[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would bacon made from the Tepig line taste spicy or can just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Mt5dv.jpg (29 KB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
Mt5dv.jpg
29 KB, 530x300
Would bacon made from the Tepig line taste spicy or can just never cool down once you cook it?
>>
Personally, the way I cooked it, it had a lovely kick of cayenne and several other herbs and spices. My point is this WILL kick the back of your throat, no question. However, there's a delectable "Savoury" flavor amongst the undertones of "Sweet and Salty". You sir, have to cook like a master in order to obtain the level of taste I'm talking about.
>>
I don't think you'd even have to cook it
>>
PETA, please.
>>
File: 1387758795030.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1387758795030.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>23051161
All pokemon would taste somewhat the same. Imagine Pokemon as a single species; such as the Canidae or Feline family. So a pig pokemon would have roughly the same genetics as Magikarp, but the pokemon themselves look and behave drastically different.
Also being the same species allows them to communicate with each other, and yet humans tend to have difficulty understanding them.
>>
>>23051201
Meowth learned to speak human language, so It's possible for a human to understand the Pokémon language if they wanted to.
>>
>>23051210
It's hard enough to somewhat understand what a dog says IRL.
>>
>>23051201
Nice headcanon. Too bad there's literally nothing to substantiate it
>>
File: 7848384382974.jpg (11 KB, 160x253) Image search: [Google]
7848384382974.jpg
11 KB, 160x253
>>23051210
>>
>>23051201
Then why do people enjoy a nice Farfetch'd soup?
>>
>>23051894
Who is she? What about her?
>>
>>23051957
>she
>>
>>23051957
Protag from Gen5. Can Speak to Pokemon.
>>
>>23051957
Tell me about N!
>>
>>23051957

She has a HOT rule 63 version of herself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.