[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CUHRAYZEE GAMES GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 138
File: RSN.jpg (130 KB, 561x960) Image search: [Google]
RSN.jpg
130 KB, 561x960
Premature death
>>126899280

VST7 VOTING IS NOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g86M-7_xhfo

CUHRAYZEE THREAD FAQ (please read this and CUHRAYZEE NEWS before asking questions):
http://pastebin.com/XFGyzhzB

CUHRAYZEE RECOMMENDED GAMES (INCLUDES INDIES):
http://i.imgur.com/lEnXRlO.jpg

CUHRAYZEE TIPS, TECHNIQUES, AND MODS
http://pastebin.com/Pzmmx36v

STEAM GROUP: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CUHRAYZEE
WIKI: http://cuhrayzee.wikia.com/wiki/CUHRAYZEE_GAMES_GENERAL_Wiki
FORUM: http://cuhrayzeegames.boards.net

>We Shall Wake
Indie Cuhrayzee game, dev posts here most of the time. Blog updates every Saturday mostly. Development is still ongoing. See their blog at
http://www.weshallwake.com/
Patreon ongoing. Support them if you'd like.
http://www.patreon.com/nokoriware

DMC, Bayonetta, We Shall Wake, Viewtiful Joe, God Hand, Ninja Gaiden, Wonderful 101, Vanquish, Sengoku Basara, Rising Revengeance, Fairy Bloom Freesia, Rainblood, Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae.
>>
Thank god Wii u emulation is making progress. Bayo 2 soon
>>
Have a cuhrayzee 2016 anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZo59DeZY9g
>>
>>127096658
Laziness, anon. Laziness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo0KFBIrmWs
>>
>>127098154
Don't see you making a thread, anon :^(
>>
You guys looking forward to Nier Automata?
>>
File: 1443511936825.jpg (186 KB, 960x908) Image search: [Google]
1443511936825.jpg
186 KB, 960x908
>>
File: 1450237315640.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1450237315640.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>Dad is royal guarding sister in the other room
>>
>>127104515
Can someone make a nero edit of this?
>>
happy new year, you filthy animals
>>
>2016
>Many cuhrayzee games to play
>Not sure which one to get serious in
True suffering. How does one decided which cuhrayzee game they're going to main when you have so many options?
>>
>>127111227
just pick the most fun one m8
>>
Im trying to get into God Hand, Bayonetta, DMC and such, but I find it really hard to play without my hands really starting to hurt

What do?
>>
>>127113493
give up, or play something that is less strenuous on your hands. God Hand, Ninja Gaiden are my recommendations, speaking as a person with hands that want to commit suicide when button mashing is involved.
>>
>>127111839
>fun

I've gotten to the point were cuhrayzee games are more of a job, a duty, than they are a hobby of mine. What is this such thing called "fun" you speak of? The only thing I feel is being accomplished and that happens only a few times out of the year. Learning new tech, ways to fight enemies, cool random things that only happen once. The VST get together are fun, I'll give you that.

But please tell me, what is this fun you are referring to? Did you start playing your games this year? Because I've been playing these games since they release. The fun factor has come and gone, my anon. You can't tell me after playing a game for 5+ years and the only form of new tech comes in breadcrumbs sizes that you are still having fun.

inb4
> But learning games are fun
No one is learning multiple games, they are all playing one game. Once you reach that cap the fun is over. Now you're just playing to stay consistent and hope to god you find something new.

inb4
>but I'm playing multiple games
Using the entire history of VST as fact I'd have to say that you're a liar. And when that one guy does appear to play multiple games usually the gameplay in his weaker game is nothing to talk about. It's nowhere near the same quality as his main game, because the more time you put into one the other will start to rapidly decay.

Sorry seeing the word really triggers me. I'm so Jobstyle these days.
>>
>>127115294

>play games as if they were a job
I used to have that mindset because I didn't feel like I was improving as a player, before I just ditched that mindset completely because it did nothing but add stress + waste my own time and energy since I wasn't having fun.

>what is this fun you are referring to?
enjoying playing the game, with absolutely no fucks given to whether I look stylish or not. For e.g. I've been having fun trying to make the most impractical moveset in God Hand or just mucking about in DMC3 with the equipment + style options you have.

>nobody is learning multiple games
projection

>even if somebody does, the gameplay from the game he is learning is not as great as the game he mains
No shit Sherlock.
>>
>10
>>
>>127115631
>I used to have that mindset
Being a technical player first, when going into a game, how can you not have this mindset? If the lore is interesting then ok, but how many games out there have an interesting lore, especially when the game sales itself on the gameplay first?

>projection
There exist evidence of this claim though.

>no shit Sherlock
>learning
I said no one is learning multiple games. They are just playing other games, not learning them. Big difference. It's not possible though. Someone playing Transformers could learn Freesia and Metal gear Rising. Example: Jetman could easily master the other two and put out some high quality stuff. But Jetman would rather try to learn something more challenging instead which is the reason why the other game they're learning is always lacking the same level of quality as their main game.

Tier 1 Game = Requires full attention. You can't play other games without accepting a decline in your gameplay.

Tier 1 Game + Lowest Tier = Possible

Tier 2 Game + Tier 2 Game = Equal to that of a one Tier 1 Game

Tier 2 Game + Tier 3 Game + Tier 3 Game = Higher than one Tier 2 and slightly under Tier 3

Lower Tier Possible times X numbers of games = ?????

It's possible, no one is interested in doing it. Mike did play some Rising and GodHand at one time. I guess Rising got boring as fuck or something. Chaser played Bayonetta, but he's playing a Tier 1 game, so it's not possible. Too much Bayonetta and his DMC will decline.
>>
>>127115294
ah its ok, man
>I've gotten to the point were cuhrayzee games are more of a job, a duty, than they are a hobby of mine

whats the point of the hobby if you don't even enjoy it man? You might consider getting a new one. or you might reconsider your mindset. I dunno, I feel bad for you.

Maybe there is nothing in these games anymore and you are just afraid to let it go, afraid to let those years of practice to go to waste. Maybe thats why you have such a mind set. I don't know man. I wish you to have fun in this new year.
Cheers
>>
>but be warned it's extremely frustrating.
NG bro, what's so frustrating about Razor's Edge? I'm interested in buying the game on PS3. Many playable characters, fixes the issues from the first game plus I hear there's co-op bro missions.
>>
Why is sengoku basara considered cuhrayzee when it's a dynasty warriors clone?
>>
How do you feel about Tales solo challenges?
>>
>>127123971
because it's a technical dynasty warriors clone with a lot of depth. :^)

>>127125975
the fuck is that?
>>
>>127125975
they are one of the better ways to enjoy those games for what they are and learn the quirks of every playable character, but goddamn almost every Tales player I've seen doing them so far fucking sucks.

A few of these games have huge potential that has been unexplored and needs some true /cgg/ player to pick it up and record some seriously dank material if you know what I mean
>>
File: believe.png (42 KB, 862x332) Image search: [Google]
believe.png
42 KB, 862x332
I cant believe Devil may cry 5 is coming out this year.
>>
>>127130189
>A few of these games have huge potential that has been unexplored and needs some true /cgg/ player to pick it up and record some seriously dank material if you know what I mean
So what's stopping you anon?

>>127132637
Kek.
>>
File: 1352583871415.jpg (58 KB, 351x300) Image search: [Google]
1352583871415.jpg
58 KB, 351x300
>>127133051
>So what's stopping you anon?

The one Tales game I'm spending lots of time learning at the moment is on the PS Vita and I'm having quite some trouble recording it
in a decent looking way.

Might get back to the PS3 ones someday and record practice/lab stuff, but I can assure you ANYONE can pick these games up, unlock the endgame skills/moves and then spend a few days/weeks practicing combos to come up with cooler looking stuff than the webms you see on 4chan the entire time
>>
File: tumblr_mweo1739dx1qc2bleo2_500.gif (992 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mweo1739dx1qc2bleo2_500.gif
992 KB, 500x200
>Finally decide to get a WiiU
>Get W101 & I'm loving it
>Decide to buy Bayo 2
>That shit is either 70+ dollars or non existent
>I find it on Play-Asia for a reasonable $60 so I buy it
>"LOL sorry we don't actually have it but we'll send it when we do"
>cancel the order & I check amazon
>the game is no 90+ dollars
>>
>>127134006
So, it's a game that has potential and yet no one wants to unlock said potential or recording complications. Then there's no need for it now.

You know one time back on 2014 I mentioned Valkryie Profile 2 here. I feel like it's the most interesting turn based RPGs to ever exist. You can actually do real technical shit in it, but just like your Tales, no one is going to jump if you have nothing to show. Either you do it or no one will do it. If it really has that much potential you'd be playing them and have already created something by now instead of making excuses and asking for others to spend their money and try them out. So until then, the game and any other supposed cuhrayzee game will remain as something everyone sees as dull.

>>127134980
>checks amazon
Holyshit what the fuck happened to Bayonetta 2!? Stop making copies or something?
Uh, why aren't you just buying it from the Nintendo WiiU store/shop digital or hard copy version? It's 59.99 there.
>>
File: 1333992300274.jpg (109 KB, 517x561) Image search: [Google]
1333992300274.jpg
109 KB, 517x561
>>127136567
I played enough Valkyrie Profile 2 to understand what you're talking about, I also remember seeing several criminally ignored combo videos for it,

I think it's just a shame to discover so much potentially uber-cool stuff in these games but the most you can find on the internet is either "99999 HIT COMBOS" with one guy doing some weird exploiting thing and spamming the same move over and over for 10 minutes or one of those "NO DAMAGE MANIA DIFFICULTY" boss fights where the player still cheeses the damn thing by spamming broken OP moves instead of showing off some actually stylish and impressive stuff when such games allow for it
>>
>>127137091
>99999 HIT COMBOS
That's because the JRPG meta is throwing out the highest DPS possible, glitches, and other stuff. Not to mention Tales is like the one and only JRPG with actual combos. The only other game I can think of from the same era of action rpgs is Star Ocean and Phantasy Star which I'm sure Tales has more depth than both of those from what I've seen. Speaking of the Tales games isn't there only like 2 out of the 100 games are even good in terms of combat?
>>
>>127139871
they started being cuhrayzee after vesperia (2008) and all the main games after that have had pretty good combat
but there's a lot of shitty spinoffs so yeah i guess
>>
>>127139871
>Speaking of the Tales games isn't there only like 2 out of the 100 games are even good in terms of combat?

This is only partially true, the vast majority of them has at least one big flaw that makes them unable to truly reach cuhrayzee levels of combat quality. Even the most rated ones like Vesperia and Xillia 2 suffer from some pretty annoying problems which if were fixed in a sequel it would turn those games into truly 10/10 material (They're still very fun to play though, and simply amazing as far as JRPGs go)

But nope, Namco decide to throw everything away with their last new entry which sucked no matter how you looked at it and an upcoming game which doesn't look too promising either
>>
I'm gonna beat these this year
>>
>>127136567
I have no room on my WiiU hard drive and I want a new hard copy cuz I want the Bayo 1 disc and every used copy of the game (around my area at least) don't bring it and its like $70. I aint paying 70 bucks for a used game.
>>
File: Yawning.jpg (19 KB, 368x350) Image search: [Google]
Yawning.jpg
19 KB, 368x350
I just beat the spider in DMC- is this what these games are like?

Most of what I've done has been super Resident Evil. Sort of just walking around putting keys in shit while organ music plays. This spider was the coolest thing so far because I learned how to Devil Trigger and I kicked his fucking ass. But other than that. Not really cuh-ray-zee.
>>
>>127141395
Yeah, even I'm just getting into challenge runs with Tales, you won't see me touch Zestiria with a ten foot pole just due to how inflexible its party management is.

I wish Narikiri Dolls were used more often in these games. You can fight pretty much anything in Graces no matter who you use because of it.
>>
>>127148547

Yeah check out the date on that one.

Maybe you can also listen to the beatles and tell us how the sound quality on the vocals is poor, and how the dumbasses only recorded in mono.

Later games are more complex.
>>
File: 1446007430897.png (368 KB, 664x606) Image search: [Google]
1446007430897.png
368 KB, 664x606
>10
is it time?
>>
>>127158325
It has come
>>
>>127160936
and so have I
>>
>>127161714
I'll laugh last
>>
>>127161787
cause /cgg/ came to die
>>
Just posting a patty solo I thought was good before the thread dies:
https://youtu.be/AqhC4o_E088
>>
>>127132637
>DMC5 comes out this year
so you want a 20% finished digital only episodic?
>>
File: 1445763649342.png (596 KB, 1012x1088) Image search: [Google]
1445763649342.png
596 KB, 1012x1088
>>127163772
>Less than 30 seconds in
>Getting hit
>>
>>127121234
Someone was making a pastebin about RE a couple of threads back, wonder what happened with that.
>>
>>127165843

It got posted but nobody added it to the OP paste
>>
File: Kumbha.png (254 KB, 470x320) Image search: [Google]
Kumbha.png
254 KB, 470x320
>>127147095
The Bayo 1 add-on is hard copy only?

Man, I feel like a fool for not having my Wii U sooner.
>>
>>127136567
>now instead of making excuses and asking for others to spend their money and try them out. So until then, the game and any other supposed cuhrayzee game will remain as something everyone sees as dull.

Not him, but there's hardly any good footage out there because the Tales community and "high level" players on youtube just do solo challenge runs. Most of them play in a boring, safe manner and repeat the same BnB combo until a boss is dead . Contrast that with the JP combo videos that have some nice stuff in them sometimes, and most of it could be translated to actual gameplay. I've mentioned Xillia 2 in particular before and posted a few JP clips, it garnered a little bit of interest. I haven't put anything out personally because I have to practice more before I can put out something I find satisfactory, but it's entirely possible for someone to make some decent gameplay out of a few Tales games if that's what their aim is.

>>127134006
Are you GE?
>>
>>127174429
>Not him, but there's hardly any good footage
For the two I know, ToV & ToX, there's more than enough footage out for us to know whether or not those games have potential. Not sure exact what you're getting at. Even Donguri made a few combo videos for ToX2. Then there are people like this Brother Ougi guy I found from a simple youtube search and he plays every single Tales game. And then there's the ones I see on Nico. Whether or not you think their playstyle is the best or not means nothing, because they are at the least presenting the game at a higher level that gives us an idea or opinion on what the game has to offer in the form of cuhrayzee.

More important, my point was that if he or you and if anyone wants to get tales of series into /cgg/ stop talking about how it's got this and it's got that and start making some videos just like the rest of the tales community. Just like Donguri has been doing since forever. It' simple as that. By the way haven't you been talking about this since before VST6 and yet you still haven't release a single Tales of video? What are you waiting for!?

Look man, I know what some of the Tales games are capable of, but that's just me you and the other Tales guy. Enough talking, more high level Tales on my screen from /cgg/ by /cgg/ would be nice. I can't wait for your Tales of.. VST8/9/10/11/12 whenever the fuck it finally comes out. Goodluck anons and godspeed. Maybe if I feel passionate one day I will buy ToX2 and make my own video. But honestly I'm doing too much shit to focus on a 100+ hour JRPG at the moment.
>>
>>127171025

wrong, if you buy it on e-shop you can bundle it so you end up buying Bayo 2 half off and then you get Bayo 1 half off as well

source so people don't act fucking stupid about this

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12456/~/special-offer-for-bayonetta-2
>>
>10
>>
File: Vergil Fk OR Yeah.png (612 KB, 1366x550) Image search: [Google]
Vergil Fk OR Yeah.png
612 KB, 1366x550
>>127181121
Holy shit. Even the eShop site has Bayo 1 listed with the deal.

There is hope yet...
Don't you DARE do anything stupid, Nintendo
>>
>>127165843
It is done but these threads die too fast so no one's able to remind about the OP edit.

http://pastebin.com/4kd4xtTR
>>
is there this one retard that is keep making new threads?
>>127190140
>>
>>127190993
I think there are people retarded enough that can't find their general of preference and believe is dead so they make a new thread.

The best way to find this general is just search for 'cuh'.
>>
>10
>>
>>127193654
it is 10 again
>>
>>127101823
who is she.
>>
>>127097103
>Bayo 1, 2 in 1/3 the normal speed or something
sounds great
>>
>>127200368
They got vast graphics and sound improvements(Sound being very hard to do). Not long until games are working like normal.

If you want to pay $90 for Bayo 2 be my guest. Smash fags made it expensive
>>
>>127180074

>By the way haven't you been talking about this since before VST6

I didn't even play the game at that time. I entered with a game I actually care about.

>my point was that if he or you and if anyone wants to get tales of series into /cgg/

I only practice every so often and I stopped bringing the games up a while ago. I couldn't care less about earning cgg's seal of approval.

>there's more than enough footage out for us to know whether or not those games have potential.

If there's sufficient footage available for people to make an informed opinion already why are you being passive aggressive and bitching about people not posting their own gameplay?
Make up your mind.

>What are you waiting for!?
For you to learn how to read.
>>
>>127200250
Bayonetta
>>
AHHH http://segabits.com/blog/2016/01/01/rumor-sega-to-bring-games-like-vanquish-hatsune-miku-and-virtua-fighter-5-to-pc/
>>
>>127203742
>Resonance of Fate
Aw yeah.

Seriously, nice to know Vanquish is a "high priority" port.
>>
>>127203742
Vanquish is probably the only cuhrayzee game to be improved by M+K. Can't wait to play that game at a good framerate.
>>
>>127204965
always fucking hated aiming with analog sticks. Still got it for the PS3 anyway Hope Vanquish comes to PC soon
>>
>>127101823
Dibs.
>>
>>127115294
I feel the same way about the cuhrayzee I play.
Learning the tough techniques is the no-fun part. It can be fun at first, but if it's really hard it gets really frustrating and boring quickly. However once you "master" the technique, like say Guard Flying in DMC4, applying that to gameplay is really fun. It's just that you always have to get better or else the game will eventually get boring, but usually a harder technique is required to get better and therefore increase the fun.

Perhaps the bigger problem for me is time. It's limited, so for me that's really the only barrier to fun in this game. If it weren't for limited time I'd say I'd be having more fun than I am now.
>>
>>127200831
>I couldn't care less about earning cgg's seal of approval.
Oh, so you're not the guy that has been shilling Tales for the longest, the guy that has requesting for other people to try the game because due to his/her lack of recording equipment needed to produce cgg/ quality Tales footage? Then I'm sorry, anon.

For that anon...
Why do you continue to bring it up, post webms, and request for others to go play? You want other people to spend money on Tales and explore the technical sides of the game when you should be the doing it yourself, no? If not, then let this be the final time you mention Tales here. And to be honest, dude, I would LIKE to see more Tales, I would like to see it played at /cgg/'s level like you so claim that no one has done, and because I can tell you and the other guys share such passion for those games, it's time for you to put up or shut up. That's all I'm saying. I do not intent to come off as negative, I want you guys to JUST DO IT and quit talking about it! If anything I'd fully support you and your work. Trust me It'll be worth it.
>>127203742
RUMOR: Apparently every single seventh gen first era game by Sega is making it way to PC except for Bayonetta.

KEK.
>>
File: triggers.jpg (60 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
triggers.jpg
60 KB, 392x500
>RUMOR: Apparently every single seventh gen first era game by Sega is making it way to PC except for Bayonetta.
>mfw

goddamnit, well Vanquish is in at least, right?

>For that anon... Why do you continue to bring it up, post webms, and request for others to go play?

aaaah I'm not that anon, I just gave my cents the other day about the Tales series and their potential as it's starting to become a very common topic in /cgg/ (Though I still think that Tales-anon did an okay job at shilling the series for what it is).

As you correctly said, I like this series enough to be annoyed at those so called "high level" players who do self-imposed challenges in the most unstylish and boring way possible, showing like 5% of what these games have to offer, at most.
There are very few exceptions to this (mostly JP players) but with the exception of Donguri all of them are pretty much unknown and hidden beneath the depths of JP youtube channels.

That's also why I've been working on a few material and videos of my own, I even have some incomplete/Day-1 concept vids, and will start posting some webm's once I can come up with satisfying footage (gonna have to deal with phone-recording for the first few clips, though).
>>
>trying to find the thread
>some fag literally forgot to put /cgg/ in the subject field
>>
File: 1441021859976.jpg (1 MB, 7000x7000) Image search: [Google]
1441021859976.jpg
1 MB, 7000x7000
the fuck!? why wasnt this posted here? dmc5 confirmed.
>>
>>127218441
oops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrSAydJm4SY
>>
File: TheTimeHasCome.jpg (108 KB, 352x338) Image search: [Google]
TheTimeHasCome.jpg
108 KB, 352x338
>19:43
THERE IT IS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! THERE IT FUCKING IS YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

DMC5 CONFIRMED MOTHERFUCKERS!!! FUCKING HOLD ME!!!
>>
>>127218441
>>127218518
>>127219583
because it's old news and has been posted before. Quality was shittier than this however

Uncle Reuben: I know rumors from guys/gals who know guys/gals at capcom...... no direct conversation, so no confirmation...... that there could be a Devil May Cry 5 within the same universe we(Reuben, Johnny, Dan) have portrayed in the past......according to the 2016 fiscal projections......apparantly, Itsuno is in talks about it..... all rumors......they may be bringing us back and not DmC:emo may cry
>>
File: putting_a_gun_to_your_head.jpg (75 KB, 800x743) Image search: [Google]
putting_a_gun_to_your_head.jpg
75 KB, 800x743
>10
>>
>>127210325
>Why do you continue to bring it up, post webms, and request for others to go play? You want other people to spend money on Tales and explore the technical sides of the game when you should be the doing it yourself, no?
Except that I literally never asked people to play the games or buy some themselves. I don't know where you're pulling this from.

> If not, then let this be the final time you mention Tales here.

Why? Do you really think people will stop just because you said so? Anyways I'm not even the person that brought it up. The last time I did, I specifically stated I would stop posting other peoples stuff until I finished the post game and set up my NG+ run so I could record what I wanted too. This whole argument was pointles
>>
>>127101823
>pictures without the glasses

Fucking ruined
>>
File: 141215495.jpg (5 KB, 249x251) Image search: [Google]
141215495.jpg
5 KB, 249x251
>>127213874
>>127210325

I even forgot how to quote the dang posts, yay me
>>
I just started playing DMC4:SE a little while ago and just got to Trish's campaign.

Is it just me or is she way more fun to play with than Lady? Any advice with Lady? She just doesn't click with me.
>>
>>127234178
Pistols>shotgun.
The fully charged shotgun may have more killing power, but you can do more things with the pistols.

Also the back attack is surprisingly fun and useful for dodging and to keep your style going.
>>
>>127234775
There are elements to Lady's playstyle that I like but she just seems too OP, derivative of other characters, and not designed well-enough for me. Then again, I'm pretty scrubby at this game.

By the 'back attack,' do you mean R1 + Back + O?
>>
>>127235512
That special attack is good too, but I meant the one with your normal attack button.

Lady is really not that great. I consider that she is a fun character to play as, but that's it.
Even Trish has more depth.
>>
>>127235754
Ohhhh the one where she tosses grenades? That's one of my favorite attacks she has. So much fun but I haven't even scratched the surface of that move's applications.

Is it funny that I literally took out like 85% of Dante's health with Lady's super move?
>>
>>127236003
In what difficulty are you playing? Also what super move?
>>
File: mel gun.jpg (46 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
mel gun.jpg
46 KB, 600x338
>10
>>
>>127236386
Devil Hunter. The one where Lady tosses a bunch of grenades all around her. It replaces the Devil Trigger.
>>
File: 1450126401025.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1450126401025.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
I can't be the only one who thinks We Shall Wake looks really unimpressive. It looks so stiff and everything looks so weightless, enemies look so ragdolly upon hit. I can't imagine it being actually satisfying to play.
>>
>>127243713
>can't be the only one who thinks We Shall Wake looks really unimpressive.
You aren't.
>>
>>127243713
>We Shall Wake
kinda yeah
but experience that dev gets is very valuable. maybe we shall wake won't be a good game but his next projects will get better and better.
>>
>>127218518
Huh, hadn't heard that before. Sweet.

>D: It's kinda like the sighting of aliens.
>R: You wanna talk about aliens?! I know this is a Devil May Cry panel but we can talkj about aliens.

I fuckin' love this guy.
>>
>>127243713
It actually does feel pretty good, I like the crazy speed.
>>
>>127243713

I kind of agree. Looks a bit... Let's say, just weird.
Anyway, I don't want to shit on it before it actually comes out. We'll see.
>>
>>127247258
Unless they rework a lot of shit, which I doubt they'll do, I'm pretty sure the game won't change too much at it's core.
>>
File: emo_girl_gun.jpg (54 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
emo_girl_gun.jpg
54 KB, 736x552
>10
>>
>>127243713
there's a demo you can go play it right now
you don't have to speculate on how it might feel
>>
Can PSO2 be cuhrayzee?
>>
>10
>>
When's VST8? Why do we always take these long breaks?
>>
File: 1428804045697.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1428804045697.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>127257750
Depends.
>>
Jesus Christ, you know your general is unnecessary as fuck if you go on large droughts of lack of conversation where the only posts are bumps.
>>
>>127262972
Whoa hi PSO2 anon! Didn't know you were still hanging around here.
>>
>>127265009
I'm probably not the same one you know. I rarely even post here outside of Shinobi shitposts. :^)

I feel it's a shame that PSO2 has so much accidental depth that relies on your connection over anything else.
>>
>>127262972
hey not-PSO2 anon what ship do you play in :3?
>>
>>127266630
I'm on Ship 6
>>
File: PUTT PUTT.png (85 KB, 218x227) Image search: [Google]
PUTT PUTT.png
85 KB, 218x227
>>127266913
awh nevermind then. Sick webm though
>>
>>127267489
I was thinking of transfering a character on a pilgrimage to another ship though.
Just not sure which character.

I got someone on 2 but she's way underleveled.
>>
>>127228309
innocence or hearts? and more importantly, why not the ps3 games?
>>
>>127099584
For sure
>>
>>127268115
if you intended to reply to >>127134006 (who is not >>127228309 ) then I'm playing Hearts, and I'm prefering it over the PS3 games because of a few reasons, to be precise I'm refering to the Combo Command accessory, which gives fightan-style motions and inputs to your moves, allowing you to access to your entire movelist during the fight. It takes a few days to learn to play one character properly this way, but it feels REALLY good after you do and then again, it's an extremely underused accessory for some reason, I've only ever seen one guy on youtube do a full playthrough with it.

Combine that with a battle system which allows for good mobility and combos, and there goes one of my favourite battle systems in the entire series, not to mention it has Iron Stance-breaking mechanics which are far more simple and less frustrating than in the Xillias/Graces for example

Don't get me wrong though, I still love all the PS3 games, I just don't play them as often because I can't be too arsed to turn my PS3 everytime I want to play them I'm kinda hoping to see them ported to PC, in the far future

if you didn't mean to reply to me then I'm sorry
>>
>>127210325
Wii u emulation will get us Bayo 1 and 2 in a few years. We already got graphics and sound working
>>
File: suicide-oldboy-x.jpg (287 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
suicide-oldboy-x.jpg
287 KB, 1024x1024
>10
>>
>>127277251
Old Boy manga is boring, same goes to the movies
>>
>>127262779

Because people have to recharge before their next attempt. Newcomers have all that much more time to level up.
>>
>>127264061

So about half the generals on /vg/

Man at least this general is productive and knowledgeable with a ton of great action games. /mgqg/ and /ksg/ have absolutely zero good reason to continue despite their liveliness.
>>
/vg/ in general is a mistake
>>
>>127280740
Nah. /vg/ was a great idea.

It probably needs a few tweaks
>>
>>127281450
no it wasnt. moot was too much of a fucking faget to do anything about this site.
>>
>>127281591
same could be said to mootwo
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
What controller is preferred for these types of games?
>>
>>127287441
I prefer the Dualshocks
>>
>>127287441
ds4 baby, the stupid circle pad instead of individual buttons on the xbox gets on my nerves. dunno about xb1 controller, havent tried it.
>>
Hey guys, I need some help with DMC3's PC version.
I got it just the other day and when I tried to configure my DS3 it displayed an error message and I haven't been able to find anything on it online. Any ideas?
>>
>>127291586
xbone controller is pretty good, Im playing dmcse with it right now
>>
how would they make dmc5 better?
>>
>>127295932
make it finished, more weapon variety
>>
>>127296134
what about story wise?
or do you not care?
>>
>>127292418
what are drivers are you using? scp, motion joy?
>>
>>127296672
not him but they need to find a way to bring back vergil. also the person who did costume design for 4 shouldnt come back with how dante and lady turned out.
>>
>>127296672
>story wise
I've grown too old and too bitter and jaded to be a lorefag. Personally, I want to see the game set after DMC2 only because I want to see Dante having mad adventures with Vergil in Hell. explanation would be that Nelo Angelo didn't die in DMC1, instead he went to hell and became one of the new kings of hell after Mundus was defeated
>>
>>127297815
Id like it if kaneko came back and did more stuff for dmc
it probably wouldnt be too hard to bring vergil back, some adventure to hell could probably do it
>>127298482
well look at that, thats a pretty good idea
except I dont really like sad dante
>>
>>127298601
>pretty good idea
>don't like sad Dante
which makes it even better, Dante regains his happy cocky moxie from seeing Vergil again.
>>
>>127299945
would nero be along for the ride as well?
and thats how they give virgil yamato
>>
>>127300329
You'd play as Nero with Yamato first, then switch to Vergil later.
>>
>>127304349
Maybe Nero can have Vergil's wilder animations and moves from DMC4SE,
while Vergil himself can retain and build on his moveset from DMC3
>>
File: 1400470147036.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1400470147036.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>Decide to get back into DMC4 after finally installing the Special Edition
>Forgot how much retarded fun this game is
>Try to look up old Truestyle video of Nero vs Credo
>Can't find it

I know a webm exists, and it used to be on Youtube but I think it must have gotten taken down. It just had a lot of table hopping, taunting, and the spear buster reversal. If anyone knows what i'm talking about I'd love to see it again and actually save it this time.
>>
File: 305-gun--pointed-to-head.jpg (34 KB, 456x284) Image search: [Google]
305-gun--pointed-to-head.jpg
34 KB, 456x284
>10
>>
why are we always dead
>>
>>127309059
Because the market is dead. If it's not DMC tier depth nobody wants to talk about it
>>
>>127310234
why cant we have nice things
>>
Any footage of pro DMC players hands while playing?
>>
>>127310356
I feel like it looks like what competitive smash players hands look like
>>
Looking at Inceet's Traditional I realize DMC4 has very shitty A.I. when compared to DMC3. This guy is doing whatever the fuck he wants. while in DMC3 he would have already gotten hit and had to re-due the run.
>>
File: 1448311036743.jpg (188 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1448311036743.jpg
188 KB, 600x450
>mfw everyone through hyena's entry was CT
>>
File: 1352621225579.jpg (97 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1352621225579.jpg
97 KB, 1280x1024
>>127305109
You're probably refering to Blaze's TrueStyle Tournament 4 entry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnsyVt4IO5A

enjoy
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-05-45-42.png (129 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-05-45-42.png
129 KB, 540x960
>>127313928
Thanks
>>
>>127314026
Hold on I'll fix it
>>
>>127314026
>>127314272
http://puu dot sh/mhX4L/81b71d7024.mp4

Right Click>Save as if it doesn't work immediately for some reason
>>
>>127314657
Thanks Fampai
>>
>>127243713
It lacks some basics used in game mechanics and animations throttling. They need to step their shit up.
>>
File: 1287338033849.jpg (22 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1287338033849.jpg
22 KB, 704x396
>>127218518
all according to keikaku eh capcom?
>>
File: aiw12sa.png (157 KB, 516x440) Image search: [Google]
aiw12sa.png
157 KB, 516x440
I will never get over these games not being considered as Cuhrayzee. I mean look at this shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpeqv4gPsUg

And then we call DMC1 the grandfather of cuhrayzee games in a time were MvC ruled over all. Kek.
>>
>>127318604

Fighting games are separate from cuhrayzee for extremely good reasons, anon.

Don't do this.
>>
>>127318604
Well you have to consider the fact that MvC2 is renowned by the FGC since its release. There's no point in focusing on a fighting game when it's sure to have an audience of its own somewhere in that community.

I do understand the rationale, though. MvC2 is combo-crazy, plus there is style to be had and made among characters like Dr. Doom and all.

But we gotta focus on the brawlers, beat-em-ups, 3rd person shooters, and hack-n-slash games.
The ones that put you in charge of a larger-than-life character, and let you improvise their combos towards a horde of tricky fuckers and the godly bosses that command them.
>>
File: Cant.gif (497 KB, 300x126) Image search: [Google]
Cant.gif
497 KB, 300x126
>>127321649
So the reason MvC isn't apart of Cuhrayzee has nothing to do with the game, it is because there's another community playing the game? I'm not sure how I feel about this. I thought cuhrayzee games were ranked based only on their gameplay and nothing else. There's another community of players that exist among the games here, they're called casuals.
>>
would you hangout with beowulf
>>
>>127328013
nah, I would rather hangout with Nevan for potential sex, or Agni/Rudra as beer buddies
>>
File: smile-megan-fox-.jpg (238 KB, 1600x1144) Image search: [Google]
smile-megan-fox-.jpg
238 KB, 1600x1144
>>127329663
>Nevan for potential sex,

Were the old and dusty bats hiding her old and dusty vagina not a sign?
>>
File: gungirl.jpg (39 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
gungirl.jpg
39 KB, 400x268
>10
At this point even Satan himself has given up on whether I'm going to do it or not. And I think I'm out of bullets too.
>>
File: RIP.jpg (16 KB, 242x244) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
16 KB, 242x244
>10

I can't save us anymore. THIS IS IT MANE. IT'S OVER AFTER THIS ONE.
>>
>>127339313

RIP in pieces ;_;
>>
>>127318604
>>127323702
you used these exact same pictures/gifs the last time you were here man, dont you have anything else
>>
man dmc4 sucks the fillers are annoying as fuck

ninja gaiden is better desu
>>
>>127328013
I'd rather hangout with doppelganger. He seems like the coolest guy to have fun with from the guys you fight in the game. Even his bossfight is fun.
>>
>>127318604

As sick as this is, no magneto in their right mind would ever do this midmatch, especially when cyclops or psylocke is sitting around the corner
>>
Oh. I thought the thread was dead for the past 3 threads. Why did you put cgg in the title?
>>
>>127318604
There's a lot of repetition in that vid bruh. I'm sure it requires lots of technical prowess but that's not cuhrayzee.
>>
>>127342629

Yeah, anon who made the thread fucked up.
Searched cgg, nothing found, thought it was ded.
Searched cuhrayzee and there it was.
>>
File: Bruh.png (657 KB, 1024x651) Image search: [Google]
Bruh.png
657 KB, 1024x651
>>127340204
>>127341581
>>127342787
>MAG-FUCKING-NETO
>Doesn't understand the concept behind a stylish reset
>bruh
Bruh.

But I'll bite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9993gSuhyBA
>>
>>127343573
Not bad bruh. But I still think it should belong in the FGC. fighting games are well respected here, but we don't generally talk about them.
>>
>Is Killer is Dead cuhrayzee?
>How do I get good at it? I saw no info at the top
>>
>>127344591
So the game IS cuhrayzee. Since there's another community playing the game you guys brush it off.

What are you going to do if a new action title comes out with a lot of depth and there's a huge following from another community. Are you going to ignore it for the same reasons? That's what this guy >>127321649 said. That you ignore games with a community follow regardless if they're cuhrayzee or not. Are you with him or only with him for this one particular game, Marvel vs Capcom? Did you guys ignore Marvel vs Capcom 3 too?
>>
>>127346930
We don't brush it off, it's just there's other generals that focus on it.

Why would we discuss fighting games here when fighting game discussion is on another general?

The whole reason /vg/ exists is so that you can find specific things. A fighting game general exists. There's no reason to discuss them here.
>>
>>127343573

Again, when Psylocke, Cyclops or CapCommando is one button away get ready to get fucked

>Posting a glitch combo video like it means anything

sure, k. Im' glad this shitposting session is going the way it it is
>>
>>127346930

Stop being so autistic.
We don't talk about fighting games here.
This thread is for cuhrayzee hack and slash and action games in general.

There is a thread for fighting games, go there.
>>
>>127347410
>it's just there's other generals that focus on it.
>checks your list
Makes senses. But what about your Sengoku Basara. That's gets discussion in the East Asia Genocide General and Metal Gear Rising is discussed in the Metal Gear thread and Playstation 4 General.

>>127348103
>Posting a glitch combo video like it means anything
It's like you've forgotten that these games and your general only exist because of fighting games. This Action Game genre wouldn't even exist had it not been for games like Marvel vs Capcom innovating way back before any of these games. Everything in these Action Games is trying to be similar to that of a fighting game, you'd be a liar if you said otherwise. They use the same formula as a base and then change it into something else, but the fighting game parts still remain. It can be seen in the command inputs for activating moves as well as situational mechanics like jump cancelling and gatling. You also shouldn't act like these action games do not thrive off of glitches and exploits the same way fighting game do so, and they're even made by the same company.
>>
>>127349681
>rising discussed in the metal gear thread
>not sundowner
>>
>>127349681

They are heavily inspired by fighters and old school beat em ups, but they aren't the focus, and you know the video you posted was only achievable utilizing a macro controller, and not indicative of average marvel 2 matches where people still fuck up Sentinel fly setups even at the highest level of play.

By this logic those videos of Brawl being played in TAS or PM in turbo mode qualifies it for being in /cgg/ when you purposely know you're being obtuse for the sake of it
>>
>>127350037
The first one doesn't even use tools. I post the second one to show off the engine. And there's plenty of tournament matches online to watch top marvel players pull off some sick shit all day. By the way, aren't these action games on PC? There ARE. You don't even need a controller, all you need is the software. I could create a sick Metal Gear Rising combo video and you wouldn't even know if it was done by player or the software.
>>
>>127350710

you can TAS anything PS3/360 and above, the only ones you could TAS is DMC1-3, VJ, Basara, and shinobi. And you'd be spending an ungodly amount of time fiddling with frames to get it done

>Nobody would notice

I'm pretty sure we'd all notice, just ask Chibi.

That being said, fuck you for starting this and fuck me for responding half seriously
>>
>>127351307

>can TAS

*can't

now double fuck me for caring enough to correct myself
>>
>>127351307
You wouldn't even need all that when you can just write a script. You won't be able to tell the difference. I've done it before for Melty Blood and King of Fighters.
>>
>>127351656

you mean those 5th gen games?

Write a script for DMC4 and see what happens, I'm sure the angelo will always go to the right spot every time

I'm sure the mastiff in MGR will always try to hit you on frame 5,104

fuck off retard
>>
>>127352809
>fuck off retard
Damn son you mad salty after I did nothing but state facts about your genre and Marvel vs Capcom 2. You have anger problems.
>>
>>127349681
How about you go fuck some monkeys then. You wouldn't be here if it weren't for monkeys. Might as well fuck them.
>>
File: 1358517844501.jpg (26 KB, 398x384) Image search: [Google]
1358517844501.jpg
26 KB, 398x384
>>127352809
>Write a script for DMC4 and see what happens, I'm sure the angelo will always go to the right spot every time

>he doesn't know
>>
>>127353352
LMAO yooooo these cgg nigga is really taking that cruuuhhrraayyzzzeee to the head. Fuck monkeys? Where do they even do that at?
>>
thanks for keeping us alive kritika/shitformers
>>
all of you shit in fighting games. keep fighting that scrub ass cpu you emo ass nigga. when you're ready come see me in that Naruto 4 since I know that the only competitive game you even play because its a action game. We can play smash too. I know you scrubs play that shit.
>>
File: is this cuhrayzee.jpg (14 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
is this cuhrayzee.jpg
14 KB, 640x357
>is this cuhrayzee?
>no
>but it is
>but we discussed it like a million times already
>but it is cmon
every fucking time
you don't get it
EVERY fucking time
same shit
again and again
at least it keeps this thread alive i guess
>>
>>127356767
Shinobi
>>
>>127356932
Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>127357496
godofwar
>>
>>127358281
Dark Souls
>>
>>127356932
Cuhrayzee.

>>127357496
Shit.

>>127358281
Crazy.

>>127358572
Hang yourself.
>>
>>127358572
darksiders 2
>>
File: 1438606958418.gif (919 KB, 170x196) Image search: [Google]
1438606958418.gif
919 KB, 170x196
>10
>>
File: 1451655966222.png (408 KB, 652x434) Image search: [Google]
1451655966222.png
408 KB, 652x434
http://nerdist.com/bizarre-states-2-reuben-langdon-asks-are-aliens-among-us/
>Reuben Langdon Asks "Are Aliens Among Us?"
>tfw Dante's VA is both cuhrayzee AND crazy
>>
>>127359130
battle raper 2
>>
>>127359130
>darksiders 2

Cuhrayzee and Dino approved.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnx5G9aT468
>>
>>127364782
>dmc4: spend hours and hours practicing air combos and have to spend more time learning other air combos
>ds2: press attack, jump, and mash attack for air combos. No strict timing involved. No practice involved.
I dunno. I like it when it's hard.
>>
File: 1428465575008.jpg (154 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1428465575008.jpg
154 KB, 450x600
>>127364782
>dino approved
>>
As much as I want it to happen, what would God Hand 2's story even be about
Reverse Bayonetta where Gene now has to punch angels?
>>
File: Lady Dress.jpg (93 KB, 345x600) Image search: [Google]
Lady Dress.jpg
93 KB, 345x600
Quick question, /cgg/.

How do you go about installing mods on DMC4:SE? I can't seem to find the folders.
>>
>>127367796
Might as well.
What good is being a God Hand if you can't smack some bitch angels up?
>>
What's the deal with Lady in DMC4SE?

I honestly can't figure out how you're supposed to play her. I'm having trouble against the first boss, since I seem to be doing fuck all for damage.

I've since been playing with Vergil and I'm having a lot more fun.
>>
>>127374179
Deja Vu? This was asked recent, word for word.
>>
>>127374179
You mean this?
>>127234178
>>
>>127375040
Meant to quote >>127374802
>>
>>127374802
Different anon. I just got the game and haven't gotten to Trish yet. I kinda wish their story modes weren't tied together. Oh well. I'm having fun with Vergil.

Lady just seems odd. Like I wish there was some kinda follow up to her grapple move. And I wish she had more than a super slow three hit combo.
>>
>>127359006

>Shinobi and GoW at cuhrayzee and crazy but Kingdom Hearts extremely below

Not that I think any of them are technically impressive but dang that's a distorted perception if I ever saw it
>>
>>127367796

God Hand 2 story is easy.

Olivia gets a message from her presumed dead clan who heard she and Gene saved the world, half the game is spent traveling and meeting the new devas out for revenge, halfway through the clan turned out to be a trick and things happen.

Ezpz
>>
>>127375813
I'd put the first Kingdom Hearts below them.

The second one though, I'd put higher up.
>>
>>127376038
I want Gene to receive a letter from some asshole, and the letter just reads "you ain't shit".

And then he goes on a wacky adventure.
>>
>>127367796
God Hands story would be about Gene going full Saitama/DMC2 Dante as in he is so powerful that he is jaded as fuck because nothing is challenging to him. So he fights Allah, Zeus and whatever mythological God just because he wants to have some fun in fighting.
>>
>>127378692
Game begins with a tutorial fight against a demon lord that tries to be the new Angra and Gene beats him in 5 minutes.
In revenge he possesses Olivia and makes her finally cut off Gene's arms. The whole game is a kick only run.
>>
>>127379096
God Foot

I like it
>>
File: aza1.png (262 KB, 501x477) Image search: [Google]
aza1.png
262 KB, 501x477
>1000+1010+6
>still no playable azel
>>
>Finally pick up MGR
>About to fight le 9/11 man
Should I be scared?
>>
>>127384585
Sundowner?

Nah, he's disappointingly easy.
>>
The time has come and so have I

It's not time for this thread to die
>>
File: tfwkms.png (327 KB, 498x477) Image search: [Google]
tfwkms.png
327 KB, 498x477
>>127391035
JUST
>>
Hey, anyone have that one gif of Vergil in UMVC3? You know, the one with the guy's reaction.
>>
>>127394629
Yes.
>>
>>127397494
Thanks, anon.

Can you post it?
>>
>>127397634
jk lol
>>
are there any dmc3 vergil combos where he combos multiple 3x judgement cuts together?

i kept tryin' to do something but couldn't really get anything. i swear i've seen a combo where the enemy bounces off each of the cuts back to vergil
>>
https://youtu.be/DrSAydJm4SY?t=19m40s

DMC5 LITERALLY CONFIRMED
>>
>>127399483
why is vergil's va so fucking cool
>>
This is cuhrayzee right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spyzlzxUm-w
>>
>>127399483
>People who keep spreading this 2 month old video around on /v/ and act like we haven't seen it

Please
>>
File: Remember what we used to say.jpg (106 KB, 690x1024) Image search: [Google]
Remember what we used to say.jpg
106 KB, 690x1024
>>127218518
JACKPOT!
>>
Last bump.

You're on your own now, going to sleep.
Stay alive lads.
>>
Practice practice practice
>>
>>127406640
No.
>>
File: v.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
v.webm
2 MB, 800x450
is vergil's round trip charge carrying over to judgement cut a style switcher thing or is that in regular dmc3se?
>>
>>127408271

Watch literally any vergil cmv?
>>
File: neroface.jpg (756 KB, 978x840) Image search: [Google]
neroface.jpg
756 KB, 978x840
>>127368474
replace arc files/place loose folders in nativeDX10/rom usually- if it's a voice/sound replacer then it's in the rom_pc folder.

effects are in rom/player, player models in rom/player/costume and cutscene models in demo/player
>>
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH so it's could be true about what itsuno said.
http://www.mtv.com/news/2465590/rival-schools-capcom-vs-snk-remakes-rumor/

RIP DMC
>>
>>127409123
2012...?

>>127408851
haha, fair enough. that's what i get for not doin' my dang homework.
>>
no?
yes! every day my man
>>
why nobody made a thread on /wsg/ using the webms with sound?
>>
File: sad dante.jpg (17 KB, 457x396) Image search: [Google]
sad dante.jpg
17 KB, 457x396
So what are your hopes for DMC5? Mine? No Tameem.
>>
>>127414161
Mundus comes back and completely destroys the shop in an assassination attempt against Dante. Dante is old (and is taunted by all the bosses for it) but at his strongest. The game takes place after DMC2, and EVERY character has returned, including Vergil, Nero, and Lucia. Nero is taught about Vergil from Dante and friends, and meets Vergil down the line.
Everyone comes together to defeat Mundus, and Vergil becomes a good guy (but still keeps his cocky classy attitude).
>>
>>127409123
>2012

also itsuno says he wants to make a new rival schools all the fucking time dumbass. wish he did though because project justice is fucking great.
>>
>>127414161
wild ride and wild stomp
more moves with the name "wild" in them
>>
>>127416431
Nero should get both of those, they don't really fit old Dante.
>>
File: r_dsc_8650.jpg (504 KB, 1000x587) Image search: [Google]
r_dsc_8650.jpg
504 KB, 1000x587
On Feb. 2, PlatinumGames will turn 10 years old.

Let's celebrate their birthday. They keep cuhrayzee alive.
>>
>>127417286
totally honest i don't really want nero back vs dante being super expanded solo char

...but i'd totally be okay if he came back and got a version of wild ride that acted as a followup to double down
>>
>>127417956
I really want Nero back, to be honest. Neither Dante or Vergil have anything like his Devil Buster sequences, and they really shouldn't anyway.
>>
>>127418570
I'd like them all back and for each to have their own individual story modes.
>>
>>127419467
I'd rather they had one story mode, with each beginning as the last ends, but once you reach that point you can swap characters on the fly.

>yfw Nero tosses up Yamato, jumps off screen, and Vergil jumps in to catch it
>>
File: 1446166866750.gif (685 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1446166866750.gif
685 KB, 500x281
>>127420040
>>
File: 1445190682046.jpg (18 KB, 336x336) Image search: [Google]
1445190682046.jpg
18 KB, 336x336
>>127420040
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 138

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.