[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bbg/-Battleborn General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: PENDLESconcept.jpg (209 KB, 1064x1078) Image search: [Google]
PENDLESconcept.jpg
209 KB, 1064x1078
Pendles next month, who's hyped?
>>
File: 1465072770244.jpg (78 KB, 718x620) Image search: [Google]
1465072770244.jpg
78 KB, 718x620
haha battleborn is so shitty that steam has it for 50% off already. you battleborn fags said it was better than overwatch too. ;)
>>
I hope he will be a stealth rouge

I am so hyped for three new PVP Maps and also
>Hero Balancing: Ongoing
As we gather data from matches and mission, we’ll continue to adjust and refine hero balance in the game. You can expect a bigger adjustment to 24 of the 26 characters likely coming in the next couple of weeks.
>>
Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but the tag /bbg/ is reserved for the Bloodborne general, so please change it to something else, like /abg/ - Anthony Burch general so I won't have to stumble upon on your shitty general next time I look for /bbg/ :)
>>
Bumping to give Overwatch players a chance to come in shit all over Battleborn because I am a nice person
>>
File: yes.png (1003 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
1003 KB, 1920x1080
Looking forward to him. Hope I'll have enough for him by the time he comes out, though, or that they put him up for less than fish hips. I've been stuck not being able to play after work lately, so the credits do come slowly...

Also, anyone give advice on item set for Oscar Mike? I've been trying out a few things, but none of them seem to help with the enemy Phoebe/Rath is bashing me to death.
>>
>>146934427
Never ever go in melee.
AND go stealth as soon as you are in melee range and escape.

The question is how good are you?
If you have no problems with crits, use
-critical hit damage
-attack damage
-Relode speed

If you use your skills and are really bad at crits:
-cooldown time
-attack damage
-Relode speed
>>
>>146934251
>>146933669
>>146931859
you seem upset
>>
>>146929862
/bbg/ has already been taken like over a year ago, lurk more. Choose other to avoid confusions.
>>
>>146934823

I've been good about suppressing that need all ranged-noobs have of going melee; my main issues come when I'm fighting from practically in my base and suddenly get charged from the side...

Is there any way to get more out of map awareness? I feel like I keep a good eye on it, but I keep getting caught like that.

And thanks for the recommendations, anon. I'll give that second build a try sometime; my aim's getting better, but still not consistent enough for crits.
>>
Also, no action in the catalog so far.

What should we use for thread tag?

/aag/-AttackAncestry General
/ccg/ CrusadeCommencement General
/hhg/ HavocHeritage General
/wwg/ Warwrought General
/bg/ Battlebourne General?

I can keep making shitty suggestions all day, anons.
>>
>>146935673
/bg/ sounds good
>>
>>146934980
fuck off already you (/utg/+/owg/) faggot
>>
>>146938645

utg?

There is a Unreal Tournament General that is not dead?
>>
>>146940056
guess again
>>
File: my hands' eyes when.webm (548 KB, 626x498) Image search: [Google]
my hands' eyes when.webm
548 KB, 626x498
To be honest, I'm more hype for Attikus' campaign mission. Wonder when that's coming out.

>>146935673
It was originally /btbg/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.