[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skyforge General /sfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
>What is Skyforge?
Skyforge is a FREE TO WIN, free to play MMO action RPG where you take the role of being a god. Like a god, you will have believers and followers and it is up to you to go and smite the many evil of the world (PVE). At the same time, there are other rival gods that will compete with you (PVP) and other gods that want to ally with you to defeat other gods (pantheon/guild/clan). On the other hand, you must give directions to your followers and believers to grow your religion ever more powerful. It is up to you on how to make your religion great and become one of the best gods of the world.

>How do I get this game?
Go to sf.my.com and download the client (10GB). Check the codex for Steam integration.

>Game Guides
http://pastebin.com/2P2UKuEz

>what is this game like?
13 classes, with more coming, no healing class.
DPS, tank, support, Switch classes at will.
World/instance system that is the same style as FFXI.
gameplay/combat system like Dark Soul; you have to move your ass to avoid or dodge attacks, 99.99% of all attacks are readable.
Unlock passives, classes, and increase stats in a FFX-style grid with PoE elements.
Enhances any class you play with the general tree or the actual class in its own separate tree.
Each major node also has some milestone talent, slot or passive.

>What about gear?
General gear for all classes.
Class-specific gear for dmg/hp.
Gear carries stats; dmg, crit%, hp, etc. and prestige; your power level.
Prestige unlocks new content.
No traditional levels.

>/vg/ guilds?
NA: Warbros
Also: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/skyfgen

>OC & lewd
http://imgur.com/a/pTgUC

>OP pasta:
http://pastebin.com/Gf5XDj7R
>>
btw, I am not sure, but I think today is the last day for market sale on in game credit only items for 25% off
>>
File: k_G1y1c9hqI.jpg (70 KB, 747x1024) Image search: [Google]
k_G1y1c9hqI.jpg
70 KB, 747x1024
>>
File: Skyforge 2015-11-16 02-15-36-17.jpg (225 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Skyforge 2015-11-16 02-15-36-17.jpg
225 KB, 1920x1080
This was a bit of a hard fight for a while. I got up to sixth and then Spiz started grinding from 20k ahead of me and being afk. We were going back and forth for a while and then I pulled ahead by 30k and he just stopped. Whew.
>>
>kriegbar
>>
>>122449393
> 6th place
>>
>>122457264
You only have to be in the green to move forward, having the highest score is a waste as you will easily bypass the 1m tokens needed for max sparks.
>>
Best way to farm class sparks?
>>
File: 1402310462854.gif (114 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1402310462854.gif
114 KB, 500x281
>>122458465
>farming class sparks
>>
>>122458465
Kill open-world bosses over and over, even lowbie ones.
>>
This shit is getting creepier and creepier the longer I play. Like all these NPCs literally worshiping you and saying youre better than them. I mean, I get that the game's schtick is that youre a god/become one, but they show that you used to be human, or at least that immortals that haven't actually died yet are indistinguishable from regular humans. You don't really seem to change much, aside from the obviously extremely valuable ability of not being able to die, so its weird now that everyone suddenly thinks you're better than they are and go out of their way to show how many people are bowing on their hands and knees to you.

The game's cool so I'm not going to stop playing or anything, but goddamn its creepy as fuck how hard everyone sucks your dick.
>>
>>122462139
You have the power to go anywhere and do anything, and you dedicate your existence to protecting those weaker than you. Who wouldn't be sucking your dick in that situation?
>>
Should I even bother farming up to 1M on every invasion?
>>
>>122462521
Yes, especially with the 3x. It's very easy. You can get it just by doing 100% of your bracket score and then getting the reward tokens from that.
>>
>>122462139
Where.do the immortals come from?
Also are the two moons orbiting aelion where the reapers and mechanoids live
>>
>>122459164
Maxing out classes one at a time is the best way to play
>>
>>122462697
Why are the number of tokens always random? I either get 1.5k, 5.5k or 10k on the same map with x3.
>>
>>122463003
It's based off your ranking, S, A, etc. And make sure the 3x is on the tokens and not on the reward.
>>
>>122463342
Oh, I gotta git gud then
>>
File: Skyforge 2015-11-16 08-19-15-78.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Skyforge 2015-11-16 08-19-15-78.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
>>122462139
>>
>>122462740
no, they are just moons, all invaders are from planes of different space all together like in startrek

>>122462139
you never read the story of literally every gods of the history of mankind right? specially the real stories greek gods and not the drama stories; the non-drama version of zeus was just actually some soldier got stuck by lighting and didn't die so people worship him and thinking he has the power to control lighting because he didn't die from it.
>>
>>122468149
But the moons are inhabited
>>
>>122463342
Whats the token to spark ratio? How does it work
>>
>>122470360
Open the map, click on the invasion ship, and it will show you a bar. That bar goes to 1 million tokens, and every mark on it is the number of sparks you get at each mark.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.