[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tsg/ - The Sims General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 196
File: thesimsgenerallogo.png (109 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
thesimsgenerallogo.png
109 KB, 900x900
Claude Makes OP Edition

Previous Stuff Thread: >>145879685

>Official News:
http://www.thesims.com/news
http://simsvip.com/

>Patch Notes for The Sims 4:
https://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
http://pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: https://a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
http://pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
http://thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: http://pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: http://pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: http://pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: http://pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
http://pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
http://pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
http://pastebin.com/kkq3CRs

>Current OP Template Resources
Text: http://pastebin.com/mpLELmFc
Images: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xfes0e760tkoojt/AACwI8al4j9fDCDCznxvCjwPa?dl=0
>>
File: 06-20-16_5-13-46 PM.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-20-16_5-13-46 PM.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>146374854

Ahem, yeah I started playing the sims again. Made a kinda average joe character with aging, MC Commander, etc etc. Gonna attempt some sort of legacy situation.
>>
>>146374954
Every time I think of MC Control I think Commander instead.
>>
File: 08-12-15_12-27 PM-2.png (2 MB, 1920x1028) Image search: [Google]
08-12-15_12-27 PM-2.png
2 MB, 1920x1028
>>
>>146375267
The ass was fat.
>>
The only thing that irks me as a pirate is the lack of the latest mods.
EA can't make their own game.
>>
Today the urge to play The Sims came to me.
I've never tried The Medieval Sims. Doesn't seem like internet liked that game either. Is it really garbage?
>>
File: Screenshot-6 (6).jpg (737 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-6 (6).jpg
737 KB, 1600x1024
Wew, having facial blending for immigrants set at -1 to 1 at Nraas really produces some interesting townies to mingle with!
>>
Sex mods for mysims when
>>
I just bought TS4 for 24 bucks. I figured I would never pay 60 for it but I'm tired of my crack randomly not working so I bit the bullet. Can I pirate the DLC on a legit copy?
>>
>>146378180
It can be fun for a day or 2.

Problem with it was that it's more "story-driven" whatever the word was now exactly while still having pretty much every story-thingy be in rabbit-holes.

Also inability to play the campaign game and save your kingdom for next mission really annoyed me, made customising your castle'n shit feel redundant though there should be "free roam" way to play it too ignoring the main mission and just playing it sort of like Sims.

Give it a try for free obviously
>>
>>146378694
>tired of mod bugs and EA bugs not working
>expects this to change by buying it
wew lad
>>
>>146378180

No, it's fun.
I love medieval settings so if you do too, you'll like this one. If you like the sims and like rpgs, play it.

The bad things for me are that too many things happen off screen. For example, you send your sim somewhere and then read what cool things happened but not actually see it. Also, can't freely build. You can place stuff and decorate though.

As always, I recommend pirating because fuck EA.
>>
>>146378791
>>146378886
Yeah, I like medieval settings. I will try it out for free, there can be no harm in that. Right?
>>
>>146378180
One of the more fun sim games, just try it for a bit.
Not really as 'replayable' as normal sim games, but still pretty good.
>>
>>146378694
> Can I pirate the DLC on a legit copy?
Nope.
Just put your legit copy on another computer to download tray files from the gallery, if you're into that.
>>
>>146380182
>>146379675
So i'm looking at the possibilities of pirating the game.Should I get the vanilla version or Pirates and Nobles?
>>
>>146381020

Get the expansion as well.
There is no reason not to.
>>
>>146374854
>Current OP Template Resources
>>
maek babbies
>>
>>146378418
That's just possible to do with immigrants, isn't it? Not townies like maids and that?
>>
>>146386259
There's "resident assignment" on Nraas Register which i'd assume throws townies to maid and such jobs.
>>
>>146386839
Oh, you're right, I completely forgot about that. Thanks.
>>
up
>>
>>146378418
>Jew nose
>FAS

wew
>>
>Make qt waifu sim in vanilla 3 for 360
>go to Landgrabb house
>befriend Ms. Landgrabb and Landgrabb Jr
>make out with Mrs. Landgrabb
>still bffs
>befriend Mr. Landgrabb
>fuck him
>they get engaged
>Ms. Landgrabb hates my sim
>get in fights with her and beat her ass
>have her and her son live with us
>she takes care of my sims and her husbands children

In 4 they made Landgrabb look like a nerdy faggot, in 3 he looked more suave

I tried to get my sim with this fire fighter too but he was too comitted to his dyke gf, she's strong too.

Did EA remove the step child thing? In 3 it was recognized that my sim was his sons step mother but it doesn't show up in 4
>>
>children sims asking my children sims to skip school and go to the club

??????

Degeneracy simulator

>>146391707
I think I've seen it in 4 a few times.

Also, I'm not sure they're the same Landgrabbs.
>>
>>146391707
Yes, there's no stepchild relationship and the sims act like they're unrelated. All good sims of pure hearts kick out their spouse's children, lest they be tempted.
>>
>>146391913
What kind of club?
>>
>>146392825
Nightclub.

At 11AM
>>
>>146392096
Well they aren't related.

At least not by blood.

There is nothing wrong with fugging your step kids.

Although Ideally you wouldn't be raising some other mans children like a cuck.

But I guess if you get some BP out of it there's no harm done. :^)
>>
>>146392906
So a dayclub then
>>
File: 06-22-16_1:47:55 PM.png (973 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
06-22-16_1:47:55 PM.png
973 KB, 1280x800
>Tranny ass mad her sister looks like Barbie
>>
>>146393187
>her
>>
>>146395213
>Misgendering a Hulk Tier tranny

nty senpai I want to continue living. :^)
>>
>adfly blocker prevents adfly from taking me to the download
>disable it
>adfly cries about my adblocker
>disable it
>3 tabs open trying to bait me into installing malware

>all I wanted was to download a qt dress

ffs this shits getting out of hand.
>>
File: Can't wake up.jpg (66 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Can't wake up.jpg
66 KB, 600x450
>>
>>146396449
what the fugg
>>
What are some good default replacement eyes for 3?

Something that's relatively "realistic" as in no overly bright vampire eyes and such shit.
>>
Shiett, I missed my chance to make an epic OP again. Oh well, I'll be back when 750 comes around, and you'll be drooling
>>
File: thiccer.png (10 KB, 96x114) Image search: [Google]
thiccer.png
10 KB, 96x114
>get science career levelled
>feed embiggen potions to skinny grills
>>
>>146398451
I'm using ones made by BlueWaffles, see if you like any
http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/tagged/eyes
>>
>>146401405
*burntwaffles, jesus
>>
>>146395730
Make a troll account on Tumblr and make a callout post about it, andi then after a while reveal that you did this as a joke and that simmers should consider other ways of getting money such as Patreon or donation via PayPal rather than ignoring how most people who download their content will end up getting viruses with the mods which is somethign that should be discouraged
>>
File: 06-23-16_1-10-39 PM.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-23-16_1-10-39 PM.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>tfw trait maxed clones
Finally my munchkin character can act out his evil plans without taking direct responsibility.
>>
>>146380295
>Nope.
Damn. I don't wanna give EA any more money.

>Just put your legit copy on another computer to download tray files from the gallery, if you're into that.
I don't know what that means.
>>
What are the must have DLCs for TS4? I have GTW, is Get Together worth it? It seems kind of lackluster tbqh
>>
>>146406197
You can't access the gallery online for pirated versions, but if you put a legit copy on another computer, you can send yourself the files from it. Houses/rooms/sims
>>
>>146408012
Ah, I get it. Thanks for the explanation.
>>
The witch outfit in Spooky stuff is so lame and uninspired, 2 and 3 witch outfits weren't so special but it's a downgrade, even if it is a halloween costume
>>
>make super ugly sim to laugh at
>get him a family
>he grows old
>find myself a bit attached to him.
>he dies
>tear up a little

>his daughter gets pregnant
>his ghost comes
>he feels her belly and they both get excited
>I cry

;~;

Why does this game give me feels?
>>
where can i find the latest patch for sims 4 if im a pirate
>>
>>146413851
it's not cracked yet.
>>
>>146414303
where would i even look for stuff like that anyway
>>
Who was it that fed Bella donuts and made her a turbo fatty then burned her alive?

Why did you do it?
>>
What the hell, these TS4 expansion packs are so expensive. Has it always been like this?
>>
>>146414398
Don't worry, people will be screaming like fuck over here once its actually around
>>
>>146415393
Yes, they've always been priced at $40.

Stuff packs used to be $20 and didn't include items with special interactions.
>>
File: 06-22-16_6-10-24 PM.png (2 MB, 1920x1028) Image search: [Google]
06-22-16_6-10-24 PM.png
2 MB, 1920x1028
>>146414454
I'm doing a black widow challenge.

She killed Bob Pancakes by trapping him in a grimy bathroom and farting on him. Didn't kill Eliza since she'd already moved out though.

Decided to trap the Goths by making them addicted to sweets so they'd go into my burn room, ended up burning the entire bottom floor. Apparently fire doesn't go upstairs?
>>
where is ANGERY poster?

i need to know in a silly way if the crack is out
>>
>>146378579
i forgot that existed
>>
File: Screenshot-6 (10).jpg (1 MB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-6 (10).jpg
1 MB, 1600x1024
How were these things made again exactly?

The small world im playan has some "broken" buildings and i want to fix some of them a bit but if i just delete wall and do it again it goes like it is in the pic related allready.

Something something with terrain tools and cheats but i have no idea what it was again or what it was even called so help me out!
>>
Since I know once the Kids Pack comes out there'll be another 6 months to a year before the next crack, I'm thinking of biting the bullet and buying the Sims 4.

All up, it's fucking expensive, but I can get the base game and the two EPs for a decent(ish) price. I won't install until my game's completely up to date, but it might be the way to go for me.

Am I retarded? EA are unrepentant money-grubbers, but I genuinely have fun with this game and want to stay up to date in the future.
>>
File: image.png (31 KB, 720x644) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 720x644
>>146422501
>Am I retarded?

Yes.
But do it anyway if you have the money.

As for me, I really don't want to install their cancer software launcher steam-like thing they have. I also don't want to pay a shitload of euros to get all the content. So I will stay suffering with no crack.
>>
>>146422501
Sims is the only series i can understand people caving in and selling their soul to jews because there's just simply no alternative to go for.
>>
>Sims 2 has the best genetics, good performance and good looking Sims
>Sims 3 has the most content/gameplay, terrible performance and fugly sims
>Sims 4 has the best looking sims but not much content

I don't know what to play.
>>
>>146422501
Not really.

You can get some stuff on sale.

I'd get the game with the two EPs then maybe get the rest of the stuff from Kinguin.
>>
>>146422501
Don't do it senpai
>>
>>146423246
Actually this was exactly the plan I had in mind.
>>
>>146424792
Yeah that's what I've been doing.

Gonna get the outdoors one soonish.
>>
>>146423239
Sims 1 has the best music and atmosphere.
>>
>>146425281
Best music for sure but it's a bit dated now

I play TS2 with the music from 1 anyway
>>
I was thinking real hard about it, and it seems like it be hard to make a simulation game like this. There's so many things to put into account when making something like this. I wouldn't even know what to call it.
>>
>>146425364
I like how ts2 let you add your own music to every radio station in the game
>>
All things considered TS2 is probably the best considering its improvments over its predecessor
TS1 has by far the most charm but is pretty rough when you go back to play it, TS3 has the most content and an open world but runs and looks like shit, while TS4 looks nice but only really has DUDE PARTIES LMAO content atm
>>
>>146425692
People honestly underestimate the time and effort required to make these games.

There were a few games made during the life of the first one trying to imitate.

They had larger budgets and dev teams.

Yet they had more limited focus and far more limited gameplay.

Will Wright was just a fucking Genius.

Plain and simple.
>>
>>146427416
How would I convince WW to help me? I should probably be posting this in /agdg/ though. Like just breaking it down in my head it's just so much and I would need a good group of people for each and every task.

I was thinking about it and wondered if I actually went through with it if I would be funded, would not jew the userbase either and hope to have a lot of content. It's quite the goal
>>
>>146429070
If you're trying to make a Sims competitor/spiritual successor, What engine do you want to make it in? Might I suggest you make it in Unreal or Source?
>>
>>146429070
I don't know who those are.

But, some perspective. Like, the sims 4 has about 30 people with animator in their titles.

That's not even including the part of the animation team in charge of modeling.

You'd need an absurd amount of know how and a massive team to work on something of this scale.

Good luck to you.
>>
>>146429565
>sims 4 has about 30 people with animator in their titles.
I wonder how much of that is just thin air, people who just pretty much fiddle their thumbs and such.
>>
>>146429487
I've heard of Unreal but I've never heard of Source, is it like Unreal?

>>146429565
Wright, should have just typed out his full name. And yes I would need an overwhelming amount of people.

Does EA hire people for motion capture or do they use the people on hand?

I'll take all the people EAs fired from the Sims project, has EA been mostly hiring women as of late? Which company had said that they hire based on "_______ and not skill/talent?"
>>
>>146429487
Doesnt Valve take a heavy cut from any profits of a game made with Source?
>>
>>146430051
Source engine is what Half-Life 2, TF2, Left 4 Dead, Counter Strike, and Garry's Mod are made in
>>
Just torrented Sims 4 'complete' and I've gotten an issue where the game straight up crashes my computer during build mode after like five minutes. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about or has had the same issue?
>>
>>146430827
You must have did something wrong, check the .txt
>>
Decided to make a Simblr because I'm a dirty >tumblr-using SJW and because what the hell, I'd like to start actually telling some stories with my Sims.

Mostly just setting the stage at the moment, introducing the key players, but I'll be posting my Sims and mods and such there when I've got the time.

http://humanowitzlegacy.tumblr.com/
>>
>>146432468
>Done something wrong
What could I have possible done wrong?
Installation was literally install and move to desktop if you have an issue saying something about Origin.
I have no mods, game runs at 40-50FPS just fine with no hiccups. I get into building my house and it just up and dies forcing me to hold the power button and restart.
Other than character creation I think I prefer Sims 3 truth be told. Might just torrent that.
>>
>>146426774
TS4 is Facebook generation shit, cheevos are centric to everything.
>>
So what's your favorite skill in the sims game yer currently playing / each sims title you've played?
>>
>>146430730
Thanks.

I played with the idea of having the option for 'realistic' features and some 'anime-ish', though many people might not be into that, while playing 4 the other night I thought it would be nice to be more interactive with certain things you can buy in game instead of just having it 'there'

>>146438172
I always choose cooking, every single time.
>>
>>146438640
What other features do you want the game to have?
>>
>>146438640
Hard to go wrong with cooking. That's for sure.
>>
>>146439330
I was thinking about a city but it seems like too much for now so a small town or several. Interactive work stations for cooking/cop/firefighter/burglar, the idea of being able to control your character and picking and choosing what you want to steal seems fun.

Has the Sims ever had a hairstylist? I thought about that and you work your way up with your customers hair.

Abandoned places that are broken down from weather that brave characters or teenagers can explore.

Just a lot of things I'd probably need to get really good at first and have a good team I could count on.
>>
>>146433386
Are you like a legit SJW?
>>
>>146426774
Most sims games really only had a lot of

>DUDE PARTIES LMAO

In their ealy life spans.

I think the sims first expansion was called House Party wasn't it?

Sims 2 had a bit more focus on family play because of the new life stages. But the first expansion was.

>DUDE COLLEGE PARTIES LMAO

Followed by

>DUDE CLUBBING LMAO
>>
>>146441815
I'm thinking there could also be a gentrification aspect and an education/teacher career. Some things that EA doesn't include like teenage pregnancy or diabetes or even sperm donor options
>>
>>146442049
I thought about pregnant teens because there are a lot of those and I've thought of having handicap characters or at least characters in wheelchairs.

A teacher would be nice, but doing lessons and all those students. Wew.

Seasonal weather would be in the base game also no 39.99 expansion for the 4 seasons. I'm also curious as to what people want to see.

I've also played around with the idea of having alcoholics and methheads.
>>
>>146442328
That's a lot of stuff...

I'm not even sure that would appeal to the typical sims player honestly.
>>
>>146442328
How would you like the idea of a playable afterlife or angels that could preform miracles(cure the sick, bring the dead back to life, heal injuries)? And I agree about handicapped/disabled characters, none of the games have that which I think is stupid. I think that it would also need lots of customization options including gender, instead of bullet points you would have gender and sex sliders as well as body shape. As well if toddlers are in the game they should actually be able to do more than just sit in one spot and look cute, like maybe the game could let you set up playdates between toddlers and kids.
>>
>>146442774
Yeah, it's really a mixed feeling. Personally I feel more content would be good so you don't get easily bored but then there's the others who just like it as is or barebones
>>
>>146442774
The typical sims player would be a chick like Pupinia Stewart who thinks England is on another planet and doesn't know what British Pounds are. It doesn't have to appeal to the typical player. But from some of the features this sounds like a cross between Sims and GTA, like an Urbz 2 of sorts
>>
>>146443143
I don't know who Pupinia Stewart is.

But yes. I'm not really sure who his target audience is.

I'm wondering if it's simmers in general. Or if he's trying to appeal to certain parts of the fandom.
>>
>>146442891
I honestly haven't really thought about an afterlife aspect, maybe a werewolf living at the edge of town if there was anything supernatural going on

There would be a height slider, and something for body hair, 4 damn games and no body hair unless the character is a wolf.

I think the toddler play dates would be nice because, well they happen, one thing I dislike is how they made all toddlers the same and annoying, while I agree most are annoying as fuck there are some toddlers who are well behaved and don't cry about a lot of things here and there. It's like they've never been around different types of tots and just spoiled ones.

Also with hair and clothes I though maybe for starters about 30 masculine and 30 feminine hairstyles that don't have a lock so like eastern games you're male character can have his twin tails, much more clothing options and furniture options.

It sucks when they have hardly any vintage furniture and you have to work with what's there and hope it matches.
>>
>>146443353
This is Pupinia Stewart https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9iR6sLwDKY
>>
Any noteworthy stuff packs to wait discounts for?
>>
>>146443667
lmao wtf

>>146443790
They don't really have too much in them. Just look for something that appeals to you I guess.

I like Romantic garden stuff.

The wishing well is neat. And I just really landscaping so the plants with 10 gorillion color pallets is pretty nice for me.

Cute hair and clothes are in it.

But I only have that one and Movie Hangout.
>>
>>146443574
Also I'm thinking that like sims 4 you don't need special clothes for pregnancy and instead it creates the morphs for you. Teens should have a height difference, being shorter than adults and be about a blend of 2/3rds adult to 1/3rd child. I'm also thinking there could be a preteen stage as well, more childlike in appearance and interactions by default are locked so that you can't get past kissing and aren't allowed to drink alcohol or smoke. If you unlock the interactions in the game's settings you'll get achievements like "get a room" and a trait called "delinquent" added to the character.
>>
>>146444207
>awesomemod tier shit
Unironically kill yourself.
>>
>>146444448
Come on now. Also unlike awesomemod there wouldn't be any negative things added for teen-adult relationships. And teens could turn down advances form other teens saying they're "into someone with more experience"
>>
>>146444448
kek

Didn't the guy add in pedo shit then have your sim get sent to jail if you used it?

That was the most pointless shit I had ever seen.
>>
>>146444740
>Also unlike awesomemod there wouldn't be any negative things added for teen-adult relationships.
w-what?

They did that?

I only knew about the pedo shit getting your sims tossed in prison.
>>
>>146444928
That's what I meant by the negative things.
>>
>>146445371
It didn't affect teens just children x adult

afaik
>>
>>146444818
They did it for attention.
>>
>>146447225
That doesn't surprise me at all honestly.
>>
where's kim
>>
>>146449317
good question.
>>
Pets when.
>>
>>146450872
Later.

It always comes later.
>>
File: 06-24-16_12-53-57 AM.png (713 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_12-53-57 AM.png
713 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw the Sim you're making is cute as hell
>>
>>146451794
muh dik
>>
>get back into The Sims
>TSR
I almost forgot how much I hate that site - almost.
>>
>>146451896
He's a handsome devil. I'm almost afraid to play him, he looks so good.
>>
File: 06-24-16_1-04-53 AM.png (762 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_1-04-53 AM.png
762 KB, 1920x1080
>>146452441
Dropped pic.
>>
Ya'know how EA has medieval, have they ever done a pirate version of that?
>>
>>146451794
>>146452575
his face is a bit fat imo.
>>
>>146452834
Yes, the Pirates and Nobles expansion.
>>
Is there any hope for this game at this point

The expansions really don't add anything to the experience at all.
>>
File: 1451291125506.jpg (17 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
1451291125506.jpg
17 KB, 232x217
>finding a cc blog with an artist whose content you like
>>
File: 4d4.jpg (30 KB, 525x326) Image search: [Google]
4d4.jpg
30 KB, 525x326
>Find a skin that looks good
>It's an overlay
>An overlay that can't be blended

Is it really so hard to just make a custom skin that's an actual skintone that you can stack details on top of? I don't want a skin that disappears every time I try to add freckles
>>
>>146456086
Heterochromia eyes literally have to be an overlay because of EA laziness and they end up clipping..
>>
>it's a find the mod causing the game to not load episode
This is what I get for not having quarantine folders for new shit.
>>
How much is TS4 complete?
Over 300 yet?
>>
>>146459641
>>
>1hr spent to find out I mistakenly used a Sims 3 cc in my Sims 4 folder
Why is finding lewd for 4 so hard REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: post-57-14393263930079.png (328 KB, 551x647) Image search: [Google]
post-57-14393263930079.png
328 KB, 551x647
>>
File: 8znmfhgi.jpg (10 KB, 240x217) Image search: [Google]
8znmfhgi.jpg
10 KB, 240x217
>>146462620
>no body sliders for children
>>
black people?
>>
>>146463070
>EA made kissing animations for kids but didn't enable them
>>
File: 53453453.png (53 KB, 196x164) Image search: [Google]
53453453.png
53 KB, 196x164
>>146462620
>mfw
>>
>>146464497
what do you mean? children kiss other children?
>>
>>146465724
Allegedly, according to someone making pedoshit animations and going through the files.
>>
File: tfw no woohoo.png (997 KB, 759x808) Image search: [Google]
tfw no woohoo.png
997 KB, 759x808
>>146464610
>>
File: 10-04-15_1-21-39 PM.png (487 KB, 1920x1028) Image search: [Google]
10-04-15_1-21-39 PM.png
487 KB, 1920x1028
>>
>>146466671
Holy shit...
>>
File: 09-13-14_8-37 PM-2.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
09-13-14_8-37 PM-2.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>146467158
Just waiting on a pregnancy hack.
>>
File: 07-10-15_10-47 PM.png (1 MB, 1920x1028) Image search: [Google]
07-10-15_10-47 PM.png
1 MB, 1920x1028
>>
File: 1439265095745-3.png (375 KB, 803x574) Image search: [Google]
1439265095745-3.png
375 KB, 803x574
>>
File: 06-23-16sd_12-26-58 PM.png (595 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
06-23-16sd_12-26-58 PM.png
595 KB, 800x450
lol look at this loser
>>
File: 1466360032995.png (38 KB, 170x122) Image search: [Google]
1466360032995.png
38 KB, 170x122
>>
File: 05-25-16_1-03-50 AM.png (1 MB, 1920x1028) Image search: [Google]
05-25-16_1-03-50 AM.png
1 MB, 1920x1028
>>
Is it possible to make good looking traps with that recent Sims 4 update?
>>
>>146471438
Duuno, did anyone add any noose and hanging mods?
>>
File: 06-24-16_7-00-02 AM.png (718 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_7-00-02 AM.png
718 KB, 1920x1080
WARNING: Incoming Game
>>
>>146472416
Green Giant?
>>
>>146470459
>you will never recover from this ptsd.
>>
The lack of lewd mods for TS4 is depressing.
>>
File: Screenshot-530 (1).jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-530 (1).jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>146472416
Stay frosty.
>>
Should i stick with sims 3 or go to 4? I heard sims 3 is better
>>
File: 06-24-16_8-19-51 AM.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_8-19-51 AM.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
The sliders in TS4 are so shit that tripling Bella's bust size isn't even excessive.
>>
File: 06-24-16_8-37-59 AM.png (754 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_8-37-59 AM.png
754 KB, 1920x1080
>>146476581
Depends what flavour of JUST you want.
4 has no content and is a buggy shitfest.
3 has content and is a critically laggy and buggy shitfest.
>>
>>146470885
I really like this hair but I dont want to buy the whole xpac to get it, does anyone know if I can find a base game conversion anywhere ?
>>
File: 06-24-16_1-16-50 PM.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_1-16-50 PM.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Bumpity!
>>
File: 06-23-16_7-29-57 AM.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-23-16_7-29-57 AM.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: Screenshot-15.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-15.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1024
You are what you eat and my sims are made of pancakes.

Wasnt there a mod for 3 which allowed you to cook whatever the fuck you want no matter what the clock is?
>>
>>146467319
There's already someone patching MC command center to do this and they're updating it regularly, dude how are you this far behind?
>>
>>146457397
I don't mean eyes I mean the actual skintones which shouldn't NEED to be overlays
>>
File: 06-24-16_2-14-26 PM.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_2-14-26 PM.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>146480219
>Page 10
>>
>>146482272
That's why I said waiting.
I was reading that thread.
>>
>>146467319
>>146482272
wtf where
>>
>>146481154
I think you already could.
>>
>>146484465
Sothi is patching it on AllTheDegenerate in the sims 4 thread on there And by Degenerate I mean Fallen
>>
>>146485105
kek

That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>146485348
I think as well with the newest version they fixed the buffs and morphs, the previous versions of the patch only fixed the morphs. Though there's still some bugs
>>
>>146485489
Neat, can't see myself using it but that's interesting shit.
>>
File: 1439290242474.png (699 KB, 662x1047) Image search: [Google]
1439290242474.png
699 KB, 662x1047
>>
File: 1390065048394.png (40 KB, 150x214) Image search: [Google]
1390065048394.png
40 KB, 150x214
>>146485489
>newest version
Which doesn't work for piratefags.
>>
File: 1448765432.png (441 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448765432.png
441 KB, 1280x720
>>146488127
It will soon
>>
>Reinstall Sims 3
>Get bored during character creation
Holy shit is the Sims 4 character creation better compared to this, too bad it crashes while I'm building my house every time.
>>
>>146488127
It's an unofficial mod update, it should work with pirated versions of the game, you really think modders that aren't Oniki are going to be this moneyhungry?
>>
>>146488590
I'll give you my answer in 5 seconds.
>>
>>146488913
your 5 seconds is up m8
>>
>>146489262
I detected you using adblock.
>>
>This mod shows five animations which were created for the game from the beginning, but which are not in use.
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>146490148
What mod?

What animations?
>>
>>146490220
Pillow talk mod.

Romantic social animations for the bed.
>>
>>
>>146490285
Is this a replacer mod or does it actually full on unlock the unused shit proper?
>>
>>146496582
Replaces the climax animation from woohoo with a random animation.
It's not possible to add animations and probably never will be.
>>
>>146496468
Yiff in hell you furfag
>>
>>146496741
That makes me sad. If only we had some sort of official creation kit, or better yet, fucking open source. Man that really sucks, I want those animations properly incorporated like they were in ts2 and ts3. Wtf is wrong with ts4 team that they won't just fucking use existing resources like this?
>>
File: electronic kikes.png (15 KB, 800x387) Image search: [Google]
electronic kikes.png
15 KB, 800x387
>>146497095
A lot of the original team probably left for other studios as happens in the industry and what's left is... what came up with TS4.
Maxis had some cool ideas, but unfortunately they were a failure as a company. I think they had ideas ahead of their time, and now it's too late. They even lost their office and now work with EA's mobile games branch.
Spore was a complete failure, Simcity is basically dead, The Sims 4 is just a cash cow for graphic design artists.
>>
File: thatface.jpg (795 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
thatface.jpg
795 KB, 1920x1080
Gotta say that the faces sims make are sometimes comedy gold.

wonder if she'll get preggers when I take her to fuck in the bush
>>
Sims 2 on origin has activation limit. Doesn't matter if you actually played it, just installing counts.

DRM on DRM

WHAT?
>>
>>146501391
>Not just getting the ts2 ultimate collection repack and downloading store content off g4tw
>>
File: 06-24-16_4-36-34 PM.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_4-36-34 PM.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Bamp.
>>
File: 02-23-16_2:55:37 PM.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
02-23-16_2:55:37 PM.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>>146499073
They're fucking great.
>>
File: wellthatworked.jpg (842 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wellthatworked.jpg
842 KB, 1920x1080
>>146502629
Heh.

Also she did in fact get preggers.
>>
File: 06-24-16_4-41-02 PM.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_4-41-02 PM.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>146502474
Blaine's made a new friend!
>>
File: 06-24-16_3-05-40 PM.png (758 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_3-05-40 PM.png
758 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 1439265095746-4.png (385 KB, 739x567) Image search: [Google]
1439265095746-4.png
385 KB, 739x567
Imagepost.
>>
>>146498623
>Spore was a complete failure
Because of EA's meddling
>Simcity is basically dead
Because of EA's meddling

I seriously can't think of a single good thing that ever came from EA except for maybe Need for Speed 3. They are such a fucking cancer to the industry.
>>
File: 1411016327432.jpg (464 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1411016327432.jpg
464 KB, 1600x900
>>
>>146508747
That image is so old but I can't stop laughing at that plantation owner's fucking face
>>
File: 06-24-16_7-22-26 PM.png (2 MB, 1920x1014) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_7-22-26 PM.png
2 MB, 1920x1014
what the fuck am I doing with my life
>>
400cc in and I started downloading cc ironically.
Send help.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-24+at+07.55.30).png (8 KB, 327x224) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-24+at+07.55.30).png
8 KB, 327x224
>>146511717
I just got rid of about 400 files today.
>>
File: 1460117328412.jpg (55 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1460117328412.jpg
55 KB, 500x376
>go to download cc
>has a fucking captcha harvesting site BEFORE adfly
>>
Can that guy make a VERY ANGRY post about wanting the dine out crack please I don't want the scene guys to miss it
>>
>>146516813
I want the guy to get so fed up that he hacks g4tw because they won't crack it
>>
>>146441856
Nah.
>>
>>146515854
>finally get through the ad fly
>it opens 5 tabs b8ng for malware

Minecraft was bad enough. I don't need it in my sims too ;~;
>>
File: 06-24-16_5-47-07 PM.png (763 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_5-47-07 PM.png
763 KB, 1920x1080
Why does nobody like heterochromia outside of Japan?
Finding this took forever.
>>
>>146513397
>11GB
That's like my TS3 folder after Into the Future. My TS4 folder has, maybe 950MB, and I download shit constantly. How the hell do you have that much CC?
>>
>>146517595
In some multiplayer games I play where it's an option, usually there's a shit ton of people using it at the beginning.
Then I guess they think it's too special snowflake.

>>146517948
It's all lewd cc I made :^)
>>
anyone know if this is legit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcXy9ZkaStc

http://yotafiles.com/Sims4DineOut
>>
>>146515854
sims has the most jewish modding community ever
>>
>>146518390
Is there no crack for dine out yet?
>>
>>146519874
It's crazy.
Paysites only exist because server space was fucking expensive in 2000, and modding sites couldn't cope with the demand when The Sims exploded in popularity overnight.

But then sever space became cheap, and TS2 was less popular than TS1 (4.5 million sold instead of 11.24), but instead of getting rid of the pay-to-download model, they doubled down on it and began raking in crazy profits.

And now we have a generation of modders who think it's perfectly acceptable to get paid for their hobby.
>>
>>146520393
>get paid for their hobby.
Hopefully the overjustification effect hits them like an oncoming train. If you start getting paid for doing what you like(that is if they even like making CC) over time you'll lose interest in doing ti and eventually you'll see it as a chore and won't be interested in doing it anymore
>>
>>146520215
That's what I'm asking. Someone braver than I to see if it is. The comments on YouTube seem real enough.
>>
>>146520849
>comments
Bots, bots, bots.
Never download a crack from a Youtube video.
>>
>>146520849
>seem real

I don't know. Russian and Chinese scammers have stepped up their botting game since 2000

Perhaps someone can download it in sandboxie or a VM?
>>
File: 06-24-16_5-51-42 PM.png (788 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
06-24-16_5-51-42 PM.png
788 KB, 1920x1080
Should I replace the default with these for muh waifushit?
The only "vanilla" heterochromia mod I found that isn't at least 100 textures for each eye has a blurry texture.
>>
>>146521137

There are 3 websites you watch. Skid Row Games, Skid Row & Releaded Games, and Games4TheWorld.

When they finish releases, they will be on their websites. Don't both downloading anything unless it is listed as a new release on their website. They all have websites, despite being shady as fuck, and they are kept mostly up to date. I personally keep an eye on http://www.skidrowreloaded.com. But to each their own.

That said, I have not heard a single official word that a version of Dine-Out was in the works. They don't release updates for every expansion/stuff pack/whatever. They might just skip it and hold off for a large upcoming patch or something.
>>
>>146521958
Rumour has it that they're waiting for the Kids pack before they release anything.

Most recent cracks have been after a game pack or expansion, but this stuff pack was rumoured so soon before Dine Out that it wouldn't make sense to crack the game when there'll be another update a week later.
>>
File: wut.jpg (479 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
479 KB, 1920x1080
I'm beginning to suspect I may not be the "father" of my kids. Also i feel like I probably should have been around to name the brats.

Oh well.
>>
>>146522664
#KEKED???????
>>
Docka morpher.
>>
>>146519874
And generally they don't even know how to code, at all.
It's just amateur paint shitstains stealing textures and making awful models.
>>
>>146520592
Oh don't worry, there will be 10 fucking more popping up to take their places lmao.

>>146520393
>>146519874
>>146526192
It's funny.

Most of the shitty content I see is behind a paywall.

But alot of the better stuff is available for free.
>>
Buy mode 1 is the best song in this entire series.
>>
>>146518390
>NOTE
>Some of you may be randomly selected to complete a short and easy action that will give us feedback and help us to keep uploading Sims 4 updates. So that there are no delays in the future, we need your help and hope to receive a small feedback appreciation of our hard work.

Never ever download something that goes through a survey, lmao.
>>
>>146527295
kek

It's pretty fucking good, yeah.

>tfw nostalgia
>>
>>146519874
>sims has the most jewish modding community ever

I feel I have to speak up about that comment. The Sims 2 and 3 saw massive traffic from modders. With the exception of some of the adult sites, most places didn't even require registration (free, anyway) to browse.

The Sims 4 has seen an enormous plummit of activity from the premier sims modders. For example, MATY hasn't done jack shit. Their Awesomeware mod was one of the 2 main core mods being used for both of those games.

The reasons is that the Sims 4 has been a failure since before it even went retail. People already saw screenshots, already knew it was built on a mobile-gaming platform, already knew how much was stripped out of the game .... modders are by and large just not interested in The Sims 4 itself, yet alone in modding it.

This leaves an open window because the supply:demand ratio is off balance now. People want mods, and the pros aren't making them. That means people can start charging for them or be dicks in general.

Basically, this is all EAs fault for making a game that no serious player is interested in. They cater to kids who don't actually pay for their games. The casual players. Because that's where their payday comes from. But what they neglect is that mods are what powers The Sims and by neglecting that community, they're burning the casuals that look for those mods.

... well, how often does this thread die? Nuff said. Bethesda is in the middle of their own crisis right now where their Bethesda.net bullshit has their community in a upgroar and Bethesda's reputation is pretty much fucked forever. They'll never regain their reputation.
>>
>>146527295
>not Oogie Oogie Ooh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAtIIUfykzw
>>
>>146528114
>Bethesda.net bullshit has their community in a upgroar and Bethesda's reputation is pretty much fucked forever
I haven't been following that. What's happened?
>>
>>146528308
Looks like an origin/steam/uplay launcher thing or something.
>>146528114
>mobile-gaming platform

u w0t m8?
>>
>>146528308

Long story, to be honest. Bethesda.net introduced their mod-hosting platform with the intent of being THE source of mods (surplanting NexusMods). The amount of things that went terrible wrong after that is astounding. Like insteading of policing stolen mods, they told the authors to file DMCA takedown requests. Before that, they ignored the rampant theft for over a week. Before even that, they erased hundreds of thousands of mods that people had no backups of (since their site doubles as a cloud) in prder to implement a system of tagging submissions for consoles. Least of all, the website is retarded and hard to navigate. The list goes on and on. Now mod authors are removing/hiding all their mods so others cant get to them/steal them, they're pulling all their content from Bethesda and moving to Nexus. Console players are fucking furious and blame PC gamers for being douchebags when console gamers were the ones stealing mods in the first place. It's a disaster.

The bottom line is they gave a very, very prominent middle finger to the modding community. This is Bethesda. Elder Scrolls, Fallout. Games whose success is 80% built on the modding community. And Bethesda told them to go fuck themselves. It's absolutely insane.

There is no way they can turn this around.
>>
>>146528604
>>mobile-gaming platform
>
>u w0t m8?

The Sims 4 was original made to be a mobile game. Which is why it performs amazingly well compared to Sims 3, but is completely stripped all the little things that gave TS3 it's soul. You can google this. It's pretty common knowledge. That is why there was initially no pools or landscaping. No elevation changes. No toddlers. Adults/teens same wardrobe. Etc etc ... the reason it's stripped down is because it had to meet system requirements of tablets and phones.
>>
>>146528713
Yikes.
Makes me glad if and when I ever got around to replaying (and eventually modding) Fallout 4, that I had no plans of making my mods available to console players.
>>
>>146528856
>the little things that gave TS3 it's soul
Like what?

TS3 feels hollow as fuck.

I know TS4 wasn't originally going to be like it is now.
It had a lackluster launch but it's shaped up to be a great game.

EA forced the sims team into making a shitty game they didn't want to make and nobody wanted to play.

Thankfully they were able to scrap it and give us a proper sims game. However they had to cut some shit because of time constraints.

I'm not aware of it ever being a mobile game though.

I don't see a phone ever being powerful to run it.
>>
>>146529208
>TS3 feels hollow as fuck
This.
If you want a Sims game with soul, look at TS1 and TS2.

TS3 had an open world (with nothing to do in it) and CAST, but that's basically it.
>>
File: 1393187782706.jpg (14 KB, 169x186) Image search: [Google]
1393187782706.jpg
14 KB, 169x186
>impossible to add animations
>impossible to add sliders
The game is gimped, and the lewd community is already beyond dead as a result. But it doesn't stop there, a lack of animation mods fucks over anyone trying to RP, all they are left with is default shit, endless shitty cc and the tedious pose mods. Pretty sure the only community there is left for the Sims 4 is the tumblr parasites chasing adbucks, their stupid fans, and retards like this thread clinging to the scraps of The Sims - much like Maxis.
As it is now, MCCC is the only mod keeping Sims 4 from being irredeemable trash, a tool that should already be in the game, a debug and scenario control kit.
Reminder companies used to ship out map editors with their games in better times.
On that note, all that matters for Betheshit is that they release the CK, because Gamebryo is ancient but can easily be modded and barely changed at all.
>>
>>146530107
Yeah even wuth all th expansions and shit TS3 felt meh.

I liked Island paradise though.

I went back to the sims 2 for a while until TS4 got some more content.

It was infinitely more enjoyable.

>>146530237
>sims is dead because 4 has no sex mods xD

holy shit kill yourself.
>>
>>146530495
Grats you read one line, you'll graduate to the level you can shoot up your school soon.
Do you want to pretend to murder sims with a katana or gun instead?
Too bad because you can't do that in TS4 in practical terms XD
How about use a new interactive piece of furni
Ask EA to add it or cripple existing animations XDD
Enjoy your meshes, textures, and cheats, because that's all Sims 4 modding is ever going to be
>>
>>146530823
>all this autistic babby butt rage

I don't even understand what you're complaining about.

Tone your autism down faggot.
>>
>>146530974
Want a safe space?
You'll see it on page 10 friend.
>>
>>146531019
Now you're just shitposting.
>>
>>146530974
>I don't even understand what you're complaining about.
That doesn't surprise me considering you didn't read most of my post before posting some trolling garbage.
>>
>>146531196
I read your post.

You're just crying about tumblr and a lack of sex mods.
>>
File: 1395081746074.gif (1 MB, 225x386) Image search: [Google]
1395081746074.gif
1 MB, 225x386
I might just stop bumping this thread.
I'm sure someone will, at least it'll be one less and the thread might die.

I just realized most of the discussion is bitching about shit, and that's only sustainable if there's multiple shitposters wasting each other's time and posts like there is right now (me and the other guy, which isn't even enough if one of us gets bored - which I am, I discussed TS4 being bad to death 2 years ago). And other people are wasting their time reading these posts. There's literally LITERALLY nothing left here.

Nobody posts TS2 or other game screenshots, they just talk about downloading it. Nobody posts TS3 anymore. People ask about the crack, but for the most part TS4 screenshots without text and/or single line posts are posted just to keep the thread from archival.
>>
File: Screenshot-545.jpg (711 KB, 1440x896) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-545.jpg
711 KB, 1440x896
>>146528191
I'm glad this was one of the songs that's added in Sims 3, and you can perform it as a singer
>>
File: 1466218087870.png (416 KB, 737x700) Image search: [Google]
1466218087870.png
416 KB, 737x700
Good night, sweet prince.
>>
is there really no butt slider for ts4
>>
>>146534738
There's a butt slider built in to the game. Is the new meme people saying ts4 has less customization options than ts1?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 196

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.