[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cgg/ - Cuhrayzee Games General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 124
File: 1434181492890.jpg (503 KB, 1089x660) Image search: [Google]
1434181492890.jpg
503 KB, 1089x660
The shadow remains cast! >>122767475

VST7 IS NOW. RULES AND INFO BELOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqpMeaoxOmk

>All the entries of VST7 will be streamed here on December 19th, 6 PM EST:
http://instasync.com/r/alps

CUHRAYZEE THREAD FAQ (please read this and CUHRAYZEE NEWS before asking questions):
http://pastebin.com/XFGyzhzB

CUHRAYZEE RECOMMENDED GAMES (INCLUDES INDIES):
http://i.imgur.com/lEnXRlO.jpg

CUHRAYZEE TIPS, TECHNIQUES, MODS, AND MISC:
http://pastebin.com/PS6Cw7VH

STEAM GROUP: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CUHRAYZEE
WIKI: http://cuhrayzee.wikia.com/wiki/CUHRAYZEE_GAMES_GENERAL_Wiki
FORUM: http://cuhrayzeegames.boards.net

>We Shall Wake
Indie Cuhrayzee game, dev posts here most of the time. Blog updates every Saturday mostly. Development is still ongoing. See their blog at
http://www.weshallwake.com/
Patreon ongoing. Support them if you'd like.
http://www.patreon.com/nokoriware

DMC, Bayonetta, We Shall Wake, Viewtiful Joe, God Hand, Ninja Gaiden, Wonderful 101, Vanquish, Sengoku Basara, Rising Revengeance, Fairy Bloom Freesia, Rainblood, Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae.
>>
JUST GO FOR IT
>>
>>123139357
so how well does VJ run on Dolphin? is there anything significant im going to be missing from the ps2 version?
>>
>>123139357
never understood Joe sticking out the tongue in promo art etc.
what's the point?
>>
Wow, Nice OP image!
>>
Will WSW make it?
>>
>>123139545
lol
>>
>>123139526
If i'm not wrong, the gamecube is the best version, and the dolphin is the best emulated version, but you'll be missing Dante, that is a ps2 exclusive i believe?
>>
>>123139545
The potential risk of biting it makes it a cuhrayzee move
>>
>>123139681
featuring Dante from the Devil may Cry series, yes.

I was going to check and see how he actually PLAYS in Viewtiful Joe, since I originally owned the GC version and never got to use him, but it turns out someone had no fucking clue what would be appropriate for an article for Dante on the Viewtiful Joe wiki, instead giving Dante's entire fucking history.

http://viewtifuljoe.wikia.com/wiki/Dante

What the fuck.
>>
>>123139931
I forgot to mention it even gives a strategy for fighting Dante as a boss in DMC4 but as far as I can tell says nothing about how he actually played in Viewtiful Joe.

Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>123139931
>even includes strategy for fighting him in DMC4
looks like they just copy pasted it from somewhere else
>>
>>123139545
for bonus goofiness
>>
File: 1439857210006.jpg (258 KB, 688x516) Image search: [Google]
1439857210006.jpg
258 KB, 688x516
>>123139357
Added the advanced guide of NG-bro into the pastebin, and made an OP after bump limit. Yay.

Also this is now the new thread's theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLInDrH7Mdc
>>
File: 1437353580621.png (87 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
1437353580621.png
87 KB, 230x219
>>123139681
Aww, really?

Despite the memes, Dante featuring in other games really pump me up; I've also heard that his story mode was pretty good and he was fun to use.
>>
File: Daisy Bayonetta.webm (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Daisy Bayonetta.webm
3 MB, 500x281
>Tfw when you don't know how to be stylish...

Joy fight that i would put on my vst entry, but i didn't. =P
>>
>>123141404
Alastor was the Dante stand-in before they decided to just fucking add Dante, and Alastor is fucking cool in his own right. His VFX works like a Devil Trigger, and playing as him really mixes the gameplay up in what I found to be an interesting way.
>>
>>123142030
what was the point or the bird form there?

do summoned circling blades actually provide protection from Joys' shots or something?
>>
>>123142450
It was more preventive than anything, since i was already in the air, i thought: i might as well do it.

I intended to use an umbran spear to get close for the feather to actually hurt someone, but when i saw thad joy was sending her feathers, i decided to block, and i didn't knew at the time that her feathers would clash with mine...
>>
>>123137614
I really sugest you to go with the equipment that you feel more comfortable with. Tell us which are they and someone might give you some advise.

Also what >>123137763 said. Try to find the balance between doing flashy stuff and difficult tech.
>>
Why did DMC4SE run like shit?
>>
>>123146913
blame swery
>>
>thought about starting vjoe after finishing god hand but downloaded yakuza 1 instead

i could use a break from cuhrayzee for some plain old crazy
>>
>>123149397
enjoy Mark Hamill playing a crazy guy
>>
>>123149657
i read about that and how dumb it is. i can't wait.
>>
>>123139931
check him out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSjl8Z0goI4&list=PLWS9DLpBQ5jjf1Py7iu-1HjOOp5KXkDL6
>>
File: VFX Style.png (257 KB, 1193x155) Image search: [Google]
VFX Style.png
257 KB, 1193x155
>VFX Style
>basically Quicksilver but with more modes to it
I wonder if it would work in an actual DMC game
>>
File: 1432587396150.jpg (39 KB, 418x337) Image search: [Google]
1432587396150.jpg
39 KB, 418x337
Cute
>>
>>123151937
Same thing as Joe's right? Don't know what else they could add unless they literally make it where you could speed yourself up. Devil Trigger on Turbo mode is fast enough as is though.
>>
>>123151937
I think the better question would be, "would VJ's VFX mechanics translate well in a 3d plane?"
>>
>Know someone who hates MGR yet likes Power Rangers
I can't understand how a person like this exists considering the silliness of most CUHRAYZEE games are pretty much made for people who like dumb fun cheesy shit
>>
>>123156283
>hates MGR
there are legit reasons to hate MGR, the shitty camera, being short, lots of qtes even in bosses etc.
>>
>>123156707
And the reasons he hates it are the music, and it's not SERIOUS METAL GEAR enough for him.
>>
>>123156747
>music
that I kind of understand. I love the instrumentals, but fucking hate the vocals because most of them don't feel motivated/hype
>Not serious enough
>Metal Gear
>Serious
pick one
>>
>>123156887
>Not motivated
Hmmm, like which? Sundowner's I guess, but it fits his image. The others are pretty hype.
>>
File: 1420302309824.gif (388 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1420302309824.gif
388 KB, 267x199
serpentiem released the weapon switcher mod beta.
dante is fucking OP right now, i want a damage modifier.
it's working fine for me except in blood palace
doppelganger has been disabled because it was crashing the game due to a limitation in the game's code.
to download, just go to the Files page in here:
http://www.nexusmods.com/devilmaycry3/mods/1

here's the readme:

>As I am not nearly done with coding and implementing all the changes I have planned for version 3.0 I decided to release a beta of the weapon switcher first. There is still a lot to do, but it should give you something to fool around with while I work on the project.

>To install extract dinput8.dll and WeaponSwitcher.dll to your Devil May 3 root directory and rename dsound.dll to StyleSwitcher.dll.

>Below you will find more information on the things I am working on and what changes to expect.

>New Sound Handler
>The current method I use to implement the extra style sounds is a bit hacky which is partly the reason I decided to not use it on the weapon switcher for now. I try to eliminate the need for a patch by emulating the game's own function more closely.

>FPS Cap Removal
>Almost done, just requires new algorithms to update some variables correctly.

>Boss Rush Mode
>Will allow players to skip directly to the boss fights.

>Weapon Switcher
>There are a few things to add to the core functions, but mainly the weapon handler and model visibility handlers require more work. I plan to add the option to allow users to define how many and what weapons to carry. Also YES, I plan to add the feature to hide weapons when they are not equipped. However, some people tend to think I have the source code for the game or something which is wrong. I have to go through chunks of code sometimes longer than some short stories and the ones concerning model visibility handling are especially 'short' so this might take a while.
>>
>>123158759
>Core
>The style switcher and weapon switcher make a lot of changes to the same functions to the point where it is more efficient or rather elegant to rewrite these functions completely. So basically I have to merge many parts of the style switcher and weapon switcher in order to maintain harmony. Also, at this level of complexity maintenance is a *censored*.

>However this creates a few problems.

>On a basic level the style switcher works by telling the game to register and use additional required objects. The game however can only register a finite amount of objects at any given time. Under normal circumstances you would not reach this magic number at all, but by telling the game to register additional objects you of course get closer to it. Try to think of it as a locker system, if all the lockers are used you can't store your stuff anymore. Many things contribute to this limit, player objects, enemy objects, environment objects, static effects... All with their own information and variables regarding models, textures, sounds, effects and so on. But even with six additional styles and ten weapons permanently loaded you should not reach this number. You might get close to it on occasion, but you will not reach it.

>And here's the catch, Doppelganger.

>Doppelganger is not a style but a second player and it effectively doubles all player related objects. And yes, with Doppelganger you will sure as hell reach that magic number.

>Here is a little anecdote.

>A poor little sloth sees its teammates having a blast slicing up Dante and tries to join in on the action, but cannot, because the big bad magic number has been reached and there simply is no more room. So of course the poor little sloth, out of anger and frustration crashes your game.

>Tldr: I might have to drop Doppelganger support.
>>
>>123158850
>Vergil Style Switching Support Drop
>It will always suck getting a new toy just to see it being taken away again, but implementing this messes up the style update code with tons of exceptions, additional problem handling and screws me over every time I try to further optimize the code.

>It's not as bad as Doppelganger though, f*** Doppelganger.
>>
>>123157819
maybe it's just due to the vocals being distorted to sound robotic or some shit, maybe it's becayse they feel muted in certain songs(A stranger I remain, It had to be this way), but all of them sound weak or just tired. Even the meme theme "Rules of Nature" feels like it was done by some dude unenthusiastically shouting.
Kind of apples and oranges but the vocals in DMC3 ost sound more hype/motivated. Or it's just me having shit taste, yeah, I will go with that
>>
>>123160486
It's not shit taste, DMC3's battle themes are great.
>>
File: Dante1.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Dante1.webm
3 MB, 800x450
Yay, I did it~
All I had to do was wail on a larger Scarecrow. Made everything more consistent.
>>
>>123163048
So, is this scarecrow with normal health values?
>>
>>123142163
I legit couldn't wrap my head around alastor to play him efficiently. I've more or less beaten the game with everyone on nearly all difficulties but I made it to 10000 league under the sea on v-rated mode and just fucking couldn't. Having to flip devil trigger on and off constantly just hurts my head.
>>
>>123158759
>>123158850
based
>>
>>123142163
Alastor is Dante's fucking sword.

And Alastor is more like Vergil, Dante is like Joe
>>
>>123166179
>Alastor is Dante's fucking sword.
No shit fuccboi. No need to tell me things I already know.

>And Alastor is more like Vergil
Round Trip was Dante's move before Vergil existed as anyone other than Nelo/Nero Angelo, know-it-all shithead. DMC3 didn't even exist when VJ came out, so no, in terms of moves and gameplay, Alastor is like Dante.
>>
>>123164134
This is scarecrow with "Nobody Dies" and then I hit the switch for when I need him to die.
I can't be bothered by actual enemy life yet, because I suck at consistent execution. :(
>>
>>123167646
>because I suck at consistent execution. :(
That's what practice is for, which is what you're doing, so all is well.
>>
>>123167702
Yeah, getting better at it, slowly. Now and then I notice small improvements, like being able to double/triple launch and combo an enemy all the way back down to the ground, which was impooossible 2 months back.
>>
>>123167646
well, in my game i actually have to search for a good place with a good enemy spawn, duplicate the last checkpoint save, and try to do stuff...

TO be fair bayonetta enemies most times have lifebars, and this helps...

I wonder if when i get my hands on DMC4SE will i get the console version just to restrict myself of using those tools...
>>
>>123167919
>well, in my game i actually have to search for a good place with a good enemy spawn, duplicate the last checkpoint save, and try to do stuff...
sucks for you
>>
>>123167919
Yeah that sucks...
I think it's also part of why people play DMC4 so much. Being able to easily manipulate all of this stuff.
>>
>>123168325
Nah, it's because DMC4 is one of very few cuhrayzee games on PC.
>>
>>123168365
Well. yeah. This and what I said go hand-in-hand.

Hmm. Weapon Switcher is really fucking with my performance. No bueno. Need to test a bit more to see what's up.
Serp is still doing God's work, but I'll probably have to wait for the next version.
>>
>>123168365
both are related i think...
>>
>>123168435
>>123168529
And I'm telling you that various debug tools have almost nothing to do with it because you'd see just as many DMC4 uploads to the exclusion of other games simply because DMC4 is the most recent standout on PC (and, of course, in general).
>>
>>123168628
Ok, that is true.

But what is also true is that, had I had a "Debug Mode" for DMC4 on console, I'd been bothered to try to learn it, before I got it on PC.

So both factors are contributing to less players learning specific games.
>>
>>123168628
Consider that you have a person that will buy dmc4SE. And that person has a ps4, and a really good pc, it is fair to assume that the only deciding factor here would be the debug options or mod options on pc to make his mind.

In vanilla times, pc made more sense even in the basic level, since there was turbo and LDK.

But having a pc release makes it more accessible, that is true.
>>
>>123169141
>Consider that you have a person that will buy dmc4SE. And that person has a ps4, and a really good pc, it is fair to assume that the only deciding factor here would be the debug options or mod options on pc to make his mind.
>only deciding factor here
Incorrect. Most people don't own a capture card and without regard to how cheap they are to purchase or how easy they are to use, in the situation you described most people would opt to go for the PC version because it allows them to forgo the capture card entirely.

Furthermore, you can't SEE footage of a game if nobody uploads it, and since most people can't be assed to fuck with a capture card, you see footage of games that are on PC. Whether someone would choose between a PS4 copy or a PC copy given the factors you and I described has less to do with it than the fact that a PC player will be more likely to upload footage of their game in general.
>>
>>123169932
PS4 has capturing. A lot of people who participated in the CapcomUnity tournament were clearly using PS4 capture to do so.
>>
>>123170019
I believe the capcom unity tournament was restricted to the console versions, but i might be wrong.

>>123169932
Like the guy said, ps4 has video capturing, you don't need a capture card for ps4...
>>
>>123170019
Again, since we're only talking about the subset of people who would upload their videos, you're going to be more likely to see videos uploaded from PC than PS4. Recording on PC removes a step from the equation.
>>
>>123170146
>...
Whatever. You two are just being deliberately obstinate at this point because you don't want to admit that the main reason for the saturation of DMC4 footage is because it's on PC, the platform with which it's easiest to record and upload videos.
>>123170161
>>
>>123170146
Nah it wasn't. I participated from PC, and I think tab did as well.

Either way, I get what you're saying. I just think that no "training mode" is a pretty big barrier for learning these games and getting good at them. Not the biggest, just a big one.
>>
20-30 years from now, we're hopefully going to have tools to edit current-gen videogames the way we're able to edit old-gen videogames like Super Metroid on the NES and make completely fresh takes on these classics. By that time, we can make our own versions and takes of great games.

Imagine being able to rebalance Ninja Gaiden 2 on Master Ninja.

Maybe the game on that difficulty can finally be made fun.

Imagine less explosive shuriken spam so that the entire screen doesn't turn yellow.

Imagine less enemies so that the framerate doesn't slow to a crawl. Just imagine.
>>
>>123170390
I'm actually surprised that it wasn't implemented on DMC4: SE, well, not surprised, because it is capcom, and they don't do things right. But i believe that would become a common thing, a training mode...
>>
>>123170515
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
>>
>>123170684
Why not? What's holding the emulation/hacking scene back?

Surely, in 20-30 years time, we can get computers that are good enough to emulate PS3s/360s?

And surely with that computer power, we'll also have figured out a way to edit and mess around with these game files?

Like right now we can already modify certain computer games to behave radically differently (one video I just watched was called the Aggression Mod for Dark Souls that makes enemies aggro from all across the map even if they haven't seen you).
>>
>>123170515
360 emulation is already here if you were paying attention. PS3 is practically the Sega Saturn so I don't see it happening any time soon.
>>
>>123171361
Closed-source code is stil closed-source code.
Stop being computer illiterate and try to learn something.
Unless people discover alchemy (as in, atomical manipulation), that is not gonna happen. It'll still require hundreds of human hours for a significant mod to come to fruition. Computers don't write code.

>Why not? What's holding the emulation/hacking scene back?
You're not on it. I am serious, why are you not helping?

And surely with that computer power, we'll also have figured out a way to edit and mess around with these game files?
Computer power means nothing if there is no code.

>Like right now we can already modify certain computer games to behave radically differently (one video I just watched was called the Aggression Mod for Dark Souls that makes enemies aggro from all across the map even if they haven't seen you).
Do you have any idea how games work? The modder either increased the enemy view range or simply removed a limitation altogether. I'd hardly say that is a hard mod to do, besides actually finding the values needed to do it.
It might seem something complex at first, because of how drastically the change makes the game differ from its original but, many times, small changes have the greatest (un)expected effect.
For example, the DMC3 Style Switcher mod.
Its simple, right? It's just a few buttons presses in-game to do what the mod does!
The game is closed-source. Discovering and understanding how closed-source code manages memory, what it loads and its stuff requires a lot of reverse-engineering and dedication. A LOT.
I don't even understand it myself because I never dabbled into modding.
There must be dozens (if not hundreds) of thousands of lines of code to go through to find what does what in that game. It gets even more complicated because DMC3 isn't a game that supports modding, like say, Bethesda games (which depend on it).
What am I typing again?
>>
>>123175653
>What am I typing again?
Typing facts and stuff that should be obvious, but unfortunately, isn't.
>>
How many of you guys are lurking?
>>
>>123177514
never, i always shitpost
>>
>>123177514
/cgg/ open all-day, every day, post regularly.
>>
>>123158850
can't he like limit weapons and style to a certain number if you use doppleganger? I don't care much about that function since most people I know are too retarded to care for playing dmc3 with me, but it would be nice to have.
>>
>>123180408
Well he does say that we'll be able to customize the weapon loadout, so that might mitigate the Doppelganger problem. I have no idea if it would, however.

From playing a bit, I'm mostly bothered by the lack of sound on anythin past Reb/Cer and E&I/Coy , but those are the current limitations.

It's pretty fun to play with all the weapons at the same time, even if a bit cumbersome, haha. It's like a whole new game to master.
>>
File: ss (2015-11-23 at 12.53.01).jpg (28 KB, 330x268) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-23 at 12.53.01).jpg
28 KB, 330x268
Welp I have found my resolve. I will become Anon of Sengoku as well as 7 other games. 2 of them which isn't on the list that I've been wanting to test for cuhrayzee reasons. 22 days. 22 days is how long I have to complete my VST entry. I will do my best!
>>
File: depression[1].jpg (324 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
depression[1].jpg
324 KB, 1600x1071
>tfw you're not good enough to be happy with anything you might be able to churn out for vst
>>
>>123172349
360 emulation is already here? Did they just skip the original Xbox?
>>
>>123185112
Apparently the original xbox is near impossible to get running properly.

meanwhile 360 emulation is looking like a early 2017 thing.
>>
>finally get to Dante Must Die Mode in DMC3 for the first time
>start first level
>"doesn't seem too bad, just the same old enemies"
>notice the red scythe minion has a new uppercutting move
>notice the scythe minions in general are all far more aggressive than Hard Mode
>notice how the level spawns in those explosive giant blobs
>get nicked by explosion coming form giant blob
>literally lose half my health
>notice that enemies get purple glow around them which makes them semi-invincible for some reason
>beat the first level after much stress (and one large healing item used)
>get to second level
>die repeatedly from enemies all turning purple and taking FOREVER to kill

Okay, so they weren't kidding about the whole "Dante Must Die" thing. I died 8 times in the second level. That's the most I've died in this game in one level.

Is there any way of stopping enemies from turning purple and getting like 5 times more health?
>>
>>123185239
>meanwhile 360 emulation is looking like a early 2017 thing.

D-Does this mean I can finally play Ninja Gaiden 2 without slowdowns by around 2017?
>>
>>123186158
Kill them fast.
But that takes the whole fun away from the game (when you start styling, because there's a whole new set of rules in how to launch enemies and keeping them in the air to learn).
>>
>>123186291
Don't know about no slowdowns. But maybeeeee? Let's keep our fingers crossed.
>>
>>123186158
Enjoy it now. Eventually you've get to a point were every playthrough of any DMC game is shit unless being played on DMD.
>>
>>123186416
Well, the best emulators make the system ported behave like it has your PCs config.
Like how you can run Kingdom Hearts: BBS in PPSSPP at 1080p60 while the PSP would just die if you tried that.
>>
>>123186651
Yeah, but it's still a relatively recent system being emulated. It's 2015 and we can't emulate PS2 VJoe properly, so we can only hope :/
>>
A little history question for you all.

We all know that DMC in 2001 basically created the modern character-action-game genre.

It was the game that popularized complex third-person melee combat. Before that, third-person melee combat action games typically had weapons with very simplistic movesets. Think games like Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver or Tenchu. They emulated the simplistic movesets of games like Castlevania and Zelda.

Were there any games before Devil May Cry was released that made use of complex weapon combat?

What are some "proto" Devil May Cry games, if you will? I want to learn more about the history of third-person action games.
>>
>>123186790
Why PS2 VJ when there's Dolphin?
>>
>>123186416
>>123186291

Bayonetta in 60 fps locked? Save State on Angel Slayer so you can practice rooms easily? This is a dream...
>>
>360 Emulation

Why deal with this sloppy shit when you can get an Xbox One with backwards compatibility? That's the big fuss over at Xbox right now. And I heard the emulation is perfect.
>>
>>123186943
dante
>>
>>123187012
It won't be a proper emulator.
I very fucking sure it won't have save states.

>>123187095
Oh, forgot about that.
>>
>>123186790
thats because ps2 along with ps3 and sega saturn are complex beasts. it's gonna take quite some time before we get quality emulation from those systems.
>>
>>123186943 : That's completely besides the point.

>>123187012
>XboxOne
Heh.

>>123186982 : We must dream for a bit longer, then.
>>123187195 : Yeah, 360 seems to be a simpler architecture or whatever.
>>
>>123187012
yes but which 360 games will be compatible? why settle for a to-do list worth of games when you can have them all?
>>
>>123187584
I believe they are going to expand the list eventually, i mean, it is a nice thing for people that have the xbox one and had a 360, for sure.
>>
>>123187012
>>123187743
It's not worth it.
Xbone will never be able to run 360 games at real 1080p60+. PCs might be there with emulation in a few years.
>>
>>123187195
that's a shame about the ps3 but I guess it can't be helped. Guess I'll have to buy one so I can do stuff like this

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hF8b-9qGcxw
>>
My friend says he'd like to play a game that is a mix between dark souls and dmc. What would best fit this descritpion? dragon's dogma?
>>
>>123188731
DMC1.

Limited moveset. Sorta clunky. Roll is your best evade. Gothic environment. Sometimes sorta creepy? Hard.

He just has to skip every cutscene.
>>
>>123187190
>>123187423
>>123187584
>>123188094

Has any of you even test the backwards compatibility for the xbox one?
>>
>>123188992
Or Bloodborne.

Limited moveset. Movement is a midpoint between DMC and Dark Souls. You sort of have weapon switching (multi-form weapons). You've got your secondary gun weapon. You're a hunter (like Dante)... Environment is victorian, but it's close enough enough. Extra: Lovecraftian lore mixed in.

>>123189146
I was laughing at the XboxOne itself, as a system. Not it's retro-compatibility functionalities, although I'm sure they're as lackluster as the console itself.
>>
>>123188992
Nightmare creeped the fuck out of me as a kid. Don't even understand why.
Played the game like a cool guy, doesn't fear anything.
Reach Nightmare 1, shit why am I alone in this. Mom, dad?
>>
>>123186934
only third person action game I know of is Nightmare Creatures. I played the N64 version but I heard the ps1 version is better. There was a pc version but all it did was uncensor some titties.
>>
Guys, I was watching some DMC4 vids and can someone explain to me what the fuck is that air dash royal guard thing that makes Dante goes super fast?
>>
>>123189453
In DMC4, certain moves have momentum associated with them (part of the games physics engine).
You know when you're standing on the bus, and suddenly it brakes, and you're pushed forward? That's inertia. DMC4 has that.

When you air dash, the bus goes fast, when you jump cancel that into GUARD, the bus breaks, and you're propelled in whatever direction you're holding.

Search for "Guard flying" on youtube to get some more explanations.
>>
>>123189253
>I was laughing at the XboxOne itself, as a system. Not it's retro-compatibility functionalities

Fuck off Sonyfag. No one cares about that shit here. There are people still making cuhrayzee videos in 720p (now with 60FPS support) many years later.
>>
Why have these pictures never been uploaded online? They're in the HD collection and you unlock them when you beat Hard Mode in DMC3.

I've literally never seen these pictures anywhere. And I've searched far and wide for all official art of Dante's DMC3 Devil Trigger.
>>
>>123190696
They are also in the PC version of DMC 3, an anon found them like a thread ago
>>
>>123190696
And another.
>>
File: dmc4_donguri.webm (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
dmc4_donguri.webm
1 MB, 960x540
>>123189615
Thanks, nigga.
I had an idea that it had something to do with JC, Trickster and Royalguard but the way the dude goes around the screen faster than Vergil was bugging me out. Didn't know that was possible.
vid related

>>123190696
I feel like most people never bothered to play DMC3 beyond normal mode.
>>
>>123189919
>Thinking I'm a SonyFag when I don't even have a PS4, and all of the games I like playing perform better on 360.

Ok? I wonder why you feel the need to defend your purchase so agressively.
>>
>>123191653
I ain't defending shit, I'm simply telling the truth. I look forward to seeing your 4K resolution VST7 entry.
>>
>>123192108
Why are you so mad though? I'm legitimately curious.

Is it the fact that you bought into a generation of outdated, underperforming hardware that has taken more than 2 years to produce a barely half-decent library of games, and now feel the need to justify it?
Is that it?
>>
>>123192585
>outdated, underperforming hardware that has taken more than 2 years to produce a barely half-decent library of games
Not him, but You are describing every console of this gen, last gen, and pc gaming with that line....
>>
>>123192803
Not really PC gaming though, PC has probably the biggest library of games
>>
>>123192943
From a quality stand point, not that much, but i guess this boils down to taste. And the most popular pc games are games that aren't heavy on hardware (one of the reasons they are popular in the first place).

Every console/pc is worth for the right buyer i think.
>>
>>123192803
How does PC gaming tie into any of those statements? Hardware comes out literally every trimester. Performance standards are defined by PCs. The library stretches all the way back to fuckin... 1976 or whatever.

Anyway, I don't particularly like any platform more than the other. I just thinking that the XboxOne is a shit one, and the PS4 is just reeecently turning into a decent purchase.
>>
>>123192585
No. You pointed out a supposed hardware issue of the console as if we give a fuck. Fucking bamboo.
>>
>>123193305
The games aren't being made for those hardware coming out every trimester...

The library is huge, but if we talk about current gen, is not better than any console, and well, for the previous generations, we have old consoles as well, is not relevant from a competition standpoint either. No one will fight in 2015 for who had the best running games in 2005...

I see good reasons for wanting every console and a really good pc gaming this gen, i care about games after all...
>>
>>123193397
What the fuck are you talking about? I "heh"'d at you mentioning it. You spazzed the fuck out. I said I found the system as a whole lackluster.

What hardware issue did I point out? Who taught you how to read?
>>
>>123193305
>Performance standards are defined by PCs.
Huh? How the fuck you explain 2005-2013 being in a stalemate because of consoles with outdated hardware that could never be upgraded?
2013-whatever will also follow suit.
>>
>>123193672
I guess >>123189253 isn't you.
>I was laughing at the XboxOne itself, as a system.

"as a system". "system".

Please eliminate yourself.
>>
>>123189253
People keep saying this, but it's only like dmc on those superficial levels you described. It's nothing like it gameplay wise and in my opinion it's a shitty dark souls.
>>
>>123193886
I'm pretty sure "system" is a synonim of "console". In which case, I repeat. Everything about the XboxOne is lackluster.
It's performance. It's features. It's game library.

Anyway, this isn't "console wars: the thread" so I refrain from continuing this dumbass discussion. Enjoy your console and the retro-compatibility, free of judgement.
>>
File: 1446828001800.jpg (171 KB, 867x650) Image search: [Google]
1446828001800.jpg
171 KB, 867x650
Why is the concept art of DMC so cool?
>>
How am I supposed to play bayonetta 2 when every time I try I end up play W101?
>>
>>123194143
play w101...

keep with w101
>>
File: 1440775830642.jpg (190 KB, 726x541) Image search: [Google]
1440775830642.jpg
190 KB, 726x541
>>123194094
>>
>>123194092
Enjoy your 4K resolution, casual ways and no skills at all in technical games, you fucking krill.

>>123189253
>Bloodborne.
Look at this piece of shit game you play. Keep killing cuhrayzee with your 60 dollar limited games.
>>
File: 1423516445160.jpg (342 KB, 786x679) Image search: [Google]
1423516445160.jpg
342 KB, 786x679
>>123194380
I bet that fat smoking motherfucker right here is Enzo, but I have no idea of who is this woman.
>>
File: NG2_Art_Boss_Genshin_1z_Design.jpg (96 KB, 345x488) Image search: [Google]
NG2_Art_Boss_Genshin_1z_Design.jpg
96 KB, 345x488
>>123194094
most concept art is cool
>>
File: 1442162674070.gif (2 MB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
1442162674070.gif
2 MB, 450x254
This thread is definitely CUHRAYZEE!
>>
File: BrazilHelicopterShooting_1.webm (3 MB, 850x450) Image search: [Google]
BrazilHelicopterShooting_1.webm
3 MB, 850x450
>>123194954
>CUHRAYZEE!

CUUUHRAAAYYYZZEEEE
>>
>>123194849
Jeanne or Lucia
>>
File: 1441012060306.jpg (409 KB, 490x1167) Image search: [Google]
1441012060306.jpg
409 KB, 490x1167
>>123195098
>Lucia
Doesn't seem very likely. Don't they meet each other until 2?
>Jeanne
Oh boy, you may be up to something.

>>123194871
Agreed. I love it when the CA is very inspired and incorporates some little details from the games and give them an interesting backstory.
>>
File: 532938.jpg (823 KB, 1540x2296) Image search: [Google]
532938.jpg
823 KB, 1540x2296
>>123194735
>Thinking I have a PS4 after I said I don't
l2read

Anyway, on-topic. An HD scan of Sparda's portrait
>>
How do you cancel out of the White Armor Guards parry back and forth, these enemies aren't remotely fun to try and style on
>>
File: 1441757668873.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
1441757668873.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>123195094
lol
>kill the whole neighborhood except the car driver
>>
File: NG2_Art_Enemy_Ninja_Corrupted.jpg (73 KB, 552x390) Image search: [Google]
NG2_Art_Enemy_Ninja_Corrupted.jpg
73 KB, 552x390
>>123196146
one of the best things about concept art for me is learning about enemies that were changed or didn't make the cut
>>
>>123196536
It's gets better as you gitgudder. Learn their patterns and Lucifer.
>>
>>123196536
If Dante: Yamato cuts through shield. Royal Release breaks the cycle and gos through them, exposing their backs to you.

If Nero, after they block, doing Shuffle will evade and punish the shield attack.

If any other character. Roundtrip. Spam Shotgun. Rapid Slash to go behind.
>>
File: otacon.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
otacon.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>123195094
>>123196565
>misses every single shot
>>
File: AngeloConcept.png (1 MB, 1190x949) Image search: [Google]
AngeloConcept.png
1 MB, 1190x949
Early Angelo concept art looks like Kazuma Kaneko's (SMT, DMC3) work, rather than Ikeno's.
Interesting.
>>
File: HayabusaRedMuffler (1).jpg (44 KB, 791x199) Image search: [Google]
HayabusaRedMuffler (1).jpg
44 KB, 791x199
HWA!
>>
>>123201762
imagine being wrapped in his big strong arms
>>
>>123196146
THis looks more like early concept for trish...

Has anyone here ever read the DMC 1 Novel?

I know it isn't canon since dmc 3, but i believe there is good stuff there, i want to read it again.
>>
File: 1425984947581.jpg (72 KB, 690x1000) Image search: [Google]
1425984947581.jpg
72 KB, 690x1000
>>123198506
Yo're right. This one, as well as DMC3 Dante's and Vergil DT look very similar to the demon designs of Digital Devil Saga, I guess Kaneko was on a roll and felt very comfortable with those, and then he dissapeared.

Those Angelos must be an homenage to Kaneko.
>>
File: 1441777784154.gif (2 MB, 335x304) Image search: [Google]
1441777784154.gif
2 MB, 335x304
>>123198506
>tfw I like this more than final Nelo Angelo
>>
File: 1428892238243.jpg (246 KB, 520x804) Image search: [Google]
1428892238243.jpg
246 KB, 520x804
>>123202192
Yeah, and this one's proto Vergil.

I've never felt compelled enough to look up outside material from DMC since I feel like it is not very good. Maybe I should, I have always found the lore of DMC to be interesting.
>>
File: 1441815421522.jpg (36 KB, 318x261) Image search: [Google]
1441815421522.jpg
36 KB, 318x261
Does anyone have/know where I can find a cape mod for DMC3's DMC1 Dante costume?
All DMC3 mods I find are kill.
>>
>>123203050
DmC Vergil? Wat? How far into Capcom's files did Ninja Theory had access (and still managed to fuck it up)?
>>
>>123203263
I can't tell what mistaken apprehension you're under but I can tell it's retarded.
>>
>>123203374
Very rude desu.

>>123203263
That's Vergil design from DMC1, when all we knew about him was that he is Dante's brother and that he used to have an amulet.
>>
>>123204257
I know that.
I just said that DmC Vergil has a striking resemblance to his design.
>>
>>123203263
>>123204770
Fedora and face aside, Vorgil's character design was one of the few good things in DmC.
>>
File: 1438316368837.jpg (553 KB, 728x998) Image search: [Google]
1438316368837.jpg
553 KB, 728x998
>>123196364
>Sparda was a handsome devil...
>>
>>123205359
That makes me wonder...

Does Trish have a devil form?

I mean, she is 100% devil, so i guess she would have some kind of demonic form.

I know that this isn't represented in any game, but dmc 4 se was a rushed thing, they only worked on Vergil enough...

And i believe in dmc 2 her DT was also she putting glasses or something like that...

In my mind i always imagine Trish's devil form like one of the madamas in bayonetta, but i don't know, i feel that she is missing a proper devil trigger.
>>
>>123205717
>Does Trish have a devil form?
Yes, the form of a woman.
>>
File: 1418090376039.jpg (313 KB, 660x1056) Image search: [Google]
1418090376039.jpg
313 KB, 660x1056
>>123205359
>but you are no slouch yourself
>>
>DMC lorefags
can't we move on already? Can't we talk about Bayo lore or some shit? Or even better, talk about the actual fucking gameplay.
>>
>>123206945
thanks for that contribution, champ

so, do you guys think Sparda was a tender lover?
>>
File: 1447429842773.gif (1 MB, 242x200) Image search: [Google]
1447429842773.gif
1 MB, 242x200
>>123207092
Most certainly not. He divided her uterus in two.
why i thought that was funny? no one knows
>>
>>123207092
requesting cute comic of him and eva as a bayo-style witch
>>
File: SpardaEva.jpg (98 KB, 988x700) Image search: [Google]
SpardaEva.jpg
98 KB, 988x700
>>123207412
This one?

>>123206945
Why can't we talk about everything about cuhrayzee games? Gameplay, lore, tech, everything?

Also, sidenote.

I play bayonetta since 2011, but i never noticed all the lore that the Tower to Truth chapter gives to the player trought the background...
>>
File: 1441937363011.jpg (204 KB, 793x989) Image search: [Google]
1441937363011.jpg
204 KB, 793x989
>>123205717
Trish's true form is probably what we always see, since Mundus made her specifically like that in order to deceive and confuse Dante.

Although it wouldn't be too far fetched to say that pure demons can look however they feel like. As we saw with Trish/Gloria, and Sparda who was able to toggle between his true demon form and a human look.
>>
>>123206945
Give me a moment (maybe a day or two) to look into Bayo's concept art and I might do just that. You can do it too.

But nothing is stopping you or anyone from talking about gameplay.
>>
>>123201762
>The Not-Hotsuma Costume
I wish sega would make a new shinobi game already
>>
>>123207720
yep, i think there are a few more slides too

>>123208117
woah there shitlord telling him not to be oppressed is dmc privilege
>>
>>123207959
I'd say even Dante changes his demon form at will, albeit unknowingly, at first.
You could tie the different triggers for each weapon to how he feels and want to use a weapon.
And assuming Legendary Dark Knight is canon, he'd take a form to resemble his father.
>>
>>123208363
There are, i just could post one image. Here is the link of the entire comic if you want: http://elixds.tumblr.com/post/88826037271/the-upside-of-all-these-doodles-is-i-get-more-used

>>123207959
Yeah, that makes sense, but i believe that all demons would have some kind of demon form(the ones that appear to be able to disguise as humans), i mean, Dante and Vergil have human forms by nature, and they turn into demons...

DMC probably has some hierarchy in demon class, where the most powerful ones are able to change form and etc...
>>
>>123209029
*where the ones that need to have a human form for plot reasons are able to change form and etc...
>>
>>123209029
That comic is very cute.

DMCxBayonetta never :(
>>
File: 1404001776801.jpg (19 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1404001776801.jpg
19 KB, 620x350
>people talking about "muh slowdowns" in NG2 in almost 2016

Is this the meme of the season? I know the NG series has a long running memebase but there are only two (2) places where framerate shits itself: chapter 11 and the stairs on chapter 10. After that it is usually pretty consistent although it can slow down if you drag a lot of enemies to the same place and they start attacking you relentless (which shouldn't happen if you actually don't suck that much). Also some places with a lot of ghost fish/bone scorpions, but that isn't an issue because if you're not a shitter you will kill them instantly without a sweat.
>>
>>123209538
zzz
>>
Rodin has a pretty awesome smooth voice.
>>
>>123209752
His bar is such a great location. I wish I could go somewhere like that.
>>
>>123209029
Assuming Beowulf on his prime was on pair with Sparda (maybe slightly weaker), wouldn't he have a human form as well?
Nah, I think full-fledged demons change form if they want. Devil Trigger is completely pointless for a demon to have, also, many of them already have humanoid forms.
>>
>>123209029
>i believe that all demons would have some kind of demon form
Yeah. I would agree considering the anime shows that demons can change form. Even lower tiered ones, but Trish is probably a special case, in that she was made to look human. As far as hierarchy it's mentioned in the anime too that there are 4 demon lords trying to fill the gap Mundus left when Dante sealed him, so there more than likely is some kind of chain of command most demons follow so they dont get eaten or killed.
>>
>>123209538
at least its not as bad as the "dmc scarecrow" meme
>>
File: 1421900894982.png (512 KB, 732x949) Image search: [Google]
1421900894982.png
512 KB, 732x949
>>123210659
>the anime shows
>>
>>123210905
The anime is canon whether you like it or not.
>>
>>123210746
enlighten me on that one
>>
>>123210086
In real life bars are these busy places crowded with people and have loud music; and yet bars in videogames are so classy and comfy.

Why does this happen?
>>
File: 1411880509927.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1411880509927.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>123210948
Uh huh, sure.
>>
>>123211113
http://archive.videogamesdaily.com/features/dmc4_iv_p3.asp
>>
>>123208341
I thought /cgg/ hated Shinobi/Nightshade because it's hard but barebones
>>
File: Vazdah_concept_art.jpg (175 KB, 702x1001) Image search: [Google]
Vazdah_concept_art.jpg
175 KB, 702x1001
>>123206945
how about some NG lore then?
Every single fiend version of Ryu is cannon or rather technically "what-if" transformations, especially the Doppelganger since Ryu's blood transformed Vazdah into this cool final form
>>
This is a perfect song for training.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OFYdHswVU0

Can you change the music in DMC4SE?
>>
>>123211425

>because it's hard but barebones

/cgg/ generally seems to like Shinobi but if you ask me, in terms of not only depth but just plainly design, it was a terrible mess.
>>
>>123210991
because game devs don't want to waste time creating/animating models for background people. Unless you are Ninja Theory and don't mind wasting time creating/animating people for an entire club, that exists for one cutscene
>>
>>123211425
Nightshade seemed more welcome to some degree so if Sega improved it further then it would probably be well liked in cgg
>>
File: 1444570786108.png (223 KB, 580x680) Image search: [Google]
1444570786108.png
223 KB, 580x680
Got 4 entries so far, 2 for Traditional and 2 for Freestyle. One God Hand, one Wonderful 101, one Bayonetta, and one DMC3.

Keep'em coming in, people. All looking nice so far.
>>
>>123210962
basically, DMC players only use/fight against training dummy scarecrows all day long, and because of that, every combo looks the same. Or that's how I understood it
>>
>>123211475
>>123206945
nobody talks about Bayo or NG lore because only one person of each series play those games
joke
>>
>>123211556
luckily nobody asked you
>>
>>123211208
>80 people on the DMC team
and now there are none
>>
>>123211772
Are you actually implying Nightshade is an improvement on Shinobi?
>>
File: 1421294707317.jpg (106 KB, 800x498) Image search: [Google]
1421294707317.jpg
106 KB, 800x498
>>123211760
That makes a lot of sense.

I still wish there were comfy bars like in vidya, but I guess such a business wouldn't do that well financially.
>>
>>123212178
Yeah I know. Other than NGBro, I don't see many ng regulars besides the occasional "NG is 2hard4me!" so it's alright.

>tfw my friends and I can beat all the ng's on normal or hard but my bro can't beat the Blimp Man on normal
>>
>>123205717
Trish's demon form is a blitz
>>
>>123213407
your bro is a woman, sorry to break the news
>>
>>123212440
don't lose hope yet faget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npd6N1BX2nk&feature=youtu.be&t=14m10s
according to uncle Reuben,
the 2016-2017 future report or whatever have some validity(he's not 100% certain either)
Itsuno is talking to people/executives in Capcom about DMC5
>>
>>123213229
Go to a bar that's open mid day and it'll just be you and some lonely drunks, which is apparently what you're looking for.
>>
>>123213229
Well, gates of hell, is kinda a layered place.

You have a common bar, for the common people.

You have the shady stuff, for humans trying to do their underworld searching, like Luka, Enzo and Tony.

And you have a more deep layer, with Rodin, the demon smith, attending Jeanne and Bayonetta's weapon requirements...
>>
>>123214271
Wow, that's a really nice observation.
I know two bars that are like that.
The place to gather, the place to get your prostitutes and the place to get your drugs.
>>
>>123209524
Is a dream that i will always have, and probably will never happen.
>>
>>123212359

Hey I'm just saying that outliers are a thing too
>>
>>123214770
Wow anon, different bars have different clientele? That's fucking crazy.
>>
>>123209524
Thank god. Those two styles of gameplay wouldn't mesh well and I don't need some fanfiction crossover in my DMC.
>>
>>123214969
>I don't need some fanfiction crossover in my DMC
nor in my Bayo, although Kamiya and co seems to think otherwise
>>
>>123214891
Not different bars.
>>
>>123215170
Wow anon, different types of people congregate in different areas of a venue to facilitate their aims? That's fucking crazy.
>>
>>123214969
>>123215130
Find a room, please.

>...although Kamiya and co seems to think otherwise
Source?

>>123215359
I just love that you assumed it was said in a bad tone when all I did was present another analogy to the post I replied to.
Go be superior somewhere else.
>>
>>123215742
You're a moron, please stop posting.
>>
File: 1447623501685.jpg (147 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447623501685.jpg
147 KB, 500x500
>>123211915
I can't because I'm a shitter!
>>
>>123215742
Thousands of DMC references in bayonetta.

I'm not against crossovers, i actually wish that both games would be in the same universe canonicaly, it woud be more interesting, and also the possibility of a crossover game, bringing new ideas for both series gameplay-wise...
>>
>>123205208
b-but I loved the Fedora! It encapsulated NT so well!
>>
>>123209752
rumor has it, Rodin is a DMC4 player who goes by the name of Chaser
>>
>>123216774
so deep need more research
>>
>>123214969
why not just have it be like SFxT and TxSF(lol) where bayonetta is a playable character in DMC and plays like a DMC character and vice versa
>>
>>123211915
Can I submit a 10 minute video because cutting it down is hard work
>>
>>123194954
Did that leopard just fucking suplex a gazelle? Holy shit.
>>
>>123217452

Does nobody read the rules

Traditional: Yes
Freestyle: No
>>
>>123217887
thought the trad rules were 6 min for some reason my bad
>>
File: am I the only one.jpg (62 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
am I the only one.jpg
62 KB, 500x343
>>123217887
no, nobody does
>>
>>123205974
This totally calls for the one supahotfiya gif where niggas are going crazy.
>>
File: Gloria 2.png (627 KB, 623x669) Image search: [Google]
Gloria 2.png
627 KB, 623x669
>>123205717
this is Trish's semen demon form

UNF
>>
>>123218754
I like normal Trish better.
>>
>>123218813
Me too.
I don't understand why black girls must have silver hair in japan. Only gyaru shit is more retarded.
>>
>>123218813
This. Brown isn't my flavor.
>>
File: Clear art.jpg (143 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
Clear art.jpg
143 KB, 1131x707
>>123218949
>>123219009
>Brown isn't my flavor
here's some Vanilla then
>>
>>123219178
damn man, how many times must dante fuck these two in a slow day at the office?
>>
>>123211915
>All looking nice so far.

You don't know how much this line makes me happy.
>>
>>123213229
>two seats at the bar

Yeah good luck keeping that afloat.

>>123214969
Bayonetta is literally just Kamiya saying "hey, I made devil may cry. Play this. It's pretty much the same."

How are they so different?
>>
>>123219384
LITERALLY
>>
>>123219343
>Dante
>fuck girls
pick one
Unless Itsuno decides to create a daughter of Dante to make a rival for the son of Vergil, Nero
>>
>>123219384
They aren't.
>>
>>123219009
Is not that brown is bad.

It's just that Gloria is terrible. Her terrible haircut, her awfully shaped face. Just no.

Lucia is brown and looks great.
>>
>>123219384
They're pretty different as far as gameplay, environments and atmosphere go.
>>
File: Gloria 3.png (889 KB, 1277x701) Image search: [Google]
Gloria 3.png
889 KB, 1277x701
>>123219617
>looks face
>>
>>123219617
This desu.

>>123219587
Are you telling me Dante never filled Trish's soul with light? Isn't that the perfect line to pick up girls?
Have I been doing it all wrong?
>>
>>123213407
More like he's the only recognizable NG player
>>
>>123219384
>How are they so different?

They are very different, and this is actually good. The basics are the same, but how the combat develops is a lot different.

>>123219343
Dante clearly has no sexual or love interest in Trish, they are more like bros or something like that.

But if something, Dante has something with Lady, or at least want something with her.
>>
>>123219754
>Have I been doing it all wrong?
It only works if your voice cracks. Remember, you only get one take.
>>
>>123219560
>>123219589
How NOT?

I'll give you things like not being able to rapid mash enemy step moves because bayonetta's enemy step wireless differently but in my opinion, bayo is mostly an improvement on the dmc formula.

It'd not like we're throwing hayabusa in dmc.
>>
>>123211915
let me guess
>God Hand
obviously Mike or Dan
>W101
PhantomResonance
>Bayonetta
John Chin
>DMC3
Delusionary Killer or Dynamic Hunter
>>
>>123219849
okay kid
>>
>>123219818
>Dante clearly has no sexual or love interest in Trish
I don't really agree. I thought there was definitely something there by the end of 1 and the way they act in 4 reminds me of a couple that's been together for years. If anything I can't see Lady as anything but the business partner, plus Kamiya has said that she's more than Dantes lover anyway.
>>
>>123219928
>>Bayonetta
>John Chin
Rev up that shoot button
>>
>>123219995
>plus Kamiya has said that she's more than Dantes lover anyway.
That is why i said what i said.

More than a lover, this makes me think as a friend, or close brother.
>>
>>123219995
Why would Kamiya's opinion on Dante and Trish's relationship in later games matter?

He was obviously falling for her in 1 but I sincerely doubt that he'd explore any of his sexual feelings after finding out she's a carbon copy of his mother, although someone with an incest fetish or a trite sense of humor will inevitably say otherwise.
>>
So NG: Sigma seems to be filled with a lot of nothing for a while, then enemies are thrown at you. Is this the norm for it or are the first few levels just like that?

>>123219617
I'm not saying brown is bad. I'm just not a big fan of it. Plus Gloria reminds me of images I've seen of Japs darkening their skin and wearing outrageous wigs and outfits, which may have been the point in her design but still.
>>
>>123220116
Being a lover is closer than a friend. If anything I think he meant it as in she's the "one".
>>123220164
Why wouldn't it? Besides it's not incest anyways, she's not his mother.
>>
>>123220463
>Why wouldn't it? Besides it's not incest anyways, she's not his mother.
ah so you're one of those
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 124

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.