[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Devilian General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: yes.png (920 KB, 658x712) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
920 KB, 658x712
I can see your panties you damn slut edition.

Asperon /vg/ guild: NoFunAllowed
>>
Are we dying again.
>>
Why don't more people play this game!
>>
>>125642858
Because it's bad.
>>
>>125643785

Why i'm having loads o fun
>>
>>125642858
I keep trying and failing to stay at it. There's a small spark of something but it's just not quite there.
>>
>>125652232
It feels like different pieces of various games put together
>>
is this like an anime version of path of exile?

system requirements look high even though the game looks like shit.
>>
>>125653462
That's a surprisingly good description. I'd like the game a lot more if I could actually dodge attacks, instead of them being instant damage based range checks.
>>
I applied to the guild, IGN: Timeezy
>>
How are the higher armor sets in the game?

I don't know if I have the juice to continue from lvl 22
>>
>>125658546
That's 2 levels more than how far I've managed to go.
>>
>1 point short of boost box daily challenge
>complete an arena match
>don't get the 'complete an arena' challenge points
TRION PLEASE
>>
euros BTFO again
>>
North American Server Patch Deploy - 12/17/15 - 7:00 AM PST

Hello everyone,

We are deploying an update to our North American servers on 12/17. This build includes a solution that should help prevent the issues that were observed on our European Seadrift server from occurring in the future. Our downtime is estimated to be 4 hours total.

We appreciate your patience, everyone.
>>
>>125669875

Devilian Update 40.1.3.15 – Hell Freeze

Highlights:
Reclaim the Twinkling Stars from those who would seek to spoil the season now until January 6 , then visit Tara in Asperon to claim astronomical rewards such as the stylish Winter Hat, Snowman Helm, Talisman Boxes, and other in-game rewards.

Update Notes:

Hell Freeze:

Hell Freeze will be enabled from December 16th – January 6th.
·Added Holiday decorations to Asperon and Battlegrounds
·Enemies have a chance to drop “Twinkling Stars” as long as you are within 5 levels of the enemies level.
·Dungeon Bosses will always drop 5x “Twinkling Stars”
·Added Hell Freeze merchant “Monica” in Asperon (near the fountain).

PVP:

·Fixed an issue where a player could no longer activate an altar if they were killed right before the altar was captured in 20 vs 20 Battlegrounds.

Misc:
·Inventory expansion tickets can now be right clicked to unlock inventory slot.
·Adjusted audio lines of Gali.
·Reduced number of drops from Infinite Hunting Grounds when under the effect of both Aira’s Blessing and Zone
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.