[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the hardest/most difficult boss ever? My vote goes to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
What is the hardest/most difficult boss ever?

My vote goes to pic related. Dudes hard as fuck.
>>
his first fight was harder.
you literally had to be perfect with the "release the acceleration" zippers, and hit every single one, in order to win
>>
File: AntlionGamegear.png (241 KB, 537x402) Image search: [Google]
AntlionGamegear.png
241 KB, 537x402
Fuck this
>>
I don't know how I ever got 100% in this game. The coin races was fucking murder.
>>
>>345459589
Yea but in the second one, you literally have to nail him with almost every missile, get every boost you can, and make sure you have a shield for the bullshit room that is completely covered by enemy fire.

This boss was horseshit on all levels.
>>
>>345460538
this

I never got past the first zone in all the years I had a game gear
>>
>>345460645
>All those coins that are completely off the racetrack

I resorted to spending the first lap collecting every coin and spending the next two catching up and getting into 1st place.

Worked out pretty well actually but I was getting pretty fucked before that idea.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123 KB, 1920x1080
Fucking Metal Gear Rex.

The entire game is pretty easy, and then this fucking brat comes up and he won't stop bullshitting you.
Honestly, this boss is so god damn cheap, and you have to watch that god damn cutscene every fucking time you try it.
>>
>>345462895

I don't know, I never really had trouble with Rex. I remember on my first playthrough way back in the day I just spammed rockets and I got him in 2-3 tries.

Pretty sure you can also skip cutscenes in MGS1.
>>
>>345460712
Did you know of the shortcut in the second race that halves the route and takes you immediately to the finish line?
>>
>>345458993

Are their any lists on who is the best? I always go with Conker but I heard the alligator is the best starter.
>>
>>345463153
iirc the only one you cant skip is the speech about the super baby method and "you enjoyed the killing thats why" scene
>>
File: Cheating faggot.jpg (34 KB, 620x322) Image search: [Google]
Cheating faggot.jpg
34 KB, 620x322
FUCK this guy
>>
>>345462895

I never got past the title screen because every time I loaded this game up I'd go into the options, set the Vibration Test to strong and hold it on my dick until I jizzed buckets everywhere
>>
Probably some 2hu boss, or ygo forbidden memories final match.

Then maybe some hardcore raid bosses in older mmos, finally some action game bosses like god hand rival (forgot his name) or vergil in dmc3 on hardest difficulty
>>
>>345464820
for me it was every forbidden memories match besides joey and tea

piece of shit game...
>>
>>345462895
Just use a shotgun. Damn brat will stop bullshitting you
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>345462895
Oh man I remember almost throwing my controller while fighting him, that and during the sniper wolf fight.

My pick goes to Canary Mary on Cloud Cuckoldland, it's impossible on the 360 version of Banjo-Tooie and it's the last thing I need for 100% completion.
>>
>>345465358
oh man that fucking game

What's that you don't have the right cards right off the bat? Well I'm just gonna summon my blue eyes ultimate dragon in a single turn okay? okay!

Best start farming for meteor dragon to even have a chance at winning the game!
>>
>>345464529
This game was really good but that ending was way too anticlimactic.
>>
File: TheLost.png (630 KB, 796x852) Image search: [Google]
TheLost.png
630 KB, 796x852
>i heard you hate all that is good and just in this world
>>
File: gene.png (2 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
gene.png
2 MB, 1280x960
>the hardest boss in the game is you
>>
>>345458993
He made me cry.
>>
File: 1415214123066.gif (4 KB, 256x272) Image search: [Google]
1415214123066.gif
4 KB, 256x272
I thought the final boss in Rocket Knight Adventures was annoying, but I have eclectic tastes about difficulty altogether.
>>
>>345458993

I had trouble with Heat in SMTDDS2. They kill off half of your characters then youre forced to use people you have never used for the rest of the game.
>>
>>345458993
When you fought Mysterio in the Spideman 2 game (PC version)
Made me fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Does anyone remember the spiderman trilogy games? Fu king awesome
>>
>>345462895
You're fighting a fucking Mecha dude desu
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.