[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paragon General /pg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: muriel.jpg (44 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
muriel.jpg
44 KB, 480x480
Paragon man-face moose-knuckle edition.

>Paragon
Paragon is the MOBA from Epic Games that puts you in the fight with explosive action, direct third-person control, and deep strategic choice. Think SMITE minus the suck and not windows 10 exclusive

>Where do I play?
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/

>Is it fun?
Yes, and it uses the Unreal engine so it doesn't have bullshit requirements

What do you like?
What do you hate?
Who do you main?
Has anyone found a card better than uncommon?

Any extra keys would be nice to hand out also.
>>
>>135967170
D E A D

O N

A R R I V A L
>>
>>135967170
>Smite
>Windows 10 exclusive
>>
Gideon most OP character

Nerf inc
>>
File: 1438833183138.png (11 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
1438833183138.png
11 KB, 470x454
>Think SMITE minus the suck and not windows 10 exclusive
>>
>>135978202

i enjoyed smite but i have to say paragon is much better. The game is definitely in alpha though but if they continue to progress the game with regular updates i bet it will take over smite
>>
>>135967170
I hate playing a support character in this game. No one wants my fucking support. They leave me to defend by myself.

What the fuck am I doing to do with a stun, a slow, and a fence you fucking idiots. Everyone just wants to run around ganking like lunatics.

Maybe I need some friends for this game.
>>
>>135979264
I play with two of my buddies and playing with friends gives a big advantage. We are on a 7 game win streak right now. The game has a bunch of fps mongoloids on it right now it will take time for the community to get better
>>
>>135979549
Yeah, I really need to find some people to play with. It is frustrating, the few times someone has actually teamed up with me and understands what a support character is for it has been lots of fun.

Some of the people though, I see why MOBAs make people angry. People just run straight into the towers at level 1 hoping to get a kill. Then they respawn and start running from lane to lane like maniacs. I do not understand. No one really teams up or talks or organises, they just try to get the most kills. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
>>
Maining and loving the fuck out of Gideon at the moment. He's the perfect minion clearer.

>>135979549
Got room for more? I'd prefer playing with a pre-made since most of the pubs are pants-on-head retarded.

>>135979836
This so fucking much. Nobody ever wants to start off with killing either of the buffs, instead they instantly engage and start dying.
>>
>>135979836
>>135979983
The games got a lot of people right now that are new to MOBAs.

Are there resources that have some discussion on deck building. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.
>>
>>135983396
Decks are complex because the game explains jack shit to you. Basically there are some really good cards that are exclusive to only 3-4 characters. They go by the names of Fury-red, Intellect-blue, Corruption-black, Growth-green, and Order-grey there cards are generally better than universal cards and are a step up from uncommon. You can see what each character uses you look at the character select pictures top right corner. Hope this helps.
>>
>>135984904
I got the part about the colors. Although I didn't know the names of them, thanks for that. I was just looking for some discussion on how people are putting decks together. Like you should have x of this type because y reason, and this character favors that stat because of whatever.
>>
>>135985239
Well I main gadget and go full CDR and energy damage.
>>
People are so bad right now it's funny. I swear to god it's like peol have never played a moba before. I have been playing jungler/tard rangler and the games can go 60 mins with the Gideons and Twins on both teams feeding their brains out. The nice thing is I feel like I can still do sething unlike smite where having a mongaloid on your team I'm plat-diamond ment you had already lost elo.
The harvesters are a great mechanic DESU they let you babysit everyone without having that gay shared xp mechanic from HOTS.
>>
>>135970091
>memeing an alpha that has more viewers then smite
>>
File: dekker.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dekker.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
Anyone want to group up?
>>
>>135978202
>>135972295
I don't remember or care to look up that new moba which is Windows 10 only.
>>
>>135990758
Its gigantic.
>>
>>135977398
Gideon is pretty beast, but I can take him with a few characters

>>135979264
Yes you need to play with good people if you expect support to be useful. Also gadget blows

>>135985239
The API was just released so sites will be popping up soon with info. If not then I'll make one for some easy cash
>>
>>135991075
>Gadget
>Bad.

Nah. They nerfed her too much but she's still pretty decent. She has an extremely strong ult.

Characters who lack mobility need some buffs, Sparrow in particular, they nerfed her way too hard. Dekker could do with some buffs too.

No one played Gadget in the alpha either and she was insane there.
>>
>>135991664
Sparrow becomes incredibly overpowered late-game. I have never run into a gadget that was worth a damn. Maybe I'll change my mind when I see it, but so far Muriel destroys her for support and almost all damage characters destroy her for damage.
>>
>>135992159
Muriel destroys everyone for support.
>>
>>135992309
True. She also has a wicked camel toe
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.