made me straighter than ever.
>>
>>23237786
Teenagers can't be in their 80s and 90s. They're teenagers.
>>
>NB To put the study into context, it comes from the same church from which a pastor launched a crowd-funding campaign so he could buy a new private jet – because God told him it was the right thing to do.
kek
>>
Pokemon introduced me to May and Rosa's tits. They made me straighter than an arrow and hard as a rock.
>>
Considering the franchise brought such females as May, Flannery, Winona, Lucy, Rui, Dawn, Cynthia, and countless others, I think it has single-handedly PREVENTED me from turning gay.
>>
Pokemon introduced me to lots of sexy 10 year old girls.

It made me into a lolicon.
>>
Daily reminder that Protestants and Lutherans are not Christians and are instead anti-intellectual, Israel-loving, schismatic heretics.

T. pol and christian
>>
>>23237786
I have a thing for Pokegirls rather than Pokeboys.
Though I am Bi I dont find animated boys as attractive than animated girls
>>
>>23237858
Im about to tip so hard at this
>>
>>23237858

Good thing I'm a Unitarian Universalist.
>>
File: noctowlfedora.png (42 KB, 257x250) Image search: [Google]
noctowlfedora.png
42 KB, 257x250
>>23237858
>I disagree with something so therefore I shall call them Jewish heretics
>Forgetting that technically ANY Christianity is heresy to the Jewish faith
Its like you want to be laughed at, goy.
>>
>>23237786
Once again, Godless protestants make fools of themselves.
>>
File: 1425170185162.jpg (34 KB, 309x377) Image search: [Google]
1425170185162.jpg
34 KB, 309x377
>article full of genwun pokemon
>thinks charizard, blastoise and bulbasaur are sexual
>doesn't even acknowledge Gardevoir, Jynx or even Ditto, LITERALLY THE BREEDING POKEMON
>>
>>23237786
I was 13 and I blame Dawn and Hilda for this.
>>
>protestantism
Opinion discarded, they see the devil on everything. Did you know the Pope blessed Pokémon because it teaches children about friendship?
>>
>>23237786
>Ash and his fruity friends
>It took them this long to realize Ash is a faggot
If anything Pokemon encourages heterosexuality or pedophilia or bestiality, they make the girls so damn hot, except for Iris.
>>
>>23237992
Pope Francis is the shit man. Best example of Christianity.
>>
>>23237992
the only thing pokemon taught me was that in order to succed I must do tons of inbreeding and let the inferior offspring rot forever in the boxes. Literally Nazism with cute animals.
>>
But Pokemon still has a status affliction move that can only be used on different genders.
>>
>>23238792
>2015
>attract works on opposite gender only
>not being a raging faggot
>>
>>23238017
>not randomly trading your inferior offspring with strangers to gain new breeding partners
What kind of monster are you?
>>
/a/ turned me into a depraved bisexual pedophile a long time ago. /vp/ merely expanded objects of my sexual attraction. I don't even fap to humans that often nowadays.
>>
>>23238005
I'm pretty sure John Paul II was actually the pokemon blessing guy.
>>
>>23237786
It's not that pokemon makes people homosexual, it's just that a lot of homosexuals like pokemon.

And 4chan.
>>
>>23237998

Fuck you, Iris is the sexiest thing in Pokemon.
Bonnie being a close second.
>>
File: shitty tumblr png.png (228 KB, 500x559) Image search: [Google]
shitty tumblr png.png
228 KB, 500x559
ORAS made me gay.
>>
File: Pater noster.jpg (67 KB, 220x318) Image search: [Google]
Pater noster.jpg
67 KB, 220x318
>>23237858
This.
>>
>>23237998
>Not wanting to fuck the bitch out of that delicious chocololi.
>>
File: May_59.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
May_59.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>>23237786
I beg to differ religion, with all the pokegirls in the franchise I'm more hetero than i'd ever be if I had to stare at a topless man nailed to a cross all sunday.
>>
The only thing Pokemon did for me besides provide entertainment was make girls not like me and guys bully me.

I still have people telling me IRL and on dating websites that "the only way you will get laid is if you go gay", and my only standard for finding a quick fuck is dont be a bbw
>>
>>23238958
He's far too old in that picture. That's not the sweet sweet shota I love.
>>
>>23237786
It made me a furry.
The first thing I fapped to was grovyle.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 339x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 339x193
Topkek

Though Lewdcario did teach me some things about my sexuality.
>>
>>23237786
Yas honey. Now I know why I'm fab and hot
>>
>>23237858

I know you are trying to stand high above other religions so people don't see you as a mindless zealot. How I see it if you someone is anti-religion they see you as no different than a jew, a muslim or a thousand god praying caveman. To them you are still a mindless zealot. People who are not christian will dumb you together with the dozens of others sects of christianity that worship some guy in a dozen different ways. The only people who will see you as something other than a mindless zealot are other christians who don't like protestants or lutherans.

You have not found truth or the right path. You have found the same shape in a cloud as a bunch of people like you and hate people who see a different shape in that cloud. The only reason you care about the shape of the cloud is because you want to pretend it's not a cloud.

>my fedora has reached maximum tipping
>>
>>23238958
Does anyone have that "son no" comic? If it was even a comic, I forget by now.
>>
>>23238870
>/a/ turned me into a depraved bisexual pedophile

Sucks to be you, faggot. /a/ only got me into loving consensual incest, lolis and cute feminine boys getting fucked.
>>
>>23238938
>Iris

All the fucking Gen V girls you could choose from and fucking Iris?
>>
Actually Pokemon got me into furshit, which is what made me gay
>>
>>23237858
Reminder that the great reunification is going to happen in a few years.
>>
>>23237858
I don't even know what to say to this. You're a fucking douche.
>>
>>23237786
Protestants are disgusting, they offer no culture and are actually a lot more superstitious than Catholics.
>>
>>23241290
>>23241299
While all /vp/ did was get me fapping to some other kinds of Pokemon.

Though, I do love how much less prudish and more deviant /vp/ is in comparison. Juxtaposition is also nice from comfortably discussing pure love to raging over retarded shitposters when it comes to Gen V.
>>
>>23237858
please don't put lutherans in the same bucket as disgusting protestant slime.
>>
>>23239454
but you were born a furry, r-right?
>>
Probably just the only anime that they've ever encountered
Its the general weirdness of japan that they think will turn kids gay
>>
THE STORY IS A HOAX!!! The Metro sources ChristNews.org, a fake news site that was put up on Saturday. Check the domain creation date. They were Punk'd!
>>
>>23241308
Are they actually? I've always heard the opposite, and there are barely any protestants here.
>>
File: s1177.png (31 KB, 478x498) Image search: [Google]
s1177.png
31 KB, 478x498
There you are.
>>
/vp/ need your help in finding the proof to this article.

The article on Christnews states the speech on the 8th, this was the only one thats posted:
http://player.theplatform.com/p/IfSiAC/DHSZrpkH4rg7/select/media/RGlI924PevfE

Anybody want to swallow their pride and watch this crap to find out the exact mark when he starts bitching about Pokemon?

Then if anyone here wants to, We need the segment in question removed from the speech and uploaded to youtube, it'll be easier to mock when were not giving his site hits.

Thanks.
>>
File: Shapesnatch-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (71 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
Shapesnatch-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
71 KB, 544x544
>>23237786
Everyone that likes Pokémon made after Red and Blue are faggots, so it comes to no surprise.
>>
>>23247142
That's very biased.what about the remakes
>>
>>23237786
Even though literally nothing so much as implies homosexuality in the entire franchise, I somehow have not been able to stop sucking dick since I started watching the series at the supple young age of 6.
>>
>>23239454
First thing i ever fapped to was Charizard.

Somehow, i'm straight.
>>
File: Crefmeme.png (261 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
Crefmeme.png
261 KB, 600x564
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.