[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pdg/ - PAYDAY: The Heist and PAYDAY 2 General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109
File: Damn Kids Today.jpg (225 KB, 1280x589) Image search: [Google]
Damn Kids Today.jpg
225 KB, 1280x589
OP's Back To Normal Edition

Previous Heist: >>98102150

>Extremely In-Depth Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>PD2 Player Statistics:
http://pd2stats.com/

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
http://www.pd2skills.com/

>Skilltree Guide:
http://i.imgur.com/ywEyhx4.png

>Perk Deck Guide:
http://i.imgur.com/V46eDzs.png

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints:
http://i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage Spreadsheets:
http://pastebin.com/Byp0h6Sc

>Big Oil Engine Calculator:
http://payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html

>PAYDAY Wiki:
http://payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Bot Central (Shitty Steam Group):
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
http://pastebin.com/89Ug7PQc

>Daily Dose:
http://fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb

PLEASE keep the quality of this general A BIT BETTER than what's par for the course, okay?
>>
UAR is still shiiiiiiit because of the movement accuracy modifier thing
>>
pdg would you hug a taser shield cloaker or a bulldozer

i mean taser gets fucked up before any other unit
>>
Third for good game south africa
>>
Richard Begins back is kinda dumb...

Are the speedrunner masks any good?
>>
>>98154846
>>>/sp/

>>98154848
They're alright. Not the best, but they're alright.
>>
>>98155047
>>
File: 1330685303255.jpg (146 KB, 535x757) Image search: [Google]
1330685303255.jpg
146 KB, 535x757
>>98154684
>BigGuy4U joined the game
>>
>>98155047
I filtered you

Why aren't you filtered
>>
>>98155141
Sounds like someone wants an invite!
>>
File: For Hoxton.jpg (45 KB, 314x353) Image search: [Google]
For Hoxton.jpg
45 KB, 314x353
Reminder to report and hide autism fag and any kenny-tier shitposting faggot. Filter comment AND image MD5. Do not reply, do not give them attention.

Seriously, we need to keep this shit on-topic and actually discuss payday-related material. If you people can't even do that then why should we even have a general to begin with?
>>
http://strawpoll.me/3949001
>>
>>98155342
shut the fuck up kenny
>>
Dallas - Mio
Chains - Mugi
Wolf - Ritsu aka best girl
Houston - Azusa (a shit)
Hoxton - Yui
>>
>>98155410
Docbags are better but FAKs are perfectly viable.

>>98155436
It's not that hard to discuss payday stuff.
>>
>>98155537
But why? Don't you only get 8 healings total from DBs while you can have like 17 from FAKs? And FAKs can give bonuses too.
>>
>>98155410
>actually voting faks
fucking cancerfug shitters
>>
>>98155606
FAKs don't reset downs. They'll keep the heist going but will ultimately doom the crew if no one brings doctor bags.
>>
>>98155537
>>98155607
>>98155650
>getting downed enough times for doc bags to become optimal
>>
>>98155606
>8
>17
>getting these numbers horribly wrong
>implying 25% damage reduction will actually matter

>>98155689
There is literally nothing wrong with having a docbag safety net.
>>
>>98155606
>healings
Doctor Bags aren't for healing. They're for resetting downs. So if you reset your downs every third down that makes 8x3 =24 "healings"
>>
>>98155689
Downs are just as much a resource as health
>>
>>98155689
>not equipping yourself to deal with the worst of circumstances if they should arise
>>
>>98155689
>getting downed 28 times
>>
If you play pubs doc bags are prob useful but if you play with a decent crew you shouldn't use them

Better to have more heals with faks that you can use wherever in the odd chance you take a bit of damage or get downed by a cloaker through a wall
>>
>>98155847
If you don't actually get downed enough for docbags to matter to you then you don't really need FAKs either so that point is moot.
>>
>>98155847
An entire heist can go to shit on the whims of RNGesus, the particular skill level of you or your crew won't change that.
>>
holy shit retards
one person go doctor bags, one person go faks. easy as shit
i mean
you guys have friends to play with right?
>>
>>98155905
Faks stop me from getting downed so I'm never out of the action and never need doc bags, and fugitive is a much harder tree to climb than mastermind

If you do need doc bags just buy some in assets/preplanning
>>
>>98155971
Eating faks like candy isn't really any different than waiting for the right time to use a medbag. If you're running a dodge build then you can use medbags instead of FAKs just as well, it's what I used to do before 2.0. where I started to use a cookie cutter build to grind through infamies.
>and fugitive is a much harder tree to climb than mastermind
Not really. Even when avoiding garbage bullshit like brother's keeper you should be fine.
>>
>>98155970
Or the meta can just be "two people bring two doctor bags" so you aren't pulling your hair out with pubbies OR with friends. This isn't a difficult concept.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/3949041
>>
>ever taking doctor bags
enjoy pubs taking less than half health in damage and using them without ever going down
>>
>>98156151
>needing to reset more than 24 downs
just leave the lobby/get better friends man
>>
>>98155934
lets say 3 people go down on dw
they get inspired up, use 3/14 faks and then get back to work
you have to get a whole lot of bad rng for this to happen 4 times with a good crew

>>98156098
It is different because you are more likely to go down, and you may go down well away from the doc bag. At worst you have to camp near a point which isn't good play
>>
>>98156216
>>98156195
I get the impression that you're both dodgebitches who consume FAKs like they're candy and care more about killcounts in a PvE game than actually concentrating on the objective and/or supporting the crew.
>>
>playing with shitters
Take faks so they can't waste all your heals

>playing with alright players
Take doc bags because they know how to use them right but still go down often

>playing with good players
Take faks for the added versatility, and because the down resetting ability of doc bags goes to waste
>>
File: tera pvp priest.jpg (47 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
tera pvp priest.jpg
47 KB, 500x534
>4 guys with FAKs
It's like I'm playing an Elin Priest in Tera again.
>>
>>98156195
>ever taking FAKs
enjoy pubs taking less than half health in damage and using them while still going down

See, I can do that too. Don't get me wrong, FAKs and medbags are fine to have but medbags are better if you're not 100% confident in your team surviving that well.

>>98156276
Getting downed away from a medbag isn't a bad thing if you can pick them up with painkillers and cover them. And camping the objective or a safe spot while having meds in a secure position isn't bad either. It really depends on the situation.
>>
>>98156403
That doesn't waste the FAK though
Using a doctor bag and not resetting downs is a waste
>>
>>98156183
>http://strawpoll.me/3949001
Okay but what about berzerker?
>>
>>98156484
Simply telling them how a medbag works would be the better solution since they'll still go down anyway. If they still keep wasting charges you can always kick them.
>not hosting your own lobbies
Then that is entirely your fault.
>>
>>98156403
Pubs cant waste your faks because you can place them one at a time when they're needed. Added bonus of making people better at the game

Painkillers makes jack shit different on dw. Not one shot more. Also fucks with memezerker users so is really a negative
Covering them is a lot of trouble when you could be playing the mission, and is even more difficult due to their low health
Don't tell me you hide in a corner on dw for any amount of time
>>
>>98156665
Stop spamming your shitty strawpolls.
>>
>>98156628
Consider also that this kind of shit is important on DW and maybe on OK; if you're playing with people who don't understand the basic concept of only using a doctor bag when you're grey, then you need to get a better lobby. I learned the doctor bag rule within the first couple of days of playing.

>>98156671
Painkillers doesn't fuck with Berserker users, you're thinking of aced Combat Medic.
>>
>>98156731
My bad, its still a pain when you can just drop a kit and keep going
DW isn't as bad as people make it out to be
>>
>>98156671
>Also fucks with memezerker users so is really a negative
No it doesn't.
>Covering them is a lot of trouble when you could be playing the mission
No it isn't. Most of these heists are just "waiting simulator".
>Don't tell me you hide in a corner on dw for any amount of time
And how would having a couple medbags in specific spots really hinder your movement?
>>
Why is Speedlock Holmes not called Sherclock Holmes?
>>
>>98156909
Because Sweden.
>>
>>98156892
I got mixed up with painkillers/combat medic

Even when you're waiting for a drill you want to patrol and area around the objective so you don't get swamped

Because its much faster to drop a fak and you get no utility from resetting downs once you reach a certain level of play. If you go down >3 times due to damage sure take doc bags but it means you have a lot of room for improvement
>>
Wait, so threat isn't tied to intimidating cops?
>>
>>98157107
No, read the long guide.
>>
>>98157153
Well fuck. So Aced Dominator is the only thing that makes domming cops more successful?
>>
File: 1426954800485.jpg (84 KB, 588x511) Image search: [Google]
1426954800485.jpg
84 KB, 588x511
>>98157054
>I got mixed up with painkillers/combat medic
Fair enough.
>Even when you're waiting for a drill you want to patrol and area around the objective so you don't get swamped
That doesn't really hinder your ability to kill cops while someone runs for a docbag.
>Because its much faster to drop a fak and you get no utility from resetting downs once you reach a certain level of play.
This is true but you just talked about berserker users, who would benefit more from having medbags once they get fucked over one too many times than simply refilling their health which gives them zero benefit.
>If you go down >3 times due to damage sure take doc bags but it means you have a lot of room for improvement
I understand your point and of course I'm not a turboshitter with 20 downs every map but it's still A-OK to bring medbags as a safety net. That was my point the whole time.

>>98157107
FUCK no
Threat does jack dick of a fuck except make you more inaccurate because of cops diving for cover. Threat has NO use because cops are easier to shoot sitting there like their goldfish memory span needs to kick in again.
>>98157307
Yes.
>>
>>98157307
No, there are other conditions that influence domination likelihood, including but not limited to: proximity to the cop, being behind him, and being unable to use his weapon for whatever reason, such as being knocked down, reloading, or going from cool to uncool states.
>>
>>98157383
I believe he was more talking about skills and perks than the domination tactics themselves. But yes, getting behind a cop alone and knocked down or spamming F on a guard in stealth when he detects you is almost guaranteed to get you a free hostage.
>>
File: 2015-03-24_00001.jpg (344 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-24_00001.jpg
344 KB, 1920x1080
I did it /pdg/

I did it....
>>
>>98157107
>>98157153
>>98157334

But what IF threat helped domination? Would it be viable?
>>
>>98157510
This is why I regularly recommend getting basic Martial Arts if you can spare the single point. Due to how the math works, Martial Arts + an uncharged whack with the Telescopic Baton will always knock down green cops and any enemy weaker than that. It's great for heists without any civis and you absolutely need an out when things go south.
>>
>>98157581
Not really, the way domination works now it wouldn't really change anything.

>>98157598
Martial Arts basic is an excellent melee skill and helps greatly with dominator, so I'm 100% behind that.
>>
>>98157581
It's possible to combine high Threat and the panic perk from the Muscle deck with a high RoF weapon like the LMGs to force most cops to constantly panic or duck for cover, but that's a very specific circumstance. Your average player won't have a setup for that.
>>
>>98157559
Enjoy getting kicked from every pub
>>
>>98157054
>If you go down >3 times due to damage sure take doc bags but it means you have a lot of room for improvement
by "you have a lot of room for improvent" do you mean i could just spec into cancerfug and faceroll every heist?
>>
>>98157334
It does hinder their ability because they are moving in dangerous territory on low health with no spare downs
What if you're doing some secondary objective away from the main camping point

I see your point with memezerkers but no one in my crew uses it so it doesn't affect us. If one of us did and he/she did go down a lot we would consider taking doc bags. Personally I think trading survivability for reaching breakpoints on weapons that good when you could use something similar that does hi the point is stupid but thats me

Its A-Ok but suboptimal once you reach a certain level of play, which is my point. We're not talking about what 'works' because about anything does, we're talking about what is best.

>>98157719
Techforcers manage on dw as well, I've even seen masterforcers etc survive without dr bags with a decent crew
If you're a shitter even masterfug wont help ondw
>>
>>98157671

I have actually done that. It's surprisingly enjoyable to just spray and pray down a corridor and watch everyone scatter.

Completely fucking useless since you can just headshot them all within a few seconds with a any single shot weapon.

I mean, fuck, I love the minigun and LMGs in concept, but you're always wasting ammo.
>>
>>98157671
Its fun though
>buzzsaw muscle techforcer
>>
>>98157719

You cannot faceroll every heist, even with a strong skillset.
>>
>>98157835
All I can really say to this is "to each his own" because we're not really arguing over anything, we're more just talking about how shit works. At least we both understand the pros and cons of what we're talking about.

>If you're a shitter even masterfug wont help ondw
This is also true, even the best meta builds won't do anything for someone who puts sode.

>>98157890
Are ANY of the LMGs/Minigun viable for DW?
>>
>>98158086
Brenner, I think.
>>
>>98157972
yes you can
http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/mSOmhIjEFGDa:eIEfgDa:ghEgCda:frnoMJEGCda:ibcdea:pc8m8a8R8h8o8i8::w23-2-1:s66-12-11-7-9:a1
>>
>>98158086

>Are ANY of the LMGs/Minigun viable for DW?

For DW? Hell no. You waste a fuckton of ammo using LMGs, and especially the minigun. They don't really deal that much damage, and many of the LMGs don't even have that good of a RoF. What you get is a weapon that's slows you down, has worse accuracy than any assault rifle and many times even damage.

They're fun to use in Overkill but for DW you're better off using rifles. LMGs need some form or buff, or more maps where they are viable, like close quarters.
>>
>>98158282
Diamond is pretty fun with LMGs but then again that's just the one map. Why not have shit like Kilmer or the tech rifle skills work with LMGs?

>>98158121
Brenner is the worst one.
>>
>>98158282
fuck off grimhound
i agree
>>
>>98158086
yes, the ksp is just by merit of its ammo pool and ability to break 60 with berserker active
the others, no
the rpk would be if it carried more ammo, but as it is its just a slightly faster reloading ksp

hopefully the bipods give the lmgs more utility, right now theyre kinda stupid
even if they had the ability to attach sights theyd still be crippled by their lack of mods
>>
>>98158282
Maybe remove/cut in half the movespeed reduction?
Give them all a tactical reload?
10% chance to pierce tan armor?
Personally, all I need to motivate me to use LMGs more is iron sights.
>>
>>98158565
The bipods that were leaked had pretty broken stats but it made the LMGs useable. They should have made them more powerful than an unmodded AK762 (especially Brenner with its bullshit level unlock) if they were going to give you no mod support.

>>98158719
>Maybe remove/cut in half the movespeed reduction?
This is good considering their reload and draw/put away times are abysmal. You're slow in general by simply having it in your inventory.
>Give them all a tactical reload?
Why isn't this already in?
>10% chance to pierce tan armor?
Tans don't really matter all too much and if you really need to spray into tans then 10% chance is still a waste of ammo.
>Personally, all I need to motivate me to use LMGs more is iron sights.
That shitty zoom they use is completely retarded and has no use being there. It works for the minigun but the LMGs actually have irons.
>>
What's the best heist for getting cash solo? I doubt you can ECM rush Shadow Raid solo. Need cash for getting infamy 4. Hoxton Breakout OVK? Why did Overkill boost the xp rates? My infamy feels useless now.
>>
>>98159009
Mallcrashers OVK with Saw and DP Aced, get the ATMs and the jewstore. 3 minute jobs in the time it takes to do a hoxout yields as much if not more payout than a hoxout.
>>
>>98159080
Oh, fair enough. I haven't played in a while, but I got all the DLC and like 600 hours into the game still. Can someone explain this thing with the multiple builds? Can you just switch builds whenever for free?
>>
>>98158719
lmgs need skills
a percentage based mag size increase, reload speed, hipfire accuracy, enemy penetration, damage bonus vs panicked/threatened enemies, shit like that

and the movespeed reduction needs to be reexamined
i get that theyre supposed to be heavy because of all the ammo but theres a bunch of other weapons thatd logically add a significant amount of weight to the player too
it just seems like something thatd better work as a "weight" stat that functions similarly to concealment or something so it can be canceled out by carrying nothing other than a pistol rather than being a flat punishment for equipping an already incredibly limited weapon type
>>
>>98159142
Yes but only between heists.
>>
>>98159171
Yeah, I get that. Would be a bit OP to be able to change perk deck and build when going from like Firestarter day 1 to day 2 and 3.
>>
I just woke up with the best idea ever
>Remove Moving Target and make it default like it was in PD:TH
>Add new skill in its place "I'm the Cook"
>Basic: You can now kill 1 guard in stealth without having to answer a pager.
>Aced: You can now kill 2 guards in stealth without having to answer a pager.
>>
>>98158415

What or who is grimhound?

>>98158414

>Brenner is the worst one.

It has the best accuracy, which arguably makes it the better.

But then again, you're not really using LMGs for the accuracy, so I guess you're right in one regard. In that case the KSP would be best LMG.

>>98159149

>i get that theyre supposed to be heavy because of all the ammo but theres a bunch of other weapons thatd logically add a significant amount of weight to the player too

Yeah, some of the rifles are technically just as heavy as some of the LMGs.

>>98159149
>>98158984
>>98158719

I wonder if the devs will ever buff them. Of all weapons they're the ones in need of a buff. Snipers are fine, rifles are fine, shotguns are fine. Everything is fine except LMGs.
>>
>>98159269
>FF day 3 control tier stealth again
mad cause bad?
>>
>>98159269
10/10. Legit, I'm sure, cooking fine.

>>98159302
>But then again, you're not really using LMGs for the accuracy
Exactly.

>I wonder if the devs will ever buff them.
It's paid content they already have your shekels.
>>
>>98159149
>damage bonus vs panicked/threatened enemies
I like this idea. Pretty easy to implement too. They can just add another line in supressor or that one card in muscle.
>>
File: Upstanding survivor.png (145 KB, 284x283) Image search: [Google]
Upstanding survivor.png
145 KB, 284x283
>Bipods were not meant to be free in the first place,
>we will have to wait for the next 4.99 butcher mid pack for them to be released with the drum mags.
>>
>>98158719
http://pastebin.com/EkNu7FGb
>>
>>98157559
Take rest poor child
>>
>>98159568
Butcher pack 1+2 was Gage Courier 2.0 because they both buffed car/ak so much and had utility mods allround
Butcher pack 3 confirmed for Gage Weapon pack 2 2.0
>>
>>98159302
>what or who is grimhound
an autist
>>
>>98159578
Saving this for when I'm not lazy. Thanks.
I don't know how to lua./spoiler]
>>
>>98159302
>>98159772
Some shitter from a couple threads ago who bitched because he got banned from shitpunch of all places for saying LMGs were dogshit (which they are) and I guess everyone involved got super salty. Then we found out he shit talked Jacket and was a general asshat and now I'm going to make sure that whenever I see him to laugh at him.
>>
>>98159936
lua is the easiest shit ever tho
>>
File: 1418861779660.gif (116 KB, 1340x656) Image search: [Google]
1418861779660.gif
116 KB, 1340x656
So what infamy are you stopping at, /pdg/? What is your comfort zone? Are you concerned about shitters being carried or hacking to your level ruining the good name of the infamy you may or may not have earned?
>>
>>98159936
PostRequireScripts:
- [lib/tweak_data/playertweakdata, LUA\playertweakdata.lua]

put that in hook
>>
>>98160341
I discovered I could have the techforcer build I wanted at 3, so that's where I am and that's where I'll probably stay.
>>
Create a new skill, replace an old skill, /pdg/
>>
>>98160341
I'm XXV

I feel hollow.
>>
I have a confession to make...

I havent played this game for at least a year but I'm still here to get my daily meme dose.

That's with basically every other general that I lurk and post in.
>>
>>98160341
Stopped at Inf 14. I got all the masks except for the hood and bane masks.
> Are you concerned about shitters being carried or hacking to your level ruining the good name of the infamy you may or may not have earned?
No.
>>
>>98160341
5 because infamy 2.0 a shit
>>
>>98158719
>>98158984
>Maybe remove/cut in half the movespeed reduction?
Seeing as they have average to low damage compared to assault rifles as of now this seems fair, their implementation is pretty clunky as of now because they slow you down AND take longer to kill things
>Give them all a tactical reload?
Because that's not possible with two of the weapon designs out of the four LMGs. The Brenner and RPK both reload without the need of belt feeding and as such actually do have tactical reloads, especially notable on the RPK
>10% chance to pierce tan armor?
This has always been worthless and would change nothing
>Personally, all I need to motivate me to use LMGs more is iron sights.
Yes please
>>
>>98160341
XXV, XVIII-82 right now
>>
>>98160341
cheevo whore so I'm in for the haul
>>
>>98160428
I thought this a few days ago, then realized I might as well keep infamy'ing until 5 so I can ensure my secondary skillbuilds don't have to suffer when I wanna play around with them
>>
>>98154684
>Extremely In-Depth Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2
>http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370
so the nigga basically copied the entire wiki and pasted it in steam guides for upboats?

that place isnt any different from reddit.
>>
>wake up
>more people have added me

are they from here or that autistic guy on another account?
>>
>>98159269
4 people with the skill, 8 guards+4 pagers
WTF man?
>>
>>98160601
>>98160602
I wish I could be in it for the long haul, but I never have a full crew on so I don't have ECM shadow raid opportunities.

>>98160538
I'm at XV because it's better than X and I get a few more masks. I'd push it to XX but I don't think I have it in me to get another 5 in a week with solo grinding.
>>
>>98160459
>>Moving Target
>Basic: You gain 5 dodge while moving
>Ace: You gain an additional 10 dodge while moving
>>
>>98160341

I'm currently almost 16

going for 25 because I have autism and can't stand not being max level
>>
rate and pls don't hate
>>
>>98160950
Nice back lava
>>
>>98160837
just do it with pubs
worldwide dw shadow raid filter is great
>>
>>98160950
das gay mayne
>>
>>98160584
>>98158984
Yeah. What I really wanted to suggest was to give the LMG ammo the sniper rifle ammo effect (pierce through walls, kill 2 or more with 1 bullet, pierce shields etc) but I realized that would make snipers obsolete so I put in the existing piercing mechanic instead.
>>
>>98160950

they are all pretty bad sorry anon
>>
>>98160837
I've never rushed rats, grinded hoxout or ecm'd SR.
I have 2 fucking years of the game updating to get to max level, I'd rather just play the game and enjoy it than grind exp.
>>
File: 2015-03-24_00002.jpg (588 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-24_00002.jpg
588 KB, 1920x1080
rate and hate if necessary
>>
>>98160997
I don't actually know how to ECM shadow raid so I'm gonna have to read up on that.
>join pub
>pubs take Jacket already
Either I host or this is gonna take a while.

>>98161269
I'd rather churn out infamies now while the churning is good than have to slug through later when I feel like I want to for some reason.
>>
>>98161317
russia/gundam/hippy/aubrey
the town/brithox/the secret/goldfarb
did i get it right
>>
>>98161397
spot on even the goldfarb one
>>
>>98161317

i like the panda
>>
File: 1426909371678.jpg (305 KB, 814x1024) Image search: [Google]
1426909371678.jpg
305 KB, 814x1024
Is everyone fighting the good fight and kicking dirty russians from games on sight?
>>
>>98157559
Gentlemen, we are dealing with someone who has absolutely no life.
>>
>>98161908

thats racist

I only kick dodgefags
>>
>>98161908
Absolutely.
Those fuckers have ruined so many online games.
>>
>>98161973
>kicking dodge fags
>not bullying them with explosives
do you even fuccboi
>>
>>98161908
Of course
>>
File: Arch.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Arch.png
2 MB, 1366x768
rate my mask guys.
>>
Still no good hairy Bonnie 34?
>>
File: ss+(2015-03-24+at+09.11.19).png (15 KB, 351x199) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-03-24+at+09.11.19).png
15 KB, 351x199
Is it?
>>
>>98162416
Gentlemen, we are in the wrong line of work
>>
File: 1412459341540.jpg (209 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1412459341540.jpg
209 KB, 1280x800
Post images that have collected dust in your /pdg/ folder.
>>
>>98160621
No, the long guide is more detailed than the wiki and if anything they copied it.
>>
>>98162528
What a card! Maybe we can use it for our next big score.
>>
>>98162603
>having a /pdg/ folder
>>
>>98161973
You didn't kick me.
>>
>>98162851

i mean pubs
>>
File: 1375771942147.jpg (35 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1375771942147.jpg
35 KB, 720x404
>>98162603
>>
>>98161908
I've done that since I started playing. A friend of mine even learned how to say "are you russian" in moonspeak. If they just say yes, "DA" or whatever I kick them.
If he's not around I wait for them until they say something with hieroglyphs and it's an insta-kick.

>>98161973
>russians
>race
>racist
I'm just being rational.
>>
I was just looking for some videos on a achievement and stumbled upon this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gxsm1RrgjM

that HuD gave me cancer. What the fuck is up with that shit?
>>
File: ss+(2015-02-01+at+08.14.51).jpg (65 KB, 831x263) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-02-01+at+08.14.51).jpg
65 KB, 831x263
>>98160647
>Declined
Gee thanks asshole
>>
Hiya, fellow heisters! Anyone want to check out some of my favorite builds I use for loud Death Wish heists? They're lots of fun, I promise!
High volume Techforcer so you never run out of ammo: http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/mhijGDa:eroMIEFCDa:tsOmIJeFGcDa:ghJECda:fECa:ibcdea:pH8::w57-9-18-23-20-17:s16-20-6-32-36-40-39-11:a7
Hit-and-run style dodge build with area denial in mind: http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/mhjGDa:eIEfDa:tgbDa:gRkLhJEFgCda:fqpKiEFGbCda:ibcdea:pR8::w34-28-9-30-33-10:s35-9-11-31:a1
Last but not least, I call this one the punching bag build (be sure to bring your boxing gloves!): http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/mSnplmhJeFGcDa:eroplIjEFgbCDa:tEgbDa:ghjECda:fECa:ibcdea:pI8::w42-25-3-27-24:s16-20-9-32-36-11:
I'd love to hear all the great feedback you guys have for me and if you ever want to heist just hit me up on steam at: id/akillerbee
Stay tuned for more great builds and Payday plans in the near future, I'm working on something big right now that I'm sure you'll all be excited to see!
>>
>>98163591

are you that soviet guy

>>98163240

this has to be a sick joke
>>
File: W4wXxzB.png (21 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
W4wXxzB.png
21 KB, 200x200
>>98163528
Dude, why did you share this.
>>
File: teawdekabrist.jpg (194 KB, 1200x1832) Image search: [Google]
teawdekabrist.jpg
194 KB, 1200x1832
>>98163756
Da.
>>
Is 1.8M Speedrun doable solo?
>>
>>98163909
Yes, just open all the atm without taking the loot. Once they're opened, start to collect the loot quickly.
>>
>>98161908
>>98163319
If I even see moon characters I kick
>>
>>98163909
I've seen people claim it is but I haven't tried it myself. Might be more viable now there's saw mods, though.
>>
>>98163240
And then Paydaycon happened.

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
>>
>>98163901

>Estonian
>pro russian

??????
>>
>>98163909
The timer starts when you pick up the first loose change. Open up all the ATMs and then run and grab everything.
>>
File: 1425572013411.png (31 KB, 200x214) Image search: [Google]
1425572013411.png
31 KB, 200x214
>>98163749
This is the most cancerous thing I've seen posted here so far.
>>
>>98157559
>>98161945
fuck you anon, I'm also 25.
>>
File: 1377116962708.jpg (46 KB, 678x519) Image search: [Google]
1377116962708.jpg
46 KB, 678x519
>>98163528
>Jewzi with the firebreather
>>
>>98162372
good
>>
File: d'ohohoho.jpg (192 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
d'ohohoho.jpg
192 KB, 1366x768
>>98164079
I'm atleast 20% russian, not everyone here is a hardcore patriot either, but i can see why it'd be a bit shocking.
>>
>>98163749
True panda boy doesn't use capital letters. Nice try though.
>>
Can a techforcer be stealthy? My crew seems to want to focus on stealth play, but I like the idea of having the saw, c4, and a drill.
>>
File: 1415804361838.gif (958 KB, 250x269) Image search: [Google]
1415804361838.gif
958 KB, 250x269
>>98163528
That guy was in my game not 20 minutes ago.
I feel disgusted i didn't know about this so i could have kicked the shit out of him
>>
>>98164490
Yes, any build can stealth effectively if you're not shit.
Obviously some builds are more useful for it though.
>>
>>98164368

you can readd me then i guess
>>
>>98163528
the only thing good about that video is MOON - Hydrogen, but even with that, the song becomes tainted.
>>
>>98164490
With a saw and other max concealment equipments, you can have only 20 detection risk.

As long as you don't go killing the guards or do the trickiest tasks, you can go in stealth job as a techforcer.
>>
>>98164490
Just have more than one skill set, that's what they're for.
>>
File: 1424950264556.jpg (91 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
1424950264556.jpg
91 KB, 600x361
>>98163528
>Average HoxHud user
>>
Reminder to join the official /pdg/ steam group!111!!!!11!:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/autismawareness
>>
File: 1395983950990.gif (499 KB, 200x163) Image search: [Google]
1395983950990.gif
499 KB, 200x163
>>98164649
>Error messages
>>
>>98164928
You two weren't meant to be.
>>
>tfw aal will never love you back
>>
>>98163528
>coolface as a interaction-circle

I threw up
>>
>>98163528
The worst part about this is those rattling guns.
>>
File: errr.jpg (82 KB, 555x526) Image search: [Google]
errr.jpg
82 KB, 555x526
Am I the only one who still play the game vanilla? Fuck mods.

Fuck russians too, fucking scum of the universe.
>>
>>98165387
I only have texture mods for weapons and lua scripts.
>>
>>98164216
best dw smg
prove me wrong
http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/ibcdea:pc8m8a8R8h8o8i8s8g8::s53-31-13-7-12:
>>
>>98165387
no, you're not

you're just a silent majority
>>
File: 163455.jpg (76 KB, 400x281) Image search: [Google]
163455.jpg
76 KB, 400x281
>>98165387
Nah buddy, vanilla as fuck.

Mainly because I'm to lazy to install mods.
Some texture mods or modelswap would be cool though.

Having an AS VAL instead of that DRM AK. I could dig that.
>>
>>98161973
I enjoy both dodge and ICTV/bulletproof/both. Is that a bad thing?
>>
>>98165424
This.
Gadgets staying on, fixing gun sounds etc.
>>
>>98165580
Yes, it's pretty bad.
Enjoying things is a felony.
>>
>>98165424
You do realize this perfectly describes everything in that horrible video earlier, sans the vomit-inducing gun sounds.
>>
>>98165387
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
>>
>>98165580
Just don't go against the metagame and we won't have to mess you up

Meta is law

Meta protects
>>
>>98165591
Could you post the gadget script? It's one of the few things hoxhud does that I'd actually want.
>>
File: rage.jpg (4 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
4 KB, 246x205
>>98165424
>>98165445
>>98165491
I would just like to see a serious argument to defend mods. They are the reason cheating exist, they are actual cheats with all the extra info, they make retarded people even more retarded, they plague the game like a fucking cancer making honest people crash. It doesn't add anything good.

>muh cosmetics
>muh HUD

Kill yourselves mod users. I used to respect it a little but shit just got too cancerous.
>>
>>98165721

>meta-niggers acting like they are some big deal
>>
>>98165875
Like my black weapon parts and rainbow laser is gonna do anything to you.
>>
>tfw can't get 45+ damage with a silenced rifle
What do :(
>>
>>98166004
Stop using silent weapons for loud purposes
>>
File: 218620_2015-03-20_00007.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
218620_2015-03-20_00007.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>98165875
>He doesn't have Roller Mobster and Sexualizer replacing shit tracks

>>98166004
Show her some love.
>>
>>98165946
They won't but overkill allowing modding also allow all kinds of cheating, it all comes together on the cancerous LUA package. Not to say that they are too lazy to add the few useful shit from mods like ECM time.
>>
File: smugpepe.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>98165875
Get a load of this unfun shitter.
>>
>>98166123
>Roller Mobster
>Sexualizer
Shit tracks that don't fit the pace of the game.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>98166236
You have shit taste, buddy.
>>
File: I seriously hope.jpg (40 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
I seriously hope.jpg
40 KB, 402x402
>>98166123
>he doesn't have the HM soundtrack in FLAC and just plays it while the generic simon tracks are muted
>>98166204
Exactly what I expected from a HUD shitter, thanks for the reply.
>>
>>98166281
It's not about taste. Those tracks are fine in Hotline Miami but because of the way they're put together they objectively don't suit the pace of PAYDAY.
>>
>>98165875
I think the ideal set up would be letting players control access to mods. So if you're queuing up with randos, you could define a mod set up for everyone to have, or vanillia only.

Cause i like the idea of playing with mods with my friends, but don't think you should be exposed to cheating ruskies any more than you want to.
>>
>>98166362
I do have them.

>Simon
>Bad

Nigger you what.
>>
>>98166123
But how?
>>
File: smugpac.gif (24 KB, 270x220) Image search: [Google]
smugpac.gif
24 KB, 270x220
>>98166362
>Exactly what I expected from a HUD shitter, thanks for the reply.

Exactly what I expected from a "pretending to be retarded" retard. Thanks for the reply retard.
>>
>>98166525
baited for this exact response
>>
>>98166440
Where I said he is bad? He is decent and his tracks fit the game, you will just never see me listening to his generic tracks outside the game. No hate, he is the only person I like from overshill.
>>
>>98166424
You really do have shit taste, buddy.
>objectively
I think you mean subjectively.
>>
>>98166668
Baited for this response.

:^)
>>
>>98166004
http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/:pc7m7a7r7h7o7b7i7s7G7::w4-47-51::
http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/:pc7m7a7r7h7o7b7i7s7G7::w34-31::
http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/:pc7m7a7r7h7o7b7i7s7G7::w6-1-43-47-50-12::
http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/:pc7m7a7r7h7o7b7i7s7G7::w19-36-1-13::
http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/:pc7m7a7r7h7o7b7i7s7G7::w20-38-2-15::
Use a better rifle
>>
>>98166714
"Generic Simon tracks" implies it.
>>
>muh taste is better then yours!
>nu-uh you suck hud-shitter
>no you suck vanillafaaag

can we all just agree that dodgefags are the cancer killing this game and move on?
>>
File: [8D13B232].jpg (88 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
[8D13B232].jpg
88 KB, 1920x1080
>>98166837
And what exactly is wrong with a dodge build?
>>
File: 1417978545151.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1417978545151.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>98166795
Throw his tracks on a anonymous soundcloud and see what happens. Ask /bleep/ opinion about it.
>>
>>98166837
i actually have to agree on cancerfug
aside from that dodge and armor are well balanced, different playstyles
>>
>>98166837
>dodge fags
>not armor turtles almost had it right, slow poke
>>
What's the point of armor? It's slower, isn't tankier, and you can't even see it for the visual effect. Even if you care about how you look in the menus, its just some ugly tan color that doesn't match a lot of the suits and clips through some masks.
>>
>>98167196
More reliable defense than dodge. Dodge has the potential to be utterly broken but one shotgun from other side of the map has the potential to down you if you get unlucky.
>>
>>98167313
So? Just get back up with Nine Lives or Pistol Messiah.
>>
>>98167196
Dodge and armour are equally good. One is more reliable whereas the other has potential to be much better or utterly wrecked by rng. They cater to different playstyles and it's entirely ok to like either or both.
>>
>>98167196
You can GUARANTEED tank more than one hit and it is a constant defense against snipers where as dodge is all or nothing with no direct control over whether the sniper hits or misses
>>
File: simonv.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
simonv.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>98167196
The pros and cons of each playstyle are so easy to understand that seriously answering you would be more retarded than you and your question. Kill self
>>
>>98167360
Pistol messiah is for solo play and nine lives is way too unreliable. Armor is also far better for holdout missions like Cook Off and Xmas. Dodge on the other hand is better for shorter missions where you have more room to move.
>>
>>98167313
>>98167380
>>98167416
Baited by not only a shitter but very hard baby or some shit.
>>
>>98167594
>xD; LOOK GUYZ EPPIN BAIT XDDDD;

>>>/s4s/
>>
>>98167527
>Pistol messiah is for solo play
And for pub play. I can't tell you how many times I've been ignored by pubs while downed after spending the whole damn mission reviving their dumb asses.
>>
>>98167667

Just kill yourself you piece of shit. Dodge is better than armor, end of story.
>>
Clover is my waifu
>>
File: leedgy.png (62 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
leedgy.png
62 KB, 300x200
>>98167761
>Just kill yourself
>>
>>98165909
so you are so edgy that you used to ace improved crafting and black marketeer am I right?
>:^)
>>
>>98167757
Being a techforcer I only go down by cloackers. With pubs it usually goes that you carry and do everything and when you go down once the mission is failed.
>>
>>98167790
The advantages of the DLC Unlocker.
>>
>>98167790
>clicked image
>only saw head
>scrolled down a little
>saw tits
>scrolled back up, a little surprised
>looked towards room mate, making sure he wasn't looking at my screen
>scrolled all the way down
>closed picture
>>
how pathetic is it that the car-4 is pretty much the only good, viable and flexible rifle in the game
>>
>>98168167
how much of a shitter are you that this is the case?
>>
>>98168167
Scrub detected
Almost any rifle is good on ovk
The AK rifle is arguably better than the Meta-4 anyway
>>
>>98168167
The AMR does everything the CAR-4 does but better assuming you know how to aim/ balance ammo reserves
>>
>>98168153
thanks for the play-by-play, sport
>>
>>98167761
>Play with randoms
>One of the is a dodge build
>Hotline Miami
>Lots of open spaces
>I'm completely decked out in armor with muscle deck
>I'm top fragging
>Dodge guy is doing well too
>This goes on for a while
>The dodge guy starts talking shit about how good he is
>Then I noticed something
>He has FAKs
>He had 7
>He's down to 2
>He's been healing himself with FAKs this entire time
>Finally runs out
>"Uhhh guys, help?"
>Me "Oh sure, I'd love to help, but oh no! Too slow! Can't make it all this armor is too heavy!"
>"YOU SON OF A BITCH! FUCK YOU! YOU'RE GETTING KICKED!"
>My last words "Like I give a shi-"
>You've been kicked from the game

No regrets.
>>
File: 1346530722728.jpg (64 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1346530722728.jpg
64 KB, 256x256
>>98168367
>things that never happened
>>
>>98168285
>>98168270
>>98168250

the car-4 has the most mods and mod slots and all-around one of the best base stats of any rifle

if you deny this you are just using shittier rifles to break the monotony
>>
>>98168367
>Dodge with FAK
>Not medbags
lmao
>>
>>98168542
>the rifle that has the most mods is the best
You're so fucking dumb it hurts. Half the mods are worthless and a shitload do the same thing as another mod, but look different. Refusing to use any other rifle just because the Car is the most "meta" is the mark of a serious shitter.
>>
>>98168728
name me a better rifle then you professional payday monster
>>
>>98168542

I can do shit with the AK5 that would make you forget about that thing on Bonnie's neck.
>>
>>98168542
>600 ROF
That's one of the lowest in the game for an automatic weapon, and it doesn't boast anything like 63 damage to back it up either
>>
File: wow.gif (460 KB, 460x196) Image search: [Google]
wow.gif
460 KB, 460x196
>>98168542
>usefulness of a rifle depends on the number of weapon mods available.
>>
>>98168542
I modded my car-4 to just be high damaging one shot one kill because I prefer to conserve ammo with high accuracy.
>>
>>98168592
my team actually kinda likes the 14 FAKs. One always brings 2 medic bags, the other ammo, the other whatever the pubber's little heart desires.
>>
>>98168926
47/18/25 with quadstack and autofire.
>>
>>98168781
The AK Rifle you stupid fuck, I already told you that.
>>
>>98160341
Currently at XI. I want XVII at least so I can live with the +100% exp from the ten infamies. Yes, this means I have zero Infamy 2.0 masks so far because I don't care. If my game didn't crash 24/7, I'd be in the XXs by now.
>>
>>98168167

How pathetic is it that people honestly think that you are forced to use meta-approved shit to do anything on ovk and dw?
>>
File: 1414168023825.gif (1 MB, 417x242) Image search: [Google]
1414168023825.gif
1 MB, 417x242
>>98168367
This happened to me with a snailmode ICTV user yesterday.
FAK faggots truly are the worst. Spend your points on Berserker instead of that useless shit.
>>
>>98169017
Kenny I want to tell you to fuck off but you're actually right for once.
>>
>>98169017
preach it Kenny
I know this is your favorite sermon
>inb4 28 downs
>>
>>98168998
>600 ROF
That's one of the lowest in the game for an automatic weapon, and it doesn't boast anything like 63 damage to back it up either
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.