[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darkest Dungeon General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: dungeon.jpg (108 KB, 635x364) Image search: [Google]
dungeon.jpg
108 KB, 635x364
didnt see one, just bought it in the steam sale for 9.99

my main team seems to be jester/vestal/knight/leper (level 3s)

my hellions died, along with my highwayman when I fucked up a dark run.
>>
File: Tide turned.png (445 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Tide turned.png
445 KB, 768x1024
>>126344897
Interesting comp
I like to use Doctor, Grave Robber,Bandit, Bandit.
CQC shot is strong as fug plus it enables me to combo people to shit
>>
Vestal/Grave Robber/Bounty hunter/Man-at-arms
best team.
>>
I've really been wanting to get into this game, but people are saying the latest patches have destroyed any fairness and rendered it a game of pure luck. Is it still fun, or tedious and a waste of time?
>>
>>126366178
It's just casuals complaining about the game being too hard, the game has always been about going against the odds.
>>
>>126366178
There has always been a fair amount of RNG in the game and that can frustrate you a lot if you spent two hours getting your party to level 5 and gettin critted for 50 in a normal dungeon becouse of bad luck
>>
I got a roster full of lvl6's and 3's

I am unable to do siren lvl1 mission and I dont want to abandon my characters

wat do
>>
>>126368432
>>126371374

Fuck it, I'm getting it. It looks too interesting. Any good starter tips? Things that are absolutely essential that the game makes no effort to mention?
>>
>>126373213
You can cut and run at any time and even with the stress relief cost you should break even at least.
>>
just made a new team that has been face rolling shit, crits everywhere even with full torch

vestal/graverobber/graverobber/knight

the graverobbers and knight just jump all over the place with the lunge and lance skills, kills things fast as fuck, and low stress because crits.
>>
>>126373213
>I've really been wanting to get into this game, but people are saying the latest patches have destroyed any fairness and rendered it a game of pure luck. Is it still fun, or tedious and a waste of time?

It;s a great game, just don't be too hard on yourself when you lose, you will lose people, even people at higher levels after grinding them up. manage stress and light they are very important. and run if you have to, you will have to eventually.
>>
>>126372920
ehh, that kinda sucks. game is still early access. Wish there was some way the difficulty could scale up rather than different level dungeons. but then again that might ruin the 'balance'
>>
>>126353928
nice, ill have to try that team, just lost my level 3 bandit tho...and my level 3 knight...
>>
>>126344897
Oh sweet lord, a darkest dungeon general!
I was thinking of making one, but I didn't know if was popular enough.

May want to work on that formatting though.

Something like:

Title:

Darkest Dungeon General - /ddg/

Body:

Darkest Edition

>What is Darkest Dungeon?
A rogue-like dungeon crawler where everything's stressful and the lives don't matter. Deaths are permanent, you get to micromanage each of your mercs, and you unlearn the basic human nature of getting attached to things.

>Website
http://www.darkestdungeon.com/

>Wiki
http://darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/Darkest_Dungeon_Wiki
>>
File: 1429267308059s.jpg (13 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
1429267308059s.jpg
13 KB, 226x223
>all these grave robbers

I took a big break from the game for a while. Did they buff the grave robbers?

Also Abominations are really fun to use.
>>
File: Drowned_Thrall.png (239 KB, 446x599) Image search: [Google]
Drowned_Thrall.png
239 KB, 446x599
Fuck this fucker.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.