[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/rsg/ Runescape General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 156
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 360x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 360x440
Buyable thieving and sayer XP edition.

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clans: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Patch Notes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MBQf2qkis4
http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,204,65718879

>Latest BTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8Krqvg1k

>Money Making Guide
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mmg

>Gear Guide
http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/gear_guide

>Wiki
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScape_Wiki
>>
THANK YOU
>>
2nd for purge the attentionwhores

kill self chell
>>
How much xp do the new dummies give?
Same as combat ones?
>>
>>127031767
"Lots!"
I get like 19k xp at level 85
>>
>>127031767
buy keys and find out yourself goy
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>mfw people insult the one true god Saradomin
>>
based
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 600x580
TOPKEK EVEN THE MOD THINKS CHELL IS CANCER
>>
CHELL BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: kawaii hitler.jpg (6 KB, 222x281) Image search: [Google]
kawaii hitler.jpg
6 KB, 222x281
Reminder to report chell and bartin for distruptive behavior everytime they talk
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 750x1062) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 750x1062
ayy el mao

based mod
>>
>>127032442
>tfw you report Chell for disruptive behavior one day and it actually works
I am being 100% honest here, the pathetic retard actually started blaming all of his friends for it too kek, I guess he thought they would take his pmod away for it. Shame he doesn't say nearly as many reportable things nowadays, just does his retard shilling.
>>
>>127032856
How the fuck did chell become Pmod in the first place?
I know 3 guys who went to Runefest and begged for pmod status and they all got it
>>
what happened
what did chell do
>>
>>127033085
Back in the days he got pmod you actually had to hang around the community and kiss other p/mod ass to get it. Nowadays like you said you can just beg for it if you're rich enough or get it if you're a popular enough streamer.
>>
>>127033327
The same people hating chell probably erp with xfemto, don't let it bother you.
>>
>>127032856
>actually started blaming all of his friends for it too kek

explain further
>>
>>127034473
Lolno, I hate all attentiondesperate faggots.
>>
>>127034784
the fact half of this general is discussing someone without the person being present says enough
>>
tfw dragon bones are rising and 95 prayer is gonna be expensive because of it
>>
>>127034635
I think he congr@tulated somebody in the fc, got muted for it, blamed said person, then didn't speak to said person or the chat for a very long time. I'm almost positive he posted a log of the mute as well, so if somebody could post it that would be great. Funny thing is I didn't even report him for that, I just reported him during that general timespan. Jagex reports are the funniest thing.
>>
Is anyone from 2012 grindan still here? I just came back a month ago and don't recognize anyone here. Did everyone leave? Who are all these new friends
>>
>>127035874
>what is a namechange
>>
File: 1408330086292.png (138 KB, 462x302) Image search: [Google]
1408330086292.png
138 KB, 462x302
>>127035607
Look what I found.
>>
File: s2.png (504 KB, 808x461) Image search: [Google]
s2.png
504 KB, 808x461
>>127035874
>2012 grindan
I was around back then. I've changed my name a few times and mostly just lurk now

Here's a pick from back then
>>
File: what kinda genetics u want fam.jpg (28 KB, 305x307) Image search: [Google]
what kinda genetics u want fam.jpg
28 KB, 305x307
>>127035607
jesus christ why are all of you are so edgy?

>reporting someone after they congratulate someone
>hating someone this intensely when they don't even do anything offensive
>bullying them in the safety of your lil anonymous bandwagon

fucking cowardly gossip sluts
>>
File: r258297_1070950.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
r258297_1070950.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>127036380
Hey Chell

I hope you lose your speshul crown
>>
>>127036639
chell doesn't type like that at all, you're bad at calling people out.
>>
>>127036380
Sup, Chell.

Let me explain. It's a constant struggle between attention seekers and full on edgelords to keep the FC balanced. Without one or the other the FC would be more shit than it already is thanks to fags like you.
>>
>>127036380
hi cody
hows arizona

is that a pic of you? since you both have the same haircolour and all :)
>>
>>127036838
>thinking I give enough of a shit about that loser to recognize how they type
If you do this you need to step away from the computer
>>
>>127035874
ive been around since 2004 bub
>>
>>127036838
Chell is a master of subterfuge when it comes to defending himself in the thread.
>>
>>127036893
>implying you're not seeking attention right now by posting all this shit and creating drama
>implying you guys aren't the reason why every thread descends into shit
>>
>>127036225
So, like, namefags/avatarfags/whatever are shit and all but what in that is a mutable offense? Or is the actual crime existence?
>>
>>127037157
Must be why I wish to remain anonymous, right? Fuck off already, CIDF.
>>
>>127037160
>what in that is a mutable offense?
Jagex is very strange about what it considers mutable

and by the time they read your appeal the mute is usually up
>>
>>127037318
what are you even talking about?
>>
I want to wish everyone a happy new year.

t. Duck
>>
>>127036838
>wow I changed my typing mannerisms and everything! c'mon, it can't possibly be me!
>err, I mean chell
>>
>>127037610
How can I even be seeking attention when:
A: I haven't posted in the thread for over a year, let alone post about Chell.
B: I'm not saying who I am.
C: I don't really care about your fake drama, I just wanted to post about something I found funny. I'm not Chell's friend, not his enemy, I just reported him because he made himself an easy target and I wanted some epic laughs from it. Yeah, I'm pathetic, but you're just as pathetic as me, buddy.
>>
>>127038183
>being this cocky yet so wrong

I'm chell's friend and you're a fucking retard
>>
>>127038484
>I'm chell's friend
Now it's obvious you're lying
>>
>>127038227
you joined in on bullying someone you don't have beef with because you " don't care about fake drama? " is that fucking so, pal.

>epic laughs
>yeah I'm pathetic

wraps it up nicely
>>
>>127038784
First of all, stop using the word "bullying" incorrectly. Second of all I did it because he made himself "an easy target" by being an annoying attention whore in the thread and fc.

And hot damn, kid, stop saying "beef" like something really happened. Let me remind you that we're playing Runescape, an MMORPG for children on life support from its remaining autistic players. This is not real life. We're real people though, and that's why we need to keep people like Chell in check, otherwise they do nothing but shitpost and ruin the autism simulator for others.
>>
>>127039353
>First of all, stop using the word "bullying" incorrectly.
this is bullying. what else would you call it?

>And hot damn, kid, stop saying "beef" like something really happened
that was the point, nothing did happen. you had no reason to report him OR say that you did. you just wanted to feel special and join in with the cool kids. " look guys! look I reported him! I contributed!!!!! please tell me I am cool "

>We're real people though, and that's why we need to keep people like Chell in check, otherwise they do nothing but shitpost and ruin the autism simulator for others.
except you're the ones ruining everything. not JUST you, of course. but people like you. you guys continue to post shit about other people(who mostly don't do fucking anything to warrant a response), thread after thread after thread, when they're not even here half the time. YOU are creating the shitstorm. YOU are making the drama. that's all I'm going to say today because I hope that the thread will eventually just calm down.
>>
>>127039353
by the way, how is congratulating someone considered being an annoying attention whore? please explain that one to me.
>>
Hello everyone, this has been:
- - - /rsg/ Presents - - -
F A G G O T S

An introspective look into the life of a sad loser through a mock argument about a meaningless individual.

Thanks for watching!
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-30+at+07.28.32).jpg (132 KB, 491x623) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-30+at+07.28.32).jpg
132 KB, 491x623
Hello gamers, blogtona here

For those who asked on the fc about me & gf
>>
>fuck this person who does not even post on 4chan!
>I hate attentionwhores!!
>entire thread is basically someone justifying the mocking of 1 rs players
It is kind of sad that /rsg/ is never about ingame discussion
>>
>>127041865

are you on the right or left?
>>
>>127041865
how fat is the ass?

>>127041928
That's what happens when there are two in game chats and it's easier/faster to just talk there
>>
>>127042068
>>
>tfw no hopecutter bf
>>
>>127041865
EVERYONE BULLY HIM HE IS LITERALLY ATTENTIONWHORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: FGAQTYI.jpg (118 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
FGAQTYI.jpg
118 KB, 1366x768
I don't even know if people of this general would be interested in the card game, but I'm just going to post some Chronicle codes here and wash my hands of them.

XQEE-W5XX-QPUP
MEMG-6O2N-PWE4
XYFS-86ES-S4C2

Have fun, m8s.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-31+at+04.00.59).jpg (619 KB, 2218x948) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-31+at+04.00.59).jpg
619 KB, 2218x948
>get mutated Jadinkos as a task
>never done them before
>wiki says "USE FULL TORVA AND DRYGORES AND SHIT" for the babies
>use vine abyssal whip and t70 defender
>2 shot the babies (only 81 slayer)
>their drops are shit
>some lv.138 is ranging them for some reason
>ask to co-op to get rid of this shit task
>he says yes, we go HAM
>notice a lot of the baby jadinkos I am killing are half hp
>this guy is tagging all of them so he gets loot
>this motherfucker
>purposely ignore the ones attacking him
>eventually, almost all of them are attacking him with magic
>he has to soul split and actually kill his tags to live

Serves that faggot right.
>>
>>127042563
Try to kill the male or guards, better loot and they're easy.
>>
>>127042757
>(only 81 slayer)
>>
>>127040613
>what else would you call it?
Reporting someone and calling him out on his bullshit is not bullying. I don't know what you'd call it, English is not my native language.
>just wanted to feel special and join in with the cool kids
You're putting words in my mouth. I didn't do this for internet points or to feel cool, otherwise I would tell you who I am. Just stop.
>YOU are making the drama
You, too.
>>127040950
I didn't report him for that, but he got muted for that. Learn to read, I'm tired of explaining simple shit like this to you.
>>
>>127042842
oh yeah sorry about that m8.
>>
File: file.png (30 KB, 319x72) Image search: [Google]
file.png
30 KB, 319x72
>bartin, windalgo and hopecutter all in the chat at the same time

time to leave
>>
>>127043220
>not having some, if not all, of them ignored
>>
>>127042927
>I didn't report him for that, but he got muted for that. Learn to read, I'm tired of explaining simple shit like this to you.

that's not what I asked you. maybe you should learn to read. you say he's an annoying attention whore, does that seem like annoying attention whore behavior to you? I am in the fc a lot, kid. chell hardly talks and when he does it's nothing bad. you can try to give me examples to back yourself up if you want.
>>
>>127043220
>windalgo is on
>thread is shit

CONNECTION?
>>
>>127043220
>unironically not liking them ironically
I Seriously hope You Guys Do'nt Do This
>>
>top of every hour the broadcasts go crazy with people getting achievements
>people are actually celebrating the new year on runescape
really makes you think...
>>
>>127043510
Back when the fc was actually moderated Chell would always get away with ironically being a furry and a shill in the chat. Shit like "paws at you" and "wow, what a great promotion, better buy keys!" nonstop, often detracting whatever the fc was discussing at the time just so people could pay attention to him. He's not as bad as I remember him now, but he's still an annoying attention whore and just because you're friends with him doesn't change that.
>>
"Wah I'm underaged and hate 'authority' figures so much that I report a lax mod for doing nothing! Cops are evil! He dindonuffin! I watch vegangains unironically and I'm fat wahhhh"

- signed half the fc
>>
>>127043973
>detracting from whatever the fc was talking about at the time

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rmsgvxr6qc - the fc chat
>>
>>127044221
maybe you should post a vocaroo about it, videogames, makes filtering your posts easier
>>
>>127043973
yeah, if that's what you're upset at him for then you should be upset at 99% of the chat.

everyone has said " ironic " shit before. people still do. " good goy, buy keys " is still said frequently by many people. ironic erp, too. Chell isn't the only person who's done this, and he rarely does it anymore. so I think the only reason he gets shit for it and no one else does is because he has a crown next to his name lol.

it's just overkill. and yes it's bullying when people are telling him to kill himself and insulting him regularly. please see that.
>>
>>127044389
I would honestly rather this than "ironic" furry/erp bullshit
>>
File: 1446655640572.jpg (95 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1446655640572.jpg
95 KB, 750x750
>>127033085
>tfw people go to autismfest and get pmod
>tfw people pretend to be nice goys in some shitskins jmod fc and get pmod
>tfw you actually help people in-game for years and have a good time playing, don't get pmod

It makes me somewhat happy that it's pretty much only a crown in front of your name (and thus being able to talk to people even when they have you ignored :^)) but god damn, being pmod basically means you have 0 dignity at this point.
>>
>>127044428
Maybe you should reply earlier after my post so you can act like you're on top of anything.

You're such a tool, thank god you're muted on runescape, shame you don't trip, would be nice to be able to filter such a child. Fine with me though, your parents will eventually realize they should have aborted you and do it in real time!
>>
>>127044569
*wags tail at you* Come on... the water's fine... *paws at your babby fur giraffe tail* I don't mind that you have autism.... some people with autism are really good at yiffing... *pees my diaper*

Eat my ass faggot.

PS : runescape is a great game, fun for the whole family.
>>
>>127044612
>being able to talk to people even when they have you ignored
Not true, ignored Pmods have their text hidden.

You can however talk to people who have public chat off
>>
>>127044824
you're the guy who was pretending to be Smiths in the other thread, aren't you? give it up already
>>
>>127044389
You missed a couple of other memes, like "Which 2hu is best?", "Which monstergrill would you fugg??", "Boypussy", "Oral post kc", "Femto post", "omg a grill???", otherwise very accurate. My point is, Chell manages to be more of an annoying attention whore than these people. Keep defending him if you'd like, I don't blame you, he's your friend, but at the end of the day you know I'm right, all you're doing is keeping the shitposts going by shitposting about it yourself.
>>127044689
Who do you think made that post, humor me.
>>
>>127045024
Hory shit, so it's pretty much only a crown. Why not just remove it altogether if they hand it out to everyone who kisses ass?
>>
>>127042068
Two ingame chats? There is only 1 fc and clan chat is ded
>>
>>127045034

Nope, just calling you a faggot for wanting that cancerous BR beggared bullshit instead of possible entertaining bantz that may boarder on furry.

PS : u a faggot
>>
Can we please have a nice and civil thread for New Years?
>>
>>127042563
He meant the TS circlejerk.
>>
>>127045204
I ask questions in the CC and they always get answered within 60 seconds, sometimes a conversation even picks up.

It's essentially the FC without blogposting, shitposting, or chatter
>>
>>127044824
Lmao
>>
>>127045179
> but at the end of the day you know I'm right

good meme

You think your stance is objectively correct, kill yourself, or keep your opinions just what they are, opinions.

Your choice, I'd prefer it if you ceased to exist, it'd probably be a net gain for the world as a whole.
>>
>>127044689
>thank god you're muted on runescape
Who?
>your parents will eventually realize they should have aborted you and do it in real time
Dang, nice edgelord projecting going on here, coming from the High School drop out with ADHD.
>>127045034
Videogames is making most of these posts since his buttbuddy Chell tells him to.
>>
This thread is beyond saving.
>>
>>127045520
>tells him to

You just keep typing shit that you're wrong about.

Chell couldn't care less about this shit, I'm just telling you that your opinions are skewed, you have a vendetta against him for no reason other than his crown or because he didn't pay enough attention to you if you're that one guy who used to cry about "wahhh chell doesn't talk to me anymore! He got new friends and now he hates me!!!" No wonder he stopped talking to you, you're a whiny know-it-all bitch.

I'm assuming I have you muted on runescape, whoever you are because your opinions are objectively shit. You have 0 ability to critically think. I may have dropped out of highschool, I may even have ADHD, but I got a highschool diploma with honors at 17, and don't even have ADHD pills. So if you want to slander me, try harder.
>>
I find it funny how there's absolutely no drama in the fc, ever.

It's ALL here.

Makes it obvious that the shitposters are also huge fucking cowards that can't shit talk someone to their face.
>>
>>127046049
Don't forget they like calling other people's names out, even when they're wrong.

"I read that one book about how names have power! You don't know me I'm in the shadows!!! *unsheathes shadow-keyblade*"
>>
File: ravencute.jpg (109 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
ravencute.jpg
109 KB, 1916x1076
In terms of difficulty, how hard is the raids?

I've done QBD, all the GWD bosses, and KQ and exhiled kq. That boss at the end of the vampire quest series.. uhh and I did heroic garrosh hellscream before any nerfs.

I also have full torva, drygores, and superior void. But no t90 range or mage.

Can someone relate and tell me how much I'd have trouble learning? I'm interested in joining the raid the fc is putting together but idk.
>>
>>127046391
It's pretty simple if you know what the fuck you're doing. And that's just not using certain abilities and when and when not to pray.
>>
>>127036380
this

(please erp with me chell)
>>
>>127046391
Have you done araxxor? That's a good litmus test for being ready to handle yourself in a group PVM setting.

Either way shout out in the fc/cc that you'd like to learn. We'll probably tease you a little if you die hilariously but we'll still try to teach you.

Always better to have another potential raids member to make faster groups in the future
>>
File: sweatraven.png (128 KB, 485x536) Image search: [Google]
sweatraven.png
128 KB, 485x536
>>127046391
Forgot to mention I have the upgraded firecape too.
>>
>>127045937
>Chell couldn't care less about this shit
Sure he doesn't, did he tell you to say that shit too?
>you have a vendetta against him for no reason other
Like I said in the previous thread, you have me confused with someone else. Keep pretending I'm just a lone gunman though, it's hilarious.
>I'm assuming I have you muted on runescape
You reply to a lot of what I say, so I'm pretty sure you don't have me ignored. :)
>You have 0 ability to critically think
Funny, coming from you.
>but I got a highschool diploma with honors at 17
So did my retarded drug dealing friend, actually, I'm pretty sure he got it at 16. He's probably smarter than you as well since he's actually studying welding now and doesn't waste his life making vocaroos on a 4chan runescape thread. Peace out, brother, it's obvious you're still a child as evident in most of your posts in game and in the thread. Consider this my last reply to you. You can keep replying to me if you'd like, and maybe pretend to be me like you were pretending to be other people in the previous thread, but it won't change the facts. ;)
>>
i want a gf
>>
>>127046893
Where's your max cape?
>>
>>127046950
r u ok

>lone gunman

You actually think that you're doing something that drastic, that's cute, illusions of grandeur.

The rest of your post is negligible and full of anecdotal evidence. You need help friend, if you're going to be a narcissist, try having at least one person like you other than yourself.
>>
>>127046893
I want to cum in your ass, Aural
>>
>>127046816

>mfw I leeched an araxxor duo for 10m
>>
>>127047685
>says mfw
>doesnt post face
>>
>>127047850
mfw is my feels when retart...
>>
>get the things for royal crossbow
>can't even beat the first phase for qbd
Nice game.
>>
File: file.png (284 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
file.png
284 KB, 700x394
>>127047850
>>
>>127047935
Please stop this eternal bait.
>>
>>127047364
P sure he's not the only one
>>
File: 1446341441617.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446341441617.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>127047985
>>can't even beat the first phase for qbd
>>
>>127047996
What a surprise, Schumi leeched -_-
>>
can someone please give me a (You)

(preferably a girl or trap)
>>
>>127048127
>gunman

>/rsg/ slandering one person

Yeah dude viva la revolution beta uprising now right xd
>>
>>127047364
lmao I get it you probably don't know what a figure of speech is. And trying to be a forum psychologist too

You're the best troll man, keep on keeping on

I mean you are just pretending to be retarded, right?
>>
>>127048260
There are no girl, nor traps here. Just faggots.
So take mine.
>>
>>127048368
>>127046950
> Consider this my last reply to you. You can keep replying to me if you'd like

That pride of yours makes you look like a fool.

Lapses.
>>
btw why did the mod delete chells thread anyway
it was created first and had more posts
>>
>>127048693
>you look like a fool
you too
>>
>>127048693
Dude that's not even me pathetic and Lapses is my nigga leave him out of this
>>
>>127047371
>somehow this is ok and Chell saying hi is bad
>>
>>127048814
>>127048949
damage
control
to
major
tom
>>
>>127049208
You just don't get it, do you?
It's not attentionwhoring if nobody knows who you are. How dumb are you?
>>
>>127049208
Everyone but you ignored it
>>
>>127049323
You just don't get it, do you?
It's not cumming in a dude's ass if nobody knows you're cumming in a dude's ass. How gay are you?
>>
>>127049208
Were you not here in the previous thread, big ass shitstorm about atrn whores like aural tinder and femto
>>
>>127049323
it might not be attentionwhoring

but you are contributing to the problem. just because you do it anonymously doesn't mean it's not a shitpost, anon!
>>
>>127049220
Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>127049530
Don't you dare put Aural in that list of faggots.
At least Aural plays the game and doesn't just whine and cry for attention.
>>
>>127049530
"I don't like these people for getting attention, so I will give them attention"

I don't think you understand what you're typing/doing.

>these people type in chat
>I should type in the thread about them

If they were attention whores, you're not helping. If they aren't attention whores (they aren't, you're just a bitter faggot) you're putting them on a pedestal and giving them attention, making them perceived as such.
>>
>>127049631
There's a difference between shitposting on a Chinese Judo forum, which is always full of shitposts and the fc.
>>
>>127049664
Your
Worst
Night
Mare
>>
>>127049835
But you can ignore people in the fc.

You can't in this thread unless they trip?

Are you that fucking stupid?
>>
>>127050079
You're one hell of a fucking aspy if you actually use the ignore list.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>127050147
You're actually mentally ill.

Wow.

So instead of deleting the problem, you'll just expand on it? Yes, I'm the one with autism.
>>
>>127049681
>one of those people aren't even in the fc
>the other one barely talks
>aural literally posts herself as " best girl " and forces her kril meme on everyone in the thread/fc

hahahahahhahah AURAL PLEASE
>>
>>127050079
Whoa, you really are an idiot huh.
Don't you get it? If an attentionwhore starts chatting shit again, the whole chat joins in. I can't go ignoring everyone.
>>
>>127049323
This shit happens in the fc too, literally no difference with chell if I would follow your views.
>>
>>127050370
YES BUT IF IT HAPPENS IN THE FC ITS ATTENTIONWHORING BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS
WHO
YOU
ARE

Thus 2 groups of people are created, a group that worships the shitposter (Example: Videogames) and a group that either ignores or fights the shitposters.
>>
>>127050305
>not ignoring enablers

Keep finding excuses, I bet you think it's fine for betas to give girls whatever they want. It's the same principle, you're adding fuel to the flames, not stomping them out.

If enough people ignore a shitter, they get smothered. You don't understand that though, you just pour gasoline until you go retarded from the fumes, you've gone retarded long ago.
>>
>>127049720
Stop defending your attention whoring friends already videogames this is pathetic, you're one too and just won't admit it, you attract these kinds of ppl
>>
>>127050578
Two groups exist actually, the jenkim huffers, and the people who move away from people who huff shit and piss.

You're a jenkim huffer.
>>
>>127050615
Say an fc has these people in it:
A, B (the attentionseeker), C, D, E, F and you.

If B starts attentionwhoring, A, C, D, E and F join in to talk about it.
If you ignore person B, YOU CAN STILL READ WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS SAYING
>>
>>127050674
Keep enabling and adding fuel to it.

When I ignore you, the shitposting ends and my chat experience is improved.

You're not ignoring me, so here you are seething with rage, anger, autism. I pity you.

I think you're an attention cuckold, like the new-age term, you like watching people get attention, it thrills you. You're also a masochist though, you're just bashing your face against your keyboard, hoping that your stubborn outlook on life will finally line up with reality.

Keep name dropping me, keep name dropping everyone. It's only hurting you, and helping 'attentionwhores'.
>>
>>127050674
Videogames isn't an attentionwhore. He's the attention giver, the fuel that creates and enhances attentionwhores.
>>
>>127051207
with all this attention you guys are giving me, it seems I'm an attention whore.

Thank you kindly.

Now here's a good read by me, to sate your attention cuckold needs, make sure to clean up your tears of envy when you're done, thank you : >>127051054
>>
>>127051338
What am I supposed to be envious about?
>>
>>127051537
oh I'm sorry, you seem to have misread >>127051054
there you go friend.

I'd like your feedback on my views that are correct :) Please felate me.
>>
>>127050578
Then by definition, chell is not the worst attentionwhore, by far. Then why is the majority of this general butthurt about someone who never insulted someone else? Unwarranted hate.
>>
>>127051678
Can't find anything I'm getting envious of.
>>
>>127051684
There's another tier that beats the regular attentionwhore, the wannabe-female. They want you to believe they're a girl for maximum attention, the biggest form of cancer in a community.
>>
>>127052048
do you have any proof that chell isnt a girl?
>>
>>127052185
How new are you?
Don't post if you don't know shit.
>>
>>127051909
You'll get there <3 Keep trying!
>>
>>127052185
you poor soul
>>
>>127052048
>moving the goalposts
>>
>>127053016
You actually don't see pretending to be a girl on the internet as cancer?
Kill yourself
>>
>>127053160
I agree with you, but the rest of the fcs erps and pretends to be a girl as well. Yet those people are barely mentioned here, probably because they are the ones mocking chell in the first place.

Face it, this entire fc is a shithole. The past months I've been playing less and less and when I did return, the remaining people are still up to no good. Literally stagnant.

I liked the fc for its vibrant community but the last 6 months it went downhill a lot. So long, space cowboys
>>
>>127054024
Good, no one wants you here.
>>
>>127054267
Hey look, it's that little shit that was crying about bullying trying to bully a good player out of the game, thanks for joining us again!
>>
>>127054024
Playing as a female character is not the same as making people believe you're a girl.
From the top of my head, so far the only players that do this are Chell, Lady Tinder and xFemto.
>>
how stronk do I have to be to kill spiderman if I'm mlgpro?
>>
>>127054450
forgot to add yourself Aural, besides, those are just the ones that are active now, so many more people pretending to be girls just flat out quit already and I can't be bothered to log in right now and check my ignore list
>>
>>127054840
Aural posted his voice and is joing ironically pretending to be a girl.
Don't get me wrong, its still cancerous, but less than doing it unironically.
>>
>>127054024
Bye Tinder, please stay go this time.
>>
File: 2015-12-31_16-13-30.png (375 KB, 649x329) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-31_16-13-30.png
375 KB, 649x329
sooner than kromzen
>>
>>127055060
There is no way to find out if someone is ironic or unironic nowadays, so for the sake of fairness I will consider all as unironic desu
>>
>>127044389
Since we're talking about /rsg/ memes, let's make a throwback to the 2015 memes?

My favorite ones:
(Altona getting) B L A C K E D and nicewyvernsjagex.jpg
>>
This thread is actually brilliant. Lmao
>>
>>127056452
a-at least the general is active this way
>>
Aww yiss Aura
>>
>>127056790
Fuck off tripfag

Filtered for life
>>
File: hostile chirping.jpg (50 KB, 405x600) Image search: [Google]
hostile chirping.jpg
50 KB, 405x600
>do KK with two peeps from fc
>first time doing it
>surprised they're willing to take a newcomer
>gear up
>wait around forever
>finally get the last guy ready
>we go in
>shit's crazy stuff flying everywhere
>not used to the orange balls, have to react sooner than I thought because my character runs 1 minute after I click
>die
>run back
>bank
>rejoin for next kill
>survive this time because I got the hang of everything
>KK dies
>realize we're not on a lootshare world or anything
>"how does loot work"
>"top dmg gets loot"
>these guys have max capes and I'm only maxed in cmb
>and they have way more exp so they're gonna get more dmg in
>I basically have no chance of ever getting loot
>tele out and resume slaying

fuck that, no WONDER you guys are so eager to take newbies with you, they help out and get none of the loot!
>>
>>127056904
Rude baka desu
>>
can someone explain what "suicide leeching" is pls
>>
>>127057423
Yeah I'm glad that you got no loot for having such a shit taste in monstergirls
>>
>>127057423
>combat exp related to your damage output
Well indirectly through herblore and prayer and actual experience in fighting, but not combat stat xp
>>
>>127058430
leech pays player to afk in dung
player goes through dung
gets the term suicide from 2011 where u would actually die from not getting food in dungeoneering
>>
>>127058821
>83 range vs 99 range
>>
>>127057423
Any half decent person would split the loot, try going with people from beep squad.
>>
>>127057423
>he has a max cape and i'm only max combat how will i ever get a kill
>>
>>127058924
>these guys have max capes and I'm only maxed in cmb
>>
>>127059406
cmb meaning atk str def
>>
Chell is a cute girl.
>>
>>127052185
do you have any proof that xfemto isn't a girl?
>>
>>127059505
holy shit chell you are so pathetic just stop shitposting about yourself already and go hang out with your family they miss the cheery ginger you used to be fuck you fuck you fuck you
>>
>>127059312
>what are potions
>>
>>127059514
Fuck off and stop posting, you cancerous abomination.
>>
>>127059932
Please don't bully chell, i did nothing wrong.
>>
>>127050251
>not on it
wew
>>
>>127060430
it is pruned now

I removed everyone to give them another chance, added back about half of them.

Reminder to give people second chances :-)
>>
>>127057423
All you're missing out on is a bunch of sharks. If you get an actual good drop I'm sure they would split it.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s00MXoSiHP8a
>>
>>127061267
I'm going to dig dug in ur butt
>>
>>127058881
lel i love how easy dg has become now. no way would i have it levelled so much on my ironman if it was the same as before eoc. remember having to quit floors because of trio boss, merc rooms, mono etc
>>
>>127057423
>being a newfag
>wanting people to hold your hand
>expecting to get a share of the loot
Just fuck off already
>>
File: 1450922549502.gif (3 MB, 515x394) Image search: [Google]
1450922549502.gif
3 MB, 515x394
>been doing k'ril for like 3 days straight
>got over 300 kills so far
>just trying to get poorpriest gear to have
>also using it for greater demon slayer task
>never gotten a really rare drop before
>finally get a zamorak hilt
>eyes sparkle
>work 390k
>I've gotten two gloves of subjugation alone on this trip, both worth 700k each

feels lackluster man
>>
File: 1377775786138.gif (3 MB, 286x281) Image search: [Google]
1377775786138.gif
3 MB, 286x281
>>127059290
>try going with people from beep squad.
>>
>>127063360
I think you have to enable lootshare to get poorpriest drops
>>
>>127063674
nah I got 2 pieces w/o it
>>
>>127061467
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4WKF4Ds7iU #tbt
>>
>>127060430
Is Bartin on there?
>>
>>127064040
fucking legend. tbf tho i remember asking for altars at home myself at one point, altho i think at that time i was also the person who made (read, stood outside and watched) prayer pots for the person soloing yklagor

really wish that the community wasnt killed off and turned into some sl shitshow
>>
>>127063584
Don't tell me you believe all this negative propaganda about beep squad.
>>
>>127064404
Well, considering that clan is full of obnoxious faggots... Yeah, I believe it
>>
>>127064502
Don't be a mindless sheep, try visiting the cc and talking to people there.
>>
>>127064658
But I've talked to them in the fc. Does talking to them in their cc suddenly change their demeanor?
>>
>>127064404
audkyrie used to be a nice guy, now he is full elitist faggot
>>
>>127063360
>300 kills in 3 days straight
thats pretty terrible
>>
>>127065147
Not everyone in beep is present in the fc or usually talking there, so it doesn't hurt to try to talk to them and not look into what they say with predetermined hatred.

Because they're a nice bunch that's actually willing to help newbies with pvm.
>>
>>127065397
this pretty much describes the lot of them. Chi and Tomomo are alright
>>
>>127060871
was desu on it
>>
>>127065560
I'm not talking about everyone; I'm talking about those who are part of both chats. Shit is shit, regardless of which chat they're in.

As evidenced by >>127065397
>>
>>127057423
this is a snek zone
>>
File: 2015-12-31_19-03-28.png (31 KB, 180x83) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-31_19-03-28.png
31 KB, 180x83
post oysters!!
>>
>>127065397
>>127065893

I wouldn't call Audkyrie an elitist he taught me and plenty of others most of the staple bosses (KK, Nex, ROTS) took me and a bunch of newbies to raids and was even willing to duo with anyone including total scrubs.

He gives good advice and splits every single drop.

That doesn't sound elitist.
>>
File: A0FtVyC.jpg (213 KB, 1472x1086) Image search: [Google]
A0FtVyC.jpg
213 KB, 1472x1086
Explain to me why raids was a good idea? Barely anybody does durzag since yaka is better loot, so it's nearly impossible to find a team to fight durzag without having to pay 30-50m for a leach. Is anyone else having this issue?
>>
>>127066592
true at least in comparison to some others that left the cc.
>>
>>127036354
everyone is like the person on the far right now
>>
>>127066992
like who
>>
>>127066976
you do you everyone does both right?
>>
>>127065536
Well I didn't do it ALL day, pretty much 2 trips/day to use vamp aura and did other stuff
>>
>>127067237
It's still the fact that people never accept anyone that hasn't gotten 100 kills. It's very difficult to learn with teams that are unwilling to teach for free.
>>
>>127066976
HAHA WHAT
>>
>>127046816
>tfw 3000+ kills at araxxor and never done raids
>>
>>127068170
i know this feeling, family
>>
File: feels like I don't give a fuck.jpg (197 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feels like I don't give a fuck.jpg
197 KB, 633x758
>>127068170
>almost maxed
>0 raxxi kills
>0 rago kills
>0 KK kills
>0 ROTS kills
>0 raid kills
>0 legiones kills
>1 QBD kill to get the last kudos from museum
>tfw
>>
so will i need to have bils to get 120 invention?
>>
>>127068956
yes
>>
>>127068956
yup don't expect to train fast if you don't have the money to buy 3 of each phat at once
>>
File: 1446070094884.jpg (83 KB, 387x579) Image search: [Google]
1446070094884.jpg
83 KB, 387x579
>>127064404
>>127064658
>>127065560
>Decide to pay a visit to Beep squad CC
>You've been banned :DDDDD
Yeah they really seem like nice guys, yeah :^)
>>
>>127068956
I'm fully expecting 150-200 gp/xp for fast methods and 50 gp/xp for slow poorfag methods.
>>
File: dontlook.png (646 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
dontlook.png
646 KB, 800x900
How can I afk the most out of herblore? I have to click like every 10 sec even though I have bank presets set up and everything.

Pls tell me there's an easier way.
>>
>>127070270
IGN?
>>
>>127071116
Extreme ranging potions are the most afk you'll get
>>
File: 1440629037215.gif (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1440629037215.gif
67 KB, 230x230
>>127071686
King Crimson
>>
>>127072190
do it again!
>>
File: 1398969235961.jpg (29 KB, 282x301) Image search: [Google]
1398969235961.jpg
29 KB, 282x301
>>127072305
Still banned
>>
File: huef.gif (254 KB, 256x540) Image search: [Google]
huef.gif
254 KB, 256x540
>soloing corp
>takes forever to kill because lolzamspear
>can only do one kill per trip
>still massive profit

who comfy boss farming?
>>
>>127073515
I have killed 2000 Corporeal Beast with 0 Prestige.
>>
>>127070285
This seems pretty ridiculous
>>
>>127072190
Oh, yeah you can fuck off.

Beep help normal fucking humans
>>
>>127070285
Jagex' said it wont be a fully buyable skill.
If it will be this expensive, everyone will complain, etc
>>
>>127074609
>>127074741
Invention is going to be the most competitive 200m ever, there are 33 5.2ers already. Many of them are willing and able to spend 50b+ on it, easily, if it's necessary to get the fastest xp possible. There's no limit to how high the resources used in the fastest possible method will rise, at least in the first 2 weeks.
>>
File: The One True God.png (407 KB, 633x924) Image search: [Google]
The One True God.png
407 KB, 633x924
Daily reminder to worship Saradomin: The One True God.
>>
File: fire.webm (371 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
fire.webm
371 KB, 360x640
the fire rises
>>
>>127075851
Is Zamorak destroying everything in his path searching for Guthix's anima mundi again?
>>
File: 1408720394303.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1408720394303.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>127074690
Tell me one reason why I am not considered as "normal fucking human" by you?
>>
>>127076369
memes aren't human
>>
>>127077027
you should all stop bullying kang krimpson
hes from finland, he cant help the meme spouting
>>
>>127077375
finland and sweden should be nuked
fact
>>
>>127070270
>banned from entering beep squad cc
>have never been in there before
>they just preemptively banned me
>>
>>127073515
>can only do one kill per trip
isn't that how many most people do? the time it takes to leave, restock and come back is roughly the same as its respawn
>>
>>127078113
I usually stay for 5 kill then restock
and I use zimzam spear
>>
File: 547454346.png (45 KB, 900x941) Image search: [Google]
547454346.png
45 KB, 900x941
>>127077986
Yeah, same deal here
>>
>>127078113
instances friendo
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 156

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.