[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Super Smash Ronan Brawl Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109
File: thread ronan.jpg (404 KB, 1332x1725) Image search: [Google]
thread ronan.jpg
404 KB, 1332x1725
>/mffg/ FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up where you collect and train Marvel heroes. Includes multiple game modes, leveling up and skills, and fairly frequent (monthly) updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play with microtransactions.

>Official trailers:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9W2h_0Y3SI [Embed]

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
4chan co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.0 Patch Notes
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386885

>2.1.5 Patch Notes
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=411838

>2.2.0 Patch Notes
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=439196

>Previous thread:
>>145273126
>>
>>145521580
First for Hyperion is my husbando
>>
What unis are worth getting this update?
>>
>>145521580
3rd for this update is pretty awesome, got plenty of Obelisks made for characters that I need.

Oh, and Yondu and BW are freaking crazy with their newest costume.
>>
>>145521023
>>145521146
Is some muggas trying to take credit for my Hyperion Prime request?

I still want the rest of the Squadron.
>>
File: 1463584443156.png (544 KB, 464x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463584443156.png
544 KB, 464x1080
When did Luke Cage & Captain Marvel ever fight over the Thunderbolts? Did I completely miss it?
>>
Is it weird that I think Yondu's uni looks kinda hot?
>>
File: good.png (56 KB, 277x399) Image search: [Google]
good.png
56 KB, 277x399
Good enough?

Cold damage has 6 sec cooldown
Also there's web resist.
>>
>>145522098
Literal faggot.
>>
>>145522058
The issues aren't out yet according to CMSN

>A new line has been drawn, and you need to choose a side. Captain Mavel has found herself once again at loggerheads with another Hero, and this time it is Luke Cage, head of the Thunderbolts team.

>The Thunderbolts are a team of reformed villains, and they are given their chance at redemption by joining Luke Cages team. There they can work towards freedom, redemption, or whatever else that would drive them towards the goodness that is deep within themselves.

>Captain Marvel on the otherhand believes that once a villain, always a villain, and that the initiative should be shut down, the members of the Thunderbolts locked up and always treated as criminals, never having a chance at redeeming themselves.
>http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=438243
>I dont think its released yet, hence we needed to explain

>>145522098
>not cheeky woodland elf Malekith
>>
>>145522124
It's basically a MUST for Loki.
Shame about the MAX HP, but everything else is pretty good.

>>145522195
>Inb4 this is a spoiler of what will happen with Civil War 2.

>>145521906
Ronan, BW (it's actually a great update to her arsenal) and Yondu seem like the good ones to buy. Also, Malekith's one if you plan to upgrade him to T2, and Iron Fist ONLY if you didn't get his white one.
>>
>>145522195
Songbird and Zemo next update.
>>
>>145522446
also, before I get stoned for what I said, I meant that the Max HP stats are really low, but everything else is pretty great.
>>
Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?Sharon CW Uni where? Sharon CW Uni where?
>>
Holy shit, the T/L AI is now way more brutal. Damn.
>>
>>145522446
Iron Fist's buff with ANAD lowers enemy defense.
>>
File: 3458934.jpg (165 KB, 507x507) Image search: [Google]
3458934.jpg
165 KB, 507x507
>>145522446
Please tell more about the BW uni senpai. I am on the fence about it but I would love a reason to get a uni for her.
>>
>>145521906
IF's is a bit better than his old one. Not worth getting if you already have his old uni, but worth getting if you don't.

BW's is better than her last two. Worth getting if you don't have one of her unis yet. If you already have one of her old unis then only get the new one if you main her.

Ronan's makes him a bit better but you'll probably still only be using him for his leadership. But hey, it looks awesome, and you'll need Ronan for his leadership regardless so might as well get it.

Yondu's seems pretty awesome. Makes him a viable character. Not top tier or anything but definitely a good speed character.

Mockingbird's is good. Same ability as her old uni but improves two of her skills. Another case of "better than her last uni, but not worth double dipping unless you main."

Malekith's is also good. Solid ability that increases his survivability and adds some i-frames to his CC skill.

All 6 are good unis overall, but none of them are amazing must-haves. Generally, they're all worth getting if you use those characters, but none of them (except maybe Yondu's) are good enough that you'll go from no using the character at all to using them a bunch.
>>
>>145523261
Turns her widow's bite into a CC move (adds paralysis) and turns her old 3* from a buff to a buff + attack + dodge (before she would just leap back a bit and get a dodge boost, the new one replaces it with her flipping around the enemy and shooting them while still keeping the buff).

So it makes both her Widows Bite and her Buff skill way better. Definitely her best uni.
>>
>>145522448
Which one will be paywalled?

Who am I kidding it'll be Zemo.
>>
>>145523382
>IF's is a bit better than his old one. Not worth getting if you already have his old uni, but worth getting if you don't.
nope, they are the same. the only change is in the skill color
>>
Man I really do have more gears than I can handle... Whats the best way to get gears? Do we have a recommended list of gears for specific characters?

My main team is Ultron, SpOck, and Blingpin. Can anyone tell me the best way to gear them up?

I'm not even sure how best to work the gears though, should I just bump them all up to 3 or 4, then hope for the best?
>>
>sleek white majestic uniform
OR
>black and yellow with some adidas chav tier uniform

Which one for iron fist?
>>
>>145522016
No I first mentioned that I wanted to follow up on you're request. I thought it was a brilliant idea and wanted to bring it up when mention of a new thread came up.
>>
>>145523686
No, IF's buff skill decreases defense of enemies for a short amount of time. So it's not the exact same. Still more skill reworking could've been done.
>>
>>145523686
Wrong. His New Avenger's uni's 3* is a Dodge Buff + Taunt. His ANAD uni's 3* is a Dodge Boost + Defense Debuff against the enemy. Taunt is useless, whereas a defense debuff is really useful in everything but WB.
>>
>>145523798
Black and Yellow. Better 3*, collar > no collar, and don't have the stink of bendis all over it.

Unless you already have the white uni in which case the new one isn't better enough to justify double-dipping.
>>
>>145523798
Second. His white one makes him do a taunt with his buff, his black one makes him lower enemy defense with his buff. Also his second is basically an inverse Bruce Lee outfit.
>>
File: Undercover Widow.jpg (65 KB, 634x484) Image search: [Google]
Undercover Widow.jpg
65 KB, 634x484
>>145523261
I'd rather have gotten her WS outfit. You know, the hoody and jacket?
>>
Holy shit, I take back what I said earlier about Ronan's uni not really being any good beyond the aesthetics. Just used him in T/L and his skill reworks are fucking awesome, especially when combined with his new 6*.
>>
>>145522730
I've noticed that. On the one hand, I'm sort of okay with it as it reduces the monotony of Timeline battles, but on the other hand, now we really should have our skills start with no cooldown just like the AI.

It just took me more than two fucking minutes to beat a Thanos in Timeline (before I'd usually beat him in one minute or less except when RNG gave him 100% heals) and he didn't even have a special gear equipped. He also took out way more of my HP than usual so I'd have gone down outright without Stark Backing there to save my ass.

Between him actually spamming his iframes now and the passive which was already a pain in the ass, a well-geared Thanos might be literally unkillable in Timeline.
>>
File: bw.jpg (239 KB, 1165x801) Image search: [Google]
bw.jpg
239 KB, 1165x801
>>145524089
I'd rather this BW uniform

>>145524127
I really need a Guard Break Immunity gear for him dayum
>>
>>145524127
Really? whats so different about them? Maybe I wasn't paying attention in the skill test, they don't seem that different.
>>
File: 30985345.jpg (165 KB, 442x467) Image search: [Google]
30985345.jpg
165 KB, 442x467
>>145523550
Thanks senpai. I have added it to my collection.

I initially wanted to get it just to give her a cute outfit with tight jeans, but it helps to know its a good uniform too
>>
Does anyone have T2 characters yet (non-BO)? Are they a huge increase in power or is it just to trick whales? If I upgrade (insert character here) to T2 is it a big enough leap that they can tack on another WB win per day like Proxima for instance?
>>
>>145525286
His 3* is completely different. Instead of being the groundbound fear move, it's a snare pull-in that's harder for the enemy to avoid, seems to do more damage (as far as I can tell), and is guard break central. That combined with the added stun on his 1* means you can combine a CC into a CC while doing big damage with both of them.

Basically makes it so that while he's still slow, that's compensated by all his CCs and Guard Breaks making him able to keep the enemy on lockdown so they can't fight back. It really helps with the flow of his moves and makes him way less vulnerable.

Of course, someone with guard break immunity would probably be able to house him, but I'm having a lot of luck with him and its made him a lot more fun to play.

It hardly makes him some top tier character or anything, but it's definitely an improvement and makes it so he's no longer dead weight and can hold his own in T/L if the need arises.
>>
>>145525567
It's a pretty noticeable increase to stats but nowhere near on the same level as the BO. Whether or not a character is worth taking to T2 kinda depends on their T2 passive. From the looks of things, the characters worth T2ing are:
>Ant-man
>Spider-man
>Moon Knight
>Iron Fist
The rest are definitely big boosts but not worth the insane resources required to do it unless you main those characters.

Thing is, IF and Ant-man are already world boss viable without the T2, the T2s just help and make their WB wins easier, while Spider-man's makes him a beast for PvP but isn't quite as useful in WB (still really good, but the best part about his T2 is the increase to CC time which doesn't help at all in WB). Since Moon Knight's only dropped today we don't really know how his will do quite yet, but from the sounds of it, it should make him practically unkillable.

So, while the T2 versions of characters are definitely better than their T1 versions, they're only really worth investing in if you're already investing in those characters.

Your resources are better served getting more BO members since they're guaranteed WB wins, then waiting to T2 your favorite characters as they come out. Assuming they keep up with doing 6 T2s a month, there'll probably be at least one great T2 per month. No reason to go all in on one of the currently available ones unless you really like them.

Personally, I'm waiting for the Elsa and Blade T2s.
>>
File: 1465523472080.jpg (142 KB, 1830x441) Image search: [Google]
1465523472080.jpg
142 KB, 1830x441
>>145525567
T2's passive can be a game changer for some characters, for example, Ant-Man becomes a dodge machine that's pretty much a great thing for WBs except for Black Dwarf.

Other characters that you should T2 are so far Moon Knight (makes him recover 30% of his HP, which can be also made a bigger recovery with Obelisks and shit) and Malekith (120% of damage to heroes is no joke).

I haven't checked Yondu's one, but it seems it makes him more annoying than before.
>>
>>145526217
>>145526153
Alright cool. I'm still not close to any T2 or BO shit I can only do at most 1 WB win on 4 days just trying to get an idea to plan how to actually use these resources when the time comes. While the BO characters are obviously really damn good I don't have any personal attachment to any of them (which I do with some of the T2able characters and others to come) so its a fucky situation.
>>
>>145526217
The only thing that keeps Malekith's T2 from being the most broken thing in the whole game is the fact that the BO are villains and they control the meta.
>>
>>145526705
Yeah, I feel you man. My advice would be to at least get Proxima, since she'll give you an easy WB win each day and the added DPS she'll give as a striker will make all of your other WB fights easier. Once you have her, feel free to ignore the rest of the BO and use those resources on

Though its worth noting that T2s only need 800 BAM while BO need 4400, while T2s need 1000 chaotic nornstones, while BO can technically be used without spending any chaotic nornstones on them.

So you can be farming for them concurrently. BAM for the BO and Chaotic Nornstones for the T2s.
>>
File: mffvg.jpg (204 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
mffvg.jpg
204 KB, 1400x1000
>>145526705
>I don't have any personal attachment to any of them
s m h
>>
>>145526941
That's actually pretty awesome. Proxima's definitely the one I'd go for because they gave her to me for free a while ago. I've only got her at 40/1/1 right now (and have the stuff to get her to R2 if I wanted, but no rush upgrading until she can WB anyways) but if she's that good I'd be dumb to pass up another free WB a day. She'll probably earn back her cost after a while anyways.
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 557x818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 557x818
Nemesis WB when?
>>
>>145528268
After Surtur but before Beyonder.
>>
>>145529034
Where does Eternity fit in?
>>
>>145527579
I got nothing against her she's got it going on but tbqh I never even heard of the BO until this game
>>
>>145529393
Eternity is the universe, he's everywhere, he's the very setting of the game.
>>
>>145529498
>I never even heard of the BO until this game
That's completely understandable, they were undeveloped OC henchmen made by Hickman during Infinity. They didn't do much.
>>
>>145527579
Meh.

Blacked Order is garbage and there are better butts in the game.
>>
>>145529951
One could argue that Proxima was overdeveloped
>>
>>145530049
>there are better butts in the game.
Source?

>>145530114
She's the only one who went on to appear in other books, wasn't she? I know EM went on into the Thane mini.
>>
>>145530278
Wasp, Widow, Sharon, Bobbi, Elsa.
>>
>>145530278
Corvus and Proxima both stuck around. They were in Secret Wars, Time Runs Out, and Before Time Runs Out. Ebony Maw was in A God Up There Listening and The Black Vortex.

Black Dwarf and Supergiant both got killed off in the very event they were introduced in.

Although worth noting that the Black Order were apparently in GotG cartoon? So I guess they've gotten some exposure from there to kids.
>>
>Yondu uni is generic pistol blast
>no more sweet angelic whistle
0/10

Will wait for Guardians vol 2.
>>
>>145530349
You forgot Black Bolt
>>
>>145530349
>elsa
m8 you best be memeing. you can't even tell with through her trench coat. Also no daisy? come on.
>>
>>145530685
Elsa deserves to be on that list for her mugshot alone.
>>
Can a glass cannoner like Elsa work with a tankier iso set? I rolled IAAG on her? Waste or worth giving a spin?

I mostly want to use her for WB if possible
>>
>>145531184
Go for Attack instead.
>>
I guess DD S2 Unis were a myth after all...
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 1024x576
>>145530478
The Black Order were in a few episodes of GotG and one in Avengers Assemble. In one episode they get beaten by Rocket using the Destroyer armor in the first few minutes. They were pretty underwhelming. Also for some reason Supergiant is beefed up and I think she has a thing for Star-Lord
>>
>>145531435
My guess is that next month's update will deal with this once and for all. There are only a very small amount of characters left without a 6* skill. Elektra is among these so I'm anticipating she gets her uniform to pair with her new 6* like yondu and ronan did, and punisher gets his as well. at least that's what I'm going to tell myself to get through this next month ; ;
>>
>>145531901
Those shows are god awful.
>>
>>145531901
>that super giant
Disgusting.
>>
>26% lightning damage
>10% on attack, freeze 1s
>energy attack 50% cold damage (8s cd)
>stun resist

>29.7% lightning damage
>20% when hit, generate physical shield 7% health
>move speed resist

are any of these good enough for jane or widow, or should I keep trying for better?
>>
File: OmnipathSupergiant6.jpg (99 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
OmnipathSupergiant6.jpg
99 KB, 640x800
>>145531901
>that pic
What the fuckkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>145531997
>Elektra and Bullseye get their 6* skills and T2 avancement
>new unis include Elektra and Punisher from DD S2
I'd be OK with this.
>>
Lacking 6* skill:
>Bullseye
>MODOK
>Yellowjacket
>Giant-Man
>Elektra
>Black Cat

No Uni:
>Carnage
>Warwolf
>Jessica Jones
>Kamala
>Nebula
>Red Hulk
>Sif
>Lincoln
>Coulson
>Red Skull
>Wasp
>YJ
>Elektra
>Sharon
>Spider-When
>Miles Morales
>Singularity
>Whor

What are your guesses for the next update?
>>
>>145531901
she's like a butch asari
>>
>>145532964
>Carnage
>Kamala
>Red Hulk
>Lincoln
>Coulson
>YJ
>Gwen
>Miles
>Singularity
>Jane
What unis could these characters possibly get? I'm drawing blanks on any alternatives.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 400x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 400x562
>>145533258
Spider-Carnage?
>>
>>145532964
>Jessica Jones
Either Jewel of Knightress

>Coulson
Probably a shield get-up like Quake

>Lincoln
F

Most don't really have an option, like Singualrity or Kamala
>>
>>145533258
They could use that version of Jane from that what if where she became Thordis.
>>
>>145533258
>Carnage
Superior Carnage.
>Kamala
Burqa
>Red Hulk
General Ross in an armor.
>Lincoln
>Coulson
I don't watch AoS so dunno.
>YJ
Unused designs.
>Gwen
Gwenom.
>Miles
Unmasked.
>Singularity
Dunno.
>Jane
Earth X.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 442x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 442x507
>>145533417
I really want a Jewel uni.
>>
File: 1464830081718.jpg (57 KB, 605x850) Image search: [Google]
1464830081718.jpg
57 KB, 605x850
>>145533258
>jane
MIDRIFF
>>
>>145533495
>>Jane
>Earth X.
No. Earth X is actually Thor in a female body because Loki tricked Odin into making Thor a woman saying it'll teach even more humility. So, if anyone gets Earth X, it should be Odinson. There's a What-If? about Jane finding Mjolnir. Try that instead.

>>145533258
>>145533417
>>145533495
Coulson should get his robot hand and the energy Cap shield, but it doesn't do anything besides act as a shield, he doesn't throw it.

>>145533964
No midriff. Too racy for Koreans. (If Nico and Angela can't show theirs, that whore can't either.)
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 418x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 418x575
>>145534176
What about thighs then?
>>
File: 5897342.png (254 KB, 363x480) Image search: [Google]
5897342.png
254 KB, 363x480
>>145534176
But angela shows the shit out of hers
>>
>>145534297
They like thighs, look at Elektra and >>145534383
and Carol.

Also, >>145534383 maybe it was because Nico's younger? I forget NN's excuse.
>>
>>145533372
But that's not Cletus.
>>
>>145533258
>Carnage
Despite being called "All-new All-Different", he actually does have a different look for ANAD. After gaining the powers of the darkhold, he gained a different look and the power to create eldritch clones.

>Kamala
Attilan Rising uni.

>Red Hulk
Circle of Four uni where he had both the spirit of vengeance and venom symbiote.

>Lincoln
AoS S3 uni, either a shield jump suit or his black hoodie/dark jeans/jacket over hoodie look he was using periodically.

>Coulson
AoS S3 uni, with the bionic arm and holo-shield

>YJ
Only option is Pink Hulk Darren Cross. At that point, better off to not bother.

>Gwen
Wait for the Gwenom arc to start up soon then give her a Gwenom uni.

>Miles
His proto-type uni that was just a really shitty Spider-man uni.

>Singularity
Anti-matter.

>Jane
Thordis
>>
>>145535119
>Circle of Four uni where he had both the spirit of vengeance and venom symbiote.
Barf
>>
File: tumblr_maernceT7Y1qc63ooo1_500.jpg (91 KB, 431x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maernceT7Y1qc63ooo1_500.jpg
91 KB, 431x640
>>145535180
You can't tell me this wouldn't be baller.
>>
File: 1461564312483.jpg (125 KB, 634x604) Image search: [Google]
1461564312483.jpg
125 KB, 634x604
>>145532964
I imagine we'll get Elektra 6*/T2/DD S2 unis all at the same time. Black Cat and MODOK will probably also get their ANAD unis alongside their 6*s/T2s if this update was any indication.

I for one look forward to ANAD MODOK.
>>
>>145535119
>Lincoln
>his black hoodie/dark jeans/jacket over hoodie look he was using periodically.
Heh, I'd like this because he's already the most casually dressed character in he game. It'd be funny if his uni was more casual wear
>>
File: Lincoln_Campbell.png (111 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln_Campbell.png
111 KB, 300x450
>>145535545
It'd be perfect.
>>
>>145535545
JJ is pretty casual in her leather jacket and jeans.
>>
>>145535247
I can, and I will. That would not be baller. Those four issues sucked dick. And it wasn't just Alejandra.
>>
>>145535895
Well I think it'd be swell.
>>
File: mdiaUynh.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mdiaUynh.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>145535247
I don't think it's possible to get any more 90's than this
>>
I have become the just
>>
>>145533038
>she's like an asari/krogan hybrid

ftfy
>>
>>145536270
>dat boss as fuck color coordination
Well shit nigga.
>>
File: image.jpg (339 KB, 1324x1095) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339 KB, 1324x1095
>>145535247
I would rather get mystic tribal Red Hulk from the thunderbolts annual.
>>
So is general consensus that Captain Marvel is the go-to team for this faction battle? She seems to be in the lead most of the time.
>>
File: redqts.png (420 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
redqts.png
420 KB, 640x359
w-well its not as cool or strong as >>145536270
but I have a cute ginger team!
>>
>>145536753
Waifu's always win, anon. Good on you.
>>
File: KEKE.jpg (100 KB, 1250x703) Image search: [Google]
KEKE.jpg
100 KB, 1250x703
>>145536753
>Fire Crotch team

>>145536270
>Black and Yellow
>>
File: 0203-002.jpg (464 KB, 1092x1600) Image search: [Google]
0203-002.jpg
464 KB, 1092x1600
>>145536451
This is Thunderbolts?

I have a fetish for party-wide magical item gifts
>>
>>145537075
>Fire Crotch
How do you know the curtains match the drapes?
>>
>>145537334
It was a version of the thunderbolts, that contained no actual former thunderbolts but it was led by Thunderbolt Ross.
>>
>>145537470
I mean, what's the comic name senpai?

I'm gonna read this like right the fuck now.
>>
>>145537391
They're naturals, fire crotches are how you know they are and not bottled.
>>
>>145537334
No, that's The Thunderbolt's. Not to be confused with the Thunderbolts. The Thunderbolts are a team of super-villains pretending to be heroes/reformed super-villains.

The Thunderbolt's (aka The Frankbolts) were a team of anti-heroes put together by Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross to get shit done.
>>
File: image.jpg (376 KB, 700x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376 KB, 700x735
>>145537075
Elsa's actually a blonde though, like her father.
>>
>>145537506
That's from Thunderbolts Annual #1 (2013). It's great one-shot.
>>
>>145537506
Thunderbolts you retard. From Marvel NOW!

Ate dog dick, can't believe people still talk about it.
>>
>>145537607
The annual was actually pretty good.
>>
>>145537507
>Elsa Bloodstone
>a natural redhead
I bet you also believe that she's actually british.
>>
>>145537591
It's entirely possible that the Beyond Corporation's reality warping made her into a natural red-head.
>>
>>145537681
So was Soule's run.
>>
>>145537786
I bet you actually think I give a shit.
>>
File: 9840234.jpg (16 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
9840234.jpg
16 KB, 230x300
>>145537591
>elsa midriff
>>
File: 1433923655465.png (75 KB, 250x287) Image search: [Google]
1433923655465.png
75 KB, 250x287
>no Hyperion/Moon Knight Team Bonus called "World's Finest" or "Martha?"
>>
>>145539142
That's for Nighthawk, when we get the entire Squad.
>>
>>145539142
Save those for Nighthawk.

Hyperion/Moon Knight should have had a "Sun and Moon" one though.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 730x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 730x541
>>145539142
>>145539394
Moon Knight has to wait until they add the Sentry for his superman/batman team up bonus.
>>
>free 5* rank up ticket

>wait until until next singularity BW to get her R4, ticket her to 5, wait for a 6* ticket and get her to 6
>ticket she hulk to 5 now, slow grind her out from daily chests and BW
>ticket meme buster to 5 now, grind/"farm" him the rest of the way (300 or so bios)
>ticket moon knight to 5 now, slow grind him with daily chests (about 280)
>buy carol bios with honor to get her R4, ticket her to 5, buy remaining bios and then finish farming with honor (would be about 180 left to 6 if I did this, and eliminates WW from contention for until she's done)
wat do? My main goal right now is WB if that helps but I still do all the other modes for their respective rewards.
>>
>>145539794
She-Hulk's leadership is great for worldboss since it gives the highest leadership-based attack boost you can get against Corvus, BD, Ebony Maw, and Thanos.
>>
Should I spend my 5* and 6* ticket on Whor or Shulk? Or save it? I already have enough memes/heavy hitters and Shulkie's leadership looks great.
>>
>>145523820
>buff skill decreases defense of enemies for a short amount of time
useless for WB.
>>
>>145540523
Shulk. Her leadership will help you defeat HIM
>>
>>145541354
Not him, but I've got two 5* tickets.
>Doomstroyer
>Singularity
>Star-Lord
>Lash
>Jessica Jones
>Red Hulk
>Hulk
>Yondu
>Kamala
>Miles
>Gwen
>Moon Knight
Everyone else is 5*, or 3* (Cho, Nebula, Drax, Crossbones)

I'm leaning towards Destroyer, Singularity, Moon Knight, and Star-Lord.

Also.

Might buy bio stash, get Hyperion, use 6* Mega on him.

Then buy starter pack, get Carnage, use 6* Mega on him too.
>>
>Classic Pym uniform is added
>New Leadership: Van Dyne Special
>+48% more damage against Female types
>>
>>145542050
>not having at least 3x Mega Rank-up/Mastery tickets from all those anniversary sales
Save those crystals harder, nerd.
>>
>>145542246
I haven't had stash to horde any crystals, let alone save any for the sales. Just the one.
>>
>>145542246
Are these mega mastery/rank up things even going anywhere? It first came out as limit:2 and I thought it was this super exclusive one time shit, but then they refresh 2 more every time it expires. Are they just going to go on for the end of time?
>>
>>145543769
Who knows what they're doing with sales and packages now
The special crystal packages look like they're here to stay
The limited quantity sales look like they're here to stay
And now the mega 6* tickets look like they're here to stay
There's also the new T2 advancement package
>>
>>145542050
Destroyer. He can take out Thanos and Proxima in TL, both of which are almost in every top team.
>>
>>145544051
>>145543769
Mobirum forum faggots probably cry when a sale isn't on, or that they missed out. NM wants all the shekels so they keep them going.
>>
File: 1465893367678_ORG.png (228 KB, 759x461) Image search: [Google]
1465893367678_ORG.png
228 KB, 759x461
>7 Day Check-In Event
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=439230
>>
>>145544572
WORTHLESS
>>
>>145544572
Well I guess I'll be getting IF and Ronan 6* a few days faster, won't complain.
>>
File: 012588dda.jpg (85 KB, 1379x557) Image search: [Google]
012588dda.jpg
85 KB, 1379x557
Are you getting HyPAYrion?
>>
>>145546106
I already did. He's amazing. Solo'd Corvus in two minutes.
>>
>>145546106
No. I have zero interest in this character and he's not meme like Carnage
>>
>>145546616
He is
Gonna make some videos to show it when I get home from work in like 8 hours
>>
>>145546584
>>145546689
Tier 2?
>>
>>145546793
Yes indeed
>>
>>145546839
Well that doesn't count. Almost every T2 character belongs in meme tier, but since they're all incredibly hard to actually earn they aren't meme, like Silk, Loki, or Hulkbuster
>>
Tier 2 Danny is also quite godlike
>>
>>145547121
But every character is gonna be t2 eventually
>>
>>145547141
>T2 Hyperion
Anon, please don't tell me your Jewed hard

>>145547223
But as of now, only a select few are
>>
>>145546839
Well duh his T2 passive adds 50% Ignore Dodge.
Would you say T1 Hyperion is still good and worth the $$$?
>>
>>145548243
No of course I hacked the game.
I-I didn't get cucked I swear
>>
>>145548365
I never actually used t1 Hyperion but with the right leadership he's probably still very strong
>>
anyone else getting a notification when you open your own rift? pretty hilarious
>>
>>145548978
l-lewd
>>
>Fixed an issue with the attack pattern of Thanos where he was not using skills as intended.
Let's see how they "fixed" HIM in 3 days
>>
>obelisk instead of card for faction reward
JUST
>>
File: 1465814541001.jpg (120 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
1465814541001.jpg
120 KB, 759x508
>Thunderbolts event without Thunderbolts characters
>>
>>145553882
It's the new Tbolts mate
>>
>>145557037
>Luke
>Crossbones
>Hawkeye
>Hyperion
A GOOD START. But where's Songbird, and Shocker, and Troll, and Mach V, and Santana, and Zemo, and Swordsman, and Radioactive Man, and my nigga Man-Thing?
>>
>>145558342
Troll is never coming back, much like how Jolt disappeared after her time in the thunderbolts, and Kobik will disappear after this new thunderbolts run is over.
>>
File: HIM.png (1 MB, 1277x721) Image search: [Google]
HIM.png
1 MB, 1277x721
just noticed this
we can see the other people obelisk rolls
>>
guys, I've runned out of those tickets that are used to auto clean stages, I've been playing for 2 months and never had a problem with those
what should I do? my only options are to spends shards or going through mission withouth it?
>>
>>145560909
Get VIP
>>
>>145560970
what vip level? I've only bought the stark stash once, don't really plan on spending more
>>
so special is only 2 plays + 1 unlimited?
>>
>>145561104
You get them daily starting from VIP 2
>>
File: daily mission chest.png (559 KB, 1105x663) Image search: [Google]
daily mission chest.png
559 KB, 1105x663
I had entries saved yesterday and today I could get the daily mission reward chest
this is what I got
feelsbatman
>>
>>145560909
Until the next event comes along that gives out clear tickets like candy, you'll probably just have to deal with running missions one at a time on auto like we used to back in the old days.

>>145562467
Yes, but they give out twice the bios they used to so it balances out.

>>145562693
Fuck I was just gonna ask about that, what a shit reward to probably get every three days.
>>
One complaint and one rave.

Complaint: Holy shit ranking up all the 1* cards takes longer now with an extra tap. Before I could spam the auto-select and upgrade buttons, then mash the back button twice and do it again, now I have to not only mash the back button three times but I have to delay before pressing it the third time. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Rave: Just got two 4* ISOs from one daily mission, and that's incredible. Of course, the other one only gave me a few 2* ISOs but each of those 4* ones is like 100k worth of upgrading and half a day's worth of ISO, so I call this a net positive.
>>
>Use to get about 40 bios running giant man
>now get at bit over 30
JUST
>>
>>145564817
you asked for it
>>
>>145543769
I think it was probably originally going to be a one-time deal for the anniversary but then it got them so much dosh that they decided to keep it around.

Thing is, the new way they're getting people to spend money is throught T2s, so getting characters to 6* has been made easier and easier as a result.

So I really doubt they're going anywhere.
>>
>>145536270
What? How do you have a 6* Hyperion?
>>
>>145553882
M-maybe it's a hint that we're getting Thunderbolts soon.

In fact, maybe we're going to get a Thunderbolts Special Mission what with the special mission rework we just got!
>Songbird
>Fixer
>Moonstone
>Mach-VII
>Atlas
>Zemo
>all farmable
A man can dream...
>>
>>145567706
Check the store very carefully
>>
>>145567706
6*'s easy, just a mega-rank up ticket.
T2 is because of the whale T2 ticket, which gives you everything else you need for T2 (including bios).
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 273x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 273x200
>>145567706
>>
>>145567885
>all farmable
Well that's never going to happen.
>>
>>145568108
Yeah, a few of the would probably just be strikers. GotG Special Mission didn't have Gamora, Rocket or Star-Lord farmable. Ant-man Special Mission didn't have Wasp or Ant-man farmable.

Even if we got a Thunderbolts Special Mission, 2-3 of them would probably be strikers only. And I bet you Songbird would be one of the striker-onlys.
>>
wel i justl browse some future fight world boss youtube video, lot ppl using warwolf daisy and iron fist. so Iron fist is new meme?
>>
So, that 5* ticket we got for free... who should I use it on?

>WHO?
>Whor
>White Knight
>KHAAAAAN
>Big Furry
>Little Furry

Leaning towards Moon Knight on account of his T2 looking to make him OP as fuck, but of course he's nowhere close to that and I haven't even maxed out Proxima yet. Basically which of these will help me out most in AB and WB?
>>
>>145569114
New? People figured out the IF/Daisy/WW trick after like a week of WBs being out. Also IF has been one of the best combats since his skill rework that happened in December, people were just still used to him being shit and he went kinda under the radar a lot as a result.

Warwolf and Daisy's buffs can make an attack extremely powerful. Iron Fist has the strongest attack in the game, which is also energy damage making it particularly useful against Black Dwarf.

By combining the Daisy and Warwolf buffs with Iron Fist's 5*, you get an attack that does obscene amounts of damage.
>>
>>145570480
I'm not sure who Big Furry and Little Furry are supposed to be.
>>
>>145570480
>Basically which of these will help me out most in AB and WB
>at 5*
None of them.
>>
>>145571410
Warwolf and Rocket
>>
I had a few crashes in Daily Mission and Villain Seige post-patch with Silk, but it seems to have gone away. I'm having to watch story farming though, even after doing a cache clear/full power cycle on my iPad2. No me gusta
>>
>tfw regret getting mockingbird's shield outfit. Because new one seems pretty hot.
The new uni seems like it makes her ever so better by turning her into Falcon-lite.
>>
I have become closer to the meme.

Attack set or Recovery set for Silk?
>>
>>145558342
Shocker fucking when?!
>>
>>145572160
I crashed on VS against Shittron, so I lost three characters.

I never bothered with him before because those missions didn't give tokens, but now you're forced to play against them. It wasn't that bad, took him down with two teams.
I don't know how I will deal with Yellowjacket and the fucking trains though, Loki seems more accessible, but harder than Ultron.
>>
Hyperion or Carnage?
>>
File: Mega_Optic_Blast.gif (133 KB, 384x192) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Optic_Blast.gif
133 KB, 384x192
>Hyperion 6* skill
>>
>>145574939
My god he even faces to the right
>>
File: Mag fuckin' Neato.jpg (54 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
Mag fuckin' Neato.jpg
54 KB, 449x449
>>145574830
>Literally got Carnage up to five stars yesterday
>find out about Hyperion this morning
>have like 15 more days of bio selector
>>
>>145573545
Welp, rolled IAAG.

Now to meme the fuck out of Battleworld
>>
How's Hyperion looking? i used him on the skill preview but wasn't too sure on him.
>>
>>145576519
His 1* and 2* are too slow and make him too open to attacks. His 3* heal is fucking crazy useful. 5* does good damage and is pure i-frames. His 6* is a big damage dealer.

If it wasn't for his 3* then he wouldn't be anything special, but that 3* is fucking clutch. Haven't gotten to use him too much yet to know for sure (since I'm still leveling and mastering him), but other than his 1* and 2*, his kit is pretty awesome and he's definitely fun to play.
>>
>>145574830
Carnage is probably more useful, but Hyperion is fucking Superman. Hard choice. What makes both of them good is the ability to self-heal. Carnage has more i-frames and his heal is on a shorter cooldown but Hyperion does more damage.
>>
>>145575718
Jesus fuck already in top 3% of BW, damn this Shitlk is OP
>>
>>145577073
>>145576739
Just rolled Stark Backing on Hype. Is that too much healing?
>>
>>145576519
I'm uploading some videos right now, give me like 20 minutes
>>
>>145577767
I think he'd be better off with a shield set, but you're already going to need to have recovery gear on him anyways to make the most out of his 3* so a heal set probably wouldn't be the best option.

Still a bit too early to tell what would be the best set for him though. I'm definitely leaning towards DDE, but don't have the millions of gold on hand needed to roll for it to know for sure.
>>
>>145568282
>And I bet you Songbird would be one of the striker-onlys.

Doubt, she is the most popular member aside from Zemo that was already big before creating the team.
>>
>>145579250
Exactly. And that's why Songbird and Zemo wouldn't be farmable.

Look at the GotG Special Mission, Star-Lord and Rocket aren't farmable despite arguably being the most popular. Same with the Ant-man special mission with Ant-man and Wasp.

Whoever the most popular ones aren't wouldn't be farmable because that way people would be more incentivized to spend crystals or money on getting them.
>>
>>145579250
She's also on Sunspot's AIMvengers now.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160615-195941.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160615-195941.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
Here's my promised Hyperion videos boys

WB:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeCC4WkKEaA

TB:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeR0_dWNr80
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUiQirwRmeQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DZCidbQ624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKb3aYA4QDY

Multiplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlHiPe4tsew

My conclusions: Hyperion is a beast that can easily go toe to toe with the Black Order, at least at tier 2.
If you're on the verge about getting him, I can safely say you won't regret it if you do.
>>
>>145580212
So for beating WB was it easier with Carnage or Hype?
>>
>>145581754
I would go with Hyperion for the moment. Although Carnage has more iframes he is also a lot squishier and if he gets caught in some bullshit stunlock move he just dies, plus he has to work for his heal, unlike Hyperion.
This might change when he gets his T2 however.
>>
>>145580212
>that energy attack stat
that's like, DOUBLE what some fresh 9-geared 60s have. What do your cards and ISO-8's/set look like?

I'm a little surprised his HP doesn't break 80k in Timeline, when a 59 BO waifu does
>>
>did 3 VS
>did 2 dailies
>did 1 story mission
>did AB (badly)
>did 2 special and 30 mins of unlimited
>get over 2 million gold
this was buffed right? I don't remember getting anywhere close to this before the update.
>>
>>145582519
Special missions give better rewards now, and doing 3 VS with all the bonus rewards is now the equivalent of doing all 12 VS with the bonus rewards from before.

Dailies also give more gold (~200k for 2 runs versus ~150k for 5 runs). Story and AB are untouched though.
>>
>>145582373
That's all from Ebony Maw's leadership. I only get 14.4% energy attack and 7.5 all attack from my cards
>>
Whoa there
>>
>>145582739
I didn't know you could pad the character sheet out of combat, neat. I guess it never crossed my mind with enemy conditional leaderships like She-Hulk's
>>
File: silk+01[1].png (996 KB, 1264x892) Image search: [Google]
silk+01[1].png
996 KB, 1264x892
silk-kun doing her job
for my muggas:
https://youtu.be/kTYtXy-Fv8Y
>>
Is supergiant the most fair/balanced WB?

She's the only one I really feel like skill/playing well is a significant factor. I still am not super confident with her patterns and attacks but I am getting a feel. I got her down to maybe 25% life with a lokiless team and the best I can do on any other WB without loki is like 90%. I could actually see myself beating her when I get some better gear upgrades and isos
>>
>>145580212
ebony maw leadership is OD
dat energy attack is on point

he looks solid

a guard break imunity gear would be good?
>>
>>145584821
Yes Supergiant is the easiest WB as well as the weakest of the Black Order.
Her pattern in phase 1 is:
Attack -> Attack -> Black Hole -> Attack -> Attack -> Summon Black Bolt -> Black Hole -> Repeat
>>
so is Hyperion WB good? I won't be able to tier him
>>
>>145585329
My obelisk has All defense/Dodge with a 130% damage boost every 7 seconds.
It's true that some of his attacks are slow but they also stagger a LOT so you don't need to be too defensive.
My ISO set is Smart Raccoon also
>>145585463
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say yes. You can use an attack boosting leadership to make up for his lack of second passive
>>
>>145585329
Ebony Maw has I-frames for days. So no

>>145585463
Probably not. He needs the T2 stats. Though I don't have him so I can't say for sure
>>
File: memelovingfuck.jpg (83 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
memelovingfuck.jpg
83 KB, 854x640
>>145584686
>all those meme captions in a mobile game video
Nice memes, bro. Your ENTIRE LIFE IS A FUCKING MEME
>>
>get exactly 320/320 YJ by the end of my unlimited special
phew!

Who should I start working on tomorrow family? YJ is the only character I've farmed from special so far.
>>
>>145588142
20/20/20/20 Yellow Memeket
>>
>>145588142
Ronan, Giant-man, Groot, Ultron in that order.
>>
So what's the cut-off range on Obelisks? Can you get a 2* so good it's not worth upgrading? Is there a strong reason to make 4* or 5* Obelisks? Is 2*-3* the "sweet spot" for cost versus value?

I only got one good 4* from a giveaway that was Web Resist, +27% lightning damage, and a decent proc, too afraid to dump a weeks worth of gold and fodder to ruin it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-15-15-22-21.png (306 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-15-15-22-21.png
306 KB, 1366x768
Should I put this on Elsa?
>>
>>145588142
>only 22 Yondu Bios
New Special Missions were a mistake. I was making 30~ before the update.
>>
>>145587985
Whatchu got against memes boy
>>
File: Revolver Ocelot (2).png (243 KB, 507x811) Image search: [Google]
Revolver Ocelot (2).png
243 KB, 507x811
>>145587985
i dont even care anymore
>>
>>145588524
You might just have had shit luck m8. I made almost 40 both days so far.
>>
>>145588142
Wasp
>>
>>145588392
>almost 50% critical rate
yup
anyone you put it will turn into a beast
>>
>>145589118
Do Alliance bonuses are already accounted in the stats page?
>>
>>145588243
Thanks, will get on it!

>>145588179
Best I have on any character is 18/17/17/17. Most are 17/12/12/12. YJ is 9/9/9/9 Debris are just so damn hard to get, and I burn through them so fast when I get a bunch.

>>145588524
I've been getting at least the same amount, maybe a little more from what I can tell. The new special missions I've seen 4 drop sometimes, and its usually 2. I like them.

>>145589046
Already got her at 6/6, she's the best
>>
Has anyone tried to invest on Movement Speed in their mission clearer?
>>
So is Hyperion good?
>>
>>145589390
I always have a surplus of DD. It's GUKs that fuck me over.
>>
>>145590567
Yes
>>
>>145590386
I've been trying to invest in attack speed. Movement speed doesn't seem so useful.
>>
File: IMG_0689.png (793 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.png
793 KB, 1280x719
>>145588142
Holy fucking shit. Literally minutes after getting 6* YJ I decided to see what his striker bonus was, and just for shits I started the WB. I expected to die instantly and horribly but somehow got her below half before I did, so I tried one more. Somehow I end up pulling my first non-loki WB win out of my ass.

I couldn't have done it without you wasp, you are the best!
>>
I just got my Proxima up to 3 stars. Can anyone tell me the best Iso set to use? And what kind of gear should I look for?

Its pretty slow going right now, only good for one WB a day... as long as its not Thanos. Haven't beaten him once.

Unrelated, I just ran into my first Thanos in TUPs, some Korean whale just unloaded him onto Maestro... Goddamn he just teleported behind him and killed him 3 seconds.
>>
Why is it so hard to get cards at a decent level?

I've got a mostly great Marvel Zombies card with the normal Dodge and Cooldown, but it also has Crit damage, Move speed(meh, but wait) and finally a 5% chance on dodge to cut cooldown by 20 for 15 seconds!

But its only level 1... Goddamn RNG is a bitch.
>>
>>145594678
tbqh they should just let us reroll card mods like we can reroll the stats on character gear, except instead of gold we have to pay a card of the same rarity. Would still be a hefty price but not nearly as unreasonable.
>>
>>145594948
Its hard to give up those 5 stars. They cost so much, funneling them together to make a 6 that might still be just level 1... Its infuriating.
>>
>killed a 60/6/6 Proxima with Ronan in T/L
Holy shit, I love this new uni.
>>
File: xuAbGjiIERk.jpg (151 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
xuAbGjiIERk.jpg
151 KB, 1280x960
>>145591301
You should thank your Silk for that instead. Memes are almost guaranteed win. Try pulling this out with shitty geared Blade. That was the real challenge for me.
>>
>>145580212
What gear options and iso set are you using? if you dont mind me asking
>>
>>145590607
I have the opposite problem. I had some issues with GUK as well but once I started grabbing them from the item shop it helped a lot. I wish DD were that easy.

>>145597031
Silk actually didn't do that much for on either attempt, I mostly just used her for safely switching out when I fucked up wasp's shield, and stalled. My silk is terribly geared/iso/upgraded and her pizza shield isn't close to maxed. Wasp (and the occasional switch in from Jane) along with co-op attack pretty much did the whole thing herself from 100% to 10% when wasp died and Jane finished it off.
>>
>>145597882
Of course I mind, get away from me you disgusting peasant
Recovery on third gear and skill cooldown on fourth, ISO set is Smart Raccoon
>>
>>145592161
Slap any attack iso set on her
>>
>>145591301
Congratz senpai
>>
I got the BW uni yesterday. Now I must become knowledgeable in all things BW. How do I gear her? What iso set? What kind of obelisk?

I want to main her.
>>
>play live battleworld once yesterday
>won, and didn't play anymore
>still in top 30%
has just no one been playing it?
>>
>>145601818
Ppl either go full meme ir stop after a few matches

Myself i played 10 matches and then stoped
>>
File: 1465567845181.png (2 MB, 1635x1979) Image search: [Google]
1465567845181.png
2 MB, 1635x1979
soon?
>>
>>145604595
Or Otherwise Never
>>
>>145604595
>malekith got a uni before her
JUST
>>
>>145597031
Have a High Obelisk with
Mind Resist 21.3
Recovery rate 34.9
5% when attacking to apply freeze.
And Energy attack 55% cold damage for 8 seconds

I was thinking of sticking it to Carnage. Would help him against Supergiant. To resist mind and heal.

What do you guys think?
>>
I don't get it, Slav Fist is exactly same shit?

Should I keep my New Avengers costume? I really don't like ANAD Fist, they gave him ADD and costume is awful.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 109

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.