[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/aog/ Albion Online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: pvp-fight-zoom.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pvp-fight-zoom.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
Albion Online is a Free-to-Play medieval sandbox MMO. Albion Online is also the first true cross-platform MMO, running on different devices like Windows, iOS, Android at the same time. Basically runescape 2

• Crafting & Player Driven Economy (all items AND buildings are crafted by the players)

• Territorial Combat (You can claim territories or conquer territories from other players, burn down their self-constructed villages)

• PvP & Full Loot (dying means serious consequences and if you die everything can be taken from you)

4chan guild Share The Load(west kingscourt)

Pm Popblues, Prizebot , Jiggaboots Share the load /vg/ guild
>>
I don't know if I should get it for 30 bucks. I fear that no one will be interested in it in, like, 3 months.
>>
>>124411823
3 months is wehn it will go live
>>
>>124413923
But there won't be a wipe?
>>
>>124414319
yes
>>
>>124414479
Is it one big world, or is there a channel system?
>>
>>124414813
the only thing instanced is your and your guilds island, everything else including dungeons is one big world, others can enter at any time while youre doing it and kill you.
>>
>>124414929
How is pvp? Or combat in general? Does it feel clunky?

Do you feel like it's p2w because of the gold system?
>>
>>124415236
pvp kind of plays like a moba

no, because lets say you buy the best gear, you cant use it unless you grind the fame to equip it

You could buy mats to powerlevel a profession hypothetically, but that would be pointless because you have to grind the fame to wear it anyway. And you would have to keep buying mats because craft/gather are seperate.
>>
i been playing this game like 3 days now and something i just learn the hard way, dont try to do EVERYTHING or the grind will destroy you.

pick a

-weapon
-armour type
-1-2 resource to gather
-1 resource to refine
-and 1 crafting tree

and just stick to doing that, anything you cant make you buy off the AH, if you try do be a "jack of all trades" gathering and crafting everything you need the grind will destroy you.
>>
File: sad.jpg (53 KB, 771x749) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
53 KB, 771x749
dedboys
e
d
b
o
y
s
>no fame farm groups
>>
I'm so hyped about this game. Played Dofus for a while. "LOVED" it but had to quit for some reasons. Sold my stuff for 400$ to some gold website.

Albion says they got a Huge crafting system. That's what I loved about Dofus Online. You could craft and harvest anything. Equipments wouldnt drop from monsters, you had to craft everything. This game offers so much to my tastes.

When is it released?
>>
>>124425917
it just went into closed beta like 2 weeks ago, they let you play now for 30$ or wait till next year for f2p.
>>
Is it possible to dual wield? If yes, does it suck?
>>
>>124416995
To expand on the crafting tree, you have to really specialize. Want to make armor? Then pick 1 weight, 1 material, and 1 section of it. You won't be able to effectively grind to make a full set of light cloth armor, you'll have to choose to make chest pieces, hats, or boots.
>>
il give ts another shot tomorrow, the headset i have at the moment isn't working and it's midnight.
>>
>>124428457
yup like if your going to be a dagger user best thing to do overall just craft daggers and gather/refine - ore/hides.

even if your guild dont need it i say fuck it because you can switch guilds later and be stuck crafting something u might not need yourself.
>>
>>124434458
You should always craft what suits your class/build. Just because your guild doesn't need it right now doesn't mean it won't need it later when say new members join, your guild's crafter leaves, or even if he's offline. Plus, you can just sell your shit on the AH for dat cash money.
>>
To anyone that cares, it seems that the guild Narwhals (leddit) has disbanded. Anyone have any suggestions for guilds to turn into our fuccbois?
>>
>>124436431
how many people you guys got in your guild?

also hows the island?

i might join need help getting to t4
>>
Something to add to the OP:

https://albiononlinedatabase.com/

And here's a forum post about some stuff they may be adding down the line to the game.

https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/23658-The-game-gets-boring/?postID=256067#post256067
>>
>>124436990
Our guild has 25, the guild we're in an alliance with has 30. Our island is kinda shitty but we're working on it. Right now we just use the other guild's island and it's pretty built up.
>>
>>124436990
>>124437301
Also we're based out of Kingspool. Our island is actually at Kingsmarket but the island we actually use is in Kingspool.
>>
Which guild should I join?
>>
>>124438919
Seems fine, I don't have FPS issues since I don't play on a potato book pro
>>
Do the far out areas feel dead like nullsec
>>
>>124440228
>>124439135

well i tell you what i started in the west island and moved to queensmarket and i fucking regret it, everyone is here and you cant barely farm with all the people so i think i less populated city is actually better

fuck queensmarket
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.