[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Culling General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: culling.jpg (93 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
culling.jpg
93 KB, 460x215
So this game came out and it seems as if there hasn't been a single general about it yet. Am I the only one playing this nonstop? Can we get a Culling General going?
>>
>>136120784
No.

Also, is there any way to beat stealthy brutus builds at the moment? You're pretty much guaranteed a kill once you learn how to bash two rocks together (figuratively and literally).
>>
>>136121308
I haven't messed with Ninja Brutus yet because onec you get a backstab with ninja the fight is pretty much won anyway. I'd imagine Brutus with the Tracker air drop would be pretty insane. I'd say Chemist is way stronger right now though, 6 minutes of Orange Juice is stupid. Not to mention if you have the spring buffs it makes gathering early game with chemist insanely good.
>>
>>136121672
Sprinting* and Stalker* air drop. Bowie Knife and Taser with Brutus sounds crazy.
>>
>>136121847
Hell, all you really need to do is grab the man tracker. Keep an eye on it every so often, jump behind some rocks every so often to make sure no one sees you, then stalk some guy until he either goes in a building or starts chopping wood.

You're stealthy, so he'll never notice you if you're smart, and you've probably either got leg day or chemist with sprint buff. The only possible way to fuck up is if someone else happens to swing by, and they'll hit the loud guy first.
>>
>>136122246
Hm, I'll have to give it a shot. Brutus looks temping but when the end of the match gets close I don't see it being as useful.
>>
Is it just me or is the average wait time always set at 2:02?
>>
Holy shit blow darts are too fucking good. I can't stop winning when I trap the mid with puni traps and use blow darts. The Puke is too good
>>
>>136122986
This
>>
ded game
>>
i've played enough to get bored with a lot of the mainstream builds

running my jihad build (golden arm, bomb suit, leg day, sapper air drop) is pretty funny though

>got air drop, but only 3 slots other than tracker to use
>discard weapon and take all 3 sticks of dynamite
>ninja tries to sneak up on me for the final 1v1
>light fuse and see him 180 and flee
>fucking kobe that shit 3 times in a row for the win

hilarious
>>
>>136123152
right after patch it said 36 minutes, but it only took about 4 or 5. after a game or two the average wait time evened out
>>
File: 1458346382835.jpg (167 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1458346382835.jpg
167 KB, 734x760
Game is awesome. Would love to get a general going for this.

What are some of your strategies for starting an FFA match? Go hard and find loot? Hide till phase 1 ends?
>>
>>136143115
Nice, considering doing a maximum bowfag/trapfag build. Gotta plan it out.

>>136143760
Go hard looting early with a blowdart. Easy to win any 1v1 early on with that thing, then just hunt people around the map until about 12 mins left. Get there early and put a bunch of puni and tripwires. Dick around until p1 starts and decide where to go from there. I generally try and stick around my traps to make kills easy.
>>
>>136144202

Why the blowgun? I cant seem to do shit with it. They throw up but they are still able to block like little cocksuckers
>>
>>136120784
until there's more content, there's not a lot to discuss. most of the strong builds have been found and used already.
>>
>>136147198

Such as what? The stupid kamakazi one?
>>
>>136146864
They can't block for a brief moment, if you anticipate the puke you can circle for a backstab too.
>>
>>136147404
oh, well, maybe not discussed here

pretty much anything + speedy spear/runs with knives + leg day
>>
File: 1410214838506.jpg (274 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1410214838506.jpg
274 KB, 800x800
>>136147561

Is this how niggers are so fast?
>>
>>136147701
yes

popular air drops are:

anything with a gun
stalker (knife + tracker + taser = 1 free kill, probably)
boar hunter/javelin (preference)
tough/dwarf (for the rare bludgeon/axe build)

if you're solo, run stealthy. if you dont want stealthy or are duo, run chemist or golden arm (maybe moneybags for fast air drops and pick up every func you see)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.