[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokemon TCG coming to iPad >mfw I only have an iPhone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x360
>Pokemon TCG coming to iPad
>mfw I only have an iPhone

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/15/6010017/pokemon-card-game-ipad
>>
>>20529982
Holy shit this is a thing??
>>
They'll probably debut those real money-bought gems with the iOS release.
>>
File: 1385788106196.png (790 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1385788106196.png
790 KB, 792x792
Holy shit Gamefreak just give us another card game on the handheld, you don't even have to include ALL the cards, just do what yugioh did with their games, just include a good portion of it.
>>
>>20530127

This is better. Likely less expensive (though there may be add-ons), easier to update, and lends itself well to a touchscreen device. I prefer actual handhelds for most games, but iPad actually seems ideal for this.
>>
>>20530163
You do know that this is just the PC game that's already out except ported to the iPad, right?
>>
Hearthstone + Pokemon TCG fuck yes based iPad
>>
>>20530127
>just do what yugioh did with their games, just include a good portion of it.
When has Yugioh ever done that besides RPG spinoffs and shit

All the Tag force games and shit always had every card from every set up until then.
We only get like 80 cards per set anyway and 90% of the effects in the set won't be completely new so there's a lot of copy/paste and it's so easy that the fan-made simulators like Devpro and YGOpro have been doing it for years now.
>>
Why do nips have such a hardon for the worst mobile OS?
>>
Android version when?
>>
>>20533449
Is th pc version any good? Or just a grindfest like hearthstone
>>
Is that card game online in their aite free or do you have to buy hundreds of packa even there?
>>
>>20536820
Pokemon TGC 3DS when?
>>
>>20536858
ugh why do I keep replying to people, didn't mean to reply
>>
We're getting so close to a main-line release on the smartphones/pads.

It won't come as a surprise considering how much the 3DS sales have been tanking over the time.
>>
>>20536800

It's got trading, so it is much less of a grind. Ideally you can grind through a couple of tournament sessions and have enough packs to trade for a competitive deck.
>>
>>20536820
they are testing out in app purchases in canada. will probably be rolled into the ios and web version later this year
>>
File: 1407313009563.jpg (104 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1407313009563.jpg
104 KB, 1024x576
When will devs and companies start realizing that nobody is buying Ipads anymore? Android version fucking when.
>>
>>20530127
>implying Game Freak makes or has ever made any spin-offs
>>
File: 1370630194518.png (440 KB, 698x1024) Image search: [Google]
1370630194518.png
440 KB, 698x1024
>no hearthstone on android
>no pokemon tcg on android
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.