[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/gtaog/ Grand Theft Auto Online General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 194
File: broof.png (368 KB, 934x546) Image search: [Google]
broof.png
368 KB, 934x546
i miss broof edition

last thread: >>135768503

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
Note: Please kill fellow crew members, there are too many faggy crews that ban teamkilling, so feel free to shoot other members on sight if you want.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4)
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: http://pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg

>Thread archive
/gtag/
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/
/gtaog/
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtaog/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
http://pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
http://www.gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide
>>
File: 1450425733956.jpg (366 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450425733956.jpg
366 KB, 1920x1080
80's and 90's car update when
>>
File: ded.png (32 KB, 955x257) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
32 KB, 955x257
>>135869606
Broof isn't gone.
He's in the new crew, check the lieutenants.
>>
File: 10fps.png (517 KB, 771x413) Image search: [Google]
10fps.png
517 KB, 771x413
hope you get banned soon, you flock of feral cunts.
>>
threadly reminder that holocauxt is an asshole
>>
File: parallel parking.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
parallel parking.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>It's a three part crew drama episode
>>
>>135868840
Hi!
>>
>>135867292
>tfw couples list are posted I keep getting put with someone else
>in game different people are telling me i'm theirs
doushio~
>>
>>135870512
let me see the list senpai
>>
>>135870589
joacimot x MpJens
TheNipplePriest x Only.In.Dreams
-Vanilla_Rice- x hi-im-aurora
xSnapdragon x Goznozzle
-Nessi x TheCraftyTitan
calvinios x YaGooChie
Flibinjiber x Catower
>>
File: 1369665192964.jpg (179 KB, 1276x715) Image search: [Google]
1369665192964.jpg
179 KB, 1276x715
>>135870213
>aurora responded to me
>>
>>135870815
I thought Catower belonged to Higgus.
>>
>>135870815
wasnt nessi with a different person yesterday
>>
>>135871006
You mean Freddy
>>
File: 1456107716957.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1456107716957.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>135869994
>armored Kuruma
>>
>>135871113
nessi a slut
>>
File: 1450296503512.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1450296503512.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
>I drive armored cars
>>
>>135871540
d-does the occasional insurgent count?
>>
>>135871540
>not driving baller, anus or schafter for that extra protection
it saved my life several times and i use it for less than 3 days
>>
>>135871540
I usually drive around my armored cognoscenti 55 when in a pubbie filled server.
>>
Sorry about the rejection, Rick; we don't share the same platform, so I figured it'd be pointless.

I don't immediately remember you from anywhere either, so I can't fall back on that

If it turns out that I should remember you from somewhere, I'll let you know.
>>
File: 1457933788513.jpg (25 KB, 514x576) Image search: [Google]
1457933788513.jpg
25 KB, 514x576
>>135870512
>senpai starts to notice me
>autist goes on a crew killing rampage
>>
File: crymore.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
crymore.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>135871228
>People don't like to spend millions in modding shitty cars like me.

The kuruma is the superior car. Everything else is hipster shit.
>>
>>135871726
Yes you faggot
>>
>>135870815
Aralich x Kazreetsu
>>
>>135871540
But fedoras would be the faggots that go out of their way to shit on armoured cars.
>>
>>135870815
Me x the road
>>
>>135872989
me x myself
>>
>>135873073
me x myself x and I
>>
>>135873262
t. blater vanilla and antibiotic_abuse
>>
>>135873398
and that blate guy
>>
It has happened to my twice now.
I did the glitch, kept the finale, logged off because I was hosting another finale, logged back on, finale gone.
So, if you want to farm the Standard Pacific Job finale, you still can, but you have to either stay logged in overnight, or replay all setups every time you wish to grind.
It looks like Rockstar couldn't fix the glitch, but instead made the finale's disappear when the player logs out, hopefully ruining the fun of it. Wrong.
>>
>>135873570
blate_ is anti, just renamed
>>
How to get any duffel bag on last gen? [360.]
>>
Is there a useful reason to have a modded controller? Besides having turbo for running and swimming, does it help with the Marksman Rifle or any other rapid fire weapon?
Are there ANY controller mods that people use?
>>
File: 1458059394306_1.jpg (195 KB, 1446x1679) Image search: [Google]
1458059394306_1.jpg
195 KB, 1446x1679
>>135870815
Don't forget about the best OTP, me x crimechan.
>>
>>135870129
I like how it actually got darker by the end.
>>
Is there a glitch that would allow me to wear a vest with no shirt under? As far as I can tell you can't set it up that way at a clothing store/wardrobe (please correct if I'm wrong) and I really want a vest with nothing on underneath for my character. I've recently seen a bunch of players wearing this in a lobby and rally dig the look. I've searched everywhere but can't find it... maybe my wording in my searches isn't right... pardon my weak google-fu
>>
Yesterday I was messing about with the valentines dresses to see if I could get the long gloves without the dress. I did not succeed, and after a while it stopped giving me the option to save outfits. I then switched a couple sessions, did missions, went afk for a while, etc. Then I did a heist where I decided to pick one of the tactical stealth outfits. After that setup, my dress looked like this: http://imgur.com/zQZYcZT
A setup later it looked like this: http://imgur.com/cKjVs1M
It continued to look like that for a while, but it eventually went away...
Anyone got any ideas to use this?A s
It continued to look like that for a while, but it eventually went away...
Anyone got any ideas to use this?
>>
Did they fix the repeatable Pacific Standard Finale glitch (where you disconnect at the bridge)? Because for some reason R* keeps resetting my finale over and over and over again. It stayed a few days but now its gone again. Can someone explain whats going on?
Edit: Apparently if you join another heist it resets your progress/deletes your finale. Is this true, can someone confirm this aswell?
>>
>>135874104
You're the only one i'm even anywhere near close to okay with
>>
Here's an idea i thought of: PC players have figured out how to download SnapMatic pictures and use them as images.
Could somebody make a program that places a foreign image (Anime Tiddy, Or whatever the hell you want) into your game as a snapmatic photo? Then you could upload it to Social Club and have whatever you want as a profile picture!
Just wondering if anyone in here thinks it would be possible.
>>
Any new dupe glitches? I've been looking around and haven't found anything yet. How long does it usually take before an exploit is found?
edit: Also going back to the off the radar dupe glitch involving golf... I was wondering if there is somehow a way to exploit rally races in the same way as the golf glitch.. Because in rally races you have no HUD being the driver. Though I have no idea how to figure out how to do that
>>
>>135874251
>>135874591
>>135874765
>>135874926
Are these copy pasted from some forum or something?
>>
Hi guys, here we have a method of entering the FIB building online! Follow the video, and credit to founders: I DreBot I r1Ck o5H4Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzDtanokJLo
Text Tutorial: 1. Get a buzzard (as it's small and doesn't put you in passenger seat, like Swift, when you try to hijack it)
Fly to the FIB building (among skyscrapers) and land so that the pilots side is on/next to the glass on the roof
Have a friend/passenger rip you out (hold Y) of the helicopter and you should fall through the glass. Normally works first time but may require a few adjustments (buzzards distance from glass)
Explore, take pics, and to exit jump out through a hole in the building (like I did) or find the lift and fall down it (or kill yourself
Note: Hijacker cannot enter unless you take turns, I have tried rag-dolling but doesn't work.
Enjoy!
>>
PSA: If you're grinding the Pacific Standard Job finale, your finale will disappear when you log off.

It has happened to my twice now.

I did the glitch, kept the finale, logged off because I was hosting another finale, logged back on, finale gone.

So, if you want to farm the Standard Pacific Job finale, you still can, but you have to either stay logged in overnight, or replay all setups every time you wish to grind.

It looks like Rockstar couldn't fix the glitch, but instead made the finale's disappear when the player logs out, hopefully ruining the fun of it. Wrong.
>>
File: 20160318224516_1.jpg (387 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160318224516_1.jpg
387 KB, 1920x1080
>>135874427
As far as I know, it's some kind of shitty bug. For example, Nipple's been collecting pictures on his chest the past few days. Sometimes the logos on my shirts disappear too, or blend over onto other shirts.
>>
I have found that not a lot of people know this and thought that I'd share it as it has helped me a lot in grinding money. It's very simple really, all you have to do is start the heist as a host that you'd like to grind. Once you paid the setup cost you can only find setup/finale missions for that heist using your phone (Quick Job - Play Heist - Join Lobby Direct). This of course means that you need to have access to the heist that you want to grind.
Currently I have the Pacific Standard active in my heist setup room and I only join Pac setup/finale missions when searching for heists with my phone.
Oh and also if you only can find missions from one heist then this is the reason.
>>
For no reason my game will not let me go online, it gives me the time out message.

Absolutely nothing on my network has changed, my game files haven't been touched or anything like that, what the hell could be causing it?
>>
Let the other people mind their own business, if you cant handle PVP combat after

I was just driving around in freemode when a group of friends in insurgent pick-up and rhino tank decided it would be fun to blow me up. I called in my tank, killing all of them multiple times while they started calling me modder and how I am ruining other players experience. What? Shame I didnt record this, it was hilarious
>>
GTA V Blaine County DLC Idea
15-20 Car garages in barns extra
Houses inside lodges in the mountains and more houses inside of the Blaine County Region(Have new interior's)
Hunting Grounds(All in freemode but have a passive mode type thing on so other players can't kill you while you are hunting)
Custom Biker Shops(Only Shop in Blaine County Area)
Red Neck, Bike and more clothing that goes with that region.
New Vehicles(Themed like the dlc)
Blaine County DLC Event Weekand Idea:
Discounts to all dlc items only availible in stores up in Blaine County Region.
If you have anymore ideas put them in the comments and if i see them good for this type of dlc, I will add them to this post.
Credit for Inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/user/360NATI0N
>>
This is an old glitch but I love it.
As most of you have noticed it doesn't rain at night in gtao free mode. I love the look and feel of the rain so I use this glitch when I'm just playing alone.
Go to creator mode, create a simple race with the weather set as "rain"
Save it
Test it
Once in the race open up the menu and join GTAO invite only or what ever other mode you want (keep in mind, only you will see the rain and you will slide around and have less traction then other players)
Boom, now it's constantly raining in Los Santos.
To reverse the glitch do a contact mission or I believe even going in and out of your apartment works.
Now if only we could get thunder storms.
Enjoy!
>>
Question about inviting people to lobbys

When Im hosting a lobby can i only invite friends or people from my session? I get tons of invites from people on other seissions and it takes forever gathering people for a heist when you are limited to invite like 30 players.
>>
Every time I start up single player or multiplayer, the fps drops to 1 frame every two or three seconds. 60 to 1 back up to 60 then back to 1, every few seconds. It makes the game literally unplayable. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
I'm playing with 8gbs of ram, an old dual core 3,0ghz CPU and an Nvidia GeForce GT630 I cooked once and "resurrected". Next to no stuttering with settings set a bit above minimum. When I do lag (=/=stuttering) it's because the host is some dude in Siberia logging in straight from the 90's.
>>
File: 1457511455113.jpg (111 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1457511455113.jpg
111 KB, 700x700
What the fuck is going on with all these goddamn paragraphs.
Is someone just copy pasting the entirety of /gtaglitches or sevensins?
>>
I am a Captain of a high-profile security service called Wolf Security Inc. We provide security for car meets, including lowrider meets, muscle car meets, and role-play meets. Our organization has a comprehensive ranking system, allowing you to move up the hierarchy to eventually become an officer. As an RP community, we provide a very fun way to play GTA Online. Message illusivegopher12 on PSN if interested :)
>>
So I am confined to the single player aspect of the game due to me being too poor ATM to renew my PS+... I have restarted the campaign a while back due to boredom. What shall I do on my downtime in between missions? Thanks in advance for the I'm sure, wonderful, suggestions..
>>
File: 20160320202332_1.jpg (378 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
20160320202332_1.jpg
378 KB, 1440x900
>>135869994

what the problem?
>>
>>135876541
No shit.
The fuck is this shit.
I'd rather let it die then have someone reposting irrelevant bullshit
>>
PSA: PS4 users be wary of user DevilTroll666 - he's a hacker / cheater)
Guy does not die. If you do manage to kill him, it doesn't count the score against him. I called him out on it and literally 5 seconds later the game got an error code and cancelled the application.
I don't know what's sadder; the fact someone would do that, or that I'm tying it on here haha.
>>
File: scumbag gta.png (487 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
scumbag gta.png
487 KB, 600x604
Any other memers know this feeling?
>>
File: ???.png (191 KB, 470x600) Image search: [Google]
???.png
191 KB, 470x600
I've asked a few times before in this thread, but has nobody had problems with quick joining since the update? It's completely fucked for me, I have to host everything myself now.
>>
Car meet when?
>>
Every time I've tried to play in the last week or so on my PC I have gotten harassed by /gtag/ social justice warriors, am I just getting unlucky with lobby placement?
>>
File: 1458310013065.png (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458310013065.png
1 MB, 1280x1280
>>135874759
What do you mean? It's the only pairing that you like?
>>
>>135876810
Looks like someone is just posting a bunch of stuff from r/GrandTheftAutoV. I bet someone got mad as fuck.
>>
File: good shirt.jpg (153 KB, 1544x1080) Image search: [Google]
good shirt.jpg
153 KB, 1544x1080
Would you buy my shirt gtag?
>>
Hi.I have a R9 280 and a FX 8320, coupled with 8 GB RAM.
I'm currently running the game almost maxed out, except a few things( Advanced settings on off, except the high detail streaming when flying thing, and Grass Quality:High.)
The problem that I have is that I can't figure out how to improve anti-aliasing without destroying my FPS, so to speak.It currently runs at about 50-80 fps(min-max) using those settings.] Enabling MSAA 2X in game brings me to about 20-30 FPS.I have FXAA enabled, and I use AMD's VSR feature(2560x1440), which is then downscaled and fed to my 1080p monitor.
The problem is that I still notice a lot of anti aliasing problems in game.Sometimes, the road markings appear extremely fuzzy...
What I wanna ask is:
-Is there any way I can force anti-aliasing somehow?I forced AF 16x through AMD's CCC and it looks way better than the game's AF, but I can't force AA through that same programm.I force it and it just doesn't work.
-Can I somehow enable 4K VSR and use it?I'm limited to 2K as of now, because the geniuses that did that wonderful piece of driver decided to limit VSR to 2K for R9 280 users.If I could use 4K VSR, that would most likely solve my 'issue' permanently, but I just can't.Is there any way around that..?Ah, and why I would really love something like that is beccause VSR doesn't affect my FPS at all,, it only eats up video memory, and I have plenty to spare.
>>
>>135877143
where to cop? Should be an in game shirt desu
>>
It's great that Rockstar have kept putting out new game modes and cars, however it is a grind fest to get a lot of the new content which is fair since it is free. However I'm sick of playing the same missions over and over again. I don't care to play death match or races on GTAO as its not my thing. I like doing the co-op missions with friends or heist but heist take time and a certain amount of people, while the regular mission I can solo or bring some friends, and I've been doing that with the same missions for 3 years now. Rooftop Rumble got boring after the 25th time, and I feel like I've now replayed that mission 500 times now. Wish they would add more missions, or "quick heist" with a lower pay out but are simpler to do.
>>
>>135877078
Yes yuri. Because crime is a girl
Your relationship is pure
You should ask her out
>>
>>135877143
yes i would
>>
>>135876930
Hola Chicas/Chicos... I'm planning a lil' car meet tonight. Wanna do a small video and also want to see your crank sh*t! ;) For schedule: 1. Invite in lobby about 20 o'clock (CET). 2. Car Meet at 21 o 'clock, so you have time to tune something new if you want to. 3. After meet a little cruise for those who want. 4. Test your rides against each other at drag strip. 5. End about 23 o'clock.
Rules: First 20 comments (with rsc nick) will be invited/when someone isn't joining, the following will be used NO supercars (bring some street legal sh*t) :D NO shooting!!! (Troublemakers will be kicked instand) If you want to stance your ride - NOT at the meeting point Do it before!
Let's have us some nice time together. See you tonight. (Senfzwelchius)
>>
As some of you might know, you can rappel down when in a Merryweather helicopter in certain situations. That's an awesome animation, and I really wonder why Rockstar hasn't implemented it more thoroughly.
>>
File: 1458046826410.jpg (383 KB, 801x601) Image search: [Google]
1458046826410.jpg
383 KB, 801x601
>>135877354
I did.
She said yes.
Thanks for the compliment.
>>
I remember reading somewhere that one of the voice actors (Franklin?) had said something about going back into the studio to record extra dialogue.
Reading a later article, it mentioned that Rockstar had decided to fully focus on multi-player DLC only.
So is it pretty much certain we won't be getting any expansion packs?
>>
>>135877771
:3

I just bought a physical copy of GTA V. I decided to buy a physical copy because my internet is just pretty f**king slow. So I installed it and stuff, and now I have to download an 8Gb update.

The problem is, everytime I pause it, it says, "connection to server lost" or something, and resets my download from the start. Thankfully I noticed it after I downloaded less than 100Mb.

I read somewhere that I can download the updates or something and paste it in the GTA V directory.

Do you guys know where I can download the files ? Or at least how to prevent the download from resetting ?
>>
i've been doing alot of missions lately, i was just wondering what is the best missions for money a rp?
>>
>>135877539
Invite me
SC: -Nessi
>>
I recently started back up on GTAV online w/ a new character. Right now I'm trying to complete all the heists and it is miserable.
Why do I have to rely so much on randoms? I had a sesh for about 3 hours today and I only completed Prison Break- Station setup. It takes forever to find players and when I do, one person is guaranteed to be a idiot. Then when someone leaves I have to start all over. As host why cant I replace the idiot with an AI instead of completely failing the heist?
I've been playing solo which makes this grind way harder than what it should be! None of my friends are no longer interested in the game. If anyone wants to tag along during these trials and tribulations i'm on Xbox One my GT is Agent Fuego.
>>
I'm curious as to people's opinions on how active the community is a year after the PC release and if the DLC/continued development would be worth purchasing at the this point.
I usually spend a couple of a days a week gaming for a few hours at a time, but nothing like the amount of time I did in college. IRL job, social events, and just being tired has halted that a bit. I've seen a few clans out there that seem active, but thanks to holocauxt I'm concerned.
So, as someone who hasn't played a GTA game since III(?), what are your thoughts on purchasing now and if so, some Dos, Don'ts, and anything else useful.
>>
File: 271590_20160320224718_1.jpg (390 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
271590_20160320224718_1.jpg
390 KB, 1440x900
we did it gee-tag!
>>
[PSA] If you see someone using trainers and scripts in GTA Online, please send video proof to [email protected]
>>
http://gtaforums.com/topic/845592-new-inventory-for-benny%E2%80%99s-original-motor-works/page-160#entry1068624698
>The 3 cars will be released 1 by 1, at a pace of 1 per week, in April, and in the following order: Tornado Custom, Minivan Custom, Sabre Turbo Custom
God fucking damnit R*!
>>
Want to join a community that thrives on realistic roleplay? Want to exist in a realtime world full of other players under one set of RP rules? Want to hear real player cops coming for you after a gunfight? Want to join a street-race and put down some betting cash? How about heading to the club with the homies after a hard day slingin' drugs, for some well deserved "attention"?
We accommodate a wide variety of RP all under one roof. And can cater for most people's roleplay interests within the current system. We have a multi-faction set-up via our forum, that utilises a money system, traits/professions, missions, businesses, and enables players to progress in a real-time environment, as weekly sessions go by. People play in factions like the LSPD, Bloods, Crips, Biker MC's etc, or just as a civilian! We play at weekends and abide by a fairly strict set of rules, so this won't be for everyone. But if you take the time to learn how we do things and take part properly, we're sure you'll enjoy it. A background in RP would be an advantage and/or a friendly easy-going attitude would also be a bonus.
If you're interested, head to the site via the address below and read the "Welcome to LSS" post for some more info. If you want to register, go ahead! We're just starting out so need your input! Come and contribute and help GTAG Community grow into something big!
Thanks for reading, QT
>>
File: 20160320041352_1.jpg (188 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160320041352_1.jpg
188 KB, 1600x900
>>135878103
>rooftop rumble cause it forces you to use the time (can solo with kuruma)
>potshot fast and easy even on hard if you know the strat (think its removed)
>Titan of a job with kuruma is easy
>%90 of simeon jobs are easy money
>>
File: GTA5 2016-03-20 17-40-42-81.jpg (707 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2016-03-20 17-40-42-81.jpg
707 KB, 1600x1200
>>135878534
congrats we've also done it
>>
>>135878534
waddup low res family
>>
so, as you probably know, yesterday sony announced pricing and launch date for its new-gen made-for-PS4 virtual reality device. which makes me wonder if we will be getting a VR-enhanced version of GTAV. and i also wonder if it will be an update or technically a different version of the game, the latter meaning that we will have to buy GTAV for a third time (GTAV prev-gen > GTAV current-gen > GTAV current-gen with VR)
>>
>>135878894
>>135878720
>>135878529
please, just stop.
>>
I used mrantifun's GTAV trainer in single player but to no avail still took a ban until 2036, anything I can do about this or should I just tough it out?
>>
Post drivan songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R8aSKwTEMg
>>
>>135878720
>googled it to see if it was actually made by qt
You let me down
>>
>>135878534
>TFW you'll never do it
>>
File: AfoaXLT.png (7 KB, 371x162) Image search: [Google]
AfoaXLT.png
7 KB, 371x162
Why do i get this error every time i launch the game?
>>
>>135879370
reinstall the game lefam
>>
>>135876927
Anybody? I'm serious about this, it's not some copy paste spam shit.
>>
>>135878831
I'm just downsampling them to hide jaggies
>>
File: d4n6GQA.jpg (302 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
d4n6GQA.jpg
302 KB, 1920x1080
I was just driving around freemode then all of a sudden... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-20+at+10.54.07).jpg (534 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-20+at+10.54.07).jpg
534 KB, 1920x1080
we did it boys!!

http://s1.webmshare.com/YXvOA.webm
>>
A few days ago my friend let another friend borrow his Steam account. Turns out the fucker got him banned and we have no way of playing together for a month. Are there any online alternatives that work?

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
>>
any crews i can join?

I was wondering if i could join a active crew im level 55
>>
>>135879607
>Uploading to a different site instead of just uploading to 4chan
keke
>>
>>135879590
hacker vehicle most liekly
>>
lonely boy looking for friends paleto bay..
>>
>>135879590
A weapon to surpass metal gear.
>>
>>135873863
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=xbox+360+gtao+duffle+bag+glitch+1.27
>>
>>135879810
then u are missing out sun!
it's the sound!
>>
>>135879912
You can upload webms with sound to 4chan you dip.
>>
>>135879607
god damn your shit is so washed out and blurry, get reshade and up the vibrancy and add lumasharpen
>>
File: HdNjSrA.png (31 KB, 652x108) Image search: [Google]
HdNjSrA.png
31 KB, 652x108
>>135876927
>>
File: cmm.jpg (1 MB, 1440x3600) Image search: [Google]
cmm.jpg
1 MB, 1440x3600
>>135878534
>>
>>135879607
>armored kuruma
kill yourself
>>
>>135879607
>kuruma
Blacklisted from crew
>>
>>135880010
Nice joke rockstar, real funny.
>>
File: DxIHH1n.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DxIHH1n.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
We all have to start somewhere
>>
>>135879590
Menyoo stuff
>>
Long story short, I can't fire any weapon on GTA Online, Melee works fine, cars drive as normal, I can only shoot when I'm inside my car.
This is obviously putting me at a massive disadvantage, I can't play death matches, LTS and free mode I get slaughtered.
Anybody know a fix? This only happens on GTA Online :(
>>
File: 20160319135716_1.jpg (267 KB, 1600x748) Image search: [Google]
20160319135716_1.jpg
267 KB, 1600x748
>>
File: 20160319094959_1.jpg (302 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
20160319094959_1.jpg
302 KB, 1440x900
>meme meme car
>>
>>135880010
I was wondering why I can find a new session in five seconds and timeouts are shown the same second I press play gta online
>>
File: Criminal Blownoutmind.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1080) Image search: [Google]
Criminal Blownoutmind.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1080
>>135880037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdDZnPTo5mo
>>
File: 1911custom.jpg (95 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1911custom.jpg
95 KB, 600x450
Do you guys think a classic weapon DLC would be cool?
Both IRL classics and gta classics

>1911
aka standard pistol till GTA IV, but it's a 45 so it should be pretty good compared to your average 9mm stock pistol.

>Flamethrower

>Glock
like in gta iv, and some loading screens.

>Combat Shotgun
(Remington 1100 TAC 4, or SPAS 12)

>Hunting Rifle (Remington 700 from GTA IV.. maybe add animals to hunt too?)

All of these are or were in the game, and or R* recycling bin
http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Beta_Weapons#GTA_V
>>
Has anyone else noticed the large proportion of greedy people doing Fleeca Job?

I don't mind the default payout; the host gets a good bit more even if I was there for both set ups and that's fine. But I've noticed 4 out 5 times I'll join and the host will wait for me to ready up before they very quickly shift it to 70 30 or worse and click continue like I won't even notice.
>>
>>135880413
Delete gta v folder in documents and try then
>>
File: SdYjV0WKT0e7exZQKku28A_0_0.jpg (54 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
SdYjV0WKT0e7exZQKku28A_0_0.jpg
54 KB, 960x536
Owl contemplates his mistake
>>
This thread is a combination of posts from r/GTAV, Rockstar support forum and GTAForums. This is the best general thread ever made.
>>
>>135879991
>>135879912
Just use /worksafe gif/ post in in your own, or a related thread about vidya..
>>
I drove Michael's car into his pool, got out, and it clipped me through the map
Didn't have it recording when it happened, but I recorded the short-lived aftermath
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slXL6kCTq3s
The exiting animation from getting out of a car underwater shoves you forward, and the animation pushed me out through the edge of the pool. I was unable to recreate it, I couldn't land in the pool with the driver's side door close enough to the wall of the pool (but to be fair I didn't try super hard). Now sure if it can be applied elsewhere in the map.
Did some searching and couldn't find anything about people using this method to get out of bounds... not that it allows you to do anything overly interesting haha. Just thought I'd mention it. Cheers.
>>
>>135880037
>heist diapers
Just stop posting you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>135880782
There's a thread for webms with sound for other boards I think.
>>
>>135880572
>m1911
it's already in the game
>inb4 m-muh reddit scope
deal with it
>>
>>135880449
>owning an armored Kuruma
>not going full shitter with bookcase spoiler, chrome paint and dollar sign rims
>>
>>135880604
I always do fleeca 50 50
>>
I'm not being weird, its part of the core gameplay, rockstar is the one who put it in the game's singleplayer. GTA San Andreas had sex (hot coffee is not a mod, it was made by Rockstar themselves), and GTAV has blowjobs in singleplayer. Sex and adult content is part of Grand Theft Auto.
Now that's out of the way, why don't we have the option in GTA online to do sexual acts with other players. Both would have to consent obviously. Maybe if you go to your house and have someone over, if you both sleep in the bed that activates it.
>>
File: 2015-05-05_00001.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-05_00001.jpg
228 KB, 1920x1080
>>135880449
Double Meme
>>
Sometimes when I see all the couples in /gtag/ having a good time I just want to kill them over and over because it upsets me that they get to be happy but not me, but unfortunately I am not good at this game and would only serve to show how pathetic I am and I would feel ever worse than before.
>>
>>135880720
also /r/gtaglitches and /r/grandtheftautov_pc
>>
>>135879607
>kuruma
>body armor
>didn't lock the camera to first person and do a sick flip with the tanker
shit, glad i didn't join
>>
>>135880604
I do 55-45 for people who do setup or gtag
I do 60-40 for normies who just joined
>>
I was just on "Prison break: Station" with it set to Player saved outfits & wanted to pick out a mask to wear before i got to the cargo ship & both those options were locked out.....
Why the hell would Rockstar lock those options? are they afraid we are gonna somehow break the game with masks & body armor?
Can anyone confirm if it's the same on other heists? I sadly don't have time tonight to check myself.
>>
>>135881031
Kill them and go into passive so they cant kill you back
>>
>>135880720
>>135881036
t. sad4potter
>>
File: COMBAT RIFLE.png (20 KB, 231x69) Image search: [Google]
COMBAT RIFLE.png
20 KB, 231x69
>>135880925
What since when?

Also what ever happened to the assualt sinper, pic related, and the FN SCAR, and HK21 found here: http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2014/05/29/gta53.png
>>
Another shitty update...
We've waited more than 3 months to only get more over priced cars, shitty clothes, guns nobody will use, and a crappy adversary mode. Where's the real content R*?
>>
>>135881319
na. Shitposting is the only thing keeping this thread alive. Ill let potter be the boogey man because he can take it.
>>
>>135881480
nigga the game is like what, three years old?
the fuck you expecting? they're working full time on GTAVI most likely
>>
>>135881480
Actually work shirts and baggy shorts are nice
And compact rifle is a good addition for driveby on bikes
>>
>>135881480

Some of the clothes are alright if you're a comfy fag.
>>
>>135880973
>memetorno
>>
>>135881660
They're working on AGENT, not GTA6
>>
>>135881495
wait so I can't take credit for my own shitposting?
>>
File: 1426789925_GTAIV05.jpg (217 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1426789925_GTAIV05.jpg
217 KB, 1920x1080
>>135869871
The more you want the cars in game, the more it will never happen..
>>
File: 1385241145324.jpg (22 KB, 305x323) Image search: [Google]
1385241145324.jpg
22 KB, 305x323
>>135880826
but I'm not wearing them
>>
>>135881739
that has their full team? not just a small side team?
I doubt that
>>
Hey there, I'm a PC player who has never owned an Xbox 360 or PS3 , as the title explains. I'm looking to get the returning players content that you get by having GTA V on those consoles. I realize this is a lot to ask, and a lot of trust goes into asking you to help me out here, as well as some sacrifice, as I believe I have to give you my Social Club account details, have you link that account you your Xbox or Playstation account, and play through the prologue of GTA V. But I'm quite desperate for the content as I am the type of guy who cannot let the little things go, as I would love that single-player content and missions. So, is there anyone generous and trustworthy who could help me out? I think after I get the stuff you can unlink the accounts, correct? So if you're willing to help me, PM me. Sorry if this type of thread is unwanted, but I don't know where else to put this request. Thank you!
>>
>>135881904
>reddit doesn't have people giving out returning player content
feel sorry for them
>>
My character has gone missing?

I just started playing GTA 5 again today for the first time and had re-installed it a few weeks back. When I login my old xbox one character from two years ago is there and that is it. My character I have used exclusively on PC has dissapeared with all my cars and garages. Any one know how they can help?
>>
>>135882092
Turn it off and on
>>
>>135881904
Dodo, Marshall, Kraken and Blista.... Are those really worth that?
>>
Can someone explain to me why exactly is it still 60$. I traded my copy to GameStop like an idiot to half the price for fallout 4 being the cheap bastard that I am. Now seeing all these GTAV webms on gtag and I want it back. I admit I regret my decision. But enough of me being foolish can someone explain why is the game still 60 bucks
>>
I can't join anything online (solo, invite, or public), even if I join on a very rare occasion, everyone immediately leaves
I either get "Rockstar services are unavailable" or "Timed out..." or "There's been an error..."
Few days ago it was all normal, I didn't install anything (not even games) for atleast good 2 months, windows updates aswell as firewall is off. I have no idea. Using windows 7
>>
>>135882281
I got it for 36 pedoeuros on Christmas steam sale
>>
>>135882281
I got it for $30 from a BR website
>>
>>135882439
Restart your router.
>>
>>135882439
Restart your router and your pc. I had this issue yesterday aswell, now everything works fine
>>
>>135882281
im not even gonna respond to this
>>
>>135882281
g(two)a.com/grand-theft-auto-v-steam-cd-key-global.html
>>
>>135882281
http://www.nuuvem.com/item/grand-theft-auto-v
$27
use a vpn
>>
File: 8434970.jpg (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
8434970.jpg
3 KB, 100x100
>tfw realize I'm responding seriously to the reddit shitposter
>tfw realize others are too
feels bad
>>
>>135882959
He's also shitposting as a console pleb
Oh well
>>
I literally had to sit through the Fleeca heist where the most stereotypical China(I'm referring to their nationality not their race) with tattoos of the Chinese president and everything join my heist. Literally start destroying player vehicles, wasted 9 minutes on purpose to delay the heist and once we got into the bank, he took out a minigun and killed the civies...restarted and he pulled the same shit again...
And i've also had the most experiences where the China players i've met like 8/10 times had the insta-kill all player hacks...not to mention the endless mic spamming.
And before people start calling me out on racism, my race is Chinese btw....
>>
File: hJhb2Zc3pE6QyIWPAs9IQg_0_0.jpg (92 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
hJhb2Zc3pE6QyIWPAs9IQg_0_0.jpg
92 KB, 960x536
We need to talk about dribbus
>>
I'm not a robot
>>
>>135883072
>(I'm referring to their nationality not their race)
WHAT
is this supposed to be like "I'm not racist, it's not their race, it's their nationality"
>>
Could I possible corrupt my game if I run the game over the limit of VRAM in the settings?
I really think my computer could handle high texture settings,but I am afraid if I go past the limits it will do something bad.
EDIT: I changed it from normal to very high, it literally runs practically the same, but I am concerned it might ware my GPU a lot faster.
>>
Accidentally bought two shark cards for PS3... need money on Xbox360.
what can i do? i need a money drop from some modder that just happens to play both old-gen systems that would want the shark cards anyways on PS3 haha....
>>
>>135883260
It won't do nothing wrong for your GPU that gta meter is some bullshit just set over limits and go with any settings until you have decent stable fps
>>
>>135883487
Why are you seriously responding to spam shitposting? Notice the fucking EDIT.
>>
GTA online needs a purge day
I think it would be neat if there was a day where we can all kill each other, in the open world, without obtaining a wanted level
>>
>>135883178
rhobot is that you?

>>135883260
found this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Yn-pGVs6M
same thing happend when i changed to the highest textures myself, alot of shitty texture popins and others that wouldnt load righ
>>
>>135881372
>What since when?
http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy_Pistol
business update
it's also the best sounding pistol
>>
What was the point of all the underwater terrain?
I remember seeing a vid 2 years back with a guy who modded all the water out of the ocean. There's so much terrain and crazy land scapes down there. Why would they go thru the trouble of doing that when we don't even look down there?
>>
>>135883260
Don't listen to these jokers. If you're worried about VRAM just buy a new video card, it doesn't even have to be the same because Windows 10 allows two GPU's to work together through the PCIExpress bus.
>>
>>135883629
if you wanted a purge day it should be much extremer
you can steal and sell/take over anyone's car
you can enter and trash anyone's apartment
you can steal anyone's bank money
>>
How do you start a mission with your friends?
I'm a GTA online vet but yet never really played with friends, so do they need to be in your car or do you have to just invite them once you start it? tldr; I have no friends
>>
>>135883805
play the single player and not just online then, it was meant for discovering new shit and something they couldnt do in gta 4.

>>135883983
go to pause/online/jobs/play job/(choose mission,adv mode etc.)/and you can host one
>>
I wrote a guide and would love to share with you all,
How to beat the script modders
Unfortunately, GTA Online has become a place where you WILL encounter someone with a script in every few lobbies or so, since they are very easy to set up and give the player unlimited amounts of power.
I'm going to give some very sound advice to anyone who finds a modder online.
The most important tip:
>LEAVE THE LOBBY
Read it again, I mean it, You have nothing to gain from staying in this modded lobby, they want to fuck with you, and will certainly not be giving you any money, if you want modded money go find a service that offers irl cash for it and not get yourself fucked over.
But perhaps you want to stay in the lobby, perhaps you enjoy showing the modders who is boss, well here's what you're gonna wanna do.
>Stay the fuck out of cars
A modder has the ability to launch your car 1000ft up into the air at a moments notice, sound fun?, He can do this repeatedly, anywhere he wants, and then proceed to freeze the car mid flight, and eject you from the vehicle, laughing as you fall to your eventual death.
If that doesn't sound like a horror film, he could be even more of a jerk and remove all of your modifications, and then set the car to have no collision so you fall through the world in a cycle until you bail.
>Go straight into passive mode
No ifs, no buts, there are plenty of ways for a modder to make you sidewalk paintings without even looking at you, most of them are in the form of lobby wide explosions that kill everyone and make your experience a living nightmare, or perhaps you would prefer to fight the invincible, invisible modder that will taunt you with all kinds of wacky stuff.
>Set a course to your apartment
tldr; leave the session
>>
>>135883805
for people who do like to go submarining & shit
I mean, terrain really isn't that hard, you can literally just paint it, it's not hand sculpted most likely

https://youtu.be/2Lx-drupqls?t=451
>>
>>135883983
Press escape and go to friends section. They click on the friend you want to play with and choose "Start mission with..." Then you go to the mission screen where you can add the rest of your friends, it's that simple. ;)
>>
>>135884174
Should've tagged -Nessi on this one lmao
>>
Anyone wanna play a round of golf?
>>
>>135884174
>option 5: PLAY ANOTHER GAME
>>
>>135884174
>A modder has the ability to launch your car 1000ft up into the air at a moments notice, sound fun?, He can do this repeatedly, anywhere he wants, and then proceed to freeze the car mid flight, and eject you from the vehicle, laughing as you fall to your eventual death.

I really don't see how this is that bad
I love how it doesn't even mention the insurance hack
>>
File: v24iUy6.png (42 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
v24iUy6.png
42 KB, 1920x1080
Has anyone else randomly received money in Online?
I just logged into GTA Online and it told me I was awarded $450,000 and I have no idea why.
>>
What do you faggots do to make money these days? Does hackerbux even exist anymore?
>>
>>135884282
>Press escape and go to friends section. They click on the friend you want to play with and choose "Start mission with..."
Is this really an option, or am I being rused? The smiley makes me sceptical.
Can't try it out right now.
>>
File: nessi.jpg (67 KB, 1621x911) Image search: [Google]
nessi.jpg
67 KB, 1621x911
>>135884401
Sure, add me on SC: -Nessi
>>
Missing Christmas Horns?
So I had four cars I got during the Holiday special, and I themed them appropriately, including the three holiday horns.
I took them out the other day and they've reset to the default horns. Anyone else have this happen? Did R* remove them from the cars and the shop? Or is something broken again?
>>
>>135884401
I would if I had the game still open, sorry fampai

>>135884485
I had some guy shoot moneybags out the top of his car today, made like 1.8 mil of that
other than that, fleeca if solo or with one person
if you can find 3 people wanting to grind legit money, just do pacific over & over, apparently there's a way to do the finale repeatedly without having to do the setups, but I don't know the specifics
>>
>>135884485
Solo race for millions, ez money.
>>
File: sketch-1458513713516.jpg (194 KB, 1703x1080) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1458513713516.jpg
194 KB, 1703x1080
Time for a shitpost
>>
Recommend me some mods
I am playing Gta v after long time and haven't kept up with the nodding scene, can anyone please recommend some mods
>>
>>135884485
I don't need to make money so I play for fun.
>>
Can, Can we have an option to disable text chat just like voice?
"Um is anyone hacking in here because i could use muns drop plz?"
to
"Incoherent complaint about a karuma" featuring stars from Rockstar's censorship program!
Pick up your copy of GTA:O's greatest hits today! Only 19.99 + S&H
>>
>>135885009
not paying attention to it?
>>
I came into a hackerlobby and got bad sports for 2 days in a matter of seconds...
What is this... Is there any workaround for this? I wanted to play GTA 5 again with my friends after a year break, we joined a lobby and everything around us was exploding, money was spawned on top of us and I got bad sports within a matter of minutes...
Can I contact anyone to fix this?
>>
>>135885153
Kind of hard when it's a bright white that contrasts with almost everything and is constantly scrolling once the text ball gets rolling.
>>
the most annoying thing about joining heists is that 19 times out of 20 they refuse to allow player saved outfits
I have messaged or voice requested every host for the last two and a half months to set player saved outfits and they never do
low level players need their heist vest, and high level players want to wear their own clothes
I'm pretty sure most hosts are to clueless to know what or where the setting is and to stubborn or stupid to listen to people who try to help them..
heists are more interesting than missions but I don't like having to dress in newb shit to do them
the default setting should be player saved outfits but it isn't. so people, please, if you want people to stop leaving and failing your heists SET PLAYER SAVED OUTFITS
>>
>>135884647
r* removed the horns even if you had them installed. I have met some players who still had the horns, they used mods after the Christmas to add Xmas horn and saved the car and it stayed that way
>>
File: van away.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
van away.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>135884174
But getting launched is pretty cool
>>
played for a long time one Xbox 360 and on xbone, but i finally got the game on PC, and well i have not ran into a single hacker in the hours i have played. Has anybody found it fun to play in a hacker lobby or was there anything that they did, besides glitch money, that they thought was kind of coo;?
>>
File: sheet.png (129 KB, 478x162) Image search: [Google]
sheet.png
129 KB, 478x162
sorry debs
>>
So it's been 352 days since I've played gta according to my xbox. I finally got my xbox fixed and I'll be firing up gta later on tonight. And I have tons of questions.
What's gone on in the past year? Have I missed a lot of new content an whatnot? Is everyone like a level 500 now? I feel like I'm gonna have a lot of catching up to do.
>>
>>135885613
Nothing cool to play with hackerz except when you are in need of money to buy luxor deluxe which cost more than a yacht
>>
>>135885790
>So it's been 352 days since I've played
Stopped reading there.
>>
really need some help with this. I am having huge amounts of trouble connecting with friends, even though my wired connection is pretty decent. I can sometimes join full public games, and some days can't, but I am having trouble making money because I can't run heists or jobs without being kicked. I usually am perfectly fine connecting to one person, but as soon as another Xbox friend joins, I'm booted. I've checked, and apparently we have a modem, gateway, and a router. Also, if I change my NAT, will this have any adverse effects? Thanks for all the help, I really want to know.
>>
>>135885643
post lobby link senpai let's run that shit
>>
>>135884467
Congratulations
>>
The interaction menu and the cell phone are cancer
First the interaction menu. It really needs to be re-done. Over the years as updates came and went, things have been added to the menu in what seems to be a random order. 23 items in a small menu is a bit much.
The main issue is the inventory. Trying to put on armor/eat snacks while in a gunfight is such a process. It takes too long and makes you vulnerable. Its not like you can retreat temporarily because you cant run while the menu is open. Maybe make d-pad hotkeys for snacks&armor. It would be extremely useful.
Now the cellphone. Holy shit. Can we get an option to block all calls already? Nothing is worse than trying to run away from something and accidentally answering the phone and getting killed. I've been playing from day 1. I dont want to hear the same shit from the same 5 people the entire time Im playing GTA. Muting the phone isnt enough.
>>
so now that lewdyuri is crushing some crimefighter puss who is next to lose their virginity?
>>
>>135885790
Uhm.. Hello? I had to mark palm trees in captcha puzzle and that puzzle was more interesting than the content I saw past years
>>
>>135886185
Seen and filtered
>>
>>135886169
You
>>
Does it trigger hate in you too, when you hear a scandavian kid saying 'motherf+cker' like a drunk russian, or those rich brittish kids asking you why you're 'swearing'? Or that other kid screaming randomly in that microphone, being mad about you killing him?
Well it Annoys the sh+t out of me, and I'm very curious if I'm not alone in that. Let me hear your expierence with (annoying) minors in GTA Online.
(btw with minors, I'm speaking of -16 (even though GTA is 18+))
>>
>>135880720
I actually agree!
>>
>>135886306
lets be realistic here
>>
I used to play GTA just fine. I could run it at high settings without a problem. Now all of the sudden, my game takes the max amount of time to load into GTA Online, and then says its unable to find a session and to go to single player. Once I'm in single player I can find a new session for Online and sometimes I will get in. Once I get in though, its very laggy and the framerate is extremely choppy. Any help?
TL:DR: Online is taking so long to load into and once I finally load in the framerate is very choppy. This did not happen before.
>>
>>135886308
turn voice options to friends+crew or no one
>>
anyone wants to play heists on the ps3? let me know no one joins my session
>>
>>135880001
Will do!
>>
>>135886427
moopoke?
>>
Whats with the new passive mode??
Was the new gta made by pussys or what?
>>
>>135886905
-t. fag who laughs at people for going passive after killing them over and over with his Hydra
>>
>>135886905
People complained about not being able to passive mode their way to a new jet.
>>
>>135886671
Thanks I will finally be able to hear voices in my head I was thinking what setting have I turned off so that I can't hear anyone after I finish cloud simulator stage 34
>>
File: thanksforalltheresponses.png (2 KB, 345x25) Image search: [Google]
thanksforalltheresponses.png
2 KB, 345x25
Would you enjoy GTA Online if they got rid of 'always on' player blips and made the Voice Chat proximity-based?
Or maybe added a new "realism" lobby option, like how they have alternate lobbies for different aiming styles? Also, Voice Chat doesn't need to be included in this, but I think it would help for the overall effect.
I just think the online game would be much better off if you had to use a cooldown "find players" type-thing to see where people are and then head in that direction, hoping to find them. Players who want to can (and already do) coordinate meet-ups via the text chat, so it wouldn't impede there.
As for voice chat, Voice chat is more often abused than helpful in my experience. Plus it would be nice to have to actually USE the cell phone to call players that are further away, and rely on proximity voice chat for a more realistic/immersive experience.
Player blips would be revealed and shown for a few moments after someone fires a weapon. People who have just killed you would have a temporary blip that slowly fades out of view (30 seconds or 1-2 minutes?) and then beyond that you should have to call and pay Lester to get details on people's whereabouts. (Maybe this could lead to a new item - a tracking device? Or paying for 'tracking' services from Merryweather?) "Yacht Protection" would be insanely scary as defenders.
Simply having all player blips available at all times helps people find each other but kind of promotes wanton killing, too. It would be much more rewarding to come across a real human being when no blips are involved, which could have the effect of making the interaction more valuable, making people less likely to kill. Or maybe not b/c DayZ is ruthless, but in that game you have valuable loot to lose, so it's a little different.
Sorry if this has been posted before or to death. I think it's a decent idea and wanted feedback / feelings about it.
>>
I'm using a PS3 and my textures look like PS1 textures?
Help????!!
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 320x180
These dumb suggestions/questions copypasted from somewhere else are somehow more annoying than whatever the fuck happened in the last two threads.
>>
Should I sell my Gang Burrito?
I usually only use it when a few of my friends are around in a session and I really only need the money to afford an armoured karuma
-Nessi
>>
>>135887431
It's like i've been preaching the past few weeks.
Shit posting is the only good part of gta
>>
>>135887330
Upgrade to Ps4 no ragrets
>>
Good offroad cars?
I've recently started doing some offroad with some of my friends in free roam, and it really puts the cars to the test, when climbing Mt. Chiliad. But not every offroad looking car can drive very well offroad. The Merryweather Mesa seems to be RWD and can't drive on any steep hills, and the snorkel isn't working at all. :-( But the Dubsta 4x4 and 6x6 are pretty good, are there other cars that perform as good or better?
>>
>>135887147
>Would you enjoy GTA Online
stopped reading right there
>>
Wouldn't everyone benefit if the co-pilot could control the cannons on choppers, but not the missiles? Think about it. The cannons (On both the Buzzard and Savage) require a bit more precise aim than the lock-on missiles, and the pilot sometimes can't provide that because they're focused on flying. The co-pilot can focus on aiming, so they'd be more effective with the cannon, and that way the pilot can be guaranteed their lock-on missiles! Not sure how it would work on the Buzzard, simply because the miniguns can't really move, but the Savage's cannon already looks like it can move, so it'd work fine there.
>>
>>135887147
Would be great. Going off the radar right now is such an ultra faggy move because of how OP the radar is.
>>
File: 0_0.jpg (64 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
0_0.jpg
64 KB, 640x360
>>135887530
Buy a faggio best vehicle for heist
>>
All my weapons that I had in gta online are gone and I logged out logged in and they are still gone and purchasable at the ammo shop ... so i guess im not allowed to kill anyone anymore ? or maybe it's because i haven't played in like a month they took my weapons ? can someone help pls !
>>
>>135887924
>co pilot controlling the cannon on the savage
That wouldn't be OP at all
>>
>>135888109
Lucky you
>>
File: 20160316195919_1.jpg (161 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160316195919_1.jpg
161 KB, 1600x900
>>135887731
rusty rebel
>>
>>135888109
Find a modder with menu and ask to give all weapons and when you get them change your glasses and change session.
It won't be hard to find a modder just keep jumping through sessions
>>
>>135884467
have you bought a shark card recently
>>
>>135888190
You're right, it wouldn't be since the Savage is a giant flying brick made out of paper mache.
>>
ok I'm done talking about the game

enjoy talking about each other or whatever else

the fuck you talk about on here
-potter
>>
>>135888389
That makes more sense. Thanks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 194

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.