[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skyforge General /sfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: YdzBIyDzWKY.jpg (77 KB, 447x604) Image search: [Google]
YdzBIyDzWKY.jpg
77 KB, 447x604
>What is Skyforge?
Skyforge is a FREE TO WIN, free to play MMO action RPG where you take the role of being a god. Like a god, you will have believers and followers and it is up to you to go and smite the many evil of the world (PVE). At the same time, there are other rival gods that will compete with you (PVP) and other gods that want to ally with you to defeat other gods (pantheon/guild/clan). On the other hand, you must give directions to your followers and believers to grow your religion ever more powerful. It is up to you on how to make your religion great and become one of the best gods of the world.

>How do I get this game?
Go to sf.my.com and download the client (10GB). Check the codex for Steam integration.

>Game Guides
http://pastebin.com/2P2UKuEz

>what is this game like?
13 classes, with more coming, no healing class.
DPS, tank, support, Switch classes at will.
World/instance system that is the same style as FFXI.
combat system like Dark Soul; you have to move your ass to avoid or dodge attacks, 99.99% of all attacks are readable.
Unlock passives, classes, and increase stats in a FFX-style grid with PoE elements.
Enhances any class you play with the general tree or the actual class in its own separate tree.
Each major node also has some milestone talent, slot or passive.

>What about gear?
General gear for all classes.
Class-specific gear for dmg/hp.
Gear carries stats; dmg, crit%, hp, etc. and prestige; your power level.
Prestige unlocks new content.
No traditional levels.

>/vg/ guilds?
NA: Warbros
Also: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/skyfgen

>OC & lewd
http://imgur.com/a/pTgUC

>OP pasta:
http://pastebin.com/Gf5XDj7R
>>
how often do those box from the mission reward comes up? is there some trick in getting them be on the instance reward missions?
>>
File: 1440215062568.jpg (273 KB, 778x1036) Image search: [Google]
1440215062568.jpg
273 KB, 778x1036
should I give them my money or will there be a bigger sales on boxing day?
>>
File: Sun-Cryomancer-Fan-Art-CBT3.png (359 KB, 800x685) Image search: [Google]
Sun-Cryomancer-Fan-Art-CBT3.png
359 KB, 800x685
>>
Bad game, desu.
>>
>>123745290
dead game, tb
>>
>>123745290
senpai
>>
late night bump
>>
>>123758789
>late night
its 1pm nigga
>>
File: descarted.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
descarted.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>123745290
>>123745996
>a game where you can't pay to win in pvp is bad
>I don't like it when I can't oppress other people with my credit card

>>123745996
the game isn't dead, it's the general thread that is dead cause we spent all our time in the game, like yesterday we went for a non-stop 6 hour raid runs, instead of spending all our time out side of the game because of boredom like other games
>>
>>123764124
>still no EU bros
;_;
>>
>>123765953
a few of us play on EU
>>
>>123764124
>the game isn't dead, it's the general thread that is dead cause we spent all our time in the game, like yesterday we went for a non-stop 6 hour raid runs, instead of spending all our time out side of the game because of boredom like other games
this
also i'm on EU too 10k prestige. I finished cryo's atlas yesterday and i'm going to work on the kinetic's one next, is there a better way to farm class sparks than the Skate boss in Isola Diggs? It respawns every 30 seconds or less and gives 7-10 sparks everytime.
>>
show me the graphics
>>
File: muh_graphic.png (27 KB, 592x455) Image search: [Google]
muh_graphic.png
27 KB, 592x455
>>123767087
you're welcome
>>
>>123767239
b-bane?
>>
>>123766542
>is there a better way to farm class sparks than the Skate boss in Isola Diggs? It respawns every 30 seconds or less and gives 7-10 sparks everytime.
all bosses have the same respawn timer from what I can tell and all of them drop between 10 and 15 sparks if you're premium.

At 10k prestige you can also start farming the next area, lambert forest should isola digs be too crowded
>>
>11:2 on my first attempt at pvp with necromancer
>10:2 on my second
>both times first place
hmmm, I didn't think the stationary gameplay of the necromancer would work out this nicely, but the self heal and the lich form absolutely kill people who have no clue to stay the fuck away from my scythe. People get greedy, think they can finish me off quickly, but I hang in there with a full bar of lich power only to rape their asses.

Shadow of the past is pretty cool too. Can't wait to actually get some of the pvp talents going.
>>
Is prestige gain linear or exponential?
>>
>>123771104
There's some increased growth as your caps grow over time and you unlock a few other ways to boost your prestige. But the prestige-per-spark/credit is more-or-less identical at all prestiges. So it's fairly linear.
>>
dedbump
>>
File: Game_151029_170600.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Game_151029_170600.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
This game is a raid leaders wet dream, I'm having so much damn fun.

Nothing better than stepping into a fight you know nothing about and exploring your way to victory.

Some of these bosses are better than anything WoW ever had. Dat ridiculous coordination requirement on Avatar. So good.
>>
>>123773142
>prestige-per-credit
what's there to spend credits on to get stronger?
>>
>>123783230
oh god I miss that so much

even the new stuff in ff14 everyone plays by guides after the very first day, it's insane

it's like these people go into a movie theatre only after having read a summary of the film beforehand
>>
>>123785840

Vectors and Boosters.
>>
>>123785840
and, most importantly, Holy Texts
>>
>>123766542
>on EU
sorry brah, we are all having fun on NA only
>>
File: the real kebab.webm (3 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
the real kebab.webm
3 MB, 568x320
>>123785840
unless you are one of steve jobs' spoiled kids or else you are not going to get very far trying to buy your way to be gud
>>
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.