[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/msg/ - Maplestory General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 134
File: 33b3ae553d3247df_1332691958.jpg (103 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
33b3ae553d3247df_1332691958.jpg
103 KB, 630x630
General Info:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T8cObkaXeOrFRfg_QhxisioyEWdNzGPqe3mUJHEgFF4

>Extalia
8x/2x/5x v163 GMS-like. Most populated private server. Has one-half of a Kanna. Apply to 2Kowai.
http://maple.extalia.net

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 GMS-like. Dream server. On life support.
https://maple.ellinia.net/

>Dawnveil
4x/1x/2x v167 GMS-like. Soon. Will it be good? Who fucking knows.
https://www.dawnveil.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. REBOOT ON DECEMBER 2, STOP ASKING ABOUT IT.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals if you're in Windia, Spooky for Bera.
http://maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:
>>123202740
>>
File: too based for this shit.jpg (70 KB, 479x351) Image search: [Google]
too based for this shit.jpg
70 KB, 479x351
First for being #royalsbased
>>
File: 52799190_p0_master1200.jpg (361 KB, 700x987) Image search: [Google]
52799190_p0_master1200.jpg
361 KB, 700x987
who gay here
>>
File: 39742137_big_p4.jpg (863 KB, 892x858) Image search: [Google]
39742137_big_p4.jpg
863 KB, 892x858
please don't shitpost "kudasai"
>>
File: iBugieG.png (347 KB, 451x379) Image search: [Google]
iBugieG.png
347 KB, 451x379
Shilling for Khroa.
Please come ;-;
>>
>>123441923
L I T E R A L L Y meme server
>>
>>123441923
It's been a while but did i miss something? Did Broa merge servers?
>>
>>123441923
Reminder to use the more appropriate portmanteau Broni
>>
>>123442171
Never
>>
B> NX
>>
B> GF
>>
File: 52640710_p3.png (760 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
52640710_p3.png
760 KB, 800x1000
>>123442685
>He can't get a gf
>>
Does anybody else here play Maplestory 2?
Just installed mine.
>>
File: freshmeme.png (90 KB, 714x648) Image search: [Google]
freshmeme.png
90 KB, 714x648
reposting my latest meme

please critique/suggestions to improve/requests
>>
>>123443235
draw zak jerking himself off with his eight arms dumbo
>>
>Not playing Kanna so you can spread your legs wide and get another man's big, fat cock shoved so far up your pink little pussy that he bottoms out. All while your boyfriend is away.
>>
>>123445285
>Kanna will never insert a glass rod into your urethra and stomp on your dick
>>
File: 1349369505986.png (202 KB, 545x526) Image search: [Google]
1349369505986.png
202 KB, 545x526
>>123445285
>Kanna will never get pregnant for another man and tell her actual boyfriend that the child is theirs.

egg
>>
>>123445285
*while boyfriend comes home early from work
>>
does the cash shop refresh by itself or do you have to exit and enter again?
>>
i burnt my pie, but it was also raw
>>
File: who could it be.png (34 KB, 212x255) Image search: [Google]
who could it be.png
34 KB, 212x255
>boxes sold out in 3 minutes
>>
>>123447727
It takes talent to be this bad at cooking!
>>
>>123447727
kuk
>>
>>123447984
>>123447984
The only good thing was that dank chair, but it isn't worth $25 lol
>>
hi
>>
>>123448589
h-hi.
>>
>>123448624
what are you lookin at bitch ass white boi
>>
How much do decent advance blessing hats sell for?
>>
>>123449431
You wouldn't be able to buy or sell them in reboot world.
>>
>>123450454
I should clarify that I'm asking for a price check in either Bera, Windia, Khroa, GAZED, or MYBCKN.
>>
>tfw stuck grinding in this hell for another 29 levels just for a full cRA set

if the mSEA economy wasn't so fucked I wouldn't be here dammit
>>
>>123451141
>mSEA

top kok m8
>>
>>123451141
Remember when mSEA was 4-5 months ahead of gms? good times
>>
>>123441675
I want to fuck a male shade!
>>
>ditched MSEA when big bang happened at KMS
>played at the best era ever in KMS
>quit maple when i realized you need money to join horntail party
>be me now installed MSEA again to play kanna
>genuinely having fun, able to enjoy the game itself starting from literally 0mesos

Like wow, i may now want to try out private servers
>>123441452
What does OP mean extalia having only one half of kanna?
>>
>>123455698
Kishin doesn't boost spawn and Soul Shear doesn't do ANYTHING at all.
>>
I've been playing Maplestory 2 and it's pretty fun and like the cutest and most charming game ever but some of these quests are getting me pretty lost since I don't know KR so that sucks
>>
>>123457929
post your maple2
>>
I need to prepare a list of names for my reboot characters. I kinda wish you could switch names between your own characters without deleting that Lv120+ Mercedes or such on your main world in the process. I can see why it isn't an option but I am seriously debating if I want to wipe a world clean and just make reboot my main world instead. Worst case I only wasted a few weeks of casual play and would have to waste a few weeks more to rebuild that world if I decide I hate reboot.
>>
>>123451141
>he doesn't know the right way to grind from 165 to 200 in only 2 hours
i got mine in 2 hours. star planet 2x + spirit pendant and zero who 1 hits everything there ast kd4
get gud and suck up to the funded players so they might help u
>>
>>123458212
if your character is female you wouldn't need to suck up. Learn how to MMO scub.
>>
>>123454305
Pure male Shade is NOT for lewds.
>>
>>123458209
>I need to prepare a list of names for my reboot characters.

NTRFan(boy/girl). NetorareLover69. StealMyGF.
>>
>>123458334
>thinking the funded actually cared about females
m8 if you are funded in SEA, you are pretty much well off in life and wouldn't be hard to get female attention irl
>>
>>123458209
You can do that on Egg :^)
>>
>>123458616
Sorry I been out of the loop, what the fuck is Egg?
>>
>>123458212
>implying there are funded players to suck up to in any server that isn't the first 3

I've tried anon
>>
>>123458702
why do you mean the first 3?
i mean if you were to ask me while i was training my mule to 200, you could had gotten a free ride to 200
yes i used 3 computers,1 kanna,my funded main 2m2m no clown,my mule bishop 1 to 200
zipangu is op,those ghost gave like 74k exp that you should definitely go if you can't a funded player to leech at kd4,from the ss you were training at drill hall, SEA drill hall isnt the same as GMS drill hall, it sucked to the core
zipangu mobs have lesser hp and gave pretty much more exp than SEA drill hall
>>
Is there anywhere to look for character card guides?
>>
>>123459271
http://ayumilove.net/maplestory-character-card-system-guide/

http://ayumilove.net/maplestory-link-skills-guide/
>>
File: potato002.jpg (420 KB, 1200x1735) Image search: [Google]
potato002.jpg
420 KB, 1200x1735
egg
>>
>>123459246
Basically on mapleSEA the majority of the population is based in the first 3 worlds. I happen to play on one of the more scarcely populated worlds where almost no funded players train anymore, so I can't leech off anyone right now. Also with SDH being a small map as compared to Zipangu's rather large maps and with the fact that I'm on a 2x EXP cash shop coupon I believe it's more worth it to grind at SDH for now.
>>
File: fdsdfsdsf.jpg (267 KB, 1921x1080) Image search: [Google]
fdsdfsdsf.jpg
267 KB, 1921x1080
>>123458118
from when I first made him, I'm going to make a female later as well of course.
>>
>>123459690
>that name
lemme guess you're gonna be a faggy priest?
>>
>>123459826
I picked priest on the fly because I figure if/when they do job advancements it will be a lot more fun. Like how bishop was great. Maybe I'm wrong though shrug.

I want to try pretty much all the classes right now,
>>
>>123459936
Wow I actually called it, That's sad.

anyway they've said they don't have interest in doing job advancements right now, they just want to keep giving classes new skills as they continue to push up the level cap.

They're probably too busy with rune blader to raise the level cap anyway.
>>
>>123460060
Why's that sad m8 is it the pink and green or the name
&
That's similar enough to advancements for me, as long as higher level and newer skills that's all that matters, and yeah I know about Rune Blader, hope it's fun as well.
>>
File: i13211190273.jpg (131 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
i13211190273.jpg
131 KB, 420x420
>>123460206
with a fucking name like 'smoothie' you've gotta be a priest. That's just how it goes. I was hoping I was wrong though.
Hope you enjoy the game while it lasts, once you hit level cap and beat the bosses, I hope you can stand sitting around waiting for keys to come back.

Here have a shirt.
>>
>>123460312
Frozen Yogurt and Green Tea were taken :)

Thanks for the shirt buddy this will definitely not keep me warm.
>>
>>123459624
showa town salon is smaller than SDH and have superior exp and lower hp mobs
>>
>>123460312
Smoothie here still, what is with the custom/weird section of the NX shop anyway, is it player-made stuff? I didn't even know about all this
>>
>>123461306
Yes. The shirt picture I posted is a custom shirt I helped a friend make (from here no less) a while back. It's for female long sleeve shirt.

You can sell custom designs in the cash shop for some merits. Merits, in case you didn't know, are pretty much just NX, but with an extra layer of purchase required. So when you buy 10k NX you have to go and buy merit with the NX before you can buy shit in the cash shop. It's silly, but whatever.

Yeah it's all player made.
http://imgur.com/a/pzfBE
that was all of the templates circa launch (thanks max), there may be new ones out.
>>
Is meat still played?
>>
>>123461604
Thanks again, pretty cool.
Where do you even create or equip these things for yourself?

I'd like to be in relative contact to someone who knows a lot more about the game than me so if you have twitter or steam or something or wanna message me in game for one of those infos that would be nice.
>>
>>123461792
I don't play it anymore, i'm actually a pretty loud critic of it as people here will probably tell you. You can just post here and i'll do my best to answer your questions though. I haven't played since they first raised the level cap to 50 and I got all purples and an orange weapon, cause there was jack shit all to do, and I won't play PVP when you can use cash shop potions in it.

To make those equips there's a tab in the cash shop that's for customizable clothes, they look like either wireframe models or pure white models. There's one for pretty much everything in that imgur I linked. When you buy one of those items, the prompt comes up with the template and a file browser. You can put in a completed template and it'll change the look of the item. I believe you can change your items' designs more than once, but i'm not sure. I never spent any NX on maple 2. And i'm not sure the people who played with me still come here. But they'd be able to answer.
>>
>>123461967
Do you play KMS or what then?

I figured you didn't play MS2 anymore because you were talking in past-tense as well.
>>
>>123462079
Yeah I play KMS. i'm the blogging faggot that everyone hates.

I play on Luna on KMS if you ever decide you're bored of MS2. Now would also be a good time to hop in with the new blockbuster coming out soon.
>>
>>123462161
I was probably gonna hop on KMS with my other friend, I haven't played MS1 since like 1month post-big bang so it would be pretty wild.

I don't know much Korean though and it's kinda holding my back in some of these MS2 quests where it's not really clear what the objective is and I've gone all over the map(s) it's in.

I assume with 2d ol' MS1 it's a lot easier to navigate without knowing Korean.
>>
>>123462161
Also I'm new to these threads so I don't really know who you are but post a screenshot or something so I know from now on I guess??
>>
File: Maple0423.jpg (218 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Maple0423.jpg
218 KB, 1366x768
New KMST patch as well.

http://maplestoryt.nexon.com/MapleStory/Page/GnxPopup.aspx?URL=News/UpdateBoard&maskPageType=2&oidArticle=329

Act 1 (base version) of the new blockbuster, Heroes of Maple. side bar option not yet prepared.
This is the story of the hundreds of warriors who helped the heroes of maple fight the black mage, and of Damien's corps. (It says "The Damien Corps but that doesn't sound right and neither does "damien's group")

Can be entered by dimensional mirror, must be 33 or above yadda yadda. Hero changes in the next post

>>123462360
>>123462453
MS1 is a lot easier to navigate, but you need to know how to, at the very least, type in korean so you don't get slammed by lie detectors.
check out http://leafre.net/ld.php it's one of the very few things I did to help the KMS community when I still cared about. I provided most of the captcha images. It's a high quality lie detector simulation that helps you not be so nervous when you get it in the main game. Here's a picture I took of someone buying drake skulls for 15m a pop. I didn't sell any but oh well. that's my aran who's named 콤보CTRL.
I'm gonna hop on KMST so I won't be on for a couple hours. But you probably don't even have MS1 installed yet so no biggie.
>>
>>123462789
Yeah I don't have it installed right now.
Glad to know it's easier.

What's a lie detector test though?
Bot test or something?

Cya around pal`
>>
>>123462789
2:Heroes have been given new skills or updates to existing skills (you guys are gonna love these changes.)

Mercedes:
Spirit Escape: New Skill, allows you to cancel the usage of skills in the air and move immediately (That sounds like it exists already, could a mercedes player maybe clarify what they might mean?)
4th job, no SP required

-Phantom
Final Judgement: DELETED
New Hyper Skill: Phantom, Thief of talent
can be used to steal hyper buffs from adventurer classes (rev up those bandits)
duration and cooldown are applied uniquely to phantom, some skills cannot be stolen, the standard fare.

Shadewol
Something about a new skill called Djinn solidarity maximized (or something to that effect), It mentions a quest so presumably it's a quest-tied skill, and then it goes on to mention something about summoned spirits when attacking enemies. Then collecting them increases the bond, so the buff you get after attacking shit.

Luminous

Dark Light Mastery, something about equilibrium states when lying down, or teleporting? I'll have to wait for max on this one.

3:
Hero Emblems (yes, really)
At level 60 a silver hero emblem can be attained. At level 100 a gold one can be attained.

4:They changed hero art on char select and in other areas where it appears

5:Aran and Evan now have voices, plus mercedes updated voices

6:New eunwol quest added:
-To Miss Each Other

cont in next post
>>123463036
I'll be in the thread, I just meant I won't be in game to respond to any adds. You can just call me CTRL like most of the other people in the thread. I'll respond to any posts that ask me for something, generally. Lie detectors are bot tests, yeah. People can force them on you with an item, or they can pop up randomly when you train in one area for an extended period of time in a bot-like pattern. When they pop up, you get two chances and 60 seconds. So that lie detector test is based around that.
>>
>>123463393
Alrighty and if you fail the test?
>>
>>123463393
JOB BALANCING WOO
A foreword by the writer about how balance is something they're working on constantly, and how they appreciate the opinions of the players and took them to heart. This change is to be "less excessive" than the reboot changes.

1:Changes to the effectiveness of certain classes "upwards" and "downwards" (presumably he means leveling and not actual verticality), to make them more "fun" and less of a struggle "uphill".

2:Fix pet-based character damage, they want to change the pet damage system to be based closer to, and unified with the main character. (I assume this means structural/summon characters like kaiser's turret and jaguar, but I was under the impression they already worked this way. Maybe it means damage boosts?)
then it says soul summons will still function the way they currently do.

3:Changes to passive from active buffs.
Some classes revolve around keeping a buff active, to perform things that are otherwise utility based for their class, these will be changed to passive (Presumably this means stuff like orbs for luminous that are an element of his gameplay, not raw damage buffs or boosters)
Lowered hyper buff cast delay (they didn't touch them with reboot that fixed delays being too long on regular buffs, finally got around to it I guess
4Adjusted the maximum damage increase buff, this was because we found that these skills were more used in accordance with 'class politics' than to enjoy the damage. (Guess they mean they didn't like how only some classes benefit), it will be changed to a percentage rather than a flat increase, though some skills remain a fixed amount increased, then it lists off the skills that increase cap damage.

5: Fixed some skills not going through damage ignore though they were supposed to, or dealing damage in a different type than stated.

>>123463536
sorry post got too long. If you fail the test up to 2(3?) times you get sent to town. 4 or more you start getting banned.
>>
>>123464039
It's fine, thanks for all the information and help.
>>
File: Maple0174.jpg (160 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Maple0174.jpg
160 KB, 1366x768
>>123464039
Job balancing CONTINUED

Adventurer common:Epic Adventure has been changed to be a % max damage increase. (mentions something about something being deleted, unsure)

Warrior adventurer common: Iron Body changed to passive skill.

Hero:
We wanted to resolve some complaints about the class, and add additional functionality to valhalla.
Brandish has it's damage and range increased.
Combo fury has been changed, less casting delay when used with the down arrow key(?, I saw this in the luminous section I figured it was a fuckup, maybe skills are being given secondary effects when the down key is held), and something about "combo-counter consumption changed".

shout used with down key and regular shout are interchangable, shout has a new effect on bosses that when used in a boss fight, increases 'risk' (that's all it says, increases 'risk'.), another mention of combo consumption when down key is held

Raging blow has it's damage lowered, lines increased.

Valhalla has it's cooldown increased, attack buff increased, and something about the duration of the buff. It also now enhances raging blow, increased critical chance, even further reduced cast delay (increased attack speed basically), and added stance(?)

Paladin has very little use with a one handed weapon, so when a one handed weapon is used, you have a higher mastery rating with Paladin Expert and blast has an increased buff duration.

Continued in next post, this is a fucking doozy and I don't have knowledge of these classes so it's mostly gonna be worthless, sorry.

On the upside, i'm in KMST, and you can now specify a burning character at creation, which is really really really useful.
>>
>>123463393
>Hero Emblems
It's fucking time.
>>
>>123464857
Continued.

Dark Knight
The viability of the revival skill was far too powerful. Changed some things to shake up the core pattern of dark knight, fixed an error with lines for the revival skill(?)

Beholder has it's casting action deleted (I'm seriously confused as to what this means, max will have to update me later I guess)

I think I mis-reported the pet thing, because it says beholder dominant now follows the official damage rather than character damage.

beholder shock is now susceptible to damage(?) or maybe it means you take more damage with it out.

recovery probability for Lord of Darkness is reduced.
gungnir damage is reduced, lines increased
reincarnation has it's cooldown, invincibility time, and number of monsters necessary to kill are all increased.

Magician Adventurer General:
Magic guard changed to on/off skill (as is standard for most non adventurer mages)

Archmage French/German

Poison breath has increased DoT damage
ignite has an error fixed where monsters would ignore the damage
Extreme magic (fire/poison) (? 익스트림 매직(불, 독) is the name of the skill, it's not ele adaptation. New skill maybe or it's a skill I don't know) increases DoT duration as a percentage.
Ifrit now adds DoT damage during attacks. (presumably this means stacks and not damage)
mist eruption has been modified to give higher damage with larger stacks overlapped. (maybe cap of 5 removal?)

cont in next post
>>
>>123465590
>ifrit stacking DoT

FINALLY.
>>
>>123464857
It sounds like they are changing the level 200 hyper buffs from faction-only party buffs to self buffs.
>>
>>123465590
Archmage I/L
Thunderstorm now follows official damage rather than character damage
Chain lightning lower damage higher lines
Freezing breath is now shown in the buff window for it's remaining duration
Elquines follows official damage rather than character damage

Bishop
Invincible is now a passive
Angel ray damage reduced, lines increased
bahamut follows official damage rather than character damage
Lowered damage on righteously indignant (the buff I guess?), increased number of angel ray attacks.

Bowmaster
Quiver cartridges: magic arrows will now properly damage ignoring monsters
Fixed bug with using arrow platter when petrified
Phoenix now follows official damage rather than character damage.

Sniper
Hookshot, when used with the down arrow key pressed, will stop at the first target
articuno/freezer now follows official damage instead of character damage
Arrow illusion has a lowered cast delay, added cooldown, and duration reduction.
Cast delay reduction on bullseye
cont in next post.
>>123466314
beats the hell out of me. You're probably right.
>>
>>123466480
Night lord:
fixed error with mark of the assassin ignoring a monster's skills (as opposed to the monster ignoring it with skills?), fixed error with magic damage void.
Dark Serenity/Harmony changed to passive skill
Mark of the Night Lord, same shit as mark of assassin

Shadower
Karma changed to passive skill
fixed error with veil of shaddow and monster ignore

Dual Blade
Karma changed to passive skill
thorns changed to passive skill

Pirate general:
Nautilus damage reduced, lines increased.

cont
>>
>>123466726
viper/bucc
dark clarity turned passive
admirals wings changed to passive
octopunch had it's buffer removed(?, no delay? maybe it's keydown) number of attacks increased
Dragon strike has a cooldown added, damage and cast delay reduced, and lines added. Also has a new debuff on enemies that increases final damage.

Captain/corsair
rapid blast has increased damage
Crew will follow official damage instead of character.
Cross cut blast is now passive
Octocannon now follows official damage rather than character damage
eight-legs easton now has features of the nautilus battleship(what), damage increase
parrotargeting has reduced cast delay, fixed a bug where it wasn't actually increasing final damage
ahoy mateys has pets susceptible to damage rather than official character damage(again I don't get it)
majestic presence has a bug fixed
whaler's potion no longer needs to be cast. For some reason they used different language for this one, but presumably all those "casting action deleted" means that the skill no longer needs to be cast, it just gives the buff right away. Guess they didn't like the animation for some skills.

Cannoneer
monkey wave increased buff duration reduced casting delay
oak roulettehas increased buff duration
cannon barrage has increased damage
anchor's aweigh follows official damage rather than character damage
Rolling rainbow pet's are susceptible to damage than the official character damage shit again, also fixed a bug with the skill ignoring monster skills

cont
>>
File: Maple0003.jpg (302 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Maple0003.jpg
302 KB, 1366x768
animegurl doesn't believee mee i am an oldfag
>>
>>123467672
I think that line you don't understand about pets is that summons usually don't use your character's damage range in their formula.
So I think they changed it in a way that it now relies on range. or something like that.
>>
>>123467672
i'm just gonna skip the rest of the classes unless you guys ask because it's all the same shit that I have literally no clue what the fuck it's saying pretty much down the entire line. small fixes for skills ignoring damage ignore on bosses, or not ignoring damage ignore when it should, changes from active to passive for some shit.

Also they fixed a cygnus link skill error where you'd need multiple slots to stack the skill. I think that was KMS exclusive.

In short, the other shit they added this patch was a new monster collecting system, think crusader codex, without familiars. You get rewards for completing it though.

In general fixes/improvements:
1:When re-rolling a inner abilities, the lock will be retained even after a reroll.
2:The effective hitbox for a combo bead will more closely match the actual graphic
3:some fixes for naming characters and lost names during world transfers
4:Exp increase buffs (2x buffs) stay during a re-connection, however death will still dispel it.
5:Changes and cutting down on the AMOUNT of 2x coupon items (there's like 80 or 90 IDs for different 2x items, I guess they'll cut down to like 5 or 6)
6:The seed (tower of oz) has been modified so you may more easily access the shops and warehouse.
7:Fixed a bug with evan on layers 23 and 48
8:minimum
occupancy
in
RA
CHANGED
TO
9:changed drop rates on empress and CRA gear tokens.
10:On all but a few fields, you can now gain the effects of exp charm, respawn wheel and buff freezer for the cost of 200 maple points when you die (gay)
11:Monster park reborn time limit changed from 10 to 20 minutes (thank you jesus)
12:fixed some shit with artisan ratings not displaying how far they actually drop.

then the rest is event shit that I won't bother explaining cause none of you guys will get it anyway.

>>123468128
I always thought pets already did that. I remember my little retard stone dragon summon on kaiser doing proportionate damage.
>>
>>123468503
What about AB? I need to know how my little cumdump class is doing.
>>
>>123469778
she got the most changes of all. Most of her passives

Melody cross is passive
Power transfer now has a counter showing how long it will last
fix for damage on soul seekers
dragon whistle is now passive
trinity damage increase
celestial roar doesn't stun as long
finale ribbon has longer cooldown and the debuff doesn't last as long. Also had some damage cap changes
souls eeker expert trigger chance raised
soul seeker expert seekers are translucent
>>
>>123470974
Most of her actives turned into passives* Looking at it again not that many though. Soul seeker expert changes are nice. Still not gonna play my AB again but hey. Maybe some day.

she also got some hyper passive changes, but they don't actually say what they do so you'll have to wait to see the data max gets from southperry.
>>
>>123470974
Those changes sound like nerfs.
>>
What's the damage cap in reboot? Is it still 99999?
>>
File: Neat.jpg (28 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
Neat.jpg
28 KB, 500x491
>>123465590

>Poison breath has increased DoT damage
>ignite has an error fixed where monsters would ignore the damage
>Ifrit now adds DoT damage during attacks. (presumably this means stacks and not damage)
>mist eruption has been modified to give higher damage with larger stacks overlapped. (maybe cap of 5 removal?)

pic related

>Archmage French/German

You mean Fire/Poison, right?
>>
>>123472349
Yes, I was making a joke.
cause fire/poison in korean sounds like french/german.

peul and dog are the starting sounds of french and german and also the terms for fire and poison. fire is bul, poison is dog.
germans are poison.

guess it was kind of a pointless joke to make.
>>
File: Maple0178.jpg (301 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Maple0178.jpg
301 KB, 1366x768
Wonder how long it will be before they start offering full OST tickets. I'd like to be able to listen to the slime tree and leafre music while i'm grinding and am too lazy to turn on slip's music playlist.
>>
>>123472707
It wasn't very funny.
>>
File: Maple0179.jpg (283 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Maple0179.jpg
283 KB, 1366x768
>>123473165
Track 4 is definitely my favorite so far.
>>
File: Maple0181.jpg (267 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Maple0181.jpg
267 KB, 1366x768
>>123473308
I know.

Hey look at that, free ticket to monster park reborn instead of trying to suck maple points out of me. How considerate.
>>
>>123473165
>>123473312
Do you nerds also have temporary damage skins?
>>
File: Maple0182.jpg (272 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Maple0182.jpg
272 KB, 1366x768
>>123473463
Temporary in what sense?
We don't have the damage skin interface that GMS has, no. Our skins don't come off after a certain period of time though. Once they're applied they're on there until they're replaced.
>>
>>123473165

literally implementing rmz features in kms
>>
>>123472707

>archmage peul/dog, peul sounds like bul
>summons flaming bulldogs that shoot poison

Would play
>>
>>123473580
Ah, so kind of like jMS.
jmsanon + kmsanon broadcast/website for informations for both versions and fun things literally when you fucking gobble happy thanksgibings
>>
>>123473705
I don't know if JMS anon even comes around here anymore. And for KMS, there are far more interesting and accurate sources for this kind of stuff. Namely max.
>>
File: Untitled.png (165 KB, 621x1297) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
165 KB, 621x1297
I've always been here, it's just that there's nothing new to talk about! Well, not much, anyway.

JMS is still on Pink Bean, but they recently got the World Tour minigames, as well as an event where you make rice bowls, which I guess are autumn food. Unagidon give EXP, katsudon give mesos, and sakedon give items. Once you make 12 sakedon, you can get an item from the NPC.

There's also some kind of milestone achievement and medal associated with making the dons.
>>
File: meh tier mango num nums.png (1 MB, 1364x766) Image search: [Google]
meh tier mango num nums.png
1 MB, 1364x766
>>123474525
Yeah that's similar (by which I mean 100% the same) as the shaved ice and fall harvest events we had in KMS. Right down to the fugly helmets.
>>
>>123473837
>Namely max.
As charismatic as a fucking brickwall, lacks any understanding on communication with other human beings and generally just fails to bring anything out but pure mechanical details.
>>123474525
>>123473837
>we have more than one jmsanon
i'm confused
>>
File: Maple0183.jpg (268 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Maple0183.jpg
268 KB, 1366x768
>>123474862
Well I (CTRL) play JMS from time to time, but I only play pachinko because i'm horribly addicted to gambling. And I can't type japanese worth a shit and they have lie detectors too. I know there were at least 3 or 4 people who played JMS before but I think they all disappeared/quit. with the exception of >>123474525 obviously

I think this seems like a good place to stop for kmst. I thought there'd be more actual content, but it's just them implementing the shop, checking to see if icons worked alright, and the balance changes.
which are nice don't get me wrong, but I don't have level 150 heroes to fuck around with on the test server so it's kinda pointless for me to keep playing it. The coin shop is more or less barren, though it does have the adventurer rings, the phantom hat, and some others too. Hopefully it gets a bit more filled out by the main server.

And max isn't THAT non-charismatic, he just doesn't like maple anymore. I don't think he even logs on but to take pictures of him jerking around content in KMST. I haven't seen him actually online the main server since the hot time back around kinesis' release.
>>
Stop reviving this shitfest.
>>
I'm naming my reboot guild mercy
>>
How much does this shit go for man? I feel like I could have sold the bearington thing for a lot more. This is in windia.
>>
I'm pretty sure the casting animations being removed means the characters animation not the skill animation

As in the skills specified will cast like a Shade's Maple Warrior
>>
File: Untitled.png (98 KB, 504x543) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
98 KB, 504x543
>>123479909
Ooops, image.
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-26+at+10.20.53).png (6 KB, 831x83) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-26+at+10.20.53).png
6 KB, 831x83
>>123480104
>>
>>123480104
In scania is about 800-1b and there is 1 in windia in 1b
>>
>>123480401
>is 1 in windia in 1b

sincerely, your friendly neighborhood hueman
>>
>>123463393
>stealing hypers from adventurers
B U C K S H O T
>>
>>123482565
>buckshot rapid fire with cross surge

Woah
>>
http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=ucc&divpage=12&no=59486
>shade gets a qt moonbeam summon
signed the fuck up
>>
>>123484250
That's a pet m8
>>
>>123486090
Pets don't float around shoulder level and attack enemies
>>
>>123484250

>Shade can have 4 Moonbeams following him
>>
When was the last time the dark element actually meant anything, though?
Latest patch seems to be sticking those back onto BaM and NW.
>>
>>123489830
Maybe a light/holy element boss in the new blockbuster? Wouldn't surprise me. Damien is obviously dark element, maybe we have to fight him in a light/human form first, then he goes full wolf.
>>
hi
>>
>>123468503
>you can finally solo RA now
About time.
>>
>>123465590
>final pact getting nerfed.
Well time to play an Aran I guess.
>>
So Phantom is the new best class with this patch, right?

He was already like top 5 in terms of DPS before, but Buckshot Rapid Fire puts him fucking leagues above everything else.
>>
>>123491827
>buckshot
pretty sure he can only steal hyper BUFFS.
>>
>>123491827
uni-wz says that you can't actually steal buckshot. what a bunch of lamers.
http://uni-wz.com/blog-entry-2720.html
>>
>>123491898
Durr I misread that. Either way, some skills he can't steal, like >>123491936 said. I was mistaking buckshot for rainbow for some reason.
>>
>>123491936
and shit, those cooldowns are high as fuck. honestly I'd just rather have the old hyper back at this point.
the epic adventure change is really nice though. makes marksmen good again, and probably breaks shadower even more.
>>
File: 1441139840152.jpg (135 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1441139840152.jpg
135 KB, 1200x807
>>123466726
>Karma changed to passive skill
>thorns changed to passive skill
is that it
>>
>>123464857
I'm ok with the paladin changes, I fucked up and made a 1h sword setup instead of a 2h sword setup. RIP dark knights though.
>>
Are beast takers useful?
>>
>>123495597
Only for grinding parties
Shit bossers and shit mobbers
>>
>>123495996
They become pretty broken mobbers later on, when bear farts start ohkoing the important shit.
Furious swipes is still the world's shittiest bossing attack though
>>
>>123493984
I don't see how improved mastery makes up for the rather large weapon multiplier and attack difference between 1 handed and 2 handed swords

Think about it this way, if a 1 handed is 80k to 100k range, and the increase in mastery makes it 90k to 100k how is that better than a 2 handed which is 90k to 110? The minimum is the same but the maximum is still lower, and cap speed is achievable by both
>>
http://orangemushroom.net/2015/11/26/kmst-ver-1-2-024-heroes-of-maple-blockbuster-and-skill-changes/
there you go, max has notes up.
>>
>>123496836
Because the remainder of the gap is already made up for by speed tier differentiation. You can scroll shields to compensate for normal attack gaps anyways.
You can get cap speed on both, but digging up attack speed tiers is a major pain in the ass.
>>
Is there a wind archer range calc? I wanna get at least 500k unbuffed range starting back up rn and gathering some of the random stuff I had
>>
With reboot will we finally be a thriving general instead of the cesspool we have now? or will we continue to struggle to have 50 unique posters per thread
>>
>>123498957
it'll die in 3 days of the server opening
>>
Okay /egg/ Is Kaiser better for farming than Hayato?
>>
File: Maple0427.jpg (236 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Maple0427.jpg
236 KB, 1366x768
>>123498957
>struggle to get 50
we've had around 100 the last like 8 threads.

It'll probably spike, then dip. Like every solstice update. We get all the old players back for a week or two, then everyone leaves again.

>pop 2x coupon
>get elites
god fucking damn it i'm cursed. The game doesn't want me to level.
>>
>>123500403
The game wants you to get rich as fuck

>my friend got an A nebulite the other day
>A nebulite on windia sells for 4 bil
>someone trades him 200mil for it
>tfw he got scammed so fucking hard because hes retarded
>>
>>123496836
Pretty much>>123497502
Plus, VIP shields have higher potential stats, and you get the benefits of shield skills, for pally.
>>
I'll see you bastards on reboot. Be sure to join MERCY over any of your faggot ass meme guilds. What are we going to call ourselves now though.
>>
fertilize my egg
>>
>>123502670
TheShagels
>>
File: 101003205930_1_900x600.jpg (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
101003205930_1_900x600.jpg
46 KB, 800x600
>>123503595
>>
>>123504316
100% okay with this name shagel is a hero

In fact I was wondering, do you take gifts shag? Or are you intent on only gaining range through your own means? I'd like to give you some NX for Christmas pal
>>
>>123502670
PayToWin is going to be the /msg/ guild. You can go ahead and make Mercy, maybe an alliance can happen.
>>
>>123498957
>reboot
>nexons private server but without hack protection
>not even explorer only

It's pretty much doa. It will have a bunch of players for 1 day, will drop 50% of players on day 2, and a remaining 10-20% will be left by the end of the week. It's just going to be a ranking circlejerk amongst Bizzaro Trainer users to see who can get farthest without being banned.
>>
>>123508434
The thing is there's no reason to hack on reboot, there's no trading, so bots won't be there, and botting serves no purpose either except trying to top rankings I guess.
>>
Egg now has BT
Honestly Hidden has been more productive now than in the last two years, his ERP partner has been a good influence desu
>>
>>123509736
>no reason to hack
Rankings are a pretty big part of old maplestory not sure if you were around when it mattered but just know that every new world ever released was an invitation for hackers to race against each other.

There was a huge forum of elitists called sleepywood where people would brag about having +3 luk more then someone else so Reboot will be mainly hackers for the sole purpose of personal bragging and not for profit.
>>
>>123511185
Yes and all of that shit is irrelephant now that you can hit 250, legitimately, in about a week. Nexon shoves 2x down our throats so often, plus star planet 2x, and other forms of 2x that are available.

level isn't something you struggle to get anymore, it's not an achievement.
>>
>>123511135
I'm guessing they removed the drop rate buffs.
>>
>>123511548
It may be irrelevant to an msg shitter but not to an average maplestory player.

People will hack on reboot just because they can and Nexon can't do anything about it. Hackers will be the highest level and will also progress the fastest, there might be no trades and you think there will be no profits for hackers but they will be the ones selling CRA and other runs
>>
>>123513323
To an average maplestory player the only reason to play is to hit cap. If you're still interested in ranking, go play a pre-bb server.
also
>selling cra runs
lel
>>
>>123513424
I wonder who's going to be stronger a random msg shitter or a person botting 24/7.

I'm not interested in ranking or reboot btw. Reboot is going to be shit and the new enhance system is going to be packet exploited to shit. If you somehow can find fun playing in a dead server filled with hackers knock yourself out but not everyone is so naive like you.
>>
>>123514651
The hackers don't even matter though, it's not like they're fucking up an economy or anything, the only person that matters on reboot is you, and maybe friends if you run content together.
I don't see why it matters who's stronger. because you're never going to interact in a way where one person's strength matters more than another, unless, again, you're co-operatively playing to beat content.

You can say they'll sell the content, but I think you're underestimating just how quickly you can hit cap in reboot, given cubes are so easy to get.
>>
File: 1406854933229.jpg (47 KB, 206x260) Image search: [Google]
1406854933229.jpg
47 KB, 206x260
>>123497425
>All that nightwalker shadow damage

Now I can be even more of an edgelord
>>
>Eunwol get's 2 different happy faces in the hero update
happy end confirmed
>>
>overtuning is now a passive skill

so the cooldown is removed?
>>
Whats with all the trash post BB servers?
>>
Lmao at this guy saying Reboot will be dead on arrival because of hackers.

Hackers have the lowest incentive in the history of maple to hack because there is no trading.

Your progress has no connection in any way to someone else. The only way this could effect you is if you are trying to be "world first " on the harder bosses. Even then, if you are suspected as a hacker no one is going to give a shit.

I feel like the biggest upside of Reboot is reputation might matter. People will want to be doing high level activities with better players. If you are a known hacker no one us going to give a shit about you. Feel free to play solo.
>>
>>123467672
>viper/bucc
>dark clarity turned passive
>admirals wings changed to passive

Thank god. Not sure if anyone else try a Bucc lately but they literally have like 5 buffs that they have to keep up at all times. Dark Clarity is a damage increase buff while Admiral Wings is a survival (ignore % of damage) buff.
>>
File: 1448252493452.png (291 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
1448252493452.png
291 KB, 488x488
>>123518157
lmao @ people who think the main audience for reboot isn't going to be hackers

they will have the most most mesos from botting and have the strongest gear before you, will probably find a way to trade by packet opening fm shops or selling cubing + bossing service

have you never played a newly released gms server before or are you just retarded ?
>>
>>123519323
I'm not him but who cares?
There's no economy, it's a single-player experience for the most part, I could give less of a shit of how OP they are
>>
>>123519323
i mean you can bot in hearthstone too and get a bunch of free gold

doesnt make the game less enjoyable for others, thats the point people are trying to make

but what the hell would they sell cubing or bossing service for? real life money? i can just spend money on a regular server for cubes or cra gear, youre retarded
>>
>>123519323
You're fucking delusional - why would they waste time figuring out how to enable trade on a server where nobody can trade and easily get their hands on cubes? Not to mention that they would have to invest their own time figuring this shit out, when they could do this on any other server and make real life dosh by setting up 20+ bots.

Fuck, I swear man you are legit retarded.
>>
>>123519323
Not that anon, but consider there isn't going to be any trading, they'll pretty much make the fm inaccessible, and bossing service sounds pretty far-fetched as well, I mean fighting a boss for you?

That just sounds like a recipe for disaster and banning, and even then, it's all an optional thing altogether, the worst thing they can do is fuck with dojo rankings, but that too will get them banned, and that resets every week.

Basically anyone found trading at all will probably get banned, boss runs less so, and who the fuck is going to sell boss runs after a good amount of grinding? Just join a guild and the guildies will be inclined to help you out.

Generally a plan with too many holes, and the receiver can end up getting banned, hurting the idea of buying boss runs.
>>
>>123519323
I find it very hard to believe that even if they magically found out how to trade that they wouldn't get banned for it. Seems like it'd be something easy to find even for Nexon. I honestly doubt that it happens.

As for botting why the fuck would I care? My entire post is about how that doesn't matter.
>>
File: aran-vs-damien.gif (659 KB, 854x612) Image search: [Google]
aran-vs-damien.gif
659 KB, 854x612
So it just hit me.
If they changed all these damage cap boosts from flat 5m to 10%, that means a damage cap increase is coming soon.
>>
>>123520201
This.
>>
>>123519890
>>123519995
Do you even play the game if you could care less? Are you just going to afk in henesys all day at lvl 50 or what? If so then I can see why you wouldn't care, because you're shit. I know for me it would be demotivating as fuck if I play 10 hours a day only to see people in CRA gear in week 1 while im still cubing 1 utgard. It's ignorant to say there will be no economy because they only mentioned no trading, they might put nx stores in or auction house, not to mention a bunch of new hacks and exploits that would allow some form of trading. Even just dropping mesos is enough for hackers to screw everything over since cubes cost 10k mesos

there's 3 main audience for GMS now it's cashcows, hackers/botters, and legit players who make up the least amount of players and becoming less

Serious players will see that reboot is just another way for hackers to run the server and quit.
>>
>>123520657
Drop trading doesn't work..
The cash shops aren't in..

I'm playing for fun, not to be competitive in Maplestory 1.

Just because you are taking it competitively doesn't mean I am, calm your shit Asperger-man.
>>
>>123520657
i do play this game im one of the only 2m - 2m players on msg

ive also played on kms on reboot and know for a fact that there is no auction house or fm and you could have easily googled that you dumbass

and you ignored the fact that if a player wanted to pay bots for boss service or cube service, they could just pay money in the regular worlds and gain more
>>
>>123520657
auction house doesn't exist in reboot you fucknugget. There's also no NX stores.
>hackers will find a way to trade
you are fucking delusional. Stores are packets. But those packets are disabled on reboot to begin with, they just don't show up. the item IDs don't exist in that world, you'd have to pray nexon NA is incompetent (not a stretch) and left in the NX store IDs on GMS.
Cubes cost 12 to 16m. Not 10m.
and drop trades don't work. You know literally nothing, why are you talking so much shit.
>>
File: disco dancing.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
disco dancing.gif
2 MB, 250x250
Someone give me a quick rundown on the current state of Hayato please
>>
>>123520932
there's nothing fun about being shit
>>
>>123520657
You assume hackers will even care enough to try all this shit on a server that inherintly doesn't have an economy. You assume they will be successful in somehow hacking every aspect of the server. You assume people give a shit about random ass hackers that have literally no effect on gameplay. You assume that even if all of these things are true that they won't get banned.

Getting banned with no trading means GG have fun restarting.
>>
>>123521056
You're shitty at being a cool person so that must not be very fun for you
>>
>>123521051
Much better than before, still manages to be fun. Unless you wanna get fancy, you don't need combos to train really, but the option is there.
They even made a convenience button for you that activates them all by pressing it a bunch while surrounded with mobs
>>
File: 1448335828595.png (14 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1448335828595.png
14 KB, 203x209
>>123520657
>>123521056
>>
>>123520974
why would you go compete against a ton of chinese meso farms when you can set it up on a new world? you think nexon thought every little detail out like you did? Fuck no they are just gonna copy and paste KMS reboot and see what happens which means tons of exploits and bugs, and any smallest exploit will give a player a huge advantage and leave a stain on the server that can't be fixed without a rollback or wiping
>>
>>123521274
That's great to hear that they got buffed, thanks anon
>>
>>123520657
Why are you complaining about problems that don't exist yet (and never will)?
>>
>>123521416
More fucking assumptions. If you are so certain these things will happen then don't play.
>>
I'm sure there will be botters and possibly a few "hackers" who use vac hacks or whatever they are using nowadays. Those are what most people call script kiddies as they aren't really hacking, they just using a program that someone else had made. Regardless they will be kids who want to be the first to level 200 on reboot because they have nothing else to brag about in life.

I think serious break the game hackers wouldn't give a shit on reboot. Nexon had shown they have ways to track trades. I know Nexon is fucking retarded but even a dumbass would know to keep a system in place on reboot as if a trade were to happen ever then that is a red flag that something is wrong. Then again Nexon always seem to surprise me with how stupid they are. Knowing them and how jew they are they will ignore reboot anyway as it is literally preventing players from playing a game where they can get pay.
>>
>>123521084
Assume? Lol? I KNOW all this from playing since beta. If you think reboot will be anything but dead on arrival then sorry to say you're just a naive newfag who probably has less then 500k clean and doesn't know shit about the history of GMS and maplestory
>>
>>123521753
Lmao your insecurities are showing
>>
>>123521753
you're delusional and you may have played from beta, but it's obvious you stopped around then too. the game's community has changed. Literally nobody cares about ranks anymore, and I notice you abandoned that argument, but I want to bring it up again because it's totally irrelevant, if you're not the first, you're the worst. And no one will be the first for anything in reboot, they'll be to do things in reboot, sure, but they're still not the first. they're the hundred and somethingth.

You're still assuming about hacks and shit. You're giving way too much credit to the barren hack scene for maplestory. There's like 3 clients, one of them is a honeypot, one is pay to use, the other is buggy and malware ridden, so I guess also a honeypot.

There is literally no way hackers will find a way to trade, mark my words, screencap this post, I am saying it with 150% certainty. It is literally impossible.
>>
>>123521753
if youve been playing since beta why are you still a know-nothing shitter

stop projecting, educate yourself, stop caring about people stronger than you and stop complaining preemptively

this is serious life advice for you my man, get over it
>>
The fuck are you faggots arguing about now?
>>
>>123522385
Some random faggot probably salty about Reboot, ignore him
>>
Know what would be amazing? If the removal of P2W, trading/scamming and loot disagreements actually make players play nice and work together? What if guilds were actually like guilds to help fellow players and not just a way to find a party to get yourself higher? What if the elitists use their knowledge to help others instead of bragging about something that only have worth to them and to them alone?

What if reboot somehow actually end up working? What if it end up feeling like old Maplestory again?

It of course won't happen though, the game is too casual for that shit. See you guys at level 120 on day 1 assuming I didn't flash jump over your head too quickly to see you.
>>
>>123521753
I've played since 2nd anniv, I'm not the anon you responded to but you seem delusional yourself and like you're really upset about nothing, I think you need anger management classes or a stress reliever and you also are really insecure or something, acting like you have something to prove, relax bud, because nobody could give less of a shit.

People who want to play it will, people who don't care won't. Hacker will be either dealt with or nobody will care
>>
>>123522657
Probably won't happen, but it's fun to dream broski
>>
File: tired.gif (458 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
tired.gif
458 KB, 500x257
Can you guys stop posting about hackers and think of more names for the guild(s). We'll have an alliance eventually too.

And think about what you'll play and why.
>>
>>123471182
Looks pretty good to me.
The HP bonus from Lyrical Cross is annoying as hell when you respawn and get left at 85-90% max HP, so I'm glad they made it passive. Power Transfer is just some shitty counter, so nothing changed there as it doesn't affect %HP attacks.
Soul Seeker doesn't ignore weapon cancel anymore, which isn't a problem as only HT and Zakum use that.
Dragon Whistle made passive means 1 less buff to worry about, which is great.
Trinity damage increase (and the hyper split attack damage increase) is nice.
There's probably a typo for Finale Ribbon - it used to raise damage cap 5m, not 55m as the description says. Now it just increases damage cap by 15% for yourself, and 10% for party members. That's great for the AB, as it raises her damage cap from 70m to 80.5m. With the Reinforce hyper, it goes to 84m, and with the CD reduction hyper it's only on CD for 28 seconds with a 20 second duration. That means it's almost always up.
Expert activating more often with Primal Roar is better for mobbing. No one is going to use the PDR hypers for Soul Seeker or Trinity.
That level 150 hyper is getting its cast delay reduced, which means it will be easier to set it up with Soul Resonance.
>>
>>123523079
I'm an oldfag but probably rolling phantom because they seem like fun. Can you alternate the skills you steal whenever you want?
>>
>>123523468
4 slots for first and second job
3 slots for 3rd job
2 slots for 4th job

You can only choose one skill at a time.
>>
>>123523468
Yeah, you can only hold like 2 or3 for each job at once though. And you can only steal from adventurers.
>>
>>123522657
what i loved about ms before was when i had my first main, a 164 corsair

cwk was the coolest thing, the rewards at the end werent entirely equipment (seal chair was nice, cheese and chocolates were better than onyx apples, etc) and going to pink bean on my paladin for crash and working together to time crash and kill pink bean was also fun. ht was cool to kill as a party and the showa boss jump attacking on my nl with others was very fun (except once some hp washed buccaneer followed one of our party members just to rush the boss into us and kill us, fuck that guy)

i look forward to experiencing these things in reboot, and im sure i will

unless cwk is still broken which i think it is
>>
>>123523657
>>123523619
Awesome. I was slightly worried I would have make permanent decisions. Thanks for the replies
>>
>>123523658
>hp washed
I feel so bad for anyone who spent all that money for nothing in the end
>>
File: 1444258063581.jpg (60 KB, 396x395) Image search: [Google]
1444258063581.jpg
60 KB, 396x395
>>123497425
>Wind Blessing: in addition to existing effects, Wind Blessing increases your attack by %
>>
>>123497425
>Seawall and Ironclad changed to passives.

I like this.
>>
>>123497425
>http://orangemushroom.net/2015/11/26/kmst-ver-1-2-024-heroes-of-maple-blockbuster-and-skill-changes/
>Final pact cooldown has been increased from 360 to 600 seconds

Fucking nexon
>>
PayToWin
Husbandos
Locks
Patriatrch
Reddit

Anyone got any guild names they want to share?
>>
>>123526959
Clucks
>>
>>123526959
NeverEver
>>
File: jC92T3Y.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
jC92T3Y.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>123521953
>>123521967
>>123522183
>>123522493
>>123522716
>>123522894
>>123523079
Reboot will be shit sorry to crush your hopes but I honestly think you are retarded if you think anyone will play it and I will be really surprised if it even has 1 channel in a full bar. $30 a month for bizzaro trainer is nothing when you are going to be the strongest player in reboot over idiots who will play it legit. Even if someone only has godmode on with a shitty public hack then that's it, suddenly all the challenge of reboot is gone.

It seems like you are setting yourself up for a massive failure by being hype over this shit and thinking it won't be dead in a week but you are hugely mistaken about the population and popularity of maple in GMS compared to KMS. In fact you will probably the one who quits before me in reboot because its too hard or you're just going to play a DA. I can already tell you guys have the game sense of shitters who will get nowhere in reboot and then will have to live with the shame of knowing you were wrong and I was right all along.
>>
>>123527612
sounds like you just don't like maplestory kiddo, piss off.
>>
>>123527612
for the 8th time, n o b o d y cares about the hackers. It's not a competition server unless you care about ranking, it's a community and fun server for the older times or for a solo experience.

At this point though I think you are just a memer and an idiot and possibly just trying to bait responses at this point so I don't care anymore
>>
>>123527612
You keep jumping to this retarded idea that anyone gives a fuck about people hacking. It makes literally 0 difference to anyone but the person who hacked. It does literally nothing to me. If you get discouraged by seeing people in better gear than you, MMOs are not for you.

I'm not "hype" over this shit, I don't even play reboot anymore, but you are being an enormous faggot shitting all over it for a variety of reasons which are all unique to you because not a single other person in the entire universe cares about someone elses level, gear, or wealth in a server where you can't fucking trade.
>>
>>123527612
Blah blah blah botting blah blah blah hackers blah blah blah reboot

>comparing yourself to others

Niceu
>>
>>123527612
i didnt say reboot would be good or bad, just that you are retarded because youre preemptively complaining about hackers in content that isnt released

your biggest complaint was that youd see someone with cra and get discouraged, why doesnt that hold true in the regular server as well? does that mean you get this assblasted every day?

youve made it clear you dont know shit about reboot and have done no research at all, so nobody is taking you seriously at all, youre projecting hard saying that everyone interested in reboot is a shitter when its obvious that youre the shitter, pretending to have been playing since beta and that you know anything at all, let alone anything about reboot

just let yourself die
>>
>>123520456
Aran dies
>>
>>123527612
Kek.

Rehashing the same shit arguments.

Go pay your 30 to be the "best". No one, and I mean no one, gives a shit.
>>
>>123528674
Doubtful. It's more likely that damien sacrifices the last of his life energy to fully release the seal on the black mage.

Considering he is the final seal and all.
>>
>>123527612
dumbledore dies on page 596
>>
>>123523079
PayToWin
>>
>>123526719
Seriously though. 280 seconds to 480 seconds - that's with cool down cut from hyper. I'm going to be losing out on % critical because of this and hyper stats. Maybe take one skill point from gungnir IED.

45 seconds of god mode is pretty good too. And with gungir reaching 12 hits now, why the fuck is dark impale still at 6? 7 would be alright, 8 would be even better.
>>
File: 3b for Pinkbean+Neb.png (149 KB, 275x783) Image search: [Google]
3b for Pinkbean+Neb.png
149 KB, 275x783
So I just came back to Maple after a 3 month hiatus. Decided to drop 3b on my staff to make it a bit stronger. (I innocence scroll-ed it back when the prime scrolls were acquirable) I got a Mag Pink Bean soul (5% Boss) and a 25% boss damage neb for 3b. 204% boss Damage now <3
>>
>>123528000
>>123528045
MMOs are about progression, I don't see how you can not care at all that the time you put into this game is considered worthless when some kid is already beating endgame because he has godmode and a bunch of bots farming mesos for him as well as hacks that haven't been seen before that will arise due to interest in reboot.

>>123528448
All you do is say I'm somehow delusional because I'm basing everything on facts from what happened previously while you are basing everything on your emotional response of hype. I have seen this type of shit over and over and it fails everytime. >>123528448
Do you know the history of GMS and its hacking over the past 10 years? Have you played on a newly released GMS server or a private server to know how much even the simplest exploits like someone getting a high tier weapon when they shouldn't effects the whole server? If not then shut the fuck up

I honestly feel sorry for you if you can't tell it's going to be shit. When did /msg/ turn into a bunch of mindless Nexon drones who can't think for themselves? It's fucking disgusting. You also probably thought Venom Snake is Big Boss and that Fallout 4 was going to be good as well.
>>
>>123529916
Why do you still come to /msg/ and play Maplestory if you are so negative about it? I dont understand people like you.
>You like what I don't like you are wrong.
(I'm not who you started talking to, just an outside observer)
>>
>>123529916
He is your (you).
>>
>>123530460
>Giving him a legitimate (You) with >>
>>
>>123530529
He is your (you).
>>
>>123529916
I'm convinced you have dropped over 10 grand on a regular server and are so insecure about it you are trying to get people not to play Reboot.

You act like all of this theoretical "hacking" will be worse on Reboot then it will be on a regular servers. I guarantee you there will be more hackers on regular servers in comparison to Reboot since they can actually gain real money from it.

So, if in your opinion, Reboot will be shit because of Hackers and exploits, and regular servers are already worse then Reboot ever will be, then why the FUCK are you here?

This is /msg/. If you don't like the game or think it will be shit or want to make assumptions then why the fuck are you still here? Complaining about all these things then playing anyway? What a hypocrite you are.
>>
@123530790
Thanks muhfam
>>
>>123505769
yes i accept gifts my friend i also like giving them too
>>
Why did nexon stop trying to spell maple with their hero classes? Giving mages 2 heroes was dumb.
>>
>>123531861
Shade is the sixth hero, but he is the forgotten.

Much like the whole line of pirate classes.
>>
>>123531861
Because there were no guns back then so there couldn't have been pirates. Knuckles? Dunno what that is.
>>
File: l66F9KR.gif (656 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
l66F9KR.gif
656 KB, 550x300
>>123532021
>Much like the whole line of pirate classes.
>>
File: CUm-R0DVAAAxwQ5.jpg (54 KB, 599x664) Image search: [Google]
CUm-R0DVAAAxwQ5.jpg
54 KB, 599x664
>>123529916
MMOs aren't about progression to me, they're about having fun and grinding. But since there is no trading and no real value gained from progressing against others, then it doesn't matter. I can go at my own pace and have fun when the time comes.

I'm not even a casual but you sound so assblasted or insecure about something it's ridiculous.

Why does it matter to you? There's no competition, there's no reward, play at your pace and ignore the hackers, it's simple.
That's literally all you have to do, you just have to enjoy yourself. I'm not trying to be rank 1, I'm not trying to max my damage, but I will progress and get good gear and do things that are fun and hang out with people, the hackers don't change my plan or my gameplay whats-so-ever. All they do is exist in their own little world compared to me.

My time isn't worthless to me when I'm enjoying it playing the way I want, just because we're not playing how you want to (Competitively in an MMO, Maplestory of all of them lmao) you are getting upset. Makes no sense.

Just because you think it's worthless doesn't mean others do, it's completely subjective and you're stupid for saying your things like they're fact.

and to address the 2nd part of your post:
>"I'm somehow delusional because I'm basing everything on facts from what happened previously"

There has never been a server that doesn't allow trading or cash shop or anything. Your basing your 'facts' off of nothing because it doesn't exist.

Hackers have nothing to gain besides having fun themselves from hacking in reboot, and guess what? Good for them. It doesn't effect anybody else in any way shape or form.

It's honestly like you don't know what the concept of enjoying yourself or having fun or just grinding and taking it easy is. Maplestory isn't a raiding MMO with progression guilds. It's just not on the same level, sorry.
>>
>>123532468
I agree with this 500000000000%. You sound like a cool dude anon.

Hope to see you around on Reboot.
>>
>>123532645
Thanks I'm pretty new to the threads
I'm this anon
>>123459690

I'll have some food related name on Reboot if I can get one
>>
>>123529916
There's no gain from hacking in Reboot any way. If you're hacking on your main account, then you're risking a whole fucking lot. If it's a throw away account, then I guess they're going to have link skills and character cards faster than anyone else?
>>
>>123532468
>>123532645
If you still have fun in maplestory you're a shitter and haven't played enough. Hopefully reboot sticks a boot in your ass so you can realize just how much of casual shitter scum you are. If you aren't aiming to at least CRA in a relatively fast time why even play at all? How is it fun going at the pace of a snail, getting outdamaged, outleveled, and outgeared by the people that you started with? How do you in your mind justify being shit at video games? I know you're gonna say fun but it's a lie, convincing yourself you are having fun when you are shit is going against logic and why would you even play at all if you are like that ? Reboot is not for you and people like you are also the reason this game is dead and reboot will be dead on arrival.
>>
>>123533354
Fuck off ADAMS
>>
>>123533354
Yea definitely just a troll. Ignore
>>
>>123533354
Get a trip so we can all block you :^)
>>
>>123533354
I've been highly competitive and played at a professional in FPS game(s) and have also done world firsts in FFXIV and WoW, and play to try to improve myself in fighting games often.

I don't need Maplestory as a competitive game as well, you sound like the shitter here, I'll still probably gear faster than you even if I don't "tryhard."

Maplestory isn't a competitive game.
You can play it as one all you like, but berating others for not is pointless. Because there's no merit to playing it that way.

Cya though no more responses after this.
>>
>>123533354
Thanks for this insight anon, I was wondering what the fuck was going through peoples minds that spend thousands on this shit, now I don't.
>>
>>123533354
This post is the DEFINITION of too far gone. No point even arguing with him.
>>
So how is jett? It seems neat.
>>
>>123534871
hehehehehahahahhhahaAHAHAHAA
yeah sure give it a try, link's halfway decent
>>
>>123534871
Their bossing is pretty OK, their mobbing is...different. Why in the fuck they would make a squishy Corsair spinoff a CQC mobber I will never know.
>>
>>123533580
>>123533689
>>123533802
>>123534418
>>123534593
>>123534775
Post your ign RIGHT NOW so I can blacklist you from the /msg/ guild.
>>
>>123535675
czak
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 134

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.