[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So come the NX will you buy the censored and memefied games Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 317x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 317x429
So come the NX will you buy the censored and memefied games Nintendo puts out or will you abstain until piracy arrives there too?
>>
As things stand now: won't buy, won't pirate.

The last new Nintendo product I spent money on was a Wavebird controller. I can keep waiting.
>>
>>345458626
I'll wait to see what it is before I say I'll buy it.
>>
>>345458626
I don't live in America so I barely have to worry about it. As of now, though, nobody knows what the system is or what games it may have so it's a little early to ask.
>>
Nintendo "censorship" is a myth
Might as well also start believing in Bigfoot
>>
>>345459846
Alright, "localized".
>>
It depends on what the fuck it is and the games.

If has a proper fucking controller and has a decent launch line up/plays Breath of the Wild at 1080p with a better framerate then the Wii U, then maybe. I held off on buying the Wii U for a good year after it launched due to lack of games, same with the 3DS.

If it has some shitty touchscreen control method and plays BoTW the exact same way (720p), then fuck it.
>>
>>345458626
Well that depends. What's the current rumor mill? If it's still "it's literally the WiiU again with Xbone graphics" then it can go fuck itself unless it has a GameCube teir library
>>
File: Nich.png (127 KB, 627x620) Image search: [Google]
Nich.png
127 KB, 627x620
>>
FE is the only nintendo franchise I cared about and they ruined it, they can go die.
>>
>>345460205
le nu male
>>
>>345460330
Nobody cares what weebs think.
>>
File: 1468389816015.jpg (91 KB, 538x538) Image search: [Google]
1468389816015.jpg
91 KB, 538x538
Is buying a Nintendo console even worth it for old franchises? Like seriously, I'd rather wait a few years for a decent emulator. Even the fucking Wii U emulator can run Mario Kart 8 now whilst retaining most of the effects of the original game.
>>
>>345460581
I feel it's worth it for multiplayer, particularly online in MK8/Smash/MM/Splatoon. I could understand if those weren't to your tastes, though.
>>
With the way things have been going, I doubt I'll end up even wanting anything enough to pirate it.
>>
>>345462295
>/v/ - where people revel in how they don't play vidya
>>
>>345462750
Sorry luv, Nintendo has had about as much to offer me as Sony and Microsoft lately, i.e. almost nothing. You problem?
>>
>>345462986
Just seems stupid to me to announce you're too lazy to pirate something. Not something specific either, just anything related to a company you dislike.

I don't like any publisher in this industry, but if I boycotted playing their games what would that leave?
Literally nothing, that's what. In which case I may as well not come to /v/.
>>
File: 1461595383626.gif (722 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461595383626.gif
722 KB, 500x281
>>345463386
>too lazy
I'm saying that Nintendo's stuff lately isn't interesting enough to me that I would want to even pirate it. Are you stupid?

>Not something specific either, just anything related to a company you dislike.
I don't remember saying I particularly disliked the company.

>but if I boycotted playing their games what would that leave?
I'm not boycotting anything.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Where are you getting all this shit? Did you have an argument with someone and you're still angry about it so you're overly reactionary to everything?
>>
File: chen.png (87 KB, 398x287) Image search: [Google]
chen.png
87 KB, 398x287
>>
>>345463827
cute loli
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>345464918
Indeed.
>>
>>345458626
> buying Nintendo ever again
you can already play everything on the melee box
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.