[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giant extreme robots general /gerg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vg/ - Video Game Generals

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1431633030118.png (157 KB, 1000x848) Image search: [Google]
1431633030118.png
157 KB, 1000x848
Here we go again lads tbh
>>
So what's the point with every medium and heavy IS mech running with XL engines? Isn't that just asking to get yourself cored?

Why not run an equivalent standard engine? Sure you're slower, but at least you'll last longer and not die the instant one side torso gets blown the fuck out by broken clan laser vomit.
>>
So fucking dead imo
>>
>>119107576
Primarily it let's you carry more weapons. Being less than ~60 is a death sentence as well no matter what because >nascar

High pinpoint damage will always win the match

For mediums anyways, they tend to have small hit hitboxes that mitigate the danger of XL considerably
>>
4th for fuck kong
>>
How come there is almost no marketing or any indication MWO exists? I didn't know until some pals showed me last year, I was a fan of mechwarror 3 when I was younger. I think there would be more support if more people knew it existed, and if the developer implemented maybe something like co-op against AI, maybe with mission tasks (a la MW3), game would be gold.
>>
>>119109719
Okay, so it let's me carry more weapons while also being notable more vulnerable to destruction.

But with there being so many 50-70 damage alpha strikes (on average) available, I just don't see the purpose in having a 13 ton XL260 engine on an enforcer so that I can run 89km/h and die when a clanner mech sneezes at me, when I could just pick the 13 STD engine equivalent that puts me at 62km/h and actually survive long enough to kill the fucknugget.
>>
File: whats-wrong-with-you.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
whats-wrong-with-you.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>>119110791
>wanting to go slow
>>
8th for dank fucking memes and lots of lasers with many heatsinks that allow for me to shoot them more often than a lesser meme mech with less heatsinks
>>
This thread doesn't feel very official.
>>
>>119110784
Piggy is still trying to fix their game before going back to marketing mode for Steam release.

People say Piggy don't try but they do. Just not very good most of the time, but Piggy tries.
>>
>>119112971
Is it confirmed for a Steam release?
>>
New proper bread, now less minimally viable

>>119113307
>>119113307
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.