[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All he wanted to do was revive a beloved series, and to entertain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Inafune creator of Mega man.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Inafune creator of Mega man.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
All he wanted to do was revive a beloved series, and to entertain you. Instead all you give him his hate and venom. Why?
>>
>>345451217
He's a known con artist and taking money from megaman fans isn't the first time he's swindled money from people
>>
>>345451217
Japanese are born liars.
>>
>>345451285
Literally no one said this about Inafune before MN9
>>
>>345451217
You've made this identical thread multiple times today.
>>
>>345451391
No one realized how big of a scammer he was before MN9
>>
>Creator of Mega Man
Literally not true.
Show me any proof, I'm serious.
Can you find me any fucking CONCEPT art of mega man he made.
No, because there is none. He made some drawings of character design made by more talented people.
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with these fucking japs that he didn't get called the fuck out long ago but fuck him, if I would see him I would punch him in his fucking face.
>>
>creator of mega man
why does he keep saying this
wasnt mega man already created when he joined to work on the game?
>>
99% of you have noticed something about this man, but have refused to acknowledge it to yourselves:

He has one of those asian soulless duck-faces that only the least tolerable gook retards have.

You've seen them before and you hate everyone with a face like that, but with this guy you took another chance. Now you are a little more awake. Inafune came to fulfill this role, and actually I guess you should thank him for that much.
>>
>>345451217

Hate is better than nothing.
>>
>>345451391
Because before MN9 people were delusional with rage over MM dying and were willing to blow anybody who seemed like they could provide what they want.
>>
>>345451702
>>345451591

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSPoPRcuCPY
>>
Because he fucking failed at making an entertaining, compelling game.
>>
>>345451217
>All he wanted to do was revive a beloved series, and to entertain you.

He wanted to ripoff a beloved series and scam the hell out of it, actually.
>>
>>345451864
that's not real right?
>>
>>345451217
Nerds are easily angered and made emotional. It's been a known trait of the stereotype for decades. If you dun goofed once, you dun goofed 4 LYFE YOU FUCKING SCAM ARTIST JAPANIGGER TRIED SLITTIN MY THROAT THE SLIPPERY PRICK I TELL YA HWAT
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.