[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FPS and overhead strategy war games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: result.jpg (31 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
result.jpg
31 KB, 400x250
Hey /vg/ what is the best/most realistic war strategy game that encompasses land sea and air? Has anyone made a decent one yet with a to-scale/accurate earth map and realistic fighters and graphics and AI?
>>
File: infection1.jpg (52 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
infection1.jpg
52 KB, 780x439
>>143824918
Specifically I'm looking for one I can run though open scenarios in.
>>
>>143824918
Rise of Nations
>>
>>143830601
or World in Conflict
>>
>>143834902
Command and Conquer 3
>>
Uh yeah I'm looking for something more like Star Citizen, on Earth mixed with World in Conflict.
And Rise of Nations.
Specifically with realistic AI. Not shitty AI or AI that is just hard to beat.
Which can preferably be modded.
I like Minecraft but it's not realistic enough and you have to start from scratch with AI which isn't terrible.
But it's so slow with all of those voxels.
You have to calculate tiled planes.
And the only thing they're holding back is water.
If I designed video games that's the game I would design.
Only I would make the API really hard and optimized out unless people paid for it.
I'm going to post this on vg.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.