[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT it is the year 1998. This is the secret 152nd pokemon. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Raymond_Donphan.png (1 MB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
Raymond_Donphan.png
1 MB, 1280x688
ITT it is the year 1998.

This is the secret 152nd pokemon. You saw it in the movie, right? My uncle works at Game Freak and he told me how to catch it.
>>
>>22398330
I always wondered why Munchlax appeared in the Gen 3 anime
>>
>>22398343
they always did stuff like that. Blaziken and Kecleon appeared in gen2 anime aswell.
>>
>>22398343
I didn't know Internet was a goldmine for pokémon info yet (I was normie scum) so I wondered what the fuck was a Lucario while playing Mystery Dungeon.
>>
>>22398343
Did they do this with any Gen VI Pokémon?
>>
>>22398406
Noivern and Hehelioptile in the very last eps of BW.
>>
>>22398406
Alexa's noivern
>>
>>22398406
- Alexa's Gogoat, helioptile and Noivern

- M-mewtwo Y on that genesect movie
>>
They do this for every gen.

Donphan in Kanto movie
Latias and Latios in Johto movie
Lucario and Manaphy in Hoenn Movies
Zoroark in Sinnoh movie
Mega Mewtwo in Unova Movie
>>
>>22398364
So that's why I keep thinking Kecleon is a gen2 pokémon because I saw it in the anime.
>>
ITT: everyone forgetting about fucking togepi
>>
>>22398330
> what is ho-oh
>>
File: pikablu2.gif (9 KB, 275x232) Image search: [Google]
pikablu2.gif
9 KB, 275x232
>>22399968
What do you mean? Togepi's as gen 1 as Pikablu
>>
If you name a metapod 'pikachu' and get it to level 27, it will evolve into Raichu
Try it!
>>
>>22400025
It blew my little mind when I found out that really was a Pokemon.

I thought it was a special Moltres or something.
>>
>>22398330
Wait... What the fuck was that shiny bird in the anime's first episode!?
>>
>>22400325

In all seriousness when was Marill's first debut? Did it spawn the Pikablu myth, or was the Pikablu myth long before any mention of Marill?
>>
>>22400707
First movie's special, along with Snubbull.
>>
>>22400707
I remember hearing about Pikablu long before Marill was a thing.

I met a kid at the McDonalds playground the day I bought a Pokemon action figure.
On the back of the packet it had a red and blue background like the first series anime with a list of all the figures.
He pointed to an empty blue space at the end and said "there, that one's pikablu"
>>
>>22400664
Ho-Oh
>>
>>22398364
>>22398518
I still remember freaking the fuck out when I saw Kecleon on TV. I hadn't heard they were making gen 3 yet so I was certain that the show had just created a fakemon.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>22398504
>mfw no new pokemon in third gen VI movie
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.