[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/msg/ - Maplestory General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 84
File: 2fbe337fe3104ed9_1402198713.png (151 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
2fbe337fe3104ed9_1402198713.png
151 KB, 512x512
General Info:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T8cObkaXeOrFRfg_QhxisioyEWdNzGPqe3mUJHEgFF4
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT REBOOT? READ THIS FIRST.
http://pastebin.com/Gnq6HrGy

>Extalia
8x/2x/5x v163 GMS-like. Most populated private server. Now with furries. Apply to 2Kowai.
http://maple.extalia.net

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 GMS-like. Dream server. On life support.
https://maple.ellinia.net/

>Dawnveil
4x/1x/2x v167 GMS-like. Coming out of closed testing never.
https://www.dawnveil.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. REBOOT.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals if you're in Windia, Spooky for Bera.
http://maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:
>>124189774
>>
What Explorer class should I pick
>>
Where is the damn Rongro elf cunt who I have to wait 60 minutes online for?
I left the map 3 hours ago and forgot. Remind me /msg/
>>
File: Kanna.png (109 KB, 611x560) Image search: [Google]
Kanna.png
109 KB, 611x560
You may notice a new pastebin in the op.
Consider reading it sometime.
>>
First time playing in like 3 years since reboot sounded interesting, what class to pick for only the sake of fun?
>>
>>124253678
Rien.
>>
>>124253750
Jett.
>>
>>124253761
Thank you so much!
>>
Reminder to not respond to any questions that could be answered by reading the fucking OP
>>
can i solo zak normal at 120 on f/p? got rekt at 100, kept draining my mana and it was too much desu
>>
>>124253813
enough with this meme, I'm serioius
>>
is this pure css100% taking back ALL slots
or just one?
>>
>>124254009
It was a serious repliew you clowner
>>
How do I play this game without a magnifying glass. If I have it windowed everything is so small I can't see shit, and I have it full screen it is stretched to shit.

Is there an ideal resolution to play in on a 1920x1080 monitor?
>>
Can you not instantly change channels anymore? I try to do it and nothing happens
>>
File: pollheroesofmaple.png (33 KB, 1191x316) Image search: [Google]
pollheroesofmaple.png
33 KB, 1191x316
Good morning /msg/. And by morning I mean it's 3:00 PM here in cold, wet, gray jeju.

nexon put up a poll on the heroes reborn microsite, asking who people are rooting for between evan and damien.

People have some shit eyes, y'know that? Cause damien not only beat the shit out of aran with ONE HAND, but he literally deflected alfrien's self-sacrificial explosion. gary stu ass motherfucker.
>>
>>124254189
cutscene competence is only determined by your ability to handle shitty quick time events.
>>
>tfw got to lvl 33 but it still won't let you participate in sizzling santa
welp time to go to sleep
>>
>>124254067
I thought people were saying that class is garbage. Are you only recommending it because of the passive buffs to my other characters? Or is it actually fun?
>>
>>124254306
nah it's a cutscene without a QTE.
>shitty
man I live in the states and play on KMS and have 0 issue still.

still, point remains that damien has been all-powerful, and he's foretold in fucking legends as the god wolf demon that will swallow the world tree. And he did just that. So how the fuck are 6 piddly ass heroes who can't do jack shit supposed to stop him?
>>
File: wanderer hat.png (122 KB, 261x581) Image search: [Google]
wanderer hat.png
122 KB, 261x581
>told myself I was just gonna do traces for the rest of my slots if they brought back fever any time soon
>they still haven't
>bought 2 ICoGs with one day of harvesting Santa coins
>getting minimal gains in the stats that matter and like 80 HP per scroll
Leave it to me to pass the goddamn scroll and get the worst possible outcome anyway.
>>
>>124254189
>he doesn't like evan
Fuck you cunt
>>
>>124254618
It's not that I don't, it's that realistically they stand 0 chance against damien. I'm sure there will be some awful power of friendship type deal where all the heroes work together to stop damien.

But that shouldn't be the case. Damien should wreck the everloving fuck out of them.
>>
>>124254428
on his side, I mean.
anyways, wasn't the tree broad hanging out with emp bird? or did damien steal her back while doing his dumb shit over at ereve and what's the point of bringing shinsoo back to life that just cheapens everything
but shit, who even cares about that. he's a wierd furry man who ate a little girl who was 1000 years old and also a tree. big fuckin deal.
>>
File: pepe donates billions.jpg (274 KB, 600x1772) Image search: [Google]
pepe donates billions.jpg
274 KB, 600x1772
>get to level 30 in reborn
>get bored because I picked spearman
>go back to my level 201 main
>farm coins like a fucking god/madman
>suddenly 24 more USE slots, 8 more Equip slots, 2 ebin potential scrolls, a damage skin, and some other shit all in one day
Neat.
Turn on one of the Lucky winter drop cards for an easy 150+ boxes in dimensional PQ, fun shit.
>>
How's I/L Mage in terms of leveling/damage? I know its not as good as F/P Mage for bossing, but I wasn't a big fan of the DOT stacking mechanic.
>>
>>124255081
I/L's have a freeze stacking mechanic instead, so you might not like that either.
>>
Where do titles go? I saw I got the Forever Single one but how do I equip it?
>>
File: 114.png (259 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
114.png
259 KB, 640x480
>buy into the hype
>tfw european
>lost access to my oldest GMS accounts
>the only one I can access meets the region block criteria
Anyone here happen to know any good free VPN I can use to play this? Fuck Nexon EU for not launching Reboot on the EU side.
>>
>>124253713
thanks m8
>>
do you still need to follow strict builds?
>>
>>124254868
Nah he killed the shit out of shinsoo then stole alicia back. Now he's got her locked up in a cage basically, and he's using her power to track the heroes (and I would assume other relevant maplers). He has a scene in the PV where he shouts "It's time to hunt!" so hopefully he fucks shit up.

>>124255302
>free VPN
$3 USD is basically free, right? Try mudfish. I think it has some test nodes you can use for free regardless, they're probably clogged and not very good but it's better than some seedy shit.
>>
>>124253504
>extalia
>ellinia
>dawnveil
>no royals
shit thread/10, kill yourself OP.
>>
>>124255278
Find Dalair in one of the bigger towns, he gives you most medals you get.
>>
File: 1444577949838.png (37 KB, 196x225) Image search: [Google]
1444577949838.png
37 KB, 196x225
>devs announce a new class in december
>it's another fucking warrior
where the fuck is my nova archer
>>
So is there anywhere to buy equipment for later levels? The droprate on equipment on reboot is kinda trash.
>>
>>124255491
Where the fuck is Ayame?
>>
So whats the direction they were going with on no trading on reboot. Genuine question, Are all equipments from drops now?
>>
>>124255602
(´・ω・`)
>>
>>124255491
It's actually a Wizard, you dip.
Saurce: I got one of his new weapons in a drop today, specifically the level 110 one.
>>
>>124255427
And then Emp pulled some transcendential plot device out of her ass and brought him the fuck back to life. Why didn't anyone bother bringing up that they lost Alicia back then?
Actually, wasn't she still around for the entire Tower of Oz bullshit?
>>
>>124255713
Drops and crafting.
>>
>>124255895
NOVA ARCHER WHEN
also gib pictures
>>
File: Snowman done.png (657 KB, 1364x770) Image search: [Google]
Snowman done.png
657 KB, 1364x770
Out of all the things I could be doing on the new server I ended up questing
>>
>>124255895
>thinking that GMS is KMS
>thinking that Kinesis is "new"
>>
any guilds open for a 77 nightwalker?
also, does the 15 pq christmas quest accept dimension invvasion as a pq? im having tons of trouble getting in to a party and if i do, getting a chance to do romeo and juliet. spent half an hour channel surfing for a run and i d/c;ed right as we entered
>>
>>124256408
I don't want pictures anymore
>>
>>124255713
In KMS it was to try and cut back on how few people bought NX (just like GMS, we have an elite few that spend the equivalent of $10,000 USD every month, if not more.) Only in KMS we have a thing called meso market on our main servers, that lets you use mesos to buy maple points outright, through the game.
So they made reboot to try and get people to pay for their own shit, or at the very least buy the maple points on another world (a huge hassle if you don't play the main servers) then buy shit with those points on reboot.

GMS probably just released it because people had been building hype for it since it came out on KMS and they couldn't just ignore it like they have with several other features in the game.

Reboot could do a lot of good for GMS' economy and encourage healthy spending by a majority of players instead of an elite few. But I think nexon NA has given up on the majority because it's been shrinking for years.

It's totally evident that they have no idea what they're doing with real players again, as evidenced by the fucking day long maintenance/patch, and the whole meso sack debacle.

Whining about pets is dumb to me, but in KMS we can get them with rewards points so I guess it's not fair to say that. I think the wise move for nexon NA would be to implement the KMS rewards shop, if ONLY for reboot. Letting people buy a variety of shit would make them happy, and with how fucking hellish it is to get 5,000 rewards points for a fucking pet most people would rather just drop the $10. Having the option is the most important part though because I already see retards crying they don't get literally everything for free.
>>
File: memes.jpg (119 KB, 960x499) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
119 KB, 960x499
Just expanded Love on reboot. Chat invite me if you want in. And tell me what your favorite meme is.
>>
>>124255976
Cygnus is the transcendent of life, the direct descendent of alicia. She has that power, and it's pretty well explained actually, even going back to phantom's intro (which we didn't know what it was about until later I suppose) you see the stone that she uses that houses her actual powers. Only the true transcendent of life will be able to activate the stone and use their power. She heals the PC in the end of black heaven using it. Shinsoo is basically just another living thing, not all that special besides being her pet so she just did the same.

Alicia split herself into a physical form, and her spirit. Her spirit, the cunty half of her, is in tower of oz. Her physical body is trapped with damien in wherever he's trapping her.

It's confusing but she's actually two of the same transcendent, just split up.

It's hard to clarify lots of lore though, I agree, because maple has never had a solid canon up until black heaven. It's been very fluid and you always saw shit from a different angle and as much as they tried to make every story eventually intertwine but stay separate, they got to a point where that just wasn't possible.

We're still missing a transcendent on grandis, the one of light, as well as still needing to see who gerald darmoor, the grandis transcendent of life is. Magnus is his right hand man so I can only assume that we'll end up taking another trip to grandis before we get to finally at last meet the black mage.
>>
Do gun pirates ever stop being shit?
>>
>>124256339
Never tried Evan before. Have you seen many of them running around in Reboot?
>>
Euroshitter reporting in.

Contacted Nexon about an old account that I don't remember the password, but got the email+account information.

How long should I expect to wait until I receive a reply from support?
>>
>>124257778
He's a bishop, man.

If you want to make an evan, honestly, I would say wait 6 months (if you don't think you'll be around that long, just make it now and see how you like it), because they get a revamp, and turn into pretty great mobbers. They're not bad in their current incarnation but they're not as good as they will be.

>>124257901
generally speaking 24-48 business hours. I sometimes get replies in a matter of hours if I send in a ticket early in the morning though. Gotta remember they're on US time and it's just about 11:00 PM where their CS team is.
>>
File: You fucking fuck i'll kill you.png (23 KB, 140x148) Image search: [Google]
You fucking fuck i'll kill you.png
23 KB, 140x148
>>124257148
>>
>>124257218
Wasn't Skaia just a shitty rock that didn't actually do anything? Or did Aria just lie to Phantom about that, so he could proceed to lie to Hilla about that, so it could become a Seal Stone or something.

I can't tell if this is deep or just complete bullshit.
>>
Are there any free pets in reboot other than the 5h snail
>>
File: sayian intensifies.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sayian intensifies.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>124257619
Yeah, when they get a class change coin and go buccaneer
>>
This Zakum jump puzzle is shit. Being filtered by the casual filter.
>>
>>124258067
you don't have to do it anymore.
Choose the third option when you talk to the guy and he'll give you an eye of fire outright.
>>
File: 9967196305_3ed4c31416_b.jpg (276 KB, 1024x403) Image search: [Google]
9967196305_3ed4c31416_b.jpg
276 KB, 1024x403
>>124258026
Hilla drops one.
>>
Should I bother doing every single quest after lv 30? Or just grind it out in maps?
>>
>>124258026
Yes just open your wallet. Doesn't cost anything to do that :^)
>>
>>124258000
Lot better than I expected. Thanks.
>>
>>124257619
No idea what you're talking about. Mechs are amazing.
>>
How many /vg/ guilds are there right now
>>
how do i level on reboot fuck
>>
>>124258268
yeah they dropped their old group of indian-I mean CS team, and picked up a new one that's much more efficient. Still not top of the line but definitely better than the 8-year open ticket with no response shit we used to have.
>>
>Your pet lost sight of you, so it went home.
>every 5 minutes

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
>>
>>124258534
feed your pet you little shit
>>
Love when the game just crash telling you to stop playing. Not send you to the login screen, just outright crash. This is the reason why I use fraps. fraps is the only software that I know of that can record every single detail up to the very last moments even when the game crash. All other software I used have the file be corrupted after the crash or just shitty in comparison to fraps in general. Literally the only issue fraps have with Maplestory is that it doesn't handle res changes that well so you can't record from the character select to the game itself without stopping it at some point.

With that said I'm sure there is a better software out there that I'm just not aware of but if anyone want to record something on Reboot then fraps is your best shot that I know of. File size get pretty huge quickly though so those with tiny hard drives may want to watch out.
>>
>>124258715
>fraps
jesus christ nigga NO
Use OBS, open broadcaster software
>>
File: chinese diet.jpg (133 KB, 597x515) Image search: [Google]
chinese diet.jpg
133 KB, 597x515
>>124258715
So how did you get into Maplestory from China?
>>
What's the main guild and how do I get another pet without nx? My snail is ded
>>
Do mechs ever get to pilot robots that dont look like washing machines with legs?
>>
>>124258774
Try OBS once. I think I am just too stupid for it.

>>124258807
Become a sweatshop worker to sell mesos online. You get pay for playing the game!
>>
>>124258894
the washing machine gets treads later.
>>
File: 782411570389182895[1].jpg (128 KB, 635x478) Image search: [Google]
782411570389182895[1].jpg
128 KB, 635x478
>>124258894
Big O it's Showtime!

All of the metal was used on the arms, there wasn't enough for the legs.
>>
>>124258924
It's really not that difficult, it's made even easier by a few recent updates.
There's literally a button to start recording locally now, all you do is set the bitrate.
>>
>>124259150
I might get it another shot then. It been a while so I'm sure I was using a more complex version.

No weird setup is required for Maplestory right? I don't want to start recording and the playback be nothing but black.
>>
Can someone explain what the numbers mean on the items? Not the stats, but the shit above class names in tiny font.
>>
>>124258223
You should only bother doing quests that give you good rewards. You'll want to do the Crimsonwood Keep quest line when that pops up so you can do the labyrinth for Gollux and Commerci. And the decently short line for Alcaster at 50 or whatever that lets you buy allcures.
And if you're on reboot, finish all of the theme dungeons because it gives you dosh and traces, and the bosses give reward points.
>>
Is there a decent working auto clicker for maplestory nowadays?
>>
>>124259339
You just set it to record the window, and then set the screen size, and you're good to go.

If you use game capture it can get fucked up, so... Don't do that. Why are you recording shit anyway?

>>124259392
From left to right:Magic damage reduction, phys damage reduction, boss damage, IED.

I don't think those have worked for a while though.
>>
>>124259392
Extra stats. I forgot what they mean but I can only assume the broken shield is ignore defense.
>>
Whats the reboot guild?
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-03+at+11.08.32).png (23 KB, 583x689) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-03+at+11.08.32).png
23 KB, 583x689
Is there no meso magnet and loot skill for pets? Or am i looking in the wrong area? Been awhile since i played.
>>
>>124259557
>Why are you recording shit anyway?

Planning to make a guide for my friends who either ignore literally all quests and grind on snails until they get bored and quit or try to do every quest in the game including shit that been abandoned for years like mushroom shrine and that city connected to it.

I would suggest just to follow Maple Guide but it really have some shitty suggestions.
>>
Do Arans have to do their questline or is it entirely skippable (apart from the first few levels on the island)?
>>
What top should I anvil? The Slime shirt or the Mushroom shirt? Neither matches my char that well, I just want to use my anvils on cool stuff before they all expire.
>>
>>124259803
all pets have them inherently now. and permanently.
>>
>>124259803

comes with pet, look at their descriptiosn
>>
>>124259893
>>124259886
And now i feel fucking stupid. Go ahead and laugh.

>>124259738
pay2win
>>
Why don't people just party for Zakum? Each time I queue for Easy I get a party that everyone just immediately leaves.
>>
>>124259824
skippable now I believe.

>>124259956
Maplestory is a single player game. That like asking why don't people summon players on Dark Souls even though they are connected online. To them they want to have nothing to do with other players and the fact they are online is just an extra.
>>
>>124259956
Because you literally don't need to party. You lose experience if you party for zakum. So nobody parties because it's a waste of experience. And then everyone fights over drops too.
>>
It's Phantom good outside buff stealing memes?
I'm between Kanna and it.
>>
>>124259956
>needing a party for easy zakum
the reason is because you can effectively solo that shit at level 60 and it's only worthwhile for the exp gains, which are shit on if you do it in a party.
>>
>>124259937
Alright, will apply once I hit 10
>>
File: can I pay you in QTs.jpg (205 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
can I pay you in QTs.jpg
205 KB, 600x505
GUYS
QUICKLY
DOES DIMENSIONAL PEEQUE COUNT FOR THE ELF'S GOTTA-HAVE-15-PARTY-QUESTS-DONE QUEST FOR THE CHRISTMAS EVENT?
>>
Is the guild still at capacity or are there slots open
>>
Is it worth doing zakum on normal?
>>
>>124260071
Phantom is infinitely better than kanna.
Phantom is shit for buffing, all of his buffs are worse than the respective class they come from. Only reason to steal a buff on a phantom is for your first and second job impeccable memories. Third job and fourth are all attack.

Maybe steal holy symbol if you want to leech I guess. Even then most people have a bishop alt they'll use instead.
>>
Sooo do I save my 3x level buff for kinesis?
>>
>>124260235
One of the best forms of experience.
>>
I'm getting a weird freeze when I kill more than one enemy at a time. Anybody know why?
>>
>>124260621
because servers are lagging due to pop
>>
>>124260079

Does that apply to all parties in general?
>>
>Guild has already reached max capacity
Damn
>>
>>124260492

Fug, I should've done that but I didn't realize that the event gave burning buff and wasted it on my lumi, r i p
>>
do you still need to do the quests for eyes of fire to get into zak?
>>
>>124260361
>not stealing final cut or crossover chain
well, that's certainly a good way to ruin your class.
>>
can you c.ucks expand the guild already
>>
>>124261031
>>124260882
Any of you want to start our own thing and ally with Pay2Win later on?
>>
http://maplestory.nexon.net/community#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1500713%26p%3D12285056%26viewfull%3D1%23post12285056

so artasi's getting shitcanned, or quitting if you believe it.

Guess that poor girl doing mabi's CM is gonna be our new maple CM.
>>
>>124261116
how much is it to start a guild? Wouldn't it be cheaper to expand
>>
>>124261116
Possibly, does it still cost around 5 mil? Also im getting a strange glitch when I do faces, my face completely disappears
>>
>>124261116
pay2win is a shit name either way. whole reason im not even considering joining it.
>>
>>124261116
Ok
what's a good name
>>
>>124259937
you probably feel fucking stupid because you are fucking stupid
>>
>>124261385
Something generic, I was thinking Explorers, doesnt really matter to me.

>>124261191
Making it does cost 5m, but we get a gift box that gets us 20m at level 30, doesnt seem like too much
>>
is this shao boss even worth it? im level 33 and this is bullshit
>>
>>124261385
[2]Spooky
>>
>>124261550
fund it
>>124261469
also need to be 100 to make a guilde
>>
>>124261507
When she summons those blacky shit, use the steam on either corner to jump on upper platform. Or, stand in the middle and jump over if you have a skill that has a longer distance than them.
>>
yo guysh

do burning characters last past the event? maplesea just got a burning character event and I was wondering if it will last past the event date
>>
Known guilds:
Pay2Win (full at 30)
Calm (full at 30)
LOVE (19)
>>
>>124261647
aren't two of those /v/ guilds
>>
>>124261637
its the fullscreen aoe that one shots me every time, i've tried being on the very edges, jumping up in the steam

i just cant seem to dodge a full screen aoe that one shots me, what does finishing this dumbass questline give me? just exp?
>>
>>124261550
I like it, I believe that was the guild on el nido, along with [D]ickbutt
>>
which one of you nerds want to do a normal zak run in 20 mins?
>>
Is Arrow Platter (Ranger) broken or am I using it wrong? It just flies harmlessly through bosses and small monsters no matter what angle they're at.
>>
File: laughing squids.png (908 KB, 1296x1186) Image search: [Google]
laughing squids.png
908 KB, 1296x1186
>>124261647
>I told someone hours ago that Calm was a /vg/ guild but I was just trolling
>you still think it's a /vg/ guild

my fucking sides
>>
>>124261745
lmao jokes on you the one time she used that on me it missed
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-04+at+02.36.06).png (54 KB, 258x382) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-04+at+02.36.06).png
54 KB, 258x382
>tfw leveling a cleric alongside friends
>decide to roll inner ability a bit
>Mfw
>>
>>124261841
I think that's only for buffs on you, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>124261841
How do i open hidden abilitys?
>>
>>124261836
t. Calm guild master
>>
>>124261940
I know buff mastery in 4th job only effects buffs on myself and not everyone else's timers, I don't know about the IA.
>>
Corsair good or bad?
>>
>>124261836
but who am I
>>
Are starforce maps available in reboot?
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-04+at+02.48.34).jpg (608 KB, 1372x803) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-04+at+02.48.34).jpg
608 KB, 1372x803
T-thanks Magnus
>>
>>124262724
JOB EXCLUSIVE EQUIPMENT
>>
>Got meme'd into making a DA in rejew'd.

WEW LAD.
>>
>>124262930
hi /v/

could you go back there?
>>
God Tier classes without funding

I/L mage
Wild Hunter
F/P mage
Mechanic
Hero
Dark Knight
Marksman
Blaze Wizard

God Tier classes with funding

Kaiser
Wild Hunter
Bowmaster
Wind Archer
Nightwalker
Dual Blader
Shadower
>>
File: Maple0001.jpg (224 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Maple0001.jpg
224 KB, 1366x768
send help
please
>>
Why can't you [all] chat sometimes?
>>
>>124263078
what about Bishop?
>>
>>124263078
Honestly, I'd put Mercedes over WA. WA's kind of shit at cap damage.
Alternatively: Blaze Wizard, Dawn Warrior
>>
permanent pets WHERE
>>
File: 1449211969219.png (214 KB, 600x607) Image search: [Google]
1449211969219.png
214 KB, 600x607
I NEED PICTURES
PICTURES OF NYA
>>
Are Kaisers good endgame? What str class is the number 1 in tier endgame?
>>
>>124264653
yes if they have strong equips
>>
>>124263180
>Seal of Approval
JUST
>>
>>124263491
In the cash shop goy
>>
Do I get a better chance at rolling higher rarity unique inner abilities at higher levels? I'm currently rolling a lot of honour exp out to get better than rare and haven't gotten anything good.
>>
any bishops/drk's here with max cross surge/holy symbol?
>>
Does nexon know they goofed with item drops yet?
>>
>>124265058
no, it's just an incredbly low chance, only way to make it higher is IA circulators (which, wink wink nudge nudge, are in the cash shop. In reboot I think you can get them with mesos though)
>>
>>124265339
Well shit I just hit Unique. But what's the chance of me rolling it and it downgrading to epic?
>>
>>124265580
very high.
>>
>>124265628
How the fuck would anyone even possibly roll for Legendary without an IA then? You'd potentially fuck yourself out of Unique just for trying to get Legendary.
>>
>>124265703
By just going for it. Most people don't bother till they're like 150+ and have a hundred thousand or more honor, then just go nuts.
>>
Should I go F/P I/L for mage? How is F/P mobbing compared to I/L, and I/L bossing compared to F/P?
>>
>>124265765
General consensus is that F/P are just superior period but I/L are more fun.
>>
>>124265765
I/L get one skill for both mobbing and bossing, and that's Chain Lightning

That really just means that I/L gameplay is a lot of mashing your chain lightning key, not that I/L bossing is particularly bad
>>
Is Evan a decent class for someone looking to do a full restart on reboot? It looks like they can mob like fuck.
>>
File: can't deal with it.gif (176 KB, 517x343) Image search: [Google]
can't deal with it.gif
176 KB, 517x343
>level 82, grinding at Grupins
>Rune of Lightning shows up
>activate it for 2x exp
>use an Enjoyable Winter for 1.5x exp
>Roll of the Dice, get 6 (1.3x exp)
>go from 50% to level up in under 2 minutes
>a bit after I level up, dc'd
>>
>>124265765
Both are decent at mobbing, and both are top tier dps

F/P does slightly more dpm than I/L, but I/L has a bind that may come in handy when bossing in parties
>>
File: Just 0003.jpg (931 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Just 0003.jpg
931 KB, 1366x768
>>124265756
Ah. Well I had about 60k honour exp and just wanted to test my luck. Atleast I hit unique, although the actual abilities I got in the end are shit without re-rolling for 5k honour a pop.
>>
>>124265816
>>124265860
>>124265932
I've read that it can be tricky to achieve full dps on a F/P mage due to the need to stack 5 DOTs, where as I/L mages just spam Frozen Orb and Chain Lightning. Also is Paralyze decent for mobbing compared to Chain Lightning?
>>
>>124266197

They're nearly the same skill, but Paralyze has DoT. Frozen Orb is detrimental, don't use it except to stack freezes on bosses. DoTs aren't very hard, it just means a few more keybinds.
>>
>>124261120
thx god
>>
How do you get the 3 levels for 1 thing started? Do you need to be a certain level to start with?
>>
>>124267027
lv 33
>>
Anyone have problems with gamelauncher.exe? It just crashes as soon as I hit login. Downloaded through steam.
>>
File: Maple0000.jpg (205 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Maple0000.jpg
205 KB, 1024x768
Day 1 of my Reboot adventure.
>>
FUCK getting into RnJ hholy shit
>>
Anyone else DCing as soon as you get Gollux to around 10% HP remaining?
>>
>>124267232
gollux's bugged
>>
File: Maple0427.jpg (298 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Maple0427.jpg
298 KB, 1366x768
sick scrolling
imma inno this shit when pepe restocks
>>
So, now that artasi is getting the boot. I can't imagine the MLC will continue to exist. Anything's better than a literal redditor who doesn't play the game though.
>>
I haven't played since 2011. Why am I getting these auto party invites when I enter maps with others on them? How do I disable this? I don't see an option for it in the party tab or in the game settings.
>>
>>124267550
Did turning off Party Invite in options not do anything?
>>
>>124267547
What's the MLC?
>>
Holy fuck Kaiser is fun as shit
Just got his third job advancement
I am fucking loving his hook
>>
>>124267625
But will that disable the ability to receive party invites at all? I don't mind if people want to invite me, but I hate this auto invite thing that happens when I enter a map.
>>
So I boot it up from the launcher, and when I get to the main screen I can't access any of the servers. This wasn't a problem earlier in the day, as I was able to check out reboot, but now I can't get them to show up for the life of me. Is this a Windows 10 issue? Any fixes? Please and Thank You in advance.
>>
>>124267650
maple leaf council. It's the like third reincarnation of the program. They take well known/popular maplers with high knowledge of the game, and stick them in a position as middlemen for the community and nexon.

Only nexon NA has no actual staff so these choices are overwhelmingly shut down because they don't mesh with current GMS. And all the people in the MLC currently, save for two or three good souls like thrakkes are just streamers who memed their way into the position.

Which they were explicitly forbid from applying for, but did anyway, then got in. If nothing else, I hope zelkova, the fat pigfucker returns to obscurity because he fucking ruins everything.
>>
Just found out that you can enhance stuff with the pink hammer icon in the inventory. Can I do this unlimited times barring meso cost?
>>
>>124267827
Yes. It's fucking glorious.
Went from a +14 attk item to a +165 attk item
>>
>>124267827
As many times as you have stars on said item.
>>
>want to buy NX
>can't because "suspicious activity
>check email
>no emails about it
Well I guess I just wont do that then.
>>
>>124267904
Yeah, I've been enhancing pretty much every single item now cause it cost like 10000 mesos total on my equipment right now so it's just free damage.

>>124267961
Oh alright, I thought I was using some supply of pink hammers I couldn't see somewhere.
>>
File: 1439935167357.png (150 KB, 359x363) Image search: [Google]
1439935167357.png
150 KB, 359x363
I'm trying to follow a leveling guide and it points me to stairway to Orbis sky 1, but as a level 60 DA I'm missing very often-- what am I doing wrong? Should I go somewhere else?
>>
>>124268029
Copper Drakes are best if you don't mind the people.
>>
what the highest level equipment NPC sells for in mesos
>>
WE ARE TRENDING ON REDDIT
>>
>>124268029
At level 60-70(75) you should be at copper drakes. It will be packed though.

If you can't handle that. I can recommend the other drake maps, which are usually empty, but slightly less efficient.
>>
>>124268107
I've found the deepest part of sleepywood also works excellently. More exp and incredible spawn rates + no one is ever there
>>
>>124268107
Honestly drakes are good until 90 and even 100 if you really feel like it. But you should really consider moving by 90.
>>
>>124268163
yes tauro/spearmacis are excellent too, a bit too spread out for my taste.s The map with dark and ice drakes is prime for a DA, you can hit multiple platform just as easily as copper drakes. Just a bit more horizontal movement.
>>
>>124267827
On the normal game you can only do it once the item is fully scrolled. So just like the idea back in the day that if a 10% scroll fail you wouldn't waste the rest on the now shit weapon now you wouldn't waste mesos on a weapon that is poorly scrolled. On Reboot though there is no scrolling so having a shit weapon is impossible as they are all the same.

On the higher stars though (item level = amount of stars) around your 12th star there is a good chance of the item being destroyed. Nothing is worst then having a perfectly scrolled weapon on the normal game then have the enchantment system destroying it. Though now there is really no risk in that as an update allow you to basically have a blueprint of the weapon (including all scrolled info) and you just need to find a replacement weapon and be willing to spend the mesos again.

It is a weird balance between casual can't really lose anything and yet being high risk/reward at the same time. One of the few system Nexon did right.
>>
>>124267964
Use a diff browser. It's a stupid bug.
>>
>>124268205
R&J is infinitely more efficient starting at 75. And by 85 you'll get better experience at sahel 2, and by 95 you'll have better experience, a better map, and less people at roids.
>>
>>124268104
I don't know what that means.
>>
>>124267761
Does anyone know this? Unchecking "party invite" did stop the auto requests, but can no one manually try to add me to a party now?
>>
>>124268296
I grind Pink Bean at roids when that was a thing. It is surprisingly empty even though freaking amazing exp. More so for classes like Pink Bean that work best with a flat small area.
>>
So who do I message to join your memeing fucks on reboot? Just started and this is a lot more fun with other people.
>>
>>124265917
I dont understand. Do you lose progress when you DC or something?
>>
File: Maple0002.jpg (267 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Maple0002.jpg
267 KB, 1366x768
i barely downed easy mag, fuck shade
>>
>>124268540
Well he lost the winter buff for sure. So that probably stings a little bit. I think roll the dice lasts like 4 minutes as well so he probably lost that. and whatever was left of the rune buff.
>>
Whats a good place to grind from 75?
>>
>>124268643
70(75)-~85 you can grind white wolves in el nath.
>>
>>124268296
RnJ is literally the fastest way for 70-140. Problem is that it's hard to get in to begin with. And even if you do, you need a party whose level average isn't so far off that you'll either start missing or not being able to leech.
>>
>>124268590
where did you find that knuckle
>>
>>124268590
wait
it took you 1 hour?
>>
>>124268715
It's really not all that efficient after 100. You get way more experience way faster at star force blood bird things in leafre. Less down time waiting for parties, less exp stolen from you. Only time R&J is better is when you've got holy symbol and 4x.
>>
>>124268829
>Only time R&J is better is when you've got holy symbol and 4x.
You're doing RnJ wrong without those.
>>
>>124268870
That's my point. It's too inefficient after 100 because even a minute of downtime is something you can't afford when you're stacking buffs.

Also, no runes in R&J. That's a huuuuuuge downside. 6x at blood birdies. No holy symbol though, but oh well.
>>
>>124268719
monster park extreme
>>124268784
30 minutes
>>
The second guild up yet?
>>
>no VIP haircut coupons in reboot's shop

it's like you guys don't want my money
>>
File: Selling story.png (43 KB, 267x390) Image search: [Google]
Selling story.png
43 KB, 267x390
Time for shilling story
>>
>>124269282
Trying to cash out or something? Why sell that top?
>>
File: f13ce61629[1].png (10 KB, 539x308) Image search: [Google]
f13ce61629[1].png
10 KB, 539x308
Buy 99 Black Cubes from the cash shop.

Buy one other thing from the cash shop.

Instant 2 billion Mesos.

Reboot server.
>>
How do I train at level 90 without rnj?
>>
>>124269345
>21% dex
>>
>>124269394
And?
>playing a shade as a main
good lord, scrub.
>>
WHERE DO I GET MASTERY BOOKS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>124269376
Go to roids or Sahel 2.
>>124269448
Buy them from the potion shop in henesys.
>>
>>124269440
>Implying I haven't been playing it as a main since i've been back
>Not being a shade
>>
>>124269523
Yeah and how long have you been back, a week? They suck.
>>
>>124269359
Holy fuck it actually works.
>>
>>124269359
"No fucking way"
>tried it
>suddenly 2bil
>mfw
>>
>>124269359
Ah fuck.

How am I going to get rid of this?
>>
>elf wants me to do a party quest
what party quests are there before 70?
>>
File: TRIGGERED.gif (36 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.gif
36 KB, 170x200
>>124269586
>>124269647
>mfw a rollback happens and you guys get banned
Can't have you fuck ruining that free market economy, can we? Nobody will be able to trade since mesos will be worthless!
>>
>>124269359
NO WAY LOL PLS NO PERM BAN
>>
>>124269359
Ppffhahah.

Welp.
>>
Where do you get ancient sap? I've killed every type of stump and found nothing.
>>
>>124269359
DELETE YOUR POST SO NEXON WON'T PATCH
>>
File: SHEER TERROR.webm (487 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SHEER TERROR.webm
487 KB, 640x480
>>124269359
>>
they have to rollback this shit, its game breaking lmao
>>
I've already reported the game-breaking bug as I posted it here.
>>
>>124270343
Oh good, we have a few months to abuse it.
>>
>>124269945
I regret nothing.
>>
>>124269359
can you screenshot your INV so we can see the mesos
>>
File: 1398422193793.jpg (18 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
1398422193793.jpg
18 KB, 284x339
>Penguin pet is no longer in the cash shop
Nexon why, I wanted to give you guys money
>>
what's the hip new meme guild to join?
>>
Good morning /msg/
>>
>>124269359
I want to try this but then again nexon will probably ban.
>>
File: MS_Monster_Crocell.png (7 KB, 121x127) Image search: [Google]
MS_Monster_Crocell.png
7 KB, 121x127
Would you?
>>
>>124271575
i did this like 3x again ill be sure getting permed hahah
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 84

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.