[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it autistic if I enjoy this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
is it autistic if I enjoy this?
>>
Best part of the game so no.
>>
Its autistic not to enjoy things that you enjoy
>>
>>345453574
yes. just tweak coalsesced for highly increased mineral gains
>>
The low space-y music and EDI talking makes it enjoyable. I have no idea why so many faggots complained about this.
>>
It's alright, gets boring after the 20th time
>>
You like having Uranus probed, commander?
>>
>>345453574
>Tfw ED players are so desperate for decent content and cohesion that they want something like this in their game
>>
I thought Eezo was super rare and came form some fucked up nuclear shenanigans. Why is it found in various quantities on so many planets in the solar system?
>>
That shit was fun.
>>
MAKO was better.
>>
>>345453574
It would be autistic to say you don't enjoy it when you really do. Stop looking for the approval of a bunch of random, anonymous assholes on the internet OP.
>>
>>345454949
i think there was something about planets with former civilizations having more eezo
>>
>>345455357

*raises paw*

Uhhh, actually I'm not an asshole
>>
>>345453574
I liked it but I was sad that they removed exploration instead of improving it
>>
>>345455560

That would have been more work. Bioware goes for the bare minimum now
>>
>>345455159
>shitty linear space buggy riding with terrible physics.
>>
>>345455736

exactly. even with all those flaws it was still better.
>>
File: 1457504957711.jpg (282 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457504957711.jpg
282 KB, 1280x720
>>345453574
Am I autistic because I unironically like this song and put it on a loop when I search for minerals?

https://youtu.be/YFCZMEwl_K8
>>
>>345454215
Probably because it replaced driving around surfaces with Mako.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.