[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
skyforge general /sfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3
File: skyforge1.jpg (49 KB, 770x415) Image search: [Google]
skyforge1.jpg
49 KB, 770x415
>About the game:
Skyforge is a very different kind of MMORPG, developed by Obsidian Entertainment and Allods. It's about immortals and gods in a sci-fi/fantasy futuristic world with heavy greco-roman influences.
>Become a god! Start your own religion! Be worshipped by thousands and have them erect statues and temples in your glory! Accept the vow of Adepts, who offer their very lives at your godly service!
No traditional "leveling system", instead there's a Prestige system, your godly power-level measurement, which unlocks new content. A fine breath of fresh air in a stagnant industry of copycats.
The combat is similar to Blade N Soul: not a traditional tab-target, but not quite real action like TERA/BDO.
There are open zones, solo/3/5 man instances, 10 man raids & PvP.

>NEW? READ THE CODEX! (Needs updating. When in doubt, ask.)
http://pastebin.com/2P2UKuEz

>FAQ
http://pastebin.com/UV5g2Tt6

>Is this pay to win?
There's a weekly limit to how much you can grind; can't wallet warrior your way to glory, just to cap faster.
You can easily convert in-game cash into argents, and buy premium/cosmetics/etc with that. No need to spend $$.
http://sf.my.com/us/news/announcements/skyforge-monetization-explained

>Player & Pantheon Stats:
https://sfstat.info/na/

>/vg/ guilds?
NA: Warbros
EU: -
Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/skyfgen

>OC & Lewd
http://imgur.com/a/pTgUC

>War's Onset Patchnotes
https://sf.my.com/us/wars-onset-patch-notes
Space Exploration coming soon™ with the Pantheon Wars.

>Christmas Event will last until January. Grab your free mount, costumes and silly hats!
https://sf.my.com/gb/news/announcements/join-winter-celebration
https://sf.my.com/gb/winter-celebration
>>
is there a fast way to earn more secret knowledge sparks?
>>
>>127270175
goy out for victory medals
>>
>>127271139
but I am poor fag anon, I can only goy out my time not shekels
>>
will we pass 300 posts this time?
>>
it said press any button to continue, so I pushed the power button, did I do gud?
>>
>>127270045
should seriously advertise it as "an MMO developed by the guys behind Fallout: New Vegas" in the OP.

That would probably get more attention.
>>
>>127275587
Is it?
>>
>>127275587
will do for the next one
>>
>>127272806
kind of hard during these few days of holidays when everyone is out getting drunk, I just got home buzzed myself from an outting
>>
>>127278065
Not originally, but since the NA release they've been co-developing.
>>
>>127280635
actually, the vodka sold the entire content rights to obsidians, they can do what ever the fuck they want and the vodka can't stop them, that's why the rooskies skyforge goes by another name because at this point it's 2 completely different games since the vodka game don't have most of what we have
>>
>maxed a few classes
>now getting bored

when will PvP not suck shit?
>>
>>127282642
when the literal p2w mounts come out
>>
pls need tips for lending a hand
>>
>>127283110
>erosky releases pvp mounts in order to have some balance in pvp, because they can design around things built for it
>all of the tryhard pvp guilds have an agreement not to use them

we're fucked
>>
>kill imps
>item drop
>bow
>might +666
literal pottery
>>
>>127285830

>not to use them

You mean the same people that use all consumables + gods heal to win a match ?

pvp will be full of p2w horses shooting rockets made of goy money
>>
>hit all limits
>start getting drops with nothing in them
guess I'll wait till wednesday to play again
>>
>>127287682
hownew.ru
>>
>>127292061
I've been playing just over a week, so, very.
>>
>>127295425
I have premium and 160k sparks because they stack faster than I can get them, don't worry.
>>
Woww
>>
So many adept crafting missions.
>>
How do I kill elite Aggressor Executioners? The pastebin says to CC them but >elite >CC
>>
File: a newer one.jpg (288 KB, 1591x790) Image search: [Google]
a newer one.jpg
288 KB, 1591x790
>>127270045
Warbros recruitment has recommenced on NA. The Ether Projector THREE is now finished allowing resistances up to 700, and all obelisks have been upgraded to rank3. B2 DOWN! B2 on farm, delicious 7.8k prof purples. Shitass lowbies can be attuned to A4 once they have 120k.

Respond to this post or the OP with:

>your IGN
>a haiku or poem

and I will invite you to the pantheon as soon as I am able. You must follow all the steps in a single post to be invited and you must be online in order to receive the invite.
We currently have 12 slots available for recruitment.
>>
>use finishing move on enemy
>it hits me during the animation
>I die (from near full HP, too)
vodka code at work as usual
>>
>>127305202
Where are their elite Aggressor Executioners?

Well just try to kill them quick and if they aren't surrounded by packs try to kill them first.
>>
>>127311786
Eskenian Peninsula. There's no packs or anything, just a dude in a room. A dude that deals 20% of my HP on his normal non-telegraph attacks that I can't avoid because he has a fucking leap and is faster than me even without it. I simply don't have the DPS to kill him before he kills me, and being an elite he's immune to all forms of CC.
They're so much more dangerous than everything else in the area that it's not even funny. Well, Oris the Robust kicked my ass too, but he's a boss and I can probably just wait for some other schmuck to come by and we can double-team him.
>>
10bump
>>
>>127312749
Yeah, Eskenian Peninsula's gonna suck if you do it all in one go since it spans like a 15k prestige range. I was able to do it all with one support, getting help on the last two bosses, but solo's going to be a bitch.
>>
10bump, I'm going to bed, someone else keep it alive you idorts
>>
>argus system tells me to go milene caves
>do so
>objective is at the opposite end of the caves
>open map, click teleport thingo
>'not enough [cash] to teleport'
kill me
>>
>>127285830
There are no pvp pantheons left on NA. Game is dying fast.
>>
sorry, not sorry everything sucks
>>
bomp
>>
>>127308704
>use finishing move
>dash to cancel out of it
>enemy dies, but it floats to the ground without a death animation

seeing as you should be cancelling out of finishers, it bothers the fuck out of me that my autism is being punished for playing properly.
>>
>>127306641
Mistir Bones

I'm bad at vidya
I will be a berserker
Spin to win is life
>>
Is this game open-world or not? I've watched some youtube videos and I'm getting mixed messages
>>
>>127340770
No. It's heavily instanced with there being a few open field areas you can run into other people.
>>
how delusional are people who say skyforge are not p2w?
>>
>>127343903

I used to believe it wasn't , but not anymore
>>
bemp
>>
>>127336317
Invite sent
>>
>>127335202
And if I don't have any dash charges?
>>
>>127360290
Why would you not have dash charges?
>>
bamp
>>
b
>>
bumping this fufu lame shit I aint with it
gratata
>>
The only saving grace is that the official forums were even deader than this this morning. They had an over 2 hour period with not a single post on 4 separate boards.

But here's a bumperino.
>>
What can save this game?

Balances PvP? Smoother progression? More Order minigame depth? Memes? Furries/lolis/robots?
>>
>>127391452
lolis of course
>>
>>127391452
Order stops at 1.3m followers. I'm at over 3.1m. That needs work.

PvP is trashy shit that I am feeling I have to play in order to get shit, and I dislike that immensely. (the stuff you get is scaled prestige weapons to break down and use to make your own, plus anomalies)

Progression is good right up until godform, possibly a bit before, and then it's "Oh hey, your proficiency is now 4k above the items dropping for your prestige, better buy ether cores/holy texts/enhancement stones to catch up and make use of it!". And that's offputting until you stop caring about it.
>>
>>127395093
Especially now that people are all reaching all the God of Knowledge crafting nodes.

Plus if you want all four four-sets of stat adepts you only have two flexible slots.

Need more adepts.
>>
>feel like playing DPS instead this time
>support can't buff for shit
>tank can't hold aggro for shit

every time
>>
Is there a way to "ping" your teammates or tell them your damage buffs are off cd?
>>
>>127404887
Press enter, type "r", press enter again.
>>
>>127404974
but the brazilians might not catch that it means "use your fucking burst"
>>
babump
>>
>>127405241
a noise would be nice. lots of people not looking at chat during fights when they see a message, no quick way of telling how long it's been on there
>>
File: 1442271842953.jpg (8 KB, 242x200) Image search: [Google]
1442271842953.jpg
8 KB, 242x200
>aspect of death side objective
>skulls flying through walls and from behind you that CC and chunk you

the fuck is this shit
>>
>>127404887
>>127409653
Hug your dps/support and mash LRLR or jump on them. If they don't figure it out after the first time, they're retarded.
>>
gonna quit pay2winforge soon, where to go?
>>
>>127413563
Blade and soul I guess.
Who's talking?
>>
Everyone going back to from holiday vacation, pay-to-win horse being released in Russia, absurd resistance requirements, completely and utterly fucking over players who haven't been playing on premium with highly active clans for the entirety of the beta.

Lots of things coming together to make this game very dead very quick. Wonder if Obsidian's even going to try and answer this.
>>
>>127419328
I dearly wish for this game to survive, but it's showing a lot of red flags all at once. I never saw them before, but apparently the pantheon "No Mercy" left the game. From their goodbye post (before it was locked and deleted) they were whale pvpers, each of them easily spending $600 and up.
>>
>>127420792
Yeah, I had seen them in PvP. Guess that's just about all they ever did.
>>
>do adventure that I literally just have enough prestige for
>weapon reward is 100 fucking might lower than the one I got off a random field boss in an open area I got a couple thousand prestige earlier
what is even the fucking point
>>
ninebump
>>
>>127429826
buy holy texts goy
>>
>>127420792
What was their message on post, anyone saw it?
>>
>>127435034
Why? Also, with what money?
>>
>>127435171
Yes, I saw it, and I was posting in the thread mocking the exile shitters who were getting buttflustered on being called out.

Basically they're disappointed in the game, see it getting worse, are tired of pantheon wars and spending money to be competitive in NONSCALED PVP which honestly has to be the dumbest design move I've EVER seen. And Exile posted a recruitment ad in their thread and proceeded to be whiny shitbabbies.
>>
>>127435338
Oh man I wish I could see that thread, why it was deleted? Turned into a shitstorm?
>>
>>127435632
Yeah. The last...4-5 pages of it were some idiot from Exile named luvboard or something spewing childish shit and posting cherrypicked screenshots and a ton of people just shitting on him. Then TWO commods posted "locked thread" comments, with under a minute between posts, deleted one of their posts, left it locked for a couple hours, then deleted it.
>>
b
>>
Aside from pally/lightbinder, what classes have the best symbols?
>>
>>127443565
PvP: Cryo, Monk, Knight
DPS: Archer, Kinetic, Alch, Gunner, Witch
Meh (not horrible, but not great): Berserker, Slayer, Necro
>>
die
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.