[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Screens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: screens.jpg (69 KB, 600x782) Image search: [Google]
screens.jpg
69 KB, 600x782
Explain
>>
I know you're memeing but on the off chance you're serious, most people don't do the multiple display thing.
>>
>>345446489
That's not a proper setup.
>>
>>345446489
>memeful

Who keeps making these shitty sites?
>>
>>345446489

I am though, which is why I play games with a single monitor set up. My other monitor is to juggle multiple windows and just have more desktop space.
>>
i used to have the same setup. Honestly, once you get engrossed into the game you almost forget its ever there.
>>
>>345446489
because none of those 3 monitors are broken
>>
>multi monitor

>not just one wide ass monitor
>>
>>345447473
that top photo looks pretty old senpai.
>>
Whoever plays a game like that needs to be shot.
The correct way is to either have three monitors set horizontal for sims or dual monitors to maining one for the game.
Or go full meme and use 30 monitors to play HoMM3.
>>
>tri monitor vertical
meme
Also most people have dual monitor and use one to play and the second monitor for other stuff.

Tri monitor settings (in landscape mode) is pretty rare, and most people that do it will try and find screens with thin bezels.
>>
>>345446489
You get used to it.
One of my old laptops has a dead bug in it that somehow got in the moninter and got squished, hardly notice it now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.