[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/smtg/ - Shin Megami Tensei General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
>Starter guide
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10886965/smtstarterguide.png

>Tips and tricks
http://pastebin.com/qqxkrWFh

>Artbook, soundtrack, manga, and other downloads
http://pastebin.com/fgVp423S

>Misc. Translations
http://pastebin.com/LHKVLNQB

>Booru
http://smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended Reading
http://pastebin.com/YppqPPjf

Previous thread >>82242494
>>
CHOOSE YOUR REASON

http://strawpoll.me/2712162
>>
>>82433642

What's the point. The only right answer is shijima.
>>
MAKING THIS THREAD WASNT VERY LAWFUL
>>
>>82433725
I want lawfags to go
>>
>>82433720
>A world where nothing ever happens
Sounds amazing
>>
freedom
>>
Where the fuck is the gif
>>
>>82433929
>Not playing into YHVH's glorious and perfect plans
What kind of heathen are you?
>>
>>82433883

You're thinking of the ending of strange journey. No one ever said that nothing happens in shijima. Just that it would be quiet since there would not be strife. Hikawa says when describing it that you would serve the world, and in turn be served by it. This implies that you actually do things. Not sit around on a pillar. And in the ending, it shows buildings rising up out of the ground.
>>
wtf

>http://smtg.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2523
>>
>>82434195

You don;t remember that part of persona 3?
>>
>>82434062
>YHVH's plans
>perfect
>>
>>82434062

That's not even yhvh's plan. Kagutsuchi said that yhvh would love for the world to have freedom. But you're so goddamn retarded that he had to fix your retardation for you before it got out of control.
>>
>>82434283
I think it's a skankier version of her new P4A outfit
>>
>>82434195
It's yukari. In a super sexy featherman outfit. Tentative translation:

>As expected, this look makes one stand out.
>But, this is no place to be ashamed!
>>
>>82434101
>You're thinking of the ending of strange journey. No one ever said that nothing happens in shijima. Just that it would be quiet since there would not be strife
Not just quiet. Its called the world of SILENT harmony. Stillness.

>Hikawa says when describing it that you would serve the world, and in turn be served by it. This implies that you actually do things
No it doesn't. That description combined with the descriptors of silence and stillness imply that everyone would be content doing nothing forever in some Matrix style bullshit, but without the mediocre VR experience.

>And in the ending, it shows buildings rising up out of the ground
Nigga, do you think you're helping by saying that? Now I didn't bring up SJ, but since you insist. What did those law fuckers sit on all day? Skyscrapers.
>>
>>82434402
I don't remember that at all.
>>
>>82434481
I was gonna add that as a note, but I can't seem to get it to work.
>>
>>82434195
I wonder who's the artist, this looks familiar
>>
>>82434646

On the restoration / neutral / whatever ending. Go look it up on youtube.

>>82434558

Regular buildings. Those are white pillars. Why would they generate regular buildings if they weren't going to use them.

>No it doesn't. That description combined with the descriptors of silence and stillness imply that everyone would be content doing nothing forever in some Matrix style bullshit, but without the mediocre VR experience.

So basically what he said actually meant the opposite of what he said. No. And believe me, I wish it was. Strange journey's law ending is more or less a perfect world. The only issue is the fact that no new people are made. But since reincarnation exists in smt, I assume that means everyone else is reborn on another world, and then this becomes the new kingdom of light that people like mastema occasionally come from to try to fix the new world.
>>
>>82434805
>Strange journey's law ending is more or less a perfect world.
you are an enemy of humanity
>>
Why can't newfags wait for page 10? Is it really that hard?
Fucking retards.
>>
>>82434195
I'm a fan of that Darabuchidou doujin where Yukari marries that alpha teacher
>>
>>82435080
>Darabuchidou
Oh yeah, that's the one
I also like how MC's reaction to the whole thing is just "whatever"
>>
>>82435161
MC was obviously banging Mitsuru aka the superior titty monster
>>
>>82434805
>Regular buildings. Those are white pillars. Why would they generate regular buildings if they weren't going to use them.
How does the architectural design matter at fucking all?

>So basically what he said actually meant the opposite of what he said. No. And believe me, I wish it was. Strange journey's law ending is more or less a perfect world. The only issue is the fact that no new people are made. But since reincarnation exists in smt, I assume that means everyone else is reborn on another world, and then this becomes the new kingdom of light that people like mastema occasionally come from to try to fix the new world.
I don't think you can fucking read then nigga. Let me start quoting this 5headed sleepy messian wannabe gaian.
>Humans should serve the world
>By doing so, a life of repose would in turn be promised to them
Now since you're an illiterate son of a bitch I'm going to play dictionary here.
>life: the existence of an individual human being or animal.
>repose:a state of rest, sleep, or tranquility.

And I don't even have to go into why SJ Law ending is all kinds of no thank you.
>>
>>82435242

Writing a lot of text doesn't make "serve the world" the same thing as "nothing." You know that, right?
>>
>>82435227
>c cup underage girl
>titty monster
>>
>>82435357
If Yukari was a G cup, then Mitsuru would obviously be like, J.
>>
>>82435357
Well Yukari was a titty monster in that doujin, Mitsuru has to be stacked as hell
>>
File: 1386011126887.png (196 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1386011126887.png
196 KB, 400x399
>megami ibunroku Devil Survivor
>literally zero Goddesses important to the story, never mind revelations from them.
>>
>>82435242
>And I don't even have to go into why SJ Law ending is all kinds of no thank you.
Not the anon you're responding to but you sure as hell convinced me with your hot opinions.
Are you a neuter? You really sound like you are open-minded and thinking about the philosophical shit in SMT a log. Not at all superficial.
>>
>>
>>82435517
Haru is my goddess.
>>
>>82435349
And you know that snappily showing the thread that you fail to understand even the most simple of concepts does not make you correct, right? And since when is 5 fucking sentences too much text.

Humans serve the world in Shijima, and they do so from a state of repose, in silence and in stillness. How does that sound any particularly different from SJ's Law ending, replacing the world with Zelenin's big statue tits. Only difference I see is that at least SJ's Law ending gets to hear that eternal hymn. What a doozy, can't wait to hear that for eternity.

>>82435708
Nigga I'm talking about Shijima. Take or leave SJ Law ending all you want, I don't give a rat's ass. My point was I ain't debating that. I'm just saying Shijima is more of the same shit. No need to get your Jesus loves me tighty whities in a wrinkle.
>>
File: 1363493253692.gif (445 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1363493253692.gif
445 KB, 250x188
Wait, FUCK WHAT. I'm in SMT4 now, and I just got past the firewall that required the Jirae Talisman. I just went down and killed the big demon that the Gaea people were after..and now that I got to the underground district, the whole place is smashed up and they say it's because I killed the demon...

So...did I just skipped an entire fucking underground district and got fucked?
>>
File: The Chosen Spark.png (196 KB, 854x382) Image search: [Google]
The Chosen Spark.png
196 KB, 854x382
>>82434402
No YHVH hates freedom. He tried it once, and decided to blame darkness and sin for things not going his way instead of the obvious HIm being a dick.
>>
>>82436270
I bet he says that to all the protagonists.
>>
>>82436306
Actually, yeah, more or less.

Lucy a whore. A slut.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.