[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 106
White Flag Edition v2

Previous Thread: >>128365581
>Official news
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx

http://www.pcgamer.com/rainbow-six-siege-ama-addresses-hit-detection-issues/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pcgfb

http://blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Known Issues:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Steam group player list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432
[Still awaiting console playerlist]

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
http://www.techknow.one/forum/index.php?topic=69.0
>>
>>128465804
>White Flag Edition v2
(I'm aware the image is unrelated, just continuing the old one)
>>
First for playing meme operators
>>
File: SIK9HARNESS4.jpg (21 KB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
SIK9HARNESS4.jpg
21 KB, 400x360
K9 operator when

Moves like he's pulling a hostage until he frees the hound, which will rush someone if it can path to it and will pin them

Tapping the special button again recalls the dog
>>
File: 1452540256505.png (18 KB, 847x120) Image search: [Google]
1452540256505.png
18 KB, 847x120
Stop making new threads. Just ignore them my god.
>>
Go back to reddit
>>
File: 1434999751336.jpg (149 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
1434999751336.jpg
149 KB, 940x626
>Sledge will never fuck you in the ass

why even operate?
>>
>>128466291
As I said in the old one, it's completely gone and there's zero chance anybody will discuss the game anymore in it. At 600 posts even if the shitstorm died there'd be like 10 posts before we had to make a new one anyway.
>>
>>128466140

cant wait to kill some doggos senpai
>>
>>128466425
So do not respond, Why do you feel the impulse to respond to a shitposter? You yourself are now a shitposter because of you lack of self control.
>>
WUAAAAAAAAA SHITPOST
WUAAAAAAAAAA REDDIT
WUAAAAAAAAAA VG SUCKS

Jesus christ, can we just discuss the game like normal fucking people???
>>
>>128466401
my fav part of that pic is where the one guy flips out over just a list being posted to reddit
>>
>>128466706
Respond to what? NOBODY was talking about the game, it wasn't just one shitposter.
>>128466794
Not as long as 16 year olds keep derailing threads with reddit obsession
>>
There are some Siege avatars in the playstation store.
Thinking of getting either Rook, or kawaii ugu Rook.
>>
>>128466948
>it wasn't just one shitposter
>more than one person can't hate me
please just trip so we can filter you
>>
>>128466948
So everyone who thinks you're a shitposter is a child now? Fuck off
>>
This needs to stop happening. Making a brand new thread whenever someone is shitting up one is just encouraging shitposters, because they know they can make you abandon a whole fucking thread.
Have one thread, and let it die naturally before making another
>>
>>128467192
Aaand here's the anti-reddit taskforce ready to shit up another thread. Who wants to make the new one?
>>
>>128467239
NO ONE IS SHITTING ON REDDIT

You're just an autist that keeps shitting up the generals
>>
>>128467192
>>128467227
You know it's possible more than one person is sick of people shitting up every thread with whining about other websites
>>128467229
What we need is a fucking janitor
>>128467370
Have you seen the last general? Anybody wants the shitposters to fuck off is reddit, apparently.
>>
>>128467239
You're the one shitposting
>>
>>128467239
trip or leave
>>
>>128467447
I have seen the last general and you're the problem were having.
>>
>>128467447
we need a janitor to remove you specifically
>>
>>128467239
He didn't even mention reddit in that post. This general is done for if autists like you keep making a thread everytime you get triggered
>>
Every single thread:
>Anon goes off on a tangent about reddit that's not game-related
>Another anon calls him on shitposting
>First anon is told to fuck off back to reddit/hugbox/circlejerk/whatever
>Shitstorm

Do janitors just not exist or what?
>>
File: download_20160113_133443.jpg (43 KB, 431x303) Image search: [Google]
download_20160113_133443.jpg
43 KB, 431x303
>>128467447
>>
Great thread lads, I can tell we're going places.
>>
>>128467721
What the fuck do you think this argument was about? He brought the argument from the last thread in here.

Everyone keeps going on about how I'm the one shitposting when my entire argument is that anybody who wants to shitpost both against or for reddit needs to fuck off.
>>
>>128467750
More like
>anon says "reddit" as a term to mean something is shit
>another anon gets triggered and tells him to stop
>first anon continues poking the upset anon
>shitposting from both sides
You're both wrong
>>
I don't frequent /vg/ all that often, is this sort of shitposting normal?
>>
>>128467951
>everyone keeps calling me a shitposter
>i'm not a shitposter
>>
>>128468078
No, a couple turbo-autists are bent on running the thread into the ground
>>
>>128467963
More like
>anon says "reddit" as a term to mean something is shit
>another anon tells him that yelling "reddit" at any post he disagrees with is shitposting (is it not?)
>first anon cries about reddit
>shitposting from both sides

I just want everyone to shut the fuck up however anon #1 keeps shitposting incessantly at the drop of a hat, #2 won't stop responding and multiple more anons jump in assuming what #1 said actually happened derailing it
>>
>>128468078
No, just one anon going off on someone that doesn't even exist
>>
>>128468101
Wow a whole 3 people who didn't even see how the argument started think I'm a shitposter.

I want all this shit to stop and it started in the first place because I was just sick of people hellbent on crying about various shitposters derailing every fucking thread; people assumed it was because I was defending reddit and proceeded to never let it go.
>>
>>128468221
YOU ARE A SHITPOSTER WHO IS EASILY TRIGGERED HOW DOES THAT EVEN EXIST
>>
>>128468452
>Shitpost about shitposting
>90% of the shitposting in the thread is coming from people shitposting about me
k
>>
>>128467870
>they have a 4chan
lol
>>
>>128468078
No. Thinking about starting to homopost, avatarfag, or lewdpost. Fight fire with fire and all that.
>>
>>128468447
Fuck I wasn't even the one to start any of these arguments except the first (by responding to the original shitposter), I don't know why everybody just has to constantly derail every fucking thread over it, especially when most of the arguments against me are just what the original shitposter said rather than what happened.

My involvement in this was because I was responding to irrational shitposting rather than ignoring or starting it, that's all. Shut the fuck up and talk about the game instead of keeping this asinine argument going.
>>
>>128468447
>I was just sick of people hellbent on crying about various shitposters derailing every fucking thread
You know what really derails a fucking thread? Making another one whenever you get triggered
>>
>>128468078
Basically what happened was
>Anon shitposts about reddit or something
>Anon shitposts about the first anon
>Multiple other anons join in on the shitstorm without knowing what happened (mostly using an out-of-context image made by some autistic anon for their information)
>Said multiple anons need to drag their asspain into every thread and just assume anybody who disagrees with them is a samefag
>>
>>128469307
You realize if you want to yell "TRIGGERED" at everything or argue about reddit you can go to /b/ or /s4s/ instead of ruining /r6g/ with your bullshit.

There's absolutely no reason to keep this going. I made a new thread so people could discuss the game but it took almost no time for
>>128467192
>>128467227
to bring their petty bullshit into the new thread so they could ruin that while simultaneously claim they're not shitposting

I'm not triggered, I don't like reddit, I just want you shitposters to fuck of so I can discuss the game. that is all.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 268x265
Mmmmmm... The shitposting has begun. Never change r6g. Never change.
>>
>>128469970
Don't acknowledge the shitposting, talk about the game.
>>
>>128469970
Shitposting began several threads ago. We only have peace when the main offenders sleep/go out for a drive with mommy for tendies.
>>
I feel like such a useless piece of shit if I play Spetsnaz operators
>>
>>128470218
>implying mommy doesn't bring the tendies back home
>>
>>128469718
>You realize if you want to yell "TRIGGERED" at everything or argue about reddit you can go to /b/ or /s4s/ instead of ruining /r6g/ with your bullshit.
>There's absolutely no reason to keep this going. I made a new thread so people could discuss the game but it took almost no time for
You can't deny that you were so fucking triggered by shitposting that you created a new fucking thread.
I'm not even a shitposter, I want to discuss the game, but fucking pussys like you who make a brand new thread every time they see something they don't like makes that impossible.
Do you have any idea what fucking message you send when you make a brand new thread because shitposting triggered you
>oh wow, just a few posts and I got a fag to make a brand new thread
>I bet I can make him do it again
And you were fucking going to as well>>128467239
Splitting the threads instead of just ignoring the shitposters is fucking killing the threads. So fucking thank you for that faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 388x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 388x600
>>128470062
>implying I want this shitflinging hilarity to stop
>>
>>128470374
I made a new thread because the last one was 100% shitposting, you can yell "lmaotriggered at me" all you want but you're the one who insists on keeping this going instead of just talking about the fucking game.

What's killing the threads are people like you who just can't ever let an argument die when everybody else is trying to.
>>
>>128470374
you know at the end of the day despite both sides shitposting, at least the other guy is trying to talk about the game instead of dragging this on
>>
>>128468781
shit bro you dont
>>
>>128470634
>omg this shitposting is like really triggering me right now
>I could just do the normal fucking thing and ignore it and not reply, and make some posts about the game, saving the thread
>Nah I'm too #Triggered, better just make a new thread
>Surely shitposters won't fucking follow since I literally just showed them how much of a fucking pussy pushover I am, creating a brand new thread because I can't handle seeing shitposting
Splitting the fucking threads is what harms this shit more, because it encourages shitposting.
You can't honestly say showing shitposters that you will freak out and create a new thread every time you get triggered will not make them want to do it more
>>
>Makes another thread to escape shitposting
>It drags on even here
It's just glorious.
>>
>>128470915
I also want to discuss the game, but it's near impossible when the faggot spergs out and makes a brand new thread every time he feels threatened by shitposting.
It's literally telling shitposters "Come here and trigger me, I'll just keep making new threads"
>>
Posting in both threads

http://strawpoll.me/6529775
>>
>>128471086
>Still spamming insults and shitposting instead of discussing the game
You're only proving my point that you're the primary shitposter
>>128471248
I made the thread because the last one was 100% shitposting, it had nothing to do with sperging out, feeling threatened or any nonsense.
I want to discuss the game, -nobody- in the last one was and even if they tried it'd just be buried under shitposting.

I also only ever made one new thread, cool it with the PSY101 bullshit.
>>
>>128471086
you're obviously the bigger shitposter at this point, get the fuck over it already and drop it instead of ruining every thread with your butthurt
>>
>>128471437
This poll isn't biased at all. It's not every time they see shitposting, it's when the last 200 posts were all shitposting and nobody was discussing the game.

Unbiased poll: http://strawpoll.me/6529795
>>
>>128471447
You still didn't prove me wrong, that what you're doing is just encouraging shitposters by showing them how easy it is to upset you.
>>128471450
>someones literally dividing threads and encouraging shitposters
>speak out against it
>GOD JUST GET OVER IT
>>
>>128471781
I've been trying to end this argument and similar ones for threads but you have some autistic need to bring every thread down with you. Why don't you keep your retarded theories about my thought process to yourself, shut the fuck up and talk about the game?

It's because you're an egotistical teenager who's willing to ruin every thread as long as it means in his mind he won an argument with an online stranger. Let's say I am easily triggered or whatever, do you think an appropriate response is to shit up every thread about it?
>>
>>128472008
Stop dodging the my main point and try actually replying to it.
Splitting up threads everytime they are getting flooded with shitposters only encourages them. Because they just made a guy abandon the thread and start a whole new one. Do you honestly believe they wouldn't just come to your new one right after you showed them how much the shitposting was bothering you?
>>
>>128472240
Why don't you attempt to have a civil discussion with me instead of just blindly shitposting and spamming insults?

Shitposters win when the ONLY venue we can talk about the game succumbs to their shitposting to the point where nobody can discuss the game, how is that any better than making a new thread to talk about it?

Every time these stupid arguments start I don't know why I get this involved but in the end it boils down to people calling me a shitposter/redditor simply because I want to discuss the game.
>>
>>128472568
Stop dodging my question already.
>>128472240
>Splitting up threads everytime they are getting flooded with shitposters only encourages them. Because they just made a guy abandon the thread and start a whole new one. Do you honestly believe they wouldn't just come to your new one right after you showed them how much the shitposting was bothering you?
>>
>>128472798
I answered your question, what do you want? It's not a situation with an ideal outcome. Janitors/mods refuse to clean this shit up and ban the shitposters so every thread devolves into shitposters arguing about who's the bigger shitposting.

Look at the first White Flag thread, we had a good discussion for a few hundred posts. It obviously does work even if it's a temporary measure; again it's not an ideal solution but it's better than fruitlessly trying to talk about the game in a thread where nobody else is.
>>
>>128473005
>I answered your question
You didn't
>Do you honestly believe they wouldn't just come to your new one right after you showed them how much the shitposting was bothering you?
>>
I can't even tell anymore if you people are just that new to the internet, or just that fucking bored.
It's really kind of magical.
>>
>>128473145
>Look at the first White Flag thread, we had a good discussion for a few hundred posts. It obviously does work even if it's a temporary measure; again it's not an ideal solution but it's better than fruitlessly trying to talk about the game in a thread where nobody else is.

>>128473164
I tried to back down multiple times for the sake of thread, it doesn't work.
>>
Why does a normie game like this attract shitposting of this magnitude?
>>
>>128473390
Again, it starts with two shitposters; multiple more join in without knowing how the original shitposting started and also shitpost. Thread becomes shitposters arguing about who's the bigger one because we have no fucking mods or janitors.

New thread happens, somebody cries about shitposting or drags an argument from the old thread into the new one and the cycle repeats.
>>
>>128473226
And see how long it worked out this time? Minutes before shitposters came.
>>
>>128473606
It still worked before however as I said in >>128473581
somebody insisted on dragging bullshit from the last thread into this one derailing this one too. Regardless since we're not flinging insults anymore, you want to just let it go here for the sake of the thread?
>>
>>128473226
>I tried to back down multiple times for the sake of thread, it doesn't work.
How is shitposting even real? Just close your eyes, walk away from the screen nigga
>>
File: news_castle_profile_204039[1].jpg (302 KB, 785x768) Image search: [Google]
news_castle_profile_204039[1].jpg
302 KB, 785x768
VIDEO GAMES
TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE OR RESPOND TO ANY POSTS ABOVE THIS ONE
JUST FUCKING TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
Topic: how much of a useless fucking cunt this guy is. I also didn't know he was black until seeing this image[/spoiler[
>>
>>128474435
CAN'T HASSLE CASTLE
>>
>>128474435
I'm good at spoilers.
>>
>>128474435
I enjoy the false sense of security I get when the windows have castle barriers on them.
>>
>>128474435
Anyone else think Sledge shouldn't be able to break castle barricades?
>>
>>128474723
No.
>>
>>128474723
Maybe not in 1 hit, but he should definitely be able to break them fairly easily.
>>
>>128474723
Fuck no
>>
>>128474723
No. Castle just needs a rework period, even in capable hands he isn't that useful.
>>
>>128474806
I think two hits would be fair enough. Gives defenders a warning if they hear the first sledge
>>
>>128474435
Yeah, I tend to agree. I've never said to myself "thank god for those castle-cades" and indeed am often cursing them for obstructing my movement as a defender during heated firefights.
>>
>>128475567
>Castle walls up the objective room immediately
>3 drones pop in and find the objective before any defender can even see them
>Tear down barricades
>Castle puts them back up the second after
>Fuze pops by and clusters the objective room
>Nobody can kill or stop him since Castlecades
>Nobody can leave the room in time since Castlecades
>>
Kinda wish they gave Castle a steel rollable barricade instead of Kevlar.
>>
>>128474435
>tfw my name is Miles
>>
>>128475816
Kek, classic Castle. Can't argue with dat UMP tho
>>
Just got my copy in the mail and im starting it up soon. Any tips you guys wouldnt mind sharing with me?
>>
>>128476174
>tfw not surprised the fag is from Sherman Oaks
>>
>>128476423
Tachanka is great and don't let anybody convince you otherwise.

Ash is a very annoying operator to face but thankfully GSG 9 defenders and Smoke have a massive damage bonus against her.
>>
>>128476423

watch the tutorial videos, they give you as total of 600 renown, enough for an operator an a minor attachment for one of their weapons.

don't buy IQ or pulse as a first operator, they're total shit at the moment.

after you're done the tutorial videos, the situations can net you a few thousand renown, and valuable mechanics knowledge.

they get at the MP and have fun.
>>
>>128476423
Tachanka is useless, ignore >>128476723
Listen to >>128476729
Don't play Fuze on hostage maps
Don't wall up every doorway just because you can
Don't use lasers on anybody except Blitz/Montage
Keep your drones alive for use as a free camera
Use your fucking E and Q keys
>>
is this game worth playing/the money
>>
>>128477047
A couple more while I'm at it:
Don't spam pings when using a camera or drone; the enemy will look for you if you do it too often
STOP FUCKING DROPPING DEVICES INTO BANDIT'S ELECTRIFIED BARBED WIRE REEEEEEEEE
If playing Jaeger on a hostage map don't put his devices near the hostage; you want the enemies to kill said hostage

>>128477267
Yes and yes. $60 is a little steep but you can get a key for like $35
>>
>>128477267
It's fun but I wouldn't want to pay $59.99 for it.
>>
Tell me about Mute, why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>128478005
He's autistic.
>>
>>128478297
He's talking about Mute not Glaz
>>
File: why.jpg (18 KB, 363x218) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
18 KB, 363x218
Why do they do this...
>>
That pained scream Castle makes when he gets shot is hilarious, I don't hear them from any other character but his is super fucking loud and can be heard from just about anywhere in the same building or maybe even outside.
>>
>>128474723
>bullets can't penetrate
>somehow a slege hammer can

yeah makes no sense
>>
>Pick Glaz
>Castle barred some windows

Help, I need a shoe to beat down this boner
>>
File: 144981290581.jpg (113 KB, 800x376) Image search: [Google]
144981290581.jpg
113 KB, 800x376
>>128478380
Jager is an autist too
>>
Which girl has the roundest bum?

I personally believe its IQ.
>>
>>128479401
Those jeans man, tight groupings
>>
>>128479401
It is the jew

Ash might have a good ass but it's hidden by the BDU
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 634x892) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 634x892
Do you people Glaz with or without the suppressor? I am on the fence. That extra damage to deal with rook armor or be all sneaky like.
>>
>>128479604
The damage is bullshit in this game, it takes the same amount of bullets to down or kill a man with or without the suppressor
>>
>>128479604
any supressor has a secret stat change not displayed in the menu, it makes you 25% more operator.
>>
>>128479604
who needs the extra damage when your shooting headshots?
>>
File: 1444508358844.gif (350 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444508358844.gif
350 KB, 500x281
>>128480634
>be me
>be operating as pro advanced flank assaulter
>run into rum
>defender turns around, aims at me
>fires bullet at my head
>"not today" I say to him, unsheathing my M1040
>shoot the bullet out of the air
>mfw I shot the headshot
>>
>>128480634
For when you don't headshot. I just expect a snarky reply back though.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 643x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 643x358
>>128481282
>>
What was in the new update today?
>>
>>128479604
>Going in sneaky beaky like and not cheeki breeki like
>>
>>128481331
>For when you don't headshot.
git gud la
headshots or no shots
i bet you dont even walk around with a mac 11 with acog
>>
>>128482469
melee or bust
>>
>>128481827
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1370872-Patch-Notes-Update-1-3?s=cfeaeae8c2b939c26ca171d5319c6f70
>>
>>128482796

>permabans
>(proper) blanket fixes for serious exploits
>all platforms being updated in a timely manner
>0041 error being worked on

based fucking patch
>>
>>128485225
Yeah, and good to know their "major patch per month" plan doesn't mean we won't get hot fixes for bugs in the interim.
>>
>>128485225
I hope servers get more improvements. The game is awfully laggy for a small scale competitive shooter.
>>
File: 1450838797606.gif (49 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
1450838797606.gif
49 KB, 69x120
>tfw i no longer have disconnects

Haven't been disconnected from a match for about a week now.

I used to get d/c'd from about 1/3 of all matches, and after midnight I would get disconnected from all of them.

FEELS GOOD MAN
>>
File: 9018025812.jpg (946 KB, 1920x1392) Image search: [Google]
9018025812.jpg
946 KB, 1920x1392
>>128479401
>>
>>128487290
these are all shit
>>
>>128487290
Alternative character skins for operators when?
>>
>>128487459
99 cents per costume
>>
>>128487827
No way, that would actually be sort of reasonable. It would be $4.99 each for sure.
>>
>mfw I'm the guy who said reddit first and got >>128469718 upset
>mfw I haven't been here in a over a week

What happened here? What's with all the shit flinging?
>>
>>128476729
>pulse
>total shit

Want to know how I know you're a scrub?
>>
>>128488454
Long story short, the dude got so buttblasted over people saying reddit and shitposting that he made a brand new thread even though the old one was still alive
>>
>>128485225
>>0041 error being worked on
>suddenly getting synchronizing issues again
epic
>>
>>128488454
And look who's back to ruin more threads with shitposting
>>
>>128488493
Gog pls go
>>
How do play defense? Sitting in the room never works, and roaming kinda works.
>>
>>128488798
Really? I remember him getting pretty upset when I originally said it. Been a week and he's still that mad?

>>128488865
Haven't been here in over a week anon, calm down.
>>
>>128488798
What actually happened: children wouldn't stop crying about reddit, other guy says that they're shitposting is shitposting and the thread flips the fuck out over it.
>>128488939
I'm the original guy and haven't been starting the arguments, the anti-reddit squad flips their shit over nothing and derails the thread at the drop of a hat and calls anybody who disagrees with them a shitposter and keeps it going for threads at a time.

I keep telling both sides to fuck off and talk about the game but a couple anons refuse to drop the subject and shit up every thread with their nonsense
>>
>>128488939
Yes he is. You can read this thread and see how buttblasted he's gotten. We don't have to keep talking about it
>>
>>128489213
that their* fuck
Anyway this thread's going to go to shit now because >>128488798 is trying to stir shit up again.
>>128489267
Are you the one who's just been spamming U MAD and TRIGGERED over and over and refused to let the argument die?
>>
>>128488935
>sitting in the room never works

Git gud.
>>
>>128489213
>What actually happened
>dude got so #Triggered by people saying reddit and shitposting that he made a brand new thread, thinking shitposters wouldn't follow
>in the new thread less than 15 minutes after it was made he suggests making yet another fucking thread because shitposters followed
Literal retard
>>
>>128489267
Yeah I can see >>128489213

>>128489267
Whatever happened to the other shitposters? Did you guys finally get rid of them? Looking at the general now only shows the upset anon shitposting. It's bad, but I'll take one shitposter over 5
>>
>>128489440
Less doesn't work, more I end up 1v5 every time. Also, it's boring.
>>
>>128488935
I tend to think that 3 should stay holed up in the (properly fortified) room while 2 roam/set up watch at key areas outside of the room, be it a key stair well, ceiling breach spot, etc. The roamers slowly work their way back towards the room as the attackers do the same, always looking for flanking opportunity.

Defense strategy is also dependent on operator selection though.
>>
File: 144098108251.jpg (207 KB, 2000x1251) Image search: [Google]
144098108251.jpg
207 KB, 2000x1251
>>128487425
I like them
>>
>>128489394
>Are you the one who's just been spamming U MAD and TRIGGERED
No, but to be fair making a brand new thread because you were so upset by the shitposting honestly sounds like you got triggered to me.

Saying you weren't doesn't prove otherwise
>>
>>128489458
>>128489474
I made the new thread because the old one was a solid 200 posts of shitposting, and >>128489458 spergs out on me for hours over it and now his asspain is starting this up again.

You can call me butthurt all you want but I'm not the one who keep instigating these arguments and derailments
>>
>>128489603
I'm not going to pick sides, but if the entire general is blaming you for shitposting then don't think you should just stop? Don't get upset, but my 8 year old daughter can figure this out.
>>
>>128489602
And you're using the same insults and shitty arguments that that guy was using, interesting.
>UR TRIGGERED UR UPSET
Are you 13? I made the thread because I want to discuss the game and it was impossible to do it in the old one thanks to people like you making it /s4s/-lite. When a thread is hundreds of posts of shitposting it's not unreasonable to make a new one.

One or two samefags hellbent on shitposting are just yelling "TRIGGERED" and "BUTTHURT" over and over not realizing they're the ones who ruin every thread with endless shitposting
>>
>>128489787
Triggered is a pretty popular word anon. Especially nowadays where people are easily offended.
>>
>>128489779
It's not the entire general, it's two or three shitposters jump on any post as an excuse to ruin the thread. They've instigated every single derailment and just continue shitposting no matter what happens then go all U MAD U TRIGGERED if you tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>128489603
>derailments
You literally derailed the thread by making a second one. Yes it was full of shitposting, but by ending it early you offically gave every shitposter a gold fucking star letting them know someone got so fucking upset they made a whole new thread, which encourages them to shit up threads even harder
>>
HOLY FUCK

JUST FUCKING STOP

READ YOUR POST BEFORE YOU REPLY

IF IT DOES NOT CONTAIN INFORMATION RELEVANT TO THE GAME, SETTING UP A TEAM, OR DISCUSSION OF THE GAME ITSELF, JUST FUCKING OFF YOURSELF

NO MORE FUCKING THREAD DRAMA
>>
>>128489787
>pointing out that someone is mad now gets you called samefag
You literally were upset. There's absolutely no denying that. It's not my fault the word "triggered" accurately describes what happened to you
>>
>>128489942
But I mean, you do seem pretty upset.
>>
>>128489942
What do you think of the new patch fixes?
>>
>>128489945
And what about the other alternate thread someone else made? It was free of shitposting for hundreds of posts until someone I was arguing with in a previous thread dragged that bullshit into it.
I want to discuss the game, not fling shit back and forth like an addled toddler
>>128490028
That was my point from the start yet we have fucktards like >>128490106 who derail every thread with shitposting, butthurt and childish insults then call anybody who's sick of their shitposting mad.
>>128490191
Mildly annoyed and bored at best.

This won't end until these kids stop digging up retarded arguments to drag into other threads because even if I'm not responding someone else will and they just assume it's me anyway.

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
AND
TALK
ABOUT
THE
GAME
OR
DON'T
ALL

I'm taking the highroad here, if you respond to this with more shitposting then you can consider this thread going to shit your fault.
>>
>>128489945
Any tips for a CS player making the leap to r6?
>>
>>128490407

They're almost not enough, and they should have been present at release

I'm sure someone figured out the prep phase exploit during the beta, and aimbots have probably been present since the beta also, at least in a rudimentary sense. those are the worst offenders being treated in this patch.

>>128490534

map knowledge is huge. if a map is persistently confusing you, go play it on a 10 minute round in a custom match.
>>
>>128490425
Glaz a must pick for attackers on 747, y/n?
>>
File: IndentifyAsEliteOperator.jpg (41 KB, 374x276) Image search: [Google]
IndentifyAsEliteOperator.jpg
41 KB, 374x276
Hey guys I was asking if anyone could give me tips on using Trapkan effectively. I asked in the previous thread but im not gonna state the obvious. Anything helps
>>
>>128490425
>this huge post that screams "I'm fucking mad"
>>
>>128482159
god fucking damnit

I hate russian operators so much
>>
>>128490663
He's good against idiots in solo queue but I wouldn't call it a must pick, no against any team who actually knows the map and will be avoiding windows.
>>
>>128490769
I play Capcom a lot. I use mines to protect my back and just flank the enemy when my friends say "they're at the fucking door"

Pick up some easy kills and usually win the game. My group of 3 is 27/0
>>
>>128490769
Pick someone else
>>
>>128490964
In the last thread I asked about Fuze. I should have said that I just unlocked Trapkan my bad
>>
>>128490663

if you can crack off headshots well and they're consistently on the second floor, yes. but you won't know until you're in-game, and on ranked only a stupid team chooses the second floor for this reason.

>>128490769

use his traps on doors that aren't obviously between you and the attackers, nobody expects a 3rd floor window across the map on consulate to have a trap in it, for example.

don't use EVER them on castle barricades, and don't use them near mutes if possible. they're get destroy and noticed easily, respectively
>>
>>128490425
>Mildly annoyed and bored at best.
>This won't end until these kids stop digging up retarded arguments to drag into other threads because even if I'm not responding someone else will and they just assume it's me anyway.
>SHUT
>THE
>FUCK
>UP
>AND
>TALK
>ABOUT
>THE
>GAME
>OR
>DON'T
>POST
>AT
>ALL
>I'm taking the highroad here, if you respond to this with more shitposting then you can consider this thread going to shit your fault.
This isn't midly annoyed, this is full blown butt blasted man
>>128490534
Well there's a big difference in gameplay considering the destructible environment. A good tip would to be always aware of your surroundings. What can and can't be destroyed. You can use so many things to your advantage.
One thing I like to do if breach through floors going to the floor below, and sneak back up the stairs to get behind enemies. Also on defense check cameras when you have time to, on offense make sure you take out cameras
>>
>>128490425
>>128490425
I'm going to respond to you because I ant more information on what is happening here. I;m curious how you've come so far. Last thing I remember is saying ">>>reddit" to a post, you flipped, and then I left to drop my kid off. Haven't been here since.

This is a little confusing too. Why did you say this >>128488865

>>128490769
Lay traps at entrances. Attackers don't expect it and it slows them down.
>>
File: SiegeBalls.png (502 KB, 4000x2000) Image search: [Google]
SiegeBalls.png
502 KB, 4000x2000
lets all be frens
>>
>>128491286
Aw sweet dude. When was this made? Fuze should be "kills the hostage with cluster charge"
>>
File: report and ignore.jpg (74 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
report and ignore.jpg
74 KB, 600x450
>>128490786
>>128491147
>>
>>128491443
finished it yesterday, the joke with fuze is that he is a bad 'bad' fuze who cant even play fuze wrong correctly EXPLAININGTHEJOKE
>>
>>128491280
I'm not arguing again but basically a few shitposters became completely obsessed with me and derailed multiple threads just to bitch about me among other people who agreed with me which they just assumed were me. It's just complete nonsense; the first few times I offered multiple concessions from the arguments for the sake of the thread, they refused just so they could shitpost more, I gave up and stopped replying, people took my place and then those shitposters assumed anybody who disagreed with them was me.

That one shitposter as you can see is still trying to provoke me so he can further derail the thread but I'm done.
>>
File: 1447947693147.gif (2 MB, 643x539) Image search: [Google]
1447947693147.gif
2 MB, 643x539
>>128491498
You're right. Next time stop posting before you have a giant wall of text that screams how mad you are
>>
>>128491286
Where's the autist who went full damage control over this getting posted on reddit? I liked him.
>>128491725
Nigga that wasn't even me, I told you I'm not replying to him anymore.
>>
>>128491545
No, I get the joke. But the worst kind of Fuze is one that kills the hostage. I'd rather have a bad teammate than a teammate who straight up makes us lose a round.

>>128491649
I'm noticing that you keep blaming everyone else. The guy baiting you s barely doing anything. Why did you respond for that week since I first posted? Wait, did you actually respond that long? I guess you would have if you have a reputation now.
>>
>>128491443
>wanting it to be that obvious
>>128491649
You are the one derailing threads.
Here are the polls from earlier, agreeing that splitting up threads is fucking stupid
http://strawpoll.me/6529775/r

http://strawpoll.me/6529795/r
>>
>>128491854
my work got posted on reddit? link that shit i gotta see this
>>
>>128489592
where are u getting this btw senpai id like to check them all out if they exist for each operator
>>
FUCKING STOP

WE HAD FIVE MINUTES OF PEACE

JUST LET IT GO

DISCUSS THE GAME OR DISCUSS NOTHING
>>
>>128491904
I wasn't the only one arguing with him, everybody (mostly a couple shitposters) were just assuming it was me.
>>128491958
One poll is clearly biased, neither have a respectable sample size

>>128492035
inuo someone was flipping out over it.
>>
>>128491958
It's obvious but that IS the worst kind of Fuze player

>>128491958
>>128491649
Polls? That's funny shit. How many polls have been posted since a week ago? Is reddit guy that bad?
>>
>>128492126
Friendly reminder >>128488798 started it up again

Seriously how the fuck do we get ahold of a janitor?
>>
>>128492140
So all these posts here weren't you? Come on guy, my kid even admits she's wrong every now and then. All you've done is blame others.

If it means anything I'll apologize I originally posted ">>>reddit" that cause you to get upset. I'm sorry.
>>
>>128492140
oh so it didnt get posted? damn i wanted to see real autists judge it
>>
>Been playing fine for weeks
>Suddenly every time I start game it gets stuck on Creating Squad loading screen
>Stays there for 5-10 minutes before telling me servers aren't available
>Click on Multiplayer
>Gets stuck on same screen again

I've tried verifying files, even a full reinstall. Same issue. Found a couple dozen other people who had the same issue, some say they haven't been able to play for weeks and are ready to give up, and Ubisoft is ignoring it completely.

What the actual fuck.
>>
>>128492317
Please find one so he can boot your ass. Fuck you're extremely sensitive.
>>
>>128492364
What's with parents and going out of their way to tell everybody at every opportunity they have a kid? If you hadn't noticed these derailments keep occuring because dedicated shitposters are so butthurt they need to keep dragging arguments from past threads into new ones
>>128492494
(You)
>>
>>128492437

xbox servers are shitting the bed if you're on that. Otherwise, Good luck finding a fix, friend.
>>
>>128492140
>One poll is clearly biased, neither have a respectable sample size
Except one poll clearly isn't biased, and still agrees that it's fucking dumb
>b-but not that many people voted
The people who bothered to vote still agree
>>
>>128492605
Congratulations?

For the 900th time, can we just shut the fuck up and talk about the game instead of trying to keep this shit going.
>>
>>128492583
>completely ignoring the part where you participate in the arguments, thus continuing the shitposting
>>
>>128492583
Dude, calm down. I just can't understand why you seem so upset. We've been having a decently calm talk and then you just flip out again?

And no I haven't noticed the derailments in the last threads because I haven't been here in over a week.
>>
seriously just stop replying to them, if your post contain their post number you're fucking doing it wrong.
>>
>>128492817
Again, look back. The other guy flipping out started the latest one, I stopped responding to him and now he keeps shitposting trying to bait me.
>>
>>128492747
Can we agree not to make a new general until this one dies? Because that's how this whole shit flinging got started
>>
>>128492906
You could just stop responding.
>>
File: 144981720951.jpg (332 KB, 1779x2000) Image search: [Google]
144981720951.jpg
332 KB, 1779x2000
>>128492078
Artist is Arman Akopian. Unfortunately, only a couple of concept artwork for an individual operator have been shown.
>>
>>128492956
I did. He's still trying to bait me so he can derail the thread further. I'm going to do something here
--------THE IS THE SHUT THE FUCK UP LINE, WHOEVER CONTINUES THE ARGUMENT OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGES IT AFTER THIS LINE IS KING SHITPOSTER-------------------
>>
This is a good general
>>
>don't play Fuze on hostage maps
why not? just don't cluster charge the hostage room.
>>
>>128493064
>GUYS I STOPPED REPLYING TO HIM
>SEE I'M STILL NOT REPLYING TO HIM
>HE'S TRYING TO BAIT ME BUT I'M NOT REPLYING GUYS
Holy shit just stop posting altogether, god damn
>>
Video games.
>>
>>128493212
That's easy for decent/good players. But for new players who don't know the maps yet they shouldn't be picking Fuze.
>>
>>128493223
In his defense he was responding to me >>128492956 >>128492817 though.
>>
>>128493347
once you find the hostage you know where he is with a big yellow indicator. Fuze can kill one or two people with little to no effort. Just don't place the charges near the yellow indicator!
>>
>>128493223
>>128493471
Stop. Please, just stop.
>>
File: 1410548569316.jpg (8 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
1410548569316.jpg
8 KB, 250x232
>>128493049
A fucking siren on his helmet, they seriously could not have thought this would've been a good idea.
>>
>>128493524
You're assuming you find the hostage/objective every single game though. A good team will stop your drones.

>>128493548
I was just defending the guy. Jesus, is everyone this hostile?
>>
Hey guys
>>
>>128493635
I realize you're defending him me :) but the only way this will end is if we stop acknowledging any of this ever happened.
>>
>>128493471
His posts contributed literally nothing except
>IT'S NOT ME SHITPOSTING, IT'S HIM
>I'M NOT REPLYING TO HIM THOUGH
>MAN HE IS BAITING ME, NOT REPLYING THOUGH
>>
>>128493952
Yeah I know, I'm stating he was responding to me.
>>
Report and don't respond. All I'm saying. I won't reference which post(s) but you can probably guess.
>>
Maybe the reason nobody talks about the game is because there is nothing to talk about.

Ubisoft content please.
>>
>>128494206
I can't wait for the new operators. The bear trap chick looks interesting. Just hope they won't be useless like Capcom's mines.
>>
I LIKE VIDEO GAMES
DOES ANYBODY ELSE LIKE VIDEO GAMES
LET'S TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
SPECIFICALLY RAINBOW SIX GAMES
>>
>>128494315
>useless like Capcom's mines
>die once to trip mine during my first few hours
>swear I'll never fall for that again

And I never did. What a shit gadget, barely above the turret or IQ's whatever.
>>
>>128466336,>>128466794,>>128466425,>>128466706,>>128466948,>>128466901,>>128467192,>>128467227,>>128467229,>>128467239,>>128467447,>>128467370,>>128467494,>>128467510,>>128467652,>>128467653,>>128467721,>>128467750,>>128467951,>>128467963,>>128468078,>>128468101,>>128468171,>>128468452,>>128468447,>>128468223,>>128468221,>>128468452,>>128468582,>>128468934,>>128469008,>>128469307,>>128469360,>>128469970,>>128470218,>>128470301,>>128470374,>>128470634,>>128470915,>>128471071,>>128471197,>>128471086,>>128471248,>>128471437,>>128471447,>>128471450,>>128471749,>>128471781,>>128472008,>>128472240,>>128472568,>>128472798,>>128473005,>>128473145,>>128473164,>>128473226,>>128473390,>>128473581,>>128473606,>>128473743,>>128473767>>128488454,>>128488798,>>128488865,>>128488939,>>128489213,>>128489267,>>128489394,>>128489458,>>128489474,>>128489602,>>128489603,>>128489779,>>128489787,>>128489923,>>128489942,>>128489945,>>128490191,>>128490106,>>128490407,>>128490425,>>128490786,>>128491147,>>128491498,>>128491649,>>128491725,>>128491854,>>128491904,>>128491958,>>128492035,>>128492078,>>128492140,>>128492160,>>128492317,>>128492364,>>128492387,>>128492494,>>128492583,>>128492605,>>128492747,>>128492782,>>128492817,>>128492906,>>128492921,>>128492956,>>128493064,>>128493193,>>128493223,>>128493471,>>128493771,>>128493952,>>128494059

every single off-topic post itt

too fucking many

if your post contains the terms "shitposter" "janitor" "reddit" "triggered" "bait" "mods" or "poll", you deserve more than a ban

you deserve death

and so, I do too.

post on topic or stop fucking posting

that doesn't mean sprinkle your shitpost with half-ass game related content and call it okay

it means stop posting ANYTHING about previous off-topic posts

I'm going to stop posting. if I need to be banned for this shit to stop, so be it. I'd rather go out as a martyr than be on this fucking sinking ship until February when the dlc drops.
>>
>>128494869
At least they have a certain value of delaying people and punishing careless rushing.
>>
>>128494912
ANON WE JUST GOT BACK ON TOPIC WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
>>
>>128494869
I wouldn't say shit. It's useless for killing people. But it's great or slowing down the enemies and watching you flank.

>>128494912
Why? Why did you take all that time to continue shitposting?
>>
>Kapkan trap kills 2-3 people at once

How does this happen? How big is the blast radius on one of those?
>>
>>128494912
Reddit Defense Force anon needs to fucking leave.
>>
>>128495070

it's the same as nitro, isn't it? it's about the same size
>>
>>128494912
1/13/2016

THE DAY REDDIT DEFENSE FORCE ANON LOST HIS SHIT
>>
>>128493635
then don't cluster charge anything unless you know where the hostage is!
>>
>>128495109
>>128495170
Both of you leave too.

Fuck I'm just reporting every off topic post in this thread from here on
>>
>>128494912
FUCKING ASSBLASTED
>>
>Report every off topic post
>Most of my screen is hidden post tabs

Anyway, what's the general opinion of Jaeger?
>>
>>128495070
One of the few times they got me was when I was following close behind another guy. Naturally I assumed the person in the fucking front of the formation was checking for traps, but he managed to activate one, killing both himself, me, and another teammate.
>>
>>128495780
I like him, real nice guns. Not a fan of no nitro though, makes shields a bitch.
>>
>>128495780
Literally tippy top roamer.
Gadget is a bit shit, but far from useless.
Some people argue Rad Larry is better because his gadget is more useful, but Moves like Jaeger has probably the strongest defensive weapon.
>>
>>128495858
Mm, every time I play him I keep thinking "I wish I had a nitro"
>>128495931
Basically was trying to gauge his gadget's usefulness instead of outright asking. The only real benefit I see for him over Radical Larry is he can use ACOGs but I never found that to be too useful anyway.
>>
>>128496084
I would say on hostage Jaeger's gadget is worse than nothing because it can save the hostage from getting killed by attackers.
>>
>>128496245
I have a separate pool of heroes depending on the objective for both sides and avoid him on hostage for that reason.
>>
Is anyone else really dissatisfied with the sights in this game? They're just so unnecessarily huge and obstructive, save for the slav reflex sight.

I'd rather not always just put an acog on everything.
>>
>>128496364
>save for the slav reflex sight.
I'd kill for that on other operators. I just run red dot on everyone else barring the occasional holo.
>>
File: 1281566576445.gif (2 MB, 286x210) Image search: [Google]
1281566576445.gif
2 MB, 286x210
>>128496484
>Red dot
>>
>>128496484
Triangle and ACOG are the kings, friend.
>>
>>128496936
>>128497053
Guess I'll give triangle a shot. Already have it on Radical Larry so I'll switch back to it for a bit.
>>
>>128497097
Only reason triangle trumps red dot is because the sight is centered on the tip of the triangle, instead of in the middle of a blob. Gives you an actual point to work with instead of a "dot" that usually covers their whole head. Holo is technically the most precise, but it's ugly and gets in the way. Acog is the absolute best once you get used to it. If triangle still seems like shit try doing a couple Thunts by yourself with the Acog to get the hang of it. Headshots start pouring in once you get used to the zoom.
>>
>>128497780
Sounds reasonable enough, that said I find myself trying to clear rooms with an ACOG a lot more than I'm trying to fight long range with a different scope so I'm avoiding that for now.
>>
>playing on small map
>try to sneak up on defenders
>pulse uses his fucking wall hacks

Every goddamn time.
>>
"Hey I've never seen the Rainbow 6 general before, may as well read it to hear about the new patch."

All I see is a shot poster crying about shitposters shitposting and tipping his fedora at everyone who is calling him a faggot for acting like a faggot. Please tell me this shithead doesn't do this often, I wanted to read about the patch not some Days Of Our Lives Shitpost Edition bullshit.
>>
>>128497780
except the devs fucked up, and your shots actually land somewhere in the body of the triangle
>>
File: 445-453.webm (2 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
445-453.webm
2 MB, 720x405
>>128495070
>>
>>128498024
I used a program to highlight the center pixel on my screen to see for myself, it's like a millimeter below the tip on my 24 inch monitor. Shouldn't be that big a deal in the heat of things. Probably should have mentioned it though.
>>
File: 432.webm (3 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
432.webm
3 MB, 720x405
I remember when everyone was pretty bad at this game. Beta was fun.
>>
>>128497996
Threads have been shit for a week or two now, just go the reddit if you actually want to talk about the game.
>>
>>128498078
Nice unrelated webm.

upvoted.
>>
>>128498024
>>128498239
I remember we had a discussion about it before and it was in the upper area of the triangle.
>>128497996
>>128498341
NO WE JUST GOT BACK ON TOPIC, STOP
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 106

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.