[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Destiny General - /dg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 114
File: Oryx Dreadnaught.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Oryx Dreadnaught.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>> NEWS <<
05/11 Weekly Update https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13945
November: Weaponparts to be sold by Gunsmith, Wormspore to be sold to Eris, Etheric Light to be sold to Petra.
December: Weapon / Class Balance patch.

>>> LINKS <<
Stalk your ToO opponents: http://www.destinytrialsreport.com/
Infusion Calculator: http://mattaltepeter.com/destiny

Looking for game: http://www.destinylfg.com or http://www.destinylfg.net
What Xûr sold: http://xurday.com/
Assorted /dg/ OC: http://imgur.com/a/trzBw
Check anyone's status: http://destinystatus.com/

Ghost locations: http://destinyghosthunter.net/
All grimoire cards:http://www.ishtar-collective.net/
TTK grimoire cards: http://www.ishtar-collective.net/releases/the-taken-king
Calcified Fragments: http://destinycalcifiedfragments.com/
>>
>>121945715
He tried to blink away and you punted his ass into a wall.
>>
Anyone on Xbone want to help me finish the Court of Oryx quest?
I need 6 tier 1 kills, 3 tier 2, and 1 tier 3.
>>
File: Bestt.jpg (215 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bestt.jpg
215 KB, 1920x1080
>>121946474
1st for Dankest Squidder.
>>
I forgot how to cross-thread post. Godavarism I'm cool with you coming.

2/6 for fresh HM KF in about 30 minutes.
>>
File: 1443734516304.jpg (62 KB, 475x454) Image search: [Google]
1443734516304.jpg
62 KB, 475x454
>that guy who rushes the strike boss with his sword and ends up getting 1HKO and then after getting revived does it all over again only to get 1HKO, and then after being revived again does it all over again and gets 1HKO's again, so you don't risk it to revive him and then he gets all butthurt and sends you hate mail and reports you
>>
I hope the queen stays dead.

But she'll probably return since in Destiny there's this handy little AI device that can bring back dead people even if they've been dead for only god knows how long.
>>
>>121947046
She's probably not dead. Lorefags who stream actually say this and they're usually right.
>>
Zippy

Oh Zippy

Why did you break stains? The poor guy. He still haunts his home, at night you can hear his accursed wailing "WHYAREYOUSHOOTINGHIMWITHYOURAUTORIFLEWHENHE'SBLADEDANCINGTOWARDSYOUUUUUUUUUUU"
>>
File: 1446406429590.jpg (68 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
1446406429590.jpg
68 KB, 600x849
Reminder, if you stand in front of Mau'aul and crouch he can't punch you.
>>
File: hunter away.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hunter away.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>121946845
What can I say other than I love punching things.
>>
>>121947228
It doesn't even matter if she's dead or not since ghosts can bring her back even if she had been disintegrated down to the atomic level.

The discussion wether she died or not has absolutely zero impact on wether she can come back or not, cause the answer is there: She can. Easily.
>>
>>121947046
She's the scion of some weird, nebulous third power beyond the Traveler and the Deep. It's dumb. She's probably fine.

2/6 KF hard and fresh made just for you, 20 minutes.
>>
>>121947046
>handy little AI device that can bring back dead people even if they've been dead for only god knows how long
Apparently it can only bring you back to life, considering we couldn't revive Tevis or Praedyth.
>>121947046
The queen isn't dead, mostly because this fuck face: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcmw0EiGmxA
says she is, and thinks every other awoken is dead, thinks Eris is a villain and tries to force the point, and is an all around dipshit.
>>
>>121947249
This is getting so stale
>>
>>121947001
Still have room?
>>
>>121947726
Well no anon, YOUR ghost can't bring her back.
There had to be a ghost out there that... sorta connects to her? Seems like ghosts work only for specific people, we don't know.

So if there are more guardian-less ghosts out there, searching for dead people to turn into guardians, who says there isn't one that clicks with the queen?

Though as it goes, she probably wouldn't remember shit from before her death.
>>
>>121947841
Yer, totally. That puts us at 3/6, then.
>>
>>121948073
And my fist!
>>
>>121948073
I'm in
>>
>>121948179
>>121948236
5/6 for Soft Critique of Ideology and Chill, also Hard Mode King's Fall fresh.
>>
File: 1402612668690.jpg (280 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1402612668690.jpg
280 KB, 1024x768
On the Echo Chamber strike, why do people who don't know what the fuck they're doing grab the arc core and then fuck around and not go to the objective? God damn it makes me furious.

Just leave that shit be and let someone who knows what they're doing pick it up and carry it where it needs to go in less than 30 seconds. When someone who knows what they're doing is carrying it the strike can be beaten in like 5 minutes. I just spent 21:17 according to the mission summary because the other two guys would rush for the arc core and then walk the entire time killing every single enemy in their path.

Yes I mad. This is by far the most infuriating strike in the game when playing with randoms.
>>
>>121948529
Agreed.

If I ever come across that strike I rush for the relic and then for the destination. Not gonna risk that some chucklefuck ends up being carrier.

That being said, echo chamber and fallen saber are fucking terrible strikes on heroic. They're clearly not balanced cause the game throws so much shit at you it's fucking ridiculous. And god help you if you get a taken invasion during a heroic version of either.
>>
>>121948334
I'm down.
>>
>arrive in London
>check connection at the house
>3mb down and 0.6 up
Is this what the presence of Doz feels like?

Still a green bar in Crucible so long as I'm not doing anything else on the Internet, at least.

>Sky broadband
Not. Even. Once.
>>
>>121948857
When you're playing with people who know what they're doing then heroic Echo Chamber isn't too bad, it's just a matter of taking out the majors before they kill the guy carrying the core. If they don't do that then yeah it get really gay really fast. The boss isn't bad at all on heroic.

SABER though is not fun at all on heroic. The boss is literally one big boy constantly shooting at you while you're dodging exploding shanks and sniper shanks and hoards of other shanks just shooting you, and you better not fall into the lightning water shit. I hate fighting SABER on heroic.
>>
>>121949076
>Not with superior VM

Plz. I have my sky router as a back up for when VM starts to shit the bed. Happens at times.
>>
>>121949157
SABER is easy. Shanks rarely ever go up to the areas where the barriers are up in the first two phases and once you get to the third phase, providing you take out the sniper shanks as soon as they spawn, you don't even have to worry.

The only 'hard' part is the start and that depends on which enemies spawn. Or you just go underneath and dance away.

>>121949173
I have to deal with this shit for the next 2 weeks while I house sit. I was going to install BO3, but holy shit that's going to take an age. Already missing the 50/5 up/down I have at home. I'm going to have all the Honest Burgers in the world this week to make myself feel better about it.
>>
I just hit 40 and it is my first 40. What are the order of operations that I should be concentrating on?
>>
>>121949973
PEMDAS
>>
>>121949973
Quests and strikes my man.
>>
File: 1446141598944.gif (2 MB, 389x415) Image search: [Google]
1446141598944.gif
2 MB, 389x415
>>121949973
Finish out your quests, including all the Taken War ones.

Strikes will get you gear.
>>
Is a competent team really too much to ask for?
I wanna be released from this PvP hell.

You should have seen this match on Blind Watch right now. I have never seen so much dumbass behaviour on a single match, and all in our team.
>>
>>121948529
>tfw solo'd Echo Camber on Nightstalker np

ezpz
>>
>Get invite to a NF at the boss
>Be the only one that gets an Exotic

I-I'm sorry guys ;__;
>>
>>121950757
Yeah it's easy when you know what you're doing, he's complaining about people who don't know what they're doing and wasting time being shitters
>>
>>121949973
Get purple armor. As your light level rises you will start to infuse higher level blue armor that drops into the infuseable purple armor you obtain. As far as what purple armor, look for rolls you like and would use.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 647x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 647x490
>yfw someone says boipucci in a party chat
>>
>>121950772
>exotics
>not getting 19 Based Coins
desu i got the best drop
>>
>>121950997
This is very true, I have yet to solo it on Heroic so I can sympathize. Got to the boss but the adds fuck you up quite a bit.
>>
>>121947726
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcmw0EiGmxA
>What you die?
>Did they teleport?
>Is that a thing guardians can do?
>Whatever, video games, fuck you.
>I've been playing since launch and I dont know who the Vanguard are
holy shit this fucking guy
>>
Does anyone else feel the strikes and raid and stuff are draining?
They're always like sewer levels, or Ravenholm, or those levels where, after mainly fighting human enemies, you fight some kind of monster horde and after a while you just want to go back to killing people.
The kind of level that just makes you want to go home, the kind of level that gives you a headache when you play it for too long.
The kind of level that, when you finally get out of it, makes you feel extremely relieved, not because it was hard necessarily, but because you were just getting tired of nothing but enemies, and just want to go relax for a while.
>>
>>121951810
I actually kinda liked striking pre-TTK

But since TTK came out strikes are an absolute chore that rewards you with absolute shit.
>>
File: volume-mute.png (10 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
volume-mute.png
10 KB, 512x512
>>121951070
>>
>>121951923
I liked the strikes like Sepiks, Aksor, or Valus, because they were always in pretty open areas. I hate cramped areas, they get so tiring after a while. Open areas just feel so much better.
>>
>use one of those jackolantern things
>this happens

Look at this fucking bullshit. Now every time I move around or aim down my sights I get a big face full of FUCK YOU from bungo. I can't delete the fucking things from my inventory and I can't manually remove this "buff". What a joke
>>
File: 1446965708740.jpg (15 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
1446965708740.jpg
15 KB, 500x472
I'm semi out of the loop, what are the current good guns and shit guns?
>>
>>121952268
>Bad makes bad design choices, more news at 11
>>
>>121952268
wew lad ur 2 weeks late

Just stash them in the vault forever, and in a few months pop one when hanging out in the tower and all the new players will think you're hot shit with your pumpkin head.
>>
lf4m for hard mode kings fall.
no knight shitters need not welcomed
>>
>>121951810
>What is Undying Mind?
I totally understand people who don't want to do it. Doesn't help that it and Restorative Mind come up like every two or three Strikes.
And all this is just another facet of Bungies Grind Conspiracy: only way to play Heroic Strikes is through a playlist, a playlist that makes you play Strikes you don't actually want to, so people can't focus on the one Strike that they actually want gear from.
>>
>Yet another team that completely falls apart in the second half

Always abandon, no remorse
>>
>>121952452
307, haven't beat Oryx. Take me?
>>
>>121947046
I hope her bitch ass brother is dead and stays that way, but sadly the Grimoire cards seem to already imply that he isn't. Sadness.
>>
File: 1433382974471.png (124 KB, 444x440) Image search: [Google]
1433382974471.png
124 KB, 444x440
Why is the vanguard strike playlist composed of only Echo Chamber, SABER, Dust Palace, TANIKS HAS NO HOUSE, Restorative Mind, Shield Brothers, and Volus? Why are all of the other strikes abandoned? I'm growing to miss pic related and I'm sick of doing these same ones over and over.
>>
amazon co uk/gp/product/B00I8S4E1C/?tag=hotukdeals03-21

this sony 7.1 headset any good? got a 10 off code that expires today
>>
>>121952268
Goto orbit and come back. I think using emotes and/or Supers triggers that bug, but using your Super a second time might actually make it go away. I can't remember for sure, stopped using those things on day one for that very reason.
>>
QUIVER

FUCKING

WHEN

BUNGIE
>>
>>121952482
I like the Undying Mind when you get the Taken parts because it speeds it up. Killing three blights is faster than all those Vex. Killing three Wizards is quicker than a billion majors because you can bumrush them with a sword and kill them in a second or two.

But when it's clear the Vex at the bottom and at the stairs? Not thanks, Jeff.
>>
>>121952482
>>121953204
I kinda like Undying Mind, mainly because it's in an open area. It's the shit like Alak-hul, Phogoth, and Psion Flayers that gets to me.
>>
Did you guys read that the aliens in Destiny are the 4 horsemen?

Or that they are the Ninja Turtles?

Pretty funny shit huh? Lol
>>
>>121952452
If you still have room send me an invite.
>>
>>121953379
>4 horsemen
Famine- Fallen
Death- Hive
War- Cabal
Conquest- Vex
eh, kinda makes sense.
>>
>team mates again go for kills only instead of the objective

holy shit I'm so mad I can hardly type

there's a fucking kill-only play mode, play that if you want to shoot at things only

but no I guess then you have to expect retaliation and that's too hard for your fucking cock-starved faces you semen slurping anal gaper
>>
>>121953363
I like Flayers because you can skip like 90% of the strike.

There are times where the only doors you have to open are the first and last, totally ignoring everything in between. Same with Alak-Hul. You have to do the door bit and the Taken afterwards, but the rest of the strike is easily skipped.

Kinda depressing that my enjoyment of a strike is related to how much of it I can ignore or rush through. Part of the reason I don't like Phallus so much.
>>
>>121948529
I can think of two reason:
1) they don't want to try and le epic speedrun past the dozens of enemies because of the high risk of getting murdered and thus wasting even more time going back to get the orb
2) they want to have fun with the decreased grenade cooldown while thinning out the enemies
>>
>>121953186
either with the upcoming November update or the December class and weapon rebalancing patch
Unfortunately I suspect the latter to be more likely
>>
>>121953895
Honestly gimping the class by just removing a perk outright is such a kick in the balls. Hunters deserve an apology, but somehow Bungie just doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>121953856
>risk of getting killed
>when strike running

The risk of getting killed when you dash through a strike is infinitely lower than when you actually play it, unless you're a mentally impaired fucktard with zero motoric skills, in which case you really have to ask yourself if playing first person shooters is the right genre for you.
>>
Is there anything I can do with maxed stacks of materials? I have 1400 Spinmetal that is just taking up space. Is there anything I can do with it or do I just destroy it?
>>
looking to do a HM raid on my 317 Hunter. would like to do 3 raids but one is fine.
>>
>tfw did hm raids up to oryx on both characters
>both teams stopped at oryx

feels like im in no mans land here now. i have to either join a raid and do shit for no drops, or wait for that 1 in 100 chance of a oryx only cp team that can beat it.
>>
Holy shit I can't take it anymore, I have to turn off this game for today

Dear fucking god you can see people get dumber by the minute, around this time PvP is populated by drooling imbeciles
>>
>>121954523
Ask here. People will help you finish it assume that they're still playing
>>
>>121954092
You speak the truth. When they got rid of the hammer glitch they didnt get rid of forgemaster until they stopped being lazy lazy and fixed the glitch. Its been a month since the glitch and bungie hasnt even commented on whether they are even working on the glitch still. Its fucking disgusting frankly and horribly lazy on their part
>>
>>121954580
post ur name, let's see ur k/d fag
>>
>>121954523
I had the same thing happen last week. Every group was a fresh run and every group stopped at oryx.
>>
Anyone down for some Crucible? Doing PvP weekly bounties at the moment.
>>
File: 1405084227480.jpg (45 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
1405084227480.jpg
45 KB, 331x331
>>121954523
>tfw no HM raids or ToO runs
>tfw forever stuck at 307/8 light becuase nobody runs NM Oryx any more
>>
>>121954651
Hunters are just forever doomed to be shafted in every way imaginable.
>>
>>121954523
I finally broke that cycle today. Had a team do hard raid the whole way through, had typical problems at oryx like people not getting back from their bombs in time, people getting really worked up over dying when they only needed 1 more bomb, but everyone stayed pretty cool, and on the last try we had before a guy would have had to leave, we got it.
It was very satisfying, to see the pitfalls that usually break groups, be overcome that easily.
>>
>>121954836
Good, hunters are ghey.
>>
Can't wait for hammer titans to get nerfed.

I don't know what they will do but at the very least the blast radius needs to be smaller. As of right now even a hammer's wet fart is enough to kill you.
>>
>>121954809
holy shit seriously? pretty sure u can find tons of nm raids on lfg. not here in elitist /dg/ but ya
>>
>>121954943
Prox det and blast radius will be taken down. And armor will be brought down to around 33% DR
>>
>>121954943
go back to striker :^) best pvp titan subclass imo anyways still
>>
>>121954836
I like to shaft Hunters.
I like to corner them, and bully them for being such sissies. I mock their knives, their towel capes, their height. I love to see them cry.
And when their confidence is lowest, I whip out my cock and make them suck it while they cry.
Boy or girl, all hunters are so easily broken and hurt, it's amazing.
One time, I made a hunter cry, and after they sucked me off I came on their face, wrapped a titan mark around their eyes and led them around the Tower.
>>
>>121955113
Good. I endorse that.

I hope it causes some whining among people who rely on the super too much.
>>
>>121955196
like the bladedancers bitching that not having 3 overshields would make the super useless?
>>
File: 1446448480495.jpg (48 KB, 680x568) Image search: [Google]
1446448480495.jpg
48 KB, 680x568
>>121954809
I still haven't run the raid on my hunter. We could do a NM KF if you want.
>>
>>121955123
Already am playing striker. It's actually much better for PvP and a lot more fun.

Plus

arc lightning > solar fire

fire is for sissies who like to take it up the butt until their eyes roll back
>>
>>121954943
>abloo bloo bloo warlocks and hunters only got to dominate the game for an entire year this is not fair Titans should not be viable :'(
>>
>>121955315
constant shoulder charge with no counter all game long plus instant slam of death, versus a few hammers you get twice a game. shoulder charge cooldown needs to be increased or something its so damn fun and overpowered lol
>>
>>121955375
>titans
>not viable

anyone whose parents aren't siblings can wreck shit in crucible with either striker or defender.

Stop relying on supers so much and learn to get kills with guns and passive skills.
>>
>>121955375
Sunbreakers will still be ridiculously strong even after the nerf. No armor reduction can change the fact that Forgemaster makes them flying death machines with a ranged AoE heal.

It's like Bladedancer on crack.
>>
File: sunbreaker go.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sunbreaker go.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>121955315
>>
>Be defender
>Get fanmail from subreaker
SHITTER
S
U
B
C
L
A
S
S
>>
>>121955707
>defender
shittiest subclass desu
striker a best
>>
>>121955536
I would like to see something done about cauterize in crucible. Its clearly overpowered and is the best passive in the game. Imo it should only apply on one in three hammer kills. That way you cant just warrior through an entire team with no counter play. It may be enough to just take the armor down to around 30-40% DR but we wont know until we see
>>
>>121955536
Bladedancer has way more weapon synergy with slidsies/fasthands and blink. Pre-nerf it was worse than sunbreaker is now imo, but not by that much.
>>
>>121955795
>Its clearly overpowered and is the best passive in the game

Nope, best passive skill is simmering flames.

>Halves melee and grenade cooldown
>At max DISC you get a grenade every 17 seconds
>With armamentarium you get two grenades every 17 seconds

But you know, you can have Simmering Flames AND Cauterize at once so not using both seems stupid.
>>
>>121955570
>mfw i have done this countless times with a smoke grenade on my hunter
Sunbreaker titans are such shitters. I cant comprehend how they can be this bad with something that strong. Im glad I switched to nightstalker from a titan main before all the shitters flocked to that class
>>
>>121955795
IMO it should heal a small amount of health rather than heal you to full health. Keeps the perk's utility but reduces it's viability.

Maybe then we would see some good ol' Sunspot builds more often, which IMO is a much more interesting build.

>>121955852
Nah, Bladedancers actually have to get close to you to kill you and have half the duration of Sunbreaker, with less armor. A bladedancer jumping into a crowd of guys will just result in everyone combining fire and destroying him while he gets maybe 1 or 2 kills, but with a Sunbreaker they just throw a nuke at their feet and everyone dies instantly. It's honestly night and day.
>>
File: 1445737175687.png (333 KB, 643x498) Image search: [Google]
1445737175687.png
333 KB, 643x498
>>121955274
are you guys still running NM Kings fall? my 301 hunter needs loot
>>
>>121955707
>People still willingly come into my bubble

Thanks for boosting my KD
Generally I prefer strikers, but defenders are lots of fun in control and maps with narrow spaces

>>121956029
I played Sunbreakers for a bit, they're strong but ultimately pretty boring I think.

Went back to striker, having a blast.
>>
>>121955928
Simmering flames means you have to sacrifice using your super. Cauterize is available whenever and triggers on any ability kill. No other passive in the game comes close to being that useful,
>>
>>121955792
>shittiest subclass
Well yeah, that was kinda the joke. "Why complain about defender of all things?"

Though it's fun as fuck in mayhem.

>>121955795
They should make it give a bit of health instead of starting recovery

>>121956058
>Nah, Bladedancers actually have to get close to you to kill you
I mean, you also need to get close to kill people with shotguns, but that doesn't mean it's incredibly hard.

I'll give you that bladedancer involves more risk, but it certainly wasn't less rewarding.

>MO it should heal a small amount of health rather than heal you to full health.
Literally as I was typing the portion above.
>>
File: 15654684321.gif (2 MB, 273x273) Image search: [Google]
15654684321.gif
2 MB, 273x273
>>121956169
Lets call it 2/6 for the time being. I'm just grinding some crucru until we get 6.

NM King's Fall anyone?
>>
File: Destiny_20151109230244.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_20151109230244.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>121955570
>all 3 popping super in the same round

Are they retarded?
>>
>>121956058
I actually love fighting a sunspot titan because it makes it interesting. I was actually able to take one down and then accidentally stepped into a sunspot and died. Those things do massive dps. Its almost harder to fight against a sunspot titan because you cant get close enough for shotguns without getting burned
>>
>>121956372
It was a game losing round, I assume they did it one by one as a last gambit. The GG expecting to kill all three, failing. The first sunbreaker trying to cover for him and then failing. Then the last guy spamming in the vain hope of winning with that.
>>
>>121956241
>it certainly wasn't less rewarding.

I disagree because of the short duration. You either have to find several people together (and even then getting more than 3 takes a bit of work) and kill them all, or kill one and run around the map, hoping you find someone before the super is over and that they don't gun you down before you reach them.

The increased duration for Sunbreaker means you can use it on one or several people and then roam around the map killing whoever you find, or use it on one end of the map, then jetpack skate to the other end and kill everyone over there too.

>>121956431
Ah yes, and then there comes yet another OP perk, with the sunspot melee.
>>
>>121955928
Simmering Flames is great for PvE, notsomuch for PvP. I mean grenades are great but you have to wait a long time for that buff to kick in and not using a Super in PvP is a lot bigger sacrifice than not using one in PvE.
I'm pretty sure with max Disc + SF you get a grenade every 13 seconds.
SF and Cauterize at the same time how?
Cauterize should be a chunk regen.
>>
>>121956620
>I disagree because of the short duration.

Well yeah, but that's just the super. Out of super bladecancer does have better perks (even though sunbreakers are far from bad) which worked extraordinarily well with unnerfed shotguns. Still, The skate tempts me to change my mind.
>>
>>121956776
>SF and Cauterize at the same time how?

As in they are not part of the same column, so they're not mutually exclusive.

And if Cauterize triggers at any ability kill, isn't it good to have grenades and melee up quickly?

There's even that melee ability that recharges it instantly if your melee hit is a kill. As a sunbreaker with that you can clear entire rooms of ads just with your melee and cauterize will heal you.
>>
>>121956937
Bladedancer is the most PvP centric class for sure, but even then I think Sunbreaker outweighs it. The reason it doesn't seem as obvious as with Bladedancer is because the perks are less overtly PvP inclined but still very useful there.
>>
>>121956058
>It's honestly night and day.

It really is night and day, but I think it comes down more to misplay potential. Due to only having melee attacks as a bladedancer, there is so much opportunity to misplay by not ranging properly, but when used right, because you literally jump from target to target with hungering blade proccing, you definitely do take out entire groups most of the time unless something like a full-auto shotgun comes into play and the enemies are really on point and focused. With a sunbreaker, there's less misplay potential because the super is pretty thoughtless, throw hammers as you approach from afar, heal by getting a kill and keep going even at close range, where if anything you're more effective.

I was recently playing bladedancer for the first time since patch 2.0 & arc blades are still terribly effective if you do use it effectively, like assaulting chokes, blinking correctly and not missing swings. I can see where the guy is coming from saying it was better than sunbreakers solely because of blink, but I think the sunbreaker super is too bloated and over-powered to make the comparison, it's clearly the best super in the game and it is clearly overpowered and makes the class overpowered by proxy.

>>121956241
>bladedancer involves more risk, but it certainly wasn't less rewarding.

if the reward is getting kills, then the risk makes the class worse, not having as much armor, not lasting as long, not having any range and not having any splash damage outside of showstopper/ razor's edge make the super 'worse'. The 'getting kills' is assumed as it is a super, it needs to be judged equally by its flaws too.
>>
>Barely keep a 1.0 k/d or w/l mostly with shotgun, shoulder charge spam and smart Fists
>Win/get carried up the the crucible questline
>Win with 6+ auto rifle kills
>Either get stomped because I'm playing a way I'm bad at or get carried so hard that the match ends before I get 6 auto kills
>In the last hour and a half I've only got 1 of 3 wins because the match I was in was so bad that I manged to get first
>I need to do pules, scouts and handcannons next
>I don't even have an okay pulse
Welp. Hope that patch that changes this shit comes out before I rip my controller in half.
>>
>>121956272
I'm down, but I've only done it once and only up to Oryx, so you'll have to coach me a little.
>>
I really wish though that strikers had more mobility perks. They're the agile titan class.

Maybe a node that allows them to hold onto ledges and climb up or something.
>>
>>121957325
Yeah I agree. I think Juggernaut should be given a buff to encourage STRIKING and (class-wide) all the jetpack perks should be reworked.

Make it so that skating is only possible with Catapult, or make Catapult something similar to skating, and make directional control be useful for what it's supposed to be useful for (maneuverability).
>>
>>121957275
Best vendor pulse rifle is the Villainy, from FWC. If you have the marks and ranks, get that. It's pretty darn good.

If you have lots of strange coincs, but legacy primary engrams from Xur until you get Red Death, provided he offers the right engram.

For Handcannons, Hawkmoon and Thorn are still really good, even though they're not the murder machines they used to be.

If you need a good scout rifle, get Hung Jury from DO, though that's more of a PvE scout, or get Not Like The Others from the Vanguard weapons vendor. NLTO has really good damage boosting perks and is a very good scout archetype.
>>
>>121957284
4/6 for NM King's Fall!
>>
>>121957552
A striker exotic that enables either Juggernaut or Shoulder Charge for free so you can use both and be a shielded shoulder striker without fear of being shut down by shotguns.
>>
>>121957852
That could only be balanced if they removed the tracking from Shoulder Crutch. That ability was the worst of Titan cancer back in vanilla.
>>
>>121957635
>Best vendor pulse rifle is the Villainy, from FWC. If you have the marks and ranks, get that. It's pretty darn good.

Actually wait, I entirely forgot about Hawksaw.
Get Hawksaw.

But villainy is still really good as well.
>>
>>121957094
You got something mixed up there.
Cauter and SF are a part of the same column. Fleetfire is in another column, triggers on any ability kill, but it gives agility and reload speed.
>>
File: Hawksaw is best saw.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hawksaw is best saw.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>121958270
RNG gives out better Hawksaws than Arcite.
>>
File: wind.gif (358 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
wind.gif
358 KB, 500x281
Im still down for NM Kings fall
>my body is ready!
>>
>>121957635
>the best pulse rifle is sold by fwc
>unironically called the villainy
>they blame their bomb attacks on new monarchy
>no one notices lorewise

the 89% of retards that make up this community are so stupid, the don't report this shit,but join this shit
>>
>SPO-28
>Hammer Forged
>Counterbalance/Rangefinder
>Smallbore
Is this the optimal roll I'm looking for on a SUROS PDX-45 Pulse rifle?
>>
Anyone else kinda miss Destiny?
>>
>>121959289
>smallbore

nope
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>121959358
>dj who doesn't play music
>>
File: a shitpost to surpass metal gear.jpg (282 KB, 1354x1726) Image search: [Google]
a shitpost to surpass metal gear.jpg
282 KB, 1354x1726
>>121959358
>>
>>121959358
What happened to this game dying? Oh my God you make me so fucking mad
>>
>>121959871

I'll remix your face homie
>>
>>121959358
nah, Destiny sucks, I only play it because of the ERP community
>>
>>121959387
Not the guy but isn't Smallbore acceptable on a PvP gun? You're not going for crazy multikills with primaries anyway and you only lose like, one burst, in exchange for range and stability to secure the kills you do go for.
>>
>>121959221
I keep checking the thread inbetween matches. 4/6, yeah?
>>
>>121960131
you want something that maxes out the bar
not two small bonuses

then again to each his own

braced frame is just godly
>>
>>121960062
that's ok, because I just finished my re-sex tape with your mom
>>
>>121957132
ATM sunbreaker outweighs it hands down, I mean pre nerf bladedancer.

>>121957169
>f the reward is getting kills, then the risk makes the class worse, not having as much armor, not lasting as long, not having any range and not having any splash damage outside of showstopper/ razor's edge make the super 'worse'. The 'getting kills' is assumed as it is a super, it needs to be judged equally by its flaws too.

Yeah, the bladedancer super was/is worse than hammer of sol. That doesn't mean the Y1 version class was as a whole. It was the best buttslider in the era of felwinter's lie, and I feel like that probably does a better job of padding KD than hammer of sol does.
>>
>>121960254
>braced frame
>godly
>not counter balance
>wanting to] desecrate a temple with the sacrilege of half your magazine
>>
File: gufu.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gufu.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
Anyone still running Nightfall or needing to? Need to finish it myself.
>>
>>121960394
you know you can have braced frame AND counterbalance cause they aren't in the same row?
right?

you sacrifice at most 10 rounds on autos
2 rounds on handcannons
5 rounds on scouts
and 6 rounds on pulse rifles
>>
File: keks_of_keks.png (580 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
keks_of_keks.png
580 KB, 680x383
> People who still can't do the platforming sections in KF
>>
>pay all my credit card and student loan bills
>finally build gf's little brother's computer
>get home tonight from work
>boot up destiny
>everything multiplayer is locked
>forgot to pay PSN
>have only 10 remaining for food until Friday
>don't get paid til Friday

Welp, looks like I'm not playing Destiny until Friday. Negligence on my part of not paying attention to my funds.
>>
>>121960753

So stains?
>>
>>121960753

>glykeem the shitter

LOL
>>
File: Ironman clicks on sp .jpg (129 KB, 325x320) Image search: [Google]
Ironman clicks on sp .jpg
129 KB, 325x320
>>121960808
>build gf's little brother's computer
>>
>>121960845
>>121960881
Thanks for the tip, blacklisted
>>
File: Destiny is an MMO.jpg (218 KB, 1050x526) Image search: [Google]
Destiny is an MMO.jpg
218 KB, 1050x526
>>
>>121960753
the platforming is easy, what grinds my gears is jumping to the Daughter platform and she launches me like a phalanx
>>
how do you even blacklist people anyway? Do you mean you block them on psn
>>
>>121960881
>>121961185
Glykeem isn't even that bad to play with. I don't understand how people hate him.
>>
File: 1431160929495.jpg (38 KB, 293x466) Image search: [Google]
1431160929495.jpg
38 KB, 293x466
>>121960394
>needing slightly bigger magazines in a FPS where you practically reload after every kill

braced frame is the best ^/˅ perk in the game for primary weapons
>>
4/6 for NM King's Fall raid
>>
4/6 NM King's Fall xD come joiun us guyzzz :p XD
>>
>>121960703
>redundance
you only need one stability perk

>losing 6 rounds
>on a 12 round pulse
bad idea
>>121961601
>slightly bigger
braced frame halves your mag size nigga
by the time you finish reloading you'll have to switch weapons
>>
>>121961795
experienced pls looking for a quick run
>>
File: 1446524223684.jpg (56 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
1446524223684.jpg
56 KB, 313x254
>>121961856
no it doesn't

and it isn't redundant because counterbalance doesn't increase the flat stability stat

quit pulling facts out of your ass
>>
>>121962196
>makes my 33 round pulse 17
yeah, forget that
>>
File: kishipls.jpg (302 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kishipls.jpg
302 KB, 1920x1080
>>121962196
>not asspulling
>>
File: 1444022806211s.jpg (3 KB, 114x125) Image search: [Google]
1444022806211s.jpg
3 KB, 114x125
>>121962271
>makes mine go from 36 to 24

guess your pulse is shit

enjoy hand laid stock
>>
>>121961856
>12 round pulse
the fuck? is there really one in the game?
>>121962271
calling bullshit on this one. 16 rounds is too big of a drop in ammo
>>
What do you think Bungie will do to make Destiny relevant again, now that Activision has keked them?
>>
>>121962952
you'd be surprised what the power of -/+ abilities can do

>tfw based rifled barrel gave me an even better range on a hand cannon that had a great base stability with a 'trade off' with reload

>implying a few pixels can slow down my hc reload speed

>tfw equip different pixels to increase primary reload speed

gg pixel faggot perks

>>121963014
>activision kek'd them
and they can keep their shitty players on cod
based activision did something good

bethesda kek'd them
>>
any /dg/ streams?
>>
File: cum.gif (35 KB, 448x272) Image search: [Google]
cum.gif
35 KB, 448x272
>>121963637
all over your face

>>121963537
>>121963637
>double 37

noice
>>
>>121963720
wherever you want bby
>>
>>121963812
on your girlfriend
>>
>>121963901
I'm not lesbo tho
>>
>>121963901

dont got one, i have a boyfriend though :3
>>
File: glykeem posts chart.jpg (60 KB, 301x407) Image search: [Google]
glykeem posts chart.jpg
60 KB, 301x407
>>121961459
pretty sure no one hates him
>>
>>121963946
<
>>
>>121964023
>april-august k/d goes up immensly after hand cannon buff

>september drops upon nerf
which exotic HC was it?
>>
>>121958483
The Cult of Hawksaw gained another follower today, got a drop and godDAYUM, I can scarcely go back to any other primary even for PVE. I am normally a Crucible shitter but I got 24 kills jumping into the middle of a control match where we were behind, managed to pull the team ahead on just getting kills alone, everyone else could barely manage to keep 1 point capped, it was magical.
>>
File: 1435800037507.jpg (13 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1435800037507.jpg
13 KB, 224x225
A-anyone want to kill Skolas?

Please? ;_;
>>
Long shot, but I don't suppose someone has a post-Golgoroth, jumping puzzle checkpoint?

I'm missing ONE Calcified fragment before I can get ToM and somehow I missed that one in the raid. The others I can't pick up right now because of time gates (Argonach Rune and Court of Oryx T3)
>>
>>121964276
not even going to lie, I used TLW and hawkmoon a lot, but that's not why the numbers dropped.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1280x854
RIP in pepperoni
>>
>>121964938
doz?
>>
>>121965806

Hmmm? That's not my name if that's what you're asking
>>
>>121961856
>you only need one stability perk
except for the fact that counterbalance doesn't actually reduce stability, just changes the angle.

Perfect balance and smallbore are ideal for range and stability, drop you to (if I'm not mistaken) 9 bursts, which is fine & then you can use the actual perk on something that isn't a waste like hidden hand or full auto (counterbalance is useless if you're maxing stability, which you should be)
>>
>>121966018
Pretty sure he meant Doz may have one but I doubt he does. He has generally kept checkpoints for stuff in previous raids.
>>
>>121964938
what LL are you? I'll add you. next time I kill golgoroth I'll try to invite you in
>>121966373
yep
>>
File: young Tyler Perry.jpg (131 KB, 331x459) Image search: [Google]
young Tyler Perry.jpg
131 KB, 331x459
>playing Fallout 4
>select female character as always
>voice is making me diamonds
>IMDB it
>"Courtenay Taylor"
>also in: Destiny-Amanda Holliday
>>
>tfw you didn't run the raid the first month its out and do it a few times and figure everything out and can contribute and pull your weight to fix the situation when people die.

:-)
>>
File: 777777.jpg (22 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
777777.jpg
22 KB, 500x285
>>121967242
C- see me after class
>>
>>121964428
Post roll
>>
File: Peregrine Greaves.png (464 KB, 384x800) Image search: [Google]
Peregrine Greaves.png
464 KB, 384x800
>got my last achievement in Destiny
>finally allowed to leave forever

Buh-bye everyone!
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 708x1028) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 708x1028
>>121966986
>mfw it's true
>>
File: calcutta-lr2.jpg (51 KB, 715x280) Image search: [Google]
calcutta-lr2.jpg
51 KB, 715x280
Best Sniper reporting in
>>
File: 1447182640481.png (53 KB, 596x739) Image search: [Google]
1447182640481.png
53 KB, 596x739
>tfw no kazuto gf to cuddle and love
>>
File: image.jpg (382 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382 KB, 1920x1080
>>121968101
>implying Kazuto wants to get BLACKED
>>
File: Destiny_20151111044954.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_20151111044954.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
>dat feel when ascendant
incoming femtitan hate can't ruin this feel
>>
At bond bros on NF. Need two.
>>
>>121968101
>tfw enji if its brown its going down n3rd to purge the niggers from this thread
>>
do any titan bros use Fleetfire? is it better for pve vs. explosive pyre?
>>
>>121966897

308. PSN Tohoya
>>
>>121968101
Kazuto sounds like a boy's name to me desu
>>
>tfw paid holiday today

thanks veteran keks
>>
>>121968826
Personally, I'd go for Flameseeker or Explosive Pyre. The buff is fun to use but the benefits of better accuracy/more explosions with your super far outweigh the after benefits.
>>
>>121968826
Is Fleetfire the one where you gain agility for each super kill? Then it's probably better than pyre for PvE, since there are gauntlets that grant you Pyre for free
>>
>>121969252
>>121969265
i was thinking Pyre for Strikes and stuff, fleetfire for raids, as you don't really need the mob killing ability for it and don't use your super as much in general.

i was just wondering how useful it actually is. for example, how the increased reload compares to the defender's when force barrier is active (which is insanely fast btw)
>>
>>121969193
>tfw just got hired at a busy restaurant and my first day is in like 10 hours and they have free meals for veterans, and I'm told it will be a double shift

Shit is going to suck
>>
>>121969627
FUCKING REKT
>>
>>121969602
the agility buff is kinda useless considering the raid boots give you speed buffs for melee kills and one of the perk nodes gives you infinite melee's provided you score a kill with it. never compared the reload buff which might actually be useful though, so it's that seems worth exploring.
>>
>>121969695
On the flip side I'm getting paid 12 dollars an hour for a rather simple job and my first weeks schedule has at least 4 hours of overtime

So pretty soon I can stop playing desriny on PS3 and upgrade. I just have the tough choice between ps4 so I can keep my characters, or xbone so I can play with 2 of my irl friends
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 626x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 626x354
>>121969602
>No Backup Plans with shotgun reload speed
>War Machine
>>
>>121969902
>so I can keep my characters

Uh didn't the character transfer time expire already?
>>
>>121969627
Have fun saying "thank you for your service" one gorillian times senpai.
>>
>>121969969
>No Backup Plans
do these ever look /fa/
it hurts to play with them on
>>
>feel burnt out on destiny
>start playing some FO4
>own expectations set a bit too high
>immediately start thinking about running HM oryx only an hour in

why can't I get away from this game. fuck.
>>
>>121970178
Characters are tied to your account, they're endlessly "transferable" between consoles of the same brand

>>121970203
I'm a cook, I don't talk to customers.
>>
>>121970249
they look absolutely disgusting on female titans.
>>
>>121969969
muh dick
literally my y1
>>
If I use a three of coins on one character then swap them to another before an exotic drop, does the persisting stack follow it? Or will I need to start again. Or does no one even know?
>>
>>121970403
Here's your reply
>>
>>121970629
no it's on that character, not account wide
>>
>>121968065
I bet you fucking wave when heavy spawns too, you tryhard faggot.
>>
>>121968826
>>121969265
>>121969602
>>121969878
Fleetfire procs on any ability kill (grenade, melee, super) and stacks, so you have to get multiple kills for the full effect. Frankly I can't even tell the difference in agility but the reload buff is not bad, but it's not War Machine level either.
I never use it because Pyre is too good for mob clearing and Seeker gives small but permanent boosts to rec and agi, so I don't have to worry whether I have a buff up or not.
>>
>>121969265
You gain agility for every ability kill. Not every super kill. Thus with stoke the forge or simmering flames its an extremely good build for pve. It's also important to note that it increases reload speed by a very significant amount when you have a max stack active. I'd say it even beats out chain of woes reload speed
>>
File: long way.jpg (99 KB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
long way.jpg
99 KB, 500x429
What does one do with items he doesn't need and taking up space? Just discard them or can you sell them somehow?
>>
>>121971561
What items are you talking about?
>>
>>121971561
What kind of items are we talking about? Ascendant/Radiant materials? Paper Glue and Rotten Candy?
>>
File: Saitama_Ces_Fini.jpg (698 KB, 1720x1236) Image search: [Google]
Saitama_Ces_Fini.jpg
698 KB, 1720x1236
Do you need to win the pvp dailies to get the legendary marks reward?
>>
>>121961183
>she has 3 little brothers
>twins and the youngest who is 13 and wants to game with his older brothers
>this was the last one

Glad be to be done with that.
>>
>>121971209
thats what i'm worried about, that i won't be able to wipe out mobs

>>121971356
i was thinking of a scorched earth-thermal vent-fleetfire-cauterize build
>>
>>121971675
dailies, no.
weeklies, top 3 in team I believe. May have to be top 3 and win.
>>
>>121971561

This is destiny not fucking ebay you retarded fuck. Jesus christ just get rid of them wtf is wrong with you. I bet you keep your jizz socks too.
>>
>>121971847
buy my blacksmith code
>>
Anyone wanna run ttk stories and quests with me? I'm gonna dust off the old titan and go striker
>>
>>121971634
>>121971660
Guns, armor
>>
>>121972023

>pre-purchasing CoD
>Buying an ugly shader
>Le wtf.
:DDDDD
>>
File: image.png (557 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
557 KB, 640x1136
NEED TO RUN NORMAL MODE KING'S FALL

My friend is 291 and he needs to raid as he has never done it before.

I'm 312 light.

Need other people to help show him through an ezpz mode/life raid

Ozyemdias PS4
>>
>>121972519
The Blacksmith shader actually looks really nice on the Trials gear.
>>
File: 5mRuYgB.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
5mRuYgB.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
>instead of this we get seahawk colors

bungle u hack fuck
>>
>>121971741
Honestly if you're going with scorched earth and thermal vent for pve you really need to pick the bottom perk from the second perk tree. I can remember the name but it gives an over shield when you're in a sun spot. Fleet fire pairs better with stoke the forge so you can receive the bonus more often. At that point you can either choose cauterize for the very useful healing or simmering flames for saving your super and having really stupidly small melee and grenade cool down times
>>
>>121972682
doesnt running Normal then Hard afterwards gimp your rewards in the hard mode raid?
>>
>>121972762
The hell is that from?
>>
>>121972475
Just delete them. You'll receive weapon parts and some glimmer for weapons and armor materials and glimmer for armor. In addition to legendary marks if they are legendary
>>
>>121972838
Hard mode gives you your hard mode drops plus whatever you would've gotten from normal mode if that makes sense
>>
>>121972838
Doesn't Gimp your hard mode drops
>>
>>121972857
pre-HoW data mining

all the crucible gear had these colors
>>
>>121973109
>data mining meaning anything
No one cares about these shopped images desu
>>
>>121973054
>>121972930
>>121972838

it will gimp the ghost shell only
>>
>>121973207
Untrue desu senpai. I've gotten a 308 ghost shell and a 312 ghost shell from hard mode
>>
File: Jap cartoon.png (519 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Jap cartoon.png
519 KB, 1024x576
>>121972762
>we get seahawk colors
>>
>>121973204
they aren't shopped

the source also had all the HoW vendor armor models with different colors as well

the just changed the weapons before release
>>
>>121972790
the perk you are talking about is Fire Keeper, and its in the same branch as Simmering Flames and Cauterize. i think i prefer cauterize over Fire Keeper because i want to be able to move around and not just sit in the same spot
>>
Hunter is the best class.
>>
So does anyone want to run Normal Mode King's fall to help a friend get past 290?

We are currently 2/6

Message Ozyemdias on PS4
>>
>>121972682
I can help
>>
At end of NF. Need 1.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 114

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.