[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mkg/ Mario Kart General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Rosie.jpg (84 KB, 784x782) Image search: [Google]
Rosie.jpg
84 KB, 784x782
Mario Kart General?
Mario Kart General.

No thread, so I'm getting the band back together.

>Game Codes
Main Lobby:
--Mario Kart 8 ALL tracks with all new DLC and 200cc!:
4584-9410-2777 (lobby name is /v/eekend 3.0)

--Frantic Lobby (higher freq of powerful items):
6415-1175-2608

--Mirror Lobby
8033-6549-7779

--Teams Lobby
9950-7090-1141

Other games:
--Mario Kart 7 (ask in thread) : 07-0695-1617-1935
--Mario Golf: World Tour (turns): 58-1023-1832-5422

>How do I play with you guys!?!

--First time racers:
Go to "online - one player", go to "tournaments", go to "search by code", enter our main lobby code "4584-9410-2777", hit "join". If you keep getting put in empty lobbies, the current one is full. Keep hitting "join" periodically and eventually someone will leave & you'll get in

--Returning racers:
Go to "friends" from the online menu & view "recent players" list to find and join someone who is currently racing. You can't join somebody in a new lobby if you haven't first searched for the lobby code

>Ripped OST:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gpbzprxxz6x5y5p/Mario_Kart_8_%28Base_Game_%2B_DLC1_%2B_DLC2%29.zip

>News:
200cc kart is out. Mario Maker DLC announced. Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash is out!

>Thread PSA:
Do not reply/respond to shitposters
Regularly announce the number of players in a lobby
Keep up the banter during races
Post screenshots in the thread & draw doodles at out miiverse!

>/vg/ League 5 team:
http://implyingrigged.info/wiki//mk8g/
>>
FAST Racing Neo
>>
remember when ryan attentionwhored with his leaving post when taking a break but he was still posting in the thread afterwards and golfing

remember when ryan was making secret golf lobbies with alice and got butthurt when someone found out

remember when ryan made essay posts about why he hates penta and others despite ironically becoming cancer over time

remember when ryan avatarfagged as dk and was insistent on posting his epik dong maymays

remember when ryan encouraged other shitposters on miiverse with memespouting and ironic shitposts

remember when ryan made miis of panchito and alice called pedochito and cuntwhore and used them smash and uploaded them all because alice rejected him

remember when ryan shitposted about klicklac, alice and larry and had the audacity to call them shitposters

remember when ryan got angry because people wouldnt play in the lobby that he made and used another one isntead

remember when ryan blogged and posted about raiding a childs mario kart lobby

remember when ryan would make posts defending the 'active 7' and constantly referred to him and those as 'we' instead of ignoring it

remember when ryan spammed multiple /v/eekend threads to get our /v/ threads banned all because he wasn't happy with sucking at 200cc

remember when ryan namedropped himself constantly to gain popularity because he was a literal who who brought nothing positive to the general

remember when ryan received no votes in shitpost popularity strawpolls further proving that he isnt well liked and did namedrop himself to give the illusion that is liked

remember when ryans huge ego made him post and brag while shittalking other racers

remember when ryan shitposted about splatoon yet he bought it and played it when it launched

remember when ryan got salty because ssbg wouldnt smash with him
>>
File: faggot.png (1 MB, 1158x927) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
1 MB, 1158x927
>>
>>124921061
>>124921249
Hi Ryan
>>
FAST
RACING
NEO
>>
>mkg
does this looks like mechanical keyboard general
does this looks like mobile kanjo general
>>
>>124934508
That doesn't belong here
>>
>>124934726
It is allowed.

We approved it last week where have you been?
>>
>>124934726
Lol

This place is dead. Just trying to liven it up.
>>
>>124934508
The online has softlocking issues
No joke
>>
>>124934840
IT is allowed

All the core regs have approved it
>>
Darkwolf, Alice and Kevin
>>
>>124935142
Yeah I've seen people complain. Sucks, hope they fix it soon. I'm sure single player will keep me busy for now.

>tfw waiting to get off work so I can play
>>
Kart anyone?
>>
>>124936134
Golf?
>>
>>124936426
Don't own a 3ds...
>>
>changing your proxy every 3 posta or so
Ayy
>>
>Legends of /mk8g/
Funkles
KlicKlac
Ryan
Dr. Ivo
>>
>>124940069
You try so hard to be liked but you're going about it the wrong way.
>>
>>124921061
Who?
>>
>>124940069
They've all made a positive mark on this community and will never be forgotten
>>
>>124934508
why did this get deleted but not the copy pasta?

i smell a shitposter at work
>>
>>124943540
Shit Racing Neo doesn't belong in these threads
It's worse than forcing Rivals on ssbg
>>
>>124944246
>ignoring what I said
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.