[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Kalos/Hoenn Crossover in 2015? It's likely true!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: pokemonxy-coverart-boxarts.jpg (247 KB, 614x270) Image search: [Google]
pokemonxy-coverart-boxarts.jpg
247 KB, 614x270
There are two games that XY and ORAS can communicate with. ORAS is 24 and 25 and 26/27 are unknown.

There are two unused Zygarde moves. That proves that these two games are a pair and not two separate games. These moves are called Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows.

There is likely going to be spotlight on Johto and here's the evidence. Kalos has a place called the Sea Spirit's Den which the Kanto birds roost at. Lugia is their leader and it's known as the Guardian of the Seas. Expect Mega Lugia! Take a look at the HA Johto Starter event on in the PokeBank. It lasts until November 30th. Early October to early November is the perfect time to release an XY sequel that puts some spotlight on Johto.

In Slateport City, they are discussing building a ship with the high speed rail technology from Kalos.

Not to mention all the references to Battle Frontier, Pike Queen, Scott, Champion Wallace, Match Call, and an explorer named Brandon hunting for Volcanion in Kalos.

Masuda wants to be unpredictable. He already said he won't make Pokemon Z. X2Y2 would be too predictable as well.

Think guys, the ultimate Pokemon game. These games would blow HGSS and B2W2 out of the water. Kalos and Hoenn together means two regions. Every feature from both regions in the games. Two champions, automatic Mega Milotic, expanded secret bases, ultimate character customization, every single Pokemon within two titles, and Hoenn's Battle Frontier.
>>
Please tell me you copied this from somewhere.

Please tell me you aren't this fucking retarded.
>>
>>23043402
Nice theory but no. GF was lazy enough to do BF in ORAS and you believe they'll do one huge game with everything what was in 6 gen already and even more? Come on

At best we'll get few new locations in Kalos. No Hoenn
>>
Thank you John G.
>>
Calm down, TyranitarTube.
>>
>>23043402
You sound like a fucking retard but here's my connections from Hoenn to Kalos picture. Ignore the shit on the left about Groudon and Kyogre since them representing the land or not doesn't matter at all and was most likely me being just as stupid as you.
>>
>>23043402
you wish
>>
>>23043417
God, fuck that guy. Why do people even watch his videos?
>>
File: Kalos Hoenn Connetions copy.png (3 MB, 6384x1498) Image search: [Google]
Kalos Hoenn Connetions copy.png
3 MB, 6384x1498
>>23043419
SHIT I FORGOT THE PIC NOW I'M THE DUMBASS ;_;
>>
>>23043432
Your theories are just as bad as OP's
>>
Guys think, its that fucking simple to put Kalos and Hoenn together. Just take the worlds from XY and ORAS and merge them. It takes minutes. Duh!
>>
>>23043458
Not OP, but as far as ways to integrate two maps together would go, adding a place to ride a boat from in Kalos wouldn't be the most time-consuming. Of all the problems involved in fantasizing about Zeta Emerald or whatever, labor intensiveness isn't a big one (unless it turns out 3ds carts are more space-limited than I imagined)
>>
>>23043427
for a laugh.
>>
>>23043415
>GF was lazy enough to do BF in ORAS
Something is seriously bothering me about your wording.
>>
It's not really that hard to connect two regions, but maps take fucking much space. XY is 1.8 and ORAS is 1.9. GF being the shit programmers they are would probably not be able to squeeze the whole game into the 2GB limit that the standard 3DS have.
Don't expect to see any significantly larger games until Pokemon becomes New 3DS exclusives and can make up to 4GB games without hurting sales.
>>
>>23043635
its because it's wrong. they DIDN'T do bf in ORAS. they were too lazy to do it.
>>
There are 4GB 3DS cartridges ya know. Google it. Kalos and Hoenn would be much less then 3.7GB combined because some of the data in each game is for the battling and 3D pokemon models. Things used in both games so the potential game would be 3GB or less w/o new features.
>>
>>23043661
Non-new 3DS games can go up to 4GB without a problem.

Also, most of all that space is 3D models textures and sound effects that XY and ORAS already share. The problem would be the music, but they can get a work-around
>>
>>23043708
The most obvious workaround would be to remodel all Pokémon but with fewer polygons... GF seems to rely more on polygon count than textures.
>>
Whatever it is, I know I'm just going to watch it.
>>
>>23043402
>Masuda wants to be unpredictable. He already said he won't make Pokemon Z. X2Y2 would be too predictable as well.

For fucks sake, he never said such thing.

He said he didn't want to make a Z/X2Y2 RIGHT AFTER XY because that would have been too predictable. So they made ORAS instead because he knew fans wanted it or something like that.

He never said they're never going to make a Z/X2Y2 game.
>>
>>23043427

They like seeing an english version of Toshi from American Dad, I guess. If not, then muh cunspearecy theerees and what-if megas.
>>
>>23043402
>Blow HGSS out of the water

That's not hard to do.
>>
>>23043402
>He already said he won't make Pokemon Z.
>people still thinks this
>>
>There are really people on this board who believe in this crap
>>
>>23043708
You don't understand.

First models of 3DS came with 2GB SD cards. In order to cover as wide of an audiance as possible (think digital sales), GameFreak purposefully avoided making games larger than 2GB. Whether they drop that bullshit limitation in the next game is yet to be seen.
>>
There had better be more than a little over 10 fucking Megas this time.
>>
>>23045114
>Mega Johto Starters
>Mega Sinnoh Starters
>Mega Drifblim
>Mega Luxray
>Mega Froslass
>Mega Lilligant
>Mega Volcarona
>Mega Flygon
>Mega Milotic

These are all that I ask for and would be totally find with.
>>
>>23045579

Shit, I meant fine.
>>
>>23045579
>Mega Johtos
Reasonable
>Sinnoh
Would be nice but no. Then again, Sinnoh and Unova would be the only ones missing out which wouldn't be fair since they'll not get remakes any time soon.
>>
What (3)DS games do you guys play besides pokemon?
>>
>>23045594
>Sinnoh and Unova would be the only ones missing out which wouldn't be fair since they'll not get remakes any time soon.
Don't forget the Kalos Starters, too, but I wouldn't put it past GF to make Mega's for them in the next games.
>>
File: 1423791680182s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1423791680182s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>23043427
I liked some of his videos, then he did one where he easily fell for an obviously fake Mega Pokemon. It was so fake looking I couldn't believe he was serious.

>>23043402
That sounds awful. They will probably make two sequels to X and Y, or a Z remake. Then they'll go on to Gen. 7.
>>
>>23043402

Will never happen. GF is too lazy, too fond of phone game simplicity and bullshit development deadlines. I wish that was true, though. ORAS just left a lot to be desired.
>>
>>23043402
Nothing there proves the next one will be a ppair.
26/27 are a placeholder in case they decide to do that and, you know, Zygarde having two unused moves just means he'll be getting two new moves with his mandatory new form/mega/primal or whatever.

Also, Mega-Milotic? Into the trash it goes.
>>
Couldn't they come out with more than 2 games and double down on IDs?
>>
ΔZ incoming
>>
Even if you were right about Kalos and Hoenn being together in one game, it doesn't mean the game would be good at all. Having the second and third worst regions together doesn't make either region better, it makes one big shitty region.
>>
>>23045651
Well I think he might be right about a Kalos-Hoenn game, but no more than that. Stuff about how amazing and idealistic it could be and Mega Lugia, that sounds like bull.

>>23045669
No becuase XY/ORAS wouldn't have the pentagon then.
>>
>>23045819
>Kalos-Hoenn game
What fucking proof is there for a Kalos-Hoenn game?
>>
>>23045830
No solid proof, really. I mean only third versions/sequels have solid proof, y'know.

I'm also not saying his reasons are all correct, I'm just saying it could happen. Don't worry, I'm keeping my expectations low because Gamefreak, so it's not like I think the chances are good.
>>
File: HoennConfirmed.jpg (158 KB, 880x908) Image search: [Google]
HoennConfirmed.jpg
158 KB, 880x908
Christ... THIS is what the HOENN CONFIRMED people are doing now?

We had a deal. WE HAD A GODDAMN DEAL.
1. GameFreak gives you exactly what you ask for (FULFILLED)
2. We all put up with the shitty game that all us sane people knew it would be (FULFILLED)
3. You stop (PENDING)

Stop it.
Just stop.
You got your water and your trumpets and your spats. Enough.
>>
>>23043402
Any source on the reference to Brandon?
>>
>>23045893
Maybe they're just disappointed because of no BF.
The remake was fine, it's just the shitty nonexistent postgame which makes it disappointing.
>>
>>23045893
But Anon, now that Hoenn has been remade, we can be 100% sure that there will be Hoenn remakes in the future!
>>
This seems like the thread to ask. Do we know the status of CoroCoro this month? It should be about time, shouldn't it? Is it not out this month for some reason, or do we already know there won't be any pokemon info?
>>
>>23045957
According to Serebii, it leaked but there wasn't anything important in it. Just movie stuff that we already knew about.
>>
>>23045991
Disappointing.
>>
>>23045893
The only thing i don't understand about that image is the connection between Doublade and Magneton. Similar evolution concepts?
>>
When will Junior Junichi return?
>>
>>23045609

Sauce?
>>
>>23044988
too bad, that's a fucking retarded excuse. The retards who still have their 2gb original 3ds and are downloading that one digital game that can fit in that space deserve not to be able to fit a new game on there. This is a complete non-problem.
>>
>>23045594
>Sinnoh
wait till gen 7 bruh
>>
>>23046724
>>23045594

wrong guy, meant to respond to the dude you were responding to>>23045579
>>
>>23044786

For fucks sake, making Z/XY2 for 2015 right now would still be too predictable dumbass. Because it's 2015, two years after the first title in the generation... They make 3rd versions or sequels every two years after the first version. It happened with BW released in Japan in 2010 and B2W2 in 2012. RS in 2002/2003 and Emerald in 2004/2005. DP in 2006/2007 and Platinum in 2008/2009.

There are two release patterns. One is when theres a main title, remake a year later, and 3rd version the next. That is Generation 3's pattern and that pattern is what we got now...

The other is when there is a main title, a year with nothing, 3rd version, then a remake. That was Generation 4's pattern.
>>
File: Pokemon Multiverse.png (697 KB, 2236x1027) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Multiverse.png
697 KB, 2236x1027
>>23045819
>Mega Lugia
>tfw when mega lugia is shadow lugia
>just as much a gamefreak asspull as muh primal reversions caused by red and blue orbs
>>
>>23045893
>1. GameFreak gives you exactly what you ask for (FULFILLED)
you're such a fucking autist if you can't realize that this is obviously not true at all. Where the fuck is battle frontier you complete imbecile. Plenty of us want to play that shit with physical/special split. Not to have to go back to that retarded system and learn that shit in gen 3 just for that one gen. Fuck that shit. We want to play battle frontier in the modern day.
>>
>>23046995
*Looks at this guy slinging that word around while acting like its very description*

I don't think it means what you think it means.
>>
Here's a stupid and ridiculous, but possibly feasible idea.

What if we try tricking GF into taking longer to work on new games by influencing large parts of the internet to ask when they're being released because we've caught onto their pattern?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.