[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with Ghetsis's eye? And his arm? And his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: Ghetsis.png (490 KB, 530x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ghetsis.png
490 KB, 530x1000
What's up with Ghetsis's eye? And his arm? And his mouth?

He's the only villain I've seen in the Pokemon series with visual deformities. Is his arm frostbite from Kyurem? Did he get attacked by his Hydreigon?

Are there any answers or genuine theories?
>>
>>23050327
He's jerking off with one hard the whole game.
DEEPEST LORE
>>
File: url.gif (351 KB, 245x385) Image search: [Google]
url.gif
351 KB, 245x385
>>23050334
I can believe it.
>>
>>23050334
>>23050337
top kek
>>
>>23050327
This panel shows both hands. I remember he lauded to have only one hand in the games. I forget what the quote was exactly.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 634x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 634x363
>>23050351
Whoops I forgot the panel.
>>
It's blackened in the BW opening. I assumed it was an old injury.
>>
>>23050352
Heh, the good old Gen5 shit design Pokemon.
>>
File: ghetsis2.png (74 KB, 400x198) Image search: [Google]
ghetsis2.png
74 KB, 400x198
>>23050351
>>23050352
That looks like it's from the manga. In the games he's shown to have two hands, one is discoloured though.
>>
>>23050327
tell me about ghetsis
why does he wear the visor
>>
>>23050397
>Eelektross

Anti-Gen Vfags in charge of shit taste.
>>
>>23050327
Why is Ghetsis so fucked up? He'd make Giovanni and Lysandre take a step back with the kind of shit he was mentally processing.
>>
>>23050566
That's not a visor, it's a scouter. he has it to scan the potential of Trainers, silly billy.
>>
>>23050638
That is what I'm trying to decipher.. I hope the next villain is visually disfigured similar to Ghetsis.
>>
>>23050327
His right half looks paralyzed. His mouth is kinda lopsided.
>>
>>23050327

His Hydreigon fucked him up.
>>
File: 800px-Ghetsis_Concept_Art.jpg (65 KB, 692x421) Image search: [Google]
800px-Ghetsis_Concept_Art.jpg
65 KB, 692x421
His concept art shows that something is fucked up about his eye. I don't read moon letters so I don't know if says something about it though.
>>
Nothing's really canon for him. It hasn't even been directly stated he's disabled and/or half blind, physical mutilation is probably the sort of thing they're leery about referring to in a kids game.
>>
>>23050750
Am I the only one who thinks that scar or whatever over his eye looks like the team aqua symbol
>>
>>23051102
DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemiparesis
>>
>>23050468

If you look closely, he seems to be wearing a glove over his right hand. At the wrist it bulges out like rubber or fabric.
>>
>>23050683
I meant his personality.
>>
>>23050727
>>23051116
Yeah, this is probably it. Maybe it has something to do with how he saved the Shadow Triad.
>>
>>23051145
>I'm going to take over the world
>shit my plans were foiled by a ten year old
>five years later...
>alright I'm going to take over the world for real this time
>god fucking dammit my plans were foiled by a different ten year old
If there was a BW3 he'd probably be batshit crazy.
>>
>>23051102

>In BW2, Neo Plasma goes full pirate
>Damn I wish I saved that art with Archie suddenly appearing with them
>>
>>23051190
hilbert/hilda were at least 16
>>
>>23051190
There were only two years between BW and BW2.
And in BW, Ghetsis's plans were partially screwed over because his son was too much of a pansy to properly employ his super-ancient Dragon god.
>>
File: 134443967321.png (79 KB, 238x180) Image search: [Google]
134443967321.png
79 KB, 238x180
>>23051190

He already went "Fuck a normal battle, I'm not falling for that again." and directly attacked the player in BW2. God knows what he'd pull in BW3.
>>
>>23051190
Ghetsis went from being a smug manipulative asshole taking in a young orphan living in the woods just for his keikaku to a raging imperialist nutjob straight up trying to freeze an entire country solid just so there would be no way to stop him from ruling with an iron fist regardless of how much damage that would cause to all life and nature itself.
>>
>>23051190
>10 year old
>5 years later
>different 10 year old

Nigga, did you even play the games?
>>
>>23050355
I read somewhere that Kyurem may have something to do with it.
>>
>>23051221
Probably just pulls out a gun and shoots you.
>>
>>23051855
Your pokemon would then take you to a human center. Rest of the game is played with this role reversal, because it makes sense that 6 super powerful, intelligent, magical monsters would be the bosses of the premature human and not the other way around.
>>
>>23051190
He already was batshit crazy, if there was a BW3 I'd wonder if he would be sane enough to gather recruits for a third Team Plasma.
>>
>>23051881
I never I wanted this so bad
>>
>>23051881
>After him/her blacking out, [Insert all team names] rushed [Insert your name] to the nearest hospital...
>>
>>23051881
10/10, would buy both versions and the sequel
>>
>They wonder why it's taking you so long to heal from your wound
>Want to help speed up the process
>Party members meet and discuss, making a plan based on their individual strengths and weaknesses
>Your grass/bug type goes to collect berries
>Your dark type steals healing items from the pokemon mart
>Water type goes and scouts nearby water sources to find mineral rich pockets
>Ghost type channels good spirits into you
>Psychic type analyzes your charts, making sure the doctors aren't screwing anything up
>Last of all is your starter bro, whose sole job is to sit next to you day and night so someone's there if you wake up
>Doctors have lost hope, are supporting you mostly out of obligation
>"I mean he was shot in the face, what's the best that could happen?"
>Your parents, unable to support you anymore, decide to pull the plug
>Team catches wind of this
>Strongly disagrees
>Won't let anyone pass to access your machinery
>Doctors realize this is a dangerous situation, need to take care of them quickly or this will be an insurance nightmare
>Doctor Felix wants to battle!
>Team hold out well, but the doc having access to healing items is wearing them down
>Starter finally leaves your side, as he is The only one left
>The fact that he can't win makes him lose focus he falls
Through hazy eyes, you can just barely make out what's going on as you awaken. There's a pile of potions, oran berries, and such on your bed. At the end of the room is an angry looking doctor with a chansey. And next to you is... bro? You almost instintively look in the pile for a revive and toss it to him.
>Starter gets back up
>Prepares to fight but everyone else is just dumbfounded
>Starter looks to you, being too focused on the fight to comprehend where that revive came from
>Fiery/Leafy/Watery embrace
Strong pokemon.
Weak pokemon.
This is only the selfish peception of people.
Love not only makes you a great trainer, it might save your life someday.
>>
File: 1426630638081.png (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1426630638081.png
34 KB, 800x600
>>23053588
>>Fiery/Leafy/Watery embrace
>my starter would be Torterra
>tfw can't hug a world turtle
>>
>>23053628
>can't hug a world turtle
Actually, considering how big Torterra are, I don't think you'd have a problem finding somewhere to put your arms.
>>
>>23053755
I meant more that he wouldn't be able to hug back
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.