[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was so great about following pokemon anyway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 10
File: Gsremake004.jpg (100 KB, 477x357) Image search: [Google]
Gsremake004.jpg
100 KB, 477x357
what was so great about following pokemon anyway?
>>
Made the game overall more fun. Felt more like you were going on an adventure with your monsters. Got to see them and interact with them when you weren't battling.
>>
>>23052282
Muh immersion

But really it was nice. I don't get why people love to hate on people who liked it. It is not like it has any annoying part to it.
>>
>>23052282
I didn't feel alone in the game, plus it was cute to me.
>>
HGSS are way overrated in general, it only makes sense that following pokemon is overrated as well. Following pokemon is fun, but overrated.
>>
>>23052296
People hate on it because they're desperately trying to convince people it's okay GF drops features like this.
>>
>>23052282
its a overrated useless feature
>>
>>23052309
But was it overrated?
>>
>>23052282

it's nice, but people clamoring for it are idiots. it's a lot more work to pull off with full 3D models in a full 3D environment, and almost twice as many pokemon. amie is much better for interacting with your pokemon anyway, really shows their personalities instead of sticking them with canned text responses.
>>
File: mienfoowalk.gif (994 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
mienfoowalk.gif
994 KB, 500x375
I'm just glad they acknowledged it in BW2
>>
>>23052329
It would be cool having following pokemon in 3D. When you talk to your pokemon, it could activate Amie.
>>
>>23052341
that would be pretty awesome.
>>
>>23052341
That actually sounds kinda cool. To bad GF a shit.
>>
Johto Internet Defense Force arriving in 3, 2, 1
>>
>>23052282
Nothing, the text was immersion breaking and so was the fact you couldn't put them back in.
Then it just made getting your black trainer card literally a luck based thing.
>>
>>23052349
>If someones likes this feature, They must be a Johto fan.
Flawless logic retard.
>>
>>23052329
You're right about how hard it would be to do now. I wouldn't expect it in future games.

But am I misunderstanding how to use Amie? As far as I know, it's just petting them and whoop-dee-doo mini games.
That and the fact that you have to pause your adventure to use it makes me basically ignore it.
The following was passive but it and the photograph spots made the adventure feel more personal.
>>
>>23052366
To be fair, Amie has specific actions and limitations for certain spots on each pokemon.
Following pokemon, just gave you random text from a pool of them.
>>
>>23052282
Autism.
>>
I'd be okay with it if you could toggle it on and off. It's little more than a novelty and one that I don't care too much for.
>>
>>23052289
At least there's one good response in this thread. But people who don't get it are just going to spam their 'objective' opinion everywhere.
>>
>>23052381
>You will never keep the leaf crown on your transfered mons
>>
>>23052404
The leaves were such a pointless addition anyway.
>>
>>23052381
Honestly, neither adds much substantively to the game and we'll all be upset when they take Amie out next gen.

I just liked walking with my Ampharos and bros. Now I just pet them sometimes, too.
>>
>>23052282
Nothing. It was a shit feature that I hope it never comes back.
>>
>>23052408
Just like following pokemon.
>>
I thought it was cute. Don't really understand why some people are so obsessed with it though.
>>
>>23052409
>we'll all be upset when they take Amie out next gen.
Not going to happen, it's an eeveelution method and one of the less time consuming ones at that, which can be used with every pokemon.

>inb4 ignorant Feebas response
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x370
>>23052373
>buzzwords justifying implications
ishygddt
>>
File: 1426357876498.jpg (69 KB, 820x688) Image search: [Google]
1426357876498.jpg
69 KB, 820x688
>>23052431
>>
>>23052424
they added the ability for feebas to evolve via trade with item since gen V had no contest. Don't be surprised if they come up with another way to evolve eevee if amie is removed

probably level up with a fairy move or something.
>>
It was cute, you got to interact with your Pokemon in more ways than just battling, and it helped the game feel like more of an adventure.
>>
>>23052424
It's sad that this guy was actually able to call the response. /vp/ is getting too predictable.
>>23052440
>>
>>23052440
Yes, they added a method but the old one still worked providing you had a game with poffins or blocks and sent it up.
The contest stats were still there after all, just hidden.

>probably level up with a fairy move or something.
If they were going to do that then they should have done it for Glaceon and Leafeon but their stupid rocks, solely used for them and nothing else, are still in the games.
>>
>>23052455
You're not fooling anyone, samefag
What >>23052440 said makes sense, now show us your counter arguments
>>
>>23052462
>not knowing how to identify samefag
Also right here >>23052461
>>
>>23052462
Not that anon but i dont think its samefag. He could probably provide a screen shot of the posts but everyone will just call shoope anyways.
>>
I don't think Amie will get gotten rid of in the future. They supposedly spent a ton of time developing it, so I think it'll stick around.
>>
>>23052282
If you have to ask, you won't understand.
>>
File: 1361316637222.png (24 KB, 600x519) Image search: [Google]
1361316637222.png
24 KB, 600x519
>>23052309
>HGSS are way overrated in general
explain this shit taste
>>
>>23052461
so amie could use the same hidden stat explanation that happened to feebas beauty in gen V whenever one transferrs Eevee to gen VII
>>
>>23052572
well, assuming that eevee has already been treated to the need amount of hearts to evolve
>>
It was cool because you say "Hey! It work with EVERY Pokémon, even with shinies!", but it's useless and overrated as fuck
>>
>>23052282
It was cute and added to the immersion. Nothing more nothing less, yet the simplicity of seeing your bro on the screen added so much for some people.

However, the more cynical side of me can't help but see it as petty fluff. A simple gimmick to be advertise on the back of the box. it was cool, but when removed, how much of the core game changes? How many hours of play time did it add to my adventure? How much did it influence my overall journey outside of seeing my partner on the screen? Honestly, not much.

People aren't stupid if they like it because it is a neat little thing. But to me it just seems like a pointless distraction at the end of the day.

If given the choice, I would gladly sacrifice this in favor of improving the level curve and the distribution of Jhoto pokemon.
>>
>>23052570
They were good but not elite. Wasn't blown away by anything in particular. You blew through Kanto in one day, and there's half your post-game.
>>
>>23052572
If we were in gen 7 that is.
Plus unlike contest stats, affection doesn't carry over if I remember right.
>>
ITT: I didn't like it, so it's overrated.
>>
>>23052341
goob idea, but

>walking around
>accidentally talk to pokemon
>[pokemon's cry]
>screen fades to black
>five seconds later amie pops up
>pokemon's amie animation and cry
>hit B
>would you like to quit Amie
>hit yes
>pokemon's amie animation and cry
>screen fades to black
>five seconds later back to the game
>[pokemon] really enjoyed it's time with you
>>
>>23052609
No, it's overrated because it does nothing for the game and player experience except add a constantly moving sprite and about 40 or so different lines of text for 400+ pokemon.
>>
>>23052282
>so great about following pokemon anyway?
but anon, pokemon followed you silly
>>
>>23052471
>but everyone will just call shoope anyways.

For a reason
Adding/removing a "you" literally takes 30 secondes on MS Paint...
>>
>>23052610
>walking around
>accidentally talk to pokemon
>[pokemon's cry]
>want to play with [pokemon]?
>no
>back to game
>>
>>23052329
>it's a lot more work to pull off with full 3D models in a full 3D environment,
how it should be even easier since they already have the 3d models made. They don't have to make a bunch of different spirtes. Just downscale the size of the battle models to match the scale of the player avatar and it would work.
>>
>>23052661
If you hadn't noticed, the overworld models are different from the in battle models. This goes for the pokemon too.
>>
>>23052672
not really the overworld pokemon models just look like a smaller version of the battle/amie models.
>>
>>23052709
They're different, take a look.
>>
>>23052709
No, dude. No
They are not the same resized models, thay're lowpoly versions of that model
>>
>>23052724
>thay're lowpoly versions of that model
exactly, that's what I meant. Just downscale the size and poly count for all pokemon and there you have the models for following pokemon.
>>
>>23052738
>a game that its maps are splitted because they're too big to be a single one
>with transparent and/or animated textures
>scripted trainers and their overworld models
>add a model for for each and every Pokémon, including alternate forms and shiny textures
It's not that easy as you think, Anon
>>
>>23052751
lmao, maybe they'll make this feature a new 3ds exclusive.
>>
File: absolutely.png (440 KB, 473x393) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.png
440 KB, 473x393
mfw people actually only hate this feature for the sole purpose of being a contrarian.
>>
>>23052282
>>23052296
>No annoying part
You stand still and they bounce up and down still walking on the spot
2 sprites is annoying to some people. I for one boxed my Pikachu in Yellow every time.
Sprites aren't proportional.
You can't get rid of it.

So yeah, I very much hated the following thing.
>>
It was just annoying and Game Freak's shoddy coding made it give the game slowdown.

I wish it was optional, because I'm not a fan.
>>
>>23052812
Nah, people are just realizing that it's shit.
>>
>>23052873
You sound like a massive faggot.
>>
>>23052873
Did you play HGSS? You can choose to not have them follow you...
>>
>>23052898
No... You can't...
>>
>>23052898
Don't reply to the crazy.
>>
>>23052895
It was a very immersion breaking feature.
>>
It was cute

Amie's much better though
>>
>>23052769
>tfw when poorfags bitch that their 2dses can't support this feature
>>
>>23052282
People who developed emotional attachments to bytes on a game card felt a deeper connection afforded by the visual aid that represented their "partner."
>>
>>23052998
stfu you luddite faggot. In the future we'll be able to give these mere bytes actual intelligence on par with us humans. Just you wait bitch.
>>
>>23053020
Even if that's the case, these bytes are still dumbytes.
>>
>>23052593

This shit added like half of my normal play.
I just wanted to see diferent reactions and stuff
Same with amie. It was great but NEEDS to be expanded. It's POKEMON game. the game about monsters not about fucking NPChumans.
>>
>>23053020
Even if that becomes true, that doesn't legitimize the emotional attachment applied to emotionless, non-intelligent data from several years ago.
>>
>>23053039
>I just wanted to see diferent reactions and stuff
Too bad you only had like 40 of them.
Just about one day of inconsistent gameplay.
>>
>>23053020
>actual intelligence on par with us humans
That's at least out of our lifetimes. Even the world's most powerful supercomputer takes ~45 minutes to simulate the structure of human thought - not even genuine thought, just the structure.

The jump from binary to human brain power (which is supposed to be at least base 10) is phenomenal
>>
>>23053070
The structure of a single second of human thought, I mean.
>>
File: 358vwi.jpg (55 KB, 625x481) Image search: [Google]
358vwi.jpg
55 KB, 625x481
>>23053070
Shh... you'll upset him.
>>
>>23053061
>that doesn't legitimize the emotional attachment applied to emotionless, non-intelligent data from several years ago.
yes it does you retarded communist. Right now these pieces of bytes are cherished because of the amount of effort a person went to acquire them. Catching/breeding these perfect 5/6iv shiny mons with hidden abilities and raising them all the way to level 100 without using exp share or rare candies does more than often result in a player forming an attachment to the byte due to the length of time invested into nurturing it.
>>
>>23052282
It was a nice feature but id lie if id say i miss it. Maybe if it had any other purpose than just being "nice". Pokemon amie is better. You can pet your Pokemon, feed it, play games.
>>
>>23053070
>That's at least out of our lifetimes.
you're such an unimaginative simpleton bro. I'm in school right now for biomedical engineering. My goal and the goal of many others like me is to end aging. Google Dr. Aubrey DeGray and the SENS research foundation. This is the holy grail of medicine. This is what everyone should be focused towards. We have to find a way to make our cells repair their degradation, and in turn we will have cured ageing. Biological immortality would pretty much be achieved, ailments such as cancer would be obsolete as the degradation of our cells and the mutations caused by this are what leads to cancer, and we will be eternally youthful. People will only have to worry about being murdered and dying in car crashes when we achieve this in the near future. The future is going to be a wonderful place, just wait a bit. Since we'll be biologically immortal we can spend more time on things and see them through to their completion, so the problem of something being unattainable within our current biologically limited lifespans would be nonexistent.
>>
>>23053101
>more often than not
Doubtful. You probably think so you because you do it yourself and perhaps associate with others who do the same; but no, normal people do not do this. I get the sense that this is troll performance art, though.
>>
I haven't played HGSS but following pokemon looks pretty fun. If it's something you can't disable I see why some would hate it. It seems to me people who like walking pokemon enjoy using their favorite pokemon even if they are weak. The people who hate walking pokemon are people who only care about having strong pokemon and they swear their favorite pokemon just happens to be OU.

I'm just guessing.
>>
>>23053345
>You probably think so you because you do it yourself
no it's basic psychology on how attachments are formed imbecile. If you spend that much time with something in a positive, enjoyable experience you're probably gonna form a bond with it. You're probably just a special ed kid who didn't have a level 100 without using cheats and your first real level 100 was in x and y by using the experience share and exp power so you wouldn't really understand how non-retards play.
>>
>>23053363
Yeah, those last bits are an overgeneralization, especially for someone who's never played it. I would have liked following even more if (a) you could turn it off at will and (b) you could limit which ones actually followed you. If I wanted my spirit animal to follow me and it fainted, I don't want to have to have the next Pokemon in line follow me around.
>>
>>23053363
>I haven't played HGSS but following pokemon looks pretty fun.
It really isn't, the lines pokemon use are severely limited, the sprites constantly move even when you aren't, they only pick up berries and useless decoration items, it made getting your black trainer card a luck of the draw, it made your pokemon nothing more than common housepets and it was compulsory.

The only way someone could have fun with it is if the player was a very, very young child.
>>
>>23053387
For a "basic psychology" expert, you're pretty terrible at assessing people. Of course, the semester's not even halfway over.
>>
It made your adventure feel less lonely
>>
I wish it were optional - I actually really didn't like it, and I think it's super overrated.

>>23052289
I disagree - it didn't raise the level of fun for me at all.

Plus, Aime is better when it comes to interacting and playing with one's pokemon outside of battle.
>>
I hate that people make such a big deal about it like it's important. Sure it was cool, but I fucking hate people on here always saying shit like "FOLLOWING POKEMON WHEN"? It's pathetic because there are a lot more better things to be asking for in the pokemon games such as more double battles.
>>
>>23052409
They can't take amie out because sylveon needs it to evolve
>>
>>23053494
They can, they'll just change the evolution method.
>>
>>23053415
The thing that really bothered me is that you're basically the only person in the entire fucking region with a pokemon following them. It just gave me this "you're a speshul fucking snowflake because only you're allowed to do this" feeling. Like, would it have killed them to add a few trainers here and there with their pokemon beside them? Have Joey with his rattata beside him, have gym leaders with their ace 'mon beside them, that sort of thing.
>>
>>23053504
Which they've never done for Eevee.
>>
>>23053494
>They can't take contests out because Feebas needs it to evolve :^)
>>
>>23052282
nothing
>>
>>23053516
see
>>23053519
>>
>>23053516
what is pokemon Xd and sun and moon shards? (which is kinda retarded since moon and sun stones exist but muh retcon is something gamefreak doesn't like so they didn't do that)
>>
>>23053519
>>23053524
>implying contests were needed for it to evolve and not the contest stats that were hidden yet still usable in Gen 5 and XY
Stay retarded.

>>23053526
Non-canon side game.
You would have had a point with FR/LG but even then that was because they wanted to keep the
>muh genwun
feeling.
>>
>>23053534
>23053534
>Pretending their was a way to increase contest stats in Gen 5, the very same gen that introduced an alternate method for Feebas' evolution
>>
>>23053552
>implying you couldn't evolve it the regular way in gen 5 if it had max beauty
You COULD evolve it the regular way, you COULDN'T manipulate those stats.
For all intents and purposes they didn't change its evo method but added a new one along with the old one.
>>
File: 1358398408639.jpg (171 KB, 1170x683) Image search: [Google]
1358398408639.jpg
171 KB, 1170x683
Looking to exchange friend codes for my pokemon y.

Frankie
2594-9973-0900
>>
>>23053579
>That picture
Pokemon / Monster Hunter crossover, I still wish you would happen.
>>
>>23053570
Which everyone already knew. You're taking their words too literally. The point was, obviously, that a new method could be introduced for Sylveon in lieu or re-implementing Amie just for its sake.
>>
>>23053534
>Non-canon side game.
no it's perfectly canon imbecile. You can transfer the pokemon you catch in that game to the other games, all the way to Gen VI, and they have the bytes that identify them as originating from Orre.
>>
>>23053598
If Eevee wasn't a special case that is. Like someone else mentioned in the thread the rocks are still in the game which, unlike Amie, are used specifically for them.
It's highly unlikely that they'll be removing it any time soon.
>>
File: Pokewalker.png (766 KB, 1005x1003) Image search: [Google]
Pokewalker.png
766 KB, 1005x1003
>>23053401
>>23053415

I understand more of why people don't like walking pokemon. I was under the impression it was universally liked.

What about the pokewalker? Did people hate that too?
>>
>>23053609
That has nothing to do with canonicity moron.
The fact that there's not a single mention of these people literally tainting the souls of pokemon and making them attack humans in any of the mainline games whatsoever determines the canonicity of the game.
>>
>>23053611
The rocks are incredibly easy to include, generation after generation. Amie will be easy up until the next graphics bump or whatever makes it too much effort for GameFreak.

>>23053617
Would have been better if it looked like a Pokedex and could be comfortably kept in my pocket and fueled by a AAA battery instead of watch batteries.

But I still loved it. If they had sold them separately and allowed you to sync more than one to your game, I'd have carried six on me.
>>
>>23053634
>Amie will be easy up until the next graphics bump or whatever makes it too much effort for GameFreak.
Which is why the games lag.
They're using high quality models that the 3DS can't handle in order to future-proof for several generations.
>>
>>23052570
It still had a lot of the issues that GS suffered from originally.
>>
>>23053611
It's a lot easier to put an object on a map than it is to program an entire mode. Even if Amie was a carbon copy of Gen 6's with only new models/animations for the new Pokemon, that's still a lot more effort than programming a rock that evolves Eeevee into Glaceon when you press A. Given GF's history of jettisoning generation-defining gimmicks, I really don't see them keeping Amie in the games, certainly not for the sake of one evolution. The precedent of introducing a new method when a game no longer facilitates the old method is there.
>>
>>23052593
>How many hours of play time did it add to my adventure?
Like the other anon said, I'm sure some people played more just to see overworld sprites.
>>
>>23053617
Personally I used it more like a regular pedometer rather than using the walker function.
Outside of the event routes there isn't much to gain from it.
>>
>>23053634
>The rocks are incredibly easy to include
Not him but that was never the issue with the rocks.
The thing about them is that they're literally only used for them whereas day and night evolutions have spread to other mon and Amie can be used with anything.
The rocks are exclusive to Glaceon and Leafeon and they're placed in either out of the way areas or places with low level wild pokemon. It's just tedium at this point rather than making it more convenient for the player.

Amie on the other hand, you need to get two hearts and level it up once with a fairy move. Anywhere on the map.

And on the topic of models, they'll already have models for every pokemon at that point, so there isn't really an issue.
>>
>>23053694
You're trying to make it sound like evolving Sylveon is more convenient to the player than evolving Glaceon or Leafeon, but all you have to do for the latter two is touch the rock. Much less effort overall compared to raising those two hearts, which many other players would also describe as tedium.

All in all I'm not really sure what your argument's supposed to be.
>>
>>23053723
>but all you have to do for the latter two is touch the rock.
For the ice rock you have to go out of your way, every time.
It was especially tedious in the generation it was introduced.

As for the Moss rock, with the exception of black and white 2 it was in areas with low leveled mon, not tedious if you're evolving it off the bat but if you want to actually use one then you have to put up with the tedium of grinding if you have no rare candy.

Amie on the other hand, you can get the two hearts in one playthrough relatively quickly.

In all honesty, of the three evolutions Sylveon is probably the quickest and most convenient because it can be done literally anywhere very quickly as opposed to going out of your way.

The argument is if they aren't going to remove the worst Eeveelution mechanic why would they remove one of the best?
Also
Stones > Amie > Day and Night > Rocks
>>
>>23053791
>For the ice rock you have to go out of your way, every time.
>every time.
Find yourself evolving Glaceons left and right, do you now?

>not tedious if you're evolving it off the bat but if you want to actually use one then you have to put up with the tedium of grinding if you have no rare candy.
Uh, no, you don't? That is a completely arbitrary argument. There are plenty of ways to circumvent all of what you've griped about.

>f the three evolutions Sylveon is probably the quickest and most convenient because it can be done literally anywhere very quickly as opposed to going out of your way.
The same can be said of raising the Beauty stat. Know what's quicker, more convenient, and can be done literally everywhere? A Prism Scale.

>The argument is if they aren't going to remove the worst Eeveelution mechanic why would they remove one of the best?
Because one's a lot easier to implement than the other, and most of what you cite as making a method "one of the worst" is arbitrary.
>>
>>23052282
A good idea if you just ignore the part where Mewtwo acts like a dog.
>>
File: Pokemon Multiverse.png (697 KB, 2236x1027) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Multiverse.png
697 KB, 2236x1027
>>23053626
>That has nothing to do with canonicity moron.
it has everything to do with canonicity. Right now ruby and sapphire are still cannon even though Mega evolutions occurred in ORAS. Where was the mention of mega evolution in ruby and sapphire? O wait, that's right there were none. Checkmate imbecile.
>>
>>23053879
You, what?
Do you even realize what you just posted or are you drunk?
>>
>>23052329
>really shows their personalities
They all literally do the same thing. You pet them, they get happy. They all have one spot they don't like touched and get pissed. They all look disappointed when you drop food.
>>
>>23052282
It's pretty cute. Doesn't add anything to gameplay or the story, but it's a very nice detail.
>>
>>23053897
not a refutation of anything I said retard
>>
>>23052653
>>23052653
>having faith in GF
it's like you don't even belong here
>>
>>23053907
The difference being that each pokemon have their specific spots and you can't even touch certain pokemon.
Where as following pokemon has no personality attached aside from the basic pet persona and the sprites never stop, ever.
>>
>>23053841
Name another core game where he acts like an intelligent being.

Sorry, your anime movie isn't game canon.
>>
>>23053920
I doubt you even know what you said.
>>
>>23053897
Of course he realizes he's posted bait
>>
>>23053949
Name one where he acts like a common house pet.

Sorry, your limited sentences don't count.

And on that note, Arceus acts like a dog in HG/SS because of those limited sentences. The supposed creator of the Pokemon universe.
>>
>>23053991
>he supposed creator of the Pokemon universe.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonconspiracies/comments/2z09bj/arceus_is_manmade/

this recently made post on pokemonconspiriacies explains why this is perfectly.Why the god of the pokemon world could be captured and subservient to a trainer.
>>
>>23053991
In XY, the superintelligent being is found standing naked in a cave and can only spout "Mewww!" before mindlessly attacking you like all other Pokemon.
>>
>>23054032
>standing naked
omfg ur such a faggot. I bet you actually went to the hair salon in XY to change that shitty poodle pokemons hair. lmfao.
>>
>>23054038
Yes, that certainly would prove that Mewtwo is indeed a hyperintellgent being! lmfao lol!!!!1
>>
>>23053942
That's kind of a stretch to say they have different personalities when it operates on the same formula. But hey that's one fags opinion.
>>
>>23054072
Not that I said anything about personalities in Amie although they are a lot more specific with each pokemon than following pokemon was.
>>
>>23054019

>linking to shittit
>thinking fan theories are canon or legitimate proof
>>
>>23054089
>Shittit
Oh, so very clever.

>thinking fan theories are canon or legitimate proof
If there was legitimate proof either way we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.