[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hg/ - Halo General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 190
File: 1462862567388.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1462862567388.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Let's Talk About Why Swordbase Was Great Edition

Important Halo Links, Notes etc.
http://pastebin.com/64rb9y4w

>Latest Halo Community Update
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/making-memories

>List of /hg/ players
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1whs3eQiGdX5Ve8hVDHjuca-aRnx0igrMoIIiKYW-JAA/edit?usp=sharing

>Spartan Companies:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo%20general

>Looking for custom games/campaign co-op players/matchmaking squad
http://halolfg.com
http://halocustoms.com
http://halolobbies.com
Watch the threads for occasional party squads

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
http://xboxdvr.com/

The third /hg/tage is out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g
>>
343 can't make good maps.
>>
>sword base
>good
Are you trying to trigger everyone
>>
>>143466247
but he's correct
>>
>>143466247
>>143466221
GOD DAMMIT!!! What did i say about this shit?
>>
>>143466247
>waah, he keeps using armor lock and shotgun in the elevator
>surely if I keep throwing my corpse at it, he'll run out of shells!
>>
>>143466321
he's actually not though
>>
>halo maps
>ever being good

uhh...lol?
>>
File: 1437241631573.gif (2 MB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1437241631573.gif
2 MB, 320x287
>it's a hotrod arm chair Dev thread
>>
>>143466482
but he is though
>>
>>143466482
He is.
>>
>>143466321
>no ways to get up top that didn't require a retarded amount of time or a jetpack
>both sides were entirely closed off from one another aside from tiny doorways
>glass where you can see players through but can't shoot them
>only way to cross to the other side was by going out into the open with no cover
>hardly any interaction between levels, as they're all one on top of each other

It's like they tried to remake Prisoner, but had no idea why Prisoner was good in the first place. Like all of Bungie's re-imaginings
>>
File: 40keks.jpg (201 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
40keks.jpg
201 KB, 780x780
>>143466590
But I haven't even posted previously in this thread.
>>
>>143466716
>>143466679
no, seriously he isn't
>>
File: 1422721683700.png (548 KB, 1189x1052) Image search: [Google]
1422721683700.png
548 KB, 1189x1052
>>
>>143466723
>three elevators
>giant, open walls
>in like two spots
>and there's like four places to cross, not counting the ground floor
>hardly any space on any of the floors, so it isn't a problem
>remake prisoner
It was very specifically supposed to be Boarding Action with bridges instead of teleporters, you shit.
>>
>>143467080
It took concepts from both maps an combined them. It really has more in common with Prisoner than Boarding Action.
>>
>>143467232
>It really has more in common with Prisoner than Boarding Action.
It really doesn't. The majority of the map is the two opposing faces. The bridges aren't even the same as Prisoner, because prisoner was supposed to have you walk off the sides. Swordbase prevents that.
>>
File: HO_black_spartan.jpg (78 KB, 774x1152) Image search: [Google]
HO_black_spartan.jpg
78 KB, 774x1152
Every thread
>>
>>143467387
It has a floor, and the main non-lift way of getting around is crossing bridges and climbing staircases. Boarding Action was all teleporters with a couple of ladders.

Regardless, the map is still an abomination for reasons outside of the yellow lift.
>>
>>143467634
>Boarding Action was all teleporters with a couple of ladders.
You mean those ladders Reach doesn't have? Of course they'd have to use lifts.
>Regardless, the map is still an abomination for reasons outside of the yellow lift.
And yet no valid reasons have been stated.
>>
>>143467591
Every thread until NEVER EVER?
>>
>>143467753
>You mean those ladders Reach doesn't have? Of course they'd have to use lifts.
And the stairs Boarding Action did not have.

>And yet no valid reasons have been stated.
If you want to ignore everything from >>143466723, then I guess there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>143466936

Fuck off dew you 343 apologist
>>
>>143467890
>If you want to ignore everything from >>143466723, then I guess there's nothing wrong with it.
All of it was addresses and easily dismissed. There's nothing of value in that post.
>>
>>143467992
no, fuck you Bungie cock gobbler
>>
>>143468024
I guess there's nothing of value inside your head either.
>>
>>143468251
Aw man, you sure disproved me.
>>
File: Sword_Base_Overhead.jpg (657 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sword_Base_Overhead.jpg
657 KB, 1920x1080
>>143468024
>All of it was addresses and easily dismissed
But it wasn't.

>three elevators
Two of which are easily watched, while the third leaves you out in the open. All three are loud and give you away.
>giant, open walls
Where? There is exactly one area that allows incoming fire that isn't a small doorway.
>in like two spots
There's glass at the top, bottom, and a few places on the inside parts.
>and there's like four places to cross, not counting the ground floor
Ground floor might as well not even be an option because you can't do anything from down there. There are exactly 4 non-ground floor places to cross, and they are all long, open bridges.
>hardly any space on any of the floors, so it isn't a problem
There's more open space on the ground floor than there is on either side of the map. With Reach's slow movement, you might as well not go there at all because you'll just get trapped.
>>
>>143468315
I'm not the same anon.
>>
>>143468117
Calling someone a bungie fan in a halo thread is really fucking stupid.

No matter what your opinions are, Halo 1, 2, and 3 will always be the best ones. They happen to be made by bungie, who also gave us the abomination of Destiny and the mediocre-ness of Reach.

It makes sense to dislike 343 as well, they don't exactly have a good track record.

Halo 4: COD in space
MCC: Blunder of the century
Halo 5: INTEGRAL CONTENT COMING SOONâ„¢
>>
File: Halo Reach_Tempest.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Halo Reach_Tempest.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>Reachfags defending the shittiest map in their shitty overrated game
Can we talk about the only good map Reach had instead?
>>
>>143468724
Everything good in Halo can be considered a fluke.
>>
>>143468536
>Two of which are easily watched, while the third leaves you out in the open. All three are loud and give you away.
That would require three of the four members of a team to not be watching the stairs in a game with sprint and jetpack.
>Where? There is exactly one area that allows incoming fire that isn't a small doorway.
All of them except the one leading to the hated lift. Hell, you can sprintjump across, if you're willing to go down a level.
>There's glass at the top, bottom, and a few places on the inside parts.
Oh, wow, three then. Two of which are the same room where nobody ever goes.
>Ground floor might as well not even be an option because you can't do anything from down there. There are exactly 4 non-ground floor places to cross, and they are all long, open bridges.
Except two of the bridges are very short, and the ground floor has access to the three lifts.
>There's more open space on the ground floor than there is on either side of the map. With Reach's slow movement, you might as well not go there at all because you'll just get trapped.
Except for sprint, jetpack, and how thin the bottom floor is. It's only "big" if you plan on running from one end to the other for some dumb reason, but that retardation is why you always lose on this map, huh?
>>
>>143468724
>Calling someone a bungie fan in a halo thread is really fucking stupid
It's not when they talk like Halo would be better if Bungie was still in charge (see Reach). Don't get me wrong, i love the original trilogy like everyone else.

>It makes sense to dislike 343 as well, they don't exactly have a good track record.
They're retards, but at least they're improving with each game.

>Halo 4: COD in space
>MCC: Blunder of the century
>Halo 5: INTEGRAL CONTENT COMING SOONâ„¢
lmao so funny!! XD Put back your name Hotrod
>>
>>143469234
>when they talk like Halo would be better if Bungie was still in charge (see Reach).
Nobody ever says this, though.
>but at least they're improving with each game.
The maps are consistently worse than 4.
>>
>>143469234
I'm eating Chicken and Dumplings, I'll be back posting in a bit.
>>
>>143469397
>The maps are consistently worse than 4
Explain me how, besides art design?
>>
>>143468989
>That would require three of the four members of a team to not be watching the stairs in a game with sprint and jetpack.
Jetpacks make a lot of noise. It's easy to get up top and watch one of the 2-3 possible ways for the enemy to attack you from.
>All of them except the one leading to the hated lift. Hell, you can sprintjump across, if you're willing to go down a level.
Those walls aren't open.
>Oh, wow, three then. Two of which are the same room where nobody ever goes.
Wrong. There's a window near top gold that allows you to see anyone crossing, and another that allows you to see anyone trying to take the stairs up.
>Except two of the bridges are very short, and the ground floor has access to the three lifts.
The short bridges keep you at the lowest part of the map with the least amount of options. Either take the lift or go across an even longer bridge.
>Except for sprint, jetpack, and how thin the bottom floor is.
So force players to use specific armor ability usage and not actually blame shit map design? It's wider than any part of the map unless you're near bottom gold.

>ad hominem
xD EPIC FOR THE WIN!
>>
>>143468798
No because no one bought the DLC

You can't even play it online anymore

Why dont they make it free? No one is going to buy it for customs, and then matchmaking would get a ton of new maps
>>
>>143469528
>besides art design?
>worse spawns
>nonsensical shapes
>no big maps
>long hallways for days
>clearly not designed with sprint and clamber in mind
>>
>>143469234
>lmao so funny!! XD

But it's true. Halo 5 is pretty good, but that's AFTER months and months
>>
>>143469234

>They're retards, but at least they're improving with each game.

Debatable.

You might think the gameplay changes are for the better but from the general consensus of hg, the xbox live parties and even waypoint the maps are pretty fucking awful. Lack of splitscreen, campaign is one of the worst in the series lacking any real significance or importance, the armour designs are just as bad as 4 and padded with retarded "skins" and the bulk of the games content is dlc.

For me, in certain areas the gameplay is still as problematic as 4. More open maps are still a pain because of the fast kill times and accuracy of loadout weapons. It's no wonder the maps are the way they are
>>
File: H3_MP_Orbital_ENV-06.jpg (942 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
H3_MP_Orbital_ENV-06.jpg
942 KB, 1920x1080
>>143469724
>>nonsensical shapes
Because maps need shapes rooted in real life since when?

>>no big maps
This doesn't make a map worse.

>>long hallways for days
It's okay when Bungie does it.
>>
>>143469910

>Cherrypicking dlc maps

noice
>>
>>143469626
>Jetpacks make a lot of noise. It's easy to get up top and watch one of the 2-3 possible ways for the enemy to attack you from.
Then if it's easy to get up top, especially since there are spots that they can't see if they're camping up top, then you don't have an issue.
>Those walls aren't open.
They're very open.
>Wrong. There's a window near top gold that allows you to see anyone crossing, and another that allows you to see anyone trying to take the stairs up.
And the one looking at the stairs is tiny as shit and easy to walk around. Might as well despise Valhalla for its glass floors.
>The short bridges keep you at the lowest part of the map with the least amount of options. Either take the lift or go across an even longer bridge.
The grenade launcher bridge is short as shit, and so is the one above shotgun.
>So force players to use specific armor ability usage and not actually blame shit map design? It's wider than any part of the map unless you're near bottom gold.
It's almost like the map was designed with the game mechanics in mind. Shame 343 can't do that.
>>
>>143469234
I unironically believe game would be better if Bungie was still in charge.
>>
File: Rat_Race_map.jpg (39 KB, 793x600) Image search: [Google]
Rat_Race_map.jpg
39 KB, 793x600
>>143469984
It's okay when Bungie does it.
>>
>>143469910
>Because maps need shapes rooted in real life since when?
Since their settings are supposed to be "real". The exception is Colosseum, because it's just an arena.
>This doesn't make a map worse.
Every 5 map is a cramped piece of shit. They're all worse because of it. Especially with sprint being unlimited, there's no reason not to have bigger maps, and keeping them small for an arbitrary reason hurts them.
>It's okay when Bungie does it.
>picking what everyone always says is the worst map of 3
You know 5 has shit maps when a 343 defender has to say that Orbital is the same as 5 maps and try to act like it's a good thing.
>>
>>143470017
343 are the only Halo devs to show improvement between releases.
>>
>>143469724
>worse spawns
Never had a problem with that outside of SWAT

>nonsensical shapes
...that work perfectly fine from a gameplay perspective

>no big maps
Irrelevant, how can you say a map is bad if it doesn't exist?

>long hallways for days
See above

>clearly not designed with sprint and clamber in mind
Ok, this confirms you're either and idiot or haven't played this game yet.

>>143469792
It's good now, forget the past, enjoy the present and hope for a better future.

>>143469868
>Debatable.
I disagree, the general consensus is that Halo 5 is superior to 4, and that's by definition, an improvement from their previous game.
>>
>>143469868
>fast kill times

they're lower than 4 and CE on most guns. Still higher than your average halo, but maybe that's needed with all the fast paced sprinting and boosting
>>
>>143470217
They have yet to improve.
>worse maps
>movement options not planned for outside of campaign
>removed customization options
>worse soundtracks
>half the content at launch
>shit netcode
>microtransactions
>constant delays on promised updates
If those are "improvements" to you, just kill yourself.
>>
>>143470075

>first game in the franchise

Fucking kek. Seriously try and find maps created by Bungie that shipped with the base game, with online multiplayer in mind. I'll wait. DLC maps in almost every game are often much worse than what shipped with the game.
>>
>>143470075
See, the difference here is that most bungie maps weren't just indoors tiny hallways

Halo 5, that's all we get except for warzone maps
>>
File: Gemini_hallway.gif (121 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
Gemini_hallway.gif
121 KB, 564x423
>>143470182
>Since their settings are supposed to be "real"
But Turf and Longshore are fine because they're illogical human locations?
>Every 5 map is a cramped piece of shit.
Not really. Aside from Tyrant, every map has enough different places to promote multiple kinds of playstyles.
>Especially with sprint being unlimited, there's no reason not to have bigger maps
Sprint is hardly faster than the base movement in 5.
>You know 5 has shit maps when a 343 defender has to say that Orbital is the same as 5 maps and try to act like it's a good thing.
Post examples of 5's hallways.

>>143470398
It is done correctly because Bungie was in charge
>>
>>143470379

Yet the kill time is still fast enough that spawns outside of buildings and cover feel much worse than in games pre Halo 4.

Spawning in the open is bad in any game but in 4 and 5 it seems to be certain death much more frequently
>>
>>143470017
I would as well, if Reach didn't exist.
>>
>>143470359
>Never had a problem with that outside of SWAT
Then you're in the minority.
>...that work perfectly fine from a gameplay perspective
Hardly. Too much shit just sticking out of the ground that catches your feet, like the random foot-tall blocks in the bases on Fathom.
>Irrelevant, how can you say a map is bad if it doesn't exist?
Because all the maps that do exist are bad for a common reason.
>See above
Yeah, they work so great they had to remove the sniper from Empire! A map designed around the sniper.
>Ok, this confirms you're either and idiot or haven't played this game yet.
They make the maps microscopic. Shit like that and the sniper on Empire really show 343 did not playtest the game theirselves.
>>
>>143470560
I wouldn't. Halo was always on a decline, Reach was just the tipping point.

Bungie are hacks on the level of Sakurai, and have only ever made good decisions on accident.
>>
>>143470217
Only because they started with a literal garbage-heap with 4

5 is back up to standards, with the exception of split-screen, and after months of waiting

>>143470359
>It's good now, forget the past, enjoy the present and hope for a better future.

No. This isn't an excuse. They aren't allowed to release half a game as long as they eventually get around to giving us what other halos had at launch. You know the playerbase is the strongest it will ever be at launch.
>>
File: Sb_landscape2.jpg (286 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Sb_landscape2.jpg
286 KB, 1600x900
>>143470398
I didn't read your post at first because you keep moving the goalposts.
Here's one to fit your criteria, but I don't expect it to stay as a valid answer for long.

>>143470726
Why do you care more about population than having a good game?
>>
>>143470525
>But Turf and Longshore are fine because they're illogical human locations?
Are you actually saying Turf was bad? How shit is your taste that you like 343 but hate Turf?
>Not really. Aside from Tyrant, every map has enough different places to promote multiple kinds of playstyles.
Yeah, the multiple playstyles of "sprint nonstop or camp."
>Sprint is hardly faster than the base movement in 5.
So you're just retarded.
>Post examples of 5's hallways.
You mean besides all of Overgrowth, half of Rig, half of Colosseum, all of Tyrant, all of Torque and Stasis aside from the two pilebunker zones, so on and so forth? And keep in mind that the ones that I say "half" for, the other half is wide open firing zone that's instant death.
>>
>>143470385
>worse maps
They are ugly as fuck yes, but are also the best designed for arena gameplay in the series.

>movement options not planned for outside of campaign
I think it's the other way around.

>removed customization options
Agree

>worse soundtracks
Marty is is god-tier in comaprison to anyone else, you can't blame them for that.

>half the content at launch
They focused on releasing a working game at launch, they learned from past mistakes (TMCC), that's an improvement.

>shit netcode
Still the best netcode in the series.

>microtransactions
Better than DLC map packs, don't wanna pay extra? Just play the game then.

>constant delays on promised updates
Examples?
>>
>>143470942
>Are you actually saying Turf was bad?
I'm saying that it's only fair for each map to be judged based on the same criteria. Both of the maps I listed would make absolutely no sense in a real-word scenario. Especially the pane of glass near the sniper spawn which is the only thing stopping you from a 6-foot drop down some stairs.
> the multiple playstyles of "sprint nonstop or camp."
I don't know what it's like at low level, but neither of those are viable at Onyx or higher.
>So you're just retarded.
It's objectively not, but keep calling people retarded for being smarter than you.
> half of Rig
> half of Colosseum
>all of Torque and Stasis
Do you actually know what a hallway is?
>>
>>143471021
>They are ugly as fuck yes, but are also the best designed for arena gameplay in the series.
Jesus christ, anon. They're hardly designed at all.
>I think it's the other way around.
Campaign was heavily designed around the movement options. All of those hidden weapons and optional routes took advantage of it because they were planned with a flow that was never used in multiplayer. The closest you can get is Breakout, but those maps are only for one mode nobody plays.
>Marty is is god-tier in comaprison to anyone else, you can't blame them for that.
4's soundtrack was still shit. Kaz does a decent job with 5, but the good songs from 5 are just songs Marty did with an added echo and the occasional 117 drop.
>They focused on releasing a working game at launch, they learned from past mistakes (TMCC), that's an improvement.
And they released a buggy, empty game at launch.
>Still the best netcode in the series.
People being kicked from matches say no.
>Better than DLC map packs, don't wanna pay extra? Just play the game then.
That content should have been in at the start, and there's videos showing that some of it was already done.
>Examples?
They've been delaying updates since like January.
>>
>>143471021
>Examples?
There was a single delay for Meridian that pushed the whole schedule back. That anon is just shitposting. None of the other updates have had solid dates.
>>
>>143470930

Snowbound is a well renown map for dividing players. The point people were making is that Snowbound is the majority of Halo 5. The maps are tight, cramped and the sight lines are really unforgiving.

Bungie has bad maps but they're the minority. For every Epitapth and Snowbound you get a Guardian or The Pit.

Bungies maps were fantastic because they all felt unique, both gameplay wise and visually.

You say moving he goalposts like they weren't valid points. The first game wasn't made with the same mindset as later games and DLC maps are often after thoughts and more often than not do not usually have the same quality of maps that ship with the game.

Honestly I found it funny before, there being so many younger people in hg but the amount of people feeling like they can have an opinion on the overall multiplayer of the franchise when they were a fucking kid even when 3 and Reach were out is find of laughable yet they still try and push their opinions when they probably started with Reach or 4, missing the real bulk of Halo at its peak.
>>
>>143471234
>Both of the maps I listed would make absolutely no sense in a real-word scenario.
You ever been to a shipping dock, or Kowloon?
>I don't know what it's like at low level, but neither of those are viable at Onyx or higher.
And the ranking system in 5 is a joke, so don't try judging it that way. Even the "pros" just keep running in a circle around the maps.
>It's objectively not, but keep calling people retarded for being smarter than you.
>n-no u
Nice rebuttal.
>Do you actually know what a hallway is?
Are you actually denying that Rig is half hallways? Or Torque and Stasis? Or Colosseum?

>>143471554
>The point people were making is that Snowbound is the majority of Halo 5.
That's a really good way of putting it.
>>
>>143471554
>The point people were making is that Snowbound is the majority of Halo 5.
It's really not, though. There's a point to be made with Overgrowth and Tyrant, but not really for anything else.

Unless you're that retardfaggot who thinks Colosseum is made up of hallways.
>>
>>143471347
>Jesus christ, anon. They're hardly designed at all.
Oh my god, this is going nowhere...

>All of those hidden weapons and optional routes
Why would you want those in MP? It would just slow down the gameplay.
All the maps have subtle ways to use abilies, if you don't use them then you're playing the right way. Go back to TMCC and you'll notice inmediatly the lack of thruster and clamber.

>4's soundtrack was still shit
It wasn't bad, it just sounded too different from classic games.

>And they released a buggy, empty game at launch
Empty yes but not buggy.

>People being kicked from matches say no
Stuff like that happens in literally every single game. There's no such a thing as 100% reliable connection.

>That content should have been in at the start, and there's videos showing that some of it was already done.
Yeah and i would be mad as hell if i had to pay a single penny for that.

>They've been delaying updates since like January
Delayed once, which affected the schedule but like this anon said >>143471363
they never actually had solid dates.
>>
>>143472149
>Oh my god, this is going nowhere...
Then pick a better point you can actually back up.
>Why would you want those in MP? It would just slow down the gameplay.
Why would I want detail and actual use of clamber, sprint, and boost in my game? That's a dumb question.
>All the maps have subtle ways to use abilies
The maps weren't even designed with crouch jumping in mind! Something from Halo CE.
>It wasn't bad, it just sounded too different from classic games.
It was bad. All anyone ever talks about is 117 and some people like Green and Blue.
>Empty yes but not buggy.
Aw, man. Can't wait for everyone to have their hands above their heads like they're doing jumping jacks and for vehicles to be sideways! Such a staple of Halo.
>Stuff like that happens in literally every single game. There's no such a thing as 100% reliable connection.
There's a difference between it being the fault of the player and the fault of the "dedicated servers."
>Yeah and i would be mad as hell if i had to pay a single penny for that.
Well you did. You bought a $60 early access Halo game.
>they never actually had solid dates.
"Once a month" is pretty solid. Not counting the occasional "we're delaying a week because we found a bug" that January and February had, March onwards has been a clusterfuck. We had a month without an update at all, then Reach was delayed a week, and now we're about to get Hogwild is has been said by 343 to be missing content that will be added in the Firefight update, which was also delayed.
>>
Sigmund, download this shit for customs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ofV5-WIpEQ
>>
>>143472762
Neat, looks better than the World map
>>
>>143472762
People really do put a lot of effort into forge maps
>>
If he's writing up his response, I'm going to play Halo. Neither of us need to shit the thread up further.
>>
>>143473640
>shit the thread up
It's Halo, so keep doing it.
>>
>>143473640

No idea who you're talking about and I'm not sure how many people were involved in talking about the maps but
>>143471554 was my last post and >>143471696 doesn't really warrant being replied to as its just "no you're wrong". I pretty much don't bother replying to posters when they respond to constructive posts with one argument or one cherry picked line
>>
>>143472747
>The maps weren't even designed with crouch jumping in mind!
But they were.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJfnDcVGPvU
>>
>>143473640
>>143474152
*I'm not, it's pointless. You'll just keep denying everything i say and vice versa. Have fun playing Halo __5__.
>>
Question is: who is /hg/'s diva(s)?
>>
>>143474518
Anime posters
>>
File: 1426595841152.png (17 KB, 767x556) Image search: [Google]
1426595841152.png
17 KB, 767x556
Any news on Halo Wars 2?
>>
>>143474928
Probably at E3, but we'll be too wasted to notice
>>
File: 1378320629733.jpg (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1378320629733.jpg
19 KB, 500x500
>>143474518
>tfw just waiting for my name to drop
>>
>>143474518
DJ Orwell
>>
>>143476156
He should by Chyna
>>
File: no.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
no.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>143477213
Throw in Killsownz
>>
>>143477361
Why would a spider be allowed to wrestle?
>>
Do me
>>
post best Halo music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVsn4BjK6Jk
>>
>>143478518
fuck wrong thread
>>
>>143478750
>>143478518
wait, no this is the right one
>>
File: 1364091376718.gif (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1364091376718.gif
67 KB, 230x230
>>143478518
>not posting the objectively best track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGzXCw8THmQ
>>
>>143478518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNVeHMwSZdU
>>
>>143479298
>posting Halo 4 garbage in my presence

don't ever fucking reply to me again
>>
>>143479983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6lQXrHtgbg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_oKF0uA7pk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6tB2sLk5s
>>
>>143478518
>tfw when the best Halo track isn't from a Halo game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K577pk499Sw
>>
File: tabris the 17th.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tabris the 17th.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Who's next
>>
File: by gwyn.jpg (88 KB, 794x782) Image search: [Google]
by gwyn.jpg
88 KB, 794x782
>>143480403
>0:48
>and then 1:12
>>
>>143478518

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EikmNHw-Bnw
>>
>>143481043
>>143480148
Alright you guys got me, I remember the days leading up to and slightly after Halo 4 when I thought it was going to be/was good
>>
>>143481206
The soundtrack was the best part of it, sadly
>>
>>143481206
***and this reminds me of that, I should clarify
>>
>>143481043
>>143481206
Those weapons trailers were pretty damn cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUZXsc1QhQQ
>>
>>143481435

Yep, even thought it was wub shit it was much better than the shit we have advertising the dlcs at the minute. They even incorporated the weapon sounds too. Why not use actual fucking Halo music to advertise Halo content?

Sometimes I really don't understand 343
>>
File: 1454627627141.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1454627627141.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
>>143481435
they sure were

holy fuck, am I feeling nostalgic for Halo 4?
>>
>>143481940
It was a good game. Maybe not a good Halo game, but a good game nonetheless.
>>
>>143480651
>still no Snusman
>>
File: 20160428200428_1.jpg (272 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160428200428_1.jpg
272 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone wanna play some Sins of the Prophets?
>>
>>143482546
I can agree with that sentiment
>>
>>143481435
>bravo took down the ones he dubbed
>>
>>143484009
Pardon?
>>
>>
>>143484227
He dubbed over all the H4 weapon trailers, and they were pretty funny. None of them are on his channel anymore.
>>
>>143484637
Never heard about this before, and i'm guessing they can't be found anywhere else right?
>>
>>143484894
I haven't been able to.
>>
post cool halo merch

got this signed at SacAnime last summer
>>
>>143485725
Nice, kinda makes me wish I had the cash to drop on cons
>>
>>143485838
It wasn't spendy m8, 25$ to get in + gas for the 1.5 hour drive to Sacramento
>>
File: halo_MB.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
halo_MB.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>143485725
>>
>>143486048
Living in the middle of nowhere and no job
>>
File: sigmund.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sigmund.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
should we give it a test stream?
>>
File: 1442701422663.png (217 KB, 630x750) Image search: [Google]
1442701422663.png
217 KB, 630x750
Anyone up for some MCC tonight? Halo 5...a shit!
>>
>>143487984
yeah, sounds like it could be fun
>>
>>143487984
I'll probably play Halo 5 tonight. Otherwise, it's off to Minecraft.
>tfw don't know what to build, anymore
>>
File: royaljellysandwich.jpg (116 KB, 900x425) Image search: [Google]
royaljellysandwich.jpg
116 KB, 900x425
BRUH MUH
>>
>>143488414
Giant dicks, swastikas, anything Symphogeah related
>>
File: 1460755002066.jpg (97 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
1460755002066.jpg
97 KB, 1536x1152
>>143474928
The Arbiter was all ears to listen to what the Heretic had to say, but then he just started shooting at Arby for no reason.
>>
>>143488821
I need more BIG Cortana.
>>
>>143489786
But how big is too big?
>>
>>143488414
I always get bored of that game.

I'll get the urge to play it with some friends, we'll start up a new world, and within 2 hours our brains are fucking melting from the tedium

Used to be good in 2011-ish though
>>
?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-games-coming-to-pc-in-the-future-report/1100-6440169/
>>
File: Distain for plebs.jpg (48 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
Distain for plebs.jpg
48 KB, 400x462
/blog
Play Warzone
>Join team losing 120 - 450 with 1 base being captured by the other team
>other team brings in ridiculous amount of reqs(I'm talking ever other person on their team has a splaser, saw, or shotgun)
>lose horrendously
Play Arena
>First two matches are pretty good'
>next five matches someone quits on my team within the first minute of play
Holy Fuck I can't play this game anymore because the entire player base seems to be 12 years old and can't handle their team losing
>>
>>143491198
Cool

Won't it be weird having Halo 1, halo 2, then Halo 6 though
>>
>>143491637
They'll probably port MCC over to PC
>>
File: It's a conspiracy!.jpg (58 KB, 591x443) Image search: [Google]
It's a conspiracy!.jpg
58 KB, 591x443
>>143491637
They want you to buy an Xbone and TMCC for the other games.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBew0eWpsUE
>>
File: 1462360425721.jpg (41 KB, 433x546) Image search: [Google]
1462360425721.jpg
41 KB, 433x546
>Having fun playing infection
>Get that fucking 'Power Station 484' map
Every time
>>
>>143489241
Why do I feel like someone sat down and finally watched the damn show?
>>
>>143491198
If Phil has any control, hopefully it will have cross-buy. I think Quantum Break did that.
>>
File: 1398179400379.jpg (10 KB, 205x186) Image search: [Google]
1398179400379.jpg
10 KB, 205x186
>>143492625
Probably because I did.
>>
>>143492789
It'll end up like a Vita-PS4 situation, probably.
The xbone will be the Vita/
>>
>>143492789
They should try to get it to be cross-play too, otherwise what's the point of shared architecture.
>>
File: 1437576255251.png (492 KB, 484x534) Image search: [Google]
1437576255251.png
492 KB, 484x534
>>143493502
>still no facepunch assassination
>>
File: 1393980448456.png (484 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1393980448456.png
484 KB, 1366x768
>>143495019
Fisticuffs is the closest we'll ever get, probably
>>
>>143495019
>>143495598
Are there any new assassinations coming with Hog Wild?
>>
>>143496778
Just the new set of weapons, a set of skins, 4 Warthogs, some emblems, and 2 sets of armor.
>>
>>143496913
Fuck, I was hoping for a new way to bully people
>>
You guys are alright.
Don't play H5 tomorrow.
>>
>>143498091
I'll play mcc
>>
I will find the inactives.

They will be purged.
>>
File: 1394238327201.jpg (28 KB, 382x333) Image search: [Google]
1394238327201.jpg
28 KB, 382x333
>>143498091
>>143498848
What if we all played Halo: Custom Edition
>>
>>143499250
>Not Halo: Combat Edition
Post GT, faggot
>>
>>143499419
>wanting to play base CE
I'd be fine with that, but we need to spice it up somehow
>>
>>143499492
>spice it up somehow
Loser sucks the winner's dick while singing Vesti La Giubba
>>
File: 1394324169980.png (536 KB, 693x781) Image search: [Google]
1394324169980.png
536 KB, 693x781
>>143500241
>loser sucks the winner's dick while singing
Well, that's certainly a twist
>>
>>143499419
>>143499492
Will /hg/ ever play a PC Halo that's not El Dewrito?
>>
>>143501670
I can't afford to play it on PC.
>>
>>143501807
You can't even run Custom Edition?
>>
>>143501926
I don't have a PC.

I'm straight up using 4chan on my Xbox One with the Edge app.
>>
>>143502262

Fucking sad.
>>
>>143502262
Shit dude, no job?
>>
>>143502480
Full time in college and min-wage part-time job.
>>
>>143502618

So you're in college yet don't have a fucking computer? What are you? English major?
>>
>>143502618
Buy a shitty netbook
>>
File: Gottufam.jpg (280 KB, 1221x1699) Image search: [Google]
Gottufam.jpg
280 KB, 1221x1699
>>
>>143503056
I use the computer lab senpai. I'm majoring in Hotel Management.

>>143503138
Hell no.
>>
>>143503608
>hotel management
I'd say that's a meme degree, but it pays, I guess
>>
>>143503738
It's high in demand here in Las Vegas.
>>
File: 1460208770378.jpg (148 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
1460208770378.jpg
148 KB, 567x800
Cawfee
>>
>>143503860
>Vegas
Well yeah, that makes sense then. Don't get stabbed. Or die in a nuclear winter.
>>
File: H5 John-117.png (571 KB, 480x1065) Image search: [Google]
H5 John-117.png
571 KB, 480x1065
>>143504086
>tfw no qt gf who has a strange but cute obession with coffee
G-Green Team
>>
File: 1459273848764.png (58 KB, 664x793) Image search: [Google]
1459273848764.png
58 KB, 664x793
>>143503738
>tfw fell for the stem degree meme
>>
So, when will the REQs for Hog Wild be revealed? I was under the assumption that the update hits tomorrow.
>>
File: 1395339056611.png (204 KB, 463x293) Image search: [Google]
1395339056611.png
204 KB, 463x293
>>143504421
Knowing this place, a bf is more likely
>>
>>143504938
They revealed a few last week so I guess the rest will be revealed tomorrow, stream next week, and then the update the day after the stream.
>>
Someone run a lobby.
>>
>>143503584
>tfw anon loves you that much he saves all your pics

Aww anon stop being such a baka :3
>>
>>143505256
I'll start one up in a bit when I'm done with meme souls
>>
>>143503608
Hotel motel management? More like hotel motel dumbagement.
>>
>>143503584
this edit is still shit, cookie try more next time please.
>>
>>143506193
Fine, I'll throw ya a (You)
You notice nobody replies to you 10 minutes ago so you say something else? You're just as irrelevant as Paul Dainton now, except he's not a massive faggot. Just an hero.
>>
>>143506376
Kek implying nigger.
>>
File: 20160525_151759.jpg (709 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160525_151759.jpg
709 KB, 1920x1080
>poorfags
>>
File: 1461533242305.jpg (26 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1461533242305.jpg
26 KB, 600x512
>>143506157
>doesn't know the difference between Hotels and Motels
>>
File: remember no gayposting.jpg (124 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
remember no gayposting.jpg
124 KB, 950x534
gayposting police here

reminder that gayposting is a class 12 felony, and being caught in the act will result in 18 lifetimes having to play through Spartan Assault

stop gayposting, or i'll arrest you
>>
>>143506728

Put that FAFSA money away.
>>
File: 1391400332310.png (258 KB, 1285x1698) Image search: [Google]
1391400332310.png
258 KB, 1285x1698
>>143506821
Over my dead body
>>
File: Ian.jpg (139 KB, 960x957) Image search: [Google]
Ian.jpg
139 KB, 960x957
>>143506694
Who you calling poor little faggot? I will fucking rek you, you little bitch.
>>
>>143506821
Can I atleast have a gf in those lifetimes of playing?
>>
>>143506728
>doesn't get a trailer park boys reference
Jesus Jacob, you're stupider than fuck
>>
>>143506821
Do I get a qt 3.14 bf to play the drinking game with?
>>
File: hes got a weapon.jpg (31 KB, 380x289) Image search: [Google]
hes got a weapon.jpg
31 KB, 380x289
>>143506938
>>143507339
>>143507484
do not test me

please close the reply window and put your hands in the air
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x217
>Sigmund will never post his feet
>>
You know 343 is lazy with creating content when there is nothing to discuss about Halo.
>>
File: 1391873989370.png (518 KB, 900x508) Image search: [Google]
1391873989370.png
518 KB, 900x508
>>143507749
I'll never comply with an order from a pig
>>
File: tfw bald with 23.jpg (225 KB, 960x957) Image search: [Google]
tfw bald with 23.jpg
225 KB, 960x957
>>143507749
Dont shoot !!!1
>>
File: bam.jpg (337 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
bam.jpg
337 KB, 1600x1200
>>143507991
>>143508027
>>
File: H5 Linda-058.png (655 KB, 800x1060) Image search: [Google]
H5 Linda-058.png
655 KB, 800x1060
>>143507749
FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT, I GOT LINDA LOOKING DOWN AT WITH FROM A SNIPER NEST!
YOU'RE DEAD FUCKBOI!!!!
>>
File: FOR FREE.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FOR FREE.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>tfw you win a match against Waypoint's janitor

Does she feel in charge?
>>
File: 1462708682490.jpg (78 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1462708682490.jpg
78 KB, 480x640
>>143508262
>>
File: Feeling pretty in charge.png (760 KB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
Feeling pretty in charge.png
760 KB, 1280x715
>>143508439
He's a big guy
>>
File: 1463283518400.png (42 KB, 360x343) Image search: [Google]
1463283518400.png
42 KB, 360x343
>Sigmund didn't know what the sticky det was
>or the concussion rifle
Why is action sack, and to a further extent Husky Raid, so fun?
>>
>>143508815
who is he big for?
>>
>>143508985
I barely touched 4 outside of grif
>>
>>143509056
Me_
>>
File: hey hg.jpg (211 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
hey hg.jpg
211 KB, 960x960
Hey /hg/ wanna play halo?
>>
>>143508985
What do you think the variants for those would be like?
>>
>>143508815
doodle is a grill btw
or something resembling one
>>
>>143509114
Good. Halo 4 multiplayer is godawful.

Ugly maps, ugly sounds, terrible perk-infested CoD gameplay
>>
>>143509802
WHY AM I STILL A VIRGIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: hey.jpg (179 KB, 935x935) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
179 KB, 935x935
>>143509884
We can change that ;)
>>
>>143509802
>>143509994
>inb4 it's the roastie
>>
File: hi..jpg (165 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
hi..jpg
165 KB, 960x960
>>143510389
Im not a raostie anon.~

So anyone wanna play halo or just with me?
>>
File: 1464184842117.png (112 KB, 227x314) Image search: [Google]
1464184842117.png
112 KB, 227x314
>>143509994
>>143510520
>>
>>143510520
No, girls are gross and have cooties
>>
File: 1462395278323.jpg (44 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
1462395278323.jpg
44 KB, 500x612
>>143510520
GET OUT
>>
>>143508027
I might be balding, but at least i can grow a thick beard ;P
>>
>>143511213
I still have 2 years ;)
>>
>Capturing armory in Assault
>seven guys on the bottom floor
>One enemy on the top
Oh no, he's invincible
>>
>>143478518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkhUH95NNjs
>>
>>143512023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ke4PIaaJ7I

not halo but good
>>
>>143511862
well he looks better than rabbit desu would suck his toes.
>>
>>143512312
Cuuuuute
>>
File: caster07.jpg (64 KB, 606x880) Image search: [Google]
caster07.jpg
64 KB, 606x880
>>143512312
>>
File: 1459826391057.jpg (56 KB, 634x450) Image search: [Google]
1459826391057.jpg
56 KB, 634x450
>>
File: image.png (574 KB, 957x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
574 KB, 957x540
>hey anon mind if I sit here?
Wat do
>>
>>143512773
Fuck off rent, you doxxing cunt.
>>
>>143512773
so it's in German so that means that its really rabbit right?
>>
>>143512923
Tell her that it's unsafe and that she needs to get in the seat properly and wear a seatbelt, otherwise we'll get pulled over. Chad can't afford another ticket, he has too many points on his license already.
>>
File: mfw cringe.jpg (113 KB, 520x717) Image search: [Google]
mfw cringe.jpg
113 KB, 520x717
>>143512946
>

>>143513054
>>143513054
I said I wasnt getting falsefalgged
>>
>>143513054
oy gevalt
>>
File: 1461610726535.jpg (262 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461610726535.jpg
262 KB, 1000x1000
How about you give me your credit card information or this will happen to all of you, too!
>>
File: wew.jpg (22 KB, 332x120) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
22 KB, 332x120
Just sad dude.
>>
File: 2016-02-28 09.58.43.png (280 KB, 478x528) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-28 09.58.43.png
280 KB, 478x528
>>143513295
The fuck is this?
>>
>>143513054
Rabbit is the one doxxing.
>>
File: 1461426208557.jpg (1 MB, 1169x827) Image search: [Google]
1461426208557.jpg
1 MB, 1169x827
>>143513452
The fuck is that?
>>
File: mayonegg.png (300 KB, 478x528) Image search: [Google]
mayonegg.png
300 KB, 478x528
>>143513295
Imposter now give me your credit cards or else halo 5 will be the only playable game on xbox one.
>>
File: lel.jpg (58 KB, 454x625) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
58 KB, 454x625
>>143513608
If I were the guy who doxed at the beggining I would have done more than just googling their names. Also doxxing would be giving out your real name which I still didnt do and I wont do. Because ltes be real, I have a big penis I dont need that.
>>
>>143513295
>>143513452
>>143513718
>>143513775
stop posting this dumb bitch
>>
>>143514061
Shut up dew
>>
File: ren2012.jpg (64 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
ren2012.jpg
64 KB, 720x960
What did you just say about me you little bitch? See this skull? It was someone who bullied me, now hes dead.
>>
>>143513775
I don't see why I have to. I don't mind playing Halo 5.
>>
File: 1464198825954.jpg (159 KB, 596x574) Image search: [Google]
1464198825954.jpg
159 KB, 596x574
>>143514158
>>
When will he leave?
>>
File: aww.jpg (39 KB, 511x384) Image search: [Google]
aww.jpg
39 KB, 511x384
>>143514334
I tried to leave but you faggots continued talking about me so Im back better than ever!
>>
File: 1464314548991.jpg (834 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464314548991.jpg
834 KB, 1920x1080
Will the UNSC ever get a flying vehicle for multiplayer ever again?
>>
File: 1341481591237.png (11 KB, 190x325) Image search: [Google]
1341481591237.png
11 KB, 190x325
>>143514583
>>
File: 1463282166383.png (56 KB, 320x354) Image search: [Google]
1463282166383.png
56 KB, 320x354
>>143514636
Are those condoms?
>>
>>143514892
You should watch the show, sometime.
>>
File: 1461598575208.jpg (298 KB, 2000x1731) Image search: [Google]
1461598575208.jpg
298 KB, 2000x1731
REMINDER THAT IT TOOK 6 MONTHS FOR 343 TO MAKE INFECTION
>>
>>143514892
Pretty sure it's an edit.
>>
File: 1447020488760.jpg (141 KB, 1164x660) Image search: [Google]
1447020488760.jpg
141 KB, 1164x660
>>143514892
>>
File: 1463282087688.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1463282087688.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>143514995
I'd rather not, I'm going to assume yes and that's your answer to your question
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 190

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.