[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drg/ - Danganronpa General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 184
File: 38881383.jpg (909 KB, 1145x816) Image search: [Google]
38881383.jpg
909 KB, 1145x816
Use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Don't forget them.

>News
New Project Trailers Released!

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
http://nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
https://archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=188419673

Danganronpa Another Episode Ultra Despair Girls released in the West
http://nisamerica.com/games/danganronpa-another-episode/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1BW8B1yeak
>FAQ
http://pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
http://pastebin.com/jnDM0DhR

Previously:
>>124513334
>>
File: CEqa12HVAAAFN_q.png (326 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
CEqa12HVAAAFN_q.png
326 KB, 900x700
Here's to a successful new thread.

First for best boy.
>>
reposting the waifu poll for posterity

http://strawpoll.me/6217124
>>
File: ibuki2.png (192 KB, 376x376) Image search: [Google]
ibuki2.png
192 KB, 376x376
Ibuki time all the time
>>
hope
>>
Why did Komaru's voice get so deep at the end of AE. Was it like that in the original Japanese? Is it supposed to show her character growth?

The weirdest thing is that even the ending cutscenes have her normal high pitched voice but in late ingame cutscenes, she has such a deep voice. It's bizarre.

Did anyone else notice this?
>>
File: CEzLqhUUIAAE-o3.jpg (83 KB, 800x1049) Image search: [Google]
CEzLqhUUIAAE-o3.jpg
83 KB, 800x1049
>>124767189
But I can't vote for best character. Automatically useless and worst poll.

>>124767261
Not sure about all the time, but sure we can have more ibuki.

>>124767271
Hope is always welcome.
>>
>>124767594
Because she was maturing?

still a cunt tho
>>
>>124769043
I mean you can make that argument (dunno how her voice would drop several octaves over the course of a few days though) but she still has a shrill kinda voice in the final cutscene. Yet the in-game scene before it has her with a super deep voice.

I know that there's no answer as to why this was but it bothered me while playing the game.
>>
File: Dangan2-1.jpg (209 KB, 614x860) Image search: [Google]
Dangan2-1.jpg
209 KB, 614x860
Which is better /drg/ This one?
>>
>>124767189
Thanks for using the correct, Mahiru-free version of the poll.
>>
File: Dangan2-2.jpg (192 KB, 608x868) Image search: [Google]
Dangan2-2.jpg
192 KB, 608x868
>>124770817
Or this one?
>>
>>124770817
Wow they just picked analogues at random huh
>>124770830
Anon...
>>
>>124771156
Except the peko one

also mahiru a shit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (125 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
125 KB, 1920x1080
>>124770817
>Worst girl wearing best boy's clothes

All the hope bagels in the world would save me from this despair
>>
>>124771784
>Wouldn't
>>
>>124771784
>Bagels

His Nagito impression is right on spot isnt it?
>>
>>124758850
She's just a puppet in the hands of a cruel puppeteer.
>>
File: Ibuki_Mioda.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Ibuki_Mioda.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>124767189
>Ibuki leading
also who the fuck voted for garbage like Toko, show yourself
>>
>>124772473
Yo, whats up?
>>
>>124772473
Why didn't Mikan just hang Ibuki? It'd even be super easy. Ibuki had the Gullible Disease; just tell her that she's the only person in the world that can survive hanging and it's super fun.

Wait, I guess that would technically make Ibuki the blackened and Mikan wouldn't be able to graduate. But didn't Mikan kill Hiyoko first? So long as they figured out Hiyoko was killed by Mikan we'd just have a 1-3 on our hands. Hmm no matter how I try I can't poke holes in 2-3
>>
>>124772808
toko sucks and I don't like her
I didn't really have anything to say.
>>
>>124772998

Funny, no one seems to question how did Mikan carried a dead and heavy body up ladder and placed it on the noose.

And about Hiyoko's murder weapon?

Complete oversight by the developers.
>>
Are Ibuki fans just silent about their love for her?
>>
>>124773225
>Funny, no one seems to question how did Mikan carried a dead and heavy body up ladder and placed it on the noose.
Maybe Mikan's just strong. IIRC the ladder isn't that high up
>And about Hiyoko's murder weapon?
she was killed by a small blade. Mikan is a nurse who spent most of her time at a hospital around the time of the murder. She probably just kept it on her.
>>
>>124773378
No they pop up sometimes.
>>
>there are people alive right now who unironically like Sayaka
KILL SELF
I
L
L
S
E
L
F
>>
>>124773815
I like Sayaka
>>
>>124773475

>Mikan is just strong

More like heavy, i had a thick girl lay on top of me once, it was dificult to breathe.

More mass, more fat, more power.

Makes sense.

If she kept the weapon with herself, why she didn try to attack anyone at the trial? She was fucked anyway.
>>
>>124774149
she probably disposed of the weapon in a place nobody would find it, like a trash can or something. It could be problematic if she still had it on her during the investigation or the class trial.
>>
>28 votes
That's a lot of lurkers.
>>
>>124774360

So, she succesfully did what no other DR murder did?

Hide the weapon.

She could simply hide the rope under Hajime's bed, she went after him after all.
>>
>>124774936
yep

couldn't hide the rope though. She used the same rope to hang Ibuki, which is what she wanted everyone to think happened.
>>
So according to the Gematsu interview, the protagonist might not be any of the three people in the main visual!
>>
>>124775267
Smokeball
>>
>>124775267
I want it to be the twin tailed girl

Lies fit her better than Raiden
>>
>>124775267
The protagonist is The Mastermind
>>
>>124775615
She doesn't have an ahoge.Another chick in the picture of all the students did though.So Raiden could be a red herring.
>>
>>124776002
well Danganronpa Zero already has a twist where Junko is the protagonist

DR1 has the twist where Junko is the antagonist all along

DR2 has the twist where Junko is the antagonist in a game she isn't in until the very last minute even though DR2 likes to pretend Izuru is the mastermind

how does Junko come back this time?
>>
>>124775615
she is not but there is 2 other students with antenas
>>
>>124776245

What if Togami is the mastermind and the player?

He appeared in DR1 and 2, so what if he became evil, because FF didn let him rule the world or something?
>>
>>124777392
problem is how do you beat Byakuya? He's not going to kill himself like Junko. You'd figure out he's the mastermind and he'd just ragequit and kill everyone
>>
>>124777619

Byakuya tries one last game aginst the survivors, with you trying to throw them into despair and letting you live.

If you fail, they will forcefully place you into a execution.
>>
Byakuya is Junko's brother.
>>
>>124777392
Byakuya would be too hax as a mastermind

>>124773475

I'm concerned with how Mikan could have dashed all the way from the hospital after setting up that fake suicide video all the way too the concert hall to kill her victims. Bitch must be hella fast.
>>
I want Mikan to nurse me back to health for the rest my my life
>>
>>124779430
it's implied in the Closing Argument she just tailed Hajime and then went in immediately after he left
>>
>>124767189
How has nobody voted for Junko
>>
>>124780961
Shit taste I'm assuming?
>>
>>124780284
That makes sense. But then that means she must have had Ibuki stored there or waiting there already due to the gullible disease. Then once Hajime left, she immediately went to hang Ibuki then Hiyoko comes in and gets killed.

I'm probably remembering the sequence of events wrong since I haven't played that chapter in so long...
>>
>>124781383
no you're definitely wrong. Here's what happened.

>Mikan takes Ibuki to the Music place
>as Mikan is about to kill Ibuki, Hiyoko arrives
>Mikan kills Hiyoko before she kills Ibuki
>Mikan then kills Ibuki, who gets some of Hiyoko's blood under her shoes
>Mikan decides to make it seem like the killer planned to make the killing similar to the killing in the movie Monokuma made them watch. This not only draws illusions to Mahiru's death, but it'd screw up people's thoughts on when each murder occurs.
>Mikan wraps Hiyoko in wallpaper and hangs up Ibuki
>Hajime appears in the morning and only sees the hung up Ibuki
the rest you can watch in the closing argument on Youtube

it was a pretty good plan. It would've worked probably if Hajime had just seen the movie
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
Just rewatched Mondo's execution and even though Dangan logic is fucking weird, there's no way Mondo's big body could have been made not only into butter but the rest of it made into that little container. There's just no fucking way.
>>
>>124781790

Well, the plan could might worked better if Mikan didn killed Ibuki, this way, Hiyoko just disappeared, and no one has a alibi.
>>
>>124781790
And then Mikan goes out of her way to post that fake video of herself as Ibuki committing suicide. Hajime seeing that is what also put a pretty big cork in her plan.
>>
>>124782087
that'd be too unreliable, because Ibuki probably knew Mikan killed Hiyoko. Mikan could probably shut Ibuki up using the gullible disease but

1. if it wears off before or during the class trial, Mikan is boned
2. if it doesn't but somebody figures out Ibuki was at the scene of the crime and asks her about it, Mikan is boned
>>
>>124782064

the pot merely catched what it could, most of Mondo's body was liquified or dustified, the little amount on the pot is just what got into the machine.

Monokuma either placed a butter brick or sweeped Mondo's liquid and solid chunks into a bin, and placed them into the morgue, since no one calls out the fact Mondo's body just disappeared, wet chunks is the is the only explanation i have.
>>
>>124780961
Because Junko is garbage.
>>
>>124782354
Cork in her plan? That ultimately is what screws her sure, but if Hajime had just seen the movie she could've passed all the blame onto him. Nobody else saw the video and Hajime was the first at the scene of the crime.
>>
>>124782596
Shit taste confirmed. Proceed to kill yourself
>>
>>124782475

The people with the despair Disease dont remember the disease time, Komaeda and Owari had to get an explanation about what in the balls did just happened.

Ibuki would probably hue hue hue her way out.
>>
>>124782676
>waifuing someone who'd have you killed in a heartbeat just to get off
Who really has the shit taste here?
>>
>>124782673
I believed Nagito mentioned he also saw that video of Monokuma's. It would leave him too?
>>
>>124782064
Yea, the wacky nonsense deaths are probably the main thing I dislike about the game.
>>
>>124782734
is that true? Then why does Nagito remember Mikan treating him and "seeing nothing but despair in her eyes"? He wasn't really "well" until after Hajime saw the video
>>
>>124782809
>Implying murder attempts isn't a turn on for me
Why are you still alive anon
>>
>>124782818
Nagito was sick and bed-ridden the night of the murders. Him and Akane couldn't have done it, it had to be Mikan or Hajime
>>
>>124782573
I figured he'd have to do something with the rest of the body since I mean cmon there's no way all of that body could be in one small container
>>
>>124783019
I kind of wonder why Mikan chose to use Hajime instead of Fuyujhiko? I mean he was the only other person besides Hajime who was around and was fine.
>>
>>124783373
hmm now it's my memory that's acting up. Where was Fuyuhiko? His dorm right? So could she have set him up just as well? Maybe all those times she woke up with her boobs in Hajime's face was a calculated plot to get him to trust her. Part of me thinks Mikan is too self-conscious to do that, but maybe not.
>>
>>124783769
He and Hajime were basically at the hospital around the same time watching over the others then Monokuma sent them off to their dorms since they couldn't stay at the hospital. So both guys went back to their dorms. Mikan could have used either one. It could have easily been Fuyuhiko but she chose Hajime. Twice. That's what I don't understand. Using Fuyuhiko may or may not have helped her chances
>>
>>124784103
it would've helped her chances but she probably had no way of knowing that. Everybody else had seen the movie except for Hajime IIRC. It has been a while since I did that case so now you've got me wondering. Maybe it had something to do with the video. Did Fuyuhiko ever use the monitor? Maybe she was unconvinced that Fuyuhiko would notice the blinking light, or that he'd spend enough time talking to Nagito for her to get ready and do the video
>>
>>124784443
Yeah that's what I think since it just seems weird how Fuyuhiko seems to have been left unaccounted for during the whole scheme. He could have used the monitor. I mean Fuyuhiko is no idiot. He's not as smart as Hajime, Chiaki, or Nagito but he's definitely not as dumb as most of the other guys. I think her not using him or putting him as a factor in her plan was somewhat an error on her part. It seems most of her plan was riding on if Hajime got to watch the movie or not
>>
>>124784835
well it's not a question of intelligence but perception. She might've thought Hajime was more likely to see it. Either way I don't think she was necessarily irrational for picking Hajime. I mean Hajime might've been the only one that cared even a little bit that Nagito's fever had gone down.

... though that does make me wonder when exactly Mikan planned to do the murder. If Nagito's fever never went away, what excuse would she have to bring Hajime over? Does she just not murder anybody at all? Doubt that considering she was in Ultimate Despair mode. I mean that's not a plot hole so much as it is very convenient for her that Nagito happened to get better soon enough for her to fit in a double murder during the night.
>>
>>124784835

I think Mikan avoided Fuyuhiko because he was emotionally distressed due to Peko, and he would be the first to notice the shy girl acting like a slut, his mind is sharp to detect evil people, he is a Yakuza, he can see when people are trying to fuck with him,

>>124782895

I guess fucked up, but how did Nagito suddenly see it? Did Izuru Hopemagic rubbed on him or something?
>>
>>124785284
>I guess fucked up, but how did Nagito suddenly see it?
he's Nagito. You don't remember that part of the case where he's suddenly all OH I'M DEFINITELY NOT SIDING WITH THE KILLER THIS TIME?

plus it wouldn't really matter if they lose their memories of time with the disease anyway because Mikan would have no way of knowing that
>>
>>124784835
Wasn't Fuyuhiko originally suppose to die in that case the writers probably didn't know what to do with him after changing their plan so use him as an "alibi" for Mikan to use.
>>
>>124785612
yeah they said they wanted him to live or Peko's death would be meaningless, which I always found strange in a series about high schoolers murdering each other. Death doesn't have to have meaning.
>>
On why Mikan chose Hajime, maybe there's an even more insidious reason. Hajime is usually the person on point during the class trial. Maybe Mikan thought that it'd make him less credible if it looked like he was trying to save his own skin rather than trying to get to the bottom of the case.
>>
>>124785216
She could have just called him over for Akane. IIIRC wasn't she still suffering through the disease? Though yeah I'd assume if she was calling him over and she was still in Ultimate Despair mode, then she could have just killed him instead if Nagito was better and out and about. Though why she needs Hajime that badly is beyond me.

>>124785284

Huh? Him being distressed would actually make it easier for Mikan to use him I'd believe. He's still an emotional wreck over Peko. She could have easily used that to her advantage. Normally, yeah he'd most likely think something is up since again, Fuyuhiko isn't an idiot. His Yakuza instincts would probably kick in like you said
>>
>>124785941
And somehow Hiyoko living would make Mahiru death meaningless or Taka for Mondo? I don't mind Fuyuhiko living instead of her.I get they didn't want to kill him admittedly after he went through that whole seppuku event,character development,etc.They should of killed Akane instead and let Hiyoko take her place.As much I don't like her she wouldn't be useless like Akane.
>>
>>124786317
I would have said she could have used Chiaki if that was the case but I recall Chiaki went with the others like Souda and Sonia so she wouldn't be no good. Nagito is sick so no good for him. It would leave Hajime.

She could have also chose him because she knew he was Izuru
>>
File: Ishimaru goes to hell.jpg (151 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ishimaru goes to hell.jpg
151 KB, 600x600
>>124786640

Fuyuhiko isnt a pussy hound like Souda, he would notice it first hand
>>
>>124786841
Or Souda. though he's the mandatory comic relief aka Hagakure so he was safe
>>
File: cthulu.png (315 KB, 511x359) Image search: [Google]
cthulu.png
315 KB, 511x359
Reminder that all dangans poop.
>>
>>124786895
Did you read my comment? I'm aware he'd know I'm saying that him being emotionally distressed over Peko would have threw him off his game a bit especially if Mikan played her little act towards sympathy. Normally, he'd know something is up with her behavior.
>>
Mikan's plan was good. Gundham's plan was arguably even better because the only way it was unraveled was the fact that Fuyuhiko woke up early (though he was stupid for not remembering his room is sound-proof and not just saying he was taking a walk or something). Nagito's plan was the best because it was unsolvable conventionally.

I'd rank the DR2 plans like this

Nagito > Gundham/Mikan > Teruteru > Peko
>>
>>124787301
Yeah Peko's was undoubtedly the worse. Though she was trying to get Fuyuhiko out after all but just how she switched back and forth between "lol I'm a serial killer" to "I'm master's tool my plan hinges on master thinking I'm a tool" had me rolling my eyes
>>
File: 1424133780023.jpg (278 KB, 347x630) Image search: [Google]
1424133780023.jpg
278 KB, 347x630
>>124785284
>I think Mikan avoided Fuyuhiko because he was emotionally distressed due to Peko
Except she was the one that volunteered to help heal and too care of him after he slit himself. She was really demanding and making sure he wouldn't push himself. If anything her despair self would easily use him for her murder plan considering how emotionally stressed he was.

I never actually took the time to deconstruct Mikan's plan but her murdering Fuyuhiko behind Hajime's back, not to mention he might have witnessed something on his way to call on her like Hajime order him when they first split up would actually make a lot more sense than the hamfisted way Hiyoko was incorporated into the plot.
>>
>>124787943
another problem is that everything in that case was set up for Fuyuhiko to kill Mahiru, but he couldn't go through with it, but Peko kept up the act and... ugh, that's a discussion for another day.

still, the perps in DR2 do a much better job than DR1. Does anybody almost get away with it in DR1? I mean Leon lets Sayaka put him on blast with a dying message. Byakuya sees Mondo leaving the scene of the crime so Mondo's dead on arrival. Celeste's plan sucked and made no sense. Really the only good plan was Junko killing Mukuro and that's a special situation
>>
>>124788254
I kinda agree with your explanation but then if Fuyuhiko was killed like that, then it would make it even more obvious that it was Mikan. I could see her using him for her plan especially in his current state, but not killing him even if in secret. The target of accusation would go on to her simply because she wanted to make sure she took care of him herself.
>>
>>124787301
TeruTeru killing wasn't really even his own plan really.Sure Nagito didn't know how he'll end up but, he knew TeruTeru would try to kill someone.Most likely wouldn't care if it was him that why he told him about the secert passage under the floorboards.
>>
>>124788563
I'm not convinced Nagito knew Teruteru was going to try to kill anyone, he was just hoping that's what would happen. Nagito says himself that he didn't expect Twogami to have night vision goggles. What Nagito actually planned to do was probably to take the knife in the dark and try to kill someone later that night, hoping to see whether TERUTERU'S HOPE could stop him. But all that stuff with using the glow in the dark paint as target for stabbing and going under the floor boards and using the portable stove were Teruteru's ideas.

one nitpick I have about that case: wouldn't they be able to hear Teruteru's scream come from beneath them?
>>
>>124788387
Yeah the DR killers are definitely a lot smarter and come up with better plans or ways of escape than the DR killers though Leon and Mondo were never trying to kill anybody with Celes and Junko's being the only real premeditated murders. Celes' plan just really hinged on luck like she said. And what really caught her in the end was the slip up of hers saying "we'll be killed like them" instead of "we'll be killed like him" which obviously made the obvious target on her back even more obvious since Togami never told her about Ishimaru's death so there's no way she should have known. Her plan had pretty big holes indeed
>>
>>124786943
Though without Souda, the elevator doesn't get fixed in Chapter 4.

Honestly if you look back on it he was one of the most useful characters in the game, even if that didn't really show in trial sections. Without him Chapters 3 and 4 wouldn't have played out the way they did.
>>
>>124788912
I meant the DR2 killers being better than the DR1 killers
>>
>>124788912
>>124789035
that's a good point. I mean DR2 just has more premeditated murders so that makes for better plans. Except for Celeste, anyway.
>>
>>124788387
Sayaka might've gotten away with it if she had killed Leon. Though I'm not sure how she'd handle getting the blood off her. Makoto was in her room, how does she change clothes
>>
File: 1378174941686651.png (121 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1378174941686651.png
121 KB, 480x640
>>124788536
She was still the prime suspect with her killing Ibuki and the other evidence and the way she was acting during investigation, without any of Hiyoko/Fuyuhiko's involvement anyway, so I don't see how that would matter other than Fuyuhiko being a bit more obvious.

The biggest problem with both double murder cases is that both culprits were dead giveaways before the trial even started.

>>124789005
His camera was dumb though. He couldn't even make a good communication device and it ended up being used in the murder because of how half-assed he made it. Other than him fixing the elevator he wasn't really that helpful.
>>
>>124789534
they were give aways for the player. In Mikan's case, if Hajime had gone to see the movie there's nothing linking Mikan to the crime that also doesn't link Hajime. Well, except for the frayed rope/her false autopsy. But she had a good excuse that she's not a mortician.

I'd say the way she acted added more to her credibility too. She was meek and was the one who helped treat the sick. Even when she had no defense, most of the other characters are saying they can't quite believe it's her just because of her personality.
>>
>>124789521
I'm sure she didn't plan on just wearing the same thing two days in a row. She brought some clothes over, probably. Her biggest problem would be disposing of the clothes. She couldn't do what Leon did. I'd say she's screwed.
>>
>>124788254

Well, i am late to the talk, but i was speaking that Mikan thought Haj could be a alibi and useful idiot, you know, the whole sleeping with you scene.

Fuyujiko would probably notice, and taking a injuried Fuyuhiko out might have been dangerous even for Mikan herself, dude recovered fast.
>>
>>124789847
But everything involved with the camera and the way she revealed the autopsy report were already giveaways in my eyes. They were both far too easy clues. Her slight personality shift after both bodies were revealed was also incredibly suspect.

I just don't like how that case was written; it was far too easy to know that Mikan did it.
>>
>>124790401
they're suspicious to you because you see everything through Hajime's eyes. That's what happens when you're playing the second most important person in the case. To everybody else Hajime could've just been making up the whole video thing.
>>
>>124790590

Fun fact: No one called Hajime out about the video, no one even bothered to know it was fake or not.

>"In Ahoge we trust." Napoleon Bonaparte
>>
>>124790818
well once Hajime proved he had an alibi I guess there was no reason to distrust him

plus for gameplay purposes I can't think of a way Hajime could prove the video was real. He could've easily just created evidence of it.
>>
>>124790306
>Unless she somehow sprinted to the washer/dryer and then trying washing the blood out. But then I remember Leon tried that. So yeah, she didn't really plan things well.

>>124790401
But if Hajime had watched that movie, there's nothing really saying that he wasn't the culprit. He could have done it himself. That's why Mikan's plan while smart seemed to rely a good deal on Hajime.
>>
>>124790925

Hajime was also the first to discover the body, so the fault of breaking the other camera could have been pinned on him.
>>
File: 34357080_p17.jpg (429 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
34357080_p17.jpg
429 KB, 500x650
>>124790358
>i was speaking that Mikan thought Haj could be a alibi and useful idiot, you know, the whole sleeping with you scene.
I thought she was planning to kill him, what with Hajime saying that she was choking him and her not stopping. She was planning to kill based on the movie right, and there were 3 deaths.

>>124790590
Not sure if I follow. I totally forgot at that time that Hajime couldn't be a suspect because he hadn't watched the video. And Hajime didn't know that could have been used against him as a suspect so there was nothing there that I noticed.

I was thinking that, since we were told that the Despair Disease was contagious and everybody was overworking Mikan that she might have caught it considering how different she was acting, and sure enough she did. And it made me sad that nobody seemed to care how they pretty much sent Mikan to die taking care of the sick people like that.
>>
>>124791408
you're thinking of it from the perspective of a video game player and not someone who'd be involved with the case. If Hajime hadn't seen the movie, Mikan would in all likelihood be able to pin it on him. But we as players know Hajime didn't do it because we were with him the entire time. They'd be thinking more about the legitimacy of the video than we would
>>
>>124791810
I mean if he HAD seen the movie prior to the murder. Sorry, tired.
>>
>>124791408
>I thought she was planning to kill him, what with Hajime saying that she was choking him and her not stopping. She was planning to kill based on the movie right, and there were 3 deaths.

I don't think she was trying to kill him. She was probably just sleeping or pretending to sleep. Why would she kill the guy who is not only her alibi but the person who was going to take the fall for her if he had seen the video?
>>
File: Mikan.jpg (169 KB, 850x741) Image search: [Google]
Mikan.jpg
169 KB, 850x741
>>124792069
yeah this doesn't really look like a death grip here

I mean he could suffocate on her titties I guess
>>
>>124767189
posting the Mahiru one

http://strawpoll.me/6217154
>>
>>124790306
You know what pisses me off?

I the Nico stream where Kodaka was playing DR1 he made a poll in the stream for what people wanted to see him play; the main game, or the demo. He said he brought his original idea of what the case would have been following the events of the demo.
THEN THE STREAM VOTED FOR MAIN GAME!!
He just sighed and said "what a waste" and continued the steam disappointedly.
>>
>>124766673
>New Ronpa

I hate myself for never noticing.
>>
File: 1421302072967.png (66 KB, 478x280) Image search: [Google]
1421302072967.png
66 KB, 478x280
>10
>>
File: 222f32.png (121 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
222f32.png
121 KB, 480x280
I thought it was dead for sure!
>>
File: 1425485501301.gif (100 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1425485501301.gif
100 KB, 500x333
>>124786967
Chiaki doesn't!
>>
File: 1442553475271.jpg (275 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1442553475271.jpg
275 KB, 700x700
>>124799882
>>
>>124773475
So, I guess no one here complete this case, huh? Hiyoko was killed by broken mirror shard.
>>
File: 1413546322.jpg (80 KB, 561x691) Image search: [Google]
1413546322.jpg
80 KB, 561x691
>>124799882
Shit, you got me.
>>
File: Stagekuzupeko.jpg (87 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Stagekuzupeko.jpg
87 KB, 480x640
>>
>>124801923
Is he 157 cm tall too?
>>
>>124771074
teruteru looking cute
>>
>10
>>
File: 1419521415319.jpg (160 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1419521415319.jpg
160 KB, 1366x768
Junko from Danganr*npa is going to have sex with a stranger.
Since she lost hope with the peaceful world, she just want to kill time.
>>
She is the precious flower for a reason. It's the simple fact of that every single aspect in her is bullyiable. Everything in Saionji is just an obvious tentation for an endless bullying. As I already said before, her face, her hairstyle, her character, her habits, her talent, her weight, her height, her clothes, her hobbys, her taste of music, her diet, EVERYTHING in her is a blatant tempting of serious bullying.

That's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.
>>
New Famitsu tomorrow. I hope we get leaks
>>
>>124792895
Wow that fucking sucks. Why wouldn't people vote to see that? Why would he even give them the option?
>>
>>124813919
Honestly I wish Souda had died in Case 3 instead of Saionji. She could have served equally well as comedic relief, and then the ending - with every survivor having lost someone they cared for - would have a lot more impact because the theme would be consistent for all of them.

Plus the stuff involving them discovering what she really looks like would have had some actual impact if she was there, and it'd be nice for her character arc to have finished.

I mean Souda didn't even really need to be in Case 4 either, just have Monokuma repair the elevator and bullshit up a reason for why he'd do it. He's literally useless to the plot after that point anyway.
>>
>>124814467
dont expect anything
>>
File: sonia (10).png (66 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
sonia (10).png
66 KB, 480x280
Would despair Sonia nail Tanaka and leave him afterwards for Souda to take advantage of his talent just for the sake of spreading and feeling despair?
>>
>>124766673
Why does the new anime trailer have more views than the new game trailer?
>>
>>124817551
We're all here for the old cast, senpai.
>>
>>124817551
because people want more stuff about the old cast Junko and shit no this new shit
>>
File: 1448838483758.png (585 KB, 997x973) Image search: [Google]
1448838483758.png
585 KB, 997x973
No wonder this thread is so dead! Nobody has bothered to post best girl yet!
>>
>>124817551
cause the majority have shit taste as usual .
>>
>>124819905
you want twin tails, senpai?
>>
Famitsu is supposed to be out tonight. did anyone caught any leaks for it? there will be 10-page spread about DR V3
>>
>>124820068
I want a new game with a new characters and a fresh start.
Yeah Yeah the anime will continue the previous games and all that but even if you say that, the director is terrible and i have no faith in him , plus the character designs are horrible especially when i learned that it will take place after DR2 immediately and no time-skip in between.
>>
any recent good fanart for the new cast of DR V3 yet?
>>
File: Hinata_(11).png (68 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
Hinata_(11).png
68 KB, 480x280
>>124814694
I think the developpers make sure atleast half if not all of the players favorites eventually perish.

As for Souda, he is the director's self-insert. Surely he was bullied in the high-school too.
>>
>>124814694
I think we can both agree canning Souda or Akane for Hiyoko would have been the ideal move. Souda with useless but Akane was even MORE useless. At least Souda had some time to shine in Chapter 4. Akane had nothing but food, Nekomaru and bewbs
>>
File: 1441249243252.jpg (21 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
1441249243252.jpg
21 KB, 480x272
>>124825416
But then Hiyoko would be bullied, not only by Bully-kun, but by everyone for surviving, while Chiaki/Ibuki etc died. Maybe he was right, it's her destiny to be bullied

She would be DR2's Hagakure.
>>
>>124825762
Poor Hiyoko.
>>
>>124825762
I think Bully-Kun just needs to be taught a lesson that bullying young waifus is unacceptable. Ms. Enoshima needs to make her presence known
>>
File: tumblr_mu40t5VV8a1sv7t1co4_250.gif (922 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu40t5VV8a1sv7t1co4_250.gif
922 KB, 245x300
>>124813919
Good day Bully-kun. I am Ms. Enoshima and I've been getting complaints on your behavior concerning young girls with kawaii faces.

I am here to tell you that it's not right and completely unacceptable. If you must bully, bully someone your own size not some little girl. This behavior is not welcome in a school environment and it will change or punishments will be dealt to you. And my punishments can get a tad rough so you'll definitely think twice before bullying little girls.

Now I must be off. The retards are calling for some educumshima. Which means education and Enoshima combined if your brain couldn't follow.

Class dismissed.
>>
>>124800287
If you replace the fruits with baseball's and bats, you can hardly tell the difference.
>>
I wonder what Bully-kun thinks of Mahiru
>>
File: 43088676_p0_master1200.jpg (259 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
43088676_p0_master1200.jpg
259 KB, 600x465
>>124829691
Don't give him ideas, Mahiru is too sweet to be bullied
>>
>>124826779
>>124827374
Your baseless accusations wound me.
I guess you don't understand anything in bullying afterall. No wonder you're just A rank.

You should understand, that bullying isn't something dirty...or vulgar. It's something pure and necessary. Bullying is the future. I repeat: it's the FUTURE of this world. Only close-minded person wouldn't understand the greatness of fresh, serious and competent bullying. Like you!

I guess, what you were bullyied by some incompetent bully one day, and he leaved his marks. Enoshima, you have my sincerest support. If only "I" had to bully you, this would never happen. I take this as my personal failure.

And I'll never stop bullying Saionji. She is the most precious flower in the world! I can't let some lustful animals from her fandom taint her petals!

>>124829691
She is A rank, just like Enoshima. She is strict and motherly girl, who has a fragile and girlish side behind her harsh behaviour. She is seeking for a fatherly figure.

She is already bullied by Kuzuryuu, I don't agree with her methods of bullying. One day, this whole situation might go too far.

>>124826636
>>124814694
Indeed ;_;
>>
>>124832371
>And I'll never stop bullying Saionji

Or maybe you can't. Because you cannot express your love for her.
>>
>10
>>
>>124814467
I want pictures and character names. Inb4 another 'unintentional' remix of Naegi's name for the robot guy.
>>
>>124827374

Based Ms. Enoshima

>>124832371

Based Bully-kun

I want to see them both fighting over worst girl, each pulling on a seperate arm until she violently splits in two.
>>
>>124836131
>>
>>124832371
I hope V3 has ultimate bully
>>
>>124839372
Who's not so tough after being molested?
>>
>>124841009
By the protagonist?
...All three of them?
>>
If they have ultimate's back in the new game, I think a cool one would be like the Ultimate Explorer. He'd be like a Nathan Drake or Indiana Jones sort of guy. Plus with a talent like that, there's plenty of room for an interesting case. Like because of his talent for exploring he finds a secret room or hidden passage. So maybe there's a case where someone or possibly him dies in that area and no one knew about until the places existence until the murder. Or maybe the decisive evidence in a trial is where the murder weapon or some other unique information is found in some secret room, and he's the culprit because only he would have been able to find it. Or perhaps that's just a big red herring because the cases always have some obvious suspect that you end up disproving in the first 30 minutes.
>>
>>124841392
No, by a Saionji clone.
>>
>>124818505
I don't. I mean I like DR2 more than DR1, but if we were just gung ho about always keeping the same characters then we'd have never gotten DR2

Plus I'm in it for the gameplay and the character interactions. I don't really care all THAT much about the Tragedy or Junko's big stupid plan
>>
>>124841641
since it seems like it will be about prisoners, maybe ultimate grave robber
>>
>>124842670
if they wanted to go for it they could make everybody's ultimate ability their crimes

ultimate murderer
ultimate arsonist
ultimate rapist
>>
>>124842908
....actually that sounds really plausible
>>
>>124842908
Well an ultimate murder in a mutual killing game? I don't think that really seems...fair. And an ultimate rapist? Cmon.....

That does sound like it'd be cool in theory, but I don't think there are enough practical criminal archetypes without going too extreme or overlapping. Like sure you could probably include something like an ultimate hacker or an ultimate thief, but would you have enough for 15 students? Not to mention it would make the killing game less human. Like it's supposed to be "good" people who are forced into the game. A bunch of criminals aren't going to have a guilty conscience or be hesitant for committing crimes, and a lot of the story comes from the tense environment where all those "good" law abiding people are put into a life or death game.
>>
>>124843975
Genocide Jack is already basically the Ultimate Murderer in DR1
>>
File: CVvgQVGUYAATWv0.jpg (54 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CVvgQVGUYAATWv0.jpg
54 KB, 600x450
>>
File: full.1231073.jpg (463 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
full.1231073.jpg
463 KB, 800x1000
Post best girl
>>
File: tsumiki.png (626 KB, 900x799) Image search: [Google]
tsumiki.png
626 KB, 900x799
>>124847520
>>
File: mahiru fags.jpg (73 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
mahiru fags.jpg
73 KB, 500x200
Face it Mahiru fags, she would hate you all
>>
File: 1405334798505.jpg (223 KB, 850x711) Image search: [Google]
1405334798505.jpg
223 KB, 850x711
>>124849481
Objection!
>>
>>124844146
Well she's a serial killer. She has a very specific MO, and following that would make her a prime suspect.
>>
famitsu when?
>>
File: 1448839133850.png (78 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1448839133850.png
78 KB, 512x512
>>124850286
OVERRULED
>>
>>124849205
>>
>>124851667
I think it was already in the previous vitagen >>124813948
>>
And we're back
>>
File: 1443247655571.gif (1 MB, 312x376) Image search: [Google]
1443247655571.gif
1 MB, 312x376
>>124852717
I was scared anon, but now we can be happy and avoid thread dying
>>
File: tumblr_n6cozfmLPg1rbeyf4o1_250.gif (60 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6cozfmLPg1rbeyf4o1_250.gif
60 KB, 245x300
>>124851892
>>
File: 47283609_p2.png (301 KB, 500x506) Image search: [Google]
47283609_p2.png
301 KB, 500x506
>>124853063
We're gonna make it!
>>
File: adaf.jpg (2 MB, 3303x2042) Image search: [Google]
adaf.jpg
2 MB, 3303x2042
So is there actually anything new in this? What's with the structure behind them?
>>
>>124767189
>>124792867
>0 votes for Peko
but Peko and Mukuro have the exact same personality except Peko is sexier
>>
>>124854120
Nobody wants to NTR Fuyuhiko.
>>
>>124854120
But Peko has no interest in any one other than Fuyuhiko
>>
>>124854456
oh actually that makes me realize what it is

Hajime can only be friend zoned by Peko
>>
>>124854116
>apparently Naegi got into this situation after the end of DR2

that's what you get for saving criminals lad
>>
>>124854116
That's probably Futire Foundation HQ
>>
>>124855302
*Future
>>
File: 031-mikan-pose.png (130 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
031-mikan-pose.png
130 KB, 480x272
Mikan is trash who deserves no fogiveness
>>
File: DR2gsc02.jpg (166 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
DR2gsc02.jpg
166 KB, 960x544
>>124855880
>>
File: 1449542119179.png (544 KB, 732x800) Image search: [Google]
1449542119179.png
544 KB, 732x800
>>124855880
Mikan is a good girl who needs a hug.
>>
File: mikan komaeda.png (828 KB, 930x1020) Image search: [Google]
mikan komaeda.png
828 KB, 930x1020
>>124856457
I like you
>>
File: magicalgirlsalwaysmeanhope.png (3 MB, 1500x1666) Image search: [Google]
magicalgirlsalwaysmeanhope.png
3 MB, 1500x1666
>>124770817
I want a character action game with that version of Akane. Also, why do they look so amazing and the boys like nothing, fuck.
>>
I'd peko Peko's pekos.
>>
>>124858096
It kiri kirigiris giris
>>
File: 1439663204980.png (201 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
1439663204980.png
201 KB, 600x620
>>124858623
I'd...er...hold on I can get this.
>>
>>124858623
I'd Teru Teruteru's Hanamura
>>
>>124858902
I'd Cumaru Komaru's Naegis
>>
Who is the John Cena of Danganronpa
>>
Anybody played Net High?
How was it?

Thinking of getting it because of it's Ace Attorney/Dangan like gameplay.
>>
File: DanganWrestling.png (354 KB, 835x470) Image search: [Google]
DanganWrestling.png
354 KB, 835x470
>>124859467
Simple, John Cena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNZkAUwCWgY
>>
File: 12fsdasge4.jpg (21 KB, 289x290) Image search: [Google]
12fsdasge4.jpg
21 KB, 289x290
>>124859957
This is going to give me nightmares
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-09+at+09.11.39).jpg (136 KB, 1129x756) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-09+at+09.11.39).jpg
136 KB, 1129x756
I don't even know what to make of this one.
>>
>The anime immediately follows Danganronpa 2.
>There will be developments you wouldn’t imagine, as well as many new characters.

new characters. mmmmm
>>
>>124864007
Oh man. I don't know if I should like the sound of that
>>
File: Kirigiri_(Smug).png (15 KB, 985x592) Image search: [Google]
Kirigiri_(Smug).png
15 KB, 985x592
>>124858623
>>
File: 1441768477739.png (454 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
1441768477739.png
454 KB, 1000x1300
>>124864352
The new villain Oknuj Amihsodne, clearly.
>>
>>124864352
More Corpse Party-tier characters to be thrown in the trash just because?
>>
File: 1447019856967.jpg (227 KB, 960x1356) Image search: [Google]
1447019856967.jpg
227 KB, 960x1356
>>124858765
I'd nan her amis
>>
>>124868260
I want to lick her armpits.
>>
File: 1449513007337.gif (323 KB, 251x267) Image search: [Google]
1449513007337.gif
323 KB, 251x267
>page 9
>>
>>124864352
Get hyped nigga
>>
>>124864352
I just hope they get more than 13 episodes to tell the story.
>>
>>124870715
That won't matter as much since its a original story it can follow its own pace.I would like there to more than 13 as well though.
>>
>>124870928
Yeah. Even with it being an original story, I think I'm already anticipating that I'll be wishing there was more than what we got with 13 lol. I want them to go all out with this.
>>
Lol yall niggas gonna be hella disappointed when we get like 20 episodes and it's mostly on the DR1 survivors and we get a glimpse of the DR2 characters

Plot twist: they end up dying in their comatose state
>>
>>124871992
I really, really hope that they don't shun the DR2 cast, and that the focus on DR1 characters was just for the first trailer. I don't think they will, mind you, but I can see it happening.

I'm already dying for footage of this anime, I can't wait much longer for it... I hope it's first half 2016 rather than second
>>
File: 2(519).png (79 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
2(519).png
79 KB, 480x280
>mfw any of the DR1 and DR2 survivors die in DR3
>>
>>124865317
more Komaru as the Ultimate Despair please
>>
>>124870715
It depends on the scope of the story. I've seen plenty of shows that I wish had less episodes because they end up getting drawn out and boring. Don't get me wrong I want as much Danganronpa content as possible, but if it's only a 13 episode story, so be it.

However, I'm sure the people over at Team Danganronpa recognize the flaws with the first anime series. It was just an adaptation after all. Since the series is being made specifically for TV I have high HOPE that it will be good,
>>
>>124875717
You know it's gonna happen desu.

before time travel ruins everything
>>
Potentially stupid question, just can't think of the reason off the top of my head. Spoilers for Case 6, Danganronpa 1.

How did they know that Junko was involved at all? Theoretically, couldn't Mukuro have just been pretending to be Junko without Junko being involved in the mutual killing school life? I mean I know that Junko's in all those pictures, but is that really enough to definitively say she's the mastermind?
>>
>>124875717
It would be the most despair inducing thing, so they're probably gonna do it. The show poster even has a shattered crystal ball hinting that something bad happened to Yasuhiro.

I know people tend to hate the guy but I have a real soft spot for him. I'd be extremely depressed if they killed him (or any survivor) off. It could just be a red herring though, I wouldn't put it past them.
>>
Because the class trial was for Mukuro so there had to be someone else. And as for the pictures, keep in mind she wanted to be found out.
>>
>>124878136
think of the lights in the morgue. There should be 10 lights but there were only 9. The 16th student Mukuro was said to have the same exact measurements and everything as the body that was used to frame Kyoko. That body was Mukuro herself and the wounds she suffered, nails, etc all pointed to her being the fake Junko. Meaning Mukuro was the fake Junko and if that was the case then they figured out the real Junko didn't die and is somewhere in the school aka the Mastermind. The pictures that Junko deliberately left out made this even more obvious.
>>
>>124880335
but this was an abnormal class trial where they had to not only figure out the killer but also every mystery surrounding hope's peak academy.

Say for example that the mastermind isn't Junko, but a character that doesn't show up in the game at all. They convince Mukuro to dress up like Junko. All the evidence with the pictures and the DVD cutting out and Mukuro herself are just red herrings to get the students to make the wrong decision at the class trial. Is there any evidence before Junko reveals herself that says that absolutely could not be a possibility? I'm probably overlooking something
>>
>>124880896
see >>124881239
>>
>>124881239
I guess the crux of what I'm asking is what is the piece of evidence that says that the mastermind is/was a student at Hope's Peak? Maybe you could narrow it even further; the evidence that the mastermind was a student in their class?
>>
>>124881239
Because that goes against the spirit of it all. She could easily have all of them killed if she wanted to. What's the point in all of it, if there wasn't a chance of them being able to figure it out correctly and that Monokuma was lying about no one entering or leaving since it began. You have to remember Junko wanted to be figured out, so when they came to the realization about everything else and the outside world, they would give into despair. While there was no direct evidence that it was Junko, given the information at hand Junko was the most likely candidate, and when she is accused, she doesn't put up much of a fight before confirming it.
>>
>>124881593
you're thinking way too deeply on this point. After the Headmaster's fate has been known as dead, it was said that the only living people who stepped into this school originally were the 16 students. The mastermind is living. So the mastermind would clearly be one of the students who have been though to have been killed. That's how this whole Mukuro/Junko stuff started really coming into play.
>>
>>124883372
I don't think Junko's motivations factor into what I'm really talking about, because they didn't know her motivations before picking her as the killer. Think of how you'd react if you were in the class trial situation and the mastermind kept handing you evidence like the photos, the DVD, or dressing up Mukuro. All of that is stuff that the mastermind gave the participants, participants who already had their minds wiped. It'd be like wearing a disguise for people who didn't know who you were in the first place. We know that Junko is a crazy person that always leaves a way for somebody to stop her, but if we're thinking about a rational mastermind I think a lot of that evidence could be construed as a trap. Assuming, of course, that there is no evidence that the mastermind had to be one of the students at Hope's Peak.
>>
>>124883585
Ah, good point. If nobody else could get into Hope's Peak then it'd have to be Junko. Thanks!
>>
Has Kodaka ever gone on record saying how survivors are chosen? I know about Fuyuhiko's reasoning (or, more why they went out of their way to make him live) but I don't think we ever got reasons for the others.

I would assume that they choose who is best fit to die and to murder on a per chapter basis, and whoever is left at the end is whoever gets to live. But I wonder if it goes deeper than that. It's fun to think about.
>>
>>124883929
Junko's motivations do come into play because it shows why she was willing to reveal herself even though they didn't have decisive evidence. And they only suspected Junko because of clues she purposely left for them.
>>
I think the new lie-argument system is going to work like the Ally-Betrayayl system in VLR.
>>
>>124767189

>Chiaki is number 1
>Akane is 13th

this world is really cruel
>>
>>124884680
It's pretty much that. He may have a general idea of where he's going with the plot, but the first thing he does is actually create interesting characters. Probably one of the reasons why the artbooks show art and storyboards for executions with characters that are never guilty of any.This is further supported by case 3 in DR2, when they said they changed who was going to die. It was originally supposed to be Fuyuhiko instead of Hiyoko, but they decided that Peko's thing would be meaningless if he were to immediately die.
Same thing in DR1 actually. Sayaka was set up to be the female lead and the detective assistant, but then he decided that it would be a great twist if she was the first one to die and was actually planing on committing a murder. He talks about a lot of this in a presentation he made about his process for creating unique and memorable characters.
>>
>>124772998
Hiyoko walked in when Mikan was killing Ibuki and she took care of Hiyoko since she was a threat

I thought it was very ironic.
>>
>>124885685
You should check out the other pole. Mahiru was forgotten to be added to the first one and she's somewhat popular here so her addition changed a lot of votes.
>>
>>124885937
I didn't like Mahiru for some reason, she always had a problem with everything and was always angry
>>
Do people really think there are going to be 3 protagonists? Like, really. Unless they completely throw out Free Time Events, that still wouldn't make sense. Would we investigate as a Trio? What if one of them kills? Are they going to write 3 Free time event paths for each character? What the fuck
>>
>>124885764
Gotta say that the reason for keeping Fuyuhiko over Saionji is kind of weak, when Hiyoko also lost someone especially close to her in the previous chapter. I guess it wasn't as strong a relationship as Fuyuhiko and Peko were, but still.

Not that I'm complaining.
>>
What do people REALLY see in Kirigiri?

Please explain this to me, I've been pondering this for weeks.
>>
>>124886129
It wouldn't be the first time the player had to switch protags in the middle .
There has to be a reason WHY we are being given the "lying system"
If you think of it in a non-accomplice point of view, than what reason would we have to lie? I think we have to play as the person who kills and then try to get out of that situation by lying.

The famitsu interview says "lying will lead to a back-route in the trial in which you can advance the discussion"
It's really suspicious as to what they are going to do with the game.
>>
>>124886259
She seemed really Mary Sue-ish when I played DR1. Always had the answer to everything, always knew exactly what she was doing, didn't show any real character flaws. Unless I'm forgetting some important character beats, she was flawless for like the first 4 or 5 chapters. She rounded out a bit more near the end though.
>>
>>124886129
She can come off as kind of angry, but it's more so like she just didn't put up with people's shit. Like not allowing Teruteru's behavior, or getting everyone to stop talking about Peko's bathroom incident. She's actually a pretty reliable character too. Like in her free time events she offers to do Hajime's laundry, and she met with Fuyuhiko because she was trying to take responsibility for what may have happened in the past. And not to mention how much she was pretty much the lead during the first trial. She definitely took charge and kept things moving.
>>
>>124886735
She was little to no emotions. Yeah she was smart as fuck but I felt like she didn't have much of a backstory imo.
>>
>>124886589
>>124886735
>>124887308
Read the light novels, she's got a lot of backstory and they keep making them for a reason, she's going to be a big part in the upcoming anime.
>>
>>124887509
Yeah if the light novels were readily available in english I'd read em. I know someone has been slowly toiling away at the first one but there's already three of them with a fourth on the way isn't there? Plus now we have a Togami light novel too.

Far too many of these side novels are coming out and translators (bless them) can't reasonably keep up. I wish SC or NISA could figure out how to release them in english officially but it's probably not worth it to them.

Also, I think the reason they keep making them is because the character is incredibly popular more than anything else. :p
>>
>>124887707
She's not that popular or well not in western countries, I could try and get my hands on a few but all I'd have to know is if they are in Kanji. If they are in Kanji I can translate them.
>>
>>124825416
>akane is useless

explain this please.
>>
>>124887905
Yeah I was talking more in Japan she is popular. At least, that's the impression I get, she has a shitton of fanart and official merch and junk.

Really all I want is relatively lengthy summaries of what happens in the books so I can be caught up on the backstory, even if it will likely never come up in the games aside from cameos like in AE. I wouldn't be able to tell you if they were in Kanji or not though.
>>
>>124886589
Meant to reply to
>>124886135
>>
>>124887924
>explain Akane being useless
From the very start of the game to the very end? That would take forever
>>
>>124887924
>muh gut
>muh boobs
>muh fighting
I'm not sure why we needed another Hina, one was boring enough for the series
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 184

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.