[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sbg/ - Starbound General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: your gay and a retard.jpg (91 KB, 820x425) Image search: [Google]
your gay and a retard.jpg
91 KB, 820x425
>1.0 announced
>July 22nd
http://playstarbound.com/blog/

Who hype???
>>
I guess no one hype ;_;
>>
>>148623612
Starbound died long ago
>>
>>148622506
Starbound's dead, Dave.
>>
File: 20160713214002_1.jpg (316 KB, 1920x1027) Image search: [Google]
20160713214002_1.jpg
316 KB, 1920x1027
>>148623612
I am, i even started modding to make every race look cute
>>
>>148622506
Might be more successful rebooting this on the 22nd when people start actually piling into the game again.
>>
>>148622506
>>148623612
I feel more hype for this thread than Starbound

I actually started to miss this general, the rage, the shitposting and the drama was fucking glorious and it will always hold a special place in my heart

There was a point of retardation that chucklefuck crossed and it got to the point where there was no pain, only lulz

Seriously though, fuck this fucking game, molly's a whore, chucklefuck go hang yourself you fucking shill cuck retards, you literally can't do anything right, removing the food system instead of fixing it was fuck, the combat is fuck, the races are fuck, the worlds are fuck, the blatant re-skin progression system is fuck, adding that stupid fucking maze game was fuck, adding all those FUCKING USELESS food items in that one update just to say you were adding hundreds of items was fuck, this game is fuck, you are fuck, go die.
>>
>>148628286
You can try 1.0 on unstable build, most of what you're talking about have been fixed or improved
>>
>>148628484
With the caveat that some of the main story spoilers are redacted until launch. The story/quests has been completely unbound from progression though, so you can play it as a sandbox and completely ignore the story if you like.
>>
is it possible to just flit from planet to planet, upgrading your ship? Because at some point chucklefuck REMOVED that

I dont want to even see their shitty fucking "quests" and I liked the core mechanics of starbound
>>
>>148628484
They can't fix my feelings, anon.

They can't fix my feelings.
>>
>>148625252
The new intro looks neat, but now everyone (including florians) are from earth?
>>
Do we have flying vehicles yet?
>>
>>148632096
There's a vehicle repair shop in the outpost now. Who knows if there's actually flying vehicles
>>
>>148632017
The MC starts the story as a member of the Terrene Protectorate, a multi-species peacekeeping faction that's based on Earth- you graduate to full Protector status the same day Earth gets tentacle raped (and the entire order consequently gets wiped out Jedi Temple style).

>>148632096
There's a hovercar, at least. Mecha got dummied out because they couldn't find a good way for them to deal with generated terrain (despite there being an extant mod that does this just fine by giving them jump jets)
>>
>>148632773
Ok, but does the hovercar have altitude controls? or does it just float awkwardly 1 tile above the ground?
>>
>>148633592
It's been too long since I fucked around with it, so I don't remember if it has altitude control per se, but I do remember that it can jump.
>>
>>148633742
oh ok, that's disappointing, so it's the same hovercar that was newly introduced when the general died months ago.
>>
>>148632773
Guess I kinda liked the old cutscene intro with different reasons for why the player is in a ship. Now everyone gets the human start.

Also not liking the old woman in the hoverchair and ancient artifact angle.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.