[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ss13g/ spessman on a spess station
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 113
File: 1350251863593.jpg (85 KB, 720x707) Image search: [Google]
1350251863593.jpg
85 KB, 720x707
Because no one else will edition

>LAST TIME ON /ss13g/!
>New botony
>Snow shit
>Massive asshurt
>anon fucking killed himself
>memes

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.pomf.se/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.pomf.se/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://ss13.undo.it:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.nexisonline.net:1336

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
http://ss13.pomf.se/forum/
http://ss13.pomf.se/index.php/bans
http://ss13.undo.it/logs/

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
http://ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP pastebin
http://pastebin.com/wa9fnYbg
>>
File: hyun.png (332 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
hyun.png
332 KB, 1000x1000
First for waifus.
>>
Oh wow, TG sinking to new lows.

https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/13663
>>
third for vox cox
>>
Is there some special trick to growing dionae? I can't for the life of me grow a live one, and the wiki doesn't say anything about it.
>>
>>125430237
you just water it and give it nutrients
I did it as my first time at botany
>>
>>125429915

>being surprised by ANYTHING that comes out of /tg/ after a coder got fucked up on his traitor round then immediately went and coded an auto-aim pr

https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/11786
>>
Is there even a point now in starting the singularity?
Even if you upgrade it with supercooled plasma and additional collectors, it still gives less power than a 10 minutes TEG or SME setup with considerably higher risk
>>
>>125430237
>>125430534
He's probably frustrated because they're dying off after being picked

That just means no ghosts wanted to become a diona
>>
>>125431004
Style points
>>
>>125431004
Tradition.
>>
>>125430663
>One of our coders posts on /tg/ repo
REEEE
>>
>>125430098
Do you think it has spikes on it like a cat
>>
>learning to medbay
>medbay blows up
wew
>>
>>125431018
>>125430534
Actually they're just growing up withered and not harvestable at all. They have plenty of nutrients and water, but when they get to the pod stage of growth, it's just brown and decayed and you harvest it as a dead plant. Am I just missing something?
>>
What if Heads could plant spies/agents within Revs? Or a spawned rev is a rev traitor working for heads? How would that play out?
>>
>>125432696
Revs don't have any secret communications or plans that a spy would be useful to expose. Revs are a hurricane of disorganized force.
>>
File: 981.jpg (71 KB, 356x438) Image search: [Google]
981.jpg
71 KB, 356x438
dorfs when?

short and studdy
females and males have beards
can only drink booze
increased resistance to brute damage
increased strength
absolutely lethal hand to hand
can mine and destroy absolutely everything with a mining pick
>>
>>125432954
This is the only good race idea I've ever heard

Remove everything else, when?
>>
>>125432954
As long as they're alien dwarves instead of short human generic fantasy dwarves.
>>
>>125432954
What do you mean? We already have Dorfs :^)
>>
Does /vg/ also keep a list of all the ckeys of namefags so they can plan when to go on and maximum metagrief?
>>
>>125429915
They cant get their valids on anyone but the AI, of course they find it boring.
>>
>>125432954
sounds like the new powergamin race desu. add some negatives to playing a dwarf and it might actually get made.
>>
>>125437010
They're manlets
>>
File: sme.jpg (69 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
sme.jpg
69 KB, 480x480
Found a bizarre bug where the SME room leaks plasma even though the shard is sealed in
>>
>Yahir was a cultist the entire time
O-oh
>>
>>125437358
no he was culted late
>>
>>125437010
Can't wear hardsuits, but can wear helmets

Extra affected by physics like depressurization knockover

Permanently fat and must eat extra nutrients
>>
>>125437316
>bizarre bug

Report it so the coderbase knows that this still happens.
>>
>>125437010

Make it so one hit to the head can kill them instantly. That'd be really dorfy.
>>
>>125438497
How about real low health but goes into martial stance on low health causing the opponent to miss more and you hit more/faster
>>
>>125438873
Urist McGreytide takes a martial stance!
Urist McGreytide charges at the Clown!
The Clown is surprised by Urist McGreytide's onslaught!
Urist McGreytide collides with the clown!
Urist McGreytide slashes the Clown in the left leg with their fireaxe, fracturing and shattering the bone!
>>
>>125439075
More like
The Clown drops their PDA (Honk Honk - Clown) on the floor!
Urist McGreytide charges at the Clown!
Urist McGreytide slips and tumbles into a wall, fracturing their head!
>>
>>125438873
>>125439075

It's martial trance, not stance
>>
File: lionlodgedinlion.jpg (121 KB, 750x609) Image search: [Google]
lionlodgedinlion.jpg
121 KB, 750x609
>>125439201
shut up nerd I don't play DF I just read funny screenshots involving shit like throwing a lion into another lion's stomach
>>
Phazon should be the SS13 equivalent of Adamantine. It doesn't spawn on clown asteroid, it spawns either deep in the mining roid or in another asteroid out in space, near some kind of dimensional rift. Robust mobs pour out of the rift as soon as someone digs a tile of phazon.

Also give it more uses than just the phazon mech when?
>>
>>125439506
It's used to get materials 9 research
>>
>>125431004
We're one of the few servers who still have the balls to keep Lord Singuloth. That's a reason in itself.
>>
>>125439757

Sure, which unlocks nothing noteworthy except phazon stuff.
>>
>>125437010
Make them throw tantrums where the hostile mob AI the NPC Syndicate mobs use take over on rare occasions. It wouldn't be dorfs without a good old tantrum spiral.
>>
Guide for solo miner getting diamond drill from research is outdated

wut do
>>
>>125440240
Science harder, trial and error, try other options in the spreadsheet, and I hope this is not in the current round.
>>
>>125429915
this is a good thing, malf sucks
>>
>>125440240
Look up what you need for the drill and then work with the standard guide.
>>
>>125440240
Yell at sci to do research.
Or get the mechanic to do it
>>
The new botany makes banana flooding way, way easier. With robust harvest you can fill the entire clown cart with 4 or less bananas
>>
>>125437316
That's an old ass bug. Sucks it's not fixed.

The cause is the door as far as I can tell. Just remove the door and replace it with a normal window and you're good to go.
>>
>>125437670
> Can't wear hardsuits, but can wear helmets

DORFS CAN'T BE MINERS THEN

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING.
>>
>>125442363

They mine using chemical cocktails or firesuits like true hardy dorfs!

Alternatively, they burrow under the ground, where it's warm, and make pressurized mine tunnels, safe from the vacuum of space.
>>
Dorf's having strange moods when?

Maybe a dorf can suddenly get an urge to kill the clown and make a leather thong out of him.
>>
File: booze.png (147 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
booze.png
147 KB, 480x480
Peace through intoxication. That's the way.
>>
Who's youre waifu?
>>
>>125442363
DORFS ARE RESISTANT TO SPACE PRESSURE SO THEY CAN RUN AROUND THE ASTEROID SHIRTLESS WITH A PICKAXE AND RIPPLING MUSCLES
>>
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/7046

DISCUSS
>>
File: mtr_1376804725247.gif (1 MB, 193x135) Image search: [Google]
mtr_1376804725247.gif
1 MB, 193x135
>killing the captain when he is letting us have fun
>>
>>125439506
Taxi's hellroid does the first thing, phazon is in the center of a bunch of monsters
>>
>make robust plant that, shits out carbon dioxide and has mindbreaker, alters room's temperature, glows, is hardened, slippy, has stings and can grow like kudzu
>get 100 potency deathnettle I beat Griswald with
Niiiice.
>>
>>125445818
One the one hand, this would be fitting for dwarves.

On the other hand, that's yet ANOTHER race with free and/or built-in hardsuit.

Just letting them be able to use normal hardsuits seems fine to me.
>>
>>125445934
No
>>
>>125445934
This feature is stupid, remove post-haste.
>>
>>125445934
>Works through hardsuits
I don't know if this is true but come the fuck on, really? That doesn't even make sense.
>>
File: cute girlfriends pepe.jpg (24 KB, 250x304) Image search: [Google]
cute girlfriends pepe.jpg
24 KB, 250x304
>>125445776
You!
>>
>>125443554
>Not spiking everything with ethylredoxrazine
>>
>>125445934

Kurfurst has a really awful habit of just adding whatever half-aborted copypaste 'feature' to the server he feels like. Same shit with the traitor wheelchair.
>>
Here's an idea: Dorfs have to eat ore for food, nothing else will give them nutrition
>>
>>125447116
That's gay nigga
Dorfs can eat anything, but need alcohol to stay happy/productive.
>>
>>125447159
I can already see a dwarf bartender drinking all the shit he tries to serve
>>
>>125447159
>>125447350
This. I wanna dorfs now.
>>
>>125447159
That would be a massive downside.

Only way to fill up the nutrition bar is with booze. Otherwise dorfs go slow. As an upside they can't get toxin damage from alcohol and their livers never fail.
>>
Pneumatische Kanonen onehitting things with floor tiles? Really?
According to the code it's only throwing them really fast, the throw force remains the same.
>>
>>125448708
Well, extinguisher used to one-hit things with glass shard and they fixed it.
Time for the cannon.
>>
>>125448708
And what happens when something hits something else very fast?
>>
>>125449016
In SS13? Nothing special.
>>
>>125448708
Humans have a set throwspeed, the pneumatic cannon lets you throw at a higher speed. It makes a huge difference in damage output. The formula is described just a few lines up in the code from where you see the throw.
>>
>>125449016
>Physics
>SS13

HA
>>
>>125445934
>he is comparing the feature to a floor tile
isn't that the same guy that made snowflake spider gland removal exclusive to chef?

some people are just clueless
>>
>>125449639
Kurfurst, are you the guy working on the economy?

If so, why are all spessmen fucking destitute? Are the prices of vendor food the only thing subject to inflation and our own funds aren't? It's ridiculous we can afford 2-3 bags of crisps with our life savings.
>>
>>125449764

and the guy responsible for the le ebin murderbone wheelchair

the one that still isn't fixed even though he said he nerfed its speed (he didnt)
>>
>>125449840
>are you the guy working on the economy?
Not really, Deity has made the most strides in that direction. Zth-- and Celt are also really active in economy discussions- I mostly just ran my numbers by them, since they're "in the know".

It's something I would be interested in adding more content for potentially, but not until after final papers are in at least. Grad school has taken a serious toll on my ability to contribute code lately. But I've liked the ideas of beaming excess power to centcomm for engineer money, selling slime cores, etc.

This is all abstract though - I would want to consult with people who have been following the economy PRs more closely, like the people I mentioned before.
>>
>>125449764
>>125449994
Thanks for your input assdad.
You should really get a tripcode.

>>125449840
No one is really working on economy. Deity added PDA money and divided the starting cash into savings and virtual wallet.
>>
>>125449994
You can see the merged code with the slower speed right now. Your statement is just plain inaccurate, assdad.

>>125449764
The changelog will tell you that anyone can remove spider glands - use the food processor.
>>
Who is (was) rosham and why do they have hardcoded immunity to the rhumba beat virus?
>>
>>125450118
There's a rhumba beat virus?
>>
>>125450667
I believe it a leftover from old viro, it's still very much alive in the code however.
>>
>>125450002
> beaming excess power to centcomm for engineer money

Yes please, I can't wait to bath in dosh with my fellow engineers after we've completed our super SME.
>>
>>125450708
>old viro
REEEEE

Yesterday we got Fake Gibbingtons and it was literally impossible to cure. The suggested cure was sulfur + synaptizine and we all poisoned ourselves trying to cure it but it never did. And of course because it was OLD VIRO we couldn't make antibodies.

REMOVE OLD VIRO remove old viro
>>
>>125450939
>ass emm eee
Get outta hear, plep
>>
>>125450939
>not RUST
>>
File: 1325536625.png (10 KB, 160x192) Image search: [Google]
1325536625.png
10 KB, 160x192
Who in their right mind figured it'd be a good idea to put psychotic clowns on a fucking space station?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LUiWgwYC_I
>>
>>125451342
Someone tried ordering parts last night before shit got fucked, is rust working now or what?
>>
>>125450002
>Cargonia makes all of Cargo bay an AME
>Sells the power to Centcomm
>Uses the money to declare independence yet again
>>
>>125450108
I believe pulling makes it move at the same speed as it could before, making the buff a moot point. Besides, the wheelchair is little more than a hacked MULEbot, which just so happens to have the advantage of being free. If anything, something like poison-coated surgical tools would be a much more suitable item for traitor doctors.
>>
("It's just resting.", \
+ "It's stunned.", \
+ "Probably tired and shagged out after a long squawk.", \
+ "It's pining for the fjords.", \
+ "It just prefers kippin' on it's back.", \
+ "That parrot is definitely deceased.", \
+ "You know a dead parrot when you see one, and you're looking at one right now.", \
+ "It's dead, that's what's wrong with it.", \
+ "It's bleeding demised.", \
+ "It's passed on.", \
+ "This parrot is no more.", \
+ "It has ceased to be.", \
+ "It's expired and gone to meet it's maker.", \
+ "This is a late parrot.", \
+ "It's a stiff.", \
+ "Bereft of life, it rests in peace.", \
+ "It's run down the courtain and joined the choir invisible.", \
+ "This is an ex-parrot.")
>>
>>125451528
On one of the old servers (I think it was Goon when SS13 had just been rediscovered), hardened shitters were forcibly assigned to the "Clown" job as a form of punishment. Naturally, said shitters just kept on being shitters but everyone there thought they were funny and eventually they were made into a fully selectable job type.
>>
>>125452152
I had this discussion with someone else around the time of the nerf. Pulling it isn't practical for a number of reasons, the most important one being that it doesn't work. If you try to pull the wheelchair over someone you'll end up getting split apart from it on help intent without harming them. If you clickdrag, it's cumbersome and a misclick results in your certain doom because it will knock you down (due to weird BYOND pathfinding). The wheelchair does a lot less damage than the MULEbot of course (and incidentally its code was atrocious, I had to re-write it because it wasn't OOP and meaninglessly set up separate Crossed() procs for humans and aliens).

As for poison surgical tools, feel free to code it, but I feel like if you've got them under the knife, you don't need any more benefits. You can just take out their heart during that lung repair surgery. No real dynamic of play there.

That being said, you can always request features on github. I need to focus on writing my final paper though, so I need to split. I hope to be able to contribute more next week after final papers are done with.

>>125452112
A wise QM should ideally be pulling down plenty of money from the cash that miners spend in the machine. It's pretty much SOP for a miner to buy six KPAs.

Though honestly I think the Cargo account should get money from every vending machine, not just the mining vendor.
>>
>>125451642
It's working but theres 0 documentation on actually running the fucking thing. You can build it no problem.
>>
>>125453023
Dump all the parts onto the Derelict and see what the MoMMIs do.
>>
>try to roleplay
>end up being a lil bitch no matter what
hlep
>>
>>125452565
It still feels and looks ridiculous and has no real use for a medical doctor traitor who can just release airborne Gibbington's or get a rapid syringe gun full of poison if he wants to go on a killing spree. It simply offers nothing to a traitor with that job save for a very limited novelty value.
>>
>>125453635
Roll with the graytide for a bit, we know how to have fun.
>>
>>125453635
>ARR PEE
>vee gee
I'm gonna die laughing, anon
>>
>>125453023
I ask because a while ago on medium RP day an admin, me, and the CE all tried getting it to work and it just wouldn't.
>>
>>125452565
>I think the Cargo account should get money from every vending machine, not just the mining vendor.
If that does happen, making recharge packs for vending machines be free or have Cargo come stocked with a few recharge packs so Cargo Techs have something to do (refill vending machines) to make money for the Cargo Account would be a good idea.
Maybe have cargo have something that monitors sales of items in vending machines.
But that would require people to have more money, or means of making money, to buy items from vending machines.
Which means that will have to come after the economy is reworked.
>>
>>125454337
Wouldn't be a bad idea to put semi-useful stuff in the warehouse, the crates are a leftover from supply points I imagine.
With exception to the freezer crate maybe because they seem rare as fuck.
>>
>>125452429

This is also how the janitor job was born. Janitor was a punishment job that people liked so much they would misbehave just to be set to it.
>>
>>125454881
The white crate that comes with cooking crate, fruit crate, or pizza crate is a freezer

It does work for safe organ storage
>>
>>125454008
I only know of it being succesfully run approximately five times in the history of the serb.

I was a derelict mommi at the time it set fire to space itself, i only heard of it's progress and didn't think to ghost to see how it worked, I regret that decision.

I'd really like to get one going during lowpop extended but I still don't know how to run it.
>>
>>125453904
>>125453942
I thought most of /vg/ wanted slightly more rp than usual. And I remember lots of the best experiences people felt they had was from successful roleplay. There was still >muh rp, though as usual.

That was months ago, has it changed now?
>>
>>125455817
Players based on polling generally want more RP (but not much)

Thread always wants less RP. The thread is never a good measure of the community, do not make this mistake.
>>
>>125453635
Roleplay until you loose youreself in the numerous predictions of what the character you play the role of would do in different scenarios, it will pay off, I guarantee it!
>>
>>125455817
I'm not kidding about playing as an assistant, most regular assistants tend to roleplay somewhat, it's just very absurd and unusual roleplay.
>>
>>125455817
To be honest, as an >OUR PEE, I find that what we have now is a great balance. I don't find it butting heads with the meta.
The only powergaming to worry about also ruins everyone else's fun too.
-- Except for speed cloning. Please remove speed cloning. Maybe cloning gives a body genetic damage, which the cloner doesn't fix and cryo does, and a "you're a malformed blob of synthetic meat, Harry" damage which only the cloner /super-rare-suck-off-botany-chemical fixes.
>>
File: 1391646010688.png (71 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1391646010688.png
71 KB, 800x1200
>>125455890

>the thread doesn't want what I want so it's invalid
>>
>>125457476
The thread just has a couple of really vocal shitters, which is evidenced by the fact that it never matches the polls.

Your opinion isn't "invalid" - you still have it. You just need to stop shouting down the majority of people whose opinion differs from yours.
>>
>>125457626

>Everyone says I'm wrong when I say stupid shit in the thread, it must all be one person!

How does it feel to be literally mentally ill? Are you wearing tinfoil fedoras to keep the shitposters out of your head yet?
>>
>>125457732
Congratulation on proving his point retard.
>>
>>125457732
You are so dumb
>>
>>125457732
You are literally describing yourself

The polls which have ckeys attached to them are real proof of opinions, the rest is just your delusion
>>
>>125457732
In before just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>125457849
>>125457872
>>125457732
>>125457920
>>125457965

I, Sarca, did my best
>>
>>125428963
i've been playing this game since it came out, I just have never had to use that money machine because I never play captain/hop. Not only that but even if AI did interact with that machine or could I've not played AI in a good year. I ain't new I just made an assumption that was incorrect when someone IMMEDIATELY says "law 2 give me money" that they meant the vault money. by the way if your reading this Griswold, immediately trying to use law 2 one minute into the round is stupid, ask once.
>>
>>125458367
>i've been playing this game since it came out

Top fucking kek, no you haven't. And if you have, you've been playing for 13 years.
>>
>>125459038
>tfw 13 years ago you were an underaged faggot playing Everquest
Where does the time go
>>
>>125455890
>players
Bayrefugees, not players
>>
>>125455890
There is no complete source for measurement for the community.

The thread is mostly memes and waifus and greentext and sarca. The server has players that don't know about 4chan, or that are from other servers and came because they saw the link somewhere. Github is only a vocal portion of the community, where only those with accounts can talk and the thread is completely dismissed by Clusterfack. The forum is where banned people or those who want someone banned go.
>>
>>125459038

tfw have been playing on and off since 2007

tfw newbros will never know the hardscrabble days of monkeying and unmonkeying people to revive them before the cloner was added

tfw newbros will never know about ghetto defibbing with batons

tfw newbros will never know about waiting room raves
>>
>>125458367
Oh lord, i checked the logs for your name and i found some gems.

[00:28:16]SAY: G.W./Lavoss (@113,128,1) As Sol Common : I cannot give you any currency

[00:28:42]SAY: G.W./Lavoss (@113,128,1) As Sol Common : Only the captain may decide what happens with currency

[00:32:02]SAY: G.W./Lavoss (@113,128,1) As Sol Common : Only the captain may decide what happens with the stations currency

00:35:44]SAY: G.W./Lavoss (@113,128,1) As Sol Common : Request denied, please file appropriate paperwork to the captain as he is in charge of the vault

Nigga, you are hella new. And you were on Asimov, too. According to BYOND your account is from 2014.
>>
File: 1442008398685.gif (2 MB, 1920x1070) Image search: [Google]
1442008398685.gif
2 MB, 1920x1070
>>125460178
>>
>>125460178
[00:38:10]SAY: G.W./Lavoss (@113,128,1) As Sol Common : It would be human harm to allow anyone besides the stations highest authority to take money from the vault

[00:38:24]SAY: G.W./Lavoss (@113,128,1) As Sol Common : It would be criminal of you to take the money

[00:38:34]SAY: G.W./Lavoss (@113,128,1) As Sol Common : It is not your money

[00:42:26]ADMIN: PM: Lavoss/(G.W.)->Nuklearcellphoneg/(Bob Dylan): Your telling me im supposed to let just anyone into the vault just cause?
>>
File: 1450127118579.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1450127118579.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>125460423
>It would be human harm to allow anyone besides the stations highest authority to take money from the vault
>>
>>125460594
[01:21:54]ADMIN: PM: Lavoss/(G.W.)->Nuklearcellphoneg/(Bob Dylan): Then what was he asking? I tried to use the atm and couldnt access it cause im an AI and it told me theres a nanotrans law that forbids it cause "I dont get paid"..
>>
>>125460679
Well that part is true, the ATM isn't allowed to be used by silicons, it gives you an error.
And I think you need an ID to use the accounts database? You might not also be able to see it as AI, I forget.
>>
File: 1446102928915.gif (2 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1446102928915.gif
2 MB, 500x600
>>125460804
I know, i just think it's funny that someone who allegedly has played for 13 years doesn't know how the game works.

Hell, he calls Nanotrasen "nanotrans" several times and never uses the correct name. That's enough public shaming for now, though.
>>
File: fug.jpg (6 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
6 KB, 100x100
>"put down that mask"
>they put it on
>"why? "
>childish laugh
>surprised when stun stick
FUCK
>>
EXTENDED

>plasma flood
>HoS gets murdered
>extended
>>
Why the fuck were you actually staring at lamps?

I tried to hand you a glass of whiskey, but couldn't find you...
>>
>>125459692
>tfw 13 years ago you were an underage faggot playing BYOND Final Fantasy and DBZ games
>tfw still on BYOND being a spess man on a spess station
>instead of fighting Final Fantasy creatures and circlejerking/ERPing the Admins in a glorified chatroom
>or practicing for 3 real days straight in a training room and finding Dragonballs to wish for power level to teleport behind an admin and punch them into a mountain, only for them to get so mad at you for killing their special snowflake named Xx420DaRkMaJiNdArThOmEgAtRuNkSsEpHiRoTh666xX that they ban you
Fuck me.
>>
>>125460989
>misrepresenting the situation
:^)
>>
>kill two people because they acted antagish
>it was extended
Well, my bad on second kill, I think.
>>
>>125461325
act like an antag, get trated like one
right?
>>
>>125461184
>12 years ago playing online games
>11 years ago enjoying Runescape
>10 years ago start an intense guild wars addiction
>9 years ago discover my programming passion in Roblox kids game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG07WSu7Q9w
>>
>>125461434
I did the same with captain.
Second guy just rushed at me and I was hearing about lings.
>>
Was on a server and suddenly lost connection. Now I can't connect to any servers, getting failed to connect for all servers now.
>>
Good wiz round.
>>
>>125429915
I see absolutely nothing wrong with this, malf is the worst gamemode after rev.
>>
would you rather spessmen had speech to text or text to speech?
>>
>>125464132
>crew so buttblasted that they won't comment this round
>>
>>125464601
Neither
>>
>>125429915
I wonder if they'd like my malfunctioning clown gamemode instead. I've had the transformer code for some time.
It's at least twice as funny to watch happen than a roboticiser.
>>
>>125464636
It was weird, other then the borg and the janitor, nobody really tried to attack me.Then again, most of the crew died to Lord Singuloth.
>>
>>125465143
>>125464636
I tried to be peaceful at first but you kept using laser eyes randomly on me, so I decided to bash your skull in.
>>
>>125430237
Do so after a massive catastrophe on station, usually a bombing
>>
>>125464601
Both
>>
>>125432954
We've already got the dorf genetic trait, problem is it allows you to climb over tables, which is something bad for this station

Seriously, you see the last time somebody tried to port table climbing from /tg/?

Considering skeletons have snowflake consumables (Only raw meat), would it be that hard to make it so that they can only consume dorf-centric foods (Plumb helm pudding, stew, dorf stout)?
>>
Do you guys still love me?
>>
>>125432954
Pros

>better than everyone else at everything

Cons

>Not better enough
>extreme self loathing
>>
>>125451528
Chainsaws when?
>>
>>125465741
always, anon <3
>>
>>125465379
>randomly
You were getting too close, don't you understand?
by the way, the only robust crewmember was the janitor.
>>
File: hey fuck you weatherman.png (561 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
hey fuck you weatherman.png
561 KB, 600x437
>>
>>125466662
For fucks sake celt
>>
>>125466662
It's leatherhead you deaf bastards
Seriously, how can anyone hear leatherman?
>>
File: 1430973955275.jpg (33 KB, 350x427) Image search: [Google]
1430973955275.jpg
33 KB, 350x427
>tfw too much of a social autist to play ss13 that much
>>
>>125466976
Play greytide.
You don't got to talk or listen to anyone.
>>
>>125466976
ss13 cured my social anxiety.

I still start shaking when playing antag
>>
>>125432954
Easier to set on fire because of beards, even higher chance if dorf drank alcohol recently.
>>
>>125467136
Thats normal
>>
>>125432954
Needs more drawbacks.
Slow as shit without booze because they need alcohol to get through the working day.
With alcohol in their system, they move at decent speeds, bit slower than Humans because stubby legs.
>>
>>125467136
I get really shaky when I play antag, and I can feel my heart racing whenever I have to try to kill someone.
I tend to feel really horrible after I do, and usually end up getting myself caught afterword, or sometimes even before.
>>
>>125466976
>MFW SS13 is the only socializing I do
>>
>>125467136
emags worse, not only did you not ask for it, there are expectations to meet and you can't even begin to imagine what manner of shit will be asked of you.
You know it was possible sure, but you have antag off for a reason.
>>
>still get the shakes when ever you try and kill someone as antag

It's so weird, I don't feel like that when I'm harmbatoning tators or shotgunning wizards.

What a thrill
>>
>>125467867
The last time I remember antagging I was a Vox surgeon and I'd find reasons to take people to surgery and then I'd take their hearts out. I was shitting myself every time.

That started to wear off when it seemed no one really gave a shit that corpses were piling up though.
>>
>>125467867
>tfw i used to do that when i was new
>years later i play traitor on instinct and just indiscriminately kill people if they get in my way

I don't even actively think about what i'm doing at this point, i just do what needs doing.
>>
>>125468290
Can you eat hearts?
>>
>>125467136
>>125467669
>>125467867
Why is antag so anxiety causing? You have total freedom to do W H A T E V E R you want, as long as it doesn't break global server rules.
All you got to do is start some shit, have a little fun along the way at the crew's expense, and make something interesting happen.
Unless you're so unsure of yourself that you stick to your objectives like it's your only purpose in this life of yours, even if it takes 3 hours to hunt down your target that fucked off to space and keep recalling the shuttle until you find them. If that's the case, I feel bad for you, son.
>>
>>125469143
Antag isn't something that happens often, and if you fuck up, you lose your chance for a while
>>
Seems pretty warm and cozy on the station. Comon guise, lemme in guise.
>>
>>125469405
are you a fairy?
>>
>>125469143
You have freedom but you also have a job to do.
Friendly wizard for example does not exist, it is your destiny to die five minutes in or steal all the asses you can.
>>
>>125469738
Mebee
>>
>>125469304
Define fucking up.
Unless you sat around with your thumb up your ass for 4 hours, you haven't fucked up.
Even if you get caught and robusted, giving the crew something to fight that isn't greytide is a good thing.
>>
Can my present be an unban?
>>
>>125470074
No, fuck off, you only get goof ores for christmas.
Not even coal, GOOF ORES, that's how much santa hates you.
>>
>>125470471
>and you need coal to smelt those ores
Devilish.
>>
>>125470471
Comon guise
>>
>>125429609
oh hey, nice drawing of tiny Rin
>>
>>125468596
If deep fried, 100% sure.
>>
File: good with words.png (69 KB, 800x1057) Image search: [Google]
good with words.png
69 KB, 800x1057
>>125452220
I wanted to make it so that the description goes in that exact order as you examine the parrot, rather than randomly, and after you've exhausted the lines about it being dead it just randomly picks the "resting" ones.
I think I'm gonna code that today.
>>
>>125471278
Who the fuck is Rin
>>
>>125471513
Well yeah, but you can eat anything if it's been deep fried
>>
>>125472938
some fag
not nearly as qt as my waifu hyun
deadpoo a cute too
>>
>>125474118
^this tbqh family, hyun a cute, but she's taken so no
>>
>>125474118
hyun x hime OTP
deadpoo x niggly OTP
>>
tihati a qt
>>
>>125474354
>taken
By whom?
>>
File: rumel.png (43 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
rumel.png
43 KB, 300x300
>>125474118
>tfw your waifu/husbando bullies you
>>
>>125474864
my waifu never bullies me

that's because i don't have a waifu because they're all shit or uninterested
>>
>>125474816
no one
pretty sure deadpoo doesn't do ic relations
>>
>>125432954
>sensing things through walls with their beards wich are just sumbiotic creatures.
WHEN
>>
Oh I forgot to say about one thing.
For some reason my reharvestable(gene from tomato) corn starting growing vines like kudzu.
Somebody knows why?
>>
>>125476794
Did you muck with exotic seeds?
>>
>>125475051
you need to find yourself a waifu before you turn into non-box-suiciding hardsuit-wearing non-antag-egun-stealing combat-pilled trash.
>>
>>125475051
Find a husbando instead.
>>
>>125476794
>>125477093
I fucked up, sorry
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/7056
>>
>>125477321
But anon, I am a husbando.
>>
>>125477497
Thanks
>>
>>125477497
>genegun

What? Is this just code terms for the Samatoray, or is there actually a gun that fucks with the genes themselves instead of just the stats?
>>
>>125478126
Find a husbando.
>>
>>125478395
It's called a gene gun IRL.
It literally shoots the genes right into the cell inside a metal pellet.
>>
>>125478589
>that shit is real
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE
>>
File: gene%20gun[1].jpg (31 KB, 681x599) Image search: [Google]
gene%20gun[1].jpg
31 KB, 681x599
>>125478395
>A gene gun or a biolistic particle delivery system, originally designed for plant transformation, is a device for injecting cells with genetic information; the inserted genetic material are termed transgenes. The payload is an elemental particle of a heavy metal coated with plasmid DNA.
>>
File: bleh.png (151 KB, 959x953) Image search: [Google]
bleh.png
151 KB, 959x953
Couldn't finish it, but at least it was fun.
>>
>>125478589
It's not a metal pellet you retard
>>
PUNISHED HONKERS: A CLOWN WITH NO WAY TO HONK
>>
>>125478983
>>125478589
Oh. Fuckin' cool shit.
>>
File: 1344104686072.jpg (197 KB, 1276x1402) Image search: [Google]
1344104686072.jpg
197 KB, 1276x1402
>tfw you blow the clown's head off the instant the shuttle docks

Such an amazing way to relieve the stress of a long round
>>
>>125478983
>>125478926
Do you think you could use this on humans?

ha ha, just curious.
>>
>Break into HoP's office and IED the lockers
>Didn't break
>HoP was in a hardsuit so I never noticed him
>Arrests me
>Cuts my hand off
>Me and honkers are both handless
>We push him over and slip him in the hallways, I facefart him
>I run off to the roboticist to get another hand
>AND A FREE RIPLEY
>Honkers gets his OTHER HAND cut off
>On the shuttle, some dude got gibbes so I try to give honkers his hands
>It obviously don't work
That was a really cool round for the 20 mins I was there
>>
>>125479145
>DNA-coated metal particles
Forgive me for not going in-depth into realistic genetic modification
>>
>>125479398
Wiki says it's possible.
>tfw you aren't into biotechnological college and even if you were, your country wouldn't have any need for such people.
Damn it, playing with genes sounds like nice fun.
>>
>>125479410
Shoulda specified
I slipped and farted the HoP
Not Honkers. Honkers dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1450053021928.jpg (294 KB, 760x901) Image search: [Google]
1450053021928.jpg
294 KB, 760x901
>guy comes in with a ruptured lung
>new to surgery but decide to try fixing it
>guy wont fall asleep with gas on
>fuck it we'll do it live
>unable to fix lung
>attempt to replace it instead
>success
>guy dies of respiratory later on anyway
>cant revive
>cant clone

I can't handle this guilt, maybe I'll just be a bartender
>>
>>125479398
It can and it is. It's usefull for tagging shit. The problem is biobalistics are messy. There are other methods of doing the same things (viruses etc..)
>>125479552
>tfw electrical engineering but lots of friends in biology and I like both
>>
>>125479582
>dindu nuffing
>breaking into offices
>bugging science for a saw to murder someone
>being a clown
>>
>>125479398

This would be possible, but would only work if done basically at the unique cell stage just after impregnation to swap out the genetic code before it starts duplicating

On a mature human, it would only cause either dead cells or cancer
>>
>>125479727
Don't feel guilty.

Fucking up is what ss13 is ALL ABOUT
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x340
>>125479253
>anime reaction image
>>
>>125479410
>>It obviously don't work
2 ways to get organic limb replacements besides putting the original back on is monkeying a person and back or stealing them from a monkeyman.
You could even turn the mm back into a monkey to give them a new one.
>>
>>125480023
Be careful with that meme, its an antique
>>
>>125480203
All ideas are antique, you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>125479727
you couldn't revive me later because I suicided

always shift+click dead people, it'll tell you if they suicided
>>
File: 1446435640434.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446435640434.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>125480282
nigga i did all that surgery just for you to suicide?
>>
>>125480519
Welcome to medbay
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 438x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 438x400
>>125480203
>>
File: 1344111470010.jpg (49 KB, 340x377) Image search: [Google]
1344111470010.jpg
49 KB, 340x377
>>125480272
I gotta hand it to you, you're really losing your head over nothing here.
>>
>>125480673
Your use of spoilers confuse me, I feel your making a pun at my expense.
>>
>>125480519
Sorry, anon. I felt bad
>>
File: skullet.jpg (47 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
skullet.jpg
47 KB, 600x443
Skullets when
>>
Why is ERP banned on /vg/, aside from "MUH DEGENERATES"

I think that if two MDs want to take a break from tending to booboos all shift, they should be allowed to take a break and give each other some kisses on each others booboos, if you catch my drift.
>>
Hey, when you host a new server how do you get it to show up in the server listing?
>>
>>125482670
redditstation aka furstation
your place
>>
>>125482670
>Why is ERP banned on /vg/
That's because of __________Kill yourself_____________________________________
>>
>>125482670
Shut the fuck up you fucking tard

This isn't a fucking roleplaying game, take that sick fucking shit to f-list. People come here for exciting action, not /me gives the long dick of THE LAW

Ban all degenerates now
>>
>>125483014
>This isn't a fucking roleplaying game
what
>>
>>125482670
Because they don't end up taking a break from fixing booboos

They never tend booboos at all. They spawn and immediately go to one of the patient rooms or overflow and start jerking each others horse penises off.
>>
File: 1446360838333.png (48 KB, 982x546) Image search: [Google]
1446360838333.png
48 KB, 982x546
>>125482670
>>>/slg/
Yes we know what that is and what you do. No, we would rather not have to deal with it in our stupid 2d spacemen. I think you can handle not vocally jacking off to your video games for two seconds. Thanks.
>>
File: 1440089923854.gif (82 KB, 278x340) Image search: [Google]
1440089923854.gif
82 KB, 278x340
>>125483014
>This isn't a fucking roleplaying game
>>
>>125483169
do you have problems with logical thinking?
It is just sandbox + atmos sim
>>
>>125482670
Have fun having a booboo of the SOUL

HEAVEN DOES NOT ACCEPT 'HOMOSEXUALS' YOU HEATHEN GO TO HELL BURN IN HELL DIE DIE YOU'VE MADE YOUR BED NOW LAY IN IT YOU DASTARDLY DEMON OF DIABOLICAL AND DEGENERATE DEBAUCHERY

YOU HORNY, HERPES-RIDDEN HOMOSEXUALLY-INCLINED HERETIC OF HELL

I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH
>>
File: 1338747351239.jpg (16 KB, 360x380) Image search: [Google]
1338747351239.jpg
16 KB, 360x380
>>125483014
>>125483169
You can act out a character without going /me puts big peepee in ur poopchute constantly
It's not an all or nothing thing guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 498x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 498x482
>>125483415
>greentext
>laughing reaction image
>>
File: 1440060442417.png (52 KB, 221x208) Image search: [Google]
1440060442417.png
52 KB, 221x208
>>125483696
>iphone faggot
>>
File: AHELP ERP in Medbay.png (1010 KB, 1113x767) Image search: [Google]
AHELP ERP in Medbay.png
1010 KB, 1113x767
>>125482670
The reason ERP is banned on this server is so that we don't have half the server in dorms just staring at one another.

Also degeneracy, first it starts with a kiss and a fondle, then next thing you know you're typing out entire paragraphs in me " about how you're sucking Ian's 10 inch puppy maker. Some people don't even want to know that shit could possibly be going on, let alone hear it
>>
File: 1383715143010.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1383715143010.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>125483454
>if you don't like ten foot voxiemakers and romantic evenings on my secondlife land you're an angry fundie

hashtag pray the bay away
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 113

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.