[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/rorg/ - Warhammer: Return of Reckoning General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: 813994-marauder.jpg (436 KB, 1829x1828) Image search: [Google]
813994-marauder.jpg
436 KB, 1829x1828
/rorg/ - Warhammer: Return of Reckoning General

Fucking SWORD ARM edition

>Get the game here!
www.returnofreckoning.com

>Having trouble installing?
Check the forums there's a wealth of information there and if you can't find what you're looking for ask here

>Which faction do I play?
Whichever looks best to you, they're pretty equal overall sometimes Destro has more players, sometimes Order has more.

>But which faction does /rorg/ play?
Both. It's almost always best to play on the underdog team so you get a flat % increase in experience and renown gain

>Which class should I play?
Easy classes to play are
Order: Runepriest (healer), Knight of the Blazing Sun (Tank), Witch Hunter (MDPS) and Bright Wizard (RDPS)
Destro: Zealot (healer), Black Orc (Tank), Squig Herder (RDPS), Choppa (Melee DPS)
>General information pastebin
http://pastebin.com/Jeubu7uY
>>
Are there many players? Do the zones seem full with people playing and questing, making it easy to get groups?
>>
>>125775384
There are 3-5k players, most online is around 900 on weekends, especially EU timezones. NA caps out around 500

It's easy enough to find people to play with on the weekends but NA can be kind of lonely outside of max rank

Join up, tell your friends and it won't be lonely long!

I'll be in game on a level 3 Engineer named Hrandi if anyone wants to roam about and get some kills in RvR
>>
File: Hrandi_003.jpg (384 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Hrandi_003.jpg
384 KB, 1680x1050
AAO on T1 order if anyone wants good and easy renown
>>
File: Hrandi_004.jpg (394 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Hrandi_004.jpg
394 KB, 1680x1050
>>125779307

Moments later I capped that bitch right in front of 'em
>>
Any lag issues or game breaking ability bugs? I miss this game so much. I was in the beta for good sake
>>
File: Hrandi_006.jpg (318 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Hrandi_006.jpg
318 KB, 1680x1050
>>125780515
Nope, feels just like Warhammer.

There's some latency spikes and DC issues but it's a private server still in its Alpha stage, it's gotten better every week for the last month or so.

The devs are working really hard for literally no pay, they're all just huge fans.
>>
Shiiit, I didn't know this was a thing. Downloading right now, hopefully I'll be playing later.

What happened to the old WAR? Did it just slowly die off or what?
>>
File: Hrandi_007.jpg (339 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Hrandi_007.jpg
339 KB, 1680x1050
>>125782005
Died in October 2013

I'm off to work so someone will have to bump the thread with screenshots

If you have friends that played, please tell them about this server we desperately need more NA players, I have to play in the mornings to see big fights because that's EU afternoon/evening

NA is still playable, it's just less fun when it's not 100 on 100
>>
Bumping for Sigmar
>>
The devs are doing God's work

Scenarios and RvR work great, all the pvp works nearly as good as the original game

Lots of people are extremely grateful :]
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 336x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 336x434
>>125787285
Absolutely!

I can't believe how much like the real game this private server feels

Also post screenshots
>>
Bumping for "1v1 me u pussies"
>>
All by myseeeeeeelf
>>
Lets discuss our favorite classes and why.

Bright wizard, nothing like hurling huge fireballs at unsuspecting melee fighters in heavy combat and setting it engulf them.
>>
>>125795228
BW is fun but I enjoy the SW/SH pairing more; it's harder to milk damage out of those classes and they have such insane utility and versatility. It's really rewarding to play a SW well but I definitely pale in comparison to the BW next to me spamming fireball and conflagration
>>
>>125798721
Glorious RP is making a comeback.

Thank you based Sigmar.
>>
>>125799818
Haha wonderful

RP as in role play or runepriest?

I'm happy either way
>>
>>125801534
RP, finally found a empire rp guild.
>>
Tried it the week T3 came out.
T1 was dead all day every day, scenarios were not running, and FUCK quest grinding in WAR just to get to T2/T3 to pvp.

If T1 is going to be this dead they need boosters to get people to the action.

The PVE is still terribly broken, PQs don't even work, and I have no desire to grind fucking rats for a week to hit T3 where everyone fucking plays now.
>>
>>125805239
I was on this morning and there was a full WB on each side in T1
>>
>>125806881
It was a fucking mess about a month ago. It was always half a warband of Destro camping the shit out of like six Order or a warband of order zoneline camping the shit out of Destro.

It was a fucking shit show.
>>
>>125808173
Yeah it gets like that you have to be patient man, you can't always expect a fair fight you've gotta wade in anyways and find that sweet, sweet AAO renown where you can find it
>>
>>125808173
>>125808173
That's also why I'm trying to start a community; if we can get even just 5 people on at once we can run around and cap other zones or prep zones for the Zerg
>>
File: image.jpg (788 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
788 KB, 1536x2048
Bumping for "the finely tuned war machine"
>>
Wasn't there a discord page for this?
>>
>>125815995
I'm not sure what you mean
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.